The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Offer — A Hypno-House Party

The final chapter of a lifelong journey into the dreams of a man who took a chance on one special girl and had the Universe cheering behind him the whole time.

This tale is the last part of a trilogy that began with “The Offer” which led to “The Offer—A Counteroffer” and both of those stories really need to be read in order before this one could ever make any logical sense.

This is a hypnoerotic tale of pure fantasy but it is entirely based in reality—everything in this story is possible, with and without hypnosis. This story has extremely graphic descriptions of some acts of oral sex and it does feature explicit descriptions of Female-Female, Female-Male, and Male-Male sexual encounters, so please be aware of this before continuing—if oral sex is not your thing, if consensual adults providing pleasure to each other in a large variety of physical acts does not appeal to you, do not continue. If you are not of appropriate legal age in your area to be allowed to read this type of material, please cease now and go find something else to do.

Comments and feedback are welcome at the email address above as always.

* * *

FRIDAY

“... I’m sure it will, it’ll be a blast. Yeah, I’ve got my vacation starting on Monday, the bossman covered it all for me so I’ll be good. I wish, I really do, it wasn’t meant to be, no worries. Thanks for everything, so you’ll be here in what, about an hour? Awesome, drive safe. Bye.”

I caught the tail end of yet another call between someone and Casey. Her face betrayed her by telling me she wasn’t as happy as I expected her to be considering she was about to head out for 2 weeks, actually almost 3 weeks, of rest and relaxation on my dime. Her 20th anniversary was fast approaching and for a moment I just completely blanked out trying to remember exactly what day that anniversary fell on as she held up both arms reaching out to me.

She wasn’t looking for a hug, of course, she wanted the damned Fazoli’s bag I walked in with.

“Yeah, I love you too, Casey,” I muttered in mock disgust as I set the bag into her hands. She smiled, I smiled, and then she tore the bag open. Our routine, of course, was Fazoli’s several times a week and we both loved the place. After it opened about 8 years prior it became our go-to lunch source for us when we ate together in my office, part of my home, for my hypnotherapy practice.

“You didn’t!” she exclaimed when she saw it sitting on top of the lasagna container and the breadstick bags.

“I did.”

“Son of a...” she started to say as she reached for the small white box with the red bow-tie on it and smiled. “It’s heavy, I wonder,” she said, holding it up to her ear as she shook it rather vigorously.

“HEY!!!” I blurted out as I reached for the bag. “It could be something delicate, come on.”

I could hear the item in the box making a little rattling noise as she shook it once, twice, then finally looked at it held in her hands. I saw the tear and reached forward to brush it away but she stopped me.

“Fine, be that way,” I said as I chewed a breadstick.

She finally took a deep breath, exhaled in a sigh and untied the bow. Lifting the top of the box she gasped. Reaching in and lifting out my gift: a very old and very valuable—not that I cared about the cost—very shiny gold pocket watch at the end of a 13″ gold chain. It wasn’t the original chain, sadly, but the horologist I had contacted in D.C. told me, based on all the available info he’d been able to dig up from old watch catalogs, it was the closest approximation to the original one he could manage.

Her eyes, that stunning gray color, so expressive when she showed emotion with them. She flipped it front to back and finally pressed the clasp and softly gasped as the lid popped open. I had to admit I got a little tingle on the back of my neck. Casey had been right there at that desk in my side-office of my home for 12 years and of course years before that when my old partner Richard and I opened our original practice just about 21 years prior.

Richard had passed away just a few weeks prior to her opening that box, sadly, and Casey and I both attended the funeral in Redmond, WA. He had developed a coronary issue that had some genetic traces back to his side of his family, and apparently he’d known about it for a long time. He never revealed it to me or Casey so it was a serious blow when we got the news. At the reception Richard’s wife Janine had taken me to his private study and told me Richard had specifically requested that a box be delivered to me if I couldn’t make the funeral, and it sat there on his desk.

“He loved you like a son, Paul. I’ll be outside with the others, take as much time as you need,” she said, kissing me softly on the cheek.

She closed the door behind her and I just looked around. A lot of memories came flooding back in those moments. I saw his certificates, his licenses, photos of his life, and a few with me in them as well and I leaned into one for a closer look. The picture, taken on a fishing cruise, with Casey in her bathing suit standing between us as we stood on that fishing boat out in the middle of Chesapeake Bay. That tingle on the back of my neck set in at that moment and it was one of the few times I’d ever looked at Casey in a sexual sense: a one-piece black maillot bathing suit, fitting her absolutely perfectly, accenting her 19 year old figure, and she looked delicious in that photo at that time.

In that moment, as I looked at that picture, I realized that if I’d had the idea of The Offer way back then, in the summer of 1998, I would have probably made it to Casey. If I had made it, and if she had accepted it, that younger man I had been more than likely would have dove into her even then, long before I developed my particularly unique fetish of enjoying pleasuring women by servicing their rosebuds with my tongue. As I stood there in my ex-partner’s study, in his home, on the other side of the country, I felt ashamed at the fact I’d developed a minor erection looking at a picture of Casey from so long ago.

I’m just Human, and Casey was fucking hot in those days but off-limits.

I snapped back from my reverie, stepped to his desk, and sat down in his chair. For the briefest moment I could smell his cologne which made perfect sense: it was his study, his private place. I lifted the cover on the box and inside were dozens of photos, plaques, along with some of our original business cards that clearly stated the name of our practice: “Trance Works.” The idea was a play on the word trance and its effectiveness as a powerful tool for working with people and making their lives better in every way possible through the use of hypnosis. There was some of our old letterhead stationary, some pens, a few silly little fridge magnets, really a lot of stuff that honestly just brought tears to my eyes.

I put the top of the box down, sat back and cried wishing he’d told me about his condition and that I’d had the chance to say goodbye. Without him, without his help I couldn’t say how my life would have turned out. He was the first person that hypnotized me properly, and deeply, over 30 years prior. He was that hypnotherapist I went to when my life in pre-law got the better of me and I thought I was going to implode because of the pressure. He coaxed me into that deep trance, shut off my mind for a while, and the peace I got from his suggestions changed me forever.

I wonder how he’d have reacted if I’d had the chance to tell him about The Offer, about Trish, the other girls, and finally Olivia and what they’d done for me over the past few months. I bet, knowing him as I did, he’d have immediately gotten angry about it, telling me that a hypnotherapist has that line they never cross, ever. And then I bet he’d think about it a few moments and ask me if I had enjoyed them, if they had enjoyed me, and seeing the smile on my face he’d know they were all worth the risk of losing everything.

I thought he’d have been proud of me and that just made me cry even more as I sat there at his desk wishing he was still around to talk with.

But he wasn’t, so I put the lid on the box and made my way back out to the reception. Casey saw me, saw my tears, brushed them away and took the box from my hands: “I’ll be in the car waiting, we’ve got to get to the airport.” She gave me a peck on the cheek and as she walked away I wondered what she’d think of me knowing what I had thought about her only minutes prior. I shook it off and went looking for Janine.

She saw me and I thumbed my way to the door trying to convey that Casey and I had to go. She held up a finger and I understood she needed me to wait just a moment. She disappeared around a corner, then maybe 30 seconds later she came from a side door to my right. “This place has secrets, right?” I joked. She laughed, the first smile she’d had since we arrived the night before and I was grateful for it. She held out a black pouch and I knew exactly what it was the instant my eyes caught it.

Richard’s pocket watch, the very one he’d used with me so long ago, the one that caught my eyes as he whispered me into my very first proper and very deep hypnotic trance. I had attached such power to that thing that whenever my eyes caught the shiny gleam I was there, instantly, and he helped me so much over the years. I hadn’t even considered it during the time I had been there and now Janine was presenting it to me.

“It doesn’t work anymore, I mean not as a pocket watch, and the chain came loose a long time ago and got misplaced, if I find it I’ll send it to you. Perhaps you can find a watch person...” and I interjected the proper name: “A horologist, I’m weird, I know things” and she smiled again.

“Yes, a horologist, if you can find one that can give it a new life, I know Richard would be happy knowing it’s living on. He asked me to tell you this is for Casey.”

“He would, and I’ll make sure she gets it, in pristine fully functional condition. Her 20 year anniversary with me, with us, is next month so, it’ll be a perfect gift.”

She held out a card, with Casey’s name on it, sealed, and I promised her it would be delivered as requested. One final big hug, a few whispers—Janine was a fantastic subject and she’d given me the keys to her mind decades prior as a practice subject. She lilted softly on my shoulder as I gave her some suggestions I hoped would help make her new life alone and the coming days and weeks a bit better.

“I hear and obey, Paul,” she whispered, and then she kissed me softly on the cheek.

“If you need anything, lady, and you know I mean anything, a phone call and I’ll kill everyone in my path to make it happen,” I said as I looked deep into her eyes and brushed a few tears away from her cheek.

“Always creative with the words, aren’t you? Please, take care of Casey, she’s going to hurt from this for a while, you already know that but even so, she’s a special girl, and you know that already too.”

“I do, and I have to go. I love you, always, call me anytime, for anything. Bye.”

One last peck on her cheek and then I was out the door. I saw Casey sitting on the hood of the car as I approached, placing the black pouch in my pants pocket hoping she didn’t see it—if she saw the pouch she’d know exactly what it was and I had plans for that reveal later on her anniversary. I had told her to plan for 2-3 weeks away from me doing whatever she wanted wherever she wanted to do it, and now with Richard’s death she’d need that even more.

“Let’s get moving, young lady,” I said as I took her hand. She slid off the car and I started to lead her to the passenger side when she stopped. I turned, she looked at me, and then practically jumped into my arms. I held on for dear life as she hugged me so very tightly, sobbing against my shoulder. “You’re going to be just fine, Casey, I promise. We’re going to be just fine, he’s at peace now, and we’ve got a plane to catch,” I whispered. I felt her nodding so I eased my grip as she eased hers, sliding back down to her own two feet.

I kissed her on the forehead then we got in and headed back to the airport.

That was about 3 weeks prior to her opening that box. As she lifted the pocket watch I had to admit my eyes locked onto it as they always did. I didn’t fight it, I hadn’t ever fought it in the past so why fight it then. She swung it slightly, just the tiniest bit and the motion as always caught my eyes but it caught hers too. Richard had tranced Casey hundreds of times with that very pocket watch, and as we both sat there in those moments, as that pocket watch went back and forth, back and forth, both of us just kinda let go to the memory of our friend who was no longer with us.

I finally caught myself and softly said: “Casey, wake up.”

Her eyes, still wide open and glazed, blinked, then again, and again as she turned to smile at me. “Damn,” she said, “did that really just happen?”

“Of course it did, Richard was the first person to ever properly hypnotize me deeply using that,” and I nodded towards the pocket watch, “and from what I remember he used it for your first trance as well, and hundreds of others. Admit it, you’re a fucking trance junkie just like me and we’re both better people because of him and that pocket watch which he asked me—by way of Janine—that it make itself into your more than capable hands.”

“My capable hands?” she asked, turning to look at me, unsure of my meaning.

“There’s a card in the bag, also given to me by Janine.”

She reached in, found the card, set the pocket watch on the desk and opened the card. Tears, and more tears, sobbing, her hand covering her mouth, not an unexpected thing.

“Have you read this?” she asked.

“It’s not for me, Casey, so no, I haven’t.”

“Please, read it,” and she handed it to me.

I took it from her hand and read the card.

“Dearest Casey,

Thank you so much for being there for me and Paul. You made our lives easier, and we both will be forever grateful for everything you did for us as our practice took off so long ago. I could think of no more fitting place for this than in your hands after I’m gone. I will presume that Paul was able to find someone to revive Trilby and make her live once more. I hope he was able to give her a nice long tail she can swing from, and a nice clean shine to capture your eyes once more as she swings happily back and forth, back and forth, like a young girl I remember so long ago on a swing, back and forth, back and forth, laughing so happily there at your family’s home.

You are a very good girl, Casey, the best girl I could have hoped for. You’re a precious thing to me, and now to Paul. Take very good care of him and he’ll always be there to take care of you.

As for Trilby, take very good care of her too. Spin her and swing her and make her laugh just as happily, and use her talents to make some of your dreams come true, girl. Trilby will always be there when you need her, and if you’re feeling down for some reason, bring her out to play and she’ll bring you out too.

I love you, Casey, with all my heart. I will miss you.

Love, forever,

Richard”

I set the card back on the desk even as I noticed Trilby—the name given to that pocket watch by Richard when he first got “her” in his own youth—easing Casey into yet another trance as she had done so many times before. I thought about waking her up again but decided to just let her drift for a while, she wasn’t crying at that moment. Her eyes glazed, captured once more by Trilby, drifting deeper and deeper with each little movement Trilby made at the end of her chain. I sat back watching Casey and fighting the urge to give myself to Trilby once again which was indeed a very powerful attraction for me.

I closed my eyes and thought of Olivia, the literal woman of my dreams, and remembered she should be arriving shortly. “Maybe that’s who she was talking to on the phone when I walked in,” I thought. I closed my eyes and just sank back into my seat and drifted.

“Sleepy baby, come back to me, Paul.”

I slowly opened my eyes to find Olivia at my side, smiling.

“Seems Casey has a new friend,” she said, nodded and turning towards Casey, still there at her desk, still dangling Trilby on her chain from her arm long since gone cataleptic, deeply hypnotized after trancing herself. She looked so peaceful, I really didn’t want to disturb her and I knew she’d come back when she was ready.

“My office, now, very quietly,” I whispered to Olivia and she smiled, softly giggled, then nodded. I took the Fazoli’s bag as carefully as I could and we made our way into my office, closing the door softly behind us. I made my way to the sliding door, into my kitchen, put the bag in the fridge and then went back to the office where Olivia took me into a wonderful soft hug, kissing me deeply and passionately. After maybe 45 seconds we both came up for air.

“I missed you,” I said, and she said the same back to me.

“So, tell me about Casey’s new friend.”

“Ah, Trilby, a girl that loves to swing back and forth, back and forth. That pocket watch has tranced me hundreds of times since oh, 1985 or so. I told you that Richard was the first person to ever hypnotize me properly and deeply, right?”

“Yes, I know that much,” she replied, snuggling into me there on my hypnotist’s chair. “But, what I just saw, that was all her doing, wasn’t it?”

“You mean Casey or Trilby?”

“I suppose both, but Casey mainly, she’s the girl pushing the swing, right?”

“That’s a great way to look at it, yep. Trilby, that pocket watch, belonged to Richard for just over 50 years if I have my memory working correctly. He used Trilby to put me to sleep that first time, and boy I never believed that I’d ever be susceptible to a pocket watch induction, or spirals, or anything I’d tried and had no success with. But Richard, even in spite of me loving a female voice, his just had that deep baritone quality and when he shifted it to his hypnotist’s voice—coupled with Trilby swinging happily—it just pulled me down and laid me flat like the carpet on this floor.”

“You really enjoyed working with him, didn’t you?” she asked, nuzzling into one of my ears softly and setting off goosebumps head to toe.

“Yeah, he was my mentor, my teacher, my Sensei as I thought of him, my best friend for a very long time, and geezus he could take me deep. I mean, you can and so can Trish, and even Marlene got me deep in our time together last month, but surrendering to Richard was so easy. I had to admit early on that I truly believed I just couldn’t let go to a man or man’s voice and I actively avoided them whenever possible. I always found myself reaching at least some level of trance with the girls, like the one who gave me that relaxation trigger on the back of my right hand with the slow circles, but Richard, holy crap.”

Olivia reached up and took my right hand and started very softly drawing those circles, noted me start to relax as she did, and I wanted to let go for her, I really did but we had plans. But just... just for a moment couldn’t...

“Wake up, Paul.”

Eyes open, red LED, my hypnotist’s chair, super hot hypnotherapist at my side, my world was perfect.

“Hi,” I said.

“Thank you,” Olivia said.

“For...?”

“For trusting me with your mind, your body, everything.”

“You’re welcome, and thank you, too.”

I kissed her then tickled her, causing a spasm which made her start to slide off my hypnotist’s chair as I sat up. I couldn’t catch her and she did indeed end up on the floor but she sat back and laughed loudly which made me laugh as well, just two silly crazy hypnotherapists enjoying each other’s company.

After about 30 seconds of laughter I heard a soft knock on the door.

“Casey, come on in, Olivia’s here.”

The door opened and Casey peeked in. “Boss, what did you do with the food?” she said, taking up a stance with her arms folded across her chest. She even tapped her foot in mock anger for the full effect.

“In the fridge, leave me at least 2 breadsticks and some lasagna, will you?” I pleaded.

“I’ll think about it,” she said as she stepped over Olivia.

When she got to the sliding door Olivia spoke:

“It’s good to see you again, Casey, will you introduce me to your friend Trilby after you eat?”

Casey turned, looked at Olivia, Olivia looked at Casey, then I looked at Olivia and she winked, then I looked at Casey and she winked, and suddenly I knew I was really missing something.

“Count on it,” Casey said then she was gone.

“That is one dangerous lady, if she were to really focus on me and swing Trilby before my eyes, oh boy,” I said out loud not realizing I was actually speaking.

I saw Olivia cock an eyebrow and shifted her body to one arm.

“No, no, don’t, just don’t. There might have been a time 20 years ago when I first, and I do mean the very first few moments I ever met Casey where I thought of her in that way, yes I’ll admit that. That young girl who had accepted Richard’s offer to work for us with our practice when our original assistant Laura had to move on. Yes I admit it for a few minutes I had the hots for Casey, and she was a looker, I’ll have to show you a picture Richard gave back to me after he died. I have a whole box of memories, one of them was us on a fishing trip and Casey just looked delicious in a one-piece maillot, but I swear I’ve never made a single attempt to pursue anything like that with her.”

Olivia’s eyes were boring holes through me at that moment. “Never?”

“Never, I give you my Scout’s honor,” I held up my hand but I couldn’t get those 3 fingers into that position properly so I used my other hand to hold the one loose finger down.

“Oh please, you sick old bastard, you’d slide those fingers into her just like me and Trish and the other girls if she let you, I mean really.”

I honestly felt like I’d been slapped in that moment when Olivia said it. I’d never ever thought of Casey that way except when I saw that picture in Richard’s office at the reception. The most shocking aspect was the moment Olivia said it, that brought my imagination to bear and I did indeed think of what it might be like to have Casey, under my spell, in my shower, my fingers slowly fucking her deeply and softly, listening to her making those moans and yelps that she’d made over the years when I tranced her and teased her to orgasms. Whispering in her ear that yes she was my very good girl, my sleepy girl, as I slowly finger fucked her senseless.

I looked at Olivia, she saw the look of shock on my face, and I saw her lips moving but...

“So, what’s on the menu for tonight?” I asked.

Olivia, sitting there on the floor smiling at me said: “Something very special, and I just had an idea.”

“Oh, do I need to trance it out of you or...” I started to ask.

“No, no trancing me, I have work to do but I promise you it’s going to blow your mind, your cock, your balls, and everything you are in more ways than even your sick old bastard mind can fathom.”

That phrase, “sick old bastard,” had been a self-created self-induced trigger for a long time, first having been spoken to me by Trish years prior when I met her at Fazoli’s just up the road. I had been staring at her utterly incredible legs and when she caught me I admitted that I found them stunningly attractive and it was just who I was.

She commented back she was fine with me checking her out, she just needed to know that I wasn’t some sick old bastard looking to trance hotties for a piece of ass.

Of course, that is literally what I did with her not even 3 hours later, and then multiple times after that during our 24 hours together as part of The Offer I made her. I tranced her, ultra hottie that she was at that time and still happened to be, and I had her ass multiple times in our time together—not in that respect, however.

My deal, as part of The Offer I’d made her and the 5 other girls that accepted it over the past 3 years was simple: I’d help them in any way they needed help, any kind of hypnosis-based therapy, or just advice, suggestions, and even financially if they required it, without limitations, if they’d turn themselves over to me for 24 hours, heart, mind, body, and soul, to do with as I pleased using only my hands and my fingers, my tongue and my mouth.

And I had them head to toe, all 6 of them, dozens of times, all over my home, in trance and out, in my shower, on my bed, on my kitchen table, on my couch, in my hypnotist’s chair, everywhere I could get my tongue inside them. I enjoyed their delicious pussies as well as their delectable rosebuds; they were mine and I enjoyed them quite thoroughly. They offered me their trust and I earned it by keeping them safe, and of course pleasuring them to super-human levels of endurance because of the hypnosis I merged into our physical play.

Olivia came to me after an infinitely improbable set of events that were set in motion the moment I met Trish years ago, the confluence of all those moments cascading into a chance happening in Manhattan about a year prior when Olivia met Trish and Trish became a client. Olivia is a hypnotherapist like I am with several decades of practice under her belt. After my first experience with Trish, I wrote a story about the experience called “The Offer” where I explained everything that happened between us, from the moment we met at Fazoli’s, to the last moments together when she put me to sleep in my bed after having milked me so wonderfully that I simply gave myself to her in that moment.

Olivia, of course, found me by being an intelligent woman that can and does see connections most people miss, even me sometimes. Pure happenstance that she herself found “The Offer” at the EMCSA and even though the published story had no directly attributable names to go with she was able to put 2 and 2 together, asked Trish about the events, discovered Trish was the girl in the story, and learned about me and my desire to be taken by a powerful Dominant hypnotic woman. She decided she would be that woman, and basically from the moment I opened the door to my office about three months ago to that exact moment as I found myself staring down at her on my office floor, she owned me, every fiber, forever.

I was, and would remain, a very lucky man.

Just as I was about to speak Casey came back into my office, holding a plate of food in one hand, sliding the door closed with the other, and a fork sticking out of her mouth. As she closed the panel she grabbed the fork: “What?” she blurted out as she made her way past me and stepped over Olivia again.

“I’ll be, you know, out here, you kids have fun,” and then she was gone again.

“She’s nucking futs, but in a very good way,” Olivia said, then she held out her arms and I grabbed both hands and pulled her into a standing position. I was going to kiss her when she grabbed both sides of my face and...

Eyes opening, the feeling of tightness, hotness, familiar to me. The back of Olivia’s head under the hot water in my shower, my cock deep inside her ass. I had to admit it was a great way to wake up.

“Yes, yessss... deeper, harder... pleeeasseee...”

Oh how I loved it when she begged. I was grateful that on that occasion she had allowed me to wake up, actually. sleeping Paul, my unconscious side, ‘that guy’ inside me who didn’t get out very often, had been having a lot of fun with not only waking Olivia but sleeping Olivia of late whenever she’d make her regular weekend visits. Olivia owned all of me, willingly, and that meant sleeping Paul was her sleepy baby just as I, waking Paul, was and we were both so much better for her being in our life.

I had an idea so I went with it.

I leaned in, wrapped my left arm up under her left arm and then took her by the throat once more. Olivia really loved being choke-fucked, and I had become quite good at setting her off to orgasms that had a tendency to either buckle her knees completely so I’d have to hold her up, or she’d just pass out entirely in my arms—with either event when it occurred all I’d do is fuck her even harder and she loved it.

I grabbed her throat pretty hard, reached my right arm around her other side, sliding my hand down to her helpless pussy and I palmed her for a squeeze and then I slid those same three fingers deep inside her as I whispered:

“My Scout’s honor, Olivia, I give you my word I’m going to fuck your brains out.”

She whimpered quite loudly, something that always set me off and then I made my moves all in sync:

I squeezed her throat tightly, cutting off her air supply entirely. I thrust my three fingers as deeply as I could into that hot wet cunt. I thrust as deeply as I could forcing my cock into her asshole that much deeper.

And I softly whispered the word “Sleep” into her ear.

Her brain short circuited for just that moment as waking Olivia took a vacation and sleeping Olivia came out to play.

“You sick old... bastarrrddd... fuck... me... yeeesssss...”

The change in her voice was unmistakable as it always was. People talk one way in their waking states, but as soon as their sleeping selves come out to play once trance happens, it’s an entirely different thing. waking Olivia’s voice is amazing but when sleeping Olivia speaks, my cock responds.

“Fuck me, sleepy baby, yes, that’s it... deeper... harder... so good...”

I was slipping fast and I gave it every ounce of my being to fight the trance sleeping Olivia was inducing with that “sleepy baby” trigger, it was so hard to resist, it was always so hard. I just wanted to stay awake a little longer and enjoy that feeling.

“Sleepy baby, focus...” and waking Paul took himself a short sleepy vacation as sleeping Paul obeyed and fucked her with perfect focus. Olivia had given me that focus trigger and it wasn’t something I could resist when she uttered it verbally.

Eyes open, ceiling. Turning left, alarm clock. 3:17PM.

Turning right, Olivia, facing me, apparently asleep. I rolled towards her, kissed her on the forehead and her eyes opened.

“Hi,” she whispered softly.

“Hi yourself,” I replied.

“Thank you, that was wonderful, up to the point where you put me to sleep, I really did want to stay awake for that,” she stated.

“So did I honestly, but after I dropped you and really went on automatic sleeping Olivia hit me with that damned focus trigger and it was sayonara once again.”

“She really loves you, waking Paul, but she really seriously deeply to her soul loves it when sleeping Paul comes out to play. I think they, our sleeping selves, are a pretty good match for you and I, don’t you agree?”

“Yes! Absolutely! I do indeed concur! Wholeheartedly!” I blurted out.

“Riker? Really?” Olivia laughed, setting me off too. I loved the fact that this woman, this truly unbelievably sexy intelligent stunningly amazing woman laying beside me in my bed got my stupid movie and TV jokes and references, nearly every single time.

“Someday soon I want to make deep, slow, passionate love to sleeping Olivia, for as long as I can, without her dropping me. Think she’d be willing to let me do that? Use me in that way and empty my mind and my balls, if I offer you the chance to make love to sleeping Paul?”

“What makes you think I haven’t done that every time I’ve visited since I snatched your mind out from under you on that first visit?” she asked, poking me in the chest.

“I don’t know, I really never thought of it until just now. I mean, god, you’re everything to me but there’s just that other level of experience when sleeping Olivia is up to bat, so to speak. She talks differently, her voice affects me differently, everything is different even though she’s you and you’re her.”

“I am a natural confusion induction on two legs, and so are you,” she commented.

“Now that is an interesting phrase, I’ll have to add that to my toolkit,” I replied.

“Confusion is the heart...” she started.

“... of hypnosis,” I finished. “You know, I’ve been telling that to people—

“For decades, right? Am I right?” as she poked me more.

“And how can this be! For you are the woman of my dreams,” I practically yelled out. If she got THAT reference I swear I’d marry her.

“Well, think about it: your name is Paul, after all.“

I swear, in that moment, that one exact precise moment, I knew that she, the woman laying there with me on my bed, was the best thing that ever happened to me in my entire life. Even more so than Trish whose acceptance of The Offer made all of this possible. Trish, that first girl I’d really played with as I’d wanted my entire life, enjoyed in every way possible, surrendered to first when she milked me there on that very same bed. She was very precious to me, but Olivia, Olivia was the one.

“Olivia, will you marry me?”

“Yes, of course.”

No delay, no hesitation, not a hint of anything, absolute confidence, commitment, purpose.

“I love you,” I whispered.

“I know, I’ve always known, since that moment you opened your door and saw me. What took you so long, silly boy?” she whispered back.

“A lifetime of learning, and not always seeing the forest for the trees.”

“Trees, yes, it’s time for us to get moving,” she said, losing me in the process.

“Dare I ask?”

“You can but you know I’ll tease you and not answer. I need you to get up, pack a weekend bag with whatever you’ll need through Monday morning. I’ve got to go run an errand but I’ll be back in one hour, will you do this for me?”

“I just proposed, you accepted, and now you’re running away? Seriously?”

She leaned in and kissed me deeply and then said: “I’m not going anywhere, I love you, and you’re mine, now get moving.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good boy.”

I got up and started finding things to put in my overnight bag. Olivia dressed and then blew me a kiss as she walked out of my bedroom.

I decided to take a quick shower just to get it done. Once in the shower I felt really great, I mean really great knowing that I’d finally done the one thing I never thought I’d ever really do which was propose, and I didn’t really expect her to respond that fast. I swear before I even finished the sentence she was already accepting. As I stood there in my shower, the hot water hitting me, I got so hard, so incredibly hard and I couldn’t believe it as it happened.

I wasn’t even thinking of Olivia in that moment, honestly I wasn’t. I had the loofah in one hand and the body wash bottle in the other and I just stared at my cock, standing quite tall and proud, throbbing with the beats of my heart. I put the loofah back on the small shelf, squirted some of the body wash into my right hand and grabbed my cock.

The moment my hand touched my cock all I thought about was “Casey...” and I heard myself call her name. I stroked my cock and just kept saying Casey’s name, and it felt so damned good to do it. No shame, no worry, no cares or concerns, and that photograph of her in that black one-piece suit, cut so high on her hips, remembering how absolutely fucking luscious her ass looked when she turned to Richard and smiled at him.

I remembered having an erection for her that afternoon, something I honestly didn’t think had happened, it was just lost to time and me not keeping it in my consciousness. I suddenly remembered Casey on the deck of that chartered fishing boat, dancing for Richard and I. I remembered how hard I got watching her sway back and forth, back and forth, it was hypnotic. My hand stroked my cock there in my shower with serious pressure as those memories came back to me.

Casey dancing to the music from the little boom box radio we’d brought with us. My cock tenting my swimming trunks, and I remembered yes Richard was hard as well. I turned to look back at Casey and suddenly she froze. I didn’t know why but I heard Richard, I heard that deep hypnotic voice of his saying “Casey, come to me, little one,” and her arms dropped limp and loose to her sides and I knew he’d just triggered her into a deep trance. She slowly walked to Richard and that’s when I noticed Trilby.

“Relax, Paul, be a good sleepy boy for me, now.”

I sank into that deck chair, captured by his voice, my eyes locked onto Trilby as she swung back and forth, back and forth at the end of her chain.

“Casey, do you like Paul?” Richard asked.

“Yes, Sir.” she responded.

“Casey, would you like to make slow sleepy love to Paul?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Good girl, here, take Trilby, because Trilby now owns Paul’s mind. Take Trilby and own Paul, take him down below, enjoy him as you wish, for as long as you desire, make him your sleepy boy. Paul, let Casey play with you, follow Trilby and follow Casey. Have fun.”

Casey took Trilby, Trilby took me, and I followed them both down below to the quarters of the yacht. I wasn’t focused on anything but Trilby swinging back and forth, back and forth as Casey made her way to the bedroom cabin, leading me inside and closing the door behind her. My eyes never left Trilby’s captivating shine, even in spite of me having a faint desire to really stare at Casey’s ass.

Casey told me to sit on the bed and I did. She told me to climb back into the pillows on my back and I did. She then climbed onto the bed and straddled me, swinging Trilby right there in front of my face and I could not look anywhere else, back and forth, back and forth. My body felt so heavy, my eyes felt so very heavy, and when Casey told me that Trilby would be very happy if I closed my eyes and obeyed Casey I was very happy to close my eyes.

Then I opened my eyes and found myself nose deep in Casey’s pussy, my tongue licking her rosebud and for the briefest of moments I froze, I couldn’t move. I’d never done that before in my life, and at that point with me being 32 years old and Casey just having celebrated her 19th birthday only a week before that fishing trip, I had no ability to do much of anything but stare at her hoping she’d lead me where I needed to go.

“It’s OK to taste me this way, Paul, it’s OK to feel good about tasting me this way, it pleases me when you taste me this way, please, taste me.”

I was pleasing her by tasting her that way and that’s what my focus always was: making the ladies in my life feel good. It made perfect sense to me in that moment.

My hands and arms lifted off the bed from my sides, my hands grabbed the tops of her hips, her soft thighs pressing into the sides of my clean-shaven face. I took a firm hold of Casey’s thighs and pulled down as hard as I could even as I stiffened my tongue as best I was able and speared her rosebud instantly and held myself there as long as I could. Her moans, groans, her yelps, the way her hips bucked her more deeply into my face, the way her scent just overloaded my nostrils, so good, my god she was so delicious I just wanted more.

I can’t say how long I serviced Casey in that manner, I really had no idea at all but at some point she screamed loudly, so loudly it worried me and interrupted my deft manipulations of her rosebud with my tongue. Before I could shift enough to get my mouth off her to ask if she was OK, she collapsed backwards on top of my body, going limp instantly. I wondered if she’d passed out but before I could do much of anything else there stood Richard beside me, holding Trilby and whispering something in that deep hypnotic voice of his.

That voice, coupled with Trilby coming closer, and I was already gone.

I stood there in my shower stroking off to those memories, blasting one load, then another, and another, felt my knees buckling, and was barely able to let go of myself. Nothing I’d ever thought of, nothing I’d ever done had hit me quite that hard in those moments as I recovered. The last thought I remembered was Richard’s voice whispering in my ear as I lay there on that bed in that yacht:

“Such good sleepy kids for me, now remember to forget, and forget to remember...”

I opened my eyes and found myself sitting in my shower, apparently now conscious again after passing out. The one thing that came to mind was:

“Richard, you sneaky sick old bastard, thank you.”

I realized he’d done all that long ago, but for his own reasons had decided to bury the memory in my mind and apparently sleeping Paul had been more than happy to keep it that way. I’d have to ask Olivia to do some peeking around later on and see if there were more such buried memories, but then I thought of Casey and she became my focus again, just in a different way.

I got up, shut off the shower, dried myself and got some shorts and a shirt on and got back to the office as fast as my legs could make it happen. I opened the door and saw Casey, beautiful delicious Casey, packing her purse. I stepped forward as she turned towards me and I took her face in my hands and gave her a soft kiss on the forehead. I wanted desperately to give her a real kiss, taking her breath away in the process, but as I’d just uncovered some really deeply seated memories I couldn’t be sure if she was under the same suggestions that Richard might have used to bury those memories in a similar manner.

“You OK, boss, you look worried, what’s up?” she asked.

I smiled, she smiled, and I said: “I was worried I’d miss you before you headed out for your vacation. I love you, Casey, very much, and I’m going to let you in on a secret, you ready?”

“Sure.”

“I just asked Olivia to marry me a little while ago and she accepted before I even finished the sentence.”

Casey’s eyes went so wide, such beautiful gray eyes, they reminded me of a pure-blooded Alaskan malamute, they were truly stunning to look into. Along with those memories I now found myself having access to, and knowing she’d used Trilby to own me at least once in the past, I had to wonder if I’d be finding myself surrendering to those eyes again someday. I really sincerely in that moment hoped I would.

She grabbed me tight, and I mean really tight: “OH GOD BOSS, THAT’S AWESOME!!!” and didn’t let go for 30 seconds or so. Kissing me softly on the side of my beard, she pulled back and I finally came to realize she really was beautiful and since I wasn’t the same guy anymore I did what I wanted to do.

“Casey, may I give you a kiss? A real o—

She grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me in and I lost myself in Casey’s embrace for I have no idea how long. She was delicious, and I wanted it to just keep going but time was running short. I didn’t think Olivia would mind at all if she walked in on Casey and I kissing. Hell, I was pretty sure I could have been chin deep in Casey’s rosebud and Olivia would just say: “It’s about fucking time.”

I started to giggle softly still kissing Casey and she finally let me go. “Come on, I may not be the best kisser in the Universe but giggling, seriously?”

“No, just my overactive imagination at work, sorry. Wait, I have something for you,” I said and went back into my office.

I came back and handed her an envelope which she promptly tore open.

$1,000 in cash, and a brand new black American Express business card for my practice and her name on it.

“Unlimited, whatever you want, I mean that, Casey, you deserve that 20 times over, so please please PLEASE have a great time and don’t worry about me at all. No calls, no texts, just forget about me entirely, I’m safe with Olivia. She owns me now, for real.”

“Since the moment you laid eyes on her standing there at your door, yes, I know, I saw it, I knew it happened, kinda felt bad about it...” she started to say “but she’s the one for you.”

I caught what she said but I let it go because I still didn’t know for sure if she had any memory of that experience on that fishing trip. Maybe I’d be able to get Olivia to ease her into a trance sometime and do some peeking around for me. I’d really hate to think that Richard would have done all that without knowing sooner or later even the most deeply buried memories bubble back up to the conscious surface of our minds. I wanted Casey to be safe, physically, emotionally, and psychologically so I made a mental note to bring it up with Olivia later.

Such a beautiful girl like the others but entirely unique all on her own. I really did believe in that moment if I’d made The Offer to Casey long ago she would have taken me up on it and we’d have had an entirely different path, perhaps together, perhaps apart. Knowing she’d been there with Richard and me and then with just me for so long, always dependable and trustworthy, made my life better and that made me happy too.

“Now, get your ass in gear, young lady, your vacation awaits.” I actually spanked her, I don’t know why, it just felt right. A hard smack right on that ass I now remembered from so long ago, a little firmer now but still quite awesome. She spun around and kissed me again, deeply, and that’s when Olivia walked in.

“It’s about fucking time, geezus, you two,” she blurted out.

Casey and I laughed instantly in the middle of the kiss as we separated.

“Casey is special to me, Olivia, you know this.”

“Yes I do, it was nice talking with you Casey, have fun on your... vacation.”

I caught the weirdest gut feeling that something was up because of that delay before Olivia said “vacation” but then Casey jabbed me in the ribs. “I’ll see you,” nodding at Olivia, “and you,” as she leaned in to give me a very soft kiss right on the lips, “later. Adios, you kids have fun.”

And then she was gone.

“Did I miss something?” I asked.

“Paul, eyes open, sleep.”

My eyes opened and I was again in my SUV, in the passenger seat, with Olivia driving. I’d given her the keys to my mind about 3 months prior, it only seemed to make sense that she had the keys to my SUV too so I just settled in and made myself comfortable.

“You women drivers, I swear. If you could drive as well as you do but with my tongue deep in your ass, geezus, you’d all own the world,” I mumbled.

“I’m really seriously considering putting you to sleep right now,” she said, and upon hearing it I recalled the moment years earlier when Trish had given me some bratty backtalk and I said exactly the same thing to her. I imagined she instantly realized the power she’d given me over her mind, body, and soul because of The Offer and in that moment in my SUV I realized the same thing about Olivia.

“You own me, Olivia, and I know it with everything I am, and I’m so very happy that you do.”

“Good boy. Sleep.”

My eyes opened once again and I found myself in a heavily wooded area somewhere. I was sitting in a chair, on a deck, looking off into the distance where I saw nothing but trees. No houses, nothing but trees. I looked around, realizing that yes I could move, and noticed a fairly large house directly behind me, a big one. Lots of windows, and the deck was quite large as well with maybe 10 deck chairs like the one I was sitting in.

The deck led to a moderately sized pool but I couldn’t tell if it was above ground or not. I got up, walked to the edge of the deck and did indeed take note that on the left side of the deck there was a few feet of drop as the ground apparently sloped upwards to the edge of the pool. It seemed to be an in-ground pool but the slope had been done to support the foundation of the deck. A custom job, obviously, and someone paid a healthy fee for all of it I’m sure.

I stepped over to the pool and knelt down to feel the temp; the water was warm as I figured, considering the slight chill to the air outside. I looked back towards the house and spotted a large round outdoor thermometer that I wasn’t able to see from the chair. It showed 54F which seemed about right considering—if it was the same day of course—that it was mid-April and—if I was in the same city—I was in Silver Spring.

I heard my name and turned to see Abigail bounding towards me, leaping into my arms and almost knocking the both of us into the pool. I hadn’t seen her in almost a full year, presuming my dates and times weren’t all scrambled by Olivia’s suggestions but I doubted it. As I took hold of Abigail and squeezed I heard several “Hi’s” and turned just a bit to see Marlene, Taylor, Clarice, Trish, and even Sonia coming my way, all of them, right there, at the same time: my 6 precious sleepy Angels.

I couldn’t help but tear up as I held onto Abigail tightly. She was the youngest of the girls when I made her The Offer, just shy of her 20th birthday. I remembered her face the moment I was finished, remembered her getting up, wobbling as she did so, staring around my office as she spun in place slowly. I remembered wondering if the shock of me making that offer to her would just overload her and I’d have to ask Casey for some help, but after a few moments she stopped then turned to look at me and said:

“There’s something I want you to do for me, to me, the moment you wake me up the first time. You said head to toe, will you do it?”

I said of course, but she needed to tell me before I tranced her and gave her my standard programming for the girls that accepted The Offer which was exactly the same for all 6 of them. They all had exactly the same triggers, the same ideas, the same pause command, rag doll, etc. I could have yelled out “rag doll!” and dropped them all to that deck right then and there and I didn’t think for one moment they wouldn’t respond.

When Abigail leaned into my ear and whispered what she wanted me to do with her the moment she first emerged from the programming period—of which the bathing was part of—I smiled. I tranced her, conditioned and programmed her to respond without hesitation, fractionated her for close to 30 minutes, then bathed her and brought her to maybe 7 orgasms in my shower. I then laid her on my bed, dried her off, folded her legs back behind her ears exactly as she requested, and then I said:

“Wake up, Abigail.”

The moment she became conscious, the very moment her eyes popped open, I adored her rosebud with my tongue, deeply tongue fucking her in the way she’d requested. Within about 10 seconds she passed out because I’d given her the suggestion that her rosebud was 100 times more sensitive than normal and sleeping Abigail was only too happy to make it happen.

I learned later that Abigail wanted that desperately meaning she loved having her rosebud licked and tongue fucked. The few boyfriends she’d had just wouldn’t do it and I considered that a tragic shame to ignore that most super sensitive and quite delicious aspect of her anatomy. Abigail’s squeaky clean rosebud was amazingly delicious, right up there with Trish, with all the girls really.

I suppose on some unconscious level I just didn’t care what the girls actually tasted like and had programmed myself over the years to enjoy them because that fetish of mine was so strong. I did associate flavors to them:

Abigail’s delicious pussy was like Dulce de Leche and her rosebud was—I kid you not—Milk Duds. I know I’m weird, but I really did taste these flavors whenever I tasted the girls, and it wasn’t a hypnosis thing—nobody ever had to alter my perceptions, it just happened that way.

Trish had a vanilla slit and her rosebud tasted just like black cherries originally but after that Trish-split thing I did for her her rosebud forevermore tasted like Hershey’s chocolate syrup to me.

Taylor had that creamy butter pecan flavored pussy and her rosebud was chocolate fudge.

Clarice was the third girl to accept my offer and her insanely delicious pussy tasted like cream soda, one of the only sodas I really enjoyed. Her rosebud? Reisen chocolate candy, seriously.

Sonia was the fourth and she was so damned delicious, with a vanilla flavored pussy that made me think of Schwan’s vanilla ice cream, the best there is. I really loved Trish’s vanilla pussy quite a bit, but of the 6 girls, Sonia was the one where my actual focus wasn’t specifically her rosebud which tasted like butter toffee and instead that utterly delicious slit that I just kept going back for again and again during our time together.

Marlene, the last girl to accept my offer only about 6 months prior, was amazing: the first time I dove into her I swear I tasted pralines and cream, I kid you not. My tongue just screamed “Oh yes, that’s nice, that is so very nice” as I enjoyed her pussy to a point where she was begging me to stop because she’d gone super-sensitive. And I did stop, at least enjoying that part of her when I switched to her rosebud which hit me with the sensation of apple pie, I am 100% serious. God damn that girl was delicious and still is, they all are, and I enjoyed them as deeply as I could for as long as possible before our time together was up.

Of course, after I met Olivia and she captured me so easily with hardly any effort at all—and she was vanilla pussy perfection with chocolate syrup rosebud similar to Trish but just a bit more flavorful. For the record: Olivia was the winner for me and she knew it. And I had that opportunity to allow Taylor to present me the gift of her, without limits, that night about 3 months ago the same weekend that Olivia walked into my life.

After that evening with Taylor, she contacted Marlene, told her that I’d finally crossed that line in the sand of my own making and blown it away of my own free will and had used her for my purest satisfaction: going primal on Taylor’s throat after she used my cock and my face to satisfy her own desire to please me for all I’d done for her over the years.

Upon that call, Marlene had contacted me asking if I was available a few nights later, telling me she wanted to have me for dinner. She arrived, met Olivia, they chatted for a few minutes, and I sat spellbound as I watched Olivia slide Marlene into a trance with such grace, such poise, it was so beautiful to watch her ease Marlene down, down, down that way. My cock was practically about to burst when Olivia looked at me and her lips moved but again I was already gone.

My eyes opened to find Marlene staring down at me, her pussy there before me, rosebud within reach of my tongue, and she reached down and stroked her fingers through my scalp making me relax and sigh at her touch. It was like nothing I’d ever felt before and I learned later Olivia had the idea since I’d reacted quite strongly to it one time when I was adoring her.

Marlene smiled softly, running her fingernails into the hairline at the top of my forehead, then raking them along my scalp, allowing her palm to rest on my forehead for just a moment before she slid it along my hair to the back top of my head. I swear the feeling was that she was pushing my thoughts clear out of my mind and it was wonderful. Olivia was busy throating me and fondling my balls but I couldn’t see her.

Marlene lifted her hand and stroked me again the same, then again, then again, making me weaker and more helpless with each pass, even as my cock just kept sliding into Olivia’s throat.

Finally Marlene said “Lick me now, Paul, focus” even as she shifted slightly forward and came to rest fully on my face.

With that word she became my world and my focus became fucking her with my face. I knew on some level I was feeding Olivia at the same moment but it didn’t matter, only Marlene mattered and I was pretty sure Olivia didn’t mind for one second. After the girls were gone, I was always and forevermore going to be Olivia’s sleepy baby.

Yes, I had Marlene in my shower later that night, in all the ways I’d wanted but held myself back from doing because of The Offer and my previous incarnation. Now that that Paul no longer really existed I was finally free to accept the gifts the ladies were willing to grant me. For Marlene, Taylor’s call and admission that I’d fucked her throat really triggered a deep seated fetish in Marlene that she’d wanted to experience and she chose me to be the recipient of the back of her throat so I was only too willing.

With coaching from Olivia there standing outside my shower, and a little help from sleeping Marlene, I was able to get almost my entire cock into Marlene’s mouth, just barely able to feel the back of her throat before she choked softly. I pulled out and as I was doing so just as the head of my cock got to just behind her teeth she reached out and grabbed me by the backs of my thighs and pulled, hard, and I slid right back in deeper than before and she did not gag the second time.

I turned and looked right at Olivia and she whispered: “So nice, isn’t it? When a girl gives you what you want, even as you’re giving her what she wants?”

I couldn’t speak at that moment so I just barely nodded, still holding Marlene’s head, two fistfuls of hair in my grip, her arms and hands still grasping me tightly from behind.

“Fuck her throat, Paul, obey.”

I shifted into that automatic mode as commanded, looked down at Marlene, that beautiful mess, pulled back against her hands as I pushed her head off my cock entirely, watching her choke on the breath and said “Mine” and slid right back in before she had the chance to catch her breath. I fucked her mouthpussy for nearly 5 straight minutes as deep as I could even in spite of her choking and gagging quite frequently. Each time I felt the urge to pull out I swear she sensed it and shook her head slightly; I could feel her demanding that I not stop.

I felt Olivia’s hand on my back drawing circles, then I felt it climbing and I knew where it was going. I turned to look, to try and stop her but it was too late. Her hand squeezed the back of my neck as my eyes met hers:

“Let go, let sleeping Paul come play for a few minutes, let go... let sleeping Paul feed her...”

Another shift, more dissociation, and then nothing as waking Paul took another nap.

Eyes, meet ceiling, ceiling, meet eyes. I felt hair on my chin and a very warm soft body on top of me. I turned left to the alarm clock: 2:18AM. I turned my head to the right and saw Olivia, her lips moving as she mouthed the word “Hi.”

I said “Hi” back the same way.

Marlene, beautiful delicious Marlene, feeling so good on top of me, I really did love that sensation but then another sensation happened: I had to pee.

“Sleepy girl, thank you for trusting me, but I need to get up, stay deeply asleep for me and slide off, please, sleeping more deeply with every movement your sleepy body makes, now.”

I reached up with my right arm so she’d feel the direction I was directing her to, then that delicious skin on skin as she slid off me to my side. I felt my cock spring straight up as it finally slid from under her and I slowly rolled off the bed and almost ran to the bathroom.

Doing my business I flushed the commode and checked myself in the mirror.

“You sick old bastard, they’re all sleepy Angels, but they all have such incredibly hot desires,” I said to myself. My cock seemed to agree because I was still damned hard. I made my way back the bed when I was happy to see Olivia whispering softly in Marlene’s ear even as she was really seriously finger fucking Marlene deeply.

I stood there watching, stroking my cock because it just had to be done, listening to those whispers:

“You love to obey me, Marlene, say yes Mistress.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“You love my whispers making you so horny, so sleepy, so helplessly obedient, say yes Mistress.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“You love to please Paul any way he desires, say yes Mistress.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

I heard that, I knew what was going to happen next, I just knew it and so did my cock. Olivia nodded her head towards the foot of the bed.

“Drift for just a moment girl, obey,” she whispered in Marlene’s ear.

“Are you sure about this?” I whispered to Olivia.

“Absolutely, take her by the ankles and wait, when I tell her, you then slide her down about 1 foot, understand?”

I nodded as I gently took hold of Marlene’s ankles.

“Marlene, hear my voice and obey, you will feel yourself floating down in a few moments and it will only take you deeper, obey.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

I pulled softly as her body slid over the comforter down to a point where her feet were close to the edge of the bed. I released her and Olivia whispered “Such a good girl” even as she herself slid down and went right back to finger fucking Marlene deeply. From my position there, I leaned forward just a bit, then put my hands on the bed so I could lean far enough in to get my face right there above Marlene’s beautiful slick and deeply fingered pussy.

I nodded at Olivia who whispered “In a moment, you’re going to feel the most wonderful tongue on your pussy you’ve ever experienced and the moment it licks you you’re going to cum, girl, instantly, obey.”

Olivia removed her hand, I pushed forward and licked home and Marlene’s body bucked off the mattress pushing her cunt into my mouth even more deeply. I held myself there licking and sucking as softly as I could to heighten the sensitivity until her hips gave out and she collapsed on the bed.

Olivia said “On her face, right now.“

It was almost a compulsion as I found myself climbing up and over Marlene until I got myself in a position where my thighs straddled her head. Due to my size and weight compared to hers I had to be very careful not to do anything that might hurt her. Because of how the memory foam mattress I had worked, the outer part of my knees had sunk deeper into the foam itself due to my weight—I sank into it causing Marlene’s much lighter body to remain basically at the same position, even closer to the point she’d soon be in contact with: my rosebud.

I’d only passed out once from an orgasm that Trish brought me to when she visited just as Olivia left from her first visit. Trish pulled so many orgasms out of me I cried because of the pleasure, something even Olivia had never done but Trish and I had a rather unique relationship and Olivia understood that—it was never a competition, it was just pleasure.

I got myself in position, keeping my balance knowing that when this happened I wouldn’t be able to last long. I looked over at Olivia there beside me, so beautiful, so amazingly intelligent, and so utterly nasty it just made my dick surge.

“I’m not sure I can do this, I want it but I wanted her conscious consent, Olivia, you understand that right?”

“Either you do it or sleeping Paul will, decide.”

She owned me, I gave myself to her willingly, so I nodded and looked back at Marlene.

“Wake up, Marlene,” Olivia practically barked.

As soon as her eyes opened I said “rag doll” and she lay there, helpless. “Your eyes can move, you can blink, you can swallow if needed, and your mouth and tongue work but you will not speak,” I said softly. I needed her eyes to be able to see me, and I needed that mouth and tongue for the soon to feel obvious reasons.

“You want to please Paul, Marlene,” Olivia continued, “and you will please him in that most intimate manner. Blink once for yes, twice if the answer is truly no.”

A few seconds passed and then just one blink happened.

I held my cock against my lower belly so I could see her eyes when she blinked, accepted her decision, and then I used my other hand to grab a fistful of Marlene’s hair and pulled up strongly as I said just one word:

“Lick.”

As her lips made contact with that sensitive part of me I felt her soft wet tongue penetrate me and I growled loudly. My head went back, my hips bucked forward just slightly, and Olivia said:

“Fuck his asshole, Marlene, tongue fuck him as deeply as you can, now.“

Her tongue started thrusting in and pulling out, in and out, and I just couldn’t hold it any longer after no more than about six or seven seconds. I came, seriously hard, and the force of the ejaculation was so unbelievably strong I couldn’t even pinch myself hard enough to stop it from spurting straight up in the air, almost hitting myself in the chin from my own blast. And then another and then two more before finally that part was done, but Marlene simply licked deeper than I thought possible. I mean I felt her tongue slide into me so deep I thought for a moment Olivia had just slipped one of her fingers into me but it was indeed Marlene’s soft wet tongue in there.

I got really dizzy really fast, and after who knows how long I couldn’t hold out any longer in that position so I leaned forward slightly and Olivia put her hand on my chest: “No, slide your body back, fuck her throat with what you’ve got left.”

I looked at Olivia and thought maybe she’d just gone too far, maybe just maybe there had to be some limit: “Too... much... limits...”

She grabbed me by the throat hard, startling me, staring into my eyes:

“I’m in control here, I set the limits, you obey me, look at her, Paul, look at that beautiful mess you’ve created with your offer.”

She forcibly twisted my head and pulled it down. She let go of my neck, slid her hand down to my stomach and pushed in signaling me to slide back so I scooted back a few inches. Olivia grabbed my cock very hard, a seriously hard actually painful grip and pulled to the left side of my body.

Then my eyes saw Marlene, and she was indeed a beautiful mess, a mess that I’d created because I made her The Offer just a few months prior and she willingly accepted. All of this was my fault, all of this was my responsibility, and then Marlene smiled enough for me to see it, said “please...” and opened her mouth into that “O” I love so much. My cock surged back to life and Olivia said:

“You fuck her mouth, I’m going to eat her ass, obey.”

She let me go, shifted on the bed and I couldn’t see her anymore. I turned back to Marlene and she winked. I shifted my weight, grabbed my cock, and slid back into Marlene’s soft warm mouth once again. Literally the moment I slid in I saw her eyes go wide and it wasn’t because of me, it was because Olivia had folded her—I felt Marlene’s feet against my back—and was now apparently committing some serious tongue fucking on Marlene’s rosebud.

I focused on Marlene, stroking her mouth more gently than the previous throat fucking session in the shower. I wanted to enjoy her mouth as long as I could, knowing I was spent as far as feeding her cream was concerned. As I looked down into those eyes, staring up at me, just as with the first time I had Olivia’s mouth that way, and with Taylor too, there were those moments when, even in spite of what I’m doing to these girls in that way, I know they wanted it to happen.

No matter how utterly degrading other people might look upon the sheer act of me using their mouths for my pleasure, there were those moments when I saw them: I saw them as the raw primal female being surrendering to me for my pleasure but knowing, to some very small degree, that their act of surrender was exactly what they needed most in that moment.

Marlene winked at me and I growled, taking her head with a fistful of hair in my right hand again and leaning forward to support myself with my left hand. My hips just went on automatic and once more I was fucking her throat. She didn’t choke. She didn’t gag. She lay there, staring at me the entire time, nodding her head to a degree that I could feel.

Over and over I just thrust into her, that primal sensation and that switch so close to me throwing it, I could almost feel my hand reaching for it in my imagination from Off to On, so close.

I felt Marlene scream even with my cock in her mouth and I looked down as her eyes rolled back in her head. I realized that she was having an orgasm because of what Olivia was doing to her and I tried to turn my head back far enough to see her. As I did I said “Olivia...”

“Paul, sleep.”

Eyes, ceiling, yep, I know.

The ladies were nowhere to be found when I sat up, and I went to the living room, looked out the front door and saw just my SUV in the driveway. I went to the kitchen and found my smartphone on the kitchen table and a handwritten note that said:

“Watch the video, and thank you, you delicious sick old bastard—M”

I woke the phone, tapped the Videos button, saw just the one video there and tapped. Marlene’s face appeared and she smiled:

“Hi there, Professor.

I really didn’t want to have to do this in this manner but Olivia, well, she’s pretty damned hypnotic and she just kinda looked at me in that way and, well, that’s that. So, know that I am fully conscious at this moment. I really did have to get going and neither of us really wanted to wake you up after what I did for you, so here goes:

Do not, I repeat do not think for one second that I did not want to do that for you. Do not think for one second that I had any reservations about pleasing you that way in your shower, don’t think for a second that I didn’t love the way you tasted, yes I mean your rosebud and you know it. I’m not quite the innocent little girl that you might imagine, Sir. I’ve had my share of rosebuds, some are of course somewhat distasteful but that comes with the territory.”

I heard Olivia laughing in the background from behind the camera, then Marlene laughed, and I sat there in my kitchen laughing too.

“Anyway, yes, I am so very happy you allowed me to give you some pleasure. I know you waited for those few moments when your rosebud was right there, and I know that’s the old you in there, that wonderful man who opened my mind—and my asshole with that amazing tongue of yours—to many new wonderful experiences and I am so very grateful to you for allowing me to make you happy in that way. I would have stabbed your rosebud as deep as I could the moment Olivia woke me up but of course you turned me into a rag doll again so I couldn’t move.

I’ll say it plain and simple so there’s nothing ambiguous:

I loved licking your asshole, Professor, and I’ll do it for you anytime, anywhere, just because you care. That’s why all 6 of us, and obviously Olivia as well, will do anything you want, so don’t forget that, not for one second. You’d do anything for us, returning that gift is in order and we will, always.

You’re worthy of it, of us, and I’m pretty sure I speak for the rest of the girls too. I know you had Taylor, I’m pretty sure you finally had Trish, and Olivia is nodding like crazy...”

“more like Trish had him, multiple times...” I heard Olivia say “and she loves the way he tastes too.”

“I can understand it now,” Marlene said. “You are an incredible man, Paul, know that, accept it, know that the 7 of us, Olivia included, consider you to be a rare and precious thing as you consider us your rare and precious sleepy Angels. You are a remarkably fortunate man, never forget it, and tell the Universe thank you very much every chance you get. An attitude of gratitude, promise me that, Professor.”

I said out loud “I promise” knowing she was nowhere to be found but I said it even so as I sat there with tears streaming down my face.

“I love you very much, you sick old bastard. You have my number, if for some strange reason—and congratulations on the engagement!—Olivia can’t satisfy you...”

“Oh please, he’s mine, he knows it, as if...” Olivia blurted out.

“Anytime, anywhere, just call me and my body, my mind, my heart, my soul, and yes my rosebud are yours. Olivia tells me you’re quite a good ass fucker, the next time you and I get together I’m going to have to add that experience to my list of memories.”

Shaking my head, the language from these girls, sick old bastard I was, I loved every second of it.

“I love you, Paul, always. Keep in touch, Sir, bye.”

The video ended and I reached for a few napkins to wipe away the tears just as Olivia came walking in the side door from the office.

“You know, some women find overly sensitive men a problem, and considering how you reacted earlier when Marlene tongue fucked your ass, you’re a pretty god damned sensitive guy.”

I laughed, and I didn’t stop laughing until she put me to sleep a few moments later.

I remembered all that while standing there on that deck as I let Abigail down and found myself ambushed by the girls, with Olivia stepping out from the house. While the girls meant so very much to me and having all of them there in that moment made me so very happy, that woman standing there leaning against that door frame, that woman owned me, forever. I winked and she smiled and went back inside.

I hugged and kissed each of the girls one at a time, felt their hands all over me standing there on that deck still not knowing exactly where I was. After I got Trish in my arms and kissed her deeply once again, I stared straight up into the sky and offered my gratitude once more to the Universe for my 7 lucky stars there with me.

And then I thought about that 8th lucky star, Casey, and hoped with all my heart and soul that she was going to be OK.

We all sat outside for a while talking and as I listened to them chat it never ceased to amaze me that these unbelievably sexy ladies trusted me so much over the period of time since I made Trish the offer. She was sitting in my lap, nibbling on my ear softly and whispering things that I wasn’t sure I was consciously picking up on to be honest.

Trish had dropped me over the phone in that airport about three months prior as Olivia’s plane was just hitting the tarmac with instructions to go jerk off for her as soon as possible. I barely made it to that men’s room and blasted so hard against the wall—I found a janitor immediately afterward and gave him $100 and apologized for the mess. After she took me in her arms there in the airport she whispered me down so deep so fast, just like she had over the phone, and the airport just vanished around me.

I didn’t wake up again until the next morning because she kept me in trance that entire afternoon, that entire evening, and that whole night. She made sleeping Paul her sleepy baby by holding him to her breast, stroking the back of his neck, and he, like myself as waking Paul had done, surrendered to her once more without a single reservation.

Upon waking up in the morning she turned the tables on me unexpectedly and made me her rag doll, helpless under her body weight, helpless to her soft touches, her palms on my neck and my cock and balls once more. As I’d so longed for since that first experience, Trish milked me even more deeply and just didn’t stop that next time. Olivia owns me, that much I know and so does Trish, but Trish and the way she milks me, I can’t explain why it hits me so deep, so hard. Unfortunately it’s not something I can adequately explain with words no matter how many I try to throw at the explanation.

“Trish,” I whispered, trying not to involve the others.

“Yes?” she turned to look into my eyes.

“I love the way you milk me, thank you.”

“Oh, such a softie, would you like me to do that again, maybe tonight unless Olivia has other plans?”

“Anytime, anywhere, forever. I’ve tried to explain it to her, and she’s milked me many times but you, I can’t explain the feeling when you do that to me.”

“It’s OK, Paul, really, I’m very happy I can do that for you, and to be honest in spite of the time that’s passed over the years, nobody makes my rosebud so happy as you. Did you enjoy our time together back in February?”

“Oh yes, very much, did you?”

“I told you that at some point I knew you and I would get our fuck on and I’m very happy that you allowed me to please you in that way finally. But now, this weekend, the girls and I know full well what’s going to happen to most of us, and I want you to know that I’m ready, willing, and able to surrender to you in that way myself. I know I’m going to love it when you fuck me up the ass, Paul. Understand?

I nodded slightly then she reached up, took me by the chin and said it loudly: “I’m going to love being fucked up my ass by you, Paul.”

That shut the other girls up instantly.

“Do do you understand me? I am going to love being fucked up my ass by you, Paul, say yes you understand me.”

“Yes, I understand you.”

She turned and looked at Marlene: “Not yet, but hopefully this weekend, yes. I believe I will enjoy you fucking me up the ass very much, Paul.”

Now Clarice: “I know I’m going to love it when you fuck me up the ass, Paul. I loved every single moment of every single thing you’ve done for me, to me, and with me.”

Then Taylor: “Nope, he came damned close but I think Olivia and I double-teaming him totally frazzled even sleeping Paul so, this weekend, your cock, my asshole, you’re mine and I’m yours, be there.”

The ladies all laughed, and so did I as Trish hugged me around the neck pretty tightly.

Sonia spoke up: “Since I just got back to the US literally yesterday morning, I haven’t had the chance to enjoy you, Sir, so, I’ve never had anal sex but after talking with the ladies that have enjoyed you in that way, especially Olivia, I’m willing to learn something new, absolutely.”

“Sonia, if it’s not something you—

Trish grabbed me by the throat, hard, and it even caused some gasps from one or two of the girls.

“No, she said she’s willing to let you fuck her ass, and that’s exactly what’s going to happen, this weekend, do you understand me?” she said, really squeezing my neck seriously tight. Not quite to to a point where I was choking, but enough to let me know she meant it.

“Yes, Miss-Trish,” and I was sure it was the first time any of the other girls had ever heard me call her that.

“Good boy. That Paul, that guy who questions everything offered to him, he’s not here right now, he’s in your past, in memories and dreams that never came true. Look around you, see all these girls, these wonderful delicious ladies you’ve tasted more intimately and known into the deepest parts of our minds than anyone else in our entire lives. Know that with us, here and now for this weekend, anything and I mean” and she leaned into my ear directly “fucking anything you want, it’s yours.”

I looked around, all the ladies were nodding, and smiling.

“That Paul, he’s back there in the back of your mind now, and he’s happy where he’s at, watching from the sidelines while you get your fuck on, is that clear?”

“Yes, Miss-Trish.”

The second time I said it got the laughs, and Abigail didn’t quite get it.

“Miss, Trish, Mistress,” I broke it down then she laughed. Such a sweet delicious Angel she was, god damn that girl was delicious. And I was going to lick her utterly senseless, soon.

And fuck her up the ass too, I realized.

I laughed, Trish turned to look at me. “What?”

“If I say it out loud it’ll sound weird.”

Sonia leaned in: “Say it, please.”

“I’m a happy man, surrounded by sleepy Angels, and I’m going to fuck every one of you up your perfectly delicious assholes again and again until this Hypno-House party you’ve all arranged is over. Is that clear?”

All at once, all 6 ladies said “Yes, Professor.”

We laughed, gave more hugs, and then went inside as the sun was getting low in the sky. Inside, and I don’t know how it happened, we found Olivia had unpacked several very large bags of Fazoli’s delivery. I yelled out “FAZOLI’S!!!” and the girls repeated it.

I stepped over to Olivia, slid up behind her, and let that erection that Trish had given me work itself into her ass as I slowly dry-humped her. “Trish just choked the shit out of me when I paused during our discussion and she commanded me to fuck every one of those girls up the ass this weekend.”

“And?”

“Yes, Miss-Trish.”

“Good boy, do you want to fuck me up the ass, right now?”

“Desperately.

“Done, follow me. Ladies, as I own this handsome sick old bastard, and because you all got him worked up talking about fucking assholes, well, you all get the food ready please, he needs about 10 minutes to get his fuck on. We’ll be back soon.”

They laughed and while I suspected it might happen but wasn’t sure, Trish yelled out “Choke-fuck that bitch’s asshole senseless, Paul, obey.”

“Yes, Miss-Trish.”

Olivia laughed and pulled me by the hand leading to what I supposed was the bathroom.

“Olivia, where the hell are we?”

“We’re in upper Silver Spring, about 9.5 miles as the crow flies from your front door. This property belongs to Jean Claude, I asked if I could borrow it for the weekend and he was only too happy to offer it. There’s a Fazoli’s like 2 miles away, I paid ’em a healthy tip to deliver, and now we’re going to have a great meal.”

As she was talking I’d been unzipping my pants, taking them down, my underwear, my cock standing proud poking at the back of her dress. I knelt down, grabbed the hem of the dress and lifted it up and tapped her on her sides, she took the cue and held it in place.

Then I hooked my thumbs inside the thong panties she was wearing and yanked them down to her ankles.

“Jean Claude was in Man-HOLY SHIT...

I did the good old ass smack-and-grab and snarled just before I stabbed her rosebud with my tongue like I’d done with Trish years prior and she just screamed. A few moments later there was a knock at the door and Olivia could barely say: “Yes?”

“He did that to me in front of his fridge, Olivia, just shut the fuck up and enjoy it,” Trish yelled then laughed and I could just make out the other girls giggling as I buried my tongue deeper and deeper, as deep as I could honestly go.

“Oh geezus, oh.. Paul, geezus, where the hell did you learn all this... OH GEEZUS...”

I did it that way on purpose: I wanted Olivia staring at herself in the bathroom mirror, just like I wanted her to watch herself get choke-fucked for the very first time. We’d always done this in the shower; this was the first time in our relationship, only about 3 months old, when I’d decided I was going to own her for a few minutes exactly where I wanted and exactly how I wanted.

I licked deeply and kept licking as I shifted my right hand to form that three-finger salute and slid right into her pussy eliciting another scream from the act. I needed to open her fast so slicking my fingers up in her juices would help get her rosebud to be a bit more cooperative.

I pulled out then inserted one finger, slowly fucking her asshole with it, and then after maybe 10 strokes I added the second and she bucked against the sink pretty hard, nothing but grunts and groans. After maybe 15 more strokes with the two fingers I slid back into her pussy for a fresh coat of Olivia’s juices and then slid all three into her rosebud. I had an idea so I figured why not since I hadn’t done it yet with Olivia like I had with the other girls.

“Olivia, look in the mirror, girl, look deeply into those beautiful emerald eyes, obey.”

I leaned to the side and saw her face go blank to some degrees as she obeyed me. “That’s right, good girl, stare into those incredibly hypnotic eyes as I speak with sleeping Olivia for just a moment.”

Her eyes went wide but nothing else changed, she stood still and calm and I continued using those three fingers on her rosebud with just a little more pressure each time.

“sleeping Olivia, I know you can hear me girl, say yes Sir I hear and obey, please.”

Now the moment of truth as I leaned back around.

“yes Sir, I hear and obey.”

“Good girl, very good girl,” I said as I saw this totally different look on Olivia’s face as the dissociation set in. I had some idea what she was experiencing, and I absolutely knew for a fact that at her first opportunity she’d be having a conversation with sleeping Paul just the same way so I’d finally learn what that feels like to be there and not there at the same time.

“sleeping Olivia, I want you and waking Olivia up this incredibly” and I removed my fingers sliding them back into her pussy “delicious” now my tongue fucked her rosebud eliciting that yelp “perfect” another yelp as I stabbed deeply again “asshole” one more deep tongue thrust “but this little girl here is just a bit tight for me, will you please relax her for me very very deeply and allow me to enjoy you in that deeply satisfying way?”

“yes Sir, I hear and obey”

And just that easily once that conscious control of her sphincter muscles was removed from waking Olivia’s grasp, her rosebud literally opened as I stared at it knowing that was my moment. I stood up, grabbed my cock, and looked over Olivia’s shoulder and said “Thank you, sleeping Olivia, enjoy this, ladies...”

I slid into her pussy three times to get my cock soaked in Olivia’s juices, then pulled out and went straight into her rosebud all the way to the hilt in one slow stroke, no issues at all. As expected and because I was ready for it, I knew her knees would give out and they did so I was already wrapping my arms around the love of my life quickly, never wanting to hurt her or ever causing her any pain. I leaned in and whispered:

“Wake up, Olivia, feeling wonderful, if I’m hurting you in any way to any degree, tell me, love, tell me now.”

I already knew what she’d say:

“Fuc...fuck...me... you...sick old... bastardddd...”

She knows me too well.

“Miss-Trish commanded me and I must obey.”

I began slowly but very deeply stroking her rosebud—I’ve learned that the love of my life doesn’t like being fucked jack-rabbit style with quick short strokes like actual rabbits fuck. The love of my life loves me fucking her rosebud, her pussy, and her soft warm crazy dirty fucking insanely hot mouth and throat with the deepest longest strokes I’m capable of giving her so that’s what I do because her pleasure matters to me the most.

I fucked her asshole there in that way, leaned in to get that body contact, reached up with that left arm, reached down that right, our normal way of doing this seriously fucking hot deed. My left hand grabbed that throat of hers hard, that right hand palmed that pussy softly, and when I looked into her eyes reflected in that mirror and whispered “Mine” in her ear she lost it like always.

I’d fucked her this way maybe 30 times so far, she was now quite thoroughly conditioned to it in this manner, that hand on her throat, that hand on her pussy, that cock in her ass, and she had absolutely no ability to stop me even if she wanted. Her body wanted this, and after doing it so regularly I knew the signs when she surrendered but this time I wanted her to stay with me so:

“Wake up, Olivia, now.”

Eyes flared wide, realizing what was happening, snapped out of the self-induced pleasure trance she always slid into as easily as I slid into her asshole, but this time was different.

“That’s right, look into those eyes, girl, look into those gorgeous helpless eyes of the girl in that mirror, see that man behind her, you might recognize him, but then again you might not. That man, choke-fucking your tight helpless asshole because he wants to do it, and you’re helpless to stop him from doing it and you know it.”

She was wide awake and loving it. Well past being able to speak for herself, all she did was grunt, and after another 30 strokes or so the growling started and I knew she was close; I’d picked up on that tell in our multiple shower sessions and even before her thighs started that trembling I loved so much. Once I heard that guttural growl it only served to make me fuck her even harder and bring her home to that mind-bending orgasm.

I fucking love that sound, that growl, it’s purely primal and she was there, but this time unlike before she was conscious to some degrees as I continued pumping her. This was actually the first time she’d been able to see my face as I fucked her ass, ever. I stared into the mirror, wanting to make sure our rapport locked in permanently and I meant it: with this session of sex I wanted to imprint myself on her psyche forever, I wanted her to know I was hers and she was mine. I leaned in one last time, got my head right beside hers, fucking her as hard and deep as I possibly could and I pushed her head up to force her to stare into my eyes when I whispered:

“I love you, Olivia... I’m yours forever.”

Her eyes went wide, her mouth made the “O” and I slid out and I hammered one home in the next second as I humped into her one final time and held myself as long as I could. I mean I thrust into her so hard the damned sink shifted against the wall and the mirror on the wall shook. She took note of it, felt it happen, and for all intents and purposes I’d just given her a fucking earthquake and it worked.

She passed out, collapsing in my arms which already held her very tightly. As I pulled her back to a standing position I just kept whispering “I love you, Olivia... I’m yours forever” over and over again. I wanted that imprint to be permanent, I was not joking about that, so I just kept whispering. I wanted waking Olivia and sleeping Olivia to both know they were mine, and I was theirs, and we belonged to each other.

I held on to the love of my life and very carefully scooted back—since my pants were around my ankles I moved like someone in a prison wearing ankle chains might move—and took a seat on the hamper I’d noticed reflected in the mirror. She was gone, long long gone, and I didn’t think whispering for help from sleeping Olivia would have gotten a response.

I sat back, holding the love of my life in my arms, looking at her beautiful face reflected in the mirror, sleeping peacefully in my arms after what I’d just done to her. I knew for a fact that when she woke up she’d smile, kiss me, and thank me for fucking her brains out, almost literally this time, and then she’d clean herself up and in 5 minutes she’d be that Olivia all over again, the life of whatever room she walked into.

I know the Universe put me on the path I was on, and I was grateful for the opportunity. I had many chances after I took that path to step off it, to go back and be that Paul I’d finally decided to leave behind. He was still inside me and he always would be. He’s me, of course, and he got me to that half-century mark and beyond, but I wouldn’t trade places with him at that point.

I reached up with my right hand and took Olivia by the throat once again so I could see myself doing it in the mirror. Such a beauty, so amazingly talented, so unbelievably uninhibited, so damned sexy and nasty and fucking perfect in every way, and she’s a hypnotherapist too.

She was and would forevermore be the woman of my dreams, and put in my arms by the Universe itself.

I held my hand on her throat, a strong solid grip, and I choked her for a few seconds; I cut off her airflow hoping in some degrees it would cause her to snap awake.

It did.

As soon as she tried to breathe I tightened the grip slightly and twisted her head to make her see her own reflection and the moment her eyes locked onto her reflected eyes I said “MINE” loudly in one ear and she whimpered deeply.

I let her go and she began to cry which is what I wanted to happen: I made her cry, I did it with purpose, with full knowledge she would and she did. It was what I wanted and she and the other girls always told me I could do whatever I wanted with them. I choked my fiancée until she woke up and heard me tell her she was mine so she’d know I could and would do anything I wanted to her, with her, and for her.

She curled into a ball in my lap sobbing softly and I held on with both arms.

“You sick old bastard, what have I done to you?” she sobbed.

“You and Trish, you delicious little bitches, and the other girls too, you set me free, Olivia. Thank you,” and I kissed her on the forehead.

“You really did fuck my brains out that time, you know that, right? I mean, you commanding me to wake up right in the middle of that was one thing, but when you choked me at that moment, with the hands thing and that one deep—oh geez, that...” she looked down, lost in thought, “you own me, Sir, I’m yours, forever.”

I kissed her softly and whispered:

“Yes, I know. I finally knew it that first time in my shower when I woke you up after working with sleeping Olivia to get my cock in your ass. That first moment, when you became conscious, and you turned around as best you were able. That look, that look on your freshly ass-fucked face, caught unawares just like a few minutes ago when I snapped you to back to consciousness, that, my beautiful Wife-to-be, that was when I knew you were mine forever.”

“Yep,” she quipped.

“That which happened just a few minutes ago was just part of my erotic hypno-ass-fucking mind control conditioning program where I fuck your ass, program you to love me forever, then wake you up and say “MINE” loudly which startles you right back into trance without your awareness.”

“You sick old bastard. Do you promise to condition me every single day for as long as you live?”

“If my body is capable, consider your ass fucked every day, Ma’am.”

Before she could turn to kiss me there was a loud banging on the door and we both knew who it was.

“HEY, KIDS, DINNER’S GETTIN’ COLD OUT HERE, COCK, ASS, FUCK, CUM, LET’S EAT, GET A MOVE ON!!!” followed by more wonderful soft voices laughing hysterically.

We laughed, stood, straightened ourselves out, kissed deeply and passionately, and then made our way back to the others. The food was out, prepped, each lady had a seat and food ready to go. They all pointed to the end of the table and I walked to sit down and then noticed as Olivia took her seat to my right that there was a place set with food for...

“DING-DONG” went the doorbell. I turned to look, unsure of where the front door even was. Olivia took my right hand, held it to her lips, kissing the back of my hand.

“Go answer the door, Paul. Follow the wall to the front, down the steps, then to the right, you’ll know it when you see it.”

I nodded, then walked away, looking back at the table of Angels and not being sure of what was going on. I followed the wall, saw the 3 steps down, to the right the foyer and of course, a very large door probably 7 feet tall and a good 5 feet wide. I got to it, opened it, and there stood...

“Casey...”

She looked completely different, and I mean different like I had never ever seen her before, dressed to the fuckin’ 9’s and well beyond. Her hair was pulled back, bright red lipstick, she was wearing a literally skin tight tube skirt, and those legs, my god how the hell had I never seen those legs, in a pair of black stiletto high heels. I wanted to look up but those legs, my god, what the fuck, how had I missed those over so long a period of time.

“Hi,” she said, stepping forward just a few inches. “Olivia made me an offer I couldn’t refuse, Paul, I hope it’s OK.”

I stepped forward already knowing that she knew, that she remembered that time on the boat, something in the back of my mind, sleeping Paul, that guy, whoever, I—waking Paul—fucking knew that she knew and I was done wasting the precious moments of my life. I took her in my arms and kissed her, deep, hard, wanting desperately to take her breath away. She wrapped herself into my arms, reached up and grabbed the back of my neck with her soft palm and squeezed perfectly and that was it for me.

I nearly collapsed there in the doorway, that trigger owns me and if it’s a woman I know and I trust, I am hers, like a light switch being thrown. I’d known Casey longer than any other woman in my life except for my Mom, and after the memories of that one experience with her so long ago came back to me, I was hers if she’d have me.

“Stay with me, Paul, wide awake, wake up, that’s right, there you are, hi.”

I blinked a few times, not sure of what was going on but Casey, my Casey, that other love of my life for so long, was standing there staring at me, gorgeous gray eyes, the makeup she was wearing accenting them so beautifully.

I felt like I was staring into Olivia Wilde’s eyes, that actress from the TV show “House, M.D.” and probably more well known as Quorra, the ISO character in the movie “TRON: Legacy” years ago. She had the best looking eyes I’d ever seen in my life up until that exact moment as I stood there, in that doorway of someone else’s home, staring into the eyes of the girl that I’d been looking at for 20 damned years and not actually seeing her.

“Casey, I’m sorry, honest to some higher power as my witness, I never knew, I didn’t know, I’m sorry, I’m so sorry,” and I began to cry. She reached up and brushed away the tear but more came, and more, and finally she just wrapped her arms around my neck and held on for dear life.

I heard footsteps behind me, I knew it was Olivia, and I felt Casey wave her off and I heard the footsteps recede back to the kitchen.

“It’s OK, really, I’m happy you remember now. I didn’t remember myself until a few weeks ago when Richard passed away. Janine gave me a cassette tape—can you believe that, in today’s modern world? Richard still used a cassette recorder for notes. Anyway, Janine gave me the tape, I had to go to like 4 places in the metro area till someone said check pawn shops, sure enough I found a pawn shop with a simple boom box radio.”

I was focused on Casey in that moment, not tranced, I was fully awake, seeing her for the first time like never before. And my cock, oh lord my cock was so hard. If she was there, at that house, and if Olivia had made her an offer she couldn’t refuse—her own precise words—and if she’d passed up that trip to France she’d planned for the past two months, then I knew, I absolutely knew without a shadow of a doubt that I was gonna get my fuck on with this perfect girl, very soon indeed.

“What?” she asked, cocking her head to one side.

“Casey, if I just speak my mind, if I’m just totally honest with you more than I’ve ever been in my entire life with anyone, will you trust me?”

“Of course, boss, always.”

“No, don’t call me that here, if you’re here and Olivia made you an offer that we’ll get to later, if you are here right now, with me and the girls, there’s a reason for it and I need you to call me Paul, or if you wish, you can call me Sir.”

“Yes, Sir.”

My cock was begging me just to push her down and use her, it really was, but I wasn’t there yet and I didn’t know if Casey would go that far with me.

“The tape, from Richard, I listened to it, he tranced me as you’d think and I dropped so hard so fast, it had been so long. Even you can’t drop me as fast as his voice could, and you remember that voice well, don’t you, Paul?” she asked, her voice shifting slightly.

“Yes.”

“You remember how easily he could seduce both of us into a deep delicious mindless trance, do you not?”

“Yes.”

“And you remember how well he could use Trilby to send either of us even deeper into that deep delicious trance, you remember that so well because your mind, like my mind, loves to be deeply hypnotized. You remember how well you surrendered to Richard’s voice when he put both of us to sleep and told us to enjoy each other. You remember how good it felt when Trilby snatched your mind right out from under you, Paul, do you not?”

“yes”

“Say hello to Trilby, Paul, she’s missed you,” and my eyes locked onto Trilby as she swung so happily, back and forth, there at the end of her chain, back and forth, at Casey’s command. “She’s missed your surrender for so long, and you want to surrender to Trilby, and since I control Trilby that means you want to surrender to me, say yes Casey I want to surrender to you, now.“

“yes Casey, I want to surrender to you.”

“Good boy, such a good boy, you are always a good boy for me, for Olivia, and for those 6 sleepy Angels you love so very much that love you just as much in return. But for just a small amount of time, for the next 20 minutes or so, I want you to love me, Paul, in that way that you love to bring pleasure to those girls, and Olivia, and now me. Will you do that, for me, for Trilby, will you pleasure me in that way?”

“yes”

“Good boy, tell me how you want to pleasure me, please.”

“I want to kiss your rosebud, lick your rosebud, serve your rosebud.”

“Yes, that’s right, what will happen when you see my rosebud, Paul?”

“I see the rosebud, I serve the rosebud.”

“Good boy, now stand right there for me, hold out your right arm, that’s it, higher, higher. Now, take Trilby very carefully and watch her, just let Trilby take control of you for a while. As Trilby swings back and forth, back and forth, you can go deeper and deeper into this deep deliciously obedient trance for Trilby and me. You will obey, Paul, say yes I will obey.”

“yes I will obey.”

“You will stand here, allowing Trilby to take you deeper with every swing back and forth, back and forth, until I touch your left shoulder, you will not move until that time. You may blink if you need to and the blinking will take you deeper. You may swallow if you need to and the swallowing will take you deeper. Swing Trilby as she sends you deeper and deeper into deep obedient trance, Paul, now.”

Trilby swung back and forth, back and forth, and I went so very deep for her.

“Paul, obey me, boy, say yes,” the voice slid into my ear as I felt that touch on my left shoulder.

Trilby disappeared and Casey took her place.

“yes”

“Take my hand and follow me, let me lead you to pleasure, Paul.”

All I remember is seeing the kitchen for just the briefest moment, hearing something like “good lord, he’s zonked” and then all I knew was Casey.

I felt myself falling backwards and then that wonderful feeling of someone being on top of me, just for a few moments, that warm wonderful sensation, that satisfying feeling of that weight resting on top of me.

“Wake up, Paul.”

Eyes open, a different ceiling, with shadows that were unfamiliar to me. I shifted my vision slightly.

“Casey...”

“Hi.”

“Are you OK?”

“Or course, I’m better than OK, would you like to know what I really am?” she asked, laying on my stomach and chest as Olivia had come to do so frequently, and Trish, and the other girls too when they started sharing all the ways to make me their sleepy boy whenever they wanted me.

“Sure.”

“I’m fucking soaked right now, Paul, absolutely fucking drenched. Can I fuck your face, finally, after 20 years, please? Sir, may I please fuck your face now?”

“One is glad to be of service.”

“I really miss Robin Williams,” she said, almost as fast as Olivia had. Oh god, how had I missed out on Casey being right there all those years, how could I have missed the fact that she got me, understood me, laughed at my stupid jokes, and was always there whenever I needed her to be? She never once ever yelled at me, never had any problems with me changing schedules or doing most anything at all.

Casey had been the perfect girl right there in front of me the whole time.

“I’m sorry, Casey, I swear, I’m so sorry for not seeing you, this you, for all those years. I’m pissed at Richard, I really am, for hiding you and that experience from me, from us, it wasn’t fair. Maybe someday with Olivia’s help I’ll be able to understand, maybe there are some more memories buried, I don’t know but I’m going to find out. I am so sorry, please forgive me.”

“On one condition.”

“Anything, without reservation.”

“Stop talking and fuck me with your face, please.”

“As you wish.”

“Dread Pirate Roberts,” she said as she scooted up my chest, those lusciously soft tanned legs—and I asked myself again where the fuck had she been hiding these gorgeous gams from me—and then finally situated herself where I got that first hint of Casey, that most intimate part of her that I hadn’t seen but now remembered from 20 years prior.

“I love that movie, but I have a surprise for you, ready?” she asked with a gleam in those gorgeous gray eyes.

“Ready.”

She leaned down and softly cradled my face in her hands, such warm soft hands on the sides of my beard and whispered: “Remember the Alamo.”

The flood of memories, all of them, dozens of sexual encounters with Casey during that trip and others over the years. We fucked so many times, the memories slamming into my conscious mind, for the briefest moment I wondered if this is how the girls felt when I triggered their own floods of the 24 hours they gave themselves to me.

But this wasn’t just a handful over 24 hours, this was dozens and dozens of crazy fucking hot sex acts between Casey and I over years and years and they just kept slamming into my consciousness.

There was a memory of a trip to the Grand Canyon with the three of us, as Casey stood at the hotel room window and I fucked her slowly and deeply as we watched the sun rise as it came up over the north rim. There was—as crazy as it sounds—a trip to Disneyland where Casey sucked me off on one of the dark rides but I couldn’t remember the name at that moment because it got pushed aside with the memory of licking her ass on top of the Empire State Building in the middle of summer one year when the three of us attended a hypnosis conference there.

That was the trip I’d taken to Manhattan years earlier—long before I visited Trish for that one day and night after she got that job there—and while I had memories of the event and being there, that part, the asslicking on the Empire State Building, wasn’t. And then...

I felt Casey shift, the memories still flooding back, and then Casey was straddling my head, and her pussy was right there, an inch from my tongue, and I wanted to focus on her so much but it wasn’t happening and I heard myself say:

“Casey, please, stroke my hair, run your fingernails through my hair from the forehead backwards, use me for your pleasure, I’m yours but please, please...”

She smiled down at me, then reached down to pull up the sides of her tube skirt. Beautiful pink delicious pussy, clean shaven, her scent assaulting my nostrils. So wonderful, right there for the taking, I couldn’t see her rosebud just yet but I knew I’d enjoy that soon enough.

I glanced back into her eyes, pleading as best I could when I felt her fingernails at the hairline and felt them rake back and I closed my eyes, surrendering to the perfect girl in my life I hadn’t been able to see because of Richard’s behind the scenes actions. I was so angry at him in that moment but Casey, Casey was all that mattered now. She reached up and stroked my hair again, it felt so good, so calming, my mind just emptied so fast for her.

“Paul...”

I opened my eyes.

“Please adore me in your own special way, now.“

The command was fairly obvious: do everything that I love to do to the woman that mattered to me the most in that moment. I reached up with my arms and hands, shrugging off the lethargic fuzzy feeling that scalp-massaging had brought on. I grabbed her as I’d grabbed Marlene, Trish, Olivia, Taylor, Clarice, Sonia, and Abigail many times and even Casey herself that very first time I adored her the same exact way on that yacht so long ago and pulled her forward towards my nose, then down hard and I fucked Casey with my face.

She yelped, and my cock exploded in my pants, and I barely took note of it because Casey became the focus of my world and I decided to fuck her with the focus of my face.

I don’t know how long she allowed me to adore her in that manner I love so much. I do recall her begging me at least 3 times to stop; she even tried to trance me with the finger tap on the forehead then slide the fingertip down the bridge of my nose at least twice. While I felt the pull to drop I fought it off both times and just kept sucking on her and stabbing her rosebud again and again and again and...

She passed out finally, collapsing back on my body. I rolled her off to my left side quickly, and took up a position right by her ear where I could whisper:

“I love you, Casey, thank you for trusting me, thank you for trusting Olivia, and I promise I will always take very good care of you, sleep deeply for me, for just a while, sleep, Casey, sleep deeply for me, now.“

I waited for the change of breathing as I realized that sleeping Casey would be someone I would thoroughly enjoy getting to know as time passed, enjoying that most deeply sensual part of Casey whenever I had the chance.

I covered her with the comforter and kissed her softly on the forehead and she whimpered just a bit. Such a precious woman, I’d never ever not see her again, that much I knew for sure. And those legs, holy fucking shit as she lay there the way they were layered on each other, the calf muscle so wonderfully curved, those black high heels, that tube skirt, that body.

I looked straight up again, seeing that ceiling, and thanked the Universe again for everything it had put in my path to encounter.

I wanted to change clothes but had no idea where the hell I was in the house. I saw a side room and went to it and luckily yes it was a bathroom. I took in one long deep breath through my nose, inhaling Casey’s scent deeply from my beard, letting it imprint on my mind and wondering how I’d never noticed it before. I washed my face and beard and then tried to figure out how the hell to exit that crazy large bedroom and finally did get the main door open, then down a small hallway, up some steps and then I saw the girls at the dinner table. Trish saw me first.

“It’s about fucking time. So, before you say another word, tell us what flavors are Casey made of?”

I stopped, thought about it, licked my lips for effect, and then said: “Mint chocolate chip pussy and caramel rosebud” then started walking again.

Trish stood up and started walking my way. I caught her and told her to sit down—she would have gone and tasted Casey right then and there and we all knew it.

“I know you had some tendencies, Trish, but geezus, Casey is sleeping peacefully now, thank you very fucking much” and I took a small bow at the end of the table and was given a round of applause golf-clap style followed by a burst of laughter.

At least 5 girls all said the same thing at the same moment, then the other two joined in before they finished:

“You sick old bastard, trancing hotties and licking their assholes, you should be ashamed of yourself” followed by even more laughter.

I stood up, held my Sobe Fruit Punch bottle high, and offered a toast to my 8th actually sleepy Angel now that Casey had apparently decided to take up Olivia’s offer, still to be determined. The ladies raised their glasses, and I waited.

I waited a little longer.

And I waited just a bit longer.

The moment the last glass hit the table I said “pause.”

7 helplessly obedient girls, all mine, in all ways, always.

“Ladies, you have no idea what you’ve done for me over the past 3 years or so. I know that some of you accepted my offer later, and of course Trish,” I said as I stood directly behind her, “was my first and while I don’t play favorites, when she milked me that first time she indelibly imprinted herself into my psyche and she will forever be there. I am so very grateful to you, girl,” I said as I leaned into her ear.

“Cum for me, bitch,” I said loudly so the other 6 heard me saying it finally.

And she did.

“Trish loves to be bratty, she always did, she always will, that’s part of why she’s so special to me, and all of you as well. She was the girl that first called me a sick old bastard, and even in jest the phrase stuck and over the years it became a trigger of sorts. Every time she said it it made me want to fuck her young tight flesh that much more, but I held back.” I leaned down once more even as Trish was still whimpered from the first orgasm.

“Cum for me, bitch,” again, making sure all of them heard it clearly.

And she did again, whimpering and now moaning just a bit but still not moving.

“Yes, I know, none of you can move, you can’t blink, you can’t do anything but I am not a mean spirited sick old bastard, so you can blink now as needed, ladies, look around, and swallow and even close and open your mouths—because that’s going to be necessary soon—but not speak.”

I heard several discrete whimpers at that moment. And then I saw Casey walking back into the living area and the moment she saw me standing behind Trish she froze so I just helped her a bit:

“Casey, pause.”

And she did, one arm halfway up to her face. “Ladies, close your eyes and drift comfortably until I address you again.”

All eyes closed as expected.

I walked over to Casey, looked into those unbelievably sexy eyes and said:

“I simply cannot wait to surrender to you, Casey, and those eyes, but for now you can blink and move your eyes, that’s right, but that’s all. I’m going to use the ladies for a few minutes with a group experiment. I want you to participate so I have to ask you this question one time and you’ll be able to answer me so listen very closely.”

I stood directly in front her and spoke:

“I’m going to use you, Casey, multiple times this weekend. Your pussy, your mouth, and if you’re willing I’m absolutely going to adore that rosebud many times with my tongue and if you’re willing I’d like to use my cock as well. If you have any qualms at all to any degrees whatsoever now is the time to tell me before there’s no going back. Nod your head so I know you’re following me, please.”

She nodded slowly.

“If, however, you have no reservations or problems with surrendering yourself to me in those ways, for your pleasure, for mine, and more than likely at, with, and under the very capable hands and fingers, tongues and mouths of those ladies who I’m sure really want to get to know you much better in those most intimate ways, just for this weekend, say yes Sir I understand completely and I will obey. If not, then say whatever else is on your mind.”

She looked into my eyes and spoke:

“I’m not sure I can surrender like they have, Paul, you haven’t worked with me an intensely as them, for you and me the trancing has been touch and go and I’ve wanted more of it but I never thought it right to ask. Now that I know we missed out on something that could have been so amazing because of Richard, sick older bastard that he was, and now that I know that you and I fit together so well, we fucked each other so well, and I even remember me enjoying you in that most intimate way many times—yes, I’m saying that I enjoyed licking your asshole, you sick old bastard—I want to know and have some fun with what we have ahead of us, and the ladies, and with Olivia.”

I nodded.

“She came back to the office earlier this afternoon. I asked her if everything was OK and she said everything was spectacular and that you were sleeping soundly in your bed. She asked if I’d introduce her to Trilby and I did. She asked me how Trilby captured me and...”

Casey’s eyes literally rolled back in her head at that moment and I recognized it for what it was because I knew her and had given her enough of them over the past dozen years or so: an orgasm being recalled so I did what I knew to do.

“That’s it, girl, enjoy that memory, remember it, fully, feel it happening all over again right now, tell me what Olivia said and did even as you feel that orgasm once more.”

“She... ungh whispered so softly, as Trilby captured me once more, with Olivia... UNGH whispering to let go, and as Trilby tranced me Olivia fingered me so softly, oh my god...” and Casey’s knees buckled.

“Freedom, remember for me, tell me, Casey, the pleasure keeps going.”

I wrapped my arms around her holding her tightly as she continued.

“So good, Paul, my god, she seduced me as Trilby tranced me, I could barely swing Trilby and finally Olivia told me to let Trilby down softly and she was safe so I could let go and close my eyes and sleep for her even as another UNGGGH orgasm took me. Trilby dropped, then I dropped, and oh... shit...“

Casey’s body just shook from the power of that recalled orgasm as it triggered another real one as I held her. I had no idea she could allow herself to experience anything like that, and I absolutely planned to explore every inch of Casey, my sweet Casey, as soon as possible but we had to get back to the girls.

“Casey, why did you come here tonight? Why didn’t you go on the vacation?”

“Olivia, she... oh... she asked me if I had feelings for you, and I had to tell her the truth, I told her everything, about Richard and the tape, what he’d admitted to me, the sex you and I had for his viewing pleasure. So many times we fucked and couldn’t remember, oh I’m sorry, Paul, I didn’t know myself, I’m sorry, please... forgive me...”

I said “Freedom” again just for effect, felt her really take conscious control again and then her arms came up around my neck hugging me.

“You have nothing to apologize for, neither of us do, and we’ll learn more about it as time passes. I need your answer to my question, Casey, and I need it right now.”

She leaned back, stared into my eyes, god damned she was so beautiful and I had missed so much. She smiled and said “I’m yours, I always have been, anytime, anywhere, just like the girls, for your pleasure, for mine, for theirs, do anything you want with me, Sir.”

I gave her a long deep kiss, finally the way I really wanted to, with even more passion than I had for her as I stood at the front door finally seeing her that first time just a short time ago. My Casey, sexy fucking woman that she was, there in my arms, and I reached down and lifted that tube skirt and grabbed both cheeks as hard as I could and pulled her into me. She yelped and just squeezed my neck harder pulling me deeper into the kiss.

I had an idea and it was what I wanted so I did it. I reached up and grabbed her by the back of the neck tightly and pulled her back from me just a few inches. My right hand shot up and grabbed her around the throat and I held her there for several seconds, and yes I choked my sweet Casey right there on that spot, knowing I was choking her was the key, she had to know I was in control.

Her eyes went wide, just for that briefest moment and as they did, when they hit that widest point and I felt her throat flex involuntarily gasping for air, that’s when I yanked her about an inch from my face and stared so deep into her eyes as I said that one magic word once more.

“MINE.”

I waited.

And I waited.

There, about 3 seconds passed and I felt her entire body go limp, trusting me with that grip, even knowing I was physically choking her and her not being able to breathe, she surrendered to me completely, going into a rag doll like state because she trusted me with her life and proved it with that surrender.

A very quick forward and backward nod told me she was really mine, and we both knew it.

I released her neck from behind and slid my left hand down the back of that tube skirt. I continued choking her with the right hand but not nearly with as much force; she still couldn’t breathe, however. I knew if I kept that up for even a few more seconds she would more than likely actually pass out so I eased the grip just slightly hoping that blood flow was able to keep her conscious just a few seconds more.

Slightly glassy eyes, slightly unfocused so I shook her softly to bring her back even as that left hand got to the cleft of her ass, my middle finger sliding right into it with purpose and intent. The shake I’d done snapped her back up a level of conscious awareness or two and she shook her head slightly as her eyes again focused on mine.

That left hand, that middle finger of that left hand, sliding down, digging into that ass crack deeply, and she knew what was going to happen. Casey proved to be a very good girl by simply staring and letting me have what I wanted: to finger fuck her rosebud as I choked her.

I got there, found that hot tight rosebud, squeezed her throat and slid that middle finger in as deeply as I could.

“MINE.”

She tried to yelp but that hand choking her prevented it. I finally let the pressure go in that hand even as that finger just slowly slid out, then back in forcefully, slowly back out, back in, out, in, out, and I finger fucked Casey’s asshole standing there in a room with 7 deeply hypnotized completely obedient girls, one of them being my own fiancée.

Finally, after 54 years of living, I knew I was right where I wanted to be.

I never gave Casey the chance to orgasm.

“Casey, sleep.”

As always, she dropped into trance without resistance at all. I waited a few moments for the first deep inhale and exhale. When it happened I was still finger fucking her, just slower than before but still in and out with a little push on the intake, and I spoke:

“sleeping Casey, girl, can you hear me?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Are you happy, girl?”

“Oh yes, Sir, very happy.”

“I am so sorry, I didn’t know about Richard, even sleeping Paul never gave me a clue, I am truly sorry.”

“It’s OK, Sir, Richard’s recording made it all better for her. She was upset that she didn’t know a few months ago, but she’s OK with things now, she loves Olivia very much. When Olivia whispered to her earlier today, I heard the whispers, I knew what Olivia was doing. Even Trilby wasn’t pulling her down like those whispers, so I let her fall under Olivia’s spell, such a hypnotist she is, so wonderfully talented, and when she added those soft fingers on our wet slit, we were both gone, Sir.”

I smiled and said “Good girls, Casey,” knowing her unconscious mind would understand the plural use of the word.

She smiled, “She made us feel so good, Sir, can we play with Olivia again, is that OK?”

“Girls, Olivia will always be happy to play with you, and me, and the other sleepy Angels, but I have a question for you, sleeping Casey: is there an issue with me pleasuring you with my cock in your rosebud?”

“She’s used dildos and vibrators for years, Sir, she’s quite skilled at relaxing our rosebud. Don’t worry, Sir, when the time comes I’ll help her relax, it’ll be so wonderful to have you that way, enjoying our body once more. She really did love your taste so long ago, so did I, we can’t wait to enjoy you again in that special way.”

“Thank you, now, one last thing, please?”

“Anything, Sir.”

“Wake up, Casey, and cum, harder than ever before.”

Her eyes popped open as I squeezed her throat once more, really jamming my middle finger deep into her rosebud. And then I kissed her, while I finger-choke-fucked her asshole, and Casey gave herself to me forever in that moment and I knew it.

After another minute or so I released her neck, only then realizing I had really gone pretty far that time, and her neck showed the signs of it: slightly purpled spots where the blood pooled. I leaned in a bit to look closely and she just smiled.

“Paul, I’m not the innocent girl you’ve always thought me to be, and that choking, while it was insanely fucking hot, was amateur hour at the Apollo, really. I’m going to have to teach you how to really choke a bitch soon or else these girls are going to get the wrong impressions about you being their Master.”

“I’m nobody’s Master, Cas—

Surprisingly, Casey reached up and choked me, hard, and I mean fucking hard to the point where I knew she’d caught my carotid artery and I probably had 10-12 seconds before I’d be on the floor.

“This, this is how you choke a bitch, Sir, and yes, you are my Master now, stop being that Paul that no longer exists, be the Paul you were always meant to be. Please. We need that Paul, all of us.”

And Casey released me then took her seat at the table. I watched her walk away, those legs, holy mackerel I cannot understand where she’d hidden those legs from me for so long, god damned I was going to have so much more fun with her soon, very soon.

I reached up and felt my throat, realized Casey herself had a crossed a line but she was fully aware of doing it, did it with purpose and intent, and I learned something new that day and it was far from over. I finally decided to look at the clock on the stove—9:31PM—and then I took in another deep breath and let it out in a sigh. A glance up, a thank you to the Universe, and then I took my seat.

“Freedom.”

All the ladies gasped and started shaking their bodies back to their control. Trish, oh my beautiful Trish, I stared right at her and even though I leaned my head just a bit forward daring her to fire off some retort, she simply winked and nodded.

Wasn’t expecting that, I really was—

“Can I ask something?” Abigail said.

“Of course,” I replied.

“Can we just have a normal meal, talk, and get to know each other better? I mean I’d never met Sonia until earlier today and well, I really want to get to know her much better. If it’s OK with everyone, can we just enjoy this time together and then get to the hot nasty fucking and sucking soon, please?”

Trish spit out her Sobe, Olivia face-palmed softly. The other girls just started some soft giggling which gradually became full on laughing, and Casey, the girl of my forgotten dreams, sat there and smiled, then reached out and stroked the tear from my cheek as I laughed and I took her hand as I took Olivia’s and kissed them across their knuckles.

As we had dinner I asked about the house and Olivia told me it had 5 bedrooms, the girls had already decided where they were going to sleep and who they were going to sleep with. Not all of them would have called themselves lesbians, I knew for a fact that Trish and Olivia were bisexual and it wasn’t an issue for me at all.

Casey, on the fence—because I honestly had no idea at all—but after what Olivia had done with her she’d probably be more willing to experiment now if she hadn’t been before that happened. Sonia, lesbian with eyes just for Abigail with Clarice there as well and I would love to watch it happen. I suppose I’d get that chance before the weekend is up.

Taylor, bisexual, and Marlene were apparently a thing as well. Those two had become quite close, Marlene even allowing Taylor to trance her a few times over the past few months so I kinda suspected they were coming along nicely. I did catch a few glances from Marlene towards Trish, and so did Olivia who just winked at me so I figured it would eventually all work itself out.

Olivia leaned in and said she and Trish were going to use me all night long and I got stiff as a fucking steel pipe when she said it. But then I looked at Casey, and while that duo of Trish and Olivia would probably milk the very soul from my body, I kept thinking about Casey.

I leaned in and whispered to Olivia, got a nod, kissed the love of my life on the cheek, stood up, and said “Ladies, I know this will be a disappointment and I’m sorry. Trish and Olivia just offered to milk the soul from body and keep it safe while I sleep tonight, but I unfortunately have to pass on that offer.”

Trish looked at Olivia the same time I did just in time to see Olivia wink at her.

I turned to Casey.

“Casey, I’ll say this one last time and I promise I’ll let it go: I am so very sorry for not remembering what Richard had done to us and with us. I’ll spend every day of my life making it up to you to the best of my ability, but tonight, will you make love with me, and then make me your sleepy baby?”

Casey stood up and faced me, then her right hand darted out and grabbed me at the back of the neck, that soft squeeze connected as she said: “Silly boy, you already are. Sleepy baby, sleep for me, Paul, now.“

And I did.

Yes, yes, the ceiling.

And then Casey. Casey everywhere, Casey between my legs, Casey’s mouth on my cock, Casey’s tongue on my balls, Casey’s tongue in my rosebud, deep in my rosebud, then again, and again, and my cock spurting off load after load as Casey’s tongue just keep fucking my rosebud, hard to think, was so... hard to... focus...

Eyes open, Casey. Just Casey, my sweet delicious Casey, there on my face, so utterly delicious, that slightly minty flavor, I didn’t understand it but I seriously tasted mint chocolate chip ice cream—which I really do love—every time I slid my tongue over, across, inside, and along that delicious slit of hers. Then she shifted her body forward just slightly and I heard her voice whispering “Lick my asshole Paul, fuck it, fuck my asshole with your tongue, focus on my rosebud, my rosebud is your only focus, my rosebud is all that matters now, focus, flick, lick, suck, kiss, tongue, eat my asshole, now.“

I was a good boy and I obeyed.

I love caramel, did I mention that? It’s my favorite dessert topping of all, even more so than chocolate syrup, and I let Casey basically fucking drown me in her delicious caramel asshole for a very long time.

Eyes open again, this time the ceiling and I didn’t mind so much. I shifted my eyes down just a tad and there I found Casey, looking right at me.

“Hi,” she said.

“Hi,” I replied.

“So, you come around here often, licking assholes, trancing hotties? Some kind of sick old bastard I take it?” she said as she smiled, that wonderful sexy smile I would never not take notice of ever again.

“Yeah, been doing it for a few years now, got myself a hah-reem of 8 luscious little hypno-fuck-bunnies at my beck and call.”

“Hah-reem, don’t you mean harem?” she asked.

“The original word is pronounced hah-reem, just like that sounds, spelled differently but h-a-h-r-e-e-m is a workable spelling for that pronunciation. It gradually turned into the modern more commonly used but still technically inaccurate ‘harem’ but nobody cares anymore.”

“Nobody except a sick old bastard that tranced some hotties, and the girl of his dreams, and a girl of some lost forgotten buried memories, licked their assholes, made them all better in the process, then had a hypno-house party where all of them came together for a weekend of nothing but crazy hot hypnosis enhanced fucking sucking and yes dare I say it again for the bazillionth time lots of delicious assholes in play.”

I laughed, she laughed, and all was right with my world.

I heard Olivia scream—I know my fiancée’s voice, and after what I did with her in that bathroom earlier I knew that sound so I could only imagine what—

“Yes, she and Trish, next door. My god, Paul, what have you done to us?” Casey asked.

“I asked you to trust me, nothing more, and all of you did, it’s pretty much that simple.”

“Not that simple, but I understand you, and I’m grateful to have you in my life. Now, without further ado,” she said as she pushed herself up on my upper body, “Would you like to be my sleepy baby, Paul, finally?”

“oh yes” I found myself whispering.

“Good boy, but first I need you to do something I’ve been waiting for, without even knowing it, for close to 13 years. I need you to fuck me, as deeply as you’re able, for as long as you’re able. When you feel yourself approaching that orgasm, I need you to say “please” to me, not before that moment of orgasm approaches, do you understand?”

“Casey, has Olivia talk—

“Olivia and Trish spent about an hour earlier today while you were sleeping in your bed at home. They put me in your hypnotist’s chair and took turns making me their sleepy girl, and it was glorious. My god, I had never experienced anything like it, felt like they were—

“Milking the soul right out of you, right?” I said.

“Yeah, that’s a good way to describe it. I had no idea something so simple as being held that specific way, that hand on the back of my neck squeezing softly, then that nipple fed to me and those whispers, oh, Paul, we are so lucky aren’t we?”

“Yes, I thank the Universe multiple times each day for the now 8 lucky stars in my life, thank you, Casey, I meant it, always.”

“Alright, don’t get all mushy on me, I need you stiff, hard, and deep in my pussy now. My asshole is yours tomorrow in the hot tub, we actually had a schedule for it, seriously.”

I started to question her but she sat up, lifted her lower body and reached down and took hold of my damned hard cock, eased the head to that delicious pussy, rubbed me back and forth once or twice to slick me up with her juices, then looked at me and smiled as she impaled herself on me for the first time in about 13 years.

So tight, so amazingly hot, and she just fucked me so well, our rhythm together was perfect, literally, I pumped upwards as she dropped her weight, then she lifted as I dropped, repeat. Just a nice, slow perfect fucking rhythm literally.

“3 months, 3 months and you would have been mine, so close,” she mumbled.

“Casey, look at me.”

Up, down, up, down, so nice, and she finally opened her sex drunk eyes to look into mine.

“I am yours, I always have been, Olivia knows this, that’s why she helped you, that’s why you’re here, now, with me, us, together. Not just here in this house, but here in this bed while my fiancée is either becoming Trish’s sleepy girl drifting on a breast or vice versa. I’m here with you, tonight, because I told her I wanted to be here with you tonight. Understand?“

“So... you’re mine... all mine...”

“Yes.”

Her hand darted out and she choked me, hard, once again.

“Then fuck me, Paul, fuck me as hard as you can, and don’t stop until you make me let you breathe.”

I reached down for her hips and grabbed hold then I gave it everything I had at 54 years old. I was either going to fuck her deep and hard enough to let me go or she was going to choke me out.

Luckily, for a 54 year old guy I surprised her with my stamina, which I owe to the 7 sleepy Angels. I fucked Casey utterly senseless, and she gave in. I kept fucking her senseless even after she passed out. I held her tightly against my chest as I willed myself with every last fiber of my being to just keep fucking her until I was spent in every way. I came at least 3 times while I was hammering her, the first orgasm had the ejaculation that creamed up the inside of her pussy and I just kept going.

The second orgasm was just the feeling.

The third orgasm was lesser in intensity.

I heard that voice in the back of my mind, something I hadn’t heard in a long while, that old Paul stepping forward from those shadows he now relegated himself to:

I’m proud of you, more than I can say, but she’s worn out, you can die a happy man someday, not today, but someday honestly knowing that you, a sick old bastard at 54 years old with a fairly typical cock, too much weight for too much of your life, and 8 lucky stars was able to fuck the brains out of not one but soon all 8 of those sleepy Angels without really breaking a sweat in the process. Focus on Casey, relax, and sleep

I stopped pounding into her and collapsed on the bed. A layer of sweat had formed and soaked the sheets under me even as Casey lay on top of me. I lifted my head slightly and kissed the top of Casey’s head which apparently caused her to stir from unconsciousness.

Groggy, seriously lethargic and having trouble keeping her eyes open, she finally said:

“Did you get the license plate of that fully loaded Mac truck doing 90 MPH that just fucked me stupid?”

I laughed hard, knowing someone else in the house had to hear it, and Casey laughed weakly herself.

“Will you be my sleepy baby, Paul?”

“Always and forever, all yours.”

She reached down behind my neck and I knew she couldn’t possibly lift my head at that point so I lifted up when she gave it her best. She scooted forward to get herself positioned so I could get that nipple into my mouth but I could tell she was rapidly becoming my sleepy girl so I acted fast.

“Look into my eyes, Casey.”

She did.

“sleeping Casey, she needs help, just a few moments more, help her put me to sleep, girl, now.“

That wrestler-making-a-miracle-comeback burst of energy and suddenly eyes wide Casey pulled on the back of my neck and I relaxed, now fully under her control.

“Look into my eyes, Paul. When my nipple touches your lips, you’ll suck and sleep, deeply, all night long. Suck, and sleep, when my nipple touches your lips, you will obey.”

I nodded so slightly but enough that she could feel it.

I saw one last slow blink and then a wink, “Thank you, for everything,” she whispered.

Before I could muster a response Casey pulled hard, my lips found her nipple, I sucked one time and I was gone as I fell back pulling her with me and both of us drifted off into deep natural sleep.