The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Obelisk, part 3

by Somebody You Don’t Know

Six Days Later

Juliet Janikowski was to some small extent happy that the public nudity statutes had been suspended in town after the council meeting. She wasn’t naked or anything, just barefoot without any underwear. After the city council meeting and her nominee to be the new Chief of Police had immediately become a slut just as bad as her former hero made things look bad. This also meant that the perverts now held 3 of the 5 seats on the city council and Juliet gave up and left town...or at least tried to.

After packing everything important into her car and heading on the road she had a problem as she got out of the city limits. As soon as she got out Juliet began to feel incredibly tired and confused. All she could think about was getting some sleep, and since she couldn’t remember why she was leaving quickly turned around and slowly drove back home. As soon as she closed the door to her apartment she stripped off clothes and fell asleep naked, too tired to even bother with pajamas or pulling a blanket over her nude body.

She wasn’t going to let that tower win and the next day planned to leave all over again, this time writing down why she needed to go. But when Juliet was getting ready to leave she had noticed for some reason she was only wearing one sock. Quickly going back to her bedroom and taking her left shoe off she grabbed the extra sock and tried to put it on, but it wouldn’t go. When she tried to put the left sock on, her body froze and wouldn’t budge until she let go of the sock.

For an hour Juliet tried to fight whatever this was but decided that she’d just leave and deal with it when she got away from this town. She had just woken up and felt fine until she passed the city limits. Despite having just woken up, she was immediately more tired and confused than the night before and stared down at the paper she had written her reason for leaving on. She shook her head but her tired eyes couldn’t focus enough to read it and soon Juliet realized if she was too tired to read she shouldn’t be driving. Once again she slunk back home and fell asleep naked, this time unable to make it to her bedroom and falling asleep on the couch.

She slept on the couch for three hours before trying to leave again to the same result, but when she awoke she couldn’t put a sock on either foot. She tried to leave again four times. She now found herself unable to wear socks, shoes, bras, or panties as she sat in the lobby of the the “Perk Me Up” coffee shop awaiting Father Neil and Margaret Jefferson. After taking a day to just think and let the shock wear off Juliet began to think like her old self again. This wasn’t as bad as it could be since the people of this town were so upset about what was happening with the city council it was the perfect opportunity to slide in and take charge.

Janet had begun planning a Mayoral run in her head and had plans to back Officer Dean Douglas for Chief, mainly because he was a total pushover and having him as Chief of Police would make Janet both mayor and essentially in charge of the police department as well. Buddying up to the priest and Ms. Cry-baby liberal Mother Jones wannabe could set her up with some very nice, early endorsements. Getting out also allowed Juliet to notice a few other things, apparently other people who tried to leave town had the same problem she did. Her waitress in fact was only wearing one sock and no shirt and had her name tag pinned to her bra. Her boss might have said something but since he was wearing his shirt but nothing more than tighty-whities below his waist there wasn’t much he could say.

Juliet flashed her well-practiced fake, frozen smile when Ms. Jefferson and Father Neil arrived and welcomed them both. Things weren’t going to be easy for Juliet since in a few of her trials as Maryanne’s assistant they had been prosecuting some juvenile Ms. Jefferson was in the process of trying to rescue. Hopefully though she could win Neil’s support early and they could work together to win over Margaret.

The trio sat together and started talking about pleasantries; families, kids, and jobs and decided that they did in fact need to build a united front to fight whatever was going on since that obelisk arrived. This meant that they needed to gain control of the city council and mayor’s office and as much as Margaret hated to admit it she agreed that Juliet was probably the most legally and politically savvy one of the three. Despite a great show of reluctance Margaret agreed that she should be their choice and the three agreed to begin moving towards positioning her for a run and finding the right candidate to replace Chief Lopez.

As they were getting ready to leave it happened again. Across the street and everybody sitting in the coffee shop saw a different colored glowing light before the voice in their heads returned, “Marcus Neil:Bimbo, Margaret Jefferson: Bad Girl, Lovela Bird: Hypnotist.”

As Juliet turned to look at her just named companions she saw something amazing, it was as if time had reversed itself and the old Father Neil and venerable Margaret Jefferson were getting younger...and quickly. The decades melted away leaving Father Neil to look like he was at most 25 and by a good margin the older-looking of the two.

But that wasn’t the only changes in, Father Marcus Neil grew a foot taller as obvious muscles began to bulge under his cassock, ripping along the arms while his hair reverted from gray to a thick, short blond. His wrinkles began to vanish as his eyes became more youthful, and judging by the vacant look on his face a lot of his intelligence and wisdom were gone as well.

Margaret on the other hand began to thin down and look like she might not even be 18 or a hundred pounds yet. The only thing that had any size on her body were her breasts which swelled to a small D cup while her hair grew all the way down to her butt and darkened becoming a dirty-blond. Her clothes began to become tattered and torn ‘just right’ so that she showed plenty of skin but not her nipples or pussy. Her nose developed multiple piercings as a ring showed up in her belly button as well. On her bare skin tattoos appeared out of nowhere; A large breasted naked woman covered in rose-covered vines that seemed to be part anime tentacle monster judging by where those vines were going, a tattoo of white blobs across her face and breasts that looked just like semen joined the first, and on her back was an image of a woman who looked just like her but this version of Margaret was on her knees as about a dozen jets of cum sprayed her body.

Both Margaret and Marcus shook their heads as they looked at one another. Marcus tried to figure out what were they talking about, was it pussy? Asses? He knew he wasn’t good for much more conversation than who he wants to fuck next and caught a vision of Margaret, now with her legs on the table and leaning back in the chair as she smoked a cigarette and had to admire the tattoos on this broad, “Dude, nice ink.”

Margaret looked at the guy, looked like a decent fuck and she always loved screwing clergy, something about making them choose her over God just turned her on. She responded by blowing a smoke ring in the guy’s face like a practiced pro and tossing her cigarette into the air where it hit the shirtless waitress right on her bra, “You want to see the rest?”

Without bothering to wait for an answer she pulled off her top to reveal a large, silver horizontal bar in both of her erect nipples with another nude woman between them, this girl tied up with one of the iron bars perfectly aligned to the woman’s mouth and the other bar seeming just about to penetrate her ass. Standing up to pull her shorts off revealed a much simpler tattoo around her pussy, it was just a simple bulls-eye with her pierced clit in the center.

“Whoa babe, that’s fucking hot.” It was hard to think of anything more than sex for the new Father Neil when there wasn’t any nude girls standing in front of him. Now it was impossible with the naked, dirty-looking slut that Margaret Jefferson had become in front on him. They just looked at one another for a second before coming to a mutual conclusion.

The priest stood up and discarded his pants while Margaret stood up and knocked the table over before laying her waist on the edge while spreading her legs. She presented the priest with her ass and the “PICK A HOLE” tramp stamp she wore right below the cum-covered tattoo of herself. Decisions and thinking were a pain in the ass and Father Neil figured he’d just take both. Besides this wasn’t just any dick parting her pussy lips, this dick worked for God...

Office building three blocks away

Four people sat down together in a small office room but before any of them spoke, the three women and one man heard a voice in their head once again. The lady sitting by the was the dark-skinned, black haired family counselor Dr. Lovena Bird. The woman shook her head momentarily to clear it and decided to get the show on the road, “So where were we last week?”

“Mom was telling me for the thousandth time to just give Ted a chance and for the thousandth time I told her he wasn’t my dad and he had no chance in hell.” The younger woman, a red-headed teenager said with obvious derision in her voice.

“Right, but that just doesn’t seem fair now does in? The man never pretended to be your father and only wants your acceptance as a man who may be able to make your mother happier. Doesn’t seem so bad to me, if you could please explain why you have such a problem with just giving him a chance to prove himself I think that could help us get to the root of these family issues.”

Doctor Lovela Bird didn’t really bother listening to the girl’s response, keeping this conversation was but a means to an end. She had almost a dozen specially designed hypnotic induction devices spread throughout her office and she just had to keep the girl talking. While the younger girl spoke, the others eyes inevitably wound drift and find one that held their gaze for a good second or two. Once their eyes found one, they wouldn’t be able to turn away until told to do so. It didn’t take more than a minute and Dr. Bird could see that the girl’s mother had already started to gather a dazed look in her eyes.

The mother was named Cindy, she was obviously unsure of herself and had a rather low self-opinion. A shame because she was actually kind of cute and had shown the ability to remember and learn rather quickly. Could actually do something good with her life if she didn’t so often make the wrong big decisions. The divorcee believed she may have finally found the right guy but of course the woman’s daughter didn’t like her new potential step-father so that brought them to Doctor Bird.

Cindy spent a good amount of time and money working on her appearance and trying to keep the ravages of time at bay. She did a fairly good job of it too, looking more like a young 30 than the 42 years old that she actually was. Keeping herself fit wasn’t easy, but of course no guy could resist the fake DD tits on her chest or the long (dyed) blond hair she kept looking fabulous. And now the single mother divorcee had caught sight of her ‘hypnotic screen’ screen saver. A few tweaks to the programming language and it actually did what was advertised. “And Ted, why don’t you tell us how that makes you feel?”

Ted began talking in a slow monotone, his eyelids barely able to stay open after catching sight of the pendulum of Dr. Lovela’s large wall clock apparently. Now she just had to let him ramble for a little while so the daughter could let her eyes wander for a few seconds to find something...and yes, she was just beginning to fix in on the red and green blinking power lights of her laptop. Now that all three had been taken in and fixated on one of her little devices Dr. Bird was able to finally able to get more comfortable. She took off that stifling suit and retrieved her best friend in the whole world; a long, shiny silver vibrator she carried where ever she went.

Dr. Bird began lightly teasing her pussy, rubbing the shaft through the dark hair around her cunt lips and occasionally letting it touch her clit. As she began masturbating she began talking again, telling the Hench family to relax further and to take no notice of what was happening in the room. Just to focus on what they were staring at as they became more and more tired and their eye lids became heavier and heavier. After five minutes she snapped her fingers and had three sleeping patients ready to be molded into any way Lovela saw fit.

She continued to drag them down as she looked at her computer where she had created a few ideas before and settled on one. “Okay, okay, okay. Andrea, when you wake up you will now have a rather unusual variation of Tourette’s Syndrome. One to four times an hour you will randomly shout the name of the current or a former United States President. Understand?” The girl nodded.

“Now all of you, from now on when anyone says the phrase... ‘Elephants eat monkey semen when they turn purple and cum diamond dust in my ears’, all three of you will change. Ted when you hear the phrase, for the next four hours you will stop thinking and your penis will become fully erect and remain that way. You will become a mindless, uncaring, sexual robot designed to fuck every hole you can find, not even aware of who it belongs to. When the four hour time period is up you will become aware of whoever you may be fucking and climax right away. You will not have any regrets about you you fucked and will want to continue but will be too tired to do so for another four hours unless triggered again.

Cindy and Andrea, when you hear the phrase you will both become insatiable, bisexual, incestuous sluts desperate for each others and Ted’s body in addition to any other women that want to join in. If there is a woman in the room when you and triggered who doesn’t want to fuck you or Ted, call this phone number and give them.

Also you will both carry one of these little pouches with you, when you hear the trigger phrase you will be desperate to have the dirtiest sex imaginable. But before you can fuck you have to draw a single piece of paper out of your pouch and read what it says. You will instantly develop whatever fetish the paper says and it will be permanent unless a new fetish contradicts an older one, in which case the new one will trump the old one. When the pouch is empty you will no longer need to draw a piece of paper in order to fuck and you will simply keep your final fetishes forever.

Ted when you recover from your robot mode, you will develop one of the girls’ new fetishes...Start with whatever Andrea gets first and alternate between her and her mother.

When I snap my fingers and wake you up, only you Cindy will consciously remember the trigger and you will never be able to forget it. What you will not remember is that any time you hear Ted’s middle name you will be triggered yourself. You will want Ted to have sex with every woman in the room at that time, especially with you and your daughter though. If he refuses and if your daughter seems unwilling you will be forced to use the trigger you know on them and of course trigger yourself at the same time. Do you all understand? When I snap my fingers you will all be fully awake and happy, unaware of ever haven fallen asleep but all my suggestions will remain firmly implanted. Okay? 1...2...3!” SNAP

All three nodded their heads and were fully awakened and suddenly became aware of their family therapist sitting naked in her chair, now vigorously masturbating herself with a large silver vibrator. She was laying back in the chair and moaning like a bitch having positioned herself to a position all three could get a good view.

It didn’t take Cindy very to react“Oh my God, what the hell are you doing in front of my daughter?! You fucking slut, what the hell is wrong with you?! We’re leaving right now you sick freak!”

Dr. Bird just shrugged, “Sorry I forgot I had guests.” She pulled the vibrator from her gash and held it out towards the daughter, “It’s only polite that I offer him to you first, either of you girls want to play with him? If you need a name to scream out when you cum, his name is Roosevelt.”

Suddenly Cindy stood rock still and grabbed her boyfriend and daughter’s arms as they began to walk out of the room, “Honey, I don’t think we should go. We need our family to learn togetherness and how to cum together. Maybe we could join Ms. Bird.”

Ted slowly turned his head and looked at his fiance like he had never seen her before, “What do you mean? Sit around in a fucking circle jerk and watch each other jack off?”

“Well not exactly, I want Andrea to know why I love you and one of those reasons is your...love making. Maybe you could you know, show her. You can do the both of us and Dr. Bird if she’s willing.” Ted’s eyebrows nearly raised up into his scalp while her daughter’s mouth fell so far it almost looked like a cartoon girl.

Ted and Andrea both firmly took their arms out of Cindy’s hand and glanced at one another, for the first time Andrea was pretty sure she was on the same page as Ted, “You’re fucking nuts! Howard Taft I’m getting out of here.” Without thinking Andrea grabbed the pouch Dr. Bird had handed her earlier and began to leave.

Both Ted and Andrea turned to the door and Cindy was left with no choice, she screamed as loud as she could, “ Elephants eat monkey semen when they turn purple and cum diamond dust in my ears!” Immediately Ted and Andrea stopped in their tracks, Ted’s face lost all emotion as he unfastened his pants and let them fall to the ground as his erect penis poked out of the hole in the front of his cheap boxer shorts.

At the same time Andrea reached into the pouch in her hand and looked at the small red piece of paper she had just pulled out, “Domination”. Desires to control and humiliate began to flood her now sex-addled brain; she saw her mother, Ted, and the counselor as beneath her and worth nothing more than a source for her pleasure. At the same time Cindy reached into her pouch to grab a piece of paper, “Bukakke.”

She went to her boyfriend with zealous determination and began to yank his underwear down and get it out of the way. She was determined that her daughter and counselor would fuck her future husband, but before that could happen she had to suck him off and let him blast the biggest load of jizz he could manage right on her face but when she freed his cock a hand grabbed her hair and held her about half an inch away from the erection she so craved, “Thanks for undressing my toy bitch. I’ll be sure to reward your worthless, greedy face when your boyfriend is done fucking me.”

Andrea pulled her mother back from Ted by her hair and made her knee-walk until she was kneeling next to Dr. Bird who was sitting in her chair. “Tell you what, you prove you can eat cunt with this whore here and maybe I’ll let you have his second load.” Andrea shoved her mother’s face into Dr. Bird’s pussy and told her to start munching. Still holding her mother’s head down she spread her legs and bent over, one hand firmly placed on her mother’s hair and the other on Ms. Bird’s desk.

“Ted, pussy, now!” She looked at the counselor and was annoyed by the shit-eating grin on the slut’s face, “Andrew Jackson and if you can make yourself useful for once in your miserable fucking life why don’t you suck on my tit while he fucks me.”

Dr. Bird grinned loving the new family dynamic she had created as Andrea towered over her with a scowl on her face, “Of course, anything you say mistress.” Dr. Bird began to sensually and passionately suck the girls nipple as her mother’s boyfriend moved forward robotically and began steadily thrusting into his future step-daughter.

“Harder mother-fucker, fuck my cunt harder and faster than that you candy-ass! Fuck me as hard as you can and don’t cum until mom makes the professor here cum twice. When you do shoot your load don’t cum inside, pull out and spray my twat with your jizz.”

“Affirmative,” the robotic-sounding voice of Ted responded as his hips began moving quicker and soon he was on the verge of climax but wasn’t able to release. Dr. Bird hadn’t even cum once yet and he had to wait for two orgasms.

Knowledge that the sooner Dr. Bird came the sooner she’d get to have her fiance spray his goo on her spurred Cindy to attack the counselor’s sex without mercy. The lack of experience hurt her but after five minutes of figuring things out, Dr. Bird came twice within three minutes and as she began to climax the second time Ted pulled out of Andrea and shot rope after rope of thick, hot cum on her legs and pussy.

Cindy looked pleadingly at her daughter hoping it would be her turn to use the cock but the young girl just stared menacingly at her mother, “You mean you can eat pussy that good and have been holding out on me all these years? Sorry bitch but I’m taking the second load and giving the third to Ms. Bird just because it rhymes.”

Cindy whimpered and looked like she was going to cry but her daughter just laughed, “Oh does the little bukakke bitch want to have some cum on her face? Why didn’t you say so?” Andrea grabbed the back of her mother’s head and shoved her Cindy’s face into her thoroughly soaked cum-coated cunt and began to wiggle her hips back and forth, rubbing Ted’s semen all over her mother’s face.

“I was thinking about blowing Ted next but I don’t think I’ll swallow it. If you lay on the floor underneath me and eat my box I may be willing to spit it out in your hair instead of on the floor, would you like that? Would you like me to spit your boyfriend’s filthy semen in your hair? Maybe I do it if you beg really nice and pathetically.”

Cindy begged and groveled, begging her daughter to sit on her face and spit Ted’s semen into her hair. The four continued on for over three and a half more hours until Ted became aware again and blasted a load of semen into the counselor’s ass. Ted was now aware of what was happening and looked at the counselor closely. She was lying on her face with her hands tied behind her back as his new domination fetish began to take control. He rolled the woman onto her back and yanked out the panties that had been stuffed in her mouth, “Is this your filth on my rod, lick it off now cunt.”

She did and the tired Ted just sat and watched as Andrea made her mother eat her cunt out one more time before going home but stopped in mid-sentence to say Franklin Delano Roosevelt and suddenly her mom stopped licking at her daughter’s snatch. “Ted honey, Ms. Bird looks kind of lonely and needy over there tied up. Why don’t you fuck her for a little bit and then come back around to maybe do me and Andrea again before we go?”

“Because I’m tired ya dumb bitch! And don’t call me honey either, it’s master or nothing to you. I’ll fuck you plenty after we get home and I get some rest, in the meantime Andrea can’t you shove her face back into yer twat and shut that annoying mouth of hers up for a little while?”

Andrea began to do just that but her mom resisted for a second and shouted again, “Elephants eat monkey semen when they turn purple and cum diamond dust in my ears!” It started all over again and four and a half hours later the quartet finally left Ms. Bird’s office together. Cindy and Ms. Bird left wearing nothing but collars around there necks as they were led out on leashes by Andrea and Ted. Andrea now having a strong anal fetish and her mother determined to get pregnant again. Ted was determined to knock her up, as well as the counselor and Andrea and every woman who put her puss in front of him.

And as they got into the car and Ted pulled out of the parking lot with Andrea having her asshole eaten out by her mother she looked over at him. Decent shape, nice-sized prick, and knew how to keep a worthless twat in her place. She smiled and thought to herself, “Mom may be a useless cunt, but she may have at least found a decent husband for me.”