The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE NEW SHOWER

By Robotmaster

Chapter 5 – The Crush

Brad was awakened the next morning by the delightful sensation of warm lips enveloping his cock, gently and slowly bringing him fully awake. Lifting up the sheets, Sophie glanced up at him with her same adoring look, then continued her duties. In short order, Brad shot his load with a groan of ecstasy. Sophie calmly swallowed, then lovingly licked him clean.

As she looked up at him, Brad beckoned her to lay beside him. As she did, he gazed with satisfaction at his two robots, who were still frozen in the exact same position in each corner as the night before. “Here is what I want you to program this morning,” Brad ordered Sophie. She listened intently as Brad detailed his plans.

Sophie picked up the iPad and typed in commands. As she did, Hollybot stood to attention, arms at her side. Almost simultaneously, Barbandroid did the same. Barbandroid pivoted on her heels and walked mechanically toward the shower. Hollybot turned and followed Sophie out the door. Brad heard the door to the storage closet open and close, then silence, except for the hum of the shower at work.

In short order, Barb emerged from the shower and walked from the bathroom into the living room. Her face was blank and expressionless. Brad noted with satisfaction the grey muscle shirt and thong panties she wore. As she passed by the bed, Brad enjoyed the side view of Barb’s greatly enlarged tits barely covered by the shirt.

A short time later, Brad walked out through the living room into the kitchen in his t-shirt and boxers. As he walked by the couch, he noted Barb seemingly asleep beneath a blanket. Brad began to rattle around getting some coffee brewed. As he did, he heard a yawn and sigh from the living room.

“Good morning!” Brad said. “How did you sleep last night?” “Great,” said Barb, stretching her arms into the air. “It’s so quiet and peaceful here. I feel so well rested!” “Ready for a cup of coffee?” Brad said. “Sure!” Brad poured two mugs and walked into the living room.

Barb sat up on the couch, cradling the blanket up over her shoulders. She took the mug from Brad, who sat down at the other end of the couch. “Where’s Holly?” Barb said. “She left early to go into town, wanted to get something ‘special’ for dinner tonite. She said she will be back in a bit.”

“Oh, good, it will be nice to catch up with you for a bit, Brad”, Barb leaned forward a bit as she drank her coffee, flicking her hair off her face. They talked for a while, about family and work, until Barb brought up her marital difficulties. As she talked, a few tears began to stream down her face. “I just can’t believe he doesn’t want to try to make it work. We’ve been together so long now!” “Oh, hey, I didn’t mean to bring up a sore subject. Don’t cry!” As he said this, Brad scooted down the couch and put his hand over Barb’s shoulder.

Barb dropped her head into the crook of Brad’s arm, sobbing quietly. “I…I can’t thank you guys enough for letting me come up here this weekend. I know I’m imposing on you.” “Not at all,” said Brad, “You are very welcome here.” “You have both always been so good to me. I don’t know if you realize how much I appreciate it,” Barb said, as she lifted her head up to look at Brad.

Brad softly massaged Barb’s shoulder. As she continued to stare at him, Barb’s eyes began to shift to a look of needy desire. She slowly moved her face closer and closer. As their lips met, Barb pulled her body against him, letting the blanket drop to expose her muscle shirt. As they embraced, Brad held her head from behind. After a few minutes of passionate kissing, Barb pulled away and said, “God, Brad, I have always thought you were so sexy! I want you so bad!”

As Brad pulled her close again, he nuzzled up against Barb’s neck, gently kissing and nibbling on her ear. Barb sighed deeply. Bringing his hand down from behind her head, Brad slowly reached in from the side of Barb’s shirt and began to massage one of her tits, gently squeezing and pinching her nipple.

Barb let a low, “Oh, God!” Her hand drifted to his chest, swirling around and down toward his abdomen, then ever so slightly brushed against his now erect cock straining against his boxer shorts. Brad dropped his other hand into Barb’s panties, dipping his hand beneath to begin massaging her pussy and clit. She was already very wet from her programmed arousal.

Barb groaned. Her hand found its way into his boxers, and began to slowly stroke his cock. Brad was rock hard. “I…I have always wanted you too, Barb!” Barb smiled wantonly as she pushed him backward onto the couch. She slowly pulled her muscle shirt over her head to reveal her magnificent tits.

“I think I caught you looking at these a time or two after I had my implants,” Barb said, shaking her chest slightly from side to side. “Mmm…yeah…I have always thought they were so sexy! Your doctor did a great job!” Brad said, smiling inwardly since her physical changes were all due to the magic of the shower.

“I really want to show you my appreciation,” Barb said. As she did, she pulled down Brad’s boxers until they reached his feet, then tossed them aside. Bending her head into his lap, Barb expertly stuck her tongue out to swirl around his cockhead, then pulled it into her mouth, all the while with her hands at the side of his hips. Barb calmly sucked his cock all the way in until her nose touched his stomach.

As Barb swirled her tongue and slowly began to bob up and down, Brad revealed in her unnatural ability to deepthroat him, another benefit from the shower. After a few delightful minutes of perfect fellatio, Barb looked up at him with a glint in her eyes. She noisily popped his cock from her mouth, then moved up slowly to position it between her pendulous tits. Putting her hands on either side, she pushed in and began to slide up and down. Brad groaned at the fantastic pleasure of her expert tit fucking.

“My turn,” Brad said, pushing Barb up and then onto her back on the couch. Barb gasped as he roughly reached to pull her panties down, noting with satisfaction her smooth shaven pussy. Pushing her legs apart, Brad bent down to dip his tongue into her hot box, licking and sucking her clit. Barb moaned and groaned, her arousal mounting. Brad reached up to massage her tits, noting her nipples were now fully hard and erect.

Lifting his head up, Brad drew himself upward between Barb’s open legs, his cock throbbing as he drew near her wet pussy. Suddenly, Barb pushed back on him with both hands. “Stop, please, stop!” she panted breathlessly. “I…I don’t know what it is…but I feel like…if you put it…inside me…I’m…I’m going to….change!”

Brad looked at her sweat drenched face, the look of fear and concern in her eyes. “What do you mean…change.” “I…I don’t know…for some reason, I think your cock might turn me into a….a….” “A what?” said Brad, smiling inwardly. “It sounds so crazy,” said Barb, “but somehow, I think it will turn me into a…machine….a…a…robot.” “What?” Brad said, “That is crazy! How could my cock possibly do that?”

“I know, I know, it doesn’t make any sense!” Barb said. “But, when I was sucking your cock, it just felt like, something…electrical and…weird…was buzzing in my head. Like…like something was happening to me. And I started…I started to think….I was turning into a….a machine….”

“Barb, that just isn’t possible. How could my cock do that to you.” “I…I don’t know…but….God….I want you….so….bad!!!”

As she said this, Barb grabbed Brad by the arms and pulled him close. “Damn…just dammit! I….I don’t care! I don’t care what happens! I just want you to fuck me!!!”

Grinning darkly, Brad positioned his cockhead against Barb’s wet cunt. As she whimpered in fear and excitement, Brad pushed slowly into her hot, tight hole. When he was about halfway in, Barb suddenly gasped, and her body spasmed. “Oh…my…God….it…it’s…happening! Get off me!”

“Sorry, babe, but you are right…my cock is going to turn you into a robot….a sex robot, to be more precise. And there is nothing you can do about it now!” Barb’s eyes widened in fear and panic, as she again put her hands against his chest. He felt her feebly push against him. “No…no! I knew it! I just knew it! I don’t want to be a…robot! I’m not a…a machineeeee….” Barb’s words suddenly trailed off.

As Brad’s cock reached full penetration, Barb’s arms dropped limply to her sides. Her legs pistoned upward and locked over Brad’s ass, holding him in place. A blank look came over her face, her eyes staring sightlessly toward the ceiling.

In a strange, metallic sounding monotone, Barb suddenly intoned, “Connection…complete. Total…control…established. Conversion…to…sex…robot…commencing.” Brad’s immobile cock throbbed in her pussy as she said this. He moaned with pleasure, feeling her pussy clench tighter as the words came out of her mouth.

“Cataloging…current…configuration,” Barb clipped. As she said this, her eyes rolled back into her head until Brad could only see the whites. Her eyelids began to flutter in a strange pattern, impossibly fast. Brad could feel parts of Barb’s body begin to stiffen beneath him. “Cataloging…complete. Archiving…current…configuration” Barb’s body had become completely rigid. Brad was amazed the amount of muscle contraction this must take, but then remembered the shower could make physical as well as mental changes.

“Archiving…complete….wiping…current…configuration,” Barb’s body twitched slightly as her mind was ‘erased’. “Wipe…complete…” Barb said. “Receiving…sex…robot…programming…” As Barb’s lips parted slightly, Brad swore he could hear a sound like the whine of an old-fashioned computer modem emanating from her mouth. Her hips began to move beneath him, sliding his cock in and out of her in a strange, jerky pattern.

“Installing…programming…” Barb said, almost without moving her lips. “Imprinting…owner…” As she said this, Barb’s eyes rolled back downward. Instead of the former blue, her iris was now a solid silver color. Her eyes moved in a mechanical pattern, scanning his face. “Owner…imprinted. Sex…robot…pro…gramming…..com…plete.”

As she said this, robot Barb’s legs unwrapped from Brad’s ass. He was once again free to piston in and out of his newly transformed robot. As he slowly drew back and forth, Barb intoned, “You…are…this…unit’s…owner…and…creator…This…unit…is…programmed…to…serve…your…every…desire.”

Brad laughed. “Excellent, sexbot. You are now nothing more than a toy for my enjoyment and pleasure.” “Yes…owner…this…unit…is…a…toy…for…your…plea…sure.” Brad enjoyed the robotic monotone from his newly converted unit. Grabbing her ass, Brad rolled himself over to have Barbandroid ride his cock.

Barbandroid began pistoning up and down on Brad’s cock like a horse on a merry go round. Her movements were precise and even. Brad reached up to fondle and squeeze her pendulous tits, enjoying the natural feel only the shower could create. In response, the sex unit pushed her chest out and her shoulders back, her head tipped slightly backward with her mouth held open, silverized eyes staring toward the ceiling.

“Simulate sexual excitement, robot,” said Brad. “A…firm..a…tive,” responded the unit. A low moan escaped from her parted lips, followed by small squeals and sighs as she continued to ride her creator as programmed.

Reaching below the couch, Brad retrieved the remote Sophie had left as instructed. Pressing the ‘activate’ button, the door to the storage closet suddenly swung open. Hollybot walked out mechanically, followed by Sophie. A happy smile crept onto her face as she saw the converted sexbot riding him with a blank look on her face.

Hollybot continued to walk toward Brad until she stood at attention beside the couch. The blue light at the tip the antenna blinked regularly. Her eyes stared straight ahead.

Looking lovingly at Brad, Sophie approached him and the mindless toy fucking his cock. “Freeze, Barbandroid!” Brad commanded. The unit’s body instantaneously became inert.

As Sophie arrived, she took the antenna assembly in her hand and placed it over Barbandroid’s head. Brad could see several sharp probes sticking from the bottom of it. Sophie smoothly pushed it down. Brad winced as he heard a slight cracking sound as it penetrated the droid’s skull.

Barbandroid’s face contorted into a strange grimace as her eyes and extremities began to randomly flutter and shake. As Sophie pushed the antenna fully home, the light at the top of the antenna began to blink. Barbandroid’s entire body became rigid as she drew in a sharp breath. Her pussy contracted on Brad’s cock, becoming as hard and immobile as the rest of her body.

“Central…con..trol..e…stab…lished,” Barb stated in her now completely robotic voice. “U…nit…ad..ded…to…sex…bot…in..ven…tor…y.”

Brad smiled. “Resume, Barbandroid.” His fucktoy’s body again began to pump in her programmed cowgirl position.

Brad sighed contentedly, enjoying Barbandroid’s pussy bobbing up and down on his cock. Smiling up at Sophie, he said, “Hollybot, you will now convert Sophie into a silverized sexbot.”

Sophie’s eyes widened with alarm. “Master, I must remind you that I cannot be altered by the showerrrrrrr…” Sophie’s word slurred off as Hollybot grabbed Sophie’s chin to turn her face to her. She was immediately captured by Hollybot’s gaze. Brad could see the strange pattern emanating from her eyes reflected in Sophie’s now completely widened eyes.

After a few moments, Sophie said, in a clipped tone, “Total…control…established.” Hollybot moved Sophie’s chin sideways, turning her head to face the bedroom. Placing her hand on Sophie’s back, Hollybot pushed Sophie ahead, her nude body walking in her precise, mechanical way behind Sophie as she shuffled toward the bathroom. Brad smiled wickedly as they disappeared through the door.

As the familiar hum of the shower started up, Brad returned his attention to Barbandroid. She had continued to piston up and down on his cock during Sophie’s capture, paying absolutely no attention to anything but pleasing him. She was programmed to fuck.

As Brad commanded, “Slower,” Barbandroid began a very slow up and down fuck. Reaching for his cup of coffee, Brad took a sip, then grabbed the TV remote to watch the morning news. He found it hard to take his attention away from the vision of sexual beauty mindlessly bouncing on his cock, but he wanted to hold off until Sophiebot was ready.

After what seemed like an eternity, Hollybot strode back into the room and took her exact position by the couch as before. “Con…ver…sion…suc…cess…ful…Mas…ter,” she intoned. Brad flipped off the TV as he saw a silver foot step into the room.

Brad gasped as Sophiebot turned the corner. Her completely silverized body was highlighted by several flashing lights, control ports and access panels. She was now completely hairless, a small blinking antenna jutting from her bald head. Just as Holly had been upon her first conversion, nothing remained on her body that was not metallic.

As Sophiebot took a position next to Hollybot, Brad ordered Barbandroid to dismount him and stand next to them. Standing up, his cock fully erect, Brad walked around his three fembots frozen at attention. He stopped before Sophiebot.

Looking into her completely silverized eyes, Brad was once again fascinated by the apparent total conversion she had undergone. The robotic accessories adorning her appeared to be truly integrated with her body. Curious, Brad pushed a button on the access panel on her abdomen.

With a hissing noise, the panel drew back. Brad gasped in shock. The compartment inward was filled with wires, circuit boards and blinking lights. All of her internal organs had clearly been replaced by these components!

Closing the panel, he stepped around her and pressed another button on the back of her bald head. His eyes widened as the compartment within again showed her head no longer contained anything but a highly sophisticated electronic node.

Brad stared and pondered this for a moment. Either Sophie had been a robot all along, or the combination of her cybernetic implants and the work of the shower had completely converted her. Since she had responded to Hollybot’s capture protocol with human reactions, Brad concluded it must be the latter.

“Oh, fuck,” Brad muttered. This was why Rob had warned him she could not be altered in the shower. “Well, I hope they can convert her back,” he thought. “She really wasn’t anything more than a robot to begin with.”

Shrugging it off, Brad returned to face Sophiebot. He pulled the remote from between her substantial tits. Pressing the “initiate” button, Sophie blinked deliberately, then intoned: “Unit…activated…awaiting…voice…command.”

“Sophiebot, you will take total control of the two sexbots next to you. You are to direct them to provide me maximum pleasure as you perform your programmed sexual functions.”

“A..ffirm…a…tive…Mas…ter,” Sophiebot replied.

“Blowjob,” Brad simply said. Wordlessly, the silverized bot moved to her knees before him. In absolute tandem, Hollybot and Barbandroid dropped to either side of her. What followed was a perfect symphony of oral pleasure. Each droid moved in concert with the other, one licking his balls, the other his shaft, the other his head.

“Doggy,” Brad panted, as he fought to hold on to his load. The three droids turned and got on their hands and knees, each presenting her pussy for maximum exposure and full penetration. Brad knelt behind Sophiebot, then drove deep into her pussy. Remembering the controls from Holly’s first conversion, he began pushing the flashing buttons on the panel on her back.

As before, each button push elicited a jerk in his sexbot’s body, and a delightful response: “I…am…a…plea…sure…u…nit” - “you…are…my…master”- “I…am…a…sexbot.” She continued to mindlessly parrot each delightful affirmation of total submission and obedience until he changed it. She truly was nothing more than a toy.

Brad pulled out, then plunged into Hollybot’s pussy. He reached around to fondle her pendulous tits as they swayed beneath her. Pushing buttons on Sophiebot’s back, Hollybot began to repeat the same mindless affirmations as her controller. Brad next drove into Barbandroid, then changed back and forth with the others, his inevitable orgasm growing.

Brad grabbed his remote and pressed the vibrating pussy button. Sophiebot’s box began to massage his cock in an absolutely mindblowing way. Unable to contain himself any more, Brad shot load after load into his sexbot’s metallic pussy. Collapsing on her back, Brad absently fondled her silverized but surprising warm and soft tits, kneading her hard nipples between his fingers.

Get on his feet unsteadily, Brad said, “Sophiebot, return both of these units to their original state. Hollybot is to return to the bed and fall into a deep sleep, and Barbandroid is to do the same on the couch. When you have completed these tasks, you will clean up this area, then return to the utility closet and deactivate.”

“Affirmative,” Sophiebot replied. As he dropped to the couch, exhausted, Brad watched the parade of his sexbots mechanically walking into the bedroom. The vision of each one’s perfect ass and tits disappearing from his view remained in the forefront of his memory as he drove home later that day.