The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The New Girl

Chapter 2

‘WAKE UP!!’

Leanne came to with a start! She looked around to find herself looking down upon Lena with Rachael standing close by, a strange dazed smile on her face, her eyes an eerie shade of purple.

It certainly took Leanne a second or two to realise her predicament,

‘SHIT!!’ she exclaimed once it had finally clicked.

She was kneeling down on the stage where Rachael had been minutes before, the metallic tentacles binding her arms and legs in place and completely naked.

‘Haha it would appear that you arriving here now is a sheer act of providence!’ Laughed Lena ‘You’ve certainly saved us a lot of unecessary hassle, hasn’t she my pet?’

‘Yes mistress!’ replied Rachael

‘HOW THE FUCK DID I END UP LIKE THIS!!?’ shouted Leanne, that was the big difference between Rachael and leanne. Rachael was the conservative one who was clever and quiet, Leanne on the other hand was a bit more brawny, she at least reflected her situation with far more anger than fear!

‘you mean you didn’t notice tht lovely flash of light?’ cooed Lena ‘that would have done it,’

‘What are you talking about!?’ retorted Leanne

‘well,’ replied Lena ’ It is a lovely invention of mine designed to blank the mind and replace it with some very simple instructions, Remove your clothes, walk over to the machine, kneel and wait.’

Even as she said it the thoughts were familiar, she hadn’t realised, but they had been circulating their way through Leanne’s head for the last 5 minutes.

‘We were just about to endulge in a little bit of ‘fun’ followed by a photoshoot until your presence was made known to me, were you watching your friends final struggle the whole time?’ laughed lena

Leanne did not reply but merely scowled back

‘well i’m glad, I do hate repeating myself, you’ll look quite lovely in your collar!’ leered lena

This time Leanne did reply,

‘WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS YOU TWISTED PSYCHOPATH!?’

Lena smiled,

‘Money my dear,’ she replied ‘the porn industry hauls a fortune for young sexy girls like you and your slut friend here’ she gestured to Rachael who just stood there smiling

Leanne stared at Lena utterly shocked,

‘you didn’t seriously think that the girls in the porn industry were degrading themselves like that for their own pleasure did you!? Theres a whole network of harems accross the world!’

‘How can you possibly live with yourself for doing this!?’ cried Leanne

‘My dear I was once in your position, about to be changed, I served my Mistress for years until I was reconditioned and ascended, it’s how the industry keeps moving forward, maybe one day you two will have slaves of your own, but you will never be able to resist my command! hahahaha!’ Lena let out an awful cackle, she was becoming aroused from the very anticipation of what was to come.

‘BITCH! LET ME OUT OF THIS!!’ screamed Leanne in fury

‘Haha keep shouting, It makes it soooo much sexier when they’re angry, it simply enhances the transformation from proud, clever and respecatble woman to giggly, brainless and obedient sex toy’ cackled lena

‘I can’t believe this is happening to me!!’ thought Leanne as Lena turned to her already slave Rachael.

‘Slut, begin the procedure!’

‘Yes mistress!’ replied Rachael

she turned and stepped over to the panel Lena had used to enslave her friend and began pushing buttons.

Leanne suddenly felt cold metal tenacles encase her neck prohibiting any movement of her head, she saw the huge screen come down in front of her and immediately shut her eyes as she felt something warm and moist slip into her womanhood.

‘Don’t worry!’ called Rachael ‘You will love this! It feels so good! and you will love belonging to Mistress!

The dildo began to pump itself in and out of Leanne. she felt herself becoming wet as the natural reaction but couldn’t have felt less turned on!

‘DO NOT LOOK AT THE SCREEN!’ she thought ‘DO NOT LOOK AT THE MACHINE!!’

A sudden burning, un-parralled pain scoreched her right ass cheek which forced her eyes open. She was met by the most beautiful spiralling patterns of purple and white. criss crossing and whirling and tumbling all around, she began to become lost in it, she couldn’t look away!

‘what did it matter if some weird new girl was telling her what to do? she’d do anything for her just to keep looking at this machine!’

As Lena watched leanne’s eyes fly open and saw her stare at the screen she knew she had won. once the moans of pleasure began she couldn’t resist n humiliating the two girls even more.

‘Rachael begin fingering yourself!’

‘Yes mistress!’ giggled Rachael and immediately lowered her hand down to her crotch.

The moans from Leanne intensified and grew louder and louder, much louder than rachael had been!

‘SCREAM FOR ME RACHAEL!’ shouted Lena

‘YES.. AH... MISTRESS!’ replied Rachael.

Lena reveilled at the sight of the two girls moaning with such climactic pleasure until the magic words erupted from Leanne’s mouth.

‘MISTRESS, LET ME CUM!’

The machine was immediately shut off and silence fell except for Rachael still standing there rubbing herself down and moaning.

‘Rachael you disgusting slut, stop immediately and retrieve Leanne’s new garments!’

‘Yes Mistress!’ giggled Rachael

Lena turned to face Leanne who appeared unconcious as the screen began it’s ascent aloft and the dildo descended below.

‘Whom do you serve?’ she said

Leanne immediately stiffened up and exclaimed,

‘I serve you my mistress!’

the tentacles unwrapped themselves from Leannes limbs who then stood to attention awaiting her orders.

‘Put on your garments slut!’ commanded Lena

‘Yes Mistress!’ replied Leanne who then slipped into the pair of stilletos and waited for Rachael to fix the green leather collar around her neck. Once Leanne was ‘dressed’ the two slaves just stood there at attention facing each other, practically nipple to nipple, waiting for their next command.

‘come and kneel at my feet where you belong you whore!’ spat Lena

‘Yes mistress!’ replied Leane, again with the same eagerness as Rachael and cantered down the steps to where her mistress was stood, her breasts bouncing while she did so, and knelt down in front of lena.

Lena had reason to enjoy this one much more! Leanne had hated on her, had yelled at her and called her ‘bitch’,’creep’,’weirdo’ and now she knelt here, naked, moist and wth that wonderful purple colour of her eyes.

‘present to me your breasts!’ Lena commanded

‘Yes mistress!’ replied leanne as she cupped her perfect double D’s and looked adoringly into the eyes of her owner.

Lena put her hand on Leanne’s chin and stared into her eyes, there was not a lot left in the swirling purple that had once been green aside from an avid devotion and longing for Lena herself. she looked down Leanne’s perfect body and noticed her nipples, like Rachael’s were rock hard with an intense arousal. The anticipation of the next command making her very wet!

Lena stepped back and grabbed, what looked like a couple of blue clothes pins from a worktop nearby and said,

‘Do you know what these are you filthy girl?’ she asked

‘no Mistress!’ replied her slave, still cupping her breasts and looking up at Lena with wonder.

‘they are electrodes,’ continued Lena as she stepped forward and pinned the blue objects to both of Leanne’s nipples, ‘if you are not pleasing me enough i will push this button,’ she gestured to a tiny remote in her other hand, ‘and it will send a shock through you,’

Lena began to smile,

‘do you understand? shall we test it?’

‘Oh yes Mistress! I’ve been a naughty girl and I must be punished! I only wish to serve you to the best of my ability!’ replied Leanne, again with an eagerness that was almost creepy considering the circumstances.

Lena pushed the button and there was a swift shriek from Leanne.

‘Haha,’ laughed Lena ‘This is going to be fun!’

she turned to Rachael

‘Rachael, fix a leash on this dog and follow me!’

‘Yes Mistress!’ Replied Rachael, who bounded forward with a leash and attached it to her friends collar.

‘come on!’ she said to Leanne

‘yes Rachael,’ Leanne replied and the two slaves followed their mistress, the breasts bouncing subtly as they walked, both naked, both very aroused to be following orders from Lena, both loving life!

The three of them walked through a very brightly lit passage with a metallic door at the other end, Lena couldn’t help herself and turned around to walk backwards so she could view her new slaves walking behind her. it was a beautiful sight! Not half an hour ago, these two girls were proud and respectable, clever and ambitious, and now having been degraded, they walked with their chests out, their breasts still subtly bouncing with each step they took, the electrodes on Leanes nipples amplifying the bouncing, and their upper legs getting reasonablt moist from the pleasure of following orders!

the door opened and it led onto a another large chamber. Unlike the first, it was more like an ampitheatre with what looked like a throne at one end with various metallic doors leading off from it. Lena ordered the two girls to stop in the middle of the ampitheatre. she turned to face them.

‘you will both undress your mistress!’ she commanded

‘yes mistress!’ the two girls said with glee and immediately began to strip their mistress of all her clothes, Lena pushed the remote again to hear another shriek from Leanne to her pleasure.

The two slaves were ordered to stand next to each other in front of lena who was now as naked as her new pets, minus the collar and heels. she actually had a rather attractive body, good sized boobs with a bald pussy and the ideal hourglass waist.

‘on your knees!’ she commanded

‘Yes mistress!’ the two girls responded automatically and obeyed.

‘Now then Rachael, as you have been such a good person and slave to me so far you will have the pleasure of eating out my pussy!’

‘Oh thankyou Mistress!!’ Rachael replied with glee!

‘and you whore!’ Lena said, referring to Leanne as she pushed the button on the remote again with a loud shriek from her slave ’ I expect the best rim job i’ve ever had!’

‘Oh yes mistress! It will be my pleasure!’ replied Leanne adoringly

Lena took a step forward and placed herself between her two slaves who turned inward opbediently. the moved closer and waited for their next orders with ample anticipation quivering up their bodies.

‘Begin,’ ordered Lena and at once the two girls buried their faces into the respective orifices and began to pleasure their mistress hungrily! she could here leanne letting out small moans with each movment of her tongue around Lena’s ringpiece.

Lena threw her head back in utter arousal! these two were her first slaves since ascending and could understand now the pleasure she used to bring to her mistress, she closed her eyes and pictured herselve in her black collar being pleasured by her mistress thus bring wave after wave of extreme sensual arousal.

10 minutes had passed of this sight, the cameras set up all around the lair were doing their job perfectly and automatically ready for Lena to edit and send to the database later on.

‘Stop!’ commanded Lena and at once the two slaves removed their faces from the respective orifices and retreated slightly so Lena could walk away.

‘now then,’ began Lean ‘it is time for your punishment,’ she looked down on Leanne who’s face swam with hidden excitement, she oushed the remote again satisfied from the shriek issued from her slaves mouth.

‘Rachael my dear, you know what to do as we discussed before this little intruder was discovered,’

‘Yes my Mistress!’ replied Rachael she stood up and took hold of the lead that was still attached to Leanne’s collar

‘Come on!’ she said

‘Yes Rachael’ replied Leanne to arose and followed her friend through a passage to the right of the one they had come through. Lena could hear Rachael giving Leanne the instructions that Lena herself had given to her before the recruitment of Leanne.

‘Mistress has commanded that when we get to the room we are to...’ they moved out of sight behind one of the automatic metallic doors. Lena stood there in the chamber, naked and just couldn’t help herself but laugh. She sat down on her stone Throne int eh middle of the chamber and reminisced to the previous year when things were so much different, when she would have been knelt at the feet of her mistress whom she still loved and adored with all her heart.

It was about 20 minutes later that Lena went to check on her slaves, she marched through her lair, now with a latex suit on with nothing covering her breasts and pussy while sporting a large pink strapon. she entered the small square room where her slaves were and was presented with a glorifying sight. the room was coved with an aluminium vinear with very bright floor lights. a black strip around the walls allowing the film equipment to record every angle of the many scense she would have with her pets.

Rachael stood at attention in one corner, silent and staring, Leane however had been hogtied by her friend and was hanging from the ceiling, legs spread wide with a rubber ball in her mouth and the electrodes still clamped on her nipples.

‘are you comfortable pig?’ asked Lena

‘mmmhmmmh’ was the muffled response.

‘Rachael, hand me to magic wand,’ commanded Lena

‘Yes mistress,’ who walked over to a small ‘toy chest’ and plucked from it’s depths a white, magic wand virbator. She stepped over to her mistress who had moved behind Leanne to inspect her bald, soaking pussy and handed her the toy. Lena flicked the switch and it instantly buzzed into life, she then lowered it onto Leannes clit and began massaging it slowly.

it didn’t take long for a small puddle to accumulate on the floor below Leanne who was almost screming through the rubber ball in her mouth,

‘You are forbidden to cum until I command it!’ ordered Lena ‘Good girls wait for their treats!’

‘MMMHHMMMM’ replied Leanne.

This went on for another 5 or so minutes until Lena finally gave permission for Leanne to orgasm. A collossal scream of pleasure erupted from Leanne who then went quite apart from some very heavy breathing.

‘Rachael, remove that ball from her mouth,’ commanded Lena

‘Yes Mistress,’ replied Rachael who walked around to Leanne’s face and extracted the ball from her mouth.

‘Now then my little hogtied pig, I am going to fuck you,’ Lena refered to the strap on attached to her crotch, ‘Until I am finished you are to reply to me with ‘oink’ you will not moan either, everytime you feel in impulse to let out a whorish moan you will simply say oink! do you understand pig?’

‘Oink!’ replied Leanne,

Lena let out a loud cackle at the humiliation of this girl and plunged the strap on hard into Leanne who let out a very loud ‘Oink’. Lena began to pound Leanne, slowly at first but began to speed up until before long Leanne was swinging back and forth, her breasts swinging below her. With each thrust Lena could hear ‘Oink, Oink, Oink’ coming from Leanne’s mouth.

Again this continued for 10 minutes until Lena had had enough,

‘You may orgasm swine,’ Lena said. A loud pig like squeal came from Leanne reducing Lena to laughter,

‘Rachael untie your friend, anf then both of you will report back to the main chamber,’ ordered Lena

‘Yes mistress,’ replied Rachael ‘Oink,’ replied Leanne

and with that Lena left the room Laughing uncontrollably.

A full half an hour had passed and the two girls were kneeling at Lena’s feet gazing up at her, the elctrodes still on Leanne’s nipples.

‘In a few moments you will remove your collars and put your clothes back on, you will not put on your panties,’

‘Yes mistress’ they replied, Lena had allowed Leanne to speak normally again.

‘you will not remember any of this once you are back on the footpath,’

‘you will simply think that you, Rachael had gone on a walk with me, Leanne you will have followed us all the way home and realised that you were wrong and that I am a simply wonderful person, you will give a public apology to Rachael and me tomorrow,’

‘you will not know why you are always aroused by me but you will not let on to anybody that you are,’

‘you will return to your bimbo slave nature when I say, your mistress requires your service, do you understand my instructions?’

‘Yes mistress,’ they replied

‘ok then do as I have commanded,’

‘Yes mistress,’ and with that they both got up and left the room. They walked back through the lair to the lab where their clothes were, they removed their collars and placed them on a shelf next to the door, the put on their clothes with the exception of their panties and they left through the cave, neither knowing what would have actually transpired, neither knowing that the videos of the events were soon to be unploaded to exclusive high paying pornography sites, neither understanding why there was a severe burning pain from their ass cheek from where they had been branded with the symbol that all slaves in the industry wore.

Ignorance was bliss.