The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nyah Part II, Nyah Meets the Mayor

Nyah serches for more power—

Bill drove the giant SUV toward the nearest big town in Utah, his new owner, Nyah wanted to meet a Mayor.

She used her knowledge of earth politics, gained from scanning Bill’s mind, to figure out a method of gaining power over governmental officials, ultimately leading to the goal of capturing a number of men to serve as her slaves in a community set up with her as leader. She eventually would utilize the community as a base of power to gain financial and political strength and gain a prestigious position in earth-society.

She thought, what better way to start than gain a rich powerful follower by taking over the mayor of the nearest town, and then later add to her stable of earth men by choosing excellent physical specimens from the mayor’s police and fire departments. Later she would pick an assortment of rich slaves from finance and business backgrounds.

Her plan was well on it’s way to fruition.

She used Bill’s cell phone to call ahead to the mayor’s office, and spoke to a secretary, explaining she was a rich constituent and wanted to donate to his campaign, the woman immediately set an appointment for later that day, just enough time for Bill to drive the substantial distance to the city.

As the black SUV pulled to the curb , in front of City Hall, Nyah ordered Bill to remain in the car and walked up to the main entrance. She was directed to the mayor’s office by a particularly handsome man dressed in a police uniform ( Nyah—note to self—remember Officer Standen—may be good slave, she thought ) .

She knocked once and entered the office ( as her probe of Bill’s mind had revealed was earth custom ) and noticed a young, blonde secretary sitting at the desk, positioned near the entrance to the mayor’s inner sanctum.

The secretary lifted her gaze to Nyah’s and inquired, " Can I help you?”

“Yes. my dear I’d like to see the mayor, we have an appointment.”

“Oh,” the young woman said, a bit flustered by Nyah’s black S&M outfit, " he just left on an emergency and won’t be back for at least two hours. Do you want to wait or should we reschedule you?”

Nyah reached out with the powerful tendrils of her mind and probed the , to her, open book of Mindy’s brain. These earthlings were SO easy to read. The blonde’s thoughts came to Nyah in short, succinct statements. Yes, the mayor had gone. Oh, my . Mindy REALLY was attracted to Nyah. Mindy was something called a lesbian. And moment later, as the mental probe continued, Oh , THAT is what a lesbian is.

Nyah had a couple of hours to kill and even though Mindy fit NONE of her previous criteria for conquests, she was young, sexy, attractive, and that lesbian thing looked worth exploring.

Nyah walked around the desk and stood, towering over Mindy as she sat in her swivel chair.

“Look into my eyes,” she instructed the blonde.

Mindy blushed, “What are you........”

“You MUST look into my eyes, Mindy, my pet .”

The blonde secretary’s blue eyes locked onto Nyah’s dark, compelling gaze. " How do you know.....”

“Deeper, my dear deeper...”

“Do you think you are some sort of...”

“ DEEPER !”

“ Would you please back away, you are making me feel...” Mindy mumbled, not quite finishing her thought.

“ You WILL look deeper into my eyes.”

“What do you think you are do.....”

Nyah spoke softly, sensuously, " Mindy. Keep looking deeper into my eyes. Deeper and deeper...”

Every time Nyah repeated her command Mindy tried to utter some sort of protest, but the dark, alien beauty wouldn’t let her finish. And each time Nyah commanded the pretty blonde to look deeper Mindy seemed compelled to move a bit closer to the leather clad alien. With each repetition of the instructions, Mindy seemed to feel weaker , more disoriented.

The secretary continued to fight the sensations flowing through her mind, but it seemed to be harder and harder to resist as each second passed . Mindy would start to speak, open her mouth to ask a question, but before she could articulate her thoughts, Nyah would cut her off.

“Deeper.... deeper .... deeper .... deeper ....” the words droned into Mindy’s weakening mind.

The secretary’s face turned a deep red as she finally got a word in, “This is silly,” she said.

Nyah opened her eyes a bit, further focusing her hypnotic powers on the still seated woman.

Those words became Mindy’s last attempt to resist as Nyah gently lifted her gloved hand softly to the blonde’s mouth and brushed her fingers across the her full, red lips.

“It would be better for you simply to respond to me by saying, " Yes Nyah.”

The young secretary’s face had become relaxed and mouth was hanging open. Even though she had stopped her overt struggle against the alien beauty, her eyes were wide open , reflecting the fear she was feeling. This beautiful woman seemed to be able to control her very thoughts. A soft sound , a cross between a sigh and a whimper, escaped Mindy’s mouth.

Nyah felt she had gained control of the young woman now, but continued to drive her deeper under her hypnotic control. “Keep looking deeply into my eyes and listen only to my voice .. you need to obey all my commands .... you have fallen under my hypnotic control and you are completely unable to resist my power... now say ..... yes, Nyah... ”

The blonde helplessly replied, " Yes, Nyah.”

In her mind she knew something was very wrong. This strangely dressed woman was taking control of her thoughts. She SHOULDN’T let it happen. She had to fight it. Yet she continued to stare into the deep, dark pools that were Nyah’s hypnotic eyes, unable to avert her gaze.

Nyah said nothing now, just stared into Mindy’s eyes, reaching into her mind and softly, powerfully , manipulating her thoughts.

Now it was the dark alien who , herself whispered, “Yes. Nyah.”

“Yes , Nyah.” Mindy echoed in a dull , flat voice.

“Yes, Nyah.” The dark mesmerist repeated.

“Yes, Nyah.” Mindy again repeated.

This exchange repeated itself scores of times, with Mindy eventually realizing that whatever Nyah commanded, she had to reply, “yes, Nyah,” as the blonde stared, helplessly, into those deep , powerful eyes that had somehow enlarged to become her whole world.

“You WANT to obey me, don’t you?”

“Yes , Nyah.”

“You want to worship my PERFECT body, don’t you?”

“Yes Nyah.”

You are filled with desire for me, aren’t you?”

“Yes , Nyah.”

“Then lift my skirt and stare at my beautiful pussy, my dear slave girl, Mindy.”

“Yes Nyah.”

Mindy obediently lifted the leather dress and looked at Nyah’s moist cunt.

“You will now submit to me totally, Mindy. You will submit to me willingly ,my Mindy. Submit to me. Surrender your mind. Surrender your body. Surrender your will. Surrender your soul. Surrender to me. You are mine Mindy, you are MINE.”

Mindy made one last heroic effort to resist Nyah’s words, which, in spite of her struggle, were slowly becoming her very own thoughts, but her alien conditioning was too strong. Nyah’s hypnotic spell was too powerful to resist. Words were forming in her mind this very second, bubbling to the surface, words which could not be ignored. But she WANTED to fight the words. The words that confessed her powerless, submissive feelings..

But finally, with a helpless sigh she leaned closer to Nyah’s exposed flesh and licked her dark, fragrant pussy lips, “Yes, Nyah..... yes, Nyah ... yes Nyah .... yes, Nyah.......” she started repeating in sequence with her tender kisses and licks on the alien’s delicious , irresistible cunt.

“Yes, Nyah .... yes, Nyah ... yes, Nyah ... yes, Nyah ....” louder and louder with more passion and desire.

“Yes, Nyah ... yes, Nyah ... yes, Nyah ...” her own sexual crescendo building with each repetition of her mantra , with each taste of the ambrosia that was Nyah’s moistness.

Nyah pulled off Mindy’s blouse, and then her bra, leaning over to take the helpless woman’s nipples in her mouth, first licking, then sucking, then biting the tender flesh.

“Stand my pet” Nyah commanded then reversed their positions so the SHE was sitting and the helpless blonde standing before her.

“Yes, Nyah ... yes, Nyah .... yes, Nyah .......”

“The skirt and your panties, now, Mindy.”

The secretary dropped her skirt and panties to the floor and stood before the dark alien naked, save her nylons and high heeled black shoes.

“Now you may kiss MY pussy again , kiss it until I command you to stop. " the hypnotic alien ordered.

“Yes, Nyah ... yes, Nyah ... yes, Nyah... " the entranced blonde repeated as she fell to her knees and worshipped at Nyah’s delta, enthusiastically licking her still exposed pussy lips.

Nyah entwined her fingers in Mindy’s long, blonde hair and guided her mouth to the exact spots she desired, and felt her pleasure growing. It seemed as both earthlings she had encountered were able to pleasure her exceedingly well. She was going to like this planet .

Nyah pulled Mindy’s face up to hers and kissed her, pushing her tongue into the girl’s unresisting mouth, then she directed her face to her own full breasts as she lifted her own black leather top.

Mindy suckled at the alien’s huge breasts, getting more excited as each second passed, even though still deeply under Nyah’s hypnotic control.

“Why do you live, Mindy?”

“To serve Nyah.”

Will you always obey me? Forever?”

“Yes , Nyah ... yes, Nyah ... yes, Nyah ... yes, Nyah...” she repeated over and over as she continued to worship the alien’s body. Her mind was totally helpless to resist any command Nyah uttered. Her will to resist was shattered. She was Nyah’s sex slave.

“Yes, Nyah ... yes, Nyah ... yes, Nyah ......”

She was broken.

Moisture ran down her leg as she repeated the same phrase over and over ..... “Yes, Nyah...”

Just as the dark alien neared climax the door sprung open and Mayor Ormand entered his office, startled at the erotic scene unfolding before him.

“Mindy! What’s going on? " he shouted.

Nyah grasped Mndy’s hair forcing her mouth closer to her pussy, and looked into Ormand’s eyes.

“Look into my eyes ,” she shouted as she felt the orgasm thrilling her body. " Look into my eyes.”

Powerful tendrils of thought invaded the mayor’s mind as he looked at Nyah and his lovely young secretary licking her pussy.

“DEEPER.... DEEPER ”

“But....”

“LOOK INTO MY EYES.....”

Nyah’s plan was working. The mayor would be next .... right after this delicious orgasm.....