The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The New Girl

Chapter one

‘Being new in school was always so hard,’ Rachael thought as she looked upon the new girl. It was January, She had just joined the sixth from of a state school in a reasonably small village and one could argue it was quite late for an A-Level student to be joining, many questioned it but at the same time didn’t really care, ‘I’m sure she has her reasons,’ most thought. Although it was a very good Sixth Form with very tolerant people, it still didn’t stop snobs from being snobs. If you stuck to the social norms then you were fine, never judged, a part of the crowd. If, however, you leaned more on the eccentric side, you were given looks. The kind where the people looking don’t hide their shock or distaste, the kind where you knew it was all going on.

‘Poor girl,’ Rachael commented to her friend Leanne as they walked past her in the corridor.

‘Oh I know it must be so hard! Especially joining so late,’ Leanne replied ‘though she doesn’t help herself.’

Leanne was right of course, she really didn’t help herself. She was an extremely attractive girl with a slender face and, although Rachael couldn’t see it, a tight and sexy body with decent sized boobs. Yes she was Attractive but she was also very odd at the same time. She wore the loudest dress anybody had ever seen, every colour imaginable, (even the ones that should have no business being on the same item of clothing.) she also wore a mismatch of beads around her neck and an ugly brown bow in her almost scarlet hair, no wonder people kept staring!

Rachael and Leanne, at least with clothes on, were quite different. They both stuck to most of the social rules when it came to the ‘dress code.’ Rachael, with beautiful brown eyes and long wavy hair that reached her shoulder blades and was kept under control by several hundred hair pins, usually wore nice dresses with cardigans, often in a shade of purple. It was safe to say that Rachael was an unsung beauty who didn’t get much attention from guys, but nor did she give them any. Leanne had straight brown hair of about the same length who usually wore tighter clothing, i.e. jeans and a blouse that showed off her immaculate body. A Slender figure with good sized boobs and an angelic face sporting blue-green eyes. Both were the kind of girls who were immensely popular because of their kind and caring nature. They were highly respectable and very clever.

It was a Tuesday, 9 AM Latin lessons always seemed to make the day much harder than it needed to be, partly because it was Latin but mostly because there were only three people in a class taught by Mr. Tube, a teacher with such a large overbite one his lisp would send cascades of spit down onto the front row thus warranting an umbrella. Rachael entered the classroom (right at the arse-end of the school) and went straight over to her seat, only to find that the weird looking new girl was sat next to her. Rachael had passed that awkward, ‘point of no return’ and had no choice but to take her intended seat next to the new girl.

‘Hi,’ she said ‘I’m Lena’

‘Rachael,’ she replied

‘Nice to meet you,’ Replied Lena ‘you’re actually the first person I’ve had a chance to speak to since being here.’

‘Odd,’ thought Rachael, but at the same time was thinking this may turn out to be a ‘don’t judge a book by its cover thing.’ As it turned out that day, the Latin lesson was conducted as group work and as there were now four in the class they had to pair up. Rachael and Lena were a pair followed by the two other guys in the class room.

40 minutes later as they were leaving the classroom, Rachael felt like she had really made a new friend. Despite Lena being very odd, both in dress sense and personality, she seemed to just have a certain charisma that appealed to Rachael.

‘I have Chemistry now but come find me in the Sixth Form centre at lunch, I’m sure all my friends would really want to meet you!’ said Rachael, and there they parted company for the next few hours.

Lunch came and went followed by a free period and Lena seemed to be doing ok with the rest of the guys. Granted she was still quite odd and Rachael could see everyone thinking it, but they were all good people. The only person who wasn’t convinced was Leanne.

‘I don’t like her Rachael,’ Leanne said as they were going to their 7th and final lesson of the day.

‘Why not!?’ exclaimed Rachael ‘yeah she’s weird, but she’s also really nice!’

‘Did you not see the way she was looking at you!? Me as well now I come to think about it!’

‘No I didn’t!’ replied Rachael with a heated voice ‘I thought you were better than this!’

‘She kept looking at us like we were pieces of meat!’ exclaimed Leanne ‘The kind of look gross old men give to good looking women when they walk into a local’s pub!’

‘Oh Shut Up!!’ retorted Rachael ‘I’ve heard enough, you can walk home by yourself, I’m going with Lena!’ and with that Rachael stormed off to her English class.

Leanne was uncertain throughout the whole lesson. She still wasn’t convinced by Lena and the looks she was giving definitely meant something sinister, could she lead Rachael off to some drug den? Could she be leading her to some gang for sexual profit? The way she had been acting certainly leaned towards something sexual and Leanna just had to find out what it was.

‘Miss?’ Leanne said with her hand raised.

‘What is it?’ her Environmental Science teacher asked

‘May I be excused?’ she started ‘I forgot I had a doctor’s appointment at exactly 3:15’

Mrs. Ash (or dragon features as some called her) was the kind of officious teacher who would have immediately bared down on Leanne and told her that this was particularly poor planning and that she should have thought about the lesson when she booked the appointment. Amazingly Mrs. Ash looked at her watch and said,

‘Very well, I shall be emailing your homework tonight, DO NOT forget,’

‘Tankou Miss!’ Leanne said with hidden amazement, she assumed she had given her the benefit of the doubt because it was 3:10 as it was.

Leanne wondered down to the English department to ‘stalk’ Rachael and Lena. Sure enough she saw them leave the classroom and immediately head for the exit, in the opposite direction to where Rachael lived! Leanne followed, being careful to stay a long way back. They walked through the high street, past the pub and further away from Rachael’s house towards the downs. It would have seemed that they were going back to Lena’s house until they got to the forest at the foot of the hills,

‘It would be easier to remain undetected in the woods’ thought Leanne.

They continued along the winding path through the trees until they reached a large hollow with thick pine trees. This is where Lena and Rachael left the path and began to move on into the darker woods, again Leanne followed. It was about 5 minutes later, after the grounded had begun sloping upwards, that they reached a small cave in yet another hollow that was gauged out of the landscape. Leanne could hear the echoed voices inside and crept slowly towards the mouth of the cave. Luckily it was light enough for her to see, only just though, and continued to creep inside, she was met with a door way and a stair case to her left.

‘Where the hell are we!?’ thought Leanne as she slipped up the dark stairway not noticing the fact that the cave entrance had sealed shut and that there was a dazzling flash of light that had come from the doorway she had passed on her way up the stairs. She broke through a wooden door once she had reached the top of the stone staircase and entered an empty room with that looked very much like a balcony one would see in a theatre. She heard voices over the edge of the railing and using the shadows gifted by the dark corner of the terrace she peered over the edge and was so totally shocked by what she saw!

There was a large and well lit circular room with passage leading off opposite where Leanne was hidden. The floor was made of shining steel and there were various benches and laboratory like machines scattered throughout the room, the most prominent of which stood at the side of the room which looked like a giant version of a cable machine you would fine in a gym. This wasn’t the shocking part however. The shocking part was that, walking towards the machine with a definite purpose, was a butt naked Rachael! Lena was following her, quite clearly appreciating Rachael’s perfect ass as she walked. Rachael had a perfect body to match Leanne’s, although much curvier, her hairless body and perfect boobs seemed to have no faults.

Once Rachael had reached the large machine in the corner she stepped up onto the stage where the machine was stood, turned in a circle and knelt down so she was facing the room and Lena. At once metallic ‘tentacles’ came up out of the floor and to the sides of the machine and bound her arms, legs and feet so there was no chance of escape, (even if she had been in the right state of mind to do so.)

‘Wake Up!!’ shouted Lena in a very authoritative voice.

‘Wha—!?’ Rachael began as if just being disturbed from a very deep slumber ‘Where am I? What happened? Lena!? WHY AM I NAKED!? WHAT’S GOING ON!?’

Lena began to laugh, a maniacal laugh that stated three things. She was definitely as crazy as she dressed, she definitely HAD been planning something sinister and that she clearly loved Rachael’s stress and confusion!

‘My, my so confused and scared pet!’ Lena mocked

‘What the fuck is going on!!??’ Cried Rachael

‘Well my dear, clearly I am not who you thought I was, I am not 18 like you, I am not a new girl at college, I am not your friend!’ replied Lena ‘I am to be your new Mistress and you are to be my new slave!’

‘SLAVE!?’ exclaimed Rachael as tears began to whell up in her eyes ‘How do you think this is going to work!? I am not exactly willing to wait on you hand and foot!’

‘Well,’ Lena began maliciously ‘That machine you’re currently kneeling on is a device of my own making, it will hypnotize you!’

There was a stunned silence broken only by the beeping of machinery elsewhere in the lab. Lena took this as a sign to continue and took the liberty of holding up something that Leanna couldn’t quite see.

‘This lovely leather collar will be the only thing you shall wear while here and in my presence, that and these lovely set of shoes,’ she held up a pair of black stilettos ‘these are the only things you will want to wear, the very thought of doing everything I tell you will make you wet. You will be so horny at the thought of obeying me. You will be naked and obedient and mine!’

Rachael openly started to cry

‘Do you know the best thing about it though?’ Lena carried on ‘you are going to love it!’

With that she moved over to a control panel that was just to her left and click a button. More metallic tentacles wrapped themselves around Rachael’s neck forcing her to look straight in front of her, a big screen came down from the ceiling and stopped itself right in front of her face and finally, what looked like a dildo rose up out of the stage and inserted itself into Rachael’s Vagina. Lena started pushing more buttons all the while Rachael was sobbing uncontrollably, the dildo slowly came to life, pushing itself in and out of Rachael, slowly at first, but then faster and faster it went causing Rachael’s boobs to start bouncing.

‘LOOK AT THE SCREEN RACHAEL!!’ Lena cackled ‘THERE’S NO POINT RESISTING THE INEVITABLE!’

A sudden screech implied that something had hurt Rachael and caused her to look directly into the screen. Within minutes her sobs died away leaving her face blank and untroubled, then the moans started, quietly at first, then louder and louder until she seemed like she was reaching the orgasmic climax of her life. Leanne wouldn’t have been able to put her finger on it but thought she could hear Rachael scream,

‘MISTRESS LET ME CUM!’

Either way, after Rachael had screamed the machine had been shut off by Lena and the screen had moved back to its position aloft and the dildo retracted back below the stage. Rachael appeared as if unconscious until Lena stepped up to her.

‘Whom do you serve?’ she asked

Rachael immediately came to life again.

‘I serve you my mistress!!’ she exclaimed

This time, however, she said it with an eagerness that was vastly different from what she had been displaying before and at once all of the metallic tentacles retracted and Rachael stood up. She stood at the position of attention waiting for her next command.

‘Adorn your garments slave!’ commanded Lena

‘Yes Mistress!’ Replied Rachael

She stepped down from the stage and slipped into the stilettos, Lena then fixed the leather collar around her neck.

‘Kneel at my feet where you belong slut!’ hissed Lena

‘Yes Mistress!’ replied Rachael with the same eagerness, her eyes now spiralling with a bright purple light.

‘How do you feel now?’ asked Lena

‘Oh Mistress, I feel wonderful! It feels so wonderful to be naked! I feel so obedient and slutty in my new collar, I never want to take it off!’ Rachael replied

With that Lena attached a leash to the metal ring on the front of the collar and commanded Rachael to stand.

‘Once we’ve had our tour of my ‘facility’ and we’ve had some fun, you will lure your friend Leanne to me to share in your fate my lovely pet!’ cooed Lena

‘Yes Mistress, I would want nothing better than for Leanne to join me!’ giggled Rachael

With that the two left through the passageway on the opposite side of the lab, Lena leading and Rachael obediently following her on the end of the leash, butt naked and loving life!

Leanne had long since realised her queue to leave had been and gone! As she ran down the staircase she had climbed before the shocking scene that had just unfolded she realised it was much, MUCH darker than before and very nearly fell. She slowed at the bottom and realised with a horrible jolt of the stomach that the cave entrance had shut and showed no signs of budging any time soon. She frantically looked around for another way out; there was nothing apart from the door into the lab, into the lioness’ den, where her friend would now sure as hell turn her in to her new ‘mistress.’ Alas it seemed to be her only option if she was ever going to get out of there with her clothes on. As she entered the lab she noticed a pile of clothes on the floor to her right atop with the bra and thong of her friend. Upon looking around the lab she felt uneasy, from overhead she suddenly hear a high pitched whirring and then, all of a sudden, a bright flash of light filled the room and all went blank.