The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A black empty stage with a laptop, on it in the window is a familiar chat messenger with Yahoo on the top. The cursor moves across screen. The only thing as a member name is the letter “E”. Welcome to some of you my name is E, and I’m glad you have joined our little soiree. Firstly for those that are under the age of 18, fuck right off and go away. Those that don’t like sex stories, tough shit, you should go as well. Now one more warning, if you are expecting lots of sex, well this may not be your story either. There is the Concept: Five people are brought together by a mysterious leader (that would be me) to fight mythological creatures in modern time. The stage goes black.

Mythic Incorporated Book One

Succubus of Oz

by Graphic Paul

Prologue

Message From E

This was not where Bethany Rouge had expected to be after murdering her husband and his lover in a Paris hotel only three weeks ago. Whoever this person was, he had a great del of influence with the police. She looked out the taxi window as it pulled up to the gate, she unfolded the paper that was sealed with a red wax letter E.

“Ya want’s me t’ let’s ya out here lady?” The cabby said with a heavy New York accent. She found the language hard enough to understand without him butchering it further. The paper she held said what to say, as had all the instructions she received.

“No no monsure driver, c’est, I mean to say, please say Ms Rouge has arrived to la petite box.” The driver did not have to say a thing, the gates opened and the taxi continued along the heavily wooded driveway.

Around the next bend the maple and fur trees parted to reveal a huge mansion. Bethany was in awe of the size, she had seen such estates in France, but never so majestic. Three other taxi’s were unloading bags and passengers at the front door where a tall blonde woman sat beside a large black motorcycle. The cabby opened the door for her and began unloading her things. She paid him and heard a rather rude sounding man say something.

“Well you are number five, that means the doors should open soon.” The lady by the motorcycle said holding another note.

“Anyone know what the fuck is going on here?” The heavy set man with red hair said as he slung his bag over his shoulder.

“i think we are all in the same boat here.” The second man said, he was shorter with a mustache and glasses. He spoke with a slight Spanish accent “I am presuming this simply by the look of bewilderment on all of your faces.”

“We are all here to see this Mister E, I assume?” The small light blonde haired woman said in a strange accent.

“Could be a Ms. E for all I know, all the fucking notes say is “E” for a signature.” The rough looking man said as he banged on the door. “We’re all here E, so you can open up and tell us why now.” He looked angry when it didn’t move, everyone else gathered there as well. “If this is one of those fucking reality shows I’ll kill the fucker that set me up.”

The door opened by itself and all five looked into the entry way. It was dark compared to the bright warm day. The red haired man led the way. Here we go another fucking letter.” He said picking up the note on the floor. He tore threw the seal quickly and started reading. “I see you have all arrived safely, a little introduction is in order here.” He stopped for a moment looking confused.

“Well what does it say?” The man with the mustache said as he set his baggage down.

The red haired man was flustered a little, but continued “The man reading this letter is John Rage. He is a rough fist fighting Canadian from the lumber camps of British Columbia. Next to him is Bob Homes, researcher for a drug company in Mexico.” Bob looked shocked that he was positioned close to John as the note predicted. “Behind Bob we have the very beautiful Valerie Frost from Russian followed by Bethany Rouge from France and closest to the door would be Sara Blue, adventurer and thrill seeker of no fixed address, but I do know she has a slight Australian accent.” They were all equally shocked as John carried on reading. “don’t be so shocked ladies and gentlemen, I know you so well now, it is obvious how you each react and even enter a room. Please go to the next room on the right from here, it is the study, oh and John, do let Sara read the next note.” It was signed with an E

John crumpled the note in his fist and led the way to the study as he threw the note toward the door. The rest followed leaving their bags at the door. The study was large with bookshelves towering along each wall. Sara sat in the large leather seat beside the next note from E and opened it, everyone else sat close except John, who drew away from the others, he leaned on the windowsill.

“You have all signed into my employ for your own reasons. I have the contracts here, signed by each of you.” Sara read aloud “I chose you because you have skills that I feel will enhance the others. Sara here is a thrill seeker, able to scale mountains, swing from vines and swim as fast as a shark. I know it is not the money she wants, but the adventure, I guarantee she’ll have lots. Bob Homes, is a researcher for a drug company in Mexico, but more so e has a great mind forensic science, research, chemicals and medications.” sara paused, “It says to give the note to you now Ms. Frost.” sara said handing the Russian woman the note

Valerie took the note in her hands and continued “Valerie Frost is a Russian computer hacker that has just gotten out of prison.” She frowned “It was a hard two years.” She added “but that life is over now.” She looked over at John “John Rage is a rough fist fighting Canadian from the lumber camps of British Columbia, he owes gambling debts and hopes the steady paycheck, and distance will keep him alive.” She folded the note and handed it to Bethany. “It says for you to read on.” but Bethany shoot her head

“My English is still rough,I do not feel comfortable reading it, please go on.” Bethany said.

“Very well,” She opened the note again. “Bethany Rouge had a perfect life in Paris France, she was a house wife by day, and jewel thief by night, until she caught her husband in the arms of his secretary and killed them both. It took a bit of strings to bring her here.” Valerie looked at the small shy French girl, she’d never suspect her to be a thief or murderer, “Now Ms. Frost will find a computer on the desk beside Mr. Rage.” She looked over, and there was a computer. She went over and found a chat window open. “This should be a comfortable spot for our Ms. Frost.” The Yahoo Chat window said. The person on the other end was E, and they were logged in as Mythic Incorporated.

They all gathered behind Frost and read the message. “I have your first assignment Mythic Inc. It’s in Australia, the flight has been arranged and your gear is packed. Ms. Frost will remain here as your contact to me. You will be going after a Succubus, Sara will be team leader on this one, I expect you all to bring me back something dead or alive.” A horn sounded, it was an airport limo.

“So we just go off to Australia?” John said.

“You did sign up for this John, and are under contract.” E typed back.

John shrugged and went to the door with the others. “What the fuck, I guess the note toting computer guy is the boss.”

Chapter 1

Bondi Beech

“So what the fuck is a suck-you-bus anyway?” John asked as they gathered their baggage from below the jet. He’d and the others had slept most of the flight to Sydney.

“It’s pronounced Succubus John” Frost said in his ear. He was amazed at the reception she had.

“you going to be in my ear all the time?” John said with a frown.

“I’m the ears and mouth of E, so I’ll be with all of you.” Frost said with her slight Russian accent. “Now to answer your question the Succubus or Succubi are sexual demons who seduced humans as they slept. They are said to have been visible only in spirit form back in the middle ages.”

“Like a Vampire?” Bethany asked as they waited for their rental vehicle.

“In a way, but just as vampires need blood to survive, these demons need sex. Succubi and incubi (that’s a male of the species) are said to have originally descended from Lilith, the first wife of the biblical Adam, whose sexual appetite and quest for power were boundless. Lilith openly defied Adam and God himself, until she was kicked out of Eden to make room for a far more obedient Eve. Afterward, she joined up with Satan, and with his help, she killed children and babies indiscriminately, just for the sheer pleasure of it. It was the offspring of Satan and Lilith that became succubi and incubi, and they certainly inherited their mother’s affinity for violence and sexual extremes.”

Bob opened the car and placed his bags in the back. “So do these things real?”

“I’ve seen weird things on my travels,” Sara said as she took the keys from Bob and got behind the wheel “but never seen anything that can kill a person with sex.” It was dark and as the SUV pulled out Sara flipped on the lights. “ummm by the by Frost, were are we going?”

“Bondi Beach, one of Australia’s most famous and among the world’s most well-known beaches. It is located in the Municipality of Waverley in east Sydney, according to recent news stories several men and women have gone missing.” Frost clicked a few more keys on the computer as she talked. “I’ve booked you into the Bondi Hotel—178 Cambell Parade, Bondi Beach, it’s the nearest hotel to the beach, a Landmark at Bondi for ninety years! Rooms at the front have a view that will take your breath away (a friend stayed there, so I know). Old style building, with lots of bars and food areas, right in the action and not as expensive as you might expect.”

“I know the place, good work Frost, you picked the best place in the area to stay.” Sara said as she drove.

“So are you from here?” Bob asked.

“No, but spent a few years here.” Sara turned a corner sharp as she drove. “I’m from just about everywhere, including Mexico.”

“What’s the story than?” John said from the back seat “As far as I can gather most of us here, are here for either the money or we have to be because otherwise we go to jail.” He looked over at Bethany beside him. “but you Sara, you say you’re here for the thrill?”

“When I got the letter from Mister E or whoever he is, I threw it out at first, it sounded too far out.” Sara said as she drove. “E said he wanted to collect a group of investigators to check out a few modern myths, he’d foot all the expenses.”

“I got the same letter,” Frost said in everyones earpiece. “but mine never mentioned myths, just investigations.”

“You two are ahead of me, I never got any of that, just the offer of freedom for employment.” Bethany said.

John frowned “All mine said was that if I came on I’d be able to leave my past way behind.”

Bob laughed “Mine was strictly money, and a research lab above any I’d worked in before. I don’t even know why I’m here.”

Sara laughed “Well I threw the first letter away, but the second one said that I’d have the adventure of a lifetime, and see things I’d never dreamed of.” Sara looked back at John “That is what hooked me.” They pulled up in front of the Bondi Hotel. “Let’s check in here and than go out for a drink, the night is still young, and I want to collect some local gossip.”

As Sara walked toward the reception area she heard Frost “I’ve booked Sara and John in one room under the name Rage, and Bethany and Bob in the other under the name Homes. For appearances you are couples, but I figured Sara and Bethany can share one room and John and Bob the other.”

“Here I was hoping to spend the night with John.” Sara said laughing.

“Pardon me?” The woman at the front desk asked hearing Sara talking to herself.

“Nothing Ms...” sara looked at the name tag on the twenty something night manager “...Ms. Vine, I was just thinking back to a joke I heard, do you have reservations under Homes and Rage?”

“Yes we do, welcome to the Bundi Hotel, your rooms are adjoining as requested when you made the internet reservation.” She took a long look at John as she turned the registration toward Sara. “You would be Mr. and Mrs. Rage?”

Sara smiled “Yes we are.” She signed the registry followed by John, than Bethany and Bob.

Ms. Vine handed them their keys and Sara turned to the group, “I say we get settled in our rooms later, for now let’s go to the lounge and have a drink, pick up some gossip.”

“you three go drink,” Bob said loading the cart with their baggage. “I’ll settle and meet you there.”

“I’m all for that.“John said offering each lady an arm. “Shall we?” Sara and Bethany laughed and took an arm. “You know I’m beginning to like this job Frost.”

“Remind me to get a video feed set up on the next away mission.” Frost said with a smile as she accessed more information and researched the past disappearances.

The three saw the sign for the entertainer, a singer named Vesta Blue, Blues That Will Melt Your Heart. read the marquee. They laughed as they entered the lounge arm in arm. “she’s no relation to me.” Sara Blue said “but than you never know, daddy did do a lot of walkabouts in his younger days.”

The three found a seat close to the stage, their waitress came over quickly “Hello there, I’m Sunny Dee, I’ll be your waitress this evening,” She smiled at the three, but was taking in all of John with her eyes. “What can I get you?”

“Three Fosters love.” Sara said looking at the pert energetic waitress.

Sunny Dee smiled and did a little curtsy “Three Fosters it is.” As she turned John’s eyes caught a glimpse of her panties under the ultra short skirt.

Sunny Dee glanced back seeing his eyes follow her. “I think I’m starting to like Australia.” John said

“Hate to interrupt, but could one of you go check on Bob.” Frost said. “I’m not sure if it’s interference, but I’m getting some strange sounds.”

“I’ll go.” Said John “You and Bethany stay here, get some gossip.”

“We’ll try.” Bethany said as she caught the eye of a tall man at the next table, he nodded his head and raised his glass.

Sara looked around for any familiar faces in the crowd, but found it hard as the lights dimmed and the stage lights came on. “Ladies and Gentlemen the Bundi Hotel is please welcome the lovely hypnotic voice of blues singer Vesta Blue.” A blue light lit the stage as the beautiful woman seemed to glide out on a blue dry ice cloud. She was dressed in a form fitting blue sequence dress that fractured and reflected the stage lights. She seemed to smile directly down at Sara and Bethany. Bethany noticed the man from the next table no longer was looking her way, and looked up to see what had taken his attention away.

“Softly blue, your eyes meet mine, and the world is true...” Her voice sang softly in the air and was the most beautiful thing the girls had ever heard. She seemed to speak just to them. “Alone with me, your mind will be, all that matters you will see, Softly Blue, you don’t care that I’m hypnotizing you. Softly Blue, hearing my voice is sensual to you. Helpless and powerless under my spell, your mind enslaved, your bodies as well. Sara barely noticed as the Sunny Dee came back with their order. “Softly Blue, my voice fills you with sensual truth..”

“Where did the tall red haired man go?” Sunny asked setting the drinks down. She smiled seeing the singer had the desired effect on their patrons.

“To the our room to check on a friend.” Bethany said in a dreamy voice watching the singer and handing Sunny her cash.

Sunny took the money “I was so looking forward to him watching the show.” Sunny said sitting in Johns seat between the two ladies. “It is entrancing is it not ladies?”

“Yes, entrancing.” Bethany and Sara said in unison.

The singer continued to sing and move slowly around the stage, singing and casting her spell on the lounge while Sunny started to whisper in each girls ear. “Will your friend be back soon?” Sunny asked Bethany, her lips brushing the lobe of her right ear.

“No I don’t think so.” Bethany said slowly feeling warm

“Than I guess it will be just us girls tonight.” Sunny whispered in Sara’s ear now “You want it to be just us girls don’t you?”

“Yes..” Sara said as the singer came back toward her. “Just us girls.”

* * *

Hotel Lobby

John rushed past the lobby to the elevators, “Anything new Frost?” he said as he glanced over at Ms. Vine at the front desk. She was putting on make-up, she looked past the mirror and gave him a smile that made his heart race. He’d have to talk to her more when all this was over he thought.

“The sounds stopped a little while ago John now all I hear is him moaning,” Frost said as she searched another data base for information. “Mmmm sounds like your missing the most beautiful singer. Her voice is so...wonderful.” Frost said dreamily.

“Anything would beet this elevator music.” John said impatiently waiting for the older elevator to climb to their floor. The doors opened at last and he fumbled with his key. When he had the room door opened he found Bob laying naked on the bed with a huge smile on his face. “What happened here?”

“Oh, Amigo it was so, she was so, oh she was...” Bob didn’t move, just laid there and closed his eyes.

“Come on Bob, don’t crash on me now, who was it?” John shook Bob, but it was useless, he was in a deep sleep. “Frost you can send a message to Mister E, I think we found our Succubus.” John said throwing Bob’s shorts over his limp member. “You get that Frost?” John tapped his earpiece, “Frost are you there?”

* * *

Chapter 2

Sing For Your Supper

Vesta Blue saw the two ladies Sunny Dee had selected for the late evenings pleasure, her eyes shone with approval. She and Sunny had been working together for enough years that they spoke with eye gestures. her music had enchanted the room, and now it was time to enrapture her victims with a more sensual spell directed toward only them. As Vesta’s lips moved a music that was more beautiful than any human mind could comprehend came forth toward the two women. It caressed their skin. lifted their thoughts to a new level, and left them vacant and open to their suggestions.

Sunny Dee smiled as she watched the two ladies eyes grow vacant and glassy. “I think it is time we took a walk toward the beach ladies, what are your names?”

“Bethany Rouge” Bethany said in a dreamy voice with a hint of French accent as she rose and followed Sunny

“ Sara Blue” Said the tall athletic blonde as she also followed “and Valerie Frost.” Sara said hearing Frost in her earpiece.

“Who is Valerie Frost?” Sunny asked looking around to see who Sara was talking about.

“She’s on the earpiece, at Mythic Inc.’s H.Q.” Sara said handing her the transmitter and earpiece.

“I see, and you work for this Ms. Frost?” Sunny picked up the earpiece and place it in her ear, “Can you hear me Frost?”

“Yes” Frost said in the same dreamy voice.

“We don’t work for Frost, she is our contact to E.” Bethany smiled

“Who is E?” Sunny looked at the two entranced girls thinking this was a set-up.

“We don’t know.” all three women said in unison.

Sunny frowned, she knew some day there would be someone. “Frosty darling, you love my voice.” sunny said

“yes I love your voice.” Frost said in a sleepy voice.

Sunny smiled, all was not lost. “You’ll answer my questions, and answer them true, because my voice enslaves you like that of Vesta Blue.” Sunny sang softly to Frost’s ears. “Is this Mister E there with you Frosty?”

“No I don’t know where E is, he is messaging me from somewhere else.” Frost said with a smile, happy to answer.

“So he has no idea what is going on.”

“Nyet, no idea.” Frost said with her Russian accent. “He is typing me now asking me for status report.”

“You will tell him the truth my Russian friend, you will tell him everything is fine.” Sunny said with a smile, she heard the sound of keys typing and when they stopped she started to sing again. “Sensual and hot, your body is on fire with desire, masturbate for me with your fingers, until you hear me whistle.”

“Oh das, so ohhhh.” All sunny could hear were Ms. Frosts moans of pleasure as she threw the earpiece to the stage.

“I think your Ms Frost may fuck herself to death, and once I take care of you two, we’ll move on.” Sunny said with a smile.

“Us and John and Bob.” Sara said dreamily

Sunny Dee looked up at the singer on stage. “We may have a problem Vesta.” The singer continued to sing, but frowned. “I think we need a distraction.” Sunny said “Time to up the heat in here Vesta, if I’m right there may be more here.”

Vesta understood and spread her arms toward the lights. “Sensual music has cast it’s spell...” She sang “Sexual beyond anything else, hot and sexy, dance for me, erotica you will be...” The audience began to rise and sway to the music. “Sexual creatures of the night, your minds are mine and your bodies are too, fornication is for you, sex is good, and you need it so, sex is what you desire now...” The men and women glided toward one another, arms intertwined, bodies pressed against one another. “Fornicate for me now.”

Sunny smiled at the orgy of bodies as she helped Vesta from the stage. “You sing such a beautiful song sister, one I can never match, now shall we take our new friends for a beach walk?”

“I think we shall sister.” Vesta said kissing Sunny. “Quickly before the others figure where we are.”

The four women walked out of the hotel. Ms. Vine smiled at them as they passed the front desk. The sound of the waves crashing on the shore greeted them as their feet slipped into the cool night sand. “Isn’t it beautiful sister?” Vesta said

“Yes the ocean.” Sunny smiled as she turned toward Sara and Bethany. “You two will never know that my sister and I were here when they named this place, “Bondi” or “Boondi” is an aboriginal word meaning water breaking over rocks or noise of water breaking over rocks.” She looked at Vesta, “Shall we hum our tune for them?”

Vesta smiled back removing her gown. “I think we shall sister.” her lips pressed together and a sweet sound came forth. Sara and Bethany began to sway to the music, than they reached for each others clothing and started to slowly strip each piece away. Sara’s lips met Bethany’s as they kissed and fondled one another. They moved as they stroked one their bodies, moved slowly thew the sand toward the waves.

Sunny Dee looked at the two so lost in lust “I think we should take them now sister.” She said as she felt the water splash her legs from the last wave.

“I think you won’t.” John said

“Look sister another has come.” Vesta smiled.

“The one we originally wanted.” sunny said with glee.

“I don’t think you’ll be having me tonight.” John said holding up a wooden cross. “You two succubus are going back to mythic Inc. with us.” John stood his ground firmly.

“Succubi?” Vesta laughed. “Sister the human thinks we are succubi?” Her feat melted into the water as the next wave crashed on the beach. The feat disappeared into the sea foam, and were replace by a long shapely tail of green.

“Never seen Mer- Folk before human?” Sunny Dee giggled as her legs transformed as well.

“Well I’ll be fucked.” John said in amazement

Sunny giggled again “You soon will be, after all it was you we wanted in the first place.”

“These two are small, sexy but not as broad and handsome as you are.” Vesta said as her eyes began to glow a pale blue.

Sunny swayed hypnotically back and forth in the water “Succubus drain the life slowly with sex, but we mermaids have sex than we consume our victims, we leave no trace of them. Here we thought you had come hunting for us, we’ve been feeding here since between 1855 and 1877 when dear Francis O’Brien of the Bondi Estate made the beach and the surrounding land available to the public as a picnic ground and pleasure resort to feed us.” Sunny closed her mouth and began to hum, focusing on their new prey.

Vespa smiled “I am so glad we don’t have to leave, all we have to do is eat you, and erase the memories of these two so they can keep hunting their succubus.” She spread her arms out as John’s eyes took on the same pale blue light. “I know they’ll find her, she’s been here only a short time, now come, come into our embrace.”

“No... I... won’t” John said as his legs moved toward the water, he pulled at his clothing as he did.

“Oh but you will, for I will sing to you.” Vespa’s lips parted as her song came forth. It filled John with a need to be in the ocean with these two beautiful creatures. He didn’t know why he’d fought it before, after all they needed him, wanted him. He removed his last piece of clothing and threw it away, clothes meant nothing to him anymore.

Sara and Bethany were still locked in a sensual embrace, hands gliding in and out of one their wet sexes, lips hungry for one another. Sara saw John from the corner of her eye drop the cross as he passed them. She felt the mermaids hold weaken on her, but was so enjoying the French lesson in making love that Bethany was giving her. She’d never felt this turned on, this connected. Something wasn’t right, she broke free of Bethany and threw her to the ground, rolling back she caught the cross in her right hand and lashed out at John’s back.

“What the fuck!” John yelled in pain.

“The Sucubi had you mesmerized.” Sara said as she pulled John back from the water.

“Oh shit, they aren’t Succubi Sara their mermaids, cover your ears girls, and head for the Hotel.” John yelled as he ran

“Damn them, they are getting away.” Vespa said as she flopped on the sand.

“They’ll not be back sister.” Sunny smiled “We have to wait twelve hours for our tails to revert, so I guess it’s lobster tonight for us.” She swam away.

“I saw a drug boat off the coral yesterday, perhaps we’ll have a meal after all.” Vespa followed her. You know how clumsy those drug dealers are.”

Chapter 3

What About Bob

Sara, Bethany and John ran to the hotel, as they left the beach they took the large leaves off one of the bushes “I don’t know about you two, but I’m not going back there for our clothes.” John said.

“So there is no sucubus?” Bethany said as she looked at Johns bare ass.

“Oh shit john, you still have your com unit on.” Sara said forgetting about the place they were.

“Yes, but I’ve not heard from Frost in a while.” John said “I think it’s broken.”

“No it’s not, they put a spell on her as well, she’s...” Sara looked at Bethany “...she is in grave danger, give it to me”

“I think some of the things that happened are coming back to me as well.” Bethany blushed

Sara was whistling into the earpiece “I hope this works, Frost, you there?”

“Oh oh oh what the hell happened?” She sounded flushed

“Never mind that, glad you’re still with us is all.”

“I’ve never done that before, feel so weak.”

“People we have to focus here, we have to get across the lobby to the elevator wearing these fig leaves.” John said looking in the door.

Ms. Vine was entering the final audit into the computer when she looked up to see three people sneaking across the lobby. “Well I guess you three had a good night. Most people come back with the clothes all ruffled, but I guess you decided that was such a waste?”

“We can explain.” Sara looked at the other two “Well maybe we can’t”

Ms. Vine laughed. “In the three months I’ve been doing night audit I’ve seen some weird shit.” Ms. Vine reached in the back door and pulled out three robes. “This is right up there with the weirdest. Here most people get them from the bathroom, they are complementary.” She walked over and handed each a robe. “Oh God you’re hurt.” Her hands ran along the scratch on John’s shoulder.

“A scratch.” John said

“You girls are kinky.” She smiled at them. “You two go to your room, you Mr. Rage come with me, I’ve a first aid kit and I’ll fix that up.” Ms. Vine said leading John behind the front desk.

Bethany and Sara headed quickly for the elevator.

“I never knew you were such a stud Mr. Rage, those two left here with two others from the lounge, did you do all three?” Ms. Vine said as she put the antiseptic on the wound.

John blushed. “It looks worse than it is.”

“It looks very very good to me.” She leant in and whispered in his ear. “A woman can use a man like you around.” Her hands crept around his waist and found that her whispers were having a nice effect on him. “Such stamina, hard again all ready?”

John turned and the robe fell away. “Well since you mention it.” John said as he kissed her full wet lips, She kissed him like she was truly hungry for him. Her hand was working up and down his rock hard shaft.

She broke from the kiss and sank to her knees. “I was wondering when you’d get around to me, so hungry.” Her lips wrapped around his cock and she swallowed it all. John couldn’t believe this woman. It was like his cock was going right down her throat, and her tongue was doing things he’d never felt before.

“Thhhhip... Thipppp” He opened his eyes and she was on the ground at his feat.

“Oh what the fuck?” John looked over and say Bob, Sara and Bethany. Bethany was holding the plastic tranquilizer gun from the luggage.

“Good work stud.” Bethany said looking as John’s erection went down. “You distracted the succubus long enough for us to trank her.”

“Succubus?” John said pulling up the robe from the floor.

“She is the one that got me in the room, I was out of it for hours.” Bob said “She was the most incredible lover I’ve ever had, things she did was beyond imagination.”

“Couldn’t you two have waited until she was done?” John protested

Sara threw him his earpiece. “We haven’t got time right now stud. We have to ship her back to H.Q., a crate has her name on it at the airport, than we are off to Germany.” Sara laughed. “Go take a shower and get dressed, Bob will take care of this, Mythic Incorporated has to get going.”

“I think E might have fucked up putting her in charge.” John said as he went to the elevator.

End of Book One