The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nyah

Can you tell I rented Devil Girl From Mars? Nyah’s FIRST adventure on Earth

Bill was alone, on the large wooden porch of his hunting cabin, located in a remote are of Utah. The cabin had been his Dad’s and he loved the peace a serenity he felt when he was there. He had long ago quit actually “hunting” when he was there but rather, usually just read, relaxed and slept, in a place far away from phones, TV, and radio.

His cell phone and pager didn’t even work there.

As he turned the page of the mystery novel he was reading, a sound from the sky, attracted his attention.

As he glanced up he saw a small, disc-like object flash overhead and hover over a clearing in the woods surrounding the cabin. The clearing was about two hundred yards from the cabin. Moments later, accompanied by an almost electrical humming sound, the disc lowered itself into the clearing and dropped out of Bill’s line of sight.

Bill was torn between two emotions.

Should he go TO the clearing and see what the object was or should he get into his car and get away as quickly as he could. He mulled the choices over for a couple of moments and then ran toward his car. He put his key in the ignition and turned them.

Nothing.

The vehicle’s ignition would not even “click “, much less START his SUV.

Now his mind was racing. What should he do?

He quickly moved back into the cabin, locked the door, and removed the .357 revolver locked in the cabinet near the sofa in the living room. He clicked open the cylinder and carefully loaded six bullets from the full box he kept in the same drawer.

Controlling his breath he walked over to the front window and carefully looked out over the wooded area surrounding the cabin. Periodically he would move around and check each window of the cabin, but would always return to his lookout post at the front window.

Barely twenty minutes had passed when he saw a tall, dark figure approaching on the pathway toward his concealed vantage point.

But WHAT a figure. Even though darkness was descending, he could tell the person approaching was a voluptuous woman, dressed in a black, form fitting leather outfit, with a long black leather cape that flowed as she walked , allowing him to see her incredible figure. Her head was covered by a black leather skull cap, but he could clearly see her face .

She had a beautiful, pale visage , large dark eyes, and full red lips.

In spite of her odd dress, she was GORGEOUS.

Calmly, not showing any emotion, she fairly glided up the steps to the porch and walked over to the window. It was clear to Bill she had seen him perfectly. He jumped up, went to the door and tore it open. He had the gun. HE was in charge. After all it was ONLY one person... a woman.

“What do you want ? " he asked somewhat louder ( and certainly sounding more nervous) than he had planned.

“ My name is Nyah, the Crown Princess of Barsoom , a place known to you as Mars. but that is of little consequence, you will simply call me Mistress.”

“Not likely, my dear! I don’t know who you are or where you are from but I have the gun and you will do exactly as I say or you will be the dead Princess of Barsoom! The EX Princess. The Defunct Princess. The bleedin’ deceased Princess " he fairly screamed, falling into his John Cleese accent as he thought about her and the dead parrot.

Nyah smiled serenely and focused her eyes on Bill’s, he thought they were the darkest, deepest eyes he had ever seen. He almost immediately felt a bit light headed and averted his gaze from her eyes.

Nyah would have none of THAT.

“Can you see the light in my eyes Bill ? A light almost like a flame ... burning in my eyes .... burning ... don’t look away from the flame ... .” her voice was soft, soothing, and sensual.

He wondered how she knew his name , but returned his gaze to her dark, smoldering eyes.

“Can you see the flame, Bill? The flame deep ... deep ... in my eyes.... look for it my dear ... looook ... loooook.”

In spite of his fear he found himself staring into her compelling dark eyes, looking for the flame he KNEW was there deep within her gaze.

“Just keep looking into my eyes, dear... now you CAN see the flame ... nothing else matters now .. no fears ... no worries ... no cares ... nowhere to go ... nothing to do ... EXCEPT continue to stare deep into my dark .. deep ... hypnotic ... controlling ... eyes...”

In one part of Bill’s mind he KNEW he should turn and run, but with each second that passed the dark beauty’s words took away just a bit more of his will to resist , and soon he could do nothing except continue to look at the dark flame burning in her eyes. A flame that burned away his will power. That burned away his resistance. Bill couldn’t speak or move now. He stood, motionless, staring into HER eyes, feeling as though he was spinning into their very depths. Lost.

Nyah drew closer and opened her eyes a bit wider focusing her hypnotic power on the motionless victim before her. She was here on this god forsaken planet for using her powerful hypnotic skills to steal from the richest men on Barsoom. While petty thieves stole money, she was a Princess and stole countries! At least until the United Principalities had discovered her ploy and sent the Planetary Police to arrest her. She had barely escaped her pursuers by ducking into the atmosphere of this back water planet.

But, as long as she was, here she planned to utilize her powers to become Queen of THIS world. And this earthling, whose mind she had entered so easily would be her FIRST slave.

“Look closely at my eyes, Bill. Concentrate on my eyes.... that’s it ... keep looking INTO my eyes .... " Nyah smiled as she noticed how Bill’s gaze was becoming unfocused, these earthlings would be EASY to control. “You see NOTHING but my eyes, my pet ... you hear NOTHING but my voice ... you must continue to stare into my beautiful .. deep .. hypnotic ..eyes ... deeper ... deeper .... my eyes ... my voice ... deeper ... deeper ... your mind is becoming weaker and weaker as you continue to gaze helplessly into my deep ... controlling ... hypnotic ... eyes....”

Bill’s hand fell, relaxed to his sides and the revolver slipped from his grip landing on the floor of the wooden porch.

“Even though your eyes remain open staring into mine you KNOW you are asleep ... a deep ... deep ... hypnotic sleep of obedience ... my voice is becoming the voice of your mind .. my voice CONTROLS your mind ... the words of my voice BECOME your very thoughts... My thoughts ... you have no thought of your own ... only the thoughts my voice places into your mind ... my slave ... my puppet ... my toy ....say it for me Bill ... my voice is the voice of your mind... ”

Bill was transfixed by Nyah’s gaze and he repeated her words, no longer conscious of any thoughts except those SHE planted, " your voice is the voice of my mind ... I am your slave ... your puppet ... your toy ...”

“My SEX toy, Bill....”

“ I am your sex toy....”

“And what are you to call me?” she said with an evil smile.

“Mistress ... I am your sex toy Mistress ... ”

Nyah reached down and rubbed her black gloved hand across the bulging crotch of the hypnotized earthling. Even in his hypnotic state is cock jumped.

“How do you gain access to your sex organ, slave?”

Dully, Bill replied, " the zipper, Mistress....”

Again she laughed. " A funny word! Reach down and release your zipper and show me what a slaves sex organ looks like on earth.”

Bill tore at his pants until his huge , engorged prick stood at attention responding to the commands of his Princess. His 10 inch cock was large by earth standards but GIGANTIC by comparison to the emasculated men of Barsoom. Nyah smiled broadly knowing she was in command of this man.

“What do you call that organ, slave?”

“My cock, Mistress.”

“Well, slave boy, that cock is no longer yours ... it belongs to Nyah .. to do with as SHE wishes.... just as your mind has become enslaved your cock is enslaved as well...”

Bill nodded.

“SAY IT SLAVE.... repeat my commands.....”

“My cock ... is ... no ... longer ... mine ... it belongs ... to Mistress ... Nyah ....it ... is enslaved.... by my .... Mistress ....”

“Then you may manipulate it , in my honor while I assure myself it operates in the same manner as it’s lesser brethren of Mars.”

Bill started to move his hand up and down his growing cock. Even had he NOT been her hypnotized sex toy the presence of this beautiful woman would have excited him. He felt Nyah’s thoughts enter his mind and felt her probing his brain as he continued to jerk off.

Her sexy voice once again assaulted his unresisting thoughts, “Stroke it! Stroke that cock! Harder and harder, slave toy!”

After her last journey into his mind she knew everything he did and now was aware that the physical bodies of Martians and Earthlings were the same except for size and she knew EVERY on of the words Bill used to describe his current activities, AND she had reconfigured his mind so that he as deeply in love with her and desired her more than any woman in his entire life.

“ Bop that baloney-pony, Bill. Jerk that prick, you jack off! Massage that meat !”

Bill was going crazy! Nyah hadn’t ordered him to cum and his erection just continued to grow and harden as he masturbated.

“ Stroke it for me Bill ... for ME .... slave... I’m your prick teasing Mistress! You’ll NEVER have me unless I LET you! Beg me, Bill , BEG ME! ”

Bill fell to his knees, penis-in-hand, and cried out to his new owner, " Please. Nyah . I WANT you. I NEED you . I LOVE you. I WORSHIP you. You are my Goddess... PLEASE let me have you... PLEASE......” he began to cry.

“Then undress me slave! And kiss EVERY exposed inch of flesh as my clothing is removed. WORSHIP YOUR GODDESS!”

As she commanded Bill removed the black leather garments kissing her feet, her legs, her thighs, her breasts and her pussy. Finally at a command from Nyah he entered her and worked for nearly an hour using every trick he had EVER learned to excite his Goddess.

Finally, Nyah cried out, CUM you Earth bastard CUM!..... IIIIAAAAYYYYYEEEEEAAAAHHHHH!!!!!” They both rolled over on the wooden porch floor, spent.....”

When Bill woke up Nyah was fully dress and once again she fixed her eyes on his , sapping him of ANY will to resist her.

“Now you car will start. Let’s go to the nearest town. I want to be a Mayor. And I want to experience MORE bodies.

Bill merely bowed to Princess Nyah and took his place in the driver’s seat, he now was a chauffer, but would serve MANY more purposed before his servitude was complete.