The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Offer — A Hypno-House Party

This tale is the last part of a trilogy that began with “The Offer” which led to “The Offer—A Counteroffer” and both of those stories really need to be read in order before this one could ever make any logical sense.

This is a hypnoerotic tale of pure fantasy but it is entirely based in reality—everything in this story is possible, with and without hypnosis. This story has extremely graphic descriptions of some acts of oral sex and it does feature explicit descriptions of Female-Female, Female-Male, and Male-Male sexual encounters, so please be aware of this before continuing—if oral sex is not your thing, if consensual adults providing pleasure to each other in a large variety of physical acts does not appeal to you, do not continue. If you are not of appropriate legal age in your area to be allowed to read this type of material, please cease now and go find something else to do.

Comments and feedback are welcome at the email address above as always.

* * *

SATURDAY

So amazingly warm, Casey laying on me. I loved that feeling, couldn’t get enough of it. Even without the nipple, without the soft palm on the back of my neck, even without the sex, the hypnosis, and yes my asslicking fetish leaving me a 99.9% vanilla sick old bastard, I would have given every penny in my bank accounts and everything I owned just to be able to go to sleep at night that way.

It was that powerful, I kid you not.

I heard the door open, saw Olivia, and she came in and softly climbed into the bed next to me. She looked at Casey, sleeping peacefully on me.

“Just a big old Teddy Bear, seriously,” she said, smiling as she did.

“Yeah, for once I will agree with you, love, I’m tired of not being that guy. After what Casey did to me last night, and I don’t mean this” as I waved my hands up and down my body to make the point “and what she said to me, there’s just no going back as silly as it sounds after the past oh say 3 months, and the past 3 years.”

“Well I don’t remember all that much when you had us drifting, what did she do?”

“Casey taught me how to truly seriously choke a bitch, and I mean seriously like carotid artery serious on the floor unconscious in 10-12 seconds serious.”

“Really, she choked you out?”

“Almost, yes. But that wasn’t what really made me stop and realize I’ve still been holding back.”

“So, what did she say.”

I had an idea.

“sleeping Casey, can you hear me, girl.”

Some shifting, a breath in, then “yes, Sir.”

Olivia nodded, as if this was something she hadn’t seen before.

I nodded and shrugged just a bit.

“sleeping Casey, tell Olivia what waking Casey told me last night when she was choking me, please.”

“She said: This, this is how you choke a bitch, Sir, and yes, you are my Master now, stop being that Paul that no longer exists, be the Paul you were always meant to be. Please. We need that Paul, all of us.”

“Thank you, girl, drift and sleep, sleep deeply, girl, thank you for trusting me.”

“of course, Sir,” and then I felt Casey’s entire body let go as she dropped back into sleep.

“She’s got you there, seriously,” Olivia quipped.

“I’m nobody’s Ma... oh the hell with it. sleeping Casey, I hate to disturb you again, please slide off me girl, right here, sleeping deeper and deeper as you do, thank you.”

I touched her left arm and she shifted and slid off onto the surface of the bed. I rolled out and to my feet and turned and Olivia had already started covering her with the comforter as she leaned in and whispered something. Casey whimpered loudly and then her ass lifted slightly off the bed for about 10 seconds then she just collapsed and apparently passed out, at least that’s what I’d have guessed.

“What did you whisper?”

As she slid off the bed and took my face in her soft hands she said:

“I told her your tongue was deep inside her rosebud making love to her and that she could only sleep when she surrendered to the orgasm you were giving her. The rest was all on her.”

“You sick old bitch, trancing hotties, suggesting to them that I’m licking their sleepy assholes, my god, what have you done to me?”

“Not nearly enough, apparently, because you can still walk. Come, have breakfast with the ladies, I’ll take care of Casey in a few minutes.”

My fiancée led me to the kitchen, and I honestly didn’t even notice I was nude because Olivia was and now so were all the ladies. Several simultaneous voices all saying “Good morning, Sir,” at the exact same time, Olivia squeezing my hand to make me aware she picked up on it and to make sure I did too.

“Good morning, girls,” and I got a softer squeeze letting me know I was on the right path. With Olivia’s vastly greater experience, especially as a female herself, I decided to just differ to her judgment in such things from that very moment on and I told her so with a double-squeeze. She looked at me, I looked at her, and she understood. She kissed me on the cheek and said “We’re missing a sleepy Angel, be right back,” and she ran to get Casey.

I turned back and saw the girls, smiled, and just said what I wanted to say:

“I am a very fortunate very lucky man, thank you all.”

“You’re welcome, Sir,” came back.

Breakfast was laid out, a lot of food and I wasn’t going to begin to question where it suddenly appeared from. Just then I heard a yelp, and then a squeal. Trish obviously had something waiting so:

“I love the smell of satisfied pussy in the morning.”

Thankfully I hadn’t gotten the OJ to my lips just yet but Abigail was mid-sip when she lost hers. Clarice choked on what she’d just put in her mouth, Sonia softly gagged on whatever she was eating, Trish just laughed and had a fork of what appeared to be waffles, and Marlene just sat there looking at Trish. Trish loaded up a fork and fed it to Marlene, still staring at Trish.

I looked at Trish, nodded to Marlene and gave her my best “What the fuck is going on between you two?” look silently and Trish looked right through me and mouthed the word “MINE” and I winked. She smiled and then fed Marlene something that looked like a small sausage. I looked to my plate, same thing so yep, a sausage.

I noticed Taylor wasn’t around and before I could even ask Sonia said “She’s out on a run, should be back in a few” and just as she said that last word I heard the front door open and Taylor came running in. She was wearing some super tight gray yoga pants that showed every single curve of her lower body, her glorious tight perfect ass, and the sweat stains in all the right places of those yoga pants made me hard instantly.

And when I say instantly I mean by the time I felt the hard on beginning and was able to shift my awareness to it and even glance down I watched my own cock go from flaccid to stiff in about 2 seconds.

Nobody else saw it but of course Trish caught something odd:

“Are you gonna spurt, ’cause, you know, we are eating, Sir.“

Laughs, such wonderful laughs, and then Taylor was there beside me, leaning down saying “Good morning, Sir,” and giving me a nice soft kiss. Her smell, her sweat, I wanted to do it so I did it.

“Taylor, pause.”

And she did.

Abigail did too, actually fork halfway to her mouth. “You’re free, Abigail.”

Her arm continued exactly as it had been moving for about one half-second as she became consciously aware of what happened, followed by the typical jerk as her conscious control reasserted itself. The other girls giggled and I stared at Abigail.

“Thank you for obeying me, girl, relax, you’re doing just fine.”

“Yes Sir, thank you, Sir.”

Abigail had been the victim a lot of issues with men over the years abusing her. She was tinier than the other girls, utterly cute in every respect, and of course absolutely delicious. I knew I had to spend some time with her alone this weekend enjoying her individually.

I believed that Sonia would be a good source of instruction for her because of Sonia’s more worldly experience. Literally her phone could ring in the next few minutes and some photographer would ask her to fly on his dime to Lisbon as had happened recently, or France, Shanghai, Mumbai, Hawaii, NYC, wherever. The stories she told me in our 24 hours together were quite amazing and made me realize the world is a very big place.

Yes, I believed that if I made the suggestion to Sonia that she take Abigail under her statuesque wings—Sonia was 6′2″ in bare feet—that she’d do what she could to help her sleepy Angel sister of sorts, and with Clarice as well since I kept noting that wistful expression on Clarice’s face whenever Sonia focused on Abigail.

But Taylor, perfectly delicious hot sweaty Taylor, that’s where my focus went in that moment.

“Ladies, another dream come true, this one a bit more specific.”

I stood up, my cock stiff and hard and I wasn’t worried at all. It was the first time Sonia had seen me in that state, only the second time Abigail had and the other girls had at least one opportunity to not only see me in that aroused state, totally nude as they were, my pudgy gut there even so but also to sample me. I suppose they enjoyed my taste because they always seemed to agree that I was delicious so I accepted it.

“Taylor here, a perfect ass, for her body and her frame, just as each of you have perfect asses for your bodies and frames.”

I pushed my chair back with a foot and told Taylor to bend over the table.

“The specific dream was to be present when a total fucking fit hottie, one girl that I found insanely attractive—and you all understand that for me it’s that attraction that drives me, I don’t feel like wasting my time with what I don’t actually want, I’m sure you can all understand that, right?”

They all nodded except Taylor of course, and I took my right hand and started stroking Taylor’s pussy where she stood. “Taylor, you can blink and look around as necessary, you can swallow and close” and I checked to see if her mouth had been caught open “yes you can close your mouth and swallow if needed, and groan, grunt, moan, whimper, that sort of thing when I service you in a few moments but you will not speak.”

I heard some voices behind me as I turned to see Olivia and Casey heading our way. Apparently Olivia was fingering Casey from behind and Casey kept twitching and yelping every few steps.

“Ladies, join us, Taylor is going to help me make another dream come true. In fact, all of you come back here around me, you’ve never really witnessed me truly enjoying this thing I do for all of you, I don’t believe.”

They all got up and took up a position around me but not crowding in too tightly. The scent of pussy just flooded the immediate space around me, drowning me in it as my cock just stood proud and Sonia started licking her lips. I had to get to Taylor before she lost that sweat.

I knelt down behind her, still slowly fondling her sex, making sure she soaked the yoga pants and she did.

“The dream: to have a perfect fitness hottie, like Taylor, come into my office after a morning jog. The idea is she stopped by because her smartphone didn’t work and she needed to make a call. I would agree, of course, and as she stood there at Casey’s desk I would simply—because I had the power of mind control in that fantasy—snap my fingers and she’d instantly be under my control, like so.”

I snapped my fingers and said loudly: “Stand, watch, and obey, girls.”

The trigger hit all of them instantly, even Casey who didn’t have it officially but I could tell because she trusted me. I had the keys to her mind—she was mine, after all, and she knew it—and she obeyed too.

“The girl would freeze, in that position, and I would simply enjoy her as I damned well pleased, tasting her hot sweat soaked flesh, enjoying her taste. Do you all understand what I mean when I say that, her taste?” as I put the emphasis on the word “her.“

“Yes, Sir” was heard from all. Olivia stood behind me and put her hand on the back of my neck; she didn’t squeeze but she could and I know I’d drop for her. My focus was on Taylor.

“I’d do this, so watch closely ladies because everything you all witness me doing to Taylor will be felt on your own rosebuds, every single thing I do to Taylor each of you will feel, now.“

I grabbed Taylor’s yoga pants at her waist and pulled them down to about her knees. I got that beautiful view of her incredibly pink slit, and of course that perfect pink rosebud. It was pulsing so I pointed it out: “See that, ladies, see how beautiful Taylor’s rosebud is? See that layer of sweat there on her ass? That’s what I’ve wanted to taste my whole life. Taylor, thank you for trusting me, girl, enjoy.”

As I slowly inserted my tongue deep into her rosebud she squealed this crazy high pitched sound, and then I heard something similar all around me, with whimpers and a few grunts for good measure. I pulled out and said:

“Everything you ladies see me do with Taylor you feel yourselves, now.“

I did the same fingernail rake—ass grab—snarl—deep tongue thing I did to Trish, my very first sleepy Angel, and Taylor’s knees buckled so I caught her. The other girls? Oh lord, they weren’t ready for that snarl and Clarice, Sonia, and Marlene ended up on the floor beside us, writhing in the throes of at least one orgasm. Abigail yelped louder than I’d ever heard, Casey slid her hand deep in between legs and the other went behind where I knew she’d insert at least one finger into her rosebud.

Trish stood there, cataleptic from what I could tell, caught in that orgasm again that I made her suffer years earlier as the first victim of sorts to that hypno-orgasm-ass-grab-snarl-tongue maneuver and I just winked as she looked at me. I was so hoping she wouldn’t let me down and she didn’t:

“You... sick... old... bastard... making... us cum... so hard... UNGGGHHHHHH” and she juiced hard as her eyes rolled back in her head.

Olivia, the love of my life, stood behind me and said just one word as I turned to look at her:

“Focus,” as she squeezed the back of my neck. She knelt down beside me, staring into my eyes the whole time. “Focus, Paul, focus on feasting on Taylor, feast with focus, good boy, focus on that delicious rosebud, feast on her, now.”

And my whole world became Taylor and all that mattered was Taylor.

I scooted forward a few inches, reached out for Taylor and wrapped my arms around her thighs holding her up safely, then I tongue fucked her asshole for a really long time, up and down the crack of her ass, her cheeks, her slit, the backs of her upper thighs. I licked the sweat off her to the very best of my ability because Olivia told me to focus on her and so Taylor became the focus of my whole world.

The ladies around me probably recovered just fine, I had no idea. If they did recover and started watching me again as I serviced Taylor so well they would have just dropped right back down and felt everything all over again so I knew either way they were all doing great.

“Focus, Paul, feast on her with focus, so focused, tongue fuck her asshole with such focus, so wonderful to focus on her delicious rosebud with such focus, my good boy, our good boy, such a good boy you are. Focusing on feasting, enjoy her, love her, please her, focus...”

Over and over Olivia’s words just prodded me deeper into that trance, an actual asslicking trance and I happily fell into it as easily as my soft wet tongue slid into Taylor so many times. God she tasted better than I thought possible, and her sweat after that run just made my cock stand up tall.

“Sonia, suck.”

I felt soft warm lips wrap around the head of my cock, a new mouth, a new technique, just the head, only the head of my cock back and forth, those lips on just the head, sucking deeply, drawing me out, drawing out my sweet thick cream.

I felt my orgasm approach, heard a voice say “deeper” and I went deeper into Taylor. I heard the voice say “swallow it all” and then I felt my cock almost disappear from my conscious awareness as those lips sucked the head of my cock so well and I surrendered my sweet thick cream to them completely. I felt my hips bucking, I felt my face being pushed into Taylor’s amazing ass, and then I heard a finger snap and my favorite word ever and...

Eyes open, yep, ceiling, but a different one this time.

“Oh, he’s awake, what now,” I heard a voice on my right say.

“Give him a moment, he’ll figure it out,” said a voice on my left.

“Am I missing something, ladies?” I asked.

“Well, not quite, no,” and that voice I recognized as Olivia. She was behind me or above me considering but she leaned forward and now blocked my view of the ceiling.

“Hi,” she said.

“Hi,” I replied.

“I think he’s not getting it yet,” and that time I knew it was Trish on my left so I turned my head slightly.

She smiled and said hi, I said hi back.

I turned to my right and found Marlene smiling, she said hi too and I said hi.

Then I decided to lift my head off the back of the couch and as I did I saw the most amazing thing ever.

My cock, seriously stiff but I couldn’t really feel it. At the tip, right there up on the head, were Sonia’s pretty red lips, just working the head. Back and forth, such a tight set of lips, staring at me with those deep hazel eyes of hers.

Then I noticed Clarice, and Clarice was fondling and licking my balls, just there between my legs. Then I noticed my legs were feeling somewhat odd, and with Trish on my left and Marlene on my right, those two girls were holding my legs up. I didn’t feel any tension or issues at all, I felt great actually.

I saw Taylor behind Marlene, then when I turned I noticed Casey behind Trish.

“Where is Abigail?” I asked.

“Here, Sir.”

Sounded like in front of me so my head lifted, and Olivia placed her hands on the sides of my head to help, my head was really quite heavy at that point. I saw Sonia sucking me and I saw Clarice licking and fondling my balls, but no Abigail.

“Abigail?” I asked.

Sonia stopped and pushed my cock flat to my belly. Clarice stopped and moved her head back to my right thigh, resting her head against it.

Then I saw the tufts of blonde hair just above my balls, then I saw Abigail’s gorgeous sky blue eyes.

“Hi, Sir,” she said.

“Hi, girl,” I replied.

I let my head drop back so I could look into Olivia’s eyes once more.

“Is she...?”

“Yep.”

“And is she...?”

“Perfectly fine. We did make you nice and squeaky clean, Paul, we know it’s important to you. Abigail was the one that thoroughly cleaned your rosebud so we thought it only fitting that she enjoy you this way first. All of us will, at some time this weekend, and you will allow us to pleasure you in this way, without reservation, and without restraint.”

“OK,” was all I could say.

“I made a little suggestion to make it easier for her but she knows precisely what she is doing, where her tongue is, and what act she’s doing for you and she is fine with it. Ask her.”

Olivia lifted my head slowly and I looked down at Abigail there, just a set of eyes.

“Are you really OK, girl, doing this for me?”

“Yes, Sir, I am well aware and happy to do this for you, Sir.”

“Olivia, what did you...?”

“Abigail, what does Paul’s rosebud taste like for you.”

I looked right at her and saw her close her eyes and then she sat up or however she was positioned down there and I saw her entire face just light up so brightly and so happily as she said “Peach cobbler, so warm and delicious.”

I nodded my head back and Olivia got the sign so she lowered my head again.

“Seriously?” I asked.

“Each girl will enjoy you and taste you as their favorite dessert, now shut up, relax, and let that girl lick you fucking senseless, lover.”

“I can’t really feel much, and why the hell can’t I lift my head, anyway.”

“I had to use a modified rag doll on you, you’re quite a big Teddy Bear. So your upper body is in rag doll mode while your lower body from the waist down was paused.”

“Creative, I suppose, but why?”

“This is the only workable position to get those three lovely girls servicing you this way.”

“Makes sense. But why can’t I feel what they’re doing.”

“Ladies, stop for few moments, rest, we’ll allow you to finish enjoying Paul soon.”

Olivia looked down at me and began very gently stroking my temples so softly, it felt so wonderful.

“Sleepy baby, you’re a very sensitive man there in that spot, your rosebud. If I allow you to have full normal sensitivity you’d have spurt off within a few seconds and I wanted Abigail to really get a taste for you, pun intended, so I asked sleeping Paul to reduce your sensitivity by about 90% roughly.”

“How long have they been working on me?”

“About 15 minutes.”

“Are you... you can’t expect them to keep... Olivia, give me back my sensitivity, please.”

“Are you absolutely certain?”

“Yes, please, do it now.”

“sleeping Paul, he asked for it, ramp it back to normal and please say I hear and obey, Mistress, it will be done if you’re good.”

For the first time in my life, after thousands of trances for myself and others, sleeping Paul spoke through my wide awake mouth.

“I hear and obey, Mistress, it will be done.”

“Holy shit, that was awesome,” I had to say, that dissociation was just too freaky cool.

“Girls, finish him.”

“Wait I... GRRRRRRRRRR...”

And she was right. Sonia’s mouth sucked, Clarice’s hands fondled, but the moment sweet little Abigail’s soft warm wet tongue slid into my rosebud, that was the ballgame and my bat emptied the stands, and my balls, and my conscious ability to hang on just faded fast.

Trish again on my left just had to do it:

“See, I told you he’d figure it out, he’s one smart sick old bastard, yep.”

I turned to face her with what strength I had left.

“Bratty... little... bit—

“Sleepy baby, sleep for me, now.“

I felt warm, for some reason. My eyes wouldn’t open but I still felt great. I heard a voice, then another, but they weren’t really very clear for some reason. I really did give it my best effort to open my eyes and it just wasn’t happening so I just sat there and tried to let sleeping Paul help, no response.

“Open your eyes, Paul.”

Finally, my eyes opened and I found myself in a rather large hot tub, with all 8 of my sleepy Angels around me. Trish on my left, Olivia on my right, and the rest spread around in the circular shape of the tub.

“How are you feeling?” Olivia asked.

“I feel great, thank you, ladies. Thank you, Abigail, that was wonderful.”

“You’re welcome, Sir, the girls kept telling me you were delicious and I already felt that way about your cock, but now, you taste like my Mom’s peach cobbler, so delicious.”

That smile, that wonderful smile, on that rather angelic face, for just the briefest of moments it made me think I’d ruined her, that I was to blame for things in her life, and Olivia saw the difference.

“Are you OK, really? What’s wrong?” she asked.

“I need to get up and out of this, please, for a bit, I need to think, excuse me, ladies, I’ll be back soon.”

I attempted to stand and it just didn’t work, I glared at Olivia and she nodded to Trish.

“Please, Trish, I need some time, let me go.”

“Freedom,” she said, but then she whispered: “Please, be OK, you mean so much to us, please don’t be upset.”

I leaned towards her for a kiss, and she kissed me as hoped.

“I just need a few minutes, I’ll be fine.”

Now free of Trish’s spell I climbed out, feeling fine but very tired. That’s one thing I don’t like about hot tubs: the heat, the water, it does exactly what it’s designed to do—relax the muscles—but that’s not what I wanted in those moments. I stepped up from the lower deck, over on the rear of the house but not something I had been able to see from the position I had when I first arrived, or I should say when I awoke on the deck the previous afternoon.

I walked towards the door, felt Olivia take my hand beside me.

“Tell me, please, what’s wrong?” she asked.

“That, that thing earlier, I enjoyed it, OK, I loved having Abigail licking my asshole, I did, there, I said it. Why does that make me feel bad now, she seemed so happy to do that for me and now I feel terrible about it, what the fuck is wrong with me, Olivia?”

“Nothing, absolutely nothing is wrong with you. The fact that you enjoyed it proves you’re Human like the rest of us. I enjoy that, I love, my God, Paul, do you have any idea how good you make me and the girls feel when you pleasure us that way? Especially if you ramp it up with a suggestion beforehand?”

“No, I just know how good that felt when Abigail slid into me, I’m not kidding, my brain just kinda short circuited and went haywire and I felt Sonia’s lips. She sucked me off earlier didn’t she? I have the faint memory she did.”

“Yes, when you—like you always do—did your thing with Taylor and enjoyed her taste like you enjoy all of us I squeezed your neck and tranced you. I knew you’d end up spurting off, especially given Taylor’s heightened arousal. Even standing back from her and not counting on you catching me with that “what you see you feel” suggestion, I wanted to be you licking her senseless. It was just that powerful, all of us felt it for a few moments, all of us wanted to be you, servicing her, making her squeal the way you do.”

I shook my head and started pacing.

“We need to resolve this. Paul, eyes open, sleep.”

I snapped back to reality and found myself apparently on the kitchen counter. I mean up on top of it, on what seemed to be the comforter from the bed I slept in the night before. I heard the back door open, and I turned my head slightly to see Olivia walk in. She took up a position at my head, which was odd but similar to the situation on the couch earlier.

“Hello, my Husband-to-be. I hope you won’t be angry with me for what’s about to happen to you, but I personally think it’s just a final hurdle for you that you need to jump over. It’s just my opinion, and if for whatever reason this fails, if you really do have a problem with it then I’ll ask sleeping Paul if he can bury it fr—

“No, never, do not ever do that with me. I don’t mind some fun and games with hypnotic amnesia, forgetting a movie to see it again for a first time, forgetting a song to hear it again for the first time, I’m perfectly fine with that because such suggestions are short-natured and would fade fast anyway. But after what Richard did, and I still don’t know the specifics there, well, I—

“I have the tape, Paul, if you want to listen to it it’s yours. Casey gave it to me so I’d understand, and I really do, I do understand. And yes, he nearly got me on the recording even though it was an induction directed at Casey. I can really appreciate a deep baritone voice, that gets me wet in no time.”

I stared at her, the love of my life, and for the briefest moment I just wanted to shut her up as I gave her my best upside-down “Are you fucking kidding me right now?” look, and I was so close to dropping her, so very close.

“I don’t see how you possibly could, Olivia. I just found out barely 24 hours ago, I don’t even fucking know what time it is, where is the clock?”

She stepped to the side and there behind her was a clock on the stove just like in my own home. “I can’t read it from this angle, can you just tell me what time is it?”

“It’s about 2:45PM,” she offered, stepping back at the top of my head looking down on me.

“What are you going to do, Olivia?”

“What you need, whether you understand it or not. Each girl is coming in here for about 5-10 minutes each, and when they do they’re going to softly stroke your temples, as they do this you’re going to drop into a trance for each of them, individual trances, just for them. They will individually own you, all of you, and they will do whatever they want to you and you will find yourself absolutely completely unable to resist. I’ve told them they’re welcome to service you, touch you, finger you, stroke you, or lick you any way they want.”

“Olivia, please, don’t do this, I can’t sit here like that for over an hour.”

“Yes, you can, your lower body is cataleptic and you’ll be fine—if you truly deeply believe you can’t maintain that position, sleeping Paul will release you. Trust that part of you, and please trust me.”

She kissed me on the forehead and walked out.

I should have been able to move, I should have been able to free myself. I tried to drop myself into trance and it just wouldn’t hold. I felt like a god damned holiday turkey there on that counter, ashamed it was happening. I could just see the headlines:

“54 YEAR OLD MAN FOUND FROZEN ON A KITCHEN COUNTER IN UPPER SILVER SPRING, SOURCES TELL US HE DIED A VERY HAPPY MAN AFTER HIS HEART EXPLODED DUE TO SHEER PLEASURE PROVIDED TO HIM BY 8 HOTTIES THAT LICKED HIS ASSHOLE—MORE NEWS AT 11...”

Yeah, it was just about that fucking odd. I heard the door slide open and turned to see...

“Hi, Sir.”

“Abigail, please, I need you to help me get free, it’s important.”

“Shhhh... it’s OK, Sir, I’m going to help you.”

“No, no, that’s not... no, please...”

She had already started softly stroking my temples and I swear it felt like the tips of her fingers were literally sucking the thoughts out of my mind. I looked into those soft still really quite innocent eyes, thought with great effort about how that sweet little tongue of hers simply slid into me earlier, just one time, and she held her tongue in my asshole—still boggling to me that she or anyone else would do that, I just couldn’t understand it.

“Shhhh... sleepy baby, so good to listen and obey, obey me, Sir, now.“

My face went slack and I felt it happen. My eyes focused on Abigail’s eyes and I heard myself speak:

“I hear and obey, Mistress.”

She stepped around taking up position there beneath me, and I felt her tongue once more, sliding into me. She pulled out and said: “Relax, Sir, enjoy.”

Then in, and out, in, out, slowly servicing me the way I’d serviced her over half a dozen times in our 24 hours together. She was and is stupefyingly delicious, and because of her size I felt like if I ever did get to slide my cock into her in any hole I’d probably break her.

And she was tongue fucking my rosebud like she was born for it. I felt the orgasm approach like before, felt it growing in intensity, felt the tears streaming down my face both sides, felt myself wanting to buck and kick myself off that countertop and get in my SUV and get as far away as possible.

But I couldn’t move, and I couldn’t stop Abigail from pleasuring me as I lay there helplessly under her spell for a little while. My god that girl’s tongue went up, down, left, right, in, out, drew very soft circles on the outer edge of my rosebud one way then the other. The whole time she’d been doing that she’d had one hand palming my balls and the other soft hand was stroking my cock. She wasn’t stroking the tip or the head, just the base section above the balls which did nothing for me really.

A man’s penis is very specific: the head itself is the most sensitive part altogether and everything else is way down the list in terms of priority for sensitivity. Since she was palming my balls, which respond to a lighter touch more than serious grabbing, and just stroking the base of the cock with her smaller hands, it wasn’t really a major source of pleasure compared to that tongue in my rosebud. That was like 1000 compared to what her hands were doing being a 50 on a scale.

But then she changed, and I felt her licking the base of my balls, and my cock surged, hard. Then she licked up the base of my balls, softly cupping them in her left hand—yes I could tell because I felt her thumb on the left side of my balls, I told you they’re very sensitive—as she was pushing them up gently and licking the area between her thumb and forefinger where the skin was being stretched.

That part felt nice, I had to admit, I could handle a girl licking my balls anytime. But then she shifted, stabbed her tongue really deep into my ass one time, and then she licked from my asshole up the underside of my balls and just when she got to the base of my cock I felt her right thumb slide deep into my rosebud. I growled, hard and loud, and I had that orgasm without another thought.

Instead of it ending, she pulled her thumb out very slowly then fucked me with it again, and then again, and before I knew it my cock was in her mouth as she palmed my balls and thumb fucked my asshole.

I lost my mind, literally, I gave up, I just fucking gave up. I couldn’t drop myself, I couldn’t escape, I was helpless like I’d never been before and the pleasure just wouldn’t stop. I lifted my head, saw that sleepy Angel with her eyes rolled back in her head, all I could see were the whites of her eyes, saw her mouth wrapped around the head of my cock, saw her cheeks sucked in so crazy tight and that made me feel another orgasm coming.

That face, in that moment, that beautiful girl, what had I done to her? How could I have done such a thing? I was supposed to be helping her be better, live a better life, and this little girl, just 3 weeks past her 21st birthday, was servicing me like some accomplished porn star.

And I loved her for it, I did, and in that moment I told her.

“Abigail, thank you, please lick my ass a little more, please?”

Her eyes rolled down, focused on me, and even with my cock in her mouth I swear she smiled. She sucked really hard one time, pulled back, made that popping sound and literally yelled “YES, SIR!!” and 2 seconds later that girl was tongue fucking me again and I loved it. I felt that orgasm fade when she let go of my cock but it came roaring back with a vengeance as she literally went tongue lashing insane on my rosebud and I swear I heard myself saying it softly:

“i love it, i love it, i love it, yes yes yesssss, deeper, yes, lick my ass, Abigail...”

I felt that orgasm approach and I wanted it so I told her:

“EAT MY ASS, BITCH, MAKE ME CUM, NOW!!!” I heard myself literally scream.

I felt her fingernails dig into my cheeks on either side of rosebud, and she pressed in then spread me open, and I could feel my rosebud open, it’s really that sensitive, and before I could other say another word I heard:

“Cum for me, Sir, now!” and felt that soft warm wet slick tongue push me right over the edge of that cliff to pleasure as she slid into me as deep as she could and then started flicking the tip around on the inside, something nobody had done for me until that moment.

A beautiful mess that girl, an insanely unbelievably nasty filthy fucking hot god damned delicious mess, and she was crying for me because I was crying for myself at what she had done to me and I enjoyed it.

“Oh, no, Sir, no no no no no. Oh no, please, hang on,” and she ran to the back door, slid it open and screamed “OLIVIA!!!”

I heard footsteps on the deck and then Olivia was there, stroking my temples, emptying me, draining me, her fingers felt so good, then I felt her tap my forehead, felt that finger sliding down the bridge of my nose and...

I woke up in that bed, with Abigail on my left and Clarice on my right, Sonia laying on top of me and finding myself sandwiched between the three of them was pretty damned awesome but I desperately needed to pee. “Sonia, wake up please.”

“Yes, Sir?”

“I need you to slide off, please, gotta get to the bathroom, fast.”

“Of course, Sir.” She slid off to my right side, landing just in front Clarice, and I scooted down the bed and just barely made it in time. Hadn’t pissed that hard in a long time I so I took it as a good sign my internal plumbing was good to go.

I stepped back into the bedroom and had a crazy idea so I went with it. Seeing Sonia there beside Abigail, then Clarice beside Sonia, it couldn’t hurt to try. I stepped to the edge of the bed and said “Girls, awaken slowly for me, at your own pace, now.”

Abigail first in a few seconds, then Clarice right after, and Sonia about 2 seconds later.

“Hello, my sleepy Angels, I want you all the participate in a little experiment for pleasure, will you obey?”

“Yes, Sir,” basically all in sync.

“rag doll”

All three girls, once more helpless. Obedient. Mine.

“In a moment I’m going to count from 1 to 5, and at the count of 5 and not before the count of 5 we’re going to do The Magic Palm.”

Soft gasps were the only sound in that room at that moment. “This is going to be great,” I thought to myself.

“At the count of 5 and not before the count of 5, Sonia you will roll softly to your left and palm Abigail’s soft neck and pussy, Clarice you will roll softly to your left and palm Sonia’s soft neck and pussy, and I will then palm your soft neck and pussy. When I say the words “And now we begin” I will lead you ladies into a deep wonderful sleepy blissful magic palm experience.”

A few more gasps.

“When your necks are squeezed, your minds become softer and more calm with each squeeze on those necks. When your pussies are palmed and squeezed you feel more and more pleasure building. As your minds become so empty and soft, your pussies just get more pleasure feeling better and better constantly with each squeeze.”

“I will lead Clarice, and when I squeeze her neck and her pussy, that will be her signal to squeeze Sonia’s neck and pussy, and that will be Sonia’s signal to squeeze Abigail’s neck and pussy. I set the pace, I control everything as you girls respond to my touch, do you you all understand?”

All three softly whispered “yes” barely audibly but I noted the movement of the lips so we were good to go.

“1...”

I made my way to the side of the bed, grabbed the one loose pillow off to the side of Clarice’s head and dropped it on the floor and then knelt on it.

“2...”

I got myself situated and leaned into the side of the bed.

“3...”

I started rubbing my hands together hard to get them warm as I always did; nothing like a warm soft palm sliding up behind a neck and taking control.

“4...”

Almost there, leaning in on the side of the bed even more and supporting myself with my elbows.

“5...”

All three girls shifted slightly but only Sonia and Clarice rolled slowly to their left sides. Sonia’s longer arms and reach easily allowed her hands to find their spots on Abigail just as Clarice’s hands slid across Sonia’s back and side taking their positions.

Mine slid over Clarice’s baby soft skin, and when my hand palmed her neck just so I squeezed just as I’d told her I would. She gasped, then she squeezed Sonia and another gasp, and Abigail had that squeeze from Sonia and another gasp, almost simultaneously.

My idea here was sorta like the classic hypnotic chain at a stage hypnosis show. The hypnotist would set up the chain of events that almost always went something like this:

The first person would be triggered by the hypnotist doing something like pointing a mock gun made with their hand and pull the trigger, literally. That would make the first subject yell something like “America rocks!”—that phrase would trigger another subject to yell something like “I like ice cream!”—that phrase triggered yet another subject to scream the name of whatever city the show was taking place in or maybe the name of a local sports franchise, it could be anything.

The point being it was a chain reaction hence hypnotic chain: one event causes another and another until it reaches the last link. Usually maybe four to six subjects was enough to get the audience laughing really hard but the real magic was the punchline: a hot female would be the last link in the chain.

Obviously the hot female—and there was pretty much always a hot blonde, or hot brunette, or a hot redhead, it didn’t really matter but the hypnotist would use the most attractive female as that final link—would have a hypnotically induced orgasm right there on the stage.

She wouldn’t be acting like she was having one as most people in the audience always believed, thinking that hypnosis isn’t real—the damned filthy Muggles—and that everything they were witnessing was entirely made up and nothing more than a performance with actors.

But that blonde, or brunette, or redhead, or whatever, she would actually have that orgasm, and it was always an awesome thing to watch when it hit because for them it was so unexpected. It was always a great thing to see especially with a really great stage hypnotist that controlled his stage and his subjects really well.

I slid my right hand to Clarice’s very wet pussy, cupped her labia just so, and then said “And now we begin” and squeezed her neck and her pussy softly at the same time.

As the chain reaction spread, the moans just increased. The ragged breathing, the whimpers, and yes my cock was hard, trapped between the side of the bed and my lower abdomen. I allowed myself the friction of dry-humping the side of the bed for a few moments as I continued.

Soft squeezes, not really in a position to insert my middle finger for that final blow thing with Clarice but that was fine as the rapport the ladies developed as I led them deeper into this sleepy journey of pleasure would be more than enough. I heard the softest click and turned to see Olivia peeking in and I nodded my head sideways to have her step in.

“Go get the other girls, fast,” I whispered.

She turned and darted out as I continued squeezing and palming, offering suggestions of deeper sleep, deeper relaxation, more pleasure, the usual stuff. A few moments later Trish, Olivia, Marlene, Taylor, and Casey all slipped in and took up a position at the foot of the bed. Those wonderful girls, both the one under my palms and the others, all of them had surrendered to that oh-so-simple idea I had almost 20 years prior, except Casey. I looked at her and she smiled at me and I nodded to the girls on the bed as I mouthed: “YOU. ARE. NEXT.”

Her eyes went wide, mouth making that slight “O” and just then Trish planted a seriously fucking hot kiss right on Casey catching her completely off guard.

I returned my focus to the girls on the bed with an entirely new idea.

“So good, it’s just so good to feel so much pleasure, those girls beside you” and I turned to look towards the 5 girls standing at the bed and I knew, I absolutely fucking knew without a doubt in my mind, that their sleeping selves had just picked up on what I was about to do.

“Those girls there with you, beside you, feeling their soft skin against yours, so much pleasure, the possibilities, they are infinite, as you touch, as you feel, as you experience, because pleasure has no gender, pleasure only wants to be shared, now.“

In the back of my mind I was standing up at a sports stadium screaming “YESSSSS!!!!” as loudly as I could: I got ’em, all of them, in the blink of an eye as I effectively tranced all of them, Casey, Trish, Olivia, Marlene, and Taylor, right there at the foot of that bed. Not one of them—not even Olivia, who I considered to be the living embodiment of hypnosis itself at that point—saw it coming.

I slipped right into their completely willing conscious minds, slid right past their critical factors, and stuck my hypno-tongue quite deep into their mind-pussies, if you’ll excuse me creating some stupid new term that will probably never ever be uttered again for eternity, and I licked them softly and loved every fucking second of it.

“So soft, the girls next to you are just so very soft, so sensuous, so wonderfully sleepy, all of you, my sleepy Angels, and I want all of my sleepy Angels to play with each other, now,” I said, making 100% sure that when I put that emphasis on “all” both times that each of those 5 girls was locked on with me in their visual sights and it sank home into their willing minds exactly as I’d hoped.

Olivia made the first real move, sliding her hand down the front of Trish’s stomach and really finger fucking her where she stood. Trish was lip-locked with Marlene and all I could see were lips and tongues every other second. Taylor had her right hand slipping into Marlene’s pussy, and her left hand was apparently finger fucking Casey’s rosebud as Casey stroked Taylor pretty deep and they too were pretty much getting their suck-faces on.

As I continued squeezing and palming Clarice, and her doing the same to Sonia and then Abigail getting that from Sonia, that room was filled with nothing but the sounds of pure simple pleasure and my sleepy Angels surrendered to it one and all simultaneously.

Abigail shifted on the bed slightly towards Sonia and those two embraced, and as Sonia shifted Clarice whimpered softly at the moment their rapport disappeared. I quickly but softly pulled on Clarice gently bringing her ass towards me on the bed. As she got close enough I shifted my right hand from her pussy and grabbed the inside of her left thigh and pulled causing her thighs to separate slightly exposing her rosebud. With my left palm still on her soft neck I squeezed hard one time and slid my tongue into her rosebud as I grabbed that inner thigh tightly and pulled her as deeply onto my face as I could.

She cried out and that cry set me off, yet another unplanned orgasm. I was beginning to suspect Trish had heightened my sensitivity but at the moment as I spurted off between the side of the bed and my stomach it didn’t matter. As always, the pleasure I could provide others was the focus and I squeezed Clarice and licked, squeezed and licked, squeezed and stabbed, squeezed and tongue-fucked her absolutely senseless. She cried out again and then went limp, so you know what happened there.

Sonia and Abigail were basically in their own self-induced rapport-driven trance at that point and I just whispered across the bed “Good girls, enjoy, play, and sleep when you’re ready.”

I turned to look at the other group and what a sight it was:

Olivia, the love of my life, was basically me at that moment, or who I wish I was at that moment, on her knees, her hands seriously grabbing Trish’s incredible ass cheeks as she tongue-fucked Trish’s utterly delicious rosebud again, and again, and again. She wasn’t just flicking her tongue to to it, no, she was keeping her tongue stiff and hard and using her entire head and face to stab into Trish with considerable force on each penetration.

Olivia, the love of my life, a fucking nasty sick old asslicking hypnotic bitch. I truly was a very lucky man and I looked up, one more thanks offered to the Universe. I looked back and saw Trish practically mauling Marlene at that point as Trish’s right hand darted back and grabbed a fistful of Olivia’s hair and pulled hard.

“Eat me, bitch,” Trish growled, and I just smiled again. I finally just said what the hell and I leaned back against the small dresser by the bed—thankfully no handles or knobs to jab me in the spine—and just took my cock in my hand and slowly stroked myself. The previous blast of cum was still there so it was fairly easy to stroke a while as that made things a bit more slick than normal. In my entire life I’d never used any kind of lubricant to masturbate, it was always just me and my hands, never felt the need for anything else.

As I sat there, I focused on Marlene for a moment: her left hand was deftly stroking Trish’s pussy even as Olivia kept slamming her tongue home in Trish’s rosebud. Marlene’s left hand hand and that middle finger of hers were really stroking Casey’s rosebud with a nice rhythm that Casey was matching with backward pushes of her ass. Casey’s tongue was working magic on Taylor as I presume Taylor’s left hand was also fingering her own rosebud.

Then something magical happened.

Casey went primal and reached up with her right hand and choked Taylor and I mean seriously hard. Taylor’s eyes snapped open and Casey started walking forward with Taylor at the end of her arm. Marlene’s hand dropped from contact with Casey and found it’s way to stroke Trish’s breasts softly.

Casey pushed Taylor back clean into the wall, hard, and Taylor yelped when she hit. Casey then leaned in staring deep into Taylor’s eyes and said: “Eat my ass, now.”

She pulled down with her hand and Taylor just dropped, not to her knees but to her ass as her legs flailed out to the sides. Casey let go of her throat, spun around and then bent down and sat on Taylor’s upturned face, smothering her entirely.

I thought that was the hottest thing I’d eve—

Casey snapped her head to the left, staring at me.

“Sick old bastard... look at you, jerking off, pathetic.”

Suddenly this became a whole new thing and my cock screamed “HELLO!!!” as I felt it swell in size, damned near instantly.

Even Trish, still caught up in being basically molested herself, reacted.

“Get him, Casey, take him down, now,” she growled.

“Sleepy baby, helplessly obedient, now.“

I can’t even remember who said it, but the words took effect and suddenly my hand wasn’t my own anymore. I just sat there, that body known as Paul, and stroked but the pleasure wasn’t really getting better for me. I saw the girls, I saw what the girls were doing to the girls, and now I found myself truly a spectator from the inside out apparently.

I saw Casey manhandling Taylor, pulling off to let her breathe, hearing that gasping sound as she caught it, and then as she started to take in another Casey was right back on her, seriously smothering her even as she totally dominated Taylor with a handful of hair. Casey, my Casey, I couldn’t have imagined in even my most intensely erotic dreams how fucking insanely hot she was in those moments.

I glanced sideways to see Olivia, still working Trish over, but now the ladies had shifted to the floor and because of my seated position the bed itself blocked most of my view. All I could see were the very tops of their backs: Olivia on all fours, her tongue lashing Trish’s ass, Trish on all fours as her tongue was lashing who I had to guess was Marlene because all I could see was the curve of her ass. I presumed Marlene was just face-down and ass-up at that point.

The sounds all these ladies were making, the sounds Abigail and Sonia were making, Clarice still there on the bed beside me, and then I looked at Casey again. I had some thought and looked at Clarice quickly then Casey. Casey nodded.

“Clarice, awaken in trance, obey.”

Clarice sat up promptly. Since Casey issued the command, it was fairly obvious the rapport was with her so it wouldn’t have done me any good to speak even if I could; if I had that ability I would have awakened her myself.

“Get up, boy.”

That compulsion, a powerful thing as the body known as Paul got itself up from that carpeted floor and stood there beside the bed, eyes locked onto Casey still in control of Taylor. Taylor, so helplessly dominated even her arms just lay loose at her sides as Casey just kept smothering her with pussy and ass. I knew the feeling, and I also knew Taylor was loving every fucking second of it.

“Boy, service Clarice’s rosebud as you so enjoy, really get her slicked up, use as many fingers as required to open her. Clarice you will enjoy the boy’s tongue and fingers as he opens you, your rosebud will relax deeply in spite of the pleasure he gives you. Boy, when you feel she is ready, fuck her asshole properly with your cock, slowly, deeply, being very careful not to hurt her ever, do you understand me?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

I never believed I’d ever be OK with saying that phrase, it never really did sink into my mind. The playful Miss-Trish thing just happened, and whenever I called Olivia Mistress it was just a sign of respect and being jovial more than anything else.

But that moment, as I stared into Casey’s eyes, and she ordered me to do what she’d just ordered me to do, when I said it, I meant it.

I turned and looked at Clarice, still staring at Casey and so I had to wonder if—

“Clarice, you obey that boy now, obey.”

She turned, glazed beautiful deep brown eyes, and as they set on mine I began. I lay her on her left side again, sliding over the side of the bed once more back onto that pillow. I began stroking her side softly and whispering “Relax, girl, let go, just relax everything and let me pleasure you, relax, let go.”

I could feel her lilting and sinking into the mattress. I could have used the rag doll trigger but it just didn’t seem to be the right one. I focused on Clarice, and in doing so she became the focus of my world. I licked, poked, prodded, licked more, prodded, one finger slowly then two, and then after stroking her pussy for a few moments to coat my fingers in her juices, I was able to get that three-finger salute almost knuckle deep in her beautiful rosebud and she was so delicious.

I slowly fingered her open, felt the sphincter muscles give way as they relaxed—I’d been telling her to relax constantly with soft whispers as I was able meaning not tongue deep in her rosebud, and after maybe 2 minutes of solid deep fingering I felt she might be able to take me. I whispered softly once more:

“Clarice, I’d like to fuck your asshole now, if that’s OK with you, please say yes Sir.”

“yes sir” so softly spoken I almost missed it but when she said it my cock surged.

“Good girl, if you feel any pain, absolutely any discomfort for even the briefest time you will say the word stop, loudly, do you understand?”

“yes”

“Good girl, then relax, drift, and please allow me to pleasure you in this special way. Thank you for trusting me, Clarice.”

I crawled on the bed, snuggled into her spooning against her upper back and ass cheeks, reached down and took my incredibly stiff cock and gently inserted myself into her pussy very slowly, as deeply as I could for three strokes to coat my cock in her juices.

I whispered “And so I begin” and felt her arch her back at that moment basically using her body to say “Fuck my asshole, Sir” or at least that’s how I took that physical reaction.

I placed the head of my cock on her rosebud, applied gentle pressure by shifting my hips, whispered “Let me in, girl” which was two-fold: it was for Clarice to know I was going to take her in that manner, and it was for sleeping Clarice to relax those muscles completely and indeed let me inside.

I felt a pulse on her rosebud, and then I slid in with almost no effort at all, and I kept sliding in until I was to my hilt, and I held myself there. I whispered “Clarice, are you OK?”

“yes”

“Tell me what you want, girl.”

“fuck my ass, sir, it’s yours,” she whispered in that soft voice I love to hear so much.

And so I did.

I pulled out slowly and slid back in, keeping that very slow deep rhythm going for about a minute. Her body was twitching, trembling, her breathing was of course ragged, and the whimpers were wonderful, but something was missing. My only real point of contact was literally my cock in her asshole so I shifted my upper body close to get that skin on skin. I slid my left arm under her deeply relaxed chest and ribs and let it bend back at the elbow, then my right arm and hand slid up and over her right side.

Just as I’d taken Olivia in that bathroom the day before, so I was going to take Clarice there on that bed: same idea, different position.

I took her soft throat in my hand firmly. I got that three-finger salute ready to go at her pussy. I pulled out almost entirely and took a deep breath letting it out in a sigh that blew across the back of her neck.

And then I squeezed her neck very tightly, choking her completely for those few moments as I finger fucked her with that salute even as I slid deep and hard with a massive bucking of my hips as best I could and whispered that word once more right in her helpless ear:

“MINE”

She cried out like before, but she didn’t pass out this time. All the noise in that room ceased at that moment and only myself and Clarice were making the sounds.

I fucked her with focus, just as I’d been conditioned to do by Olivia that first time I actually slid into her, on my knees, in my own bedroom, helplessly captured by that totally hypnotic woman as I’d dreamed of for so long. All those infinite improbabilities cascading one on top of another and another and eventually them leading me to be here, in a house not my own, in a bed not my own, choke-fucking a wonderful soft girl named Clarice deeply in her asshole at her request.

And just when I thought it simply could not possibly get any better, I felt a finger slide right into my own rosebud and I bucked hard into Clarice, she screamed, I came, she passed out, and that finger just kept fucking my own asshole and I believe I passed out too.

Ceiling, god dammit.

“Hi,” the voice said.

“Hi,” I replied.

Warm soft body, beautiful gray eyes, Casey.

“You are a very good boy, Paul.”

“I’m still not 100% sure on that, Case.”

I hadn’t called her Case for almost the entire 20 years we’d known each other but in that moment for whatever reason I did.

“Wow, talk about flashbacks, why now?” she asked, twirling her finger into some chest hair.

“It just felt right.”

“Now that’s the Paul we want, the one that just does what feels right, because we trust you and him and we know what he feels is right will make us basically cum our fucking brains out. Don’t you get that yet?”

I felt something I wanted to do it so I did it.

I reached up with my right hand and grabbed her by the back of the neck and pulled her into a deep kiss and at the same time I slid my left hand down her back, middle finger sliding deep and firm into her crack, down, down, down, there, inside deep as it can go and I finger fucked Casey’s rosebud just as I felt like doing.

She pulled back from the kiss just long enough to scream “HOLY FUCK...” then her head collapsed into my shoulder. I fingered her deep and slow, then fast and shallow, mixing up the movements and loving the way she growled and ground herself into me.

And then I had an idea.

I slid my finger out slowly and as I paused right there at the very end, my fingertip ever so slightly inserted, I heard that voice in the back of my mind as it registered what I was about to do:

You seriously are one very sick old bastard, do it... DO EEEEEEEEEET!!!

I snarled, so loud, even louder than I thought I was capable, and I shoved that finger as hard into Casey’s rosebud as I possibly could even as I squeezed the back of her neck firmly.

Her body simply went stiff, everything, head to toe, instant absolute tension which turned into some slight trembling as I held the finger deeply inside, wiggling it just a bit which I really had never done before with any of the girls. To be honest that past 24 hours was pretty much the only time I’d ever focused on using my fingers as much as my tongue; the thought of my tongue being soft and slippery and not nearly as hard and invasive seemed to make sense to me for some reason. Casey’s physical reaction to that slight finger wiggling told me she liked it so, that was that.

The ladies all seemed to be just fine with me finger fucking them in most any position so, I learned something new. I added that to my toolkit, and I pulled sweet Casey’s limp neck up to face me.

Such a beautiful mess, I’d never believe this was the same girl I saw just over 24 hours earlier crying as she read that card from Richard, but then again 24 hours ago I’d just learned of that possible future he’d taken from us by hiding those experiences. I was still very angry at him, I think I always would be but that’s in the past and my future was literally in my hands, and my finger wiggling in her helpless asshole just made me smile.

“I love you, Casey, with everything that I am, forever, I know I’m marrying Olivia soon but she knows, she now understands you truly were my first love, taken from me and that possible future we could have had. I know you’re tired, girl, so very tired, and you will sleep so deeply very soon, but you need to listen to me, Casey, focus on my voice.”

A slight flutter told me she was still there, as I slowly began fucking her rosebud with that finger properly once more. Felt her trembling, and fucked her deeper and harder.

“Yes, that’s me, that’s my finger, in that delicious rosebud of yours, that rosebud that belongs to me like the rest of you does. Earlier, were you the one that fingered my ass?”

“yesssss”

“I suspected as much, and did you enjoy doing that, making me cum so insanely hard that I passed out?”

“yeesssss... pay... back...”

“I suppose you’re right, I have teased you mercilessly over the years, but I thank you just the same for obeying me when I asked you to sleep for me, it meant a lot, it means everything to know you trust me. I can’t even begin to—

“Shut... the... fuck... UNGH... up, and let me sleep... I’m tired, Paul... please...”

I kissed her one time, pulled my finger out, and put her to sleep.

Making my way back to the living area I was pleased to note it was still daylight outside but I only saw Olivia in the kitchen. She saw me and smiled, then stopped what she was doing and I asked “What time is it, really?”

“Saturday, 5:17PM, it’s really nice outside so the girls took a swim,” she said, turning to look outside. I stepped forward past the divider that was blocking my view and there were the other 6 sleepy Angels all having fun in the pool.

“Maybe we should join them?” she hinted, using her arms to point towards the pool.

“We need to talk, while I have two or three things up here,” and I put my hand up in front of my forehead.

“Oh, OK, well I’m just making some snacks, want some?”

“Hell yes, I’m famished. Are you OK, I mean, with what I did back there earlier?”

“Oh for fuck’s sake, when are you going to stop questioning things and just be happy with what’s going on? If any of us, for even a microsecond, had a problem with anything that’s happening don’t you think we’d stop and make it well known?” she practically shouted.

I knew she wasn’t really angry, but even so I wanted to snap at her. No, actually what I wanted to do was choke her hard and lift her clean off the floor as I stared into her rapidly fading eyes and tell her “Don’t you ever talk back to me again, bitch.”

And I almost did it.

“I know that look, you just thought of doing something and you’re holding back again. What’s it really going to take to make you realize we’re yours, you’re ours, and it’s all your fault.”

I nodded, sitting there hearing my fiancée, a woman which meant they’re always right, tell me something I already knew anyway.

“I literally wanted to choke you so hard off the floor and tell you never to backtalk me again, bitch. That’s what I thought of doing.”

“So, why are still sitting there, if you feel the need to choke a bitch, choke the fucking bitch, Paul. I’m your bitch, choke me.”

I looked up and she was moving towards me, taking a position beside me.

“Choke your bitch, off the fucking floor.”

I just stared, already feeling the trance coming on and I willed it away once and for all, and in that moment I knew I was in control.

My hand shot up and I did indeed choke Olivia, hard, and I did indeed lift her clear off the floor, by several inches. And I held her there, the backs of her thighs held against the kitchen counter, for close to 15 seconds, seeing her eyes go glassy, knowing at any moment she’d pass out.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and a soft voice whisper me to sleep and so I slept.

“You know, dropping me every damned time I do something is actually getting to be a bit tiresome,” I just had to say as I woke up.

I was sitting on the couch, with all 8 girls around me. Trish on my left, Olivia on my right, her left hand just stroking the back of my neck softly with her fingernails pulling out those goosebumps. The rest were strewn about on the two large recliners and the love-seat.

Taylor and Casey arm in arm, and Sonia had apparently picked up on my unconscious intentions to have her take Clarice and Abigail under her metaphorical wings as they did indeed seem to be snuggled into her under each arm. Marlene was sitting beside Trish, kissing her softly on the shoulder as Trish stroked Marlene’s thigh, raking those fingernails back and forth.

“No more dropping me for that, is that clear?” I said loudly.

“Yes, Sir,” was what I got back from them all.

“Still light outside, what time is it?” I asked.

Olivia glanced back at the stove clock: “6:21PM.”

“What’s for dinner ’cause I’m fucking seriously hungry and for that I thank every one of you, for the rest of my life.”

“You’re welcome, Sir” from all.

“I need to speak with Olivia for a few if you’ll excuse us,” and I stood and offered my hand to the love of my life. As she looked up at me I could see the slight discoloration in her neck from where I’d choked her seriously hard. She smiled and took my hand and I led her outside to the deck, sliding the door closed behind me.

“Earlier when you had me there on the counter, I was about to point out something and you did that temple thing that emptied this,” and I jabbed my finger to my head, “once again, I don’t like that nearly as much as you might think. When I’m trying to say something and you switch me off as I’m trying to make a serious point it’s disrespectful to me, so I am telling you: don’t fucking do that again, and I mean it, do you understand me, Olivia?”

Nodding her head and even looking down she said “I understand, Sir. I understand, Paul.”

“The point I was trying to make earlier about you not understanding is that yesterday, when I was at home alone while you were working with Casey, I suppose, or you and Trish were, I don’t know what the fuck happened there to be honest.”

I started pacing and she started to speak and I stopped her: “Don’t, I’m speaking now, you be quiet and listen, when I want that explanation you’ll give it to me.”

She nodded, not speaking a reply. I realized my Wife-to-be is truly a very good girl but I have to be the one in charge sometimes.

“You can’t possibly understand that when I was at home, I took a shower and in the shower suddenly I got hard, I couldn’t explain it, I had no idea why it was happening. There was nobody around, and out of nowhere I thought about Casey. I had a memory of her from long ago, of her—

“On the fishing trip, yes I—

“STOP FUCKING INTERRUPTING ME, OLIVIA.”

I’d never in my life yelled at a woman like that, let alone my fiancée, but it had to be done: she had to stop finishing my sentences even if we were totally in sync. She nodded, shoulders dropped, and I knew she was angry but that’s how it goes.

“I know and I am forever grateful for having you walk into my office, I cannot even find the words to express that gratitude, and I absolutely love the fact that you agreed to be my Wife. And I totally adore the fact that we are on so close a level that you almost always know what I’m thinking and what I’m going to say, just like what happened right now, but geezus, Olivia, I actually do need to hear myself say these words, can you understand that part about me?”

She looked up and simply said “Yes, Sir.”

“I remembered encounters with Casey, Olivia, some really hot fucking encounters where she and I were basically animals unleashed, and I couldn’t stop jerking off there in my shower, I simply could not make it stop happening, the memories, the stroking, and I suspect Richard had something to do with that. I also suspect something after his funeral trigged those repressed memories, it might have been just that one picture, I don’t know.”

I paced back and forth and she remained silent, thankfully.

“Olivia, what you didn’t understand, and there’s a chance, a very small one that you did and if that’s the case then I sincerely apologize, but after I passed out in my shower, woke up, then went looking for Casey I caught her just as she was about to leave and it broke my heart knowing what I knew and not knowing if she knew.“

Olivia looked up, and that’s when she understood, not until that moment.

“Yes, you got it now, you didn’t have it earlier but now you do. I felt so bad for her knowing right then and there about a life she and I might have had, 20 years of whatever that could have been possible. And to make it worse, if Richard had died like 3 months ago, and he’d given her that tape and she told me about it, probably even using Trilby to draw those memories out of me since that pocket watch helped bury them to begin with, I felt horrible realizing the life that might have been.”

Tears from both eyes, she really understood now.

“I love you, my Wife-to-be, with everything that I am, but that girl, right there” and I pointed right at Casey as Taylor kissed her softly and stroked her face, so beautiful and so very happy “is what might have been, and I can’t turn my back on that.”

“I’m not asking you to, Paul, I love Casey myself, you don’t mean to tell me you don’t see this, do you? I own her, for lack of a better word, and now so do you, she’s ours, for the taking, anytime we want—

“It’s not about the sex, if you don’t know that about me by now then we’ve got a big problem,” I interrupted.

“I’m well aware of that, thank you very much. Look, there’s a problem here, and I’m not sure it’s something we’re both on that level with because I honestly don’t see a problem with this situation. Casey is ours, she’s offering herself to both of us, just like we’ve offered ourselves to her. She’s not going anywhere, and I want her to be part of OUR lives, together, all of us. Look at them, I mean it, take a really fucking good look through that window and tell me what do you see?” she demanded, pointing one arm straight out to the girls inside.

I thought about it a moment, turned around, wished I could retract some of those thanks I’d been giving the Universe of late then thought that would not end well for me, but more importantly it would negatively affect the girls. And of course, it would destroy this path I’m on, and obviously Olivia would be lost to me forever as well.

I looked back inside and they were dancing. My sleepy Angels, all standing up and dancing, 7 perfect girls—and they are all perfect, I knew that, I always had. I don’t mean just those 7, I meant every girl was perfect exactly as she was and always would be. Not enough people understood that, not enough people cared to even try.

But I wasn’t one of those people.

“Perfect... they are all... perfect,” I said softly.

“Geezus, “The Last Samurai”? Seriously? Do you have any original thoughts,” was what she threw at me.

I turned and stepped to her, looking into her eyes. My left hand came up and cradled the side of her face with that palm, my right hand came up and I placed that palm over her heart.

“Perfect.”

“You sick old bastard, I’m not that easy. Well, maybe they are, let’s dance,” and she dragged me back into the house. No music playing at all, just happy perfect girls, all mine. All ours.

“DING-DONG”

We stopped, looked around, and as I knew would happen Trish said “I got this” and she ran to a bedroom then ran back, streaking through the living room as several girls smacked her perfect ass. She nearly dropped her black American Express card twice trying to get through the flesh.

I looked at Olivia and she said “Dinner, I think it’s a lot of pizza and soda or something, I really don’t know, it’s all Trish.”

There was a soft giggle that seemed to happen, even a couple of whispers going on around me and I just didn’t get it. I looked at Olivia and she smirked and shrugged, then winked. Now I knew something was up but decided to just let it play itself out.

I sat down between Taylor and Clarice and they started stroking me everywhere they could, nibbling on my neck and ears, soft kisses all over as I stroked their thighs. Sonia and Abigail were otherwise engaged, practically oblivious to the rest of us and it was a beautiful thing. Casey was out swimming as I understood it but I swear I don’t recall seeing her in the pool when I was on the deck, maybe I was just so mad at Olivia my focus ended up narrowing me to that tunnel vision of her to vent on.

Marlene sat on the couch on the other side of Taylor on my left, looking to the front entrance where Trish had gone. Apparently she was quite enamored with Trish and I could understand that perfectly. Her body language told me she was feeling ignored so...

“Marlene, come to me,” I said softly.

She turned and was on her feet damned near instantly. Standing before me I looked up into her gorgeous sky blue eyes, took her by those crazy curvy hips she had, spun her around, grabbed both ass cheeks tightly and snarled—not nearly as loudly as I had with Casey. She yelped loudly and laughed and I yanked her back on top of me. She fell back nicely as I whispered “rag doll” in her ear for her only.

“You can speak, blink, and swallow as required, but just feel good about being here, with all of us, girl.”

The softest whimper you ever heard came from that girl’s slightly open mouth.

Limp, loose, relaxed, helpless. Mine.

I asked her if she had feelings, real feelings for Trish and she said “Oh yes, Sir, I gave myself to her a few weeks ago, and she accepted me. But I guess I’m yours too, right?”

“Yes, Marlene, you are, and I like the rest of us are so very happy to have you with us. Thank you for trusting me, and for trusting us.”

“You’re welcome, Sir.”

“Paul?” I heard from my left, and I turned to see Trish standing with one hand against the divider that blocked our view of the front foyer.

“Freedom, Marlene. What’s up, Trish?”

“Please don’t be upset with me, but there’s someone I’d like you to meet.”

I turned to Olivia, she winked, then I heard giggling from nearly every girl there.

“Paul,” and I turned again to see Trish with her arm outstretched, moving sideways, then I saw an arm, a shoulder, pecs, and a cock.

Honestly I didn’t move at all. I know Marlene was laying on me and I felt her twitch just a few times. I heard a few gasps, but I will admit I stared at that beautiful cock—I’m not ashamed of it, I admit it freely, it was a beautiful cock, standing proud on a handsome boy, and that’s just how it was.

“Paul, this is Troy. Troy is my boy, and he’s wanted to meet you for some time,” Trish said. I could hear the apprehension in her voice, the anxiety, even some sheer terror. Her face, however, was full of longing, of hope that I wouldn’t have a problem with this new revelation before all of us.

I turned to Olivia and flat out asked:

“Did you know?”

Olivia smiled, cocked her head to one side and said:

“Of course I knew, we’ve all known for some time. If it’s a prob—

“NO, please, don’t make presumptions about me anymore. If any of you, for any reason, enjoy something—and I’m going to make a presumption myself and I shouldn’t but I’m going to presume that Trish” and I looked right at her “apparently enjoys that boy” and I nodded at Troy “and that is what I want for all of you, it’s all I’ve ever wanted since I made her The Offer. Are we all clear on this, from this moment forward?” My voice was so loud and clear after I stopped speaking I even heard it echo back to me from the foyer.

“Yes, Sir” was what I heard next.

I turned to look at Troy and stared right through him. God damn he was beautiful, and if Trish considered him her boy, knowing her as well as I did, that was a very good thing.

“Troy, is that clear, boy?” It just felt right to say it so I said it.

“Yes, Sir” he responded, loud and clear.

“Good boy, now where’s the god damned pizza because I’m fucking starving.”

Laughter, such wonderful amazing laughter. Trish waved her hand and the girls ran over to hug Troy, Casey came in from the deck, towel wrapped up around her head. Olivia leaned in and kissed me on the forehead: “You sick old bastard, now we make another dream come true” and then she headed to greet Troy into our somewhat unique family of sorts.

Casey came over and plopped down on the couch next to me, and I grabbed a thigh. She jerked, laughed, then leaned in and whispered: “So, what do you think, is Troy a good boy?”

I knew what she was asking me and it was a very big moment for me. I’ll say this right now: I am not someone that considered himself as Gay—I considered myself Straight, but I did, in my lifetime, make a decision many decades prior that I would never be ashamed of anything that gave or could give me pleasure as long as no one else was harmed in the gaining of that pleasure.

If that is interpreted by some to mean I’m Gay because I’ve met or encountered or seen a few males in my lifetime that I considered delicious and maybe worth spending a few hours with, enjoying their flesh from head to toe and yes asshole to abdomen I didn’t care.

I looked at Troy, saw him standing there buried in all that flesh, the girls kissing and stroking him, Taylor really getting a good grip on his cock, Clarice fondling his balls, and Trish, dear sweet Trish looking right at me the whole time. She finally stepped aside from the bevy of beauties and walked towards me. Casey whispered “You’ll be fine, have fun,” and made her way past Trish to go greet Troy herself.

Trish came to me, straddled me and put her arms up on my shoulders. Such a wonderful girl she was, a wonderful woman.

“I don’t know exactly what to say at this moment, Trish, it’s an atomic bomb of sorts, and a few years ago I would have had a serious problem with it. But I’m not that guy anymore, and you know it. For lack of a better phrase, when you milked me so wonderfully that first time, you put that guy, that Paul, to sleep forever and he’s resting in peace right back here,” I said, tapping myself on the far back of my head.

“You wrote a story once.”

I suddenly realized why Troy was standing there. I had written a story for some friends many years prior. I asked them to come up with a title, that’s all I needed, and from just the title I would write them a story that featured 2 boys and 2 girls, all adults of course, in long-term committed relationships meaning boy-girl and boy-girl, who spend a night together exploring whatever came to their minds in terms of erotic and sexual aspects.

And yes, that means the boys did enjoy each other, at least in an oral sense. I never went all that way in the story itself towards straight anal sex between them—say that three times really fast—and I left that potential up to the reader.

But again, upon seeing Troy, and seeing how giddy the girls were, I looked into Trish’s wonderful eyes and asked:

“Are you happy, Trish? Truly, seriously happy, with all this, with The Offer and what it’s done to you, and hopefully for you? Are you happy with what I did, have done, and will keep doing?”

“Of course. You might be a sick old bastard, and you might trance hotties, and you might lick assholes, and eat pussies, and fuck assholes and pussies, but you’re OUR sick old bastard and we love you very much for it, always.“

She hugged me so very tightly and I knew the tears would come. I’m just a big sick old bastard softie I suppose. I wanted to do it so I did it.

I grabbed Trish’s ass, hard, just like years prior, a serious “THIS FUCKING ASS IS MINE!!!” grab and I snarled, quite loudly, right in her ear there beside my mouth. The echo of it came back to me a few milliseconds later as everyone else in the house went dead quiet and Trish simply came, hard, screaming as loudly as she could:

“SICK... OLD... BAS... BASTA.. RD...”

And she passed out.

Everyone laughed except Troy, standing there dumbfounded and I could see he was trying to understand but the girls just kept playing with him.

I whispered in Trish’s ear: “Thank you, Trish, for everything” and I kissed her softly on the top of her head.

“you’re welcome, you sick old—

“Trish, sleep.”

And she did.

I sat forward, stood up and began to carry my first precious sleepy Angel to her room, just up the hallway. I looked at Troy and waved my head, he got the signal. Walking towards me I swear he was a perfect male specimen, at least by my standards. When he got beside me I realized he was nearly a foot smaller than I was: “How tall are you, Troy?”

“5′4″, Sir.”

“I’m going to guess you’re into some fitness or sport activities, you have an absolutely incredible body on you, seriously, it’s phenomenal.”

He smiled, then blushed, looking down. I turned just a bit and took my left hand which was holding Trish’s thighs and pointed out a finger and caught his chin and lifted it up so he was staring into my eyes.

“Troy, don’t do that, don’t look down or away from me, it’s important. Understand that this here, what you just walked in on, is literally 8 dreams that came true for me in this lifetime and I cannot say I deserve any of them. They all started with this sleepy Angel right here,” and I looked down at Trish and so did he.

“I don’t know what will happen tomorrow, maybe even tonight for that matter, but if Trish considered you important enough to make a part of her life, and she thought enough of you to bring you here, putting you on display as she did—I mean really, I’m not Brad Pitt, obviously, or anything nearly that handsome, but geezus boy, you are fucking spectacular to look at.”

I was speaking purely on instinct, I was not filtering anything going on in my head, and the chin thing felt like the right thing to do so I did it. When Troy smiled at what I’d just said, yes, I knew he’d be mine. I knew at that moment he’d be my sleepy boy, that I’d taste him just like I’d tasted the girls, and I’d enjoy him and I felt great about it.

“Come, let’s put this girl to bed properly, you and I need to have a talk. Ladies, will someone please get the food, whatever it is, Troy and I have some talking to do, we’ll be out in about 30 minutes.”

“OK,” came the reply from the gaggle of beauties as they all shifted to the foyer.

I carried Trish effortlessly, really, maybe she was an actual Angel that fell right into my path that day at Fazoli’s. I giggled about it, still my personal inside joke, but I remembered that first glance fondly when she lowered those eyeglasses. Her eyes did that typical female “take him all in at a glance” thing, down to the toes, up to the top of the head, back into the eyes” and I wondered what she really thought of me in that moment. I know I had asked her during our 24 hours together and she gave me her thoughts but they’d been tainted to some degrees by getting to know me after she accepted The Offer.

I knew, of course, that after we sat down inside the restaurant and I made a crack that got her smiling everything had changed between us, those two people so seemingly randomly thrown together. Now as I carried her once again to a bed to lay her down on after giving her pleasure that pushed her over that edge into unconsciousness, all was right with my world.

“Troy, open that door there,” and I nodded to the one I’d seen her run out of earlier. He stepped forward, and then inside and I saw the cheeks of his ass as he did. Yes, dammit, a great ass for a boy, great legs, everything, a male dream on two legs basically. I could see why Trish had chosen him and I knew on several levels that she had decided to reveal him in this way, at that moment in time, just because of that story I’d written many years prior.

I carried her to the bed and lay her softly on it, whispering for her to go deeper asleep and rest, then thanked her again for trusting me, finishing with the kiss on the forehead. She rolled to her side and let go deeper into the mattress.

“Now, let’s talk. Has Trish conditioned you to her control?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Has she told you that you can or would obey me in the same manner as you obey her?” I asked knowing that there was a 99.9% chance she’d used all the same programming, triggers, and everything else that I myself used with the girls over the years including her and Olivia and Casey as well.

“Yes, Sir.”

“Pause.”

A helpless perfect boy. Not quite mine yet but soon enough.

I walked around inspecting him, gazing upon his flesh, noting the incredible lack of body hair most everywhere so I decided to ask:

“Troy, you can blink and look at me as needed, and swallow and speak to me as well but nothing else moves, obey.”

“Yes...” a very long delay as his cock, still stiff and hard, now started literally throbbing and bouncing with his heartbeats, and finally a few seconds later “Sir.”

The purpose of the pause trigger in the way I utilize it is to make the subject know I am in complete absolute control of them. That’s why when I implant the trigger I don’t add in the safety of “When I say ‘pause’ you will freeze in place, but be able to blink, swallow, speak, etc.”

I don’t allow them any conscious control of anything when I pause them, I allow them or grant them the ability to do certain things like blink and even swallow which are basically unconscious aspects done when the body realizes they need to do that. With my use of the pause trigger, their unconscious and I develop that agreement on that level where even those normal bodily functions are suspended for as long as I choose until I allow them to have those abilities again.

So as Troy stood there before me, he was mine already and he more than likely knew it. He was probably suspecting I’d just reach out and grab him at some point, and I did think of it but it wasn’t the time, not yet.

Soon, but not yet.

“Troy, has Trish ever had you orgasm on command?”

“Yes, Sir,” and I could make out the fear in his voice. I knew how to calm him, just like all my sleepy girls. My left hand reached up and palmed the back of his warm strong neck and I felt him release the tension even in spite of the pause trigger effect. His eyes rolled up and the eyelids sank slowly and he took on that almost orgasmic “O” quality.

“Troy, you are safe with me, boy, completely, even in spite of being so utterly helpless at my command. Say yes I will obey you, Sir.”

“yes, i will obey you sir” spoken very softly as I palmed his neck.

“It’s just that easy to relax to my touch, and to Trish, and Olivia, and Casey, and all the girls. All of us share these simple pleasures, Troy, all of us can relax each other in this most simple way: a soft warm hand on the back of our necks, a soft squeeze, and we instantly relax for the person doing it, do you understand?”

“yes sir”

I had picked up on his rather diminutive voice now, it happens when people trance and I’ve noticed it for decades. I actually like it because it’s just that other side of them, that sleepy side that I like to make an acquaintance with because of my style of practicing hypnosis. No time like the present I figured so:

“sleeping Troy, can you hear me, boy?”

“yes sir”

“I would guess that Trish has had many opportunities to speak with you, help you, and draw you out since you first met her, right?”

“yes sir”

“When did you first meet?”

“just over 3 years ago sir”

“So you’re at Georgetown like she was?”

“yes sir”

His cock, still bounding up and down, almost hypnotic one might say. I glanced over at Trish as she rolled from one side to another.

“Your skin, Troy, it’s quite soft at least back of your neck is, I’m going to explore you for a few minutes with my palms and fingers, my touch will arouse you even more deeply than you are right now but you will remain unable to move, you will obey.”

“yes sir”

I slid my left hand down his back, noting the definition of his muscles, just an incredibly hard yet still very soft wonderful boy. I kept thinking in the back of my head that perhaps I’d gone just too far once and for all with what I was thinking in my head. I knew, I absolutely knew that within the next day or so I’d have this boy, this man, on my cock and I swear to some higher power I got a massive erection as that thought crossed my mind.

I let go of Troy when it happened, stepped back, and told him to stand and drift comfortably until I touched him on his shoulder. He took in a deep breath and then let it go and just dropped in place. His cock softened just a bit, it wasn’t much but I noticed as always.

I had just told myself in no uncertain terms that—if this boy, this man—was willing, I’d fuck him up the ass and that irked me slightly. It didn’t stop me from thinking it, it didn’t stop me from wanting it, and it absolutely didn’t stop me from knowing how I’d already imagined doing it:

In the shower, behind him, choking him with that left hand and stroking him off with the right, thrusting my sick old bastard cock into his probably incredibly tight and very hot asshole until the moment I knew I had to choke, squeeze, and thrust deep while snarling “MINE” in his helplessly obedient ear imprinting it forever on his sleeping mind.

I had to get some fresh air so I went out as quietly as I could, knowing he’d stand there as long as needed, and if Trish woke up she’d find him there, probably abuse him in some sexual way and he’d love her forever for it the way I always would.

Olivia saw me, and Casey, and all the girls looked up from the dining room table as I made my way to the back deck. I didn’t acknowledge them at all, just went right out that back door and started pacing.

Olivia came out, closed the sliding door behind her and said “Hey, talk to me, what’s wrong?”

“I don’t know, Olivia, I don’t know... I... I don’t think I can...”

She got in front of me and reached out both hands and I pulled back a bit.

“No trancing, I promised and I keep my word. Just let me hold you,” she said.

I stood still as she cradled my face with those soft warm hands.

“Talk to me, please? What’s wrong?”

“Troy.”

“And?”

“Oh come on, Olivia, there’s a perfect boy in there, I just tranced him and he surrendered without a single thought. A boy, hell he’s a man for Pete’s sake, what the hell am I doing?”

I pulled back and started walking around the deck and she stood silent. Now of course she wasn’t finishing my thoughts and I wondered why.

“You missed something,” she said.

“What, what did I miss?” I blurted out.

“You missed a lesson earlier, a chance to learn something new today even in spite of what’s happened so far and what will probably happen tonight with you and Troy, and the rest of us, and all the fun we’re going to have tomorrow when the girls and I dominate your brains out once and for all.”

“Oh, really, I suppose that’ll be interesting if it happens.”

She walked right up to me and darted that left hand to the back of my neck, right hand to choke me—maybe I should stop doing that to these girls, I wondered—and pulled me to her face an inch away.

“You belong to all of us, say it.”

“I belong to all of you.”

“Exactly,” and she released me but the choke lingered. It wasn’t a simple easy one either: she hit that carotid for a few moments and I was recovering with dizzy sensations.

“But you still missed something, if you don’t understand I’ll explain.”

“Fine, tell me what I missed so I can get back to Troy and wake him up and then eat.”

“Earlier, my little hard lesson for you there on the kitchen counter, with Abigail. Did you enjoy what she did for you and yes I know it’s eating you up inside that such a dear sweet innocent thing could feel pleasure by sticking her tongue in your sick old bastard asshole but hey, that’s what we’re here for, you and that asshole, and ours, and your crazy tongue fucking fetish for rosebuds, right?”

Women, why are they right so often and us men are just always playing catch-up?

“Yes, you’re right.”

“About fucking time, but anyway, it’s not about her, it was about you. You finally gave up the fight, internally you just did that “What the fuck...” thing and you told her to do it, right?”

“Yes but I—

“STOP. What did I just ask you?”

“You asked me if I told her to do it.”

“Think about that, hard.”

I thought about it, hard, just didn’t grasp it.

“You gave her a command and told her to lick your asshole, didn’t you?”

“Yes.”

“And she did, right?” she asked, practically stomping her feet on the deck.

“Yes, but I don’t—

And then I had it, and she knew it.

“Bingo.”

“Well shit on me,” I said.

“No thanks, not into scat play, but a squeaky clean rosebud, my tongue is always ready to obey.”

She smiled, she laughed, and I laughed myself and took her into a big hug.

She finally made me realize that Abigail, and the girls, and Casey, and Trish, were doing what they were doing for me because they really wanted to do it, whatever it was and yes that meant licking my own rosebud after so many times of pleasuring them all in that special way. Well, it was special to me considering my nearly pure vanilla nature or so I kept telling myself.

Olivia made me realize that, at any moment from the time Abigail slid that back door open to the moment I basically surrendered to my own desire to experience the pleasure those girls were offering me, I could have simply put Abigail to sleep, or paused her, or even just told her to forget what she came inside for.

The whole time she was working me over I had every conscious opportunity to take control of that situation and I consciously chose not to do it, not once. The moment I did take control it wasn’t to stop her: it was to prod her on, to make her do exactly what I wanted her to do which wasn’t stop but please me even more.

“I could have stopped her, but I consciously chose not to. Damn,” I said out loud.

“See, you did learn something new today. Do you understand now, finally, after what, 3 full years since you made The Offer to Trish, just what those girls want to do for you, to you, and with you, including me and Casey and now Troy more than likely as well?”

“Yes, Mistress, I understand, finally.”

“So, do you want to play with Troy or eat?” she asked.

“Honestly, I want to play with that boy, then eat him but that’ll wait, I want Trish to get him squeaky clean first. I want him to sleep with us tonight, understand? You and I and Troy, just us, and I know Trish will be OK with it, I think.”

“Fine with me,” she replied.

“Think you can handle being fucked by a perfectly obedient sleepy boy while I lick him senseless?” I asked, cocking my own head for a change.

“I think I’ll enjoy that, and him, and you, my Husband-to-be. Go play with Troy for a while but the pizza is going to get cold, I’ll put a few in the oven and keep it warm. Please, play safe, but make that boy cum hard for you.”

“I’ll make him mine tomorrow when I choke-fuck his brains out in the shower.”

“See, that’s the guy I love, doesn’t care about the silly limitations and knows it’s really about the pleasure. And what does pleasure know?” she asked.

“Pleasure knows no gender,” I replied, a core belief of mine since my early years. I believed it with every fiber of my being, I still do. I’m not interested in romantic relationships with men, it’s not something in my sphere, but I happily admit I have wanted to have a boy of my own to play with, enjoy, and physically pleasure. So yes, that means fucking his mouth, his ass, and sucking his cock for a long long time, and now Trish had presented me with an offer of sorts and again I was not going to refuse.

If that’s what Troy wanted, and in doing all of that he felt pleasure and so would I, and neither of us got hurt in the process—especially Troy—then yes, I will own that boy within the next day, that much I decided on that deck.

I went inside, told the girls I’d be with them in about 20 minutes, kissed Olivia, then went to play with the boy that would be mine.

I opened the door and found Trish whispering in Troy’s ear, and she winked at me.

“Come in, Professor, Troy has been waiting for you. I’ll leave you two very good boys alone now,” she said as she made her way towards me. She got to me, leaned in, kissed me and whispered:

“You sick old bastard, please, trust yourself, trust me, and trust that Troy is a very good boy. I’ve trained him well, using your guidelines from how you’ve worked with me over the years, and the girls. I know you’ll make him yours later, maybe tomorrow, he’s ready for it, I promise. He’s never been with a man, he’s not Gay himself, but he did read your stories, all of them, and that one story—and you know the one I mean—touched his submissive heart quite deeply.”

I looked at Troy standing there, still seeing him from behind, that amazing flesh of his, and I actually got a little hungry for him.

“Yes, I know, you want him, and yes you’ll have him, soon enough, but seriously,” and she reached up and turned my head to face her directly “trust me, Paul, I know you, trust Troy to obey.”

I kissed her softly, hugging her tightly in the process. “Pizza’s getting cold, girl, go,” and I smacked her on the ass softly as she giggled out the door.

Deep breath in, looking up, I honestly said out loud:

“Dear Universe: I don’t think I have any more dreams, or fantasies, so aside from me being angry earlier with no good cause, please, please let this last one come true without anyone being hurt. Thanks.”

And then I focused on Troy.

“Troy, obey, awaken fully, back to normal consciousness at your own pace, now.”

I took a seat in a chair-like thing I suppose was a recliner off to his left. It had a sloping quality to it, like half an infinity symbol sliced down the middle horizontally as seen from the side. Not that bad actually but certainly not my hypnotist’s chair, not by a mile.

Troy shook off the trance and turned: “Hello, Sir. Trish told me to obey you as I obey her, and I will.”

“Thank you, Troy. Come, sit here with me.” I patted the bottom edge of the recliner thing and he straddled it, his cock still crazy hard and as he sat down on the cushion it just took a slight upwards tilt.

“Sir, may I?” and he nodded at my cock.

“Not yet, Troy.”

“I meant to say I was going to compliment you, your cock looks quite delicious.”

And there it was. I really did need to talk with him, cover some basics, get some info, but when he said I looked delicious he derailed me and I felt myself scoot forward on the recliner-thing and then lay back, presenting myself. My own cock, maybe about as long as Troy’s cock, stood as tall and proud as it could, throbbing with the pulse of my rapidly accelerating heartbeat.

“Pleasure knows no gender, Sir,” Troy said before he leaned forward and sucked me to about half my length.

My head fell back into the cushion and all I could say was “Trish...” thinking of what she’d just given me, another dream come true.

Troy sucked the head up and down for a few minutes, softly stroking my balls, teasing me and I swear if I didn’t know better—since my eyes were still closed as I decided to surrender to his ministrations—I would have thought Trish was there sucking me off. She really did train him we—

“rag doll”

And as fast as the speed of thought, I finally knew what it felt like to lose control of my entire body. Sweet delicious payback I suppose for all those trances, all those orgasms, from all those girls, as I lay there utterly helpless, with Troy servicing me with his mouth, sucking me deeper and deeper at that point.

It was wonderful, it really was, and for those moments I was so happy. I kept thinking any minute my 54 year old heart was just going to explode from the happiness and joy, and then I felt Troy grabbing my legs behind the knees and folding me.

I can tell you one thing absolutely: Troy was a strong boy, oh yes, quite strong.

“You can open your eyes and look at me, Sir, and swallow and speak if you wish, but that’s all.”

“Trish... " was the only thing I said, mumbled to some degrees but I did open my eyes. It’s a very strange but crazy awesome feeling to see yourself folded like that and because of how that recliner-thing worked, Troy pulled up on my legs and back towards the bottom and he literally moved me so my ass cheeks hit that up-turn on the bottom side. He put me on that point where, with my legs folded back almost to where my knees were in my armpits, he’d have complete total access to me, every inch, including my rosebud.

“Trish told me to say one word to you, Sir. Look at me, please.”

I looked into his brown eyes, knowing what was about to happen. For the first time in my entire life I was utterly completely totally helpless and I loved it.

“Mine.”

And Troy tongue-fucked my rosebud in one stroke. Then another, and another, then he licked up the underside of my balls, then back down, up, back down, up, in, around in one direction then around in the other, giving me a tongue bathing that pushed me over the edge. Apparently he sensed the orgasm either by seeing my rosebud start those involuntary contractions and releases, or he picked up on the trembling in my thighs, it didn’t matter: he knew exactly what he was doing to me.

He pulled out, licked up the underside of my balls, kept licking, then rose up over me and leaned down, his tongue still licking, now at the base of my cock. Then up the underside of my shaft, to the sensitive spot just under the head there. Finally he bobbed his head just enough to suck the head into his mouth.

He pulled back as I watched him suck in his cheeks very tightly, the suction was incredible, and then he started sucking just the head up and down, all the while staring at me, his eyes just never leaving mine and he didn’t blink once.

Neither did I.

The orgasm built, hit, and while I lay there unable to move I felt myself growl loudly, felt my abdominal muscles crunch, my rosebud clamp down hard, and I fired off 5 shots into Troy’s soft wet warm sucking mouth and he didn’t flinch, he just kept sucking. I stared into those eyes and kept staring, then I noticed him nodding slightly, then he blinked on the nod, still sucking.

He nodded, and blinked, and sucked, then I blinked, he nodded and blinked and sucked, those cheeks, those lips, and then I blinked, over and over and I just... so good... so...

I woke up on that recliner-thing on my left side so I was looking at the bed across the room. Damn I felt so worn out and tired but that great kind of “I just got my brains fucked out...” kind of tired. I shifted a bit and noticed Troy seated on the floor at the foot of the recliner-thing.

“Hi,” I said.

“Hi,” he said.

“So, thank you, for that, it was, well, it was the first time I’ve ever felt like that, and it was wonderful, thank you.”

“You’re very welcome, Sir. Are you OK?” Troy asked, cocking his head to the side just so.

I laughed, couldn’t help it, as I now had a pretty good feeling of exactly how the girls, all of them, had looked upon me upon waking from whatever I’d done to them that made them pass out. As I looked upon Troy I understood it finally and felt that exact same way.

“That was really intense, you were the first bo—, I apologize, man that’s ever pleasured me in that way and I have to admit I wasn’t expecting what you did. You are one very strong man, Troy.”

“I appreciate that, Paul, since we’re both adults here, but out there,” he nodded his head, “out there in the real world I am a man. In here, with you, with the girls if they’ll accept me, I am just a boy, that’s all I want to be: your boy, your very good boy. It took me a while to understand it, but Trish helped me over the past 3 years since I first met her and I am quite happy saying that I want to be your good boy, Sir, if you’ll have me.”

He might be a man, sitting there at my feet in some respects, but he’s still a Human and we Humans have needs, all of us.

“Come to me, boy, now.”

He hopped up much faster than I thought possible, guess he spent a lot of time doing floor exercises, it was amazing. He straddled the recliner-thing and stepped one leg forward then the other until he was right in front of me and I put my hand on his stomach: “Stop.”

He stopped, looking down on me.

I reached up and took his rapidly expanding cock in my right hand, slid my left hand palm up under his soft balls, geezus that skin was baby soft, and placed the tip of my left middle finger on that rosebud and pressed but didn’t insert.

“I’m going to enjoy you later with Olivia at my side. You know we’re engaged, and she is literally the most hypnotic woman I’ve ever met, right?” I asked, slowly beginning to stroke him, noting the change in his breathing.

“Yes... Sir.”

“Is this the first time, right here, right now, that a man has taken your cock and balls in his hands, as I’m doing to you right now?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Are you a good boy, Troy?”

“I am a good boy, Sir.”

“Pause.”

Looking right into my eyes, I caught him mouth open at the end of the word “Sir.”

Helpless, soft, deliciously fit. Almost mine.

“You can speak and swallow if needed, do you understand, boy?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“I’ll enjoy you later after Trish gets you squeaky clean for Olivia and me. she is quite excited to have you fuck her brains out, and I’ll be right there, licking you as you deeply stroke into her. As you pull out you’ll find my tongue sliding into you, then you’ll stroke into her soft wet pussy as it grips you, then out back onto my tongue, we’ll get such a nice rhythm going I promise you’ll lose your mind.”

Now stroking him with intent, feeling that rock hard cock in my right hand, palming his balls, knowing it was time to make my point.

“And this,” sliding my middle finger deep “will be mine tomorrow. Again and again, if you’re willing to surrender to me. Are you willing, Troy?”

“Yes... SIR”

“Am I the first man to take your rosebud this way, Troy?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Trish has done this for you many times I’m betting, I can imagine she’s enjoyed you and you’ve enjoyed her as well, correct?”

“Yes, Sir.”

I felt a tremble, and with his firm body and not knowing how quickly he could go from that trembling to full on spurt I decided to stop and withdrew my finger and hand from underneath and then released his cock as well.

Ragged breathing but he spoke: “That was very close, Sir.”

“Not yet... soon, but not yet.”

“Gladiator, yes, Trish did tell me that you reference a lot of movie quotes frequently, guess she was right.”

“Troy, here’s the one thing I’ve learned, in fact many times in the past” and I looked around for a clock of some kind, leaned forward a few inches and saw the one by the dresser—8:19PM “30 odd hours and it’s this: women, they’re always right so as a man, or a boy, or just a Human male, stop fighting that and just accept it, got it?” and I winked.

“Yes, Sir, understood Sir.”

“Freedom.”

Before I could even move a muscle he was on me, hugging me tightly. He didn’t try to kiss me, he just needed me to hold him and I was all too happy to hold the new addition to our rather unique group. I had flashes in my imagination of him, this perfect boy, probably a perfect male example of a fucking machine if there ever was one, really having a lot of fun with the girls, and I would probably love watchi—

“Richard...” I whispered softly.

Troy pulled back: “Sir?”

“Sorry, a thought crossed my mind. Go, the ladies are waiting to get to know you better.” Before Troy could move I grabbed him by the back of the neck and squeezed, trancing him softly, watching him relax and surrender to me so quickly and easily.

“Troy, we’re very happy to have you here, the girls will love you dearly, and deeply, so enjoy them just the same. They offer pleasure, and they deserve it. There are times when you’ll come to understand they need a real man, not just a boy, but that part of you, that part of me, our most primal selves, to come out and just seriously fuck them deep and hard. You’ll know when that’s needed, they’ll teach you when they want it. Trust them, trust me, trust yourself, and we’ll all have fun together, understand me, boy?” and I squeezed and held it.

He gasped, pretty deeply, and it was a serious moment for him and I knew it.

“Yesssss, Sirrrr”

“Wake up, Troy, wide awake, now.”

I let go and he snapped back into himself.

“Wow, that is...” he skipped then looked straight at me: “Thank you, Sir, I’m happy to be here.”

He got up and walked away as I sat there shaking my head wondering just how god damned insane I really was.

In my youth, when I first met Richard I was in much better physical condition. Even in those days I never considered myself attractive and I still didn’t, I believed that would never change. I was in moderately good shape in those days, played some sports, kept physically active. I didn’t have a lot of female friends, and certainly hardly any females to have sex with as I’d told Olivia when we first met. I had added Casey to that count when those memories returned, and as crazy as it sounded to say it, I’d be adding Troy to that list tomorrow.

Since Richard passed away there was never a moment—not even right then and there as Troy walked away—when I considered Richard might have done the things he chose to do with Casey and me because he wasn’t capable of it: he was a man’s man, for lack of a better phrase. He absolutely was a Dom, in every meaning of the word, and just because he chose not to partake of Casey’s flesh in those days just made me think he was a principled one more than anything else.

Physically I knew he and his Wife had sex, really hot fucking sex, because I’d walked in on them on several occasions in the past: one time in particular I caught him taking Janine from behind, in our office bathroom, and as I peeked through just the crack of the door I noted he was manhandling her quite intensely, even whispering “Sleep” into her ear as he did so, keeping her tranced as he enjoyed her flesh.

I suppose that’s where I got that idea from myself as I’d done to Olivia many times since we met. That intense coupling, that physical act of fucking her so deeply with my cock, either her pussy or her ass, it didn’t matter at all once I whispered “Sleep” into her ear which sent waking Olivia off to dreams as sleeping Olivia made her more deeply sensual appearance known in those moments.

I loved fucking Olivia, every second and every stroke of it always, but there’s just something about that power dynamic to be hammering her so hard and fast and then trancing her when she least expects it. That moment when I thrust into her as deeply as I could while snatching her mind right out from under her, it’s pure fucking primal magic at work.

I was still pissed at him, that much hadn’t changed, and I would be for a long time to come. If he were still alive I’d certainly go to him angry but he saved me, changed me, and made me a better person overall. So I know no matter how mad I was he’d just ask me to say hi to Trilby and I’d be his happy good boy.

I’d be his happy good boy...

And then I finally understood Richard in that moment.

And I panicked at the thought. I literally ran to the door and swung it open: “Olivia, please, I need to speak to you, right now. Casey, bring Trilby please.”

Everyone including Troy, standing beside the table, Trish apparently giving his ass a good solid fingering as he had some pizza, turned to look. Olivia stood up and made a dash to me and I closed the door behind her as she entered.

“What’s wrong?” she asked.

“I know, I know about Richard, I understand why he used Casey and me for years, but now another problem has come up and I need your help, now please.”

I took her by the hand and led her to the bed, I scooted up across it and lay on the pillows in a half-seated half-reclined position. I held up a hand and she slid up to me on my right side.

“Paul, you’re scaring me, what is it?”

“I’m worried that there could be buried memories, buried by Richard and I need to know.”

A tap on the door and it opened. Casey walked in and closed the door, holding the black pouch in her hand. “Paul, what’s going on?” she asked.

“Casey, join me please, Olivia is going to use Trilby and take us deep, we’re going to surrender to Trilby, we need to know what happened over the years, all of it, and we need to do it now. I’ll explain when this is over, please.”

Casey slid up beside me and handed the black pouch to Olivia.

“She’s very special to me, to us,” Casey said, “she’ll get us there all by herself if you swing her, but you’re one fucking seriously hypnotic woman, thank you for that experience yesterday at the office, Olivia.”

“My pleasure, but now I’d like you both to focus on Trilby,” as Trilby presented herself once more. “Watch how she swings, so happily, back and forth, back... and forth... back... and forth... watch...

Flashes, sounds, feelings, memories, dreams, nightmares, Richard.

“Wake up, now please.”

My eyes opened and I could see Olivia there between Casey and myself. I was holding Casey’s hand and we both had apparently been crying. Olivia was pulling the drawstring on the black pouch and then she handed it to Casey.

“That is one seriously hypnotic pocket watch, I kid you not. You were both just flat out gone in like 30 seconds, but I kept going and then I looked at Trilby, swinging on... my arm back...

I didn’t think it was possible, really, and when I looked at Casey she squeezed my hand then let it go. She turned the black pouch upside down on her stomach and out fell Trilby once more. One tiny finger grab and suddenly Trilby was happy again, pulling Olivia along for the ride, deep, deeper, down, down, down.

“Damn,” Casey said. I turned to look at her and she had her eyes closed, afraid to look at Trilby and so was I, to be perfectly honest. I knew Olivia was the embodiment of hypnosis to me, she was my fixation point literally in every meaning of the word from the hypnosis perspective. But Trilby, if I glanced directly at her even now I knew I wouldn’t be able to look away.

“We really need to have Olivia lessen our sensitivity to Trilby, don’t you think?” I whispered.

Casey opened her left eye just squinting it slightly: “Absolutely. Now what?”

“I have no fucking idea, seriously, and I need to pee and eat, no more trancing. Wake her up, let’s move.”

“Trilby loves putting you to sleep, Olivia, and you love surrendering to her, don’t you?”

“yes” she could barely get out as her eyes glazed so nicely.

“Good girl, when Trilby swings you will obey instantly without even being consciously being aware of being obedient, it just happens, each and every time you see Trilby swing so happily, say yes.”

“yes”

“Good girl. In a moment Trilby is going to spin slowly back and forth, and as she spins back and forth you’re going to feel something wonderful happen to you. It’s going to give you more pleasure than you’ve had today and yesterday, something amazing. The moment Trilby spins you’ll simply surrender to the softest most amazingly warm orgasm you’ve had in a long time. All because of Trilby, and all because of your sweet sleepy surrender, say yes.”

“yes”

I nodded, liking this side of Casey, wondering when she’d think to use Trilby on me, or even better just take me like Olivia had. I was seriously betting that there was more to Casey’s hypnosis skills than she’d been letting on and I was watching a small part of it unfold right in front of me.

“Any moment now, Trilby will spin, you’ll surrender even more deeply and cum so softly, any moment now... any... moment... now.“

Casey shifted her arm to counteract the swing and then slowly turned the chain.

I had to open my eyes and see this happen even if Trilby caught me in her spin.

Olivia went eyes wide, classic “O” face, then just started trembling and Casey felt it too and opened her eyes as well. Olivia just sat there for like 30 seconds then I realized she wasn’t breathing. I nodded to Casey, then Trilby, and jerked my head away and she understood.

As Trilby found herself back in her black pouch, maybe 45 seconds had passed and Olivia still hadn’t taken a breath. Now I was starting to worry a bit so I shifted forward on the bed and just as I was about to touch Olivia’s shoulder she growled, hard, then sucked in a huge intake of air, and then the ragged breathing started.

If I didn’t know better I’d have thought I was attending a Lamaze class or something, that’s all that came to mind when I witnessed Olivia having an apparently life-altering orgasm courtesy of Casey’s suggestions and Trilby’s pull.

“What... the hell... just... happened to me...” Olivia finally gasped out.

“Trilby,” I said at the same time Casey did and we laughed as Olivia rode out the supposedly soft orgasm. It took about 3 more minutes before she could speak properly without a lot of effort, and I knew my fiancée was worn clean out so I put her to sleep with a tap and drag, carried her to our bedroom, told her to rest for a while, kissed her softly, and then headed to get some damned food.

“It’s about damned time, Professor,” Trish said, “there’s 2 pizzas in the oven, sodas in the fridge. Where’s Olivia?”

Casey and I laughed at the same time, grabbed some plates, sodas, sat down and told the girls about a pocket watch named Trilby who Casey would love to introduce to them. Within literally one minute everyone save for Casey and myself was basically zonked, including Troy, sitting on Trish’s lap and slumped into her as she slumped into Marlene with Clarice slumped into Marlene’s shoulder.

On the other side of the table Sonia all but collapsed in Abigail’s lap as Taylor was gone just head back in her seat.

Casey looked around, I turned my head back since I didn’t want to get dropped yet again by Trilby, and then I nodded to the back deck. We had some things to discuss.

“To all of you sleepy angels and the sleepy boy now part of our group,” Casey began, “Trilby would like to thank you all for your sweet soft sleepy surrender to her swing. She’d like you all to count to yourselves in your imaginations from 1 to 20, waking up so very slowly but feeling absolutely amazing about the experience when you do awaken at your own count of 20. You may begin counting, our sleepy friends, now.”

She dropped Trilby back into her black pouch, took my hand, and we stepped outside into the brisk Maryland spring air. Temperature gauge said 50F and being nude didn’t necessarily help so we decided to soak for a few in the hot tub to warm up. I could handle that with Casey or maybe one other person, but all of us in there at the same time as had happened earlier just didn’t sit right with me, might be something to work on with Olivia.

But then again, Casey was displaying a side of herself as a hypnotist I’d never seen before, a smoothness and flow to her style if it could be called that.

We turned on the hot tub and waited for about a minute then stepped in and felt much better in the warmer water. Just then Olivia came out, ran across the deck and down the steps and almost literally jumped into the hot tub.

“Holy crap it’s chilly out here, and you!!!” she said loudly as she pointed at Casey. “What the hell is up with that pocket watch? I’ve never in my entire life been susceptible to that kind of induction let alone by one when I’m the one swinging it to induce someone else. Did I actually self-trance back there just remembering... Trilby...”

I laughed and punched Olivia in the arm.”

“Wha... holy shit, what the hell kind of twisted hypno-magic is that thing made of?”

“Filthy Muggles, they just don’t understand Trilby, do they, Paul?” Casey said as she giggled.

“No, they don’t, but Trilby doesn’t mind, she’s a very good girl, Olivia, and believe me, Casey will be putting you to sleep very deeply for many years with Trilby’s help although you are now very well aware that Trilby owns you, aren’t you?”

“Yeah, yeah, I mean, shit. Yes, she does. My God, that’s utterly amazing, I mean—

“Stop, Olivia, ’cause if you trance yourself again Casey and I are going to have to enjoy Troy tonight ourselves and we’ll end up having to dry you out tomorrow.”

She laughed, Casey laughed, then both of them hugged me tightly.

“So, ladies, about Richard. My concern earlier, and since it’ll come out at some point let’s get it done: in that bedroom earlier, Troy basically owned me. Apparently Trish had been working with me and I didn’t know it, I’m guessing in the past few days, I don’t really know.”

Olivia’s hand went up slowly.

“You? You set all that up?” I asked.

“No, I had no idea what he might do, I’m guessing you enjoyed the experience, yes?” she asked.

“You ladies, you know I love women, that’s my thing, you are my focus and always have been. But that part, back here,” tapping myself on the back of the head, “that promise I made to myself long ago to not be ashamed of whatever I found pleasurable as long as no one was hurt in the process of gaining that pleasure, that part of me still hoped to explore things at least once, a few things.”

“Yes, we know, hence that story. We know you wrote it for friends, by request when they gave you the title. How did they take it when you finally finished it?” Casey asked. “I don’t recall you ever saying how, actually.”

“I was told they loved it. It wasn’t meant to spur them to go beyond and see if the two boys meaning the two men in those relationships, even though they’d been lifelong best friends, would go over that edge and explore each other. I still have no idea how that turned out, who knows.”

“So, Troy, he... well, he pretty much owned you for a while didn’t he?” Olivia asked, stroking my cock as I sat there in that warm water with two of the hottest women on the planet. Casey slid over and reached down to softly fondle my balls.

“Yes, he did, good lord, I had no idea, maybe it was just me, maybe seeing him there, that handsome young boy, and yes I know he’s a man, you know what I mean, ladies.”

“Yes, we get the terminology, Paul, go on,” Casey said, nuzzling into my left ear setting off the first wave of goosebumps.

“He owned me, and I was helpless to stop him, not that I wanted to once he got started.”

“What did he do to you, Paul?” Olivia whispered, and I knew where the ladies were going and I didn’t mind at all.

“We were talking and I was sitting on that recliner-thing in Trish’s room, laid back and feeling good while he stood there in front of me. I told him we needed to talk, so he sat down at the base there at my feet and his cock, so hard, it just stood so tall and proud. And we had a few words then that beautiful young boy told me my cock looked delicious and instantly I wanted his mouth so bad.”

Their stroking, their whispers, I was fading pretty fast. I’d always dreamed of having two women, whispering in each ear simultaneously, working off each other as they seduced my mind into trance with a dual induction. What Olivia and Casey were doing was an order of magnitude beyond those dreams I had kept buried for too long.

“And I scooted forward to get myself high and he just looked at me and then took me so deep into his mouth so fast, I had no idea, I really had no idea. Next thing I knew he hit me with the rag doll, and yes, ladies, now I myself finally understand how that feels.”

Soft giggling from both, as they kissed me on the cheeks.

“He really sucked you pretty nicely didn’t he?” Casey asked, shifting her fingers under me and tapping my rosebud. My hips slid forward all on their own after a few moments and then she slid that finger in and I heard my own whimper for the first time ever.

“So helpless, geezus, then he folded me—ladies, that guy, even as short as he might seem to be, he’s incredibly strong, I kid you not. He allowed me to look and speak if I wanted but once his tongue hit my rosebud I wasn’t able to even think much less speak. I had no idea, really.”

“It felt so very good, didn’t it, to just allow yourself to experience that pleasure he wanted to and did give you, isn’t that right?” Olivia asked.

“yes”

“And Casey’s finger fucking your rosebud right here right now, and my hand on your wonderful cock feels so good too, doesn’t it?”

“yes”

“That’s your prime directive, Paul, pleasure, I know you prefer to give it, all of us do, but sometimes it’s OK, it’s really OK to simply relax deeper” and my shoulders dropped “and accept what someone else is offering for you. You understand that finally, do you not?”

“yes”

“Good boy, tell us how Troy pleased you.”

“He folded me, licked me deeply for a while, then my balls, his tongue, different from the ladies, just on my balls, all over, he was just all over me, god...” and I felt my orgasm kick into high gear and Olivia released my cock.

“Not yet, Paul, you will cum only when I allow it, obey.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“When you surrendered to Troy what happened?” Casey asked.

“He licked me from my asshole up, one long slow lick, never stopping, all the way over my taint, under the balls, along the balls, over the balls, then up my shaft all the way. He licked me once at the head hard which made my cock bounce against my stomach and then sucked me back in with those lips once more His face, his eyes, those cheeks, sucked in so tightly, but those eyes, he just... my god, Olivia,” and I turned to look into her eyes.

“He owned me, I mean it, in that moment I gave myself to him completely, for pleasure, and he just kept sucking, god, once, twice, five times I shot off in his mouth, not a flinch, not a blink, and kept sucking then... he started nodding at me, I didn’t understand it, and then he blinked and I felt myself blink, then another, he... he tranced me, geezus.”

“I’m so very proud of you, baby,” Olivia said kissing me as Casey leaned in and did the same and said: “Good boy, you are a very good boy.”

So happy, I was so happy knowing that I pleased them, knowing I was their good boy, and Troy’s too, just as he’d be my good boy in the morning.

“He’s really... really gorgeous. You remember I told you a few months ago when you and I first got together that one time on my bed, you started throating me so deep and I lifted off the bed but I couldn’t hold that position.”

“Yes, I remember it well,” Olivia said, nibbling right on my ear and I swear it was so damned hard to think anymore. “You said something about not having the body of a 20 year old gymnast, right?”

“He’s a 22 year old Olympic caliber floor gymnast, Olivia,” I barely got out. “Is is wrong to just want to lick every inch of him, for pleasure, really?”

“No, it’s not, and we want to do that too, we think he’s going to a delicious addition to our little family, don’t you agree, Olivia?” Casey whispered in my ear.

“I do, and when Paul and I play with him tonight we’re both going to enjoy him so much, won’t we, my sleepy baby?” she whispered so softly and I couldn’t hold on any more.

“You want him, don’t you, Paul, even if it’s just one time, in your lifetime, just that one experience you dreamed of long ago, to the edge and beyond, right?” Casey whispered. They double teamed me into trance and I was so far gone and happy about every moment of it.

“yessss”

“You want to enjoy him tonight, taste him, deeply, don’t you?” Olivia whispered as Casey nibbled, the goosebumps were so amazing, the buzzing in my mind so powerful.

“yes taste”

“And you will, and here’s what’s going to happen, my sleepy baby, cum for us now and sleep, deeply asleep, now.“

I woke up feeling absolutely awesome, just so damned good. I even said “HI THERE, CEILING” when I knew I was back on my bed. I sat up, nobody around and I heard, I heard my stomach growl, loudly, and I knew I wasn’t in the middle of that orgasm Troy sucked out of me. “Geezus, that boy,” I thought for a few moments but just couldn’t finish it.

I hopped off the bed and hit the head, then started at myself in the mirror for a few minutes and had a chat with myself, so to speak.

“So, Troy, a boy, a man, beautiful hard body, probably going to be absolutely delicious, and yes you know you’re going to eat his ass later, and lick his balls, and suck his cock because he did it for you and you’re all about pleasure, and pleasure knows no gender.”

I was wagging a finger at myself and feeling silly about it. I leaned in and got closer to my reflection.

“You allowed a man to lick, suck, and fuck your asshole with his tongue and a finger. He stroked your balls and your cock as you lay there helplessly under his control because you gave him, and Trish, and all those wonderful women the keys to your mind and your heart. Troy wanted to do it, Troy did it, and Troy loved doing it. If you called to him right now you could be fucking his throat and he would grunt, pull, and beg you “Please, Sir, fuck my throat harder, please Sir” and you damned well know it.”

My cock of course, rising to attention at the utterance of “fucking his throat.” My own imagination, telling me what’s possible, arousing me, providing me with dozens of scenarios of how I intended to take Troy down later and then enjoy his taste so deeply. I looked at myself one last time, laughed, looked at my cock and said out loud:

“You, me, Troy, there,” and I pointed to the shower stall, “in the morning, hot water, check, gorgeous boy, check, tight asshole, check, hard cock, check, hypnosis, check, and I’m gonna use you to get my fuck on and make that boy mine, money in the bank.”

I headed out and just when Casey was about to speak I beat her to it:

“Please, all of you, I love you all so much, but I need two things from everyone right now.”

Just silence.

“First, I need some fucking food and some beverages and a great deal of water, I haven’t literally eaten since when, last night? I need food, please, right now.”

Clarice jumped up and moved to the oven.

“Second, for the love of Pete, nobody touch me, or trance me, for at least say the next hour minimum, preferably two, please?

“Yes, Sir.”

“Thank you. Now where is my bitch?” I asked.

“She and Trish are making Troy squeaky clean for tonight, Sir,” Sonia said.

“Ah, that would explain it. How long was I...?”

Some muttering, then Abigail said “I think you were away for about an hour, maybe a little more?”

I turned to look at the clock—10:37PM—and asked “So, my sleepy friends, what’s on your menus tonight. Thank you, Clarice” as she placed the plate with a few slices of pizza in front of me. I grabbed her ass hard and she yelped, looked at me and smiled, and I shifted my head slightly—she understood and leaned down and gave me a soft kiss. Taylor apparently reached over and pinched her hard on the ass so the kiss wasn’t very long and interrupted by the squeal from the touch.

Casey spoke: “Paul, a minute, please?” and stood. I nodded, knowing I’d probably still end up not eating but she asked, and I’d do anything for Casey. We walked to the foyer and then on the other side of the house that none of us had even explored yet that I knew of. That place was huge, it really was, I had no idea how many bedrooms to be honest, I think Olivia mentioned it but my brain was loopy from all the trancing. Casey stepped to the front windows looking out at just more trees being lit by the outdoor lighting.

“Casey, what’s going on?” I asked as I stood behind her and massaged her shoulders. She turned and looked right through me in some respects.

“Richard, of course. No, nothing important now, we both know nothing seriously funky happened. You never did get the chance to tell me why you wanted to trance so quickly with Trilby, what was that about?”

“When Troy was done manhandling me, and it’s hilarious to hear me say that out loud knowing I fucking loved every damned second of it, I had a flashback of, oh, I don’t know what to call it, insight maybe?”

“About?” she asked, cocking that beautiful face to one side.

“About why Richard did the things with us that he did.”

“He liked watching us fuck, Paul, that was his thing. Yes, I remember most every session with you now, I know you and I were seriously fucking pretty hard at times, and yes I know I enjoyed your rosebud many many times as you enjoyed mine, but you should know now after that session earlier with Trilby putting us to sleep to remember those forgotten times, that Richard coached us, he made us his good fuck boy and... oh...”

Her face changed and:

“Wow, I should have been able to put that together before now, holy crap.”

Now she finally did get it, like I had earlier when Troy was sucking me senseless.

“The reason I wanted to be dropped with Trilby is because, well, Trilby, and her connection with Richard. I don’t know why that damned pocket watch affects me and you so strongly, and now Olivia, and even the others. I mean I figured they’d drop at the table earlier when you let Trilby swing but geez, all of them, in under what, a minute flat? You barely said a word. I really do have to wonder what magic Trilby is imbued with, it’s truly weird but fucking amazing at the same time.”

“Yes, she is, but let’s stop talking about Trilby or else we’re gonna end up trancing ourselves again, right here where we stand, staring into each others...”

“Oh come on,” I said.

“Gotcha.”

“So, Richard, after Troy sucked me stupid and I sat there alone thinking I realized that I was Richard’s good boy. That’s what he used to call me, long long ago, his good boy. He literally gave me that trigger. See where I’m going, Casey?”

“Not quite, maybe,” she offered up, turning to pace just a bit, hand to her chin.

“Think about Troy, what he is now, to us, think about what he’s going to be to me tomorrow when I take him and he truly surrenders to me if that’s his honest and true desire. See it yet?”

“Oh, Richard, he didn’t, no, he never—

“No, at least not that I am now consciously aware of. I can never truly be sure or 100% confident that every single possible memory of our time together, meaning he and I, for so many years, wasn’t tainted by him truly making me his good boy, in that way that I’m going to make Troy mine tomorrow morning. You know precisely what I’m going to do to him, with him and for him, don’t you?”

“Yes, and I wish you’d just do it to me and be done with it. That thing with the finger last night, it was fantastic, but, please, Sir” with her hands up in mock prayer “please, make me yours properly, soon? OK?”

“You’re funny, Casey, and I love you.”

“I’m not joking, Paul, I really mean it.”

If she meant it she was going to have to say it and I knew just how to make that happen. And I noted, just as I jerked my arm to do it, I was entirely comfortable with what I had already committed myself to doing.

I choked Casey for the second time in about 24 hours, bringing tears to her eyes. I made her tell me what she wanted, barely able to do it because I wasn’t letting any air in.

“fucccckkk... myyy... asssss... pleeeasss...”

“Good girl, Casey, thank you.”

I spun her around and shifted to my now self-conditioned way of owning the girls, pushing her face first into the glass window carefully until I could judge the strength; I didn’t even want to imagine me deep dicking Casey like that only to have it give way and both of us ending up in serious dire straits because of the shattered glass.

I got a feel that the glass was damned solid and so I pressed Casey into it harder by pulling her neck forward, the left side of her face smearing the oils in her skin on what used to be pretty clear glass. I looked through the glass, and I swear I had the craziest idea, but since I had it, and I realized I wanted it, I made it happen.

“Come with me, bitch,” and I dragged her by her throat out the front door, closing it carefully behind me. I dragged her further away from the house, in that now damned nippy Silver Spring night air. I couldn’t tell you how cold it was and I didn’t care.

I dragged her to the first tree that looked respectable, then I push-pulled her into it, really feeling her chest smack into it making a solid thudding noise. She yelped but she didn’t fight back once aside from the casual resistance as I dragged her to the tree, not caring if she was stepping on gumballs like I was. I just ignored the pain and kept going.

I was going to fuck her up the ass with focus, because my focus is pleasure.

“Are you a good bitch, Casey?” I growled in her ear, seeing the condensation fog of my breath in that cold night air.

“yesssss”

“And what do I do with a good bitch, Casey?”

“chooookkkkeee... fuckkkk... sirrrrrr”

“That’s right, and that’s what I’m going to do now and you can’t stop me,” and with that I worked my way into her ass, finally as the man I wanted to be, and then I wrapped that right hand down and around and gave her the proper salute.

My bitch, Casey, all mine.

She grunted, bucked, fucked, screamed, whimpered.

And she pleaded.

The pleading, none of the other girls, not even Olivia, pleaded to me like Casey did. We shared a bond unlike those other girls had with me. Casey was precious to me in ways that not even Trish could approach. As I fucked my bitch Casey with focus, I focused on her, shifting into some mode I wasn’t even sure I was in for some moments at at time. The dissociation set in, and I felt the weirdest sensation ever:

I felt myself fucking Casey, this exact same way, from the dissociated point of view while I was fucking Casey for real, at the same moment. The memory was of that time in that hotel in the Grand Canyon, overlooking the north rim as the sun came up. I felt Casey in my arms, held exactly the same way, choke-fucking her asshole and thrusting those 3-fingers into her.

I had no idea where that came from when suddenly, in that memory side of myself, I felt a hand on the back of my neck and then heard that deep voice:

“Fuck her, Paul, enjoy her flesh, fuck that bitch deeper, she loves it, you love this, Casey, tell him you love it,” and she did, in the same way, barely able to get the words out because I was choking her so damned hard. I’d never been in the Boy Scouts so that whole 3-finger salute thing had been all Richard.

“My beautiful sleepy kids, so much pleasure, fuck, sleep, obey, enjoy, fuck, sleep, obey, and enjoy,” he said allowing his voice to fade and all that was left was Casey and my desire to fuck her, sleep, obey Richard, and enjoy myself even as my mind just went blank.

Casey, the real Casey I had pinned to the tree, yelped, a different yelp, causing me a moment of concern even in spite of my desire to just keep plowing into her until one or both of us just collapsed from the effort.

“pleeassseee... harder... saa... sa... say ittttt...”

I knew what my dear sweet Casey needed, and I was happy to give it to her. Such a precious thing she was to me as I pulled her entire body back an inch from the tree and then slammed her back into it, choking harder, thrusting the fingers deeper, and humping into her asshole as deep as I possibly could as I said “MINE” in that deep low growl directly in her ear.

“YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS” she screamed, and I heard the echoes coming back on us for several seconds as I just held her there, barely able to breathe myself.

After maybe a minute I began to pull back from her and she was crying softly but I hadn’t felt it because of how I had her pressed into the tree. I caught her, lifted her, and carried her to the house, ringing the doorbell because I couldn’t get the damned knob to twist, probably locked when I closed it earlier.

Taylor opened the door and could only get out “Oh... my...” and I instantly remembered her saying that exact same thing years prior when she had delivered dinner to Trish and I when she laid eyes on Trish for the first time. I bet Taylor could never have imagined her life as it was at that moment, herself nude in a stranger’s home, opening the door to find me, nude, standing there outside in the cold holding Casey, also nude, passed out after who knows what with the bark from the tree still stuck to her body in various places.

I walked in and Taylor brushed off some of the bark and other parts of that tree. I had no idea what trees were really made of besides organic materials; I wasn’t an arborist. I made my way to the living room area and heard nothing but gasps as the girls made their way to me.

“She’s fine, someone get the door to her room please,” and Clarice ran from the pack.

“What happened, Sir?” Abigail asked, the fear and apprehension heavy on that angelic face.

“Me, I happened, and I went a little too far.”

I got her to her room and lay her gently on the bed, took a small corner of the comforter and used it to brush her off as best I could. Her eyes popped open when I brushed the upper part of her thighs on the inside.

“That tickles, you sick old bastard.”

I turned and she smiled.

“Casey, I’m sorry, I went too far that time, forgive me, are you OK?”

She sat up and pulled me into a deep kiss, then on release she slid her hand and squeezed my neck making me weak in the knees. She whispered softly in my ear:

“You can never go that far with me, Paul. I’ll take everything you can give me,” and then she bit my earlobe softly and whispered; ”and I’ll still want more.“

Then she leaned back and relaxed, closed her eyes, rolled over and sank into the mattress. I suppose I took that as a crisis-that-wasn’t-actually-a-crisis now averted, thankfully. I stood up straight, ran my hands through my hair and shook my head then I turned to see Clarice and Marlene arm in arm with Taylor, Sonia hugging Abigail rather tightly, with Trish and Olivia just stepping into the room.

“What’s going on?” Olivia asked as she made her way to me.

“Me, it’s just me again. Ladies out, Casey needs to rest, please.”

We all went back out to the living room as I took one last look at Casey, the love of my life that never was, and closed the door quietly behind me.

“So, should I...?” Olivia asked, pressing a hand into the side of my face.

“That guy, the one I am now, I wanted something and I took it, it’s about that simple. We were talking about Richard, about our past, about how I worried about Richard might have done to me when I was his sleepy boy long ago.”

“So that’s why you had me use Trilby earlier on both of you?” she asked.

“Yep, I had to know for sure and that damned pocket watch, there’s just something about it. I knew over time you’d be able to get me, get us there deep enough to get past any potential memory blocks or caps Richard might have implanted, but with Trilby swinging, we’re hers, and whoever swings her has us too. Thank you for that, earlier.”

I gave her the softest hug I could and she just melted in my arms. My Wife-to-be, the love of my life, the one, simply the one.

“But no, Richard never did make me that much of a sleepy boy for him, I’m basically 100% certain of it now, so is Casey. I just stared into her eyes and I remembered a moment a very long time ago when we all went on a weekend trip to the Grand Canyon once. We stayed at a hotel overlooking the north rim, a really fantastically beautiful spot that was highly recommended for one major thing: the way the sun came up in the east and how the sunlight hits the north rim walls of the canyons.“

“Been there, done that, same hotel, several times. And yes it’s spectacular,” Olivia said as we made our way to the kitchen. The girls were all talking in the living area, stretched out on the couch, chairs, and love-seat, giggling and just enjoying their time together. It struck me as nothing short of pure true magic how well they all fit together, and I don’t mean that in a sexual sense. I honestly had no actual idea if they were being sexual with each other aside from one or two times I saw some of them enjoying themselves for a few moments here and there, and that little escapade in the bedroom earlier after I’d captured all of them at once.

It was never about the sex, it was simply about pleasure, my personal prime directive and I think I’d explained it too many times to them but I was certain they all understood that I was basically willing to experience anything if it felt good and nobody got hurt in the process. In that moment I had a tingle in the back of my mind but it would have to wait, I’d discuss it with Trish and Olivia at a later time but if that tingle never backed down then Troy and I would get to know each other in a whole new way as time passed.

I decided to modify my own personal prime directive in that moment and make it: I would not be ashamed of anything that I myself or anyone else in my life found pleasurable as long as no one was hurt—be it physical or emotional pain meaning suffering—in the process of gaining the pleasure.

“There,” I thought to myself, “much better and now the others could be part of it too.” Their ability to give that pleasure, that’s the key to it all. The way I was prior to meeting Trish, and especially after meeting Olivia when she pulled my mind out of my head and basically molded it to her specifications that first day we met, I’d already decided I was going to take the title of that story I wrote for friends so long ago and make it that mantra. So, to the edge and beyond, as long as pleasure was the goal then I was committed.

“So, this Grand Canyon thing, tell me, what happened?” Olivia asked as she grabbed two bottles of water. I sat at the counter and reached for a banana.

“Where did all this food come from anyway?” I asked.

“We’ve been planning this weekend for a month now, since Sonia confirmed she’d be available and—

“Everything worked out perfectly, once more,” I finished her sentence. She leaned in for a kiss. Then she looked up at the ceiling and so did I and we both thanked it for our now 9 lucky stars now that Troy has joined, with Olivia and I included. Then we looked at each other, hugged our heads together and laughed softly about it.

“So, Richard, our last morning there just before sunrise he held Trilby before our eyes as we woke up and then we found ourselves once more his sleepy kids. He suggested we get a really good fuck on, not those words but you get the meaning, against the window as the sun came up. So, he opened the drapes completely, and that corner suite we had on the top floor of that place, it had like 50 feet of windows along the two walls and sleeping Paul and sleeping Casey just got ourselves wedged into that corner pretty snuggly and I meaning sleeping Paul just wedged himself right into sleepy Casey’s asshole and that was that.”

“That must have been fun, especially considering how much younger you both were.”

“Oh yes, the memory of that day, thanks to you and Trilby, those moments when I enjoyed her and she enjoyed me, even with Richard sitting there behind us slipping in that deep voice, I swear he was mind-fucking us as we were fucking each other. I hate him in some ways, but I can’t thank him enough for what he did for me at the same time, another delicious dichotomy I suppose. Love/hate writ to the extremes.”

“You really can turn a phrase at times, you sick old bastard,” she mused.

My cock surged at that phrase once more. “Yep, a sick old bastard, with the love of his life, and Casey, and Trish—where the hell is she anyway?”

Olivia giggled: “She’s getting Troy squeaky clean at the moment. Oh, speaking of Trish,” and she nodded to direct my gaze towards her. Trish walked up to me, stood right beside me, slid her left hand up to the back of my neck, that soft palm on my warm skin and she squeezed softly as she said:

“That was fun, he’s such a good boy. He is now officially squeaky clean and so delicious, he really is delicious, Paul, you’re going to love the way he tastes, all of him. You will love the way he tastes, Paul, all of him. You will love him, Paul, all of him, and the way he tastes. You will love the way he tastes, Paul, all of him.“

She was staring right through me again, and I had that shift happen but I heard the whisper too late in my left ear:

“Paul, sleep.”

Ceiling, dammit. I really wanted to finish that banana, and I was thirsty too. I sat up, nobody around, in the bedroom Olivia shared, and I knew it because I saw that recliner-thing where I had surrendered to—

“Hello, Sir.”

I snapped my head to the left and saw Troy leaning against the door frame of the bathroom. “How did...” I wondered and then he walked to me.

“How are you, Sir?” he asked, reaching out and stroking my face. I started to flinch, but I stopped, I don’t know why I even started to fli—

“You’re a good boy, aren’t you, Sir?” he asked.

“yes” I felt myself saying, not sure why—

“Yes, I know you are, Sir, my good boy, and you gave yourself to me earlier, right there.”

He took my chin and very gently turned my head towards it. My eyes saw that recliner-thing even as he leaned down and whispered his hot breath in my left ear:

“So good, Sir, you taste so good, your thick sweet cream is like the glaze on a Krispy Kreme donut, just fucking delicious. I want some more of that cream, Sir, but not yet... not yet.”

He was using the very thing I said earlier to him right back at—

“Watch me, Sir, please. I need to do my evening stretch before I go to sleep in Trish’s arms, under her, feeling her weight on top of me as she grabs the back of my neck so softly with that warm soft palm of hers, pulls me to her soft warm breast, so soft. You know that feeling, Sir, do you not?”

He stepped back and faced me even as I felt myself remembering Trish as she made me her sleepy boy the very first time when I visited her in Manhattan. We spent that first day enjoying each other so passionately, my almost 54 year old body a few months back being worn out by her now 24 year old flesh.

But I still hadn’t taken Trish in that way I was now taking the other girls, and how I intended to take Troy the next morning. I had planned to do that on Sunday night as Olivia and I had discussed and she was entirely OK with it.

“Enough’s enough, you sick old bastard, fuck that girl, please? With a rosebud on top?” she told me after I came back from that Manhattan trip. I laughed and told her the next time I saw Trish face to face I’d have that face on my cock again and then finally enjoy all of her fully and that happened to be this weekend so Trish and I were going to get that ass fuck on once and for all.

“Not yet, soon, but not yet,” was what I said to Olivia at that time and she got the Gladiator reference too.

If anything as she matured, even just two years later after I had tasted her so deeply in my home after she accepted The Offer, Trish tasted even better but still like vanilla ice cream and that chocolate syrup rosebud.

I realized I had imprinted that taste on my own mind with what I did to her on my kitchen table, just as I’d done with the other girls in various places in my home. I looked up into Troy’s beautiful brown eyes at that moment and realized I still didn’t know what he tasted—

“Sir, watch me, focus. Focus on me, Sir, all your focus on me now, my body, my hard fit body, my soft flesh, you know my flesh to some degrees from earlier. Soon you will know me even more deeply when you finally taste me. You want to taste me, don’t you, Sir?”

“yes”

“Yes, you do want to taste me, deeply I’m sure. That tongue, in my rosebud, fucking it softly, licking it, enjoying the way I taste deeply, no inhibitions, no cares, no worries, just pleasure. Your prime directive is pleasure, isn’t that right, Sir?”

Troy was trancing me, slowly, just like Trish had done in Manhattan. I remembered it, and upon the realization I gasped, my cock surged, and I answered:

“yes, taste you, deeply, all of you”

“Good boy, Sir, soon, but not yet... not yet. Watch, learn my body with your eyes, let your mind imagine how I’m going to feel under your touch, how I’m going to arouse you so deeply you find yourself unable to think at all. Find yourself going primal for me, in that shower in the morning when you finally make me your good boy forever. Imagine that switch, in the back of your mind, you can see that in your mind’s eye, Sir, now.“

And I did see it, I saw that big sign on the wall, I saw the white sign, the red flat blade set to Off, I saw the label on the sign—PRIMAL—and I felt the urge to throw it to On but Troy said in the morning so, in the morning I knew I’d throw that switch and then fuck my good boy up the ass so deep he’d scream my name and surrender to me instantly, forever.

“Not yet, Sir... not yet.”

Such a beautiful boy, a man, I knew he was a man, but a willing one, soon to be all mine but not yet, no, not yet. Tonight I was his, yes, all his, to love him, in all ways, all of him.

He squatted on the carpeted floor, stretching out his muscles in his legs, bending over to grab his ankles, his flexibility was amazing and he was art in motion, literally. His skin just had that shine to it, so tight and smooth. I realized I hadn’t asked him so I spoke:

“Troy, do you do anything to your skin for the hair, I mean shaving or something, maybe a cream?” I asked softly.

“Funny you mention that, Sir,” he said as he sat backwards. “As a gymnast some guys do shave their entire bodies, it’s an interesting experience to be in a room of a dozen guys that look very similar to me, rock hard bodies, from all the physical workouts we do, and because we’re so familiar with each other...”

He bent from one side to the other, with his legs slightly parted, his cock, that boy’s beautiful rock hard cock, pressed into the carpet jutting out from his groin.

“... that even though we’re all in such great shape and walking around totally nude there’s nothing going on, it’s just the weirdest thing. They’re like brothers to me, our camaraderie is that strong so there’s no funny business. Some of them are gay, and we’re all comfortable with it.”

He sat back on his hands, brought his legs together and lifted them almost straight up and his cock got itself pinned just under the thighs as his probably very soft balls poked out underneath. So clean, smooth from what I could tell, and hairless. I still wanted to—

“I suppose I’m a genetic freak for whatever reason, I really don’t have any body hair to speak of.” My cock nearly exploded when he said that as I thought “He’s smooth, head to toe, my god...”

“Smooth, head to toe, Sir, just for you, for Trish, for Olivia, for the girls. I can’t wait to enjoy them, Sir, is that OK to say that? I mean, I really want to be your good boy, in all the ways you desire me to be so, but, I am a guy, and I’m not gay—I know what I’m about to do with you, and so do you, we talked about that earlier. You’re a man, I’m a man, and I’m happy to say without shame or issue that I enjoyed sucking your cock earlier. Your cream, it’s really thick and sweet like Trish told me you were, and she didn’t modify my taste by suggestion, you really do taste wonderful.”

This perfect boy again telling me that not only did I look delicious to his eyes but I was delicious to his mouth.

“And I have to admit, before we get started with, well, with you tasting me, I want to taste you again for a few minutes if that’s OK with you, Sir?”

“Absolutely,” the word leapt from my mouth, how could I not enjoy this boy’s mouth on me again. I realized I’d been with Casey, that might not be something he’d like to deal with. “Troy, maybe that should wait, I just...”

“Tell me, Sir?” his head cocked to one side.

“Before I came in here maybe, oh I don’t know, 25 minutes ago, geezus I’ve been tranced so much I don’t know up from down, but about 25 minutes ago I made Casey mine forever in the way I do, the way I’ll take you and make you mine tomorrow morning. What the hell time is it anyway,” I blurted out looking left and right for that alarm clock.

“It’s about 11:45PM, Sir, Trish and I were finishing up in the bathroom at about 11:30 when she went to get you. So figure we’ve been talking for about 15 minutes, I can check if you like,” and he hopped to his feet again like previously, it was so fast I couldn’t believe it.

And suddenly he was standing right in front of me, his cock so hard, so proudly standing out like he was, right there, in arms reach and I just reached out and took hold of him for the second time in my right hand, as my left hand reached out to cup his balls softly just the way I love it being done to me.

A very soft touch on the skin of the balls, not a grab—the sensitivity is the skin, not the balls inside the scrotum. “It’s the skin, stupid” I always wanted to yell to people when I watched some mindless porn clip with the girls really grabbing the male by them and squeezing. “That’s not how you do it, you crazy bitch,” I’d yell at my computer sometimes if I happened to find a clip I liked for some reason, but when that happened I literally winced myself as I’d watch it.

He gasped, hard, then the rapid quick breaths happened.

I stroked him very very slowly and very very softly; my grip on him was just for sensitivity purposes, not hard masturbation. The softer touch would be infinitely more pleasurable and by his reaction I knew I was right. He was the first boy—the first man—I’d ever felt up this way, the first non-me cock and balls in my life and he was indeed crazy soft, like baby’s skin. I kept promising myself to make him pass out if I could, I’d suck the boy dry if I could manage to do it without choking myself to death losing myself in a cock-sucking trance because of his taste and scent overloading my ability to consciously think properly.

“Relax, boy,” I said and not Troy because calling him boy elicited those submissive feelings I wanted him to enjoy. He was a submissive and after I took him and made him mine in the morning he’d end up with the same sensations whenever I’d say “good boy” as the girls did with “good girl.” I knew what being called a good boy did to me, even just a few minutes prior when Troy called me his good boy really set me off big time. I loved it, and I loved him, and that was just fine with me.