The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The New Girl

CHAPTER 3

Sammie Tait was a pretty girl. A slender brunette with dark brown eyes. She had moved to the area from the North not long after Lena herself had, her Father being in the Military meant that her family had to move around a lot. It was mid January by this point, a cold,bitter but brilliantly sunny day saw in the beginning of an average week.

Sammie was quite a quiet girl, she didn’t like to stick her head above the crowd and often admitted defeat earlier than she usually should, whether it be in academic projects, fitness sessions or otherwise. She was a girl who thoroughly enjoyed classical stories such as the epics of Homer or Odyssea, hence why she found herself in Latin classes with Rachael and Lena whom she had become quite close with.

The two were almost inseparble, well those two and their other friend Leanne. The three girls had formed a very close friendship in such a small space of time and their energy was infectious.

‘Hey guys!’ Sammie said as she sat down

‘Hey hey!’ said Lena who appeared to be more of the Alpha of the three girls ‘How was your weekend?’

‘meh it was ok, I didn’t get up to much really’ came Sammie’s nochalont reply ‘how was yours?’

Lena took a moment to respond as if she was reminiscing over a particularly enjoyable time. but settled with a simple, ‘it was fine thanks,’

‘We all just hung out a bit on Saturday and watched films etc.’ added Rachael. Of course this wasn’t strictly true however Rachael would not remember exactly what she had been doing. The scene was still vivd in lena’s head. Watching Rachael bounce up and down on a sybian for the cameras and screaming in arousal had been particularly satisfying.

‘aah nice!’ replied Sammie bringing Lena’s attention back into the room. ‘do you guys want to do the same next Saturday night?’

‘Yeah that sounds awesome!’ exclaimed Rachael who only knew how much fun she’d had!

‘hmmm yeah that does sound pretty good’ mused Lena ‘my parents will be out again Saturday night so we can do it at my place again.’

Both girls agreed that the plan sounded great! Rachael not realising the real reason why she was so excited and Sammie not realising that she was about to surrender her freedom.

Lunch came by that day and Leanne rushed across the common room into Lena’s outstreched arms as if she’d not seen her for a week.

‘Jesus Le,’ Exclaimed their friend Josh ‘bit friendly aren’t you!?’

He was ignored by the girls and they all went to sit down with the group who just fell into normal conversation, the whole while Lena’s gaze kept falling upon Sammie. Lena, Leanne and Rachael had a free afternoon that day and had agreed to leave early and go down to the tea rooms. They made their farewells and got up to leave. Sammie stayed behind as she still had classes.

‘Those two have been acting a bit weird around her recently! came the quiet voice of their friend Chloe.

‘What do you mean?’ replied Claire

‘Well, do you remember the first few days Lena was here? Leanne hated her! then suddenly overnight they were best friends!’

‘Well people can misjudge someone, whats wrong if they had buried the hatchet?’ reasoned claire

‘Still though, it seems a tad strange,’ retorted Chloe

‘What’s this?’ asked Sammie innocently

‘oh nothing,’ replied Claire ‘just a bit odd how quickly those three became so close as all,’

‘you’re pretty close with them aren’t you?’ asked Chloe

‘well yeah, I met them in Latin,’ replied Sammie

‘ Well if you find anything sinister, make sure you tell us,’ said chloe in hushed tones

‘What exactly do think i’m going to uncover!?’ scoffed Sammie

‘Exactly!’ replied Claire, glaring at chloe in a way that stated, quite clearly that the conversation was over.

By the time Sammie was half way through her Chemisty class Lena, Rachael and Leanne had just about made it to the her house. Along the way she had led them into a side alley and got them both to face her.

‘What are you doing?’ asked Leanne

‘Girls, your mistress requires your service,’ Immediately she saw them both stiffen and straighten to the odd position of attention they always stood at with their shoulders back and their chests thrust out in pride with a wide eager smile etched on their faces. They were both wearing sun glasses so she couldn’t make out the purple light that had replaced their iris’

‘We will do whatever our Mistress requires!’ they both said in Unison.

Lena smilled and felt a familiar tingling around her pubic region in arousal.

‘Walk normally until we reach the cave, then you’ll be able to get naked again my pets!’

‘Yes mistress!’ came the usual reply and the three of them walked on, visually quite normally, but in silence and underneath a fierce desire to remove every item of their clothing.

Saturday rolled around, it had been terribly stormy all day and so felt perfect for a movie night, Sammie thought as she walked along the lane to Lena’s house. She lived right next to the woods that extended onto the downs which must look wonderfull in the summer!

She walked up to the front door and knocked, Little did she know that behind the door just minutes before there had been mild panic. Lena had just finished bringing Leanne back to a state of Normality and had gotten her clothed, It didn’t matter about Rachael, they would only be here for a little while anyway.

Leanne had opened it and flung her arms around Sammie.

‘Hey Hey!!’ she cried ‘Come in!’

She had kicked off her shoes and ditched her coat

‘Lena’s just in the living room,’ Said Leanne, ‘Me and Rachael are just doing a bit of food,’

‘Oh do you want a hand?’ asked Sammie

‘No No!’ Replied Leanne, knowing full well that Rachael was butt naked in the other room wearing her collar and heels, ‘We’ve got it covered,’

So Sammie strolled into the living room to see Lena sat on a very squashy lookng sofa in a dark mahognay surrounding.

‘Hey!’ said Lena getting up to hug her ‘friend’ ‘How are you?’

‘fine,’ Replied Sammie ‘It’s blowing a gail out there though!!’

‘Oh I know right!?’ replied Lena ‘Its days like this that just make me want to get naked and curl up!’

‘What an odd thing to say!’ thought Sammie as she looked at her friend with a puzzled expression on her face

‘don’t you get that feeling?’ Lena asked

‘What feeling?’ Replied Sammie

‘The kind where you feel like you’re wearing too many clothes?’ she was close to Sammie now, uncomfortably close

‘Erm...!?’ replied Sammie a feeling of great discomfort coming over her

‘I’m sorry Sammie!’ said Lena pulling away as if suddenly coming to her senses, ‘It’s just, you’re so very pretty!’ she finally said, ‘Brown eyes!’

Sammie didn’t say anything, she knew there was nothing wrong with her friend being a Lesbian but she didn’t know how to let her know that she just wasnt interested without hurting her feelings.

‘Lena,’ Began Sammie

‘listen,’ Lena cut her off ‘I only thought that you’d be like Rachael and Leanne,’

‘What do you mean?’ asked Sammie

‘Well,’ began Lena ‘They both seemed pretty open to the idea, they don’t question anything I say and I’d hoped that you wouldn’t either.’

Sammie looked back into her eyes perplexed, it was true that there was something strangely tantalizing about those eyes, something that made it harder to say no to, but this was too big a thing to say yes to, she just couldn’t do it.

‘I’m sorry Lena, that’s just not me,’ said Sammie sadly

‘most minds can be changed,’ replied Lena with a vicious smile

at that moment, Sammie heard the door to the kitchen open and saw Rachael out of the corner of her eye carrying a tray of food. She looked around and her jaw dropped. She hadn’t noticed at first because she had been wearing an apron, but her friend Rachael bus completely naked, her breasts petruding over the top of the apron, she wore black high heels and a green leather collar, her posture was rigid and yet she walked in an alluring way, shaking her backside with each step and a strange purple light spiralled in her eyes.

‘Rachael WHAT THE FUCK!!??’ exclaimed Sammmie

‘Mistress always requires us to be naked in her presence!’ Rachael replied with a great eagerness

Sammie had already leaped up and started towards the door, she had turned back to look at the scene before her and was about to leave when suddenly a strong pair of arms siezed her and thrust something that felt like a moist hanky on her face. She felt a bare soft pair of breasts on her back and then the room started swimming out of focus. slowly she sank and everything was black.

Sammie’s consciousness slowly came back into focus a few hours later. It took her a couple of minutes to realise what was happening. she was on her knees with her arms and legs bound by long metallic tentacles. She gave a shiver and realised that not a shred of clothing covered her. She looked around, she supposed she was undergound due to the rough and rocky ceiling high above her but weirdly it was some kind of high tech laboratory, standing straight in front of her however, were her two friends Leanne and Rachael. They stood still, staring ahead, their eyes spiralling with a strange purple light and blank smiles imprinted on their faces. They stood at an odd position of attention, their shoulders back and their breasts thrust out proudly. The only garments they wore were a set of black high heeled stilletos and a leather green collar like that of a dog with a small golden ring attached to the front. Looking around further Sammie saw that there was another set of stilletos and a collar just like them and had a horrible, unsettling feeling that they may be for her.

‘Rachael!’ she whispered, Rachael didn’t even flinch ‘Leanne!!’ she said loudly, Nothing.

‘They wont answer you,’ came a voice that made Sammie jump. She hadnt noticed Lena quietly watching in a chair behind a monitor. She was also naked, the only difference between her and the other two was that she wore, what looked like a diamond encrusted choker. This seemed almost as if it were a status thing, but for what society!? what group? or even, what cult!?

‘WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING!?’ demanded Sammie

‘My Dear I’ve done this monologue twice already for your friends and frankly i’m bored of it,’ Replied Lena as she rose from her chair and strode over to her two slaves. She stood between them and pinched one of their nipples each. Both of the girls gave a whispered moan of pleasure.

‘They tried to fight too, Rachael cried like a pathetic baby, Leanne was much more defiant!’ Sammie looked on in horror ‘but eventually they all bow to me, and so will you!’

Tears began to whell up in Sammie’s eyes accompanied by a horrible sick feeling in her stomach at the thought of being like these two.

‘You’ll be helping these two make me money, ever wondered where the porn industry found all of their willing young sluts?’ continued Lena

This just kept getting worse and worse! She was going to be forced into being a porn star!?

Lena smirked with satisfaction

‘You’re quieter than the other two, more submissive, I like that.’

Sammie had no fight in her, purely for the reason that she couldn’t see any way out of this, she would be a lesbian lover slave slut whether she liked it or not.

Lena turned to Leanne

‘PIG! Begin the procedure!’

‘Yes Mistress!!’ Replied Leanne who bounced over towards the control panel Lena had been sat by moments before and started pressing buttons. More tentacles seemed to come out of nowhere and encased her neck, restricting any movement whatsoever. A large screen descended from the ceiling and she felt a large lubriated phallus rise up and slip gently into her vagina.

The dildo began to pump, slowly at first but Sammie hardly noticed. The screen had started to spiral with the most beautiful whirling colours of purple, twisting and dancing in front of her causing her to become lost, she hardly noticed the pain of the branding iron on her backside.

Lena watched with pleasure as her new slave started to bounce up and down faster and faster, her moans and gasps of arousal increasing. She was intrigued to see how easily she had succumbed to what was happening, no kind of resistance at all, she hadnt even shut her eyes when the screen had come into view.

‘MISTRESS LET ME CUM!’ screamed Sammie

Leanne shut off the machine and Rachael readied the collar and the stilletos, all was silent.

‘Whom do your serve?’ asked Lena

Sammie sat bolt upright just like Leanne and Rachael had done and announced,

‘I serve you my Mistress!!’

The tentacles recoiled and Sammie got to her feet, standing with her shoulders back and her breasts thrust out proudly.

‘Rachael put her garments on for her!’ ordered Lena

‘Yes Mistress!’ replied Rachael who stepped forward and secured the collar around Sammie’s Neck and allowed her to step into the shoes, they then stood there, nipple to nipple, waiting.

‘Come here Sammie,’ commanded Lena

Sammie strode past Rachael with an obedient ‘Yes Mistress!’ and stood before her.

Lena reached a grabbed sammie’s Breasts firmly. She let out a soft moan of pleasure.

‘It’s nice being my slave afterall isn’t it whore!’ said Lena

‘Oh Yes Mistress! I absolutely adore it already! I love being Naked and never want to wear clothes again!!’ Exclaimed Sammie in reply.

Lena Attached a Leash to Sammie’s collar and ordered all of her slaves to follow her. It was a beautiful sight watching the procession on butt naked women leave the lab and an even better thought of what they were all about to do.