The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Offer — A Hypno-House Party

This tale is the last part of a trilogy that began with “The Offer” which led to “The Offer—A Counteroffer” and both of those stories really need to be read in order before this one could ever make any logical sense.

This is a hypnoerotic tale of pure fantasy but it is entirely based in reality—everything in this story is possible, with and without hypnosis. This story has extremely graphic descriptions of some acts of oral sex and it does feature explicit descriptions of Female-Female, Female-Male, and Male-Male sexual encounters, so please be aware of this before continuing—if oral sex is not your thing, if consensual adults providing pleasure to each other in a large variety of physical acts does not appeal to you, do not continue. If you are not of appropriate legal age in your area to be allowed to read this type of material, please cease now and go find something else to do.

Comments and feedback are welcome at the email address above as always.

* * *

SUNDAY

At that moment I realized over the past few hours since this beautiful boy walked into my life—into all our lives outside of Trish’s for the past few years—I still had not seen his rosebud. It’s almost like he was purposely keeping it hidde—

“Troy, did Trish ask you, or Olivia, to purposely keep me from seeing your rosebud? They have a trigger for me and I wonder—

“I see the rosebud, I serve the rosebud, yes, Sir, I’m aware of it. When I see Trish’s delicious rosebud I’m gone, in a flash, just gone, and there have been times when I was studying and she’d walk by me at my desk, no clothes on of course, and she’d stop in front of me looking around for something. I’d ask her what she was looking for and she’d play dumb.”

“Let me guess, she’d turn around, your eyes would obviously shift to that ass because it’s Trish and” I said something I’d seen online once “DAT ASS” and Troy laughed hard even as I continued softly stroking his cock and balls. As he looked down at me I knew he’d be my good boy forever.

“Exactly, then she’d reach down and around with her right hand knowing my focus had just shifted to DAT ASS” and as Troy recalled the memory I released his cock and allowed my own right hand to slowly slide along the left side of his hips, over and around to the back to his soft ass cheek:

“and her fingers would just slowly move across” as my hand was doing, raking my nails into that soft cheek of his eliciting a gasp.

“To that really meaty part of the cheek” where I was and then I grabbed that cheek firmly and got a “HOLY SHIT...” gasp as his cock, now free of any hands as my left continued to softly stroke his scrotum, feeling it tighten as the balls receded, a sign of approaching orgasm. I could make this boy come in 1 second and I knew it if I even tapped on his rosebud at that moment but thought better of it and I pulled that ass cheek out towards the left side of his body, feeling him deeply in the process, a really good ass grab and he loved it.

“yessss, Sir, that feels so nice, thank you.” More gasps, more bouncing of his cock as my grab shifted his body weight—I had that ass and wasn’t going to let it go.

“And she pulled just so and it—

“It made the rosebud go from the perfectly round shape to that deformed lazy circle, right?”

“EXACTLY, MY GOD, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?” he said loudly as I let go of his ass and then spanked it really fucking hard and grabbed him again even harder. His hips bucked forward and I almost had my first taste of him in that moment but I pulled my head back—not because I didn’t want him in my mouth, no. I did, and it was going to happen soon but as he looked down and saw me almost take him I said:

“No, boy, not yet. Soon, but not yet.”

He understood and I said, “Troy, thank you for being in my life, in our lives, I don’t know why the Universe brought us together, I really don’t. I made The Offer to Trish just over 3 years ago and every day since has been better and better. I promise I won’t hurt you, even with what we’re going to do together, I promise I won’t ever hurt you, it’s just about pleasure for me, everything is, do you understand?”

“Yes, but that won’t help us understand why Trish’s legs cocked just so make our dicks hard, Sir, I can’t understand it, can you?”

“Her legs, the moment I saw them years ago in that Fazoli’s parking lot, I swear Troy in that moment time just stopped as she walked in front of me. When we left she caught me doing it, I told her flat out her legs were fucking awesome and I found them attractive and that’s the first time—as a joke that I understood well—she called me a sick old bastard.”

“So that’s where that came from, she never told me. But look where you are now, Sir, where we are. Think about what we’re going to do, Sir, focus on it, focus on that thought, right now.”

I looked up and Troy was doing that looking through me thing I’d taught Trish long ago when I visited her in Manhattan. If you’re close to someone, physically close, you can actually induce a trance in them by staring deeply into their eyes for a few moments and then altering your focus so you’re focusing on something through and behind them like there was a hole in their head that let you see clean through to a point on a wall behind their head.

The defocusing causes a momentary, so brief in duration, startle response that causes the conscious mind to blank for that fraction of a second when you can fire in a suggestion, and Troy apparently had a very good teacher in Trish, and Trish had a good teacher in Olivia. When that startle happened and my own conscious mind blanked he spoke:

“I am the focus of your world, Sir, my pleasure, your focus, all your focus on my pleasure,” and I slipped right back to where I had been earlier and I felt that amnesia kick in as that trance-loop closed itself.

“Troy...” was all I could gasp out.

“Good boy, Sir, lay back on the bed for me. That’s right, scoot back, get your legs up on the bed for me, good boy.”

As he directed me to do it I scooted back, feeling great about everything. I had that slight dissociation happening but if I couldn’t be happy with myself as waking Paul and sleeping Paul enjoying this boy in the next few minutes then I had real problems in my life. As it was, I knew exactly what I was about to do and I said it to myself one last time:

“I’m going to tongue fuck this man’s asshole to the best of my ability, for the purpose of pleasure, then I’m going to lick his soft hairless and probably quite delicious balls for some time, then finally I’m going to suck his smooth hard cock and tell him to fuck my mouth with it very gently. If I’m able to do it without issues, I’ll be happy to have him fuck my throat and feed me his own sweet thick cream, and I don’t give a fuck if there’s an entire 7.5 billion people out there that don’t like it or have a problem with it.”

“Drift, Sir, drift and float, close your eyes and drift comfortably, let go, Sir, let go, now.“

My eyes closed as I obeyed my good boy.

“Wake up, Sir.”

I opened my eyes and lifted my head to see him between my legs with a washcloth. “Thank you for telling me about your fun with Casey, but you’re squeaky clean yourself now, clean enough for me.”

“Thank—

“rag doll.”

My head collapsed, eyes open, and I wanted to scream “YESSSSS!!!” at the top of my lungs knowing what he was about to do for me, to me, and with me once again. I know it wasn’t milking me, perhaps he’d do that with some training from Trish, that should be a great experience. But as I remembered what he did earlier by folding me—as he folded my legs on the bed at that same instant—and how good it felt when he first licked my rosebud—as he was doing at that same instant I just surrendered again instantly to my good boy Troy.

“You can close your eyes, blink, swallow, and speak if you wish, Sir, and move your head as needed.”

As soon as I could control those aspects of my body all I could do really was growl, loudly. He laughed then went back to work on my rosebud. That pleasure, I honestly just never thought I was worthy of it, I never in my life until Olivia walked into my life thought I was worthy of anyone else ever doing something like that for me, let alone even a blowjob. Even those, as amazing as they could be, just never seemed to be something I was worthy of on the receiving end.

I realized those last remaining vestiges of my upbringing, that puritanical bullshit force-fed to me by religion, people with their fucked up limitations, telling me—no, conditioning and programming me from a young age—that it’s OK to do this, but don’t ever do that, no. When questioned why I could do this but not that, the usual response was “You’ll go to Hell for it” and I admit, as a youth that scared me, and it worked.

But that’s what religion is: nothing more than a form of control for the masses at large. A small group of people created it long long so long ago, decided “Hey, we can tell all the rest of the sheep that we know this secret invisible being that lives in the sky, and because the sky is everywhere all at the same time that means he can see you, all the time, and you can’t hide anything from him, ever.”

George Carlin was and will always be my favorite comedian of my lifetime—with Robin Williams firmly and I mean firmly in second place, may they both rest in peace. If not then I sure as fuck hope Heaven is full of laughter and if that didn’t happen then I know Hell will be a lot of fucking fun when I get there. George had this comedy bit and it went something like this:

In the world there’s a small percentage, like 0.00001% of the population meaning just a few thousand people out of 7.5 billion that control everything. They have the money, the connections, the power, all of it. Literally a drop of water in an Olympic sized swimming pool that controls the whole pool, essentially. They own the corporations, run the governments, law enforcement, politics, and of course religion, and they do it all behind-the-scenes in secret get togethers a few times a year as they decide which way society should move.

It’s not a conspiracy, really, it’s a provable thing if you dig for the financials, if you “follow the money” as the saying goes.

George ends that routine with the serious thought that wraps it up, at least for an American:

“It’s called ‘The American Dream’ because you have to be asleep to believe it.”

But this, this simple pleasure being offered to me—extremely fucking “HOLY SHIT GOD DAMN I’M GONNA FUCKING EXPLODE AND SPURT EVERYWHERE” pleasure sure, but in terms of what was taking place: just a soft mouth, and a soft tongue, touching parts of my body, rather sensitive parts, in certain ways, hard and soft, delicate and intense, one Human desiring to please another, I mean really.

What the fuck is wrong with people that automatically say that such a thing, such a touch, such a feeling, is wrong?

Who gave whoever the right, rhyme, or reason to tell me that I can’t enjoy the taste of that boy—that man’s cock in a few minutes? I could find that once he slides into my 54 year old sick old bastard mouth that’s he ends up being the most perfectly delicious thing I’ve ever tasted in my entire lifetime and I just can’t help myself from sucking every drop of his sweet thick cream from those very soft balls I wanted to taste as well.

Who said it’s a problem or it’s wrong for me to take my own soft wet tongue and stick it in his asshole again and again to give him pleasure, especially because two things were now true for me when I learned something new that day: that Troy is a good boy and was doing it for me, and that I knew precisely how good it actually feels thanks to what sweet precious Abigail offered me with her tongue earlier. And now Troy was doing it for me a second time in the past few hours?

Who out there has the right to tell me I can’t lick a squeaky clean asshole or rosebud or brown-eye or starfish or anus or rectum or any of dozens of other slang names for that piece our anatomy?

Who out there has the right to tell me I can’t suck him deep into my throat if I have that talent and finger fuck that boy’s tight rosebud and palm those soft balls as I’m doing it knowing it’s turning his mind to mush because the pleasure is so intense it overloads his conscious ability to process it?

Who out there has the right to tell me I can’t suck his toes, kiss him, sleep next to his strong but soft warm body at night with my cock buried in his asshole because that’s what he wants me to do for his pleasure and mine as the love of my Wife lays next to us in his arms with his cock in her asshole, a 3-spoon heaping portion of sleepy pleasure?

Nobody. Not a single fucking one of those other 7.5 billion people on our third rock from our sun.

Nobody.

Not one fucking person has the right to tell me what I can or can’t do with a willing consciously aware adult that’s given me their consent to do what I want with them, their mind, their body, their heart, even their soul if it exists.

Pleasure knows no gender and at that moment when I had that thought I realized I’d blanked out for a period of time and dissociated once more. I was close to exploding at that precise moment as his wonderfully soft mouth just sucked, and sucked, and I lifted my head as best I could and looked right at him, once more his eyes staring through me, the same as before, and he started that slow nod then blink, then I blinked, he nodded, that beautiful boy, that mouth, those lips, those cheeked sucked in so deep.

Primal.

I felt myself get sleepy, and I wanted to get sleepy, I wanted to be Troy’s sleepy boy too, so I let my good boy suck me to a wonderful mind-breaking orgasm once more and as my head fell back I just didn’t stop falling until my world went black.

Eyes open, Troy there laying beside me, such a handsome man. I wanted to do it so I did it.

I reached out, he slid into my arms, and I kissed my good boy, deeply, because I wanted to and he wanted to as well.

“Thank you, boy, thank you, thank you,” I said kissing him on his forehead and cheeks, then another soft kiss on his lips.

“You’re welcome, Sir. Are you OK?” he asked.

“You remind me of me, you really do. I think this is the beginning of a wonderful relationship, and I hope you do to but there’s something I really want to do, like, right fucking now.”

“What’s that, Sir.”

“rag doll.”

And with that, Troy became Raggedy Andy for me, more or less, and the thought of him, someone that is so highly in control of his muscles, after training them to such high degrees of conscious control for all those gymnastics routines and moves and poses, I knew for an absolute fact that shutting off that ability to control himself had some pretty serious consequences on his mind and that body.

One of those consequences was literally happening right there as he just switched off laying next to me: that young beautiful glorious perfect cock suddenly grew, from the flaccid member it had been a few moments ago to the full girth and length he was capable of. I knew why it happened: the release of the conscious control of the muscles in the penis that open and close the blood flow.

The rag doll trigger, when it’s properly worded—that aspect is so critical and so many hypnotists get it so very wrong—just switches those muscles off, completely, and the moment that happens the penis just gets that blood flowing, literally. For a healthy male with a strong heart and good blood flow like a 22 year old Olympic caliber male gymnast might have, that dick gets hard damned near instantly.

And Troy, my perfect male rag doll, just became a male sex doll for me, literally. My favorite thing to do with the girls was fold them and so my sleepy helplessly obedient boy was going to get himself folded right then and there.

I pushed him back on the bed to his left spinning him just a bit so his head was on the left edge but not over it, didn’t want blood pooling there if he went too far, I wanted all that blood in that stiff cock standing so tall and proud.

I laughed slightly and I’m sure he wondered why, I’d have to think about it for a few. I think he’d probably laugh himself: I started at that perfect cock, it literally was flawless, a very very slight curve to it which would make it perfect for pussies in the missionary position. Entirely hairless, no foreskin to speak of, pinkish color, different in tone from the rest of his body since he probably spent a lot of time getting that tan done so well. Soft hairless balls, and I realized that meant his rosebud would be hairless too and actually licked my lips, I kid you not.

A perfect boy. Helpless. Obedient. Almost mine.

“Not yet,” I said out loud, “soon, but not yet.”

“Troy, you can blink if required, your eyes will function normally, you can swallow as needed, move your lips, tongue, and speak and move your head too but that’s it.”

His head jerked up instantly: “Sir, this feels weird.”

“The rag doll trigger is supposed to feel like that. You, you’re not like normal people because you’re in such great shape. You have a far greater level of conscious awareness of your muscles on a daily basis, you know when your muscles work and don’t, what positions they’re in and not, all the time. That means for you, right this moment, having basically switched off not only your conscious control of all those muscles means your conscious mind in some respects is now stranded, so to speak.”

“I don’t understand, Sir, it’s a bit scary to be honest,” he said to me and he meant it: I could see the anxiety building so I stopped it fast.

“Relax, Troy, let your head fall back, relax, boy, listen to the sound of voice and relax, close those tired heavy sleepy eyes. You will not go into a trance, just relax and focus on my voice as I explain.”

His eyes fluttered closed and that handsome boy let go.

“I’ll bet that you can move these legs and feet easily, in your normal non-rag doll state, can’t you?” I asked as I picked up his right foot and lifted it to my face.

“Yes, Sir.”

“Of course you can, and whenever you move them in a normal non-rag doll state you just think it and they move, right?”

“Yes, SIRRRR”

I’d done the big-toe blowjob on that big toe and he of course felt it, in spades.

“That feels amazing doesn’t it?”

“Oh geezus, what the hell, how can that feel so good? Oh...” he stopped talking when I started flicking the pad with my tongue, just as Trish had so long ago, and every sleepy Angel of mine, and Olivia, and Casey soon too.

“When you’re in a normal state, your daily life so to speak, your conscious mind is in control of the voluntary muscular system in the body, right?”

“Yes, oh... the Kinesiology course I’m in covers all that.”

“Excellent, and are you aware that during your normal state your conscious mind is being constantly assaulted by the 5 senses all feeding it with input from all around you?”

“Yes... so nice, that feels... OHH SHIT” he practically squeezed as I licked him heel to toes, just like I’d done to Trish. “The things I’m doing to you right now, almost the exactly same things I did to Trish when she accepted The Offer, did she tell you?”

“She... oh holy fuck, Sir, if you keep that up I’m going to cum.”

“No, boy, you won’t, you will be unable to come until I allow it, sleeping Troy knows and obeys me, and he’ll make sure you do not go spurting off no matter how much pleasure I give you soon, very soon indeed but not yet.”

“You keep feeding that back to me because I used it with you earlier, don’t you?” he asked as I sucked the big-toe on the left foot and got a huge gasp as I watched his chest expand, that cock surge, saw his balls tighten up in about 2 seconds so I let go. Soon, very soon indeed I was going to have him where I wanted him, in my mouth, like putty in my hands in some respects, molding him to my specifications until he literally and truly would be my perfect boy.

“Yes, because it’s funny, and you’re a funny young man, and I’m sure you’re going to be fucking delicious soon, but not yet,” and I laughed, and he laughed, and then I raked my fingernails up the backs of both his thighs at the same moment and he screamed, quite loudly.

“Relax, relax boy, calm, relax,” I said watching his still not-consciously controlled body fight off those unconsciously controlled involuntary twitches that happen in such situations. “Such a good boy for me, always.”

“Good boy, Sir, yes, always.”

He was drooling just a bit and I smiled even if he couldn’t see it.

“So, here’s your lesson. In a moment I’ll set you free but I don’t want you to move, understand?”

“Yes, Sir.”

The moment you’re free you’ll feel that conscious control aspect return, you’ll be instantly aware of it the moment you get it, and as soon as that happens, I want you to press these toes right here “and I tapped the tops of his left toes “into my chest, right here where your foot currently is, understand?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Freedom.”

It took about 3/4 of a second for him to get that control recognized and I felt the toes push into my chest.

“Good boy, now look at me.”

He lifted his head and stared.

“Watch what I do this time, and note the difference in how it feels, how everything feels as I do exactly the same thing I did a few moments ago when you couldn’t move.”

He nodded as I took the big-toe of his left foot into my mouth and sucked on it hard, then flicked the pad with my tongue. He reacted but then contorted his face and furrowed his brow.

“What... it’s totally different, how is that possible?”

“Pleasure, that has a lot to do with it, and believe me I’ve spent decades studying this. I’ll try to make it as simple as I can, you can sit up now, it’ll be a few minutes.”

He sat up and I gave him a kiss, a soft one, and then I felt it.

I sat back just a bit, stared at him, and I realized I was OK.

I realized I was OK with it all: Trish almost taking me off at the kneecaps in the Fazoli’s parking lot, being taken so amazingly by Olivia in my office without even realizing it was happening, the experiences with each of those girls, then learning about what Richard had done to me and Casey, and being so grateful for it all.

I realized I was comfortable with Troy, just a guy, a man, a boy, soon to be a good friend, and I was totally comfortable with myself in that moment.

“Sir? Paul, are you OK?” he asked, cocking that head slightly.

“For the first time in my life, Troy, I kid you not: I am perfectly fine. Right here, right now, I just had a paradigm shift of sorts, know what that is?”

“A fundamental shift in approach or underlying assumptions, a moment that changes everything. Yes, Paul, I do, I know that term very well. The moment I surrendered to Trish in Manhattan, that would be something I’d consider a paradigm shift for myself, because everything and I mean everything changed for me.”

I nodded, and he leaned in and took my face by both hands and offered a soft kiss back.

“And I highly suspect that when you own me tomorrow, or... oh hell it’s got to be after midnight so this morning and make yours forever, that’s going to be another paradigm shift for me.”

“I intend to thoroughly enjoy you, Troy, and if I ever do hur—

Before I could even get the word out he was ready for it.

“Sir, Paul, Trish and Olivia have been planning this for the past month. I’ll be honest with you: about two weeks ago when I visited Trish in Manhattan, when I got to her apartment from the airport, she dropped me deep, and I mean I didn’t even know who I was for several hours. She worked with sleeping Troy to open me up and I mean up here” as he poked himself in the side of the head “but also down here” as he reached down under his balls and appeared to finger his rosebud.

“I wish that was my finger, seriously,” I said because I wanted to say it.

He lifted the finger to my mouth and before I could get tongue on it he yanked it away and said:

“Not yet, soon, but not yet.”

We both laughed and I said “Is this crazier than you ever imagined it could be?”

“No, actually, it’s not and that’s because I read your stories, I had Trish, and then I met Olivia—is it just me or is that woman like hypnotic without even trying?”

“Wait until you really get to know Trilby, you met her for just a few moments earlier but geezus, there is something mystical about Trilby I swear. I see her, I see her swing, I’m toast, and I love it, so Casey is absolutely going to give up a face-to-face with Trilby soon, I promise. The girls, and obviously me, we’re yours, for pleasure. Use us as we use you, trust, keep each other safe, love us as we’ll love you, learn about hypnosis which I’m sure is already underway, and we’ll enjoy each other for years to come.”

“Thank you, for everything, but the lesson, Professor, continue please.”

“rag doll.”

Troy collapsed into me, helpless. Obedient. Almost mine.

“Good boy, same state as before, move the head, eyes, blink, swallow, tongue and speak as needed.”

I lay him back down, running the palm of my left hand down his chest, stomach, groin, taking his cock in my hand and slowly stroking it with that ultra-gentle touch to effect the layer of the skin and not anything under it. That’s the secret, for the ladies, don’t grab a man’s cock like you would a dildo you’re slamming into you, we’re not dead, we’re very much alive, it’s the gentle touch that sets us off 1,000 harder.

I’m a man dammit, I’m telling you how to do it.

Just like I was doing it to my good boy Troy there on that bed, watching him twist and contort purely from involuntary response he had no conscious control over to begin with.

“Good boy, enjoy this, Troy, enjoy it my boy, Troy, such a good boy.”

That good boy trigger, those strokes, it only took like 45 seconds to see his balls retract again and I let go. I was edging him on purpose knowing he’d feed me soon and I looked forward to it. Not a twinge of doubt, not a flash of anything at all negative but I wanted one final peek inside my own mind so I dropped myself for a few seconds, feeling that shift into self-trance.

“sleeeeeeping Paaaaauuulllll... I know you’re in here, are you OK with this? Totally?”

You’re talking too much, I want to taste him, stop wasting time and please just suck his dick, I need some sleep and so do you, Olivia is waiting, so for the love of Pete PLEASE LET HIM FUCK YOUR MOUTH, NOW

“You got it,” I told myself, and that was that.

“So, when you’re in your normal state,” as I took that limp right leg and that right food in my hand again “your conscious mind has to be in control of so many things that it can’t really give adequate focus to everything that’s going on. But you, you’re someone that’s a bit above normal, you have spent so much time and effort on consciously focusing direct control of those muscles so often it’s second nature. Understand?”

“Sorta, Sir.”

“Ever heard the idea that for a person that loses one of their five natural senses or is born without one or more of them being “normally” functional that the body and mind raise the sensitivity and response of the remaining senses to make up for it?”

“Yes, that I know.”

“Consider your conscious ability to control all the voluntary muscles in your body as a 6th sense for just a moment, can you make that leap?”

“Sure.”

“Now I throw a switch and that 6th sense disappears, it gets switched off, what happens to other senses?”

“They amplify the input they receive.”

“Exactly, and you’ve been awake this whole time, fully conscious save for me using that trigger,” as I emphasized the rag doll one without saying it again “haven’t you?“

“Yes, Sir.”

“I have not given you any suggestions to alter your feelings or sensitivity, correct?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“So, knowing how it felt the first time I did this, and then the second time with the conscious muscular control, what do you think this will feel like in a second when I give this delicious big-toe another quickie BJ?”

“If you do it again like the first time I swear to God, Paul, I’m gonna spurt.”

“No, you won’t” and then I deep sucked that big-toe for all it was worth, and tongued it as hard as could as fast as I could.

He screamed, of course, and all those involuntary muscles went insane: his six-pack abs literally rippled as the contractions hit and released then contracted again and again. I felt the slight kick against my tongue as the involuntary groups in the thighs and groin twitched hard, and finally I watched that delicious looking cock twitch like mad as his heart spun up in a second flat.

I popped the big-toe from mouth on purpose to make that sound and as his breathing came back to normal I just giggled.

“You are one sick bastard, Paul, but I love you anyway. And thank you, for everything.”

“Thank you, Troy, and now, finally, I’m going to suck your beautiful cock, but first...”

I folded him and tongue fucked his ass in about 4 seconds flat. Even under the effects of the rag doll trigger, the involuntary muscles just keep twitching hard, and Troy is a very strong boy indeed.

But he was almost mine and would soon be truly mine. I lapped his rosebud, fucked it, circled it, enjoyed it, then licked him the same way he’d honored me with his tongue: his balls, both sides, delicious, then back to his rosebud for several deep tongue strokes, then a deep jab as I held it and flicked the tongue on the inside and I almost lost control of him as his thigh and hip flexors went bananas with those contractions.

I brought his legs together and shifted my body forward to fold him deeper meaning I brought his knees way back to his shoulders, ankles together and then gave one long lick from the rosebud up the underside of his delicious scrotum over the top then up the underside of his shaft all the way and flicked my tongue as hard as I could at that super-sensitive spot right on the underside where the head begins. He yelped loudly and I loved that sound, couldn’t wait to hear it later on when I made him mine, but now the magic was about to happen.

I knew what he’d done to me earlier—a psychosomatic induction—which uses the natural rhythm of our bodies, our heartbeats, to sync up the conscious mind and arrest the attention which can, in most people, induce a deep trance very very quickly, even induce natural sleep depending on subject’s state.

I decided since he had done it twice to me it was only fair that I did it for him. I was pretty sure Trish hadn’t taught him the technique but I was certain that Olivia had, I’d find out later.

Since Troy was much smaller than I was, and with his legs held up at the ankles just by my left hand holding both of them together his lower legs, primarily his thigh were touching. I reached between the knees with my right hand and pulled down with the left which caused his legs to separate and bow out at the knees. His head was back, eyes showing me nothing but white when the lids fluttered, and drool, a lot of drool.

So cute.

“Boy, look at me, now.”

He struggled to even get his eyes to function in those precious moments, then closed his mouth and lips realizing he’d been drooling. He lifted that head with every ounce of effort he had left and opened those gorgeous glassy eyes.

“I am the focus of your world, boy, focus on me, everything, focus everything you are on me, now.“

His eyes snapped open, obeying me, and I knew what was going on in that mind of his: nothing but me.

I took that cock softly in my right hand and pursed my lips just as he’d done to me and sucked the head, pulling in deeply and making my cheeks, even in spite of my beard, suck in tightly. It’s that visual for us men that gets us: those times, if you’re lucky, that you get someone that really enjoys sucking your cock—presuming you’re a man reading this—and kinda goes primal on it and does that cheek-sucking thing.

Anybody, even a 54 year sick old bastard that trances hotties and a very good boy, licks their assholes and pussies and sucks the boy’s cock like it’s the last thing he’ll ever enjoy in his lifetime, can suck cock properly, it’s not that fucking difficult. Suck the head only, maintain that eye contact, palm the balls, suck in those cheeks to give that primal visual to the person you’re sucking which tells them “Holy shit this person is going to literally suck me dry, look at those fucking cheeks, oh my GAWD...”

It’s really that simple. Seriously. Trust me, I sucked just one single cock in my entire lifetime, just one, and look what I was doing to that boy. Are you not reading? Geez.

So I sucked the head, I sucked in the cheeks, I looked at him, and I shifted to his left slightly so my right hand could turn at the wrist: I palmed his balls up and thumb fucked his rosebud softly with the first insertion.

He went from the “OMFG” face to “SWEET JESUS I CAN DIE NOW, PLEASE, IT CAN’T GET ANY BETTER, TAKE ME NOW” which is how I’d felt in the recent past with Olivia.

I winked at him and then I pulled the thumb out just to the tip of his seriously contracting and releasing rosebud and started that rhythm for the psychosomatic induction and it went like this:

I looked at him, and when I did I could feel, literally feel the pulse of his heartbeat in his cock, it was that seriously pronounced. As a highly trained practically perfect physical specimen of the male sex, his cock was literally alive in my hand so I waited a few moments to get the rhythm and allowed myself to consciously make a trigger for my actions.

On every 4th heartbeat I slid my thumb into his rosebud at the same instant I pulled up on the head of his cock and at the same moment I nodded. And I did that for about 30 seconds, those three things as-perfectly-synced as I could manage.

After thirty seconds of that I did those things in sync on every other heartbeat for another 30 seconds or so and I added the blink. His unconscious mind caught it, locked onto it, and we became two Humans in damned near perfect sync.

I sucked, I thumbed, I nodded, I blinked, he blinked, again and again, and after thirty seconds or so when he got to almost not being able to open those tired heavy sleepy not yet deeply hypnotized eyes, I popped his cock out of my mouth and whispered:

“Wake up, Troy, and come hard, now” I commanded with as deep a voice I could muster.

I immediately leaned forward to retake the head of his cock in my mouth and sucked it just one time deeply. His eyes of course popped open and he lifted that head straight up, staring at me and for the first time he had that “O” face and I couldn’t help but smile even with his cock in my mouth.

His whole body bucked, everything, none of the girls had ever come like that before, not one, not Trish, Olivia, or the others. I hadn’t had a chance to explore Casey that way but soon, very soon indeed, just not yet. The bucking pushed him about 2 inches into my mouth, the head tapped the upper back of the roof of my mouth. It didn’t choke me or gag me but it sure felt different.

I’d been tasting his precum for several minutes and it was delicious but it’s not completely the same as his cum, and so I waited for another second or two, seemingly an eternity but I held my thumb deep in his rosebud, pressed my palm up and pushed inward to palm those soft balls and began to move my hand around very gently, like I was drawing a slow circle on his testicles, my conscious intent being to milk that boy completely dry.

The first spurt caught me off-guard because I had assumed I would be able to feel it as it pushed through his urethra but my thumb of course was otherwise occupied. I felt the second spurt, and the third and I just swallowed it, I had to do it because I didn’t want to take my mouth off him. After the 4th spurt the volume of cum dropped pretty drastically so I was able to get some on my tongue as it slid back into my mouth which was pointed down.

“He tastes like cream soda,” I thought, and then I wanted to finish him off. I wanted it so I did it.

I thumbfucked his rosebud one last time, as far as I could with that thumb at the same instant I palmed the balls with a great deal of pressure up and into the base of his cock—at that instant I gave it my very best effort to throat him, and I swear to some higher power I did. I figured he was probably about 7-8″ inches full length, no idea about the girth and I didn’t fucking care, I wanted it so I did it.

I forced myself down on him, felt his cock slide right back along that upper palate, felt it hit the back of my actual throat for a moment and yes I felt like I was going to vomit for that moment and I dropped myself into trance and willed it to relax and stop.

He passed out with a very loud cry, not a yelp, not a groan, grunt, moan, and not with a whimper, it was a cry. As a man I recognized it and I knew he was mine even before I’d have him in the shower later that morning.

I pulled off, feeling that boy’s limp, loose, unconscious flesh in my hands, slid my thumb out of that still seriously contracting and releasing rosebud, set his legs off to the side, effectively placing him in a fetal position. I grabbed a pillow and lifted his head gently and slid it under, easing his head back as softly as I could as I stroked his face. I took the comforter and covered him and then I leaned down and kissed him on the forehead. I ran my fingers through his hair once or twice and whispered:

“Thank you for trusting me, Troy, welcome to our family.”

I stood off the side of the bed and just looked down at him for a few moments.

“That...”

I turned to see Olivia sitting there on that recliner-thing.

“That was the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen in my entire life, my Husband-to-be, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. There are no other words I can offer you for that, you are a magical thing, the way you owned him. He’s yours, you know that, right? I mean, the whole ass fucking thing, it’s not even necessary with him now but you gave him your word, and you will keep that word. You get him in that shower in the morning and you fuck that boy utterly mindless, break that mind to your will and make it open wide so you can give it one of those amazing licks so he can surrender properly, got it?”

“How...” I started to ask.

“Trilby. And no, my good Sir, you are not gay, absolutely not, but you are indeed a lover of pleasure and the flesh of Humans to the highest degree I think I’ve ever encountered, ho-leeeeeee fucking shit, Paul.”

“How much?”

“All of it. From the moment you walked in, I was here the whole time, here in this seat, watching, listening, crying as quietly as I could because I didn’t want to disturb you, and I hope you’re not upset with me but I had to see it, I had to be a witness to this. I won’t be in there” and she nodded at the bathroom “but I had to see this. Understand?”

I turned and looked at Troy, turned back to her and said: “I understand.”

“So, what’s he taste like to you?” she asked, cocking her head to the side slightly.

“Cream soda, with a brownie nut fudge rosebud,” I said without a moment of delay.

“Cool. Let’s eat.”

The girls had apparently made their way to their own rooms so the living area and kitchen was empty save for Casey sitting at the kitchen counter eating some ice cream. The moment, and I mean the moment our eyes did that funky thing where you know when someone is looking directly into your eyes perfectly she was off the stool running for me and literally did a Michael Jordan style leap into me and I caught her.

“I’ll always catch you, my dear sweet Casey. Are you OK?”

Tears, nothing but tears, as Olivia joined our hug.

“You can never go to far with me, Paul, ever,” Casey said into my ear.

“You told me that earlier, thank you.”

“I did, I don’t... well considering what you did to me if I could speak it wasn’t that hard after all wa—

I had to shut her up with a kiss.

We made it to the table where I slid her off me back to her seat as Olivia grabbed some bowls and spoons and we just relaxed. As the oldest members of this little family I’d apparently started just because a pretty girl almost drove over me in a Fazoli’s parking lot, we really did need to do some talking while the rest were otherwise occupied.

“I take it the girls are...”

“Oh, yes, you missed it earlier, it was practically an all out orgy for them, I couldn’t keep up considering what you did to me earlier. Thank you, seriously, I haven’t been fucked that well since, well I suppose the last time you fucked me that well.”

“Grand Canyon, 1999, sunrise, my cock in that tight delicious asshole of yours, my mind and yours someplace else courtesy of Trilby and Richard.”

“That fucking pocket watch, I swear,” Olivia chimed in. “We need to have it tested somehow for mystical properties. When Casey swung it for you earlier in the hot tub she—

“Wait, I thought you ladies dual-induced me, that’s what I remembered, or did I miss something?” I asked and then stuffed a spoon of ice cream into my mouth.

“Paul,” Casey started, “haven’t you figured out just how truly amazing Trilby really is. I had her out at the hot tub, Olivia realized it, then after we tranced you ourselves I let Trilby take you into another trance, Inception-style, and it actually worked.”

“So...” I started to ask.

“Olivia of course found herself tranced without even knowing it happened because Trilby has that effect on sleepy girls like Olivia, does she not?”

I turned to Olivia, blank face, blank stare, and I wanted to fuck her mouth right in that instant, I really wanted to just climb up on that counter and fuck her mouth without another moment of my life wasted.

“I know that look, do it,” Casey said.

I looked at her, looked at my Wife-to-be, and since I wanted it I did it.

I literally climbed up on the counter as Casey slid the bowls and utensils and the ice cream out of the way and I got right there in her face, my once again pretty much rock hard 54 year old cock ready for action, and I whispered to Olivia:

“Olivia, Trilby wants you to suck me, deeply, and fondle my balls in that most sensitive perfect way you know I love, now.“

Without blinking, without a single change to her face, not even the shift in her vision to focus on my cock directly, she leaned forward just a few inches as her hands came up, left hand cupping my balls softly, right hand taking me at the base. She sucked me to about ¾″ of my length, and then she really found that rhythm I love so much where she’s milking me front to back.

I felt Casey’s hand on my left cheek, felt it move, then her finger, probing, then slowly sliding in as I bucked a bit and turned.

“Such a good boy you are, Paul, a very good boy.”

That good boy trigger hit me along with that finger—she was sliding into me as Olivia was taking me in, then both of them pulling back, in sync, into her mouth/my ass, then out, and it only took like 20 more seconds.

“Olivia, Trilby says swallow me and enjoy my cream, girl.”

“I love you, Casey, always,” I whispered, “and I love you, my Wife-to-be, NOW SUCK!!!” I barked as I grabbed her head and throat-fucked her as deeply as I could.

Olivia did not choke. Olivia did not gag. Olivia was a good girl and if Trilby told her to swallow me and enjoy my cream, Olivia would obey.

And she did.

7 shots, a record for me but I couldn’t be sure because conscious thought at that point was a bit difficult considering my position as well as my condition as Casey just kept finger fucking my asshole. “Casey...” I barely got out.

“CUM, PAUL, HARD, RIGHT NOW” she yelled, literally.

I froze, I just couldn’t move, sorta kinda felt a click in the back of my mind actually, not sure what it was but it got pushed aside in about a second as the second orgasm hit me.

“PAUSE”

Oh I was so going to get her for that. She was still finger fucking me and then she reached out, took the back of Olivia’s neck and pulled her onto me even deeper. And that’s when Olivia finally gagged as I shot just one small load, it’s all I had left so I was on empty, frozen mid orgasm on a kitchen counter in a stranger’s house after I’d just sucked my first and only cock where I knocked the boy right the fuck out for it with a mind-breaking orgasm only after having had mine sucked the second time and passing out both times in the same exact way.

It was a very good day and I needed to sleep, seriously, deep natural sleep and I needed it quite badly. I needed some food and some water too so when Casey finally set me free all I could do was thank her. And then I had a bowl of cereal, a bottle of water, a banana, and then I asked my Wife-to-be to make me her sleepy boy. She smiled, punched me for what I had done when she self-tranced but was OK with it.

She, like all the others, including Troy to pretty much every degree that mattered, was mine, forever.

She and Casey went off to those rooms on the other side of the foyer to find one we could use, I didn’t want to disturb Troy in our bed even though we’d told him earlier Olivia and I would sleep with him. I looked up and around, then I saw Trish headed my way. My first, and she’d be my last meaning—

“You know, you’re really a sick old—

“bastard, yes, yes, don’t make me drop you, girl.”

“I’m yours, Sir, forever, I presume Troy is...?”

It’s not often a man like me can say this so I happily said it loudly:

“Yes, Trish, Troy is out cold, knocked the fuck out by the mind-breaking orgasm I gave him because I sucked his delicious cock while palming those beautiful baby soft balls and thumb fucking his rosebud while trancing him with a psychosomatic induction.”

“Oh, you figured that one out, you are one smart sick old bastard, seriously.”

I let that one pass because I loved her, but I did grab her and slid my right thumb up her perfect asshole as my left hand grabbed her by the back of the neck for a deep kiss. I wanted to do it, so I did it.

“Thank you, Trish, for introducing Troy to our little family, he’s most welcome.”

I kept slowly fingering her because I loved the way she squirmed. In all the years since she accepted The Offer, she had never ever once twitched or pulled away from me as I pleasured her. She was always willing, always trusting, and always willing to learn something new. I had an idea, I wanted to do it, so I did it.

I tranced her with slow nods timed with the insertion of my finger in her perfect asshole and slow blinks while asking her very simple “Yes” answer questions and my first, soon to be my last, never saw it coming. Her beautiful eyes fluttered closed as she surrendered to me for the final time that night and I kissed her on the forehead and thanked her for trusting me.

I led her back to my bedroom, told sleeping Troy that his Mistress was with him now, and that she wanted to make him her sleepy boy. I told sleeping Troy and sleeping Trish they were alone, no one else was around, and that they would wake up at the count of 5 and not before the count of 5 and then I sat on that damned recliner-thing and counted to 5.

Not making a sound I watched Trish dominate Troy slowly, so softly, so patiently, so warmly and so beautifully. I heard the whispers, felt myself drifting back to those times long ago, enjoying her flesh during those 22 hours, then after our deal was done I remembered how she turned the tables on me with a trigger I’d created for her and only her use and simply not remembered it after our deal was done.

That was me, you’re welcome

“You, eh, thanks,” I said to myself as I realized sleeping Paul was watching, as always. If I thought about it I’m sure somewhere back there sleeping Paul had been manipulating things carefully to bring them all together and probably did keep that memory hidden of that trigger I needed to remove, and I was OK with it. I wouldn’t be where I was if he hadn’t, so I offered one more thank you to sleeping Paul, looked up to the Universe, another thank you, and then I got up as quietly as I could and went to the right side of the bed and knelt beside it.

I wanted to see her take him, see his face, watch his eyes glaze, and I wanted to be that boy, every night, for however long those two would be together. I knew I had Olivia, she owned me, but Trish, she was the first, she owned me first, and I’d never get past that, ever, but I could live with it.

Hand on his neck, squeeze, pull, nipple, he was gone and she kept those whispers going for 10 minutes, with suggestions for being a good boy, obeying me, the girls, Olivia, Casey, always being honest about his desires, if he had any issues ever he’d immediately speak up, that he should never do something he didn’t feel comfortable with, and so on.

She was literally programming him the exact same way I had programmed her originally when she accepted my offer and I tranced her right there in my hypnotist’s chair. I realized why: that near-photographic memory she had.

I smiled, stood up as quietly as I could, kissed her on the cheek and whispered “Thank you, my first girl, my precious Trish,” and then I headed out.

“Did you enjoy watching me put my boy to sleep, Paul?” she whispered.

I guessed as much.

“Yes, I did, very much, he is a very lucky boy.”

“And so are you. Good night, Sir, thank you.”

“You’re welcome. Trish, deep sleep, all night, now.“

I turned to watch as she collapsed on top of Troy.

A very lucky boy, indeed.

Back in the living room to see Olivia and Casey and before they even spoke I just pointed, and said “Right now, I need to be a sleepy boy, both of you ladies, come with me.”

They put the bowls in the sink and ran some water, put the ice cream in the freezer, and I took my two best friends to bed. With Olivia’s help, and my cock deep inside Casey, she eased my head up softly from the back of my neck, put her nipple to my lips and I was just gone, smothered in her warm embrace. After I dropped, Olivia dropped Casey on top of me, then Olivia had sleeping Paul drop her too, or so she recounted to me when I told her I was writing this story.

We all woke up to the wonderful bright sunlight that had been missing in the main bedroom. I thought if it was my house I would renovate that aspect and put some big ass windows in the ceiling of that main bedroom. I had an idea so I ran with it.

“Olivia, love, wake up.”

She stirred, as soon as she tried to open her eyes the brightness of the room just made her put her face right back into the pillows. My cock was of course hard, that good old morning wood, and it was deep inside Casey and she was very slowly, I mean almost imperceptibly shifting to slide me in and out.

“Olivia, wake up, watch this.”

She turned, saw me wink, then lifted her head off the pillow. I turned to Casey and then did a 1-2-3 thing with my fingers to let Olivia know when I was going to do something. Casey called me her Master once, so I was going to use that.

At 3 I grabbed Casey by the hair at the back of her head with my left hand and yanked it up hard, at the same time screaming “WAKE UP, CASEY!!!”

Of course she woke up but the split second I could see some semblance of conscious awareness I choked her hard with my right hand and twisted her to stare right at me:

“FUCK YOUR MASTER’S COCK UNTIL YOU PASS OUT, NOW!!!”

Instantly she obeyed, her hips bucked onto me, hard, deep, fast, over and over again as she grunted “a... slaaveee... obeys... a slavee....obeys... a slave... UNGH obeys... UNGH oh god... UNGH.. UNGGGGGHHHHHHH”

She passed out after maybe 45 seconds of that intense physical exertion and I lowered her gently to my chest again, telling her she was a very good girl and thanking her for trusting me. I looked to my right at Olivia, and she’d self-tranced again probably just because what I’d done totally startled her right into trance, I didn’t know and it didn’t matter.

“Oh for fuck’s sake. Olivia, sleep.”

And she did.

I laughed to myself and said: “Can’t anyone keep up with me, I’m just a sick old bastard, shit. sleeping Casey, slide off me girl, sleeping much more deeply as you do so, resting until your body is refreshed.” Another idea hit me.

“As you drift off to sleep, whisper the words ‘sleeping Olivia, Trilby wants you to cum, hard, over and over as I count from 1 to 10, having an orgasm on every single number from 1 to 10 and then sleeping much more deeply as you do so, resting until your body is refreshed’ and then I told her to begin, so basically what I’d just told Casey to do just without the physical act of me being inside her aspect.

“sleeping Olivia...” she began to whisper.

All I heard as I walked out were numbers and grunts, and moans, and whimpers, and 3 yelps plus a soft cry and then I heard nothing at all but breathing as my two sleeping friends obeyed me as they always did.

I opened the door and got hit with the smell of bacon, good lord that smelled so damned good and I committed myself to having a solid home cooked breakfast, with OJ if we had it, milk, a lot of water, some fucking ketchup for my damned eggs now that Olivia was asleep, and then I started thinking about what I was going to do with Troy. By the time I got past the foyer my cock was rock hard once more because of it. That boy had a nice effect on me and I loved it.

Stepping around that divider I saw the girls at various points, Clarice and Abigail setting the table, Trish and Troy manning the stove, Sonia bent over at the fridge—I made the mental notes about who’s assholes I’d be fucking that day because there were several: Troy first, then Sonia, then Marlene. I didn’t see Taylor so I supposed she was out on that morning run. Finally sweet tight delicious rosebud loving Abigail and I was going to be ultra super gentle with her when I made her mine.

When I thought about her in that moment she literally turned like she could hear my thoughts and smiled. In that moment as our eyes met, as I saw her in that moment as that innocent Angel she’d always been, I thought about what she’d done for me literally where she was standing at that moment, the day before, imagining her just turning 180 degrees and slipping her tongue right back into my rosebud right there where I’d been held helpless because of Olivia pausing me.

And in that next moment after I thought all that I had a realization:

Of all the girls I’d made mine, and Troy and Sonia and Marlene, I knew I just fucking knew that Abigail would end up being the best fuck of my life as I took her, I knew it, I swear I did.

She smiled at me, winked, and licked her lips.

My god, you sick old bastard, you corrupted an Angel, you’re going straight to Hell, I promise, no passing Go and collecting $200, a fuckin’ express ticket to Hell, no baggage, no stops, one way, you’re gone

“sleeping Paul, you’re funny sometimes, but as long as I get to laugh with George and Robin, I’m OK with it. I’m going to fucking ruin that Angel, and I’m going to break her god damned wings off and eat them as I make her mine today when I fuck her asshole as deeply as she can take, maybe twice.”

damn

That shut sleeping Paul up for a while, and it actually shocked me to think it but I wasn’t that Paul anymore, I hadn’t been in a while, and once again, I was truly OK with it.

“Gotta get cleaned up, be back in a few, that food smells absolutely delicious, kids.”

Just as I got to my door I heard Taylor’s voice, and I turned. Hot, sweaty, perfect, Taylor. Mine.

“Taylor, come to me girl, now.”

She ran, not walked, she ran to me and I took her in my arms and tranced her right then and there. I carried her limp, loose, totally sweat drenched flesh to my bed, looked at her, saw my cock and half-cocked my head at it. I know it wanted her, it wanted into her perfect hot sweaty asshole, owning it once and for all like my tongue had so many times, but Taylor was mine and not my cock’s.

I told her to sit up and take off her top and she obeyed.

I told her to lay back and she obeyed.

I reached forward, pulled her yoga pants down to just behind her calves, folded her, and ate my Taylor’s hot deliciously sweaty asshole without another thought and I just didn’t stop. That sweat, that taste, she was the most delicious thing I’d ever had the pleasure to enjoy in my entire life, I kid you not. That natural raw animal in me just wouldn’t stop licking and sucking on that perfect girl, and they’re all perfect, that’s been established for myself, it’s a non-issue.

I pulled back, sniffed in one long breath and inhaled her scent and let it imprint in my mind.

“Taylor, wake up slowly at your own pace, please.”

She shifted, eyes opening slowly, then she saw me from between her legs as I was holding her folded. “Sir?” she asked, not really inquisitive, just a way to address me.

“Taylor, I’m always honest with you, I always have been, I always will be, and I’m telling you right now you have the most delicious rosebud I have ever tasted, but that’s just the 9 of you to work from, regardless, I wanted you to know. When I realized you’d come in from a run, I had to have you, I had” and I tongue fucked her rosebud “to have this” fucked her again “perfect” again “insanely delicious” again “hot” again “sweaty” again “asshole” again again again again and then again.

She had long since gone from any potential of moaning and even yelps to something new: squeals, something she’d never done before and I went berzerk, I literally shifted to primal, that scent of her was too much for me to hold back.

I grabbed the yoga pants and stripped them off as fast as I could and I left those bright neon pink running shoes on, there was something in the back of my head that said: “It’ll be really hot to see her shoes up there on her shoulders while you’re deep fucking her asshole.”

That’s what I wanted, so I did it.

I pulled her soft warm sweaty fucking deliciously perfect body to the edge of the bed so her lower back and hips dropped over the edge. That put her rosebud within about an inch or two of the head of my cock. I folded her one last time and dove into that pussy, I just had to do it and she started the more familiar yelps, bucking my face hard with those toned muscles and that tight flesh of hers.

In the back of my mind that click thing happened again, couldn’t figure it out but then again that delicious pussy just kinda made it very difficult to think. Her sweat, soaking her pussy while she’d been out running, god damn it was really driving me insane like never before. I felt like I was 18 again, remembering the times I’d had sex in high school, then some early experiences at university, and then Casey and my still rather limited sampling of partners until that moment and it was nothing even close.

“Taylor, look at me, please.”

She looked up, barely able to keep her eyes open, nothing but white until she brought them down to focus on me.

“Si... Sir?”

“Girl, are you happy? Here, now, like this, with me. I have to fuck you, Taylor, pussy, ass, both, right now, I have to, I can’t stop myself, are you happy?”

Her eyes opened wide, like she’d been programmed to respond in a w—

She jabbed forward and choked me, not all that hard considering her small hands, but she gave it everything she had, even trying to pull me to her face as she rose to meet mine.

“YOU SEE A BITCH, YOU FUCK A BITCH, NOW FUCK ME, MY PUSSY, MY ASS, IT’S ALL YOURS!!!”

And so I pulled back, reached down with my left hand to catch her under the left ass cheek as her legs landed against my upper body—those neon pink shoes right there as I’d imagined they would be—and then I looked down, took my damned painfully stiff cock and put the head against her slit. I looked into Taylor’s eyes, so gorgeous, and then I deep fucked my bitch.

Eyes wide, mouth “O”, tight, deep, soft, wet, incredibly hot. Mine.

“Focus,” was all she said, one word, just one word, and that PRIMAL switch in the back of my head went from Off to On and waking Paul just took a nap for a while.

I woke up next to Taylor on the bed, her breathing slow and deep. One thing I hated about being so large, at 6′6″ tall, was the impractical nature of making love to a woman in the missionary position. I enjoyed it in the past long long ago, even had a few times to make love with Casey in that manner, slow deep strokes into her as I could look into her eyes and really see what was going on as I stroked.

I missed that, and ever since I’d crossed that Rubicon in my own mind by actually allowing the girls, and Olivia, and Casey, and Troy to those oral degrees, to pleasure me in return things were obviously very different. And then going further to actually not only fucking them by way of their mouths and pussies but now just going primal to even higher degrees with all the ass play and straight up ass fucking I was still dominating them from behind.

Honestly it felt right to do things that way, maybe I was just too male or something. I had the belief that a female, a girl, a woman wanted to just be taken in that manner, and the face to face thing felt too personal, too intimate whereas fucking them from behind whether it be deep in the pussy or deep in their assholes, it seemed more, something.

The word is primal, idiot

Ah, the voice of wisdom that speaks from the shadows, and sleeping Paul was spot-on, of course. I looked at Taylor, wondering just what I’d done to her, not having the slightest faintest trace of memory, the amnesia was quite strong with this one apparently.

I sat up, trying not to disturb Taylor, no suggestions, nothing, just let her rest was my decision so I slid off the bed wondering if I could even walk. Went to the bathroom and did my business on the commode knowing I’d have to get squeaky clean before anyone got anywhere near my rosebud until I bathed proper but I was hungry. One last glance at Taylor there sleeping peacefully and I made my way back out to the living room.

“Well that was interesting,” Trish said, of course Trish with the first shot as she saw me.

“Yes, and from now on, I think you all need to go run and get all hot and sweaty because I swear to all of you, even though I’m not a massively experienced sex god like some of you might be thinking...”

I let it hang, like my now limp flaccid cock, and they took the bait as the laughter filled that space and my heart felt so much better for hearing it.

“And I love you all, dearly, every second with you is precious to me in ways I just ca—

“PROFESSOR, JUST FUCKING TELL US HOW DELICIOUS HER HOT SWEATY ASSHOLE IS,” Trish said, of course Trish with the second fatal shot.

I nodded and walked forward, taking my seat at the head of my kingdom’s dinner table.

I looked at Olivia, took her hand, at Casey, Marlene, Clarice, Troy, Trish, Sonia, and sweet not so fucking innocent about to lose those wings when I eat them off her Abigail.

I kissed Olivia’s hand and simply said:

“Taylor was the most delicious thing I’ve ever tasted in my life, and I loved every bead of sweat I could take in.”

All of them stood, literally, and clapped, and I laughed hard, so hard, my god I laughed hard for several minutes, and then it turned into tears and it had to happen. Olivia reached for me and I knew what she was going to do so I put a stop to it.

“If a single one of you even dare tries to trance me, even the slightest fucking twitch towards my neck, or a word from those lips for 5 minutes I guaran-fucking-tee you all, not just the one that does it, but all of you, there will be consequences for it. I kid you not, kids. Now let’s eat.”

Nothing was said for at least 10 minutes, just the sound of stainless steel utensils on glass plates and the tinkling noises of pitchers of water and decanters of OJ touching the glasses they were filling could be heard.

“And nobody woke me up for breakfast, you fuckers,” Taylor blurted out from behind me. I turned, winked, she winked back, then I pointed to the chair to my right.

She sat and nobody said a word.

She started to do that funky “What the hell is going on?” eating where you take a bite, then wait, shift eyes front to Olivia, then left to me, then right to Casey, then the food, then another chew, then she gave up that bullshit and just started chowing down.

I started laughing, leaned over and kissed her, squeezed Olivia’s hand, smiled, and said “I’m sorry, I really am sorry for that but sometimes I have to just be who I am, like right now apologizing and I know some of you will think it’s not necessary. I’ll say that no matter how well you ladies, and you Troy, know me, you really don’t at the deepest levels, because in some respects I don’t and will never know myself that well.”

Some actual sounds happened, finally.

“Something happened back there with Taylor and I need to figure out what it was before we move forward today, there’s a lot to do, and I can’t believe I am seriously going to say this, it’s so insanely crazy but here goes: Troy, Sonia, Marlene, and Abigail, your asses are mine today, literally, so be patient with me, please. I want this, I know that, I’m committed—the words that just came out of my mouth should be testament to that.”

“You sick old bastard, it’s about god damned fucking time, hear hear,” Trish said, because of course it’s always Trish pointing out the obvious.

“Oh, yes, and you Trish, your ass is mine, tonight, and you are mine, forever.”

I finally, after 3 years of her instant comebacks, of her jocular wit, of her near-photographic recall, I finally got something past her that she did not see coming.

“I got you, bitch, and later tonight, I’m gonna get you again, multiple times, and you’re going to fucking beg me for more, girl, and I’ll just keep giving it to you because you nearly fucking killed me in that Fazoli’s parking lot. How’s that for a comeback, Miss-Trish?”

Still sitting there, and the others had gone pin-drop-on-carpet silent. She honestly didn’t realize that no, I had not fucked her delicious tight perfect rosebud yet, it just didn’t occur to her that she was my first, and she would be my last, but now it was pretty clear and she still sat there staring at me.

Troy had been sipping his OJ when I said Miss-Trish and just kinda froze in place. Finally he couldn’t hold the laughter any longer and promptly spit out the small amount he’d failed to swallow, spilling some from his glass onto his lap. The laughter spread fast, but Trish didn’t move, not a muscle, nothing.

I’d crossed a line with her and I knew it, and so I looked at her, still staring at me, and I nodded my head up and to the left hoping she’d get the signal. My first girl, my last girl, smart thing she was, rose and started to make her way to the deck.

Olivia took my hand, squeezed, and I nodded to her as well, kissing her on the cheek and then I went to talk with Trish.

Closing the door behind me, I stood there looking at her from behind, and when I say she was perfect I really hope you’ll understand why I say that about her, about Trish, and I mean it in ways that don’t apply to the other girls.

The other girls, and Casey, and Olivia, and now my boy Troy too, they are perfect, they are as perfect as they need to be, and that’s important.

But Trish, Trish was special.

I’ve covered it already in this recollection more than once, and the previous chapters of this crazy journey I found myself on, you can just go back and read them again if needed.

I don’t care about every single female, and obviously every male on the planet, I really don’t. I just had this silly idea in my head a long time ago—probably taken from how Richard worked with me now that I knew he basically used me and Casey for living vicariously through our sexual coupling under his voice and Trilby’s spell—that finding a perfect girl and maybe a perfect boy to play with, in all the ways that matter, and help make them better people in the process could be a fun thing to do in life.

And by perfect I do mean perfect, in every respect, and yes that means physically. If I were literally to sit back and design a perfect female body, that’s Trish, and I knew it that moment I saw her head to toe. Her physical presence hit me so hard in that moment at Fazoli’s that she imprinted into my psyche automatically and permanently.

Now couple that event, as infinitely improbable as it was, with Trish meeting Troy however they really did meet and Troy being that physically perfect. Oh my god, the infinity of infinite improbabilities came true and both of them are mine, or soon enough they will be. I know, this whole “they’re mine” concept, it’s irritating and it’s frustrating to me too, the thought that by committing this very seriously compromising physical act of having sex with them in a manner our Human bodies really weren’t designed for, by way of the anal canal, it’s weird, right?

I’m telling myself that by fucking these girls and that boy up their assholes—that raw nasty disgusting crazy perverted sick twisted way—they’re going to just have a mind-break and suddenly I own them, it’s insanity, just sheer insanity.

And yet until that moment when I took Olivia, my first anal conquest at just shy of 54 solid years old, I would never in my wildest dreams have believed that that act, that deep nasty filthy act by some people’s standards meaning my hard cock sliding in and out of that orifice on their bodies, would suddenly cause them to just shift into that primal mode wanting it even more. And then when that happened to me and I enjoyed it, hell I was still reeling from that first time with Olivia even months later.

And in what, less than maybe 48 hours so far I’d fucked Casey up the ass but of course I knew I’d been doing that quite frequently as that younger man 20 odd years ago. And Clarice up the ass, and Taylor up the ass, and they are basically telling me they’re fine with it, they enjoyed it. Did they really? Is there some strange magic going on with my 54 year old cock or something like the way Trilby, a damned pocket watch for fuck’s sake, seems to be able to pull people into trance faster than most hypnotists are capable of, deeper, and with more satisfying trances?

What the fuck was going on in my life?

“Trish, when did you meet, Troy, seriously, how long have—

“You remember our time together, I told you about my roommate and her doing a handshake induction on a 1st year?”

“Vaguely, yes, it was the first time you’d seen it, right?”

“Say hello to Troy, and I pretty much fucked that perfect boy stupid that night after my roomie aroused him to stratospheric proportions. My god, Paul, he fucked me for like 2 hours, non-stop, and I am not lying to you, he just couldn’t stop fucking me even if he wanted to. I was sore for a week but I loved every god damned second of it.”

“Trish, has he... has Troy...?”

“What, my asshole? Yes, Paul, many times, he’s amazing, the first time for me was his first time, actually, with anyone. He was amazingly gentle, just like you are with us, and yes I know, I actually forgot something, ha ha funny funny you got one over on your bitch.”

I grabbed her and hugged her even with her arms folded in anger, I had to.

“You are not my bitch, Trish, you are my first, and I know that sounds idiotic but you were, and—

“Don’t call me perfect, never, ever again, don’t call me that. That silly idea you have about perfect people, it’s somewhat frustrating, it’s actually annoying, Paul. We’re just Humans like you, nothing really all that special. Look at yourself, you’re 54 years old, you’re overweight, vision issues, you are so far from perfect it’s not even funny, I mean for fuck’s sake, take a step back will you?”

I did take a step back as I let her go. I knew she was speaking figuratively, I knew it at that moment but I stepped away from her even so. The moment I did I knew what she was going to say.

“Oh, god, no, Paul, I didn’t—

“Yes, you did, and you are always honest with me, and yes, everything you said is 100% true. I love you, I’ll do anything for you because I love you, and later tonight after I fuck you in that special way I seem to have going on for whatever reason” I looked up “THE GOD DAMNED Universe SEEMS TO WANT ME TO FUCK ASSHOLES” and then I looked back into her eyes “so be it, I’m a sick old asshole fucking bastard, but so far I’m 3 for 3 and I’m on a roll. So I’m gonna lick it, I’m gonna stick it, and you’re going to beg me for more, Trish, and you know it.”

“Yes, I do, I’ve always known it, I just wondered why it took you so long to get around to it.”

“Because, my beautiful girl, you are my first, and you will be my last.”

She looked up and finally understood that part of me, that she started it when she accepted The Offer, and with her surrender she’d be closing and as our family coalesced into whatever it became.

She hugged me fast and tight, sobbing softly. “It’s OK, little one, you’re safe with me, always.”

She leaned back: “And that is why Olivia, Casey, and Clarice will love you forever and give you all the asshole action your sick old bastard mind and cock can handle, and soon you’ll have even more. Did you have enough food for breakfast?”

“Sure, I’m good,” I said.

“Paul, sleep.”

Eyes open, hot steam, water, my cock, really really being squeezed tightly. I mean, like crazy fucking tight. My eyes lowered and I saw the back of Troy’s head, facing the wall of the shower. My eyes looked down his strong back, down the lower edge, saw the way he was arched into me, saw the hairs just across the top of my groin, saw the top edge of the crack of his soft ass, and then I saw him pull forward. That’s when I saw my cock and it was in his ass.

My cock, my old but incredibly capable crazy cock, is buried to some degrees in the asshole of a 22 year old physically perfect boy, at his request, for his pleasure and mine.

“Trish, god dammit,” I muttered to myself.

“Boy, turn and look at me as best you can, slowly, easily, just look at me, please.”

Troy turned from his right, looking at me over his shoulder but twisting that torso enough—thanks to his incredibly fit form—and was crying, I could tell that even with the hot water streaming from the shower head as it hit between our bodies.

“Sir, I’m OK, I’m really OK, please.”

“Am I hurting you?” I asked.

“No, no sir, it’s...” and he pushed back on me, taking me to the hilt “it’s... perfect, your cock, it’s perfect... in me, so perfect...” and his eyes rolled up in his head as he moaned:

He was fucking me with his asshole.

I thought about that and realized in that moment that I hadn’t moved, in fact I couldn’t.

“TRISH, GOD DAMMIT,” I yelled out, literally, scaring Troy in the process.

“Sir, please, don’t be mad, you resisted her at first, woke up twice before Casey brought out Trilby and then you calmed down. Casey, Olivia, and Trish all worked with you for about 20 minutes to get you deep, then brought you to me, told me you were having some issues with doing this, and I told them you said you’d do it, you told me face to face on that bed last night you’d make me yours.”

Damned kid, I loved him, I really did, and I truly did want him, I just didn’t want to have had him like this. I wanted that experience myself: the coaxing, the trance I’d use to get inside him, both literally and figuratively, and then when the moment was right wake him up and not find myself being the one that was tranced, and paused, and really liking the way his tight asshole sucked my cock on the pull, and how good it really felt when he pushed back and squeezed me again.

Yes, it’s an asshole, just like the ones the girls have, but there was just something different, it felt different, it felt hotter than theirs did. It absolutely wasn’t as tight as I thought it would be but he mentioned something about Trish training him so I supposed she had used dildos or something over the past few days, I didn’t know for sure.

What I did know what yes, his asshole felt great, and based on that look on his face he was feeling it pleasurable, and the tears and crying were from the experience after hoping to find someone to give himself to for so long. If that one single man on the planet was me, so be it, I’d happily own him and fuck his ass forever.

“Troy, are you able to set me free?” I asked.

“Freedom,” he whispered in-between the grunts as he pushed back on me.

The moment I was free I went into that mode I’d planned out in my head since the day before when I saw him standing there hand in hand with Trish. Looking back on the moment, seriously, I wish I had tranced everyone that moment, put them all to sleep save for Trish and Troy. I would have made them my sleepy kids as Richard had considered Casey and I, and I would have taken them to my bed and programmed them to fuck each other in every way possible. I would have just sat back and watched, living vicariously as Troy drilled my perfect girl absolutely god damned senseless again and again and again as I jerked myself off in the process.

Yes, I would have done that, yes I could have done that, and at the moment that I actually wanted it happen that guy back there, still part of me lurking in those deepest shadows, he prevented it and I had to thank him for doing it. Enjoying Troy on that bed, that was worth every penny in my bank account to me 10 times over, and I couldn’t even put a price on him owning me and accepting my own surrender to him first, not once but twice in the same evening.

I looked at his face, contorted with pleasure as he had been using me as just a dildo, more or less, a live hot hard Human dildo for some period of time. But that was then and this was now and with my freedom came his utter surrender. The difference between what I was going to do with Troy and the girls was simple: I’m a guy, I have a cock, and so does Troy, so I was going to own that cock too.

I pushed him hard against wall of the shower, my left hand on the back of his neck and I squeezed hard: if he’d been programmed by Trish I knew that would make him compliant and docile instantly and it did so good girl, Trish, I’ll fuck you even harder later tonight as a bonus for it. He relaxed under my grip on his neck and stopped moving for most intents and purposes as I held him in place.

I growled to him: “Stick your ass out, boy, arch that back, now.”

He obeyed as that hand on his neck made it impossible to resist me by design. Yes he could literally shrug it off, and with his strength he could probably toss me around like a literal rag doll even considering the size difference, but what stood before me in that shower with my cock already deep in his asshole wasn’t that man, it was a boy, in that D/s sense of things. A boy that wanted—a boy that needed—a Sir, a man, to love, to learn from, to emulate, to be mentored by, to be cared for by and care for, and I’d wanted a good boy to go with my good girl Trish for a long time.

And now I had him, on my cock, willingly, and that was that.

“Little boy, why are you here?” I asked.

“To surrender, Sir.”

“Surrender what, boy?”

“Everything I am, Sir.”

“So, this hard cock of mine, the one you’ve been using to get yourself off, you want that?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Why?”

“It feels so good, Sir, so different.”

“Different from what?”

“The dildos, Trish... she’s been training me to accept you, she told me your cock was a match for one that she bought me and I’ve been using it daily, and I love it, I love the feeling of a cock in my ass, but you’re real, Sir, your cock is so hot in my ass, oh...”

He pushed back and I felt that asshole squeeze me, hard, and I matched it by squeezing that Kegel muscle which typically just cuts off the stream of urine in the urethra for a man, but if the penis is erect it also can cut of the blood flow tightly which adds pressure to the chambers inside the penis: it’s like taking one of those funky long thin balloons used to make balloon animals. If you blow it up it’ll stretch out in one long tube-like thing, and if you crimp it in the middle the two sides increase in diameter because you’re increasing the pressure inside the balloon on each side of the crimp.

So I used that Kegel muscle—which had been getting a real workout with all the ass fucking I’d been doing—to squeeze which caused my cock to swell slightly inside his asshole which was trying to squeeze my cock and the moment I matched his squeeze with my swelling he yelped.

“Yes, boy, you felt that big dick in your ass get even bigger, didn’t you?” I leaned into him, my body pressing into his pushing him harder into the wall.

“You love that big dick up your ass, say it, boy.”

“I... love that... big dick... up... my ass... Sir.”

“Well here’s a secret, do you want to know a secret, boy?”

“Yes... Sir.”

I pressed that neck much much harder and he went completely limp for the most part, just like a kitten does when the Momma cat bites the kitten’s neck.

“I don’t have a big dick, Troy, I have a big cock, let me teach you the difference.”

And the claiming of Troy began in earnest.

Left hand let his neck go and darted once again up under the left armpit, slid up his very slick chest, pushed him back into me at the forearm even as I pulled him back into by upper body hard. He felt wonderful against me, again just a purely pleasure thing—man, woman, it doesn’t matter, it just feels good to have a warm body with skin on skin contact in that manner.

My left hand slid up just right and with him being shorter than I expected my perfect boy to be I had to adjust my stance slightly. I finally got that neck, a very strong neck considering all the exercises he’d done on the sternocleidomastoid and trapezoid muscles over the years but it didn’t matter. Once I took hold of that neck his asshole squeezed me really hard and that was the signal that he loved it.

I stood with a wider stance to get a bit lower, I needed to be able to get my hips into that mode where I could self-trance a bit and let the involuntary flexors go to work as my body would go automatic and just fuck that hot hole. Again, a hole to fuck was a hole to fuck: it belonging to a male or female wasn’t relevant anymore.

“Boy, here’s the difference between a cock and a dick. Remember when you sucked my cock last night, twice?”

“Yes... Sir”

“And you remember how you seduced me with those eyes, those lips, those beautiful cheeks sucking in?”

“Yes SIR”

“Yes, you know that look, I did the same thing to you didn’t I? I gave you that face, that face we men and boys like to see on the bitches when they suck on us, don’t you?”

“Yes Sir”

“That look with those cheeks sucked in that shows up yes, they’re really sucking and hoping to feed on that sweet thick cream, right?”

“Yes Sir”

“Troy, you sucked my cock, you put me to sleep, twice, I’d never felt that good in my life, and you did that for me, you sucked, you tranced, and I slept for you, that’s a powerful thing to me. My strongest desire of all is being hypnotized and taken down without even knowing it’s happening. And you did that for me, not once, but twice in a short period of time. Do you understand how important that is for me?”

“No, Sir.”

“Troy, stop, relax, calm yourself for a moment. Turn, please, just slightly, look at me.”

He turned, all hot, bothered, and I saw him for the beautiful mess he was, just like the girls, just beautiful.

“You milked me, Troy, twice, it was simply wonderful, I can’t thank you enough, and I hope, I pray, that you milk me again and again the same exact way, and put me to sleep every single time because I surrendered to you last night. I am yours, forever, if that makes sense. I was supposed to make you mine but you beat me to the punch, boy. Thank you very much, thank you.”

I kissed him on the cheek and he understood.

“Sir, do me a favor please?” he said.

“Anything.”

“Make me your good boy, please, now, right now, Sir.”

“Good boy.”

I pulled back, choked him harder, slammed into him as deeply as I could with the first stroke, and then took his cock in my right and and said “Sleep” in his right ear.

I fucked him up the ass for about 5 minutes that way, knowing sleeping Troy was enjoying himself, and before I moved to the next step I whispered in and asked if everything was OK.

“yes sir, he’s fine, he’s very happy you surrendered to him last night, i knew you would, i was watching, and you did surrender, so sweetly, when we began blinking i knew sleeping Paul was watching and it was fun to hypnotize him so easily, i really want us to have fun like that many more times”

“We will, I promise, but now I have to own you, boy, all of you, thank you, sleeping Troy.”

I growled in his ear and fucked him much harder for another minute, and then I literally yelled “WAKE UP, TROY” in his ear, like a military drill sergeant. I wanted that boy to know who was in charge of him, his mind, his body, and especially that oh-so tight hot asshole. He really did feel unbelievably tight, just so different than the girls, it was really wonderful.

Besides, as a world class gymnast that had been training for so long, it was obvious he had a coach at the schools where that training happened, so he’s used to having a man tell him exactly what to do so often I was going to take advantage of that conditioning. Now he’d have the more personal touch of an experienced life-coach with the additional benefit of having himself fucked up the ass regularly for pleasure just because that’s what I wanted to do. And he’d have plenty of perfect pussy too.

And of course, the hypnosis, which would make everything better, just like bacon.

His eyes popped open, his head turned towards me from when I was whispering to sleeping Troy.

“Ah, nice to know you’re awake again, that’s the second time you’ve passed out on me” playing my skills up as some Svengali like 54 year old ass fucker to the max: “so, are you ready to begin the real fucking?”

His head literally snapped to the right even further as the reality set in.

“Begin... what do you mean” and I choked him as hard as I could knowing I wasn’t hitting the carotid so I all did was cut off his ability to speak. I had no idea how long I’d been in the shower with him being used as a paused/frozen Human dildo to fuck himself with, but that was then and this was now so:

“Yes, boy, all that’s happened until this moment was just foreplay, you sweet little boy you. Now that you know I sucked your boy dick, now you can feel my man cock, so feel me now, boy, right now.“

I timed that last now with a strong squeeze, a serious stroke on his cock feeling that hot water lubricating my hand as I continued stroking him with that gentle barely there touch. At that moment I shifted my hand into a circular shape and placed it right on the head, I was going to rapid stroke just the head of his cock in a way similar to how he’s rapid-sucked my head twice to knock me out and I had done to him as I put him to sleep with the nods and blinks.

That was a seriously hot thing when he did it to me that first time. I totally got caught unawares, but that second time I knew he’d do it again and it made me so happy seeing him, those cheeks, those lips, those eyes, purposely hypnotizing me in that way. He was like a snake or something, just that slow very slight up and down movement of those soft warm lips just on the head—ladies, and boys, pay attention: a man’s shaft, the length of his penis, stroking it forever like it’s some power tool isn’t the answer, seriously.

Soft light delicate fingers and fingernails on the scrotum skin, not manhandling the balls like they’re a bag of candy or something. And the cock: stop worrying about the shaft, the magic lies there on that mushroom head, that’s the male clit, seriously. Ladies have the clitoris, it’s typically pretty tiny, hides under that hood of skin—that’s nature’s “roof” basically to cover and protect it because if it was exposed all the time just wearing panties would have you ladies jilling yourselves senseless.

But for us men, boys, guys, whatever, the head of our cocks is a big super duper giant sized clit, basically. If you focus your tongue lashing and mouth fucking and those soft wet lips on that head, just going back and forth on the head and that small area just below the head on the shaft itself, if you’ll do that for us we’ll give you the world.

Yes, I said it once, now I just said it again: pay attention and someday you’ll thank me when your partner or partners thank you and wonder where the fuck you learned how to suck cock and palm balls that well. You’re welcome.

Oh, yeah, all that and finger and lick our rosebuds too but that’s another story for another time.

After I said now and really stroked into him deeper than ever that I knew of and choked him harder his cock really perked up like crazy when I did that “magic ball” on the head. I was purposely focusing all the friction there, on that super clit for lack of a better name, and the pressure in his asshole, coupled with the choking, plus the water on his body that just didn’t stop, and my body pressed into his, my hot breath in his ear and the growling I was doing almost constantly, and that hand-ball stimulating him past the point of no return, it only took one more choke and stroke to own him.

I leaned in as I did one final whammy on him and held all three in place as soon as I did them in one instant: the choke, the stroke, and the ball squeeze hard on the head of his cock as I growled that most special word into his willing ear knowing it would be as powerful as me fucking his brain directly with a mental cock:

“MINE”

He cried out, just like the rest, I felt the spurting cum in the ball of my hand and mixing that with the water made it super slick so I just kept stroking the head and a few moments later his knees buckled and my good boy Troy lapsed into unconsciousness in my arms, mine forever as I stroked his asshole once more because I hadn’t come yet.

And then I had an idea, and I wanted it so I did it.

I held him tightly and whispered in his ear: “Sleep.”

And he did.

And I called out to sleeping Troy and he responded.

And I asked him if waking Troy was OK and sleeping Troy told me he was better than OK, he was mine, he was happier than he’d ever been in his whole life, and when I growled “MINE” in his ear that’s what set off that orgasm, not my choking him, not my cock deep in his ass, not the water, or me, not even my stroking the head of his perfect cock.

When I leaned into and spoke that word in my hot breath as a low growl sleeping Troy pulled waking Troy’s mind right out from under him and fell right into my willing loving embrace.

I told sleeping Troy to have waking Troy forget everything from the moment he walked into the bathroom however long ago that was, just hide it from him for a little while, and that I’d allow it to return to him when I whispered the phrase “Remember the Alamo” in his ear. sleeping Troy liked that idea, knew why I was doing it, and even told me I could fuck waking Troy as hard as I wanted, that my cock fit him perfectly and wouldn’t hurt him. He apparently had felt no pain since the moment he’d started fucking me as that frozen Human dildo earlier.

I whispered “Thank you, sleeping Troy, make him forget, then I’ll fuck him stupid once more.”

“WAKE UP, TROY!!!” I growled.

He snapped to full consciousness, realized what was happening, realized how good my cock felt so deep in his tight asshole, then he turned to see me and I had an idea and I wanted to do it so I did it. I let go of the head of his cock, and smeared his face with the watery mess of his cream and held my palm to his mouth and commanded him to lick it.

Without even a thought he did it, tasting himself in the process. For that brief moment I considered, just for a flash of an instant, I’d crossed a line but again, just like with the girls, they told me to do whatever I wanted, and so I did.

He lapped at his own cream and stopped, then when the taste hit him, he smiled, I kid you not, he smiled, turned slightly and winked at me, then he licked the palm completely clean, then between the fingers and I twisted my hand so he could get that area between the thumb and forefinger.

He then took my thumb into his mouth and started sucking it, back and forth, and without me evening realizing he took the rhythm of me still fucking him in the ass, we fell into a sync and then he nodded, and blinked, and nodded, and sucked, and squeezed my cock in his ass, and sucked, and blinked, and nodded and I fucked him and he nodded and blinked and I nodded and I blinked and I fucked and nodded and fucked and fucked and...

“Good boy, Paul, such a good boy, relax and slowly fuck my asshole, deeper, so good to be a sleepy boy for me and fuck me this way. It feels so good to be so sleepy, your big hard cock in my tight hot asshole, you love fucking me this way, say yes.”

“yes”

“And each stroke into my hot tight boypussy makes you even more sleepy, doesn’t it?”

“yes”

“From this moment forward, you will always refer to my asshole as my boypussy, forevermore it will be Troy’s boypussy, say it.”

“Troy’s boypussy.”

“You love to lick my boypussy.”

“i love to lick your boypussy”

“You love to finger my boypussy.”

“i love to finger your boypussy”

“My boypussy owns you.”

“your boypussy owns me”

“I own you, Paul, say yes.”

“yes”

“Get on your knees and tongue fuck my boypussy, Paul, now.“

On my knees, yes, a perfect delicious boypussy, all mine. I was all his, and his boypussy was all mine. Troy told me to tongue fuck his boypussy.

And so I did.

Tastes so good, so good, so amazing, licking, stroking, deeper, hearing him tell me what to do, so sleepy, so blissfully unaware of his voice, I didn’t have to listen, I just had to fuck his boypussy with my soft wet tongue. Yes, his fingernails, on my forehead, he knows, he knows my triggers, he puts me to sleep with that mouth, those cheeks, those eyes, oh my god I’m his good boy, right where I want to be, his fingernails raking my scalp, his palm, so good, so... UNGGGGGHHHHHHH

“Paul, sleep.”

And I did.

Eyes open, Troy, staring at me and stroking the left side of my face softly.

“Hi,” I said.

“Hi,” he said.

“So, that happened.”

“Yes Sir, yes it did, thank you, Sir, so very much. I don’t remember all of it apparently, I’m guessing there’s a reason for that.”

“Forgive me, Troy, I had an idea at one point and nowadays I’ve taken the track, because of the ladies trying to make me understand they want me to do what I want with them whenever the thought happens, to not shut it out or bury it. If I see Trish bent over and I want to get on my knees and lick her perfect delicious rosebud senseless, or grab Casey and push her down and skull fuck her, it’s taking some getting used to doing those things when I decide I want to do it.“

“I can only imagine,” Troy quipped.

“No, Troy, that’s the point. I, for several years now, and especially since Olivia walked into my life—you know the story right?”

“Not specifically, all Trish has told me is that you’ve always had this idea of the two big fantasies: the first being finding your perfect girl”—and I was so pleased to hear him, a man, my good boy now, saying my perfect girl and not his perfect girl or even a perfect girl, he understood what I meant by that statement—“and being able to make your offer to her. And I read the full story, which is for all intents and purposes why I chose you, only you, to offer my surrender to and I am so very happy I chose wisely, Sir.“

“And I am so happy Trish found you, even if it was that happy accident that could literally have been a catalyst for all that’s happened. Now, are you ready?” I asked.

“Ready for—

“Remember the Alamo.”

Troys eyes went wide, big time wide, his face just froze as he stared at me and I just waited for it. I really wasn’t expecting him to have an orgasm on that recall but he did, a fairly serious one but he didn’t physically move that much. His cock twitched once, then twice, and then the first spurt of cream shot out onto the comforter, then another, and then he breathed hard like Trish had done after that soft orgasm Casey coaxed her into with Trilby’s assistance.

“Holy shit... Sir, what the hell, you...”

“You’re welcome, boy,” I said, pulling him into a soft kiss and he returned it.

“I... I had no idea I could feel like that, did that really happen?” he asked, rolling onto his back and taking his face in both hands, rubbing them up into his hair and giggling. As he did his beautiful cock just bounced as the remainder of that orgasm subsided.

And now for the coup de grace.

“What time is it, anyway?” I asked.

Troy rolled back over on his left side looking for that alarm clock I’d moved into the drawer on purpose.

“rag doll.”

Handsome. Intelligent. Hard and soft at the same time. Mine.

I slid over to him, feeling that hard and soft body at the same time. I reached down and felt that soft but hard ass, got a good grab of the meat on his bones, one could say. I raked my fingernails from the area about where his right knee was on the outside of the leg all the way up his strong muscular thigh then across that super duper sensitive spot most of us have on the hips, that spot which usually causes the involuntary spasm, and...

He jerked back into me and as he did so my cock ended up sliding right into that gap where his cock and balls were. I couldn’t believe it when it happened, it was perfect and I felt the warmth of his thighs and his balls rubbing along the top of my cock just about where my head reached. I’d never considered this, it was a whole new thing and I instantly put spooning Troy this way at the top of my “for the moment” pleasure sources list.

I had an idea so I went with it.

I raked the same spot again and he humped me again and I felt the head of my cock making contact with the very base of the underside of Troy’s beautiful hard cock.

So I raked him again the same way, and that humping just felt better than you can possibly imagine. It wasn’t “sex” in the sense that I was inside him, I was literally just wedged in-between his thighs, in that gap area and his balls, inside that insanely soft hairless scrotum, were sliding back and forth on the head of my cock and that feeling made my cock surge every moment.

“Oh god, I’m sorry Troy, close your eyes, I got caught up. You can use your mouth—and lord knows, you have a wonderful soft mouth, my boy, so amazing—and speak to me if you wish.”

“Sir?”

“Yes, boy?”

“This is nice, Sir, I don’t particularly like the rag doll effect, but I really do love this feeling right now, can you free me but I will stay still, I just...”

“Tell me, Troy.”

“I love this feeling of comfort, just this moment, just you, a man I admire and respect, and I love you, and you know what I mean when I say that, and I do love it when you fuck my boypussy so deeply but this, this moment, this feeling of you against me, your body against mine, this is so comfortable to me, it’s like we could spoon like this forever and never be unhappy for doing it. Does that make sense, Sir?”

“Freedom.”

I felt him twitch, and he pushed himself up just a bit from his left side.

“Sir, please, your left arm, under my left ribs, so you can hug me tightly.”

I did exactly what my good boy asked me to do and I slid my left arm under him, and I allowed my left hand to softly, very softly, take his throat into a firm but still gentle grip. He lowered his upper body and then scooted back into me more deeply, and as he did so my cock slid back and forth a bit and that soft skin of his scrotum rubbed the head of my cock and oh god it just made my cock surge, so good and my head just fell as I relaxed into that sensation.

“I know, Sir, it feels wonderful to me too, you can softly and slowly fuck me this way if you want, if it feels good, just squeeze me tightly, Sir, it’s just so comfortable now, that’s what I want.”

I swear, this boy was perfect, I can’t explain that word and why he was so utterly perfect for me. So soft, so hard, so intelligent, so perceptive, he felt so good when I fucked his boypussy, I couldn’t—

“Troy, did Trish or Olivia, or maybe both of them, shift something with respect to calling your b—well damn that’s powerful stuff. I’m thinking that word but boypussy comes out.”

“Say you love to lick Trish’s asshole, Sir.”

“I love to lick Trish’s asshole.”

“Now say you love to lick Troy’s asshole.”

I knew what to say and I focused on those words as I just heard them and I could mentally say them easily but it still came out of my mouth as:

“I love to lick Troy’s boypussy.”

“It doesn’t matter which slang word you use, Sir, sleeping Paul will always modify it for you as you speak it verbally. I like it myself, makes me feel yummy inside to think you love fucking my boypussy, and you do, don’t you Sir?”

“Yes.”

“Yes you do,” and Troy turned slightly and nodded as my eyes caught that one eye cocked to one side and it blinked, and he nodded, and I blinked, and he nodded, and...

“Wake up slowly, Paul, at your own pace.”

My eyes fluttered open.

“Welcome back.”

“Geezus that is so nice when that happens. God damn I love that, I mean, holy shit it’s amazing, who taught you that?”

“Olivia, she’s quite amazing. Since I met Trish I’ve been studying hypnosis pretty seriously, and you’re the first person I had the idea to try it on, and I wanted it so—

“You did it. Damn, you are perfect for me, I mean it, you really are the perfect boy for me.“

He turned his head and nodded, and blinked, nodded, and blinked, I blinked, I nod...

“Wake up slowly, Paul, always at your own pace.”

“My god, do that again please.”

“You like that, don’t you, Sir?”

“yes”

“Yes,” nod “you do” nod “you love this” nod blink “it’s so easy to follow me” nod blink “as I put you to sleep again” nod nod blink “so easy to surrender to me” nod blink blink blink “sleepy boy” nod blink “you are my sleepy boy, Paul” nod blink “sleep now” nod...

“Wake up, Paul.”

My eyes opened and I swear I knew this boy, this absolutely luscious fucking machine who I thought I’d have utterly wrapped around my little finger, suddenly became the good boy trancing me so easily. I’d say soon he’d be able to seduce me into a deep hypnotic sleep that would make even Trilby jealous.

“Open the drawer, I need to know what time it is, please.”

Troy scooted slightly and as he did he pushed that ass back on me, that scrotum rubbed the head of my cock and I honestly moaned and dropped, at least my head. I just wanted to fuck him again, to be perfectly honest. I did, he was mine, he gave himself to me, and I wanted to fuck his boypussy, for hours, I just wanted to lay here as we were so comfortable and just slow fuck him, so very slowly, enjoying that tight hot boypussy with deep slow strokes, all the way in, all the way out, and have him nod and blink me right back into trance forever.

“Troy, you know that’s my ultimate desire, right? What you’re doing to me with the nods and blinks? It’s so beautiful, the way you do it—and don’t for the moment—but damn it’s so powerful. My ultimate desire is that being taken aspect: to be hypnotized, to be pulled down down down into that sleepy blissful state, not truly deep trance where I’m consciously unaware though. I want that sleepy blissed out fuzzy minded softly blank feeling.”

“It’s 10:21AM, Sir, will you do something for me?”

“Of course.”

“Fuck me, now.“

And so I did.

I reached down with my right hand and pulled back just a bit to extricate my cock from that position in-between his thighs but I knew for a fact I’d be spooning him that way any chance I could when sleeping with him.

I took my insanely hard sick old bastard cock, noting I was squeaky clean even in spite of not remembering how the shower actually ended or how we got back there on the bed, it didn’t really matter. What mattered was that soft ass, that good boy, and that amazing boypussy.

I put my cock right to it, right there and right then—

“Wait, Sir, wait.”

“You OK?” I asked.

“Yes, Sir, I just, well, you said if I want it to do it so: I want you to fuck me hard, deep, and fast, that first stroke, take me as deeply as you can, Sir, and then really fuck me with deep strokes. Hold me, hug me, you don’t have to bother with my cock, that’s fine, I’m not looking for that kind of feeling. Is that OK?”

“Perfectly, don’t worry, I’ll make sure” and I shifted my voice lower with that growl aspect as I leaned into his ear “I will fuck your boypussy deep, fast, and hard.”

Troy giggled when I said it.

“What’s so funny?” I had to ask as I nuzzled against his ear.

“The wonder of it all, it’s insanity, now please, Sir, fuck your good boy’s boypussy.”

“Your wish is my command.”

I lined up again, head of my cock right there, I felt his boypussy twitch, slightly, and then I pushed as deeply into him as I could and... so nice, so... sleepy, deep... so comfortable

“That’s right, my sleepy boy, another gift from Trish for you, with her hope it’s what you want. She knows how very much you loved her for milking you long ago, so she and Olivia worked with Trilby to deeply implant this into your sleepy mind: whenever you penetrate my boypussy with that gorgeous cock of yours you will slide so very deep into that sleep-fuck trance.”

Those words, sleep-fuck trance, another dream of mine but I had never shared it with anyone, ever. Never talked about it, never wrote it down, never put it into a story, and never shared it with anyone so how the hell did—

“Trilby, Sir, I don’t know what’s going on with that pocket watch but as I sat there watching Olivia swing Trilby, Olivia dropped all by herself, and as Casey reached for Trilby to take over she dropped before her hand even reached Trilby’s chain. Trish tried and she got put to sleep too, and honestly it made my cock rock fucking hard seeing it happen and it gave me some great ideas. I had to twist my head and just not look at Trilby again after that.”

“yessss trilby... goooood girrrrrlll...”

I slid back into that soft hot tight boypussy and slipped deeper into that sleepy trance, and I was his once more.

“Good boy, Paul, a sleepy wonderful soft blank boy, now.“

Mind, blank. Body, sleepy. Cock, so warm and safe in that boypussy. His.

“Sleepy boy, fuck me deeper, you can do it, just a little bit deeper, Paul, so good to sleep-fuck me, you love to sleep-fuck me deeply, do it, now.“

And so I did.

Deeper strokes just wiped my mind totally blank and my hips went on automatic. I sleep-fucked Troy’s boypussy and drifted, not deep enough to go fully unconscious with no conscious awareness, and I believe that was by design: the ladies just wanted me to feel good, to feel that soft sweet sleepy pleasure I crave so desperately, and Troy was making yet another dream come true.

“I’m your perfect boy, Paul, fuck me, and sleep, fuck, and sleep, fuck, sleep, fuck, deep sleep, that’s right, let it happen, it’s happening now as you sleep and fuck, fuck me and sleep, fuck me to sleep—

And that’s when I got him because another of my deepest fantasies is whispering that word, that most amazingly sexy word, ‘Sleep,’ in someone’s ear when I’m fucking them. I was fucking him and he told me—because he was in control of me—to fuck him to sleep and that’s how I fucked people to sleep. That’s what I wanted to do, so that’s what I did.

“Troy, sleep, sleep, sleeeeep...” I whispered, turning the tables on my good boy.

He moaned as I fucked him to sleep. I fucked him and with each stroke as I myself drifted deeper I kept whispering that word in his ear because he told me to fuck him to sleep, and we simply ended up literally fucking each other into a deep natural sleep right there, spooned together perfectly.

Comfortable.

I woke up alone, and unlike I’d ever felt in my life, having not really had a life-partner there with me aside from Olivia so far, and this thing with Troy, holy shit it was so powerful. It wasn’t romantic, it’s not that, it’s just, comfortable and it’s what I always wanted.

I couldn’t resist him even if I wanted to and I knew it. I rolled over onto my back and stared at that ceiling again and I cried. I cried because he wasn’t there at my side, my good boy, and I knew he’d be back and make me his sleepy boy again soon but even so each passing moment my heart hurt, it really hurt. I never felt like this with Olivia when she’d return to Manhattan, I didn’t understand this.

“Hi,” he said.

I turned to the left, seeing the beautiful man leaning against the bathroom door frame once again and I swear the urge to jump up and go hug him hit me so hard. It was what I wanted, so I—

“rag doll.”

“oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god...” was all I could think for several seconds. I knew what was going to happen and I was so happy. It was so fucking sick to have gone from heartbreak to pure unadulterated bliss so fast, the delicious dichotomy of him not being here and in the blink of eye not only was he there but he was going to suck me to sleep again. I came, oh I came so hard, and I felt myself spurting like a god damned fire hose 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 solid spurts hands free, my first actual hands free orgasm of my entire life, then the feeling faded. Not even Olivia had triggered me to that, nor Trish, and I’m certain Casey hadn’t.

And Troy, beautiful boy he was, didn’t even touch me and there I was spurting off 10 loads for him, only him. Why was this man affecting me that way? I wanted to know but I couldn’t do anything. I hated that fucking rag doll trigger in those precious moments when I couldn’t move, hated it more with each breath.

I couldn’t see him because my eyes were there, staring at that fucking ceiling again but I felt him as he climbed on the bed. I kept waiting for him to at least free me to some degrees, but he didn’t. I felt him straddle me, then I felt his hand on my cock, after I’d just given him so much of my cream, and then I felt his boypussy pressing against the head of my cock, no, please no, I want you to suck, I want your mouth, please Troy, set me...

The sleepy bliss returned as Troy rode up and down on my quite incredibly hard cock. I still couldn’t move and all I could do was wait for some freedom. My eyes were watering like crazy and I started to cry and he just kept going up and down, up and down, and I just keep drifting deeper to the edge of sleep as Troy’s boypussy sleep-fucked me down, down, god it felt so good to go down, then up, then down, and up, sleep-fucking me, up, and down...

“Paul, you can look at me if you want but nothing else moves.”

My eyes looked at him and he nodded, and he blinked, and he sleep-fucked me, up and down, in sync with the nods and blinks, nod, blink, down, nod blink, up, nod blink, sleep-fucked to sleep, I was so fucked, so wonderfully helplessly fucked to sleep as Troy sleep-fucked me and tranced me with nods and blinks.

I lost my mind somewhere between a nod and a blink, and I really did love having a mind.

Eyes open, I felt so wonderful, so happy, and I couldn’t move. I felt happy because I was staring at the ceiling, on my bed, with my legs folded and Troy’s soft wet tongue fucking my boypussy. He licked it, kissed it, thumbed it, licked it some more, circled it with his warm wet tongue, and then slid in deep and started licking me from the inside and it felt so insanely good. He licked me some more and then he did that slow long lick from my boypussy straight up, over those balls, my balls, my 54 year old balls that had popped off 10 loads for him earlier and he never even touched me.

Over the balls, over the base of my cock, up the underside of my shaft and I started feeling that trance pulling me before he even took me into that perfect soft sucking mouth. I was just about gone when he noted my eyes rolling back.

“Stay with me, Paul, you must stay awake for me, now.”

My eyes popped open, tears making it really difficult to see, he still wouldn’t let me blink and I didn’t know why he wouldn’t let me at least do that... OH GOD, PLEASE...

That mouth, so soft, I wanted to see, I wanted to see that face, that beautiful man giving me such mind-breaking life-altering pleasure, please at least let me see you, PLEASE TROY FOR GOD’S SAKE LET ME LOOK AT YOU

“Paul, you can lift your head and look at me, blink, boy, blink.”

I blinked, then lifted my head, and stared. There, that mouth, on my cock, just the head inside, sucking me, up and down, his thumb in my boypussy, fucking it slowly, in and out, pressing deeper than before, and even deeper. It didn’t hurt, it felt amazing, and as his mouth sucked, his cheeks pulled in, and when I saw that I felt the orgasm build. That face, that mouth, those cheeks, those eyes, those... nod blink... no, don’t want to sleep again, please

He nodded, he blinked, then he sucked me all the way to my balls, and I lost my mind again as everything went black but I felt nothing but bliss, pure, perfect sleepy bliss.

It was the best moment of my life.

Eyes open, once more, staring at that ceiling.

“Hello, boy.”

I couldn’t see him but he said hello and I had to reply.

“Hello, Sir.”

“How do you feel, boy?”

“I am happy, Sir.”

“Have you ever felt this happy?”

“No, Sir, never, this is a new thing for me, I learned something new today.”

“And what was that, boy?”

“That I finally know what it’s like to be a truly sleepy boy.”

“And that was your heart’s desire, wasn’t it? To be sleepy and obedient, and happy, feeling that sleepy bliss just empty that crazy overactive mind as you surrendered it to another, for their pleasure but also for yours, correct?”

“Yes Sir, you understand perfectly.”

“I do, because I’m a good boy myself, Paul, your good boy, and you taught me well, in so short a period of time I hardly believed it possible. Thank you, Paul, for making me your good boy.”

“You’re welcome, Sir.”

“Paul, I want to do something for you, but I’m not sure you’ll want me to do it, is there a possibility you might, if I tell you what is it I want to do for you?”

“Of course, Sir, you own me, heart, mind, body, soul, I’m yours.”

I felt the bed move under me, felt his skin sliding up mine, saw him in my field of vision just below my face but I still couldn’t move my eyes.

“Paul, look at me.”

And I did.

“No more nods, or blinks for now, we’ll save those for later because you are such a good subject, you surrender to trance so easily. I bet you never realized you could drop that easily, not even noticing it on the conscious level when I nodded and blinked sometimes, did you?”

“No Sir, that was really fucking hot to me, seriously hot.”

“And you love that, don’t you?”

“Oh yes, Sir, my greatest desire is actually being taken without even being aware of it. The sleepy boy part is just behind that.”

“Paul, I’ve had a few good talks with Olivia and Trish over the past few weeks as we all planned this weekend, and I just met Casey on Friday and we had a short chat last night. The ladies, they love you so much, you’ve done so much for them, and the pleasure you’ve given all the girls. And me too last night and this morning in the shower when you made me your boy forever, that was amazing, thank you.”

“You’re welcome, Sir.”

“But the ladies want you to feel even better, if you’re willing to learn something new about yourself, do you think you can do that?”

“Yes, Sir, of course I can.”

“Will you be my good boy, Paul?”

“Absolutely, Sir.”

I saw Troy’s face directly over my own, then he kissed me on the lips so very softly, slid his soft beautiful face down my left cheek and whispered in my ear:

“May I please fuck your boypussy?”

I cried out and I knew it was me:

“YES SIR”

“Good boy, Paul,” and he gave me a soft kiss on the cheek.

“I’m going to fuck you to sleep, Paul, and then wake you up. Then I’ll fuck you to sleep again, and wake you. I’m going to do this, fuck you to sleep then wake you up, for the next hour or so, maybe 2 hours depending.”

When he said an hour my heart literally melted, but when he said 2 hours my mind melted right along with it and I felt both of them draining right through that mattress. He climbed up my body and then when his beautiful cock was there directly over my face he told me to lick those crazy soft balls and I did.

He scooted forward just a little bit more and suddenly there his boypussy was and he lowered himself just an inch or so and I could finally taste him once more.

And so I did.

After few minutes Troy leaned back and smiled, and that made me very happy. He scooted forward over me completely to the head of the bed and then he appeared to be doing some moving of some items of some kind. Suddenly he was back over my face, but upside down. I felt his soft warm right hand reach under my neck and lift my head up but it just dropped back which made him use his left hand. As my head dropped back I caught a peek of that beautiful cock of his, right there, pointed directly at my mouth.

I gasped, loudly, because I knew what he was going to do with me.

He changed his grip on my head and then I was looking at my body, my own cock, still hard, pulsing in time with my heartbeat. Not a bad cock, really, not that long, not nearly as long as I thought I wanted it to be.

Then my head fell back and it was a bit different. I had view of his cock again, that utterly delicious thing, and those balls, so full of that cream, that cream soda tasting cream. I was OK, I was safe with him, always, and I believed it in his heart, his mind, his body, and his soul just as I did in my own.

I was his sleepy boy, and he owned me. His.

“Paul, relax, I’ll go very slow, I need to do this now. Your boypussy will be next, but for now, for just a short while, I need to fuck your mouthpussy, and if I can, without problems, I’ll slide in deep and fuck your throatpussy too, obey.”

The item under my neck felt like a hard piece of foam, I couldn’t turn to look at it so I can’t say for sure.

“Easy, boy, I will go so very slow as I fuck your mouthpussy, if you want me to stop at any moment, any moment at all, you will instantly raise your right hand straight up in the air, do you understand?”

“yes sir”

My voice sounded different talking that way, guess my vocal chords got really stretched or something.

“And now I begin,” I heard Troy say.

He eased forward and I saw precum at the tip of his cock, so beautiful, it looked so delicious and I wanted to taste it.

“Paul, you can open and close your mouth as needed, your tongue works normally and you can speak to me if you really need to, but since I’m going to be deep in that mouthpussy of yours, and I hope, I truly do hope that I fuck your throatpussy, speaking won’t be useful. Is there anything you want to say to me, boy?”

“Fuck my mouthpussy, Sir, I’m a good boy, if I can handle you in my throatpussy without problems, then fuck that too, Sir. You own me, thank you for making me your sleepy boy.”

“You’re welcome.”

He just leaned forward a few more inches and my tongue found the head, so slow, so gentle, licking that delicious precum off the tip as he slid in deeper and it felt fine and my god he tasted so good. His skin itself was delicious. I didn’t care about anything or anyone else in the entire world, my focus was on Troy and Troy fucking my mouthpussy deep, and if possible my throatpussy too. I really hoped he could get that deep, I really wanted to learn something new about myself.

“Such a good boy, suck, Paul, suck my cock, boy.”

I heard the words, I knew I was obedient, and so I obeyed. His.

I sucked, deeply, inhaling him as much as I could, and then he pulled out as I felt his head slide across my tongue. He slid back in at the same speed, deeper, just a little bit deeper, and out, and in, and out, and before I knew it Troy, my beautiful boy, was truly and deeply fucking my mouthpussy and I was so very happy to let him do it for all the pleasure he’d given me.

“He’s doing just fine, really. Yes, it’s wonderful, no I haven’t pushed him so far, that’s coming, be patient. NO, I will not do that, it takes time for him to adjust. He’s not you, Trish, Paul is special, no, I won’t do that. Don’t you dar—

And suddenly Troy’s hips bucked and he slid all the way into my mouth, my nose being suddenly tickled by the soft skin on his scrotum. He was all the way in my throatpussy and I felt it, and I wondered why I wasn’t choking or gagging, and as he pulled out all the way to the teeth, his head just grazing the tip of my tongue.

“I said fuck his throatpussy, boy, obey.”

I felt a hand on my throat, a soft one so it couldn’t be the hand of Sir, it had to be someone else, but all I could see were the pillows still at the headboard of the bed, and of course Sir’s balls, those soft wonderful cream filled treats I wouldn’t mind licking at that moment but they were just out of reach.

“Trish, maybe this is going a bit too far.”

“Pull out, now, obey.”

Sir pulled out entirely and I saw that delicious cock right there so close, sticky and dripping with the juices of my mouthpussy and my throatpussy. I learned something new about myself in that moment.

I was an excellent cocksucker for my Sir and didn’t choke or gag once.

“Hey, give that back to me, you can—

I heard more voices, sounded like some angry ones but I couldn’t move so I just kept staring at Sir’s most delicious cock, I really wanted him to fuck my thoatpussy some more, just so delicious.

And suddenly, Trilby, beautiful Trilby was there, and she swung, back and forth, back and for...

“Yes.”

“Yes.”

“Of course, I told him to.”

“Yes he asked me if he could fuck my boypussy and I told him yes, Sir, instantly.”

“I know that, Trish, I really do, and I know what he’s doing, I know he was balls deep in my throat, no I didn’t choke or gag at all, it felt wonderful and he tastes so good.”

“Please, please make Sir fuck my throatpussy some more, I’d really like learning that I can please him that way today, please? Miss-Trish?”

“Yes, I will sleep for Trilby, I’m a...

I woke up slowly, feeling the warm body in my arms in front of me, Troy of course. I realized at that moment my cock was just barely resting on the inside of his thigh. I figured I’d probably been told to sleep-fuck him and drift and just a few moments earlier I’d slipped out which caused me to wake up.

I rolled to the other side of the bed and stood up, feeling a bit sore, feeling my throat. I couldn’t honestly at that precise moment say I’d done what I believed I’d done—let Troy mouth and throat fuck me, at least briefly. I figured those memories would return when they wanted, or sleeping Paul decided I was ready for them.

I had to pee so I did my business, then stared at myself in the mirror for a minute hoping that damned abyss thing would give me some clues. Nope, not happening. As I went back in the bedroom I could see Troy’s face: he’d curled into half-fetal position and was actually softly sucking his thumb. I had that idea but even I couldn’t go that far to replace that thumb with my cock. If his lips touched me even slightly I’d just be his sleepy boy again in the blink of an eye and I knew it.

Looking at him there on the bed, knowing things were so different from that weekend on, I didn’t kiss him or disturb him in any way and headed out. In the living room area I saw the girls and they smiled and waved. Olivia nodded me over to her direction at the kitchen counter. Casey was making something on the stove, Trish was in the fridge, no sign of Taylor.

“Taylor?” I asked.

“Swimming, how are you doing?” Olivia asked.

“I’m fine, but extremely fuzzy on the events of the past, oh hell what time is it again? Does anyone know where my watch disappeared to?” I said as I rubbed the wrist. That watch had been with me for 40 years and the only time I took it off was sleeping and bathing and now I had no clue where it was at all.

“It’s on your dresser in your bedroom at home, I didn’t want you to keep staring at the clock this weekend. There’s plenty of time left,” Olivia said as she softly stroked my face.

“It’s 2:30, give or take. You doing OK? Casey asked as she handed me a plate with two grilled cheese sandwiches on it.

“I’m fine, I think, just a lot of lost time and memory gaps. Is that intentional?”

Olivia took that one: “At this precise moment, yes, and there’s a reason for that.”

“Let me guess, Trish.”

As I spoke her name she turned, looked at me, lowered her head and went back to putting the food items back in the fridge.

“I need to know what’s going on, and I need to know it now. No trancing, no games, no sleepy boy, no nodblinks, nothing, just honesty, right now,” I said as I took a large bite of the first sandwich.

“Trish got impatient, she was worried about you and Troy. I’ll say that again, she was worried about you and Troy. You have to realize he’s been her good boy for almost 4 years now, they’ve spent a very long time, off and on since she moved to Manhattan, cultivating their relationship. You’ve known him, owned him in your unique way, and he’s owned you in his for what, barely a day solid. There’s going to be some blowback as Troy suddenly finds himself split, his attention being pulled in multiple directions, does that make sense?“

“Of course, I didn’t mean to imply that I am going to take him away from her, she can’t—

“What, think that?” Trish said, hopping in both feet first. “He’s mine, he’s been mine for just over 4 years now actually, and now, dammit, I love all of you but this is a big change for me, and for him, it’s not that easy for us. Does that not make sense? I haven’t had to share him, he’s been mine, and I know he wants this, he’s so happy right now, happier than I’ve seen him since I met him but there’s that part of me thinking things will change and I like things the way they’ve been. I don’t want to ruin what he and I have.”

I turned and held out my arms, and of course she came to me, that much was a given. I stroked her hair, avoided her neck for pretty obvious reasons—we were all very thoroughly conditioned now to drop into that calm docile state with that touch on the back of our necks.

“You and Troy are going to be just fine, there’s a lot to talk about, the two of you, and we are not around to wedge ourselves into it, we’re here to love, help, and support. Whenever you need us, any of us. I’m fairly confident we’ll be there, individually, or as a group. Understand?” I spoke softly.

“I’m sorry about what I did, interrupting you, I just worried something might go wrong, apparently things were going perfectly between you two and I ruined that special experience for both of you, I’m so sorry,” and she really let it go and cried. I looked at Olivia and cocked my head, mouthing the words “Yeah, I know.” She smiled.

“Go get your sleepy boy, Trish, I know he’s hungry,” and then I leaned down into her ear and whispered softly just for her: “Yes, he’s fucking delicious, and now that I know I can give him the pleasure of my mouth and throat, he can have it any time he wants, understand?”

She looked up into my eyes: “Yes, Sir, I’ll let him know.”

I kissed her on the forehead, my first, soon to be my last, and the girl that changed my life forever. Bounding off once more, those legs, always those legs.

“You sick old bastard, that girl is half your age,” Olivia quipped.

“And so what, that’s a problem for who, exactly?”

“Nobody, not anymore.”

“Mind if I ask a question?” I said as I cocked my own head to the right a bit.

“Sure.”

“The pyschosomatic thing, your idea?” I asked, taking a bite of the second sandwich.

“Did it work?”

“Oh god, I can’t begin to even express, really. I’ve never felt anything like it, nothing you’ve done, Trish, Casey, hell not even Trilby made me feel like that. Am I gay or what?”

She laughed, Casey heard me and she laughed, then the girls were laughing too and not even really knowing why. Trish appeared and Troy held her hand, they both waved as they made their way to the kitchen table. I pulled Troy into a hug, just a soft one, whispering “Thank you for that, that was actually quite incredible.”

“All Trish, and you knew that. Even I didn’t think you’d respond so well.”

“Respond to what?” Casey asked.

Troy looked at me, then I said “We have no secrets here, this” and I draw a big circle in the air “but before you tell them, ladies, all of you up here please, you’re about to learn something about me you might not have known so I suspect I’m going to find myself constantly abused with it.”

The girls came bounding over taking up various seats at the rather large table, it had 10 seats and there were 10 of us, and 10 was enough.

“Do I do the honors or...” Troy asked.

“You own me, Troy, and now the girls all know it because I just said it.”

That met with golf claps and smiles and even some giggles. Abigail was biting her lower lip and that click in my head happened again, not sure what the hell that’s about.

“Ladies, Paul loves to be a sleepy boy. Now, before you wonder what that is or what it precisely means for him, presuming I’m on the money at this point,” and he turned to me.

“Troy, remember me sucking you to sleep, remember that feeling now,” and I nodded, and I blinked “that feeling of my soft warm lips” nod blink “wrapping around that delicious head of your cock” nodblink and Troy now blinked and nodded in sync “my soft lips sucked” nodblink “and you felt so sleepy” nodblink “and then I sucked in my lips” nodblink as I sucked in my cheeks there in front of all the girls “and you surrendered to me so sweetly, so effortlessly” nodblink cheek suck “and you can surrender to me again, now” and I nodblinked that final time and really sucked my cheeks in as far as I could, and then I started making a slow fish-face like gulping action.

Troy, long since tranced, shot a load across the kitchen table without even moving a muscle, then another less capable one, and then three more that puddled on the tabletop.

“Hottest. Fucking. Thing. I’ve. Ever. Seen.” Taylor blurted out in a loud staccato fashion.

“What the fuck...” Casey asked.

Abigail, sweet about to be mine Abigail had just started finger fucking herself and squirming because of it.

Clarice, Sonia, and Marlene were just totally slack-jawed. I turned to Olivia, close enough to slack-jawed so I smirked. Trish, of course, well, Trish.

“How... how did you do that? He’s never come like that for me, ever, and I’ve made several attempts,” she wondered.

“Blame it on Olivia and that psychosomatic induction. The nodblinks, it takes a bit to explain and the subject needs to be in a somewhat vulnerable state to start with, but it’s fun too. Good lord, Troy used it on me the first time he sucked me to sleep, then the second time exactly the same way, then multiple times after that so at this point he could look at me most anywhere anytime and nod and blink once and I’m gone.”

“I don’t understand the principle,” Casey asked.

“It’s something like this,” and I turned to Troy since I had the rapport from trancing him, “give me a second ladies. Troy, it’s OK to wake up at your own pace, returning and feeling absolutely wonderful once more, surrounded by your new family, wake up, boy.”

After 20 seconds Troy stretched and moaned, looked around, saw the girls, me, then noticed the droplets on the edge of the kitchen table and the sticky stuff on the head of his cock.

“Did you...?”

“Yep.”

“Holy shit, I didn’t even notice it, I know you asked me to remember—

“And that, ladies, that first thing I did to him by asking him to remember something can itself induce a trance because the unconscious mind is where trance happens and so does memory recall. The conscious mind doesn’t do that stuff, it just processes input and output, that’s about it.”

“So, what’s the psychosomatic aspect?” Marlene asked, surprisingly. She’d been really quiet, shy almost, I suppose when I coupled with her later we’d talk more. I leaned back to look at the clock on the stove: 3:07PM.

“Olivia, this one’s for you,” I said.

“It’s complicated, let’s see if I can do a demo. Marlene, would you like to be hypnotized by me, now, to learn something new?” Olivia asked softly.

“Sure.”

“I want you to look into my eyes, from right there, you don’t have to do anything else for the moment, just sit there, like that, and relax, that’s right. You know what it feels like to slide into a nice sleepy trance, don’t you?”

Marlene’s eyes fluttered already so this wouldn’t take long as all eyes around us focused on her, not Olivia.

“You’re doing so well, Marlene, just looking at me, and now, you know what’s happening,” Olivia said and she nodded and blinked, that’s it, that’s all it was.

More fluttering, crazy fluttering.

“It’s so easy” nodblink “to look at me” nodblink “as you sit there” nodblink and now Marlene very slowly nodded and blinked back just a bit behind Olivia.

“And now you understand,” and Olivia stopped talking, just nodblinking very slowly every 4-5 seconds, her head moving just a tiny fraction of an inch, almost imperceptibly but I was really focusing on her and not Marlene.

Marlene was long long gone before her eye blinks finally synced with Olivia’s nodblinks. They closed, her head did the chin to chest thing but it was cock-stiffeningly slow and I noticed Troy’s cock throbbing hard with the beats of his heart. While everyone at the table was utterly focused on Marlene, I moved my hand about an inch, dabbed the pinky in Troy’s cum and then licked it.

I know it’s amazing for me to admit that, but that’s what I wanted to do so I did it. Cream soda, I swear he tastes like cream soda, and I wanted him again just like earlier from that slight taste of his precum. I know he’d just fired off those loads but he was mine and I wanted him and I was going to have him before I worked with anyone else.

“Ladies, the psychosomatic aspect—that word basically means anything that relates the brain and mind to the body—is how the induction works. By timing the nods, and the blinks, the hypnotist can alter how the subject is feeling as their unconscious mind looks for some pattern to sync up with. Ever been on a train ride, anyone?” I asked.

Several hands up, and Sonia’s went up really fast so: “Sonia, what’s the one thing that always on a train that is consistent and repetitive?”

“The sound of the cars running over the tracks,” she answered.

“Precisely, and if you’ve ever been on a train like that, as you sit in a cabin or car or even if you’re on a very long ride and there are beds to sleep on, that consistent and repetitive sound lulls you to sleep, literally. The unconscious mind locks onto it, and in some instances depending on how fast your heart beats when you’re at rest, if it’s close enough to the chunk-a-chunk sounds from the cars on the tracks, your unconscious mind will shift your heartbeat up or down to match it.”

“So the external stimuli causes the shift in the internal processing to sync, yes?” Abigail said and she surprised the living hell out of me with that one and most everyone else too I’d guess.

“An excellent way to put it,” Olivia responded. “Here, there’s an even better example: how many of you ever lived someplace that had either a Grandfather clock or some other manually wound clock, like something really old, and it made that tick-tock-tick-tock sound you could hear throughout the home or whatever?”

Literally every hand went up.

“Now, think about that, let that memory come back to you, close your eyes,” and Olivia nodded at me and I got it.

“And as you close your eyes just relax, and let that memory of that moment in your past come back to you,” I added, knowing exactly what Olivia was going to do: both of us, working together, to teach our little family something new.

“As you relax you can take in a deep breath, now, and that memory easily returns to you,” she said.

“And that memory can be so clear, so amazing, and all the associated parts, the feelings, the touches, the tastes, the way it looks, and of course the sounds,” I replied, then we just went back and forth from that point on.

“Those sounds, those clocks, in your memory, and you can easily hear them again now.”

“And I’ll bet that you can remember a time in that past when you were perhaps reading a book and those clocks were making that tick-tock...”

“tick-tock, back and forth, tick-tock...”

“Back and forth, that sound, consistent, repetitive, tick-tock”

“tick-tock, back and forth, and without even realizing it happening...”

“that sound hypnotized you, right there, as you read that book...”

“Or you were just relaxing in a chair...”

“Or laying in bed to sleep...”

“It doesn’t really matter what happened...”

“Because no matter what you may have been doing...”

“That tick...”

“Tock...”

“Tick...”

“Tock...”

“Back...”

“And forth...”

“Back...

“And forth...”

“Just lulled you...”

“Just pulled you...”

“Down...”

“Down...”

“Deeper down...”

“So deeply down...”

“And you fall deeply asleep...”

“Right there...

“Where you sit or stand...”

And both of us at the same time: ”Now.

7 sleepy kids and dear sweet Casey, drifting, deeply hypnotized, by myself and the most hypnotic woman I’d ever met, the love of my life, my Wife-to-be.

I looked at Olivia, pointed to Troy’s cock, throbbing really hard with his pulse even as he stood there deeply hypnotized by our little impromptu session. I looked at her and licked my lips. Silly, yes, at my age, but I wanted him. She leaned into my ear:

“You sick old cocksucker, go, take him, I’ll make Trish understand you need it, you want to make him feel good. We all understand, no worries,” and she kissed me deeply then let me go.

I slid off my seat, stood next to Troy and whispered so softly nobody else could hear me: “Boy, I want to feed on your delicious cock, you will come with me, open your eyes now, obey.”

Eyes slowly opening, I took his left hand and led him to the bedroom, closing the door and this time I actually locked it. The click I heard, it reminded me of that click in my head again, still not sure what that was about but, I led Troy to the bed and told him to stand and drift because I wasn’t sure how to proceed. I actually paced a bit and this was the discussion in my head:

“How do I position myself so this perfect stud can deeply throatfuck me in a way that is easy for him to do it and really get his fuck on and of course keeps me from choking or gagging or both to the minimum so I can enjoy giving him that pleasure without him thinking he’s hurting me?”

I kept looking around the room and then I had a vague idea of how to do it. I’d seen a porn clip years ago of some girl being seriously throatfucked—I think the website was actually Throated.com, go figure—and she lay on the bed and let her head hang over the edge. I kept looking at Troy’s legs, knowing he’d need to be at a point high enough to slide in straight away, no funky angles, and because of that slight curve in his cock I’d need to make sure my throat could handle it.

“I need some water too,” so I ran back out to the kitchen and Olivia still had the girls deep, all of them. She was apparently working with them as a group, walking around them, whispering them to states of arousal they were absolutely enjoying. She winked at me as I walked in and I wasn’t concerned about disturbing them since their rapport was now basically with her.

I made the drinking a bottle sign with my hand and she nodded and blinked. I froze, knowing she didn’t do it intentionally but then—

Nodblink

Nodblink

“Sleepy boy, always mine, that fast I can take you, make you sleepy, make you surrender this” and she squeezed my cock really freakin’ hard” and drain it, but not yet... not yet, my Husband-to-be, get your water, go to Troy, and please for the love of some higher power let that boy get his fuck on finally?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Anything for pleasure, Paul, your prime directive, no pain, no suffering, anything goes to gain pleasure, that is your own guide.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Please, my love, enjoy yourselves.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Wake up at your own pace, Paul.”

Eyes blinking, shaking my head, Olivia standing there winking at me, no idea why I’d stopped so I grabbed two bottles of water and ran back to the bedroom. Troy, just delicious, so utterly wonderfully delicious.

“Wake up, Troy, at your own pace.”

“Sir?” he said as he turned to face me. I walked towards him, realized I hadn’t locked the door and then locked it, then back to him.

He laughed: “Seriously?”

I tossed the bottles on the bed and stepped to him.

“Yes, seriously, we’ve got manly things to do, your cock, my throat, and depending on how that goes,” and I reached up and grabbed his face with both hands tightly, “I want you to fuck my boypussy, is that clear?”

“Yes SIR.”

“I don’t know what I’m doing at this point, but my Wife-to-be reminded me that my own guiding principle, since I created it for myself about 39 years ago when I was about 15 years old is simple: I will not be or feel ashamed of that which gives me pleasure, and recently I modified it to add myself giving pleasure to others as long as no one is hurt in the process and by hurt I mean no physical pain, no suffering, and nothing emotional either.”

“Troy, you, the 22 year old man, standing in front of me, Paul, the 54 year old man, do you wish to give me pleasure and experience it as I can give you pleasure and experience it too?”

“I do, Paul, I waited a very long time to find someone like you, I never thought it would happen but I am so very happy it did.”

“And now we’re officially gay, my boy.”

Troy laughed hard, I mean really hard—and I had to wonder if Olivia could hear it—and then we hugged. If what we were about to do for each other is something another one of those 7.5 billion wanted to call gay, we didn’t care, we just cared about feeling good, being sleepy, and the pleasure we could give to each other.

“This is about you, not me, and while I’d really seriously love to feel you sucking me to sleep a few tim—

My eyes opened, just for a fraction of a second and I saw Troy’s face over me, that perfect “O,” then I was gone.

My eyes opened, again, Troy smiling, and then I was gone.

Again, and again, and again, for however long, and I lost my mind again somewhere along the way.

“Wake up, Paul.”

Before I opened them I tried to swallow and I could, moved my lips and I could, and I heard him speak: “You’re free, if you’re wondering.”

“What did you just do to me?” I asked, finally lifting my head to find Troy sitting on my stomach, leaning on my chest and twirling the hairs.

“Trish.”

“Of course, Trish. But—

“I fractionated you for about maybe 25 minutes, maybe?” and he looked to the alarm clock, still in the drawer. “Dammit, that’s frustrating,” and slid off me and as he got to the left side of the bed, his legs separated just so and I saw that boypussy. I wanted it, and so I did it.

“Pause.”

I slid around, feet towards the headboard to some degrees and then slid over to him. I was in a position where my chest was at his lower back area and and I reached up with my right and left hands and just grabbed ass, spread his cheeks, opened his boypussy just so and dove in. Deep stabs, licks, I knew he was squeaky clean from the smell of his skin so I even sucked his boypussy for a few seconds. He was delicious, believe it or not, doesn’t matter to me, but he really was.

“Troy, moving only the parts of your body necessary, reach into the drawer, take out the alarm clock, and put it on the dresser so we can see the time. As soon as you’re done, return to the position your body is in right now, then pause once more.”

I kept on licking and enjoying him, feeling the involuntary spasms in his glutes, and the backs of his thighs. I enjoyed this boy, I really did, this man, and I saw nothing wrong with what I was doing. I reached both hands up and as soon as he paused again I slid my tongue into his boypussy deeply, wiggling it licking him from the inside, and raked the fingernails of both hands along the backs of his thighs from the knees to that sensitive spot where those upper thighs meet the glutes.

He cried, not a tearing up kind of cry but that sweet cry of the surrender to the pleasure I was giving that delicious boy. But enough games, I had to remind myself yet again this was about him. I lifted up and saw the alarm clock: 4:01PM. Time was running out for all of us and I had a lot to do. I wasn’t totally sure about this but I’d already committed.

“Freedom.”

He jerked as the conscious control returned and rolled over.

“Damn, you really love doing that don’t you?” he asked smiling.

“I really do, and the freezing thing is such fun. If you’ve got that kind of sway with Trish, you can do some pretty awesome stuff with her.”

“I wish to learn, Sensei,” he joked.

Comfortable, that’s all it was. I hadn’t had a male friend for a long time, the last really good one was Richard and that ended when our practice together folded and he moved. A few buddies for drinking now and again but booze and sports, none of that stuff really interested me. I couldn’t wait to spend more time getting to know Troy much better as the person he was outside our little family, I bet he’d end up—at least I hoped that he’d end up—as a good friend.

“And right now I want you to fuck me, Troy. No more games, no more trances, no more rag-you-know-what, you, me, that cock” and I reached out and stroked him “and my boypussy, as fucking insane as that is for me to believe I just said it.”

He giggled as I stroked his cock, and I pulled just a little bit and he scooted over. I rolled over on my back and said:

“But not yet, soon, but not yet.”

He laughed again, understood, then climbed up on top of me. “69, Sir?”

“Why the hell not, my boy, let’s get our fuck on.”

I laughed, hard, then as he situated himself and I saw that beautiful cock dangling I lifted my head fast and inhaled him. He grunted, loudly, and I just stopped thinking about my life, the girls, Trish, the love of my life Olivia, Casey, my practice, Richard, and anything else and allowed myself to focus on Troy.

“Delicious,” was really the last conscious thought I had as I dropped myself into trance. I didn’t think of anything, and when Troy’s lips finally did take in the head of my own cock and that sleepy bliss washed over me all that mattered was making him feel good. So sleepy, that feeling, I wish I could adequately convey it in words. It’s like those moments when you wake up in the morning, under warm blankets or covers, those fractions of a second as consciousness just starts to return but still dreamily happy.

He fucked my mouth with slow strokes, and I loved every fucking second of servicing him that way. I really wanted to lift my arms and stroke his soft silky scrotum and finger his boypussy to make him cum just that much faster but once those lips of his found my cock head I was gone. I was barely able to move my head at that point so he widened his legs just a bit and really got his fuck on.

He wasn’t totally deep in me, there was still a good inch to inch-and-a-half of the base of his cock between the edge of his balls and my lips. I’d been basically allowing him to stroke in but then I realized I wasn’t honestly sucking him, just holding my jaw open and allowing him to use me.

Well, I had an idea, and because I wanted it, I did it.

I imagined my perfect blowjob, the one that would basically set me off as fast as possible. I imagined that mouth sucking me, deeply, and so I pulled my lips closed around the base of his shaft completely, and tightened them against him feeling his skin sliding back and forth, almost like he was hypnotizing me. That’s when I realized I could hypnotize Troy just by sucking his cock.

Seriously.

The psychosomatic conditioning I’d done earlier was already there in his unconscious, just waiting to be triggered so:

I willed myself down deeper into trance and asked sleeping Paul to please help me shake off that sleepy blissful feeling. All I heard from the back of my mind was:

On it, boss

After a few moments, and more strokes into my mouth, my arms went up and I wrapped them around the backs of his legs, my right hand firmly palming his balls the same way I’d done when I sucked him to sleep the night before. I didn’t wait and started palming the balls right at that moment, those soft squeezes that stimulate the scrotum’s sensitive skin, and he immediately reacted by freezing up and moaning hard even with my cock in his mouth; I felt the vibrations and knew I had him.

I then slid my left thumb into his boypussy just as I’d been doing the previous night—I was doing the same stuff now just upside down. Another massive reaction but this time he actually pulled back so hard my cock was free from his mouth, and that sleepy blissful feeling drifted away almost instantly so I had to act really quick.

I pushed up on his balls and literally used that left thumb to pull—and I hoped I wouldn’t hurt him—up off me slightly so his cock would slide out of my mouth. It worked as he arched his back which did precisely what I needed him to do. The moment I felt the underside of the head of his cock right there at my lips I squeezed those balls and thumbfucked his boy pussy all the way in as I sucked.

Hard. I mean I pulled on that delicious head as much as I could.

And then I started doing that fish-face thing with the suction, and he collapsed on top of me going limp, but I wanted that cream, I’d worked for it, I earned it and he was going to give it to me.

So the cycle began as I squeezed, thumbed, and sucked for about 30 seconds, pulling that conditioning out of him and when I detected those trembles from the backs of his thighs I smiled, even with that cock in my mouth. A few moments later he fed me his sweet thick cream. Several spurts of that delicious cream, and I swallowed it all happily because he was my good boy and that meant I owned him head to toe, boypussy to abdomen.

And I kept sucking, and kept sucking, and just kept sucking.

He came a second time, just the orgasm, no real ejaculation to speak of.

But I kept sucking, and a minute later his thighs jerked hard as he forced his cock into my throat, involuntarily. I felt it, choked and gagged that time, suffered through it for about 3 seconds, then finally he collapsed and I knew he was totally out so then I shifted my hands fast to push him up.

Gasping for breath, looking at that cock dangling in front of my face, my saliva dripping off it, mixed with the lingerings of his cream, I gave it one last lick setting it off swinging just slightly as his heart rate began to slow.

I rolled him off me gently to the right and figured he was done for the day, that much I was sure of. Yes, I wanted to surrender myself in that way for his pleasure, but considering what I’d just done to him I doubt he’d mind once he woke up.

Dare I say I felt proud of myself even then. I learned that yes indeed I was an excellent cocksucker, but no one else outside our little family would ever know, and not another man on the planet would ever have the chance to surrender himself to me to receive that pleasure.

I didn’t want the world, I just wanted Troy to be happy like the others. Seeing him passed out from me sucking him to sleep the way I did, I got exactly what I wanted.

I covered him with the comforter, used the bathroom and washed myself with a damp washcloth—lord I wanted to fuck his mouth more and just sleep-fuck him too even then, but I had things to attend to. One soft kiss, a thank you for trusting me, then I left.

Outside the girls were now in the pool apparently, with Casey and Olivia the kitchen.

“Well,” Casey blurted out, “he’s not walking funny so...”

I laughed, they laughed, it was a nice moment.

“No, ladies, Troy did not take my anal virginity unfortunately.”

“What happened?” Olivia asked.

“We 69’ed for a few minutes but I had forgotten that as soon as his lips touched the head of my cock I’d drop into that sleepy blissful state, my bad. So I worked on him—he was on top of course—and after a few minutes he put those baby soft lips on my head and poof, I went to La-La-Land. While I appreciate you delicious bitches, with everything I am, you’re not men, and I’m grateful now to have a boy, a man, that can understand what that feels like.”

“So?”

“I fought off that sleep-fuck feeling and—

“Sleep-fuck? Wait, wait, go back, what is that?” Olivia asked.

“You really haven’t figured that out yet? My god, woman, are you not paying attention?” I blurted out.

“Paul, seriously, now I’m curious, what are you referring to?” Casey asked.

“Hang on,” and I went to the back door and yelled for Trish. As I stepped back from the door I noted the stove clock—4:47PM—and waited for Trish. She came in wearing a big beach towel wrapped around her and had that “What did I do?” look.

“Sit down, young lady, you have some ’splainin’ to do,” I said as I went to the fridge to grab something to eat and drink.

“So, is this the hypnotist calling out session?” she asked.

“One word, well two but they fit so well together—and there’s an irony about them fitting together so well, and you know exactly what I mean, Trish, do you not?” The indirect hit her fairly hard which was the intention.

“Sleep-fuck.”

“Yes, exactly, tell Olivia and Casey what you did for me, by way of Troy’s oh so deliciously tight hot boypussy, please.”

“If you didn’t know by now, Paul’s greatest love is being a sleepy boy,” she started.

“Well duh, we all know that,” Casey replied.

“No, you don’t understand him, not like I do, not since that time I turned the tables on him after our 24 hours expired. Not even you, Olivia, at least I don’t think you do but when I tell you, geez, Paul, you’re never going to wake up with these two. You sure you want me outing you in this way?”

“Trish, I just 69’ed your boy, and fought off that sleep-fuck sensation, and in doing so I palmed his balls, thumbfucked his boypussy, and sucked him so deep he came three times in about 2 minutes, then he passed out like all you kids always do. You have no stamina, I mean for fuck’s sake, you’re supposed to be perfect boys and girls, stop fucking passing out on me when I suck you off, please?”

Total. Fucking. Silence. Not a word, not a whisper, not a breath, nothing.

I figured Trish would be the first to lose it but it was Olivia, actually, then Casey, and then finally Trish and then me and we laughed for about 2 solid minutes.

“You sick old bastard, I love you very much, thank you for what you did for Troy,” Trish offered and she blew me a kiss from the other side of the table. “I gave Paul suggestions that when he slid into Troy’s ass—errr, OK, I suppose boypussy is the term now, yes?” and she looked right at me.

“Works for me, for us I suppose,” as I looked around and all the ladies were nodding.

“So, when Paul slides into Troy in that way the effect is similar—but much much stronger—to how he responds to the soft palm on the back of the neck. He literally goes into a state of almost but not quite being deeply asleep, meaning real natural sleep, and then he shifts into a half-speed mode where his body slows down and enjoys the experience. It’s comfortable, right? I mean, I did get the suggestions basically from sleeping Paul on how to make it best for you, your waking self. It did work, right?” and Trish looked at me with a serious concern on her face.

I leaned forward and took her hand and kissed it: “It was perfect, Trish, thank you, it was simply awesome and I can’t wait to do that many many more times. Maybe we’ll have to modify that so the girls can trigger the effect when they’d like to just have that long slow burn sensation, could be interesting for all of us. And of course, give that one to Troy as well in the same manner.”

“Consider it done, Professor,” she added, now smiling once more. I glanced at the clock and decided it was time to get a fuck on.

“We’re running out of time, and I’m not honestly sure I can do all this properly. Sonia, I need Sonia, can someone get her and bring her to the main room on the other side of the foyer, please?”

I grabbed two more bottles of water and some grapes as Casey went out back to get her. I stepped to Trish, gave her a soft kiss, then to Olivia and a soft kiss.

“Ladies, if you’ll excuse me, I have to go deeply fuck the asshole of a well known supermodel in that shower and choke-fuck her so hard her mind breaks and then she’ll be mine—and ours—as we fuck and trance happily forever and ever.”

More laughter and the last thing I heard was: “Choke-fuck the bitch’s brains out, you sick old bastard.”

Trish, always Trish.

I got to the room, lights on, set the bottles and grapes on the main dresser, checked the bathroom, everything in order, towels, soap, body wash, washcloths, soap, everything looked good.

A soft “knock-knock” at the door and I opened it. There stood Sonia, all glorious 6′2″ of her, and as she walked past me I had an idea. I wanted to do it so I did it.

“Pause.”

This girl was awesome. 26 years old now, 24 when I made her The Offer. She was managed by William-Morris, the famous talent agency based in Manhattan, and discovered as “the next supermodel” in a contest at age 11. She’d been modeling professionally since 12, been to most every major city on the globe, worked with hundreds of well known photographers, and been on the covers of maybe 40 magazines, most of the popular ones for women like Cosmopolitan and others.

And after accepting my offer years ago she and I explored a lot of things she wanted me to do—again, per The Offer, no cock involved—and there were things she taught me that I really was on the line about, one being the anal sex issue. She had dildos with her when she arrived to surrender to me and asked me to make use of them, and since it was always about her pleasure I agreed.

But I hadn’t seen her face-to-face since that one time together. Sonia was a strong independent girl, and I figured even in spite of The Offer she’d more than likely never actually ask me for any assistance but I would honor our deal regardless. She did call a few times from her travels, and when she had trouble sleeping sometimes she’d call and we’d talk for an hour or two and I’d talk softly to her, weaving my spell around her mind from the other side of the planet, and she’d surrender to sleep just the same.

I even tranced her as she was actually in the air once: she just couldn’t sleep in the cabin of the private aircraft she was flying in for a photo shoot so I put her to sleep with one of the triggers I’d given her during our initial time together.

She was glorious, really. I mean, I considered Trish to be the perfect girl for me but Sonia fit that more general supermodel style quality: long limbs, taller stance, that face that just attracts and commands attention, and her neck, oh lord her neck is so wonderful. As I stood there beside her I had the idea and I wanted to do it so I did it.

I gave her a very soft kiss right there on the right side, at that spot right where the neck slopes into the collarbone and she shivered.

“Freedom.”

She shifted as she caught herself in mid-step, then turned. “All that, just to kiss me there?” she asked.

“I would have given you all the money in my bank account to have you here for 20 seconds just to kiss you there. Thank you for making it, girl.”

She hugged me tightly, then pulled back and planted a deep kiss on me that truly left me breathless.

“Been waiting a long, long time to do that, Sir, now come with me,” and her hand, for the first time, took my cock and pulled me to the bathroom.

In the shower, as she adjusted the water to get it at the proper temp, I admired her head to toe since I hadn’t seen her in so long. Slightly more plump, it seemed, maybe it was just my memory fading as I was getting old. She had a few very colorful tattoos on her ankles and lower legs now—I realized in that moment that the girls never seemed to have any aside from the dragon tattoo that Trish had across her upper chest.

Sonia turned, noted I was eyeballing the tattoos, and then she turned and hopped up on the sink and lifted her lower legs out. “You like? I had them done in Paris last summer, thinking about getting more, some photographers from ink magazines are interested in how far I’ll be willing to go.”

“Ink, as in tattoo magazines?” I asked, feeling her legs for the first time in so long, such wonderfully soft skin.

“Yep, the ink industry is crazy popular nowadays. Clarice and Abigail are interested too, it could prove to be a big opportunity for them depending on how things go.”

“Opportunity meaning...?” I asked as I massaged feet slowly.

“I think, but I’m not sure, but I think I might be able to get them signed as fetish models, if they’re interested. We’ve been talking the past two days while you’ve been doing your sick old bastard thin—HEY, CUT THAT OUT!!!” she laughed as I derailed her train of thought with a long slow lick up the bottom of her right foot.

“It’s dirty, we need to shower,” she giggled as I licked her soft foot a second time.

“I’d lick mud off you and you damned well know it,” I said as she hopped off the sink and I grabbed one seriously healthy piece of ass with my left hand. She twisted as I did and I looked right at her and through her bringing that startle just as I planned and as soon as she cocked that head I said “Sonia, sleep.”

A supermodel, a real honest to goodness supermodel. One more glance up, “thank you,” and then I led her into the hot water and I feasted on that girl for 15 minutes solid, front, back, asshole to abdomen and back, many times on the back of course.

The method was habitual for me by now, I’d conditioned myself to the act and didn’t even have to think about it. I’d make sure to get her lubed up adequately with the body wash and the water as I probed her rosebud many times during those minutes of my adoration, and now the payoff.

Left arm up and under the left side, hand on that glorious neck, right hand taking my cock and easing into her very slowly, always gentle with my girls until I could judge the depth they could handle as their sphincters relaxed and the skin adapted to my girth and length. Slow gentle strokes at first, and Sonia adapted to me perfectly in under a minute. Since she was so tall I didn’t have to squat or adjust my position at all to accommodate her; I was literally standing tall and slid right in with practically no effort at all.

I leaned in, and we effectively became a double-S back to front and skin to skin. Right hand around for the three-finger salute when I felt she was ready. “sleeping Sonia, is she doing OK, girl?” I whispered.

“yes Sir, we’ve wanted this for a very very long time, it’s good to be with you again. For pleasure, Sir, always.”

“Good girl, I’m going to get my fuck on now, tell me when she’s ready.”

“yes, Sir.”

And so I began. I fucked her slowly, deeply, long strokes and not jack-rabbit style which never satisfied me at all. The girls always gave me the impression that when it really came down to it, they’d take that “Dune” concept I’d explained a few times over the years: in the novel “Dune” the good guys used these dimensional shields that were part of their battle armor. Once activated it formed the shield around them but still allowed them to fight. They could strike through their own shields since it worked in a one-way fashion, but enemies shooting projectiles or trying to stab or strike them would find the blows deflected away.

The shields weren’t perfect, of course, and had one fatal flaw: a slow moving projectile or a dagger or knife could be pressed against the shield and it would slide through with little effort.

So, my belief, with respect to the girls and sex in general, was the slow moving cock, finger, or tongue could elicit a lot more pleasure and so far I’d been on the money with them and even with Troy too.

But when I wanted them, like I wanted Sonia there in my arms deep in a trance of my own induction, obedient as always since she accepted The Offer, I wanted them. I always dreamed there’d come a day when maybe I’d stop being that old limited person I had been only up until a few months earlier and perhaps if I was truly fortunate one of them would re-enter my life and I could fully enjoy them and maybe they’d enjoy me too in the process.

I had no idea all of them would come back to me, or Olivia, or Casey, or Troy either. These 9 incredible Humans came into my life at their own times, made the dreams of those moments come true, and now inspired me forward to new ones.

“Sonia, wake up.”

“UNGGHHHH... Paul... holy... YESSSSSS...”

And I took Sonia the next moment and growled once more.

“MINE”

And she took me, all of me, for about 4 minutes as I fucked her with that focus I’d learned to develop courtesy of Olivia’s conditioning. Just when I was about to do that final choke-poke-stroke and hold it hard, she tried to say something and I had to stop for a moment for fear I’d hurt her.

“Sonia, what’s wrong?” I asked as I released my grip on that glorious neck.

“Biiiteeeee meeeee... hard... please... neck... biiiiteeee meeeee...”

She wanted it, and I wanted her to feel good, so in one act I snuggled in tight, squeezed her throat hard, gave her that three-finger salute, thrust as hard as I could into her asshole, and bit her in that spot on the neck where I’d kissed her earlier.

I drew blood and could taste it and she screamed my name at the top of her lungs, humped back one time from the hips into my groin, then went limp in my arms. I kept going for about 30 more seconds, just my way of doing things, then I adjusted and caught that statuesque beauty in my arms and carried her to the bed and lay her on it as gently as I could. I turned her head softly and noted I did indeed bite her, not severely but I did break the skin and the blood flow was negligible.

I went back to the bathroom, shut off the shower, and checked the cabinet behind the mirror. I saw a small tube of Neosporin, grabbed a washcloth and soaked it in warm water, rubbed some of the liquid soap on it and grabbed a bath towel and went back to her side.

I wiped the washcloth over the bite area, noting the bleeding seemed to have stopped already, and then a touch with the towel to dry the area. I dabbed the Neosporin on my left index finger and then rubbed it on the area, and then dried her off with the towel as best I could. Folding the comforter back over her I stood back and smiled: my very own supermodel.

Mine.

I went back to the shower and washed my groin area off just so I’d be squeaky clean for Marlene, wondering just what she might ask me to do when the moment of surrender happened for her. Shower off, toweled dry, one kiss on Sonia’s forehead and some suggestions to rest and sleep, and then I headed back to the living room area.

Trish saw me, but as I expected some wisecracking comment she simply stood up from her stool at the kitchen table and golf-clapped, causing everyone else to do the same for a few moments. I stopped, bowed, and laughed as we all did.

“Wow, that must have been a command performance, Sir,” Abigail said. Not getting the reference Olivia said: “We heard Sonia sing your name, quite clearly.”

“From here? Damn, I am good,” I laughed and everyone else did as well. Troy said “Is she OK?”

“Yes, she is, she’s fine,” I added.

He tapped the left side of his face right by the mouth just as Olivia was reaching up with her right arm to my face. She placed her thumb on the area of my face Troy was apparently trying to point out and then she held it up: Sonia’s blood.

“Yes, I’m a sick old vampire and I used my natural hypnotic talent to trance a supermodel and as I fucked her up the ass in that shower I bit her and marked her forever, now she’s mine for real,” and then laughed that crazy maniacal mad scientist MUAHAHAHA type laugh.

Dead. Fucking. Silence.

Well, I heard the echo come back to me from the foyer area again but that was about it.

Olivia first, then Casey, and the laughter spread and after a few seconds Trish asked: “What the hell was that?”

I laughed myself into a giggle, noted the bananas and grabbed one. I really was pretty damned hungry.

“What’s for dinner tonight?” as I looked at the clock.

Olivia leaned in: “How about steak?” and winked.

We all got dressed and headed into D.C. to Ocean Steakhouse on Olivia’s dime. I offered to pay but she refused, and of course Jean Claude was there in town that weekend. I asked Olivia if that was part of the plan and she said yes, but there was more to it that we’d discuss later.

The meal was of course awesome. We didn’t do the full course again because we didn’t want to waste food—there was just no way even 10 of us could consume that much even as hungry as we happened to be after the weekend’s activities so far. Olivia nodded at me once, not a nodblink thankfully, directing my attention to Marlene. Beautiful Marlene, sitting beside Trish, with a wistful look on her face—she had a thing for Trish and everyone knew it, but maybe Marlene herself didn’t or just couldn’t bring herself to admit it.

I’d never considered that Marlene might have tendencies in those respects. In our time together, she was crazy excited every time I touched her, sleepy and calm in trance but still so incredibly enthusiastic for every experience. I’d helped her with schooling costs over the past few months since she accepted The Offer, not a big sum and I was happy to do it, and we talked on the phone a lot, plenty of trancing from afar and no issues I could detect.

But I got the impression she was feeling lonely, somewhat left out in the cold so to speak since Trish had been spending so much time with Troy. Of course, Trish had known Troy much longer and I didn’t know if she’d picked up on the signals Marlene was pumping out that all the rest of us could see. I caught Olivia’s eye and gave her a nod to the side and she rose as I did.

“We’ll be right back,” I said.

Off to the side I said: “You know there’s a thing with Marlene, I know I’m not the only one that can see it.”

“Yes, she’s in love with Trish, and while Trish knows it she has been focusing more on Troy this weekend after introducing him to our little family. Abigail and Clarice have Sonia, that’s a solid lock and everyone knows it including Abigail and Clarice. Trish and Troy, with Marlene in the wings so to speak. Taylor and Casey to some degree, maybe, not sure on that one. And then there’s you and me, you sick old bastard. Look at what you’ve done.”

“Shit happens, love of my life, so let’s make some fertilizer and grow something wonderful from it.”

I gave her a solid kiss, took her breath away, and went back to the table.

“Marlene, if you please” and I held out my hand. She turned, saw me, the hand, and nearly leapt from the chair at my invitation. “Here?” Troy said, not sure if he should do it based on the uncertainty on his face but we all understood his meaning: was I actually going to make Marlene mine right there someplace in that restaurant? I simply nodded and smiled, then I winked and he grinned.

Olivia leaned in and whispered something in Marlene’s ear and she glazed instantly, her grip on my hand softening as she stood and drifted. Then Olivia said:

“This place is magic, I’ll have to show you all around sometime, really. Enjoy your time together and we’ll be back.” Nothing but smiles around the table and whispering as they huddled together probably wondering what the hell was going on in this steakhouse, and then some giggling and laughing as we walked away.

We led Marlene to that hidden private bathroom, and with every step I kept wondering what I was going to do. I thought about what I’d done with Olivia and looked at her as she stood right there beside me, pressing that spot on the secret panel and sliding it back. She smiled and kissed me on the cheek as I led Marlene inside.

Olivia followed me inside and then closed the panel. “Right here, look,” and she showed me the precise spot to push to open it from the inside. “Press, release, wait, you’ll hear the latch release, then slide and you’re free. Got it?”

“I do, thank you. I have no idea what to do, Olivia, I’m drawing a blank, honestly, after this whole weekend I just don—

“Paul, eyes open, sleep.”

My eyes opened and I groaned, loudly. Not growled, groaned, because I felt my cock deep in Marlene’s asshole as I was staring at both of us in that mirror in that private bathroom. I thought Troy was tight, I had no idea and I had to immediately wonder about Abigail because she was the smallest of all the girls at about 4′11″ tall. I thought I’d break her, and I didn’t mean a reference to the Angelic wings one I’d had earlier over the weekend.

“Fuck me, you sick old bastard,” Marlene growled, snapping me out of that reverie I’d slipped into. I was leaned into her, pumping away like that animal I kept buried until the moment was right. She felt good—no, actually she felt fucking fantastic. It wasn’t skin on skin; we were both still dressed, her skirt hiked up and apparently my pants and underwear down to the floor, just like I’d been with Olivia a few months prior in this same room.

“FUCK ME,” Marlene screamed. I was concerned about the noise dampening this secret room might have been layered with. I had no idea but I hoped it was at least modest. I looked into the mirror, saw myself mounted on this beautiful creature, looked at her face, her hair that tangled beautiful mess, and I allowed that focus to take over as Marlene became that focus of my entire world.

She wanted me to fuck her and so I did, with that focus, hard and fast, deeper and deeper with each stroke still I felt my balls slapping, literally slapping against her pussy. Her wetness was slicking up my scrotum and giving it that slight stick on the strokes as I slammed into her again and again, finding that rhythm where we just settled in and as soon as it happened and we both felt it we knew we were on the home stretch.

I didn’t know if she was tranced or not so I said “Wake up, Marlene” as I pulled her to a more upright position. I had been using my right hand on the sink for balance but as soon as I pulled her back with that grip on her throat she yelped hard on one stroke and I had her. Her eyes fluttered twice then went seriously wide, and as she saw herself as that beautiful mess, her face made that “O” and I acted in that fraction of a second.

Practiced to perfection over the weekend, left hand choked, right hand poked, cock down there stroked, and I went on automatic.

“Hooolll...eeeee....sshitttt... oh... my... shit...”

I had to admit I loved it when they lost it like that and damn she felt so good in my arms as I held her tightly. Her eyes rolled up, nothing but white, the drooling started, and I waited just a few more strokes hoping to—

Yes, there, her tongue actually lolled out a bit, and I hammered one out of the park on all three points and held it, hard. Deep breath in, and that last possible second sleeping Paul perked up and offered me a suggestion so I accepted it.

“OURS”

And Marlene cried, a seriously sexy cry, not painful and not sexual, just a fulfilling moment, it’s very difficult to describe but I knew what it was even so. Her head fell forward, her body relaxed, and I kept fucking her as hard as I could for another 20 strokes or so before I finally decided she’d had enough.

It was rare for me, even with that incredible sex, to actually have an orgasm inside the girls, or even Troy it seemed. Guess all the years of self-abuse affected me in some way, maybe I’d have to work with Olivia and maybe even Trilby to find out if that could be improved. I never considered the “need to pump my seed” as a priority, it as always was about the pleasure I was able to give to another, even if it happened to be deep anal sex it seemed.

I shook my head as I looked at myself in the mirror and held that limp girl in my arms. I slowly shifted my left hand up her soft neck under her chin as and lifted her head so I could look at her.

“Look at what a mess I’ve made of you, girl, thank you.” Hair tangled, all sweaty, drool trickling down the sides of her mouth, her eyes closed and zipping all over the place under those lids, her mascara running and smeared. I didn’t know if I’d been in her mouth, honestly, because of Olivia having dropped me so suddenly, I guessed I’d find out later.

“Thank you, Marlene, for trusting me, wake up slowly, girl, at your own pace.”

I held her as she came back to herself, those eyes opening slowly and that beautiful tangled mess smiled at me in the mirror. She was going to be just fine, stronger than she knew but I’d help with that as time passed, and I knew Olivia and our family would too. She was loved, she was cared for, she was obviously quite freshly fucked senseless, and she was truly ours.

“Thank you, Paul, I waited a very long time for that, you were my first. Can’t say you’ll be my last but we’ll see what happens.”

“You... you’d never been with another—

“No, and technically I still haven’t since Olivia knew and she didn’t want to risk it being a problem for you afterward. So while my honor is still intact,” she laughed, “my rosebud, my asshole, it’s been yours forever for a long time, and now it really is.”

I hugged her tightly and kissed her on the cheek, grabbed her under the chin hard one last time, really hard, pulling her head close to the mirror.

“Look at that girl, right there, that beautiful chaotic mess of a strong intelligent woman, and know you are ours.“

She started to cry and I spun her around for a proper hug and just let it happen, she needed it like the others. “You’re going to be just fine, Marlene, all of us are here for you, our crazy fucked up family as it is, and I do mean all of us. Understand?”

She leaned back and looked up as I wiped some tears away with my right thumb, just smearing that makeup even more.

“Trish, I...”

“Yeah, it’s pretty obvious, Olivia will talk with her, she’s been focused on Troy this weekend because him meeting me was a big thing for him. He’s been looking for someone himself for most of his life and never had it happen. You did, you and Trish have something, I don’t know the details but I know there’s something and she would never just desert you, it’ll be OK.”

A kiss on the forehead and we had to make ourselves presentable. Me being the guy was easy so this time I just waited. Almost like magic—and I wondered if there was some camera or something recording this—I heard three taps on the panel. I went over, leaned down and saw the latch release and pressed it, waited, then the release clicked and I slid it back.

Olivia, of course, with Marlene’s purse. “You beautiful bitch, you are a fucking mindreader I swear to some higher power,” I blurted out.

“Been there, done that, ate your ass doing it, get back to the table, soon,” and with a wink she was gone.

I closed the panel and held out Marlene’s purse and she grabbed it laughing.

A few minutes and she was basically the spitting image of the woman that I led in some time ago but she was different, she looked different, she had a presence at that moment and I struggled to define it.

“Sir?” she asked, catching me lost once more in thought.

“Yes, Marlene?”

“Thank you, Paul, for everything. I’m ready.”

Confidence. That’s what it was. Confidence. And I was damned glad to see it and wondered just where it would take her next.

Latch, slide, out, close, hand in hand back to the table laughing along the way.

When we got to the table I let her go as she turned and winked at me, dropped her purse on the table and then went straight for Trish. As she approached Trish stood up and I could see a tear as she reached for Marlene but the most amazing thing happened:

Marlene grabbed her by the back of the neck and pulled her into the sexiest most cock stiffening kiss I’d seen in a very very long time.

“Oh... my...” Taylor said. I leaned forward to catch her eye and she turned. “Really?” I said since that seemed to be her reaction to the big moments. She winked and flicked out her tongue at me and we laughed, and then everyone laughed.

Except Trish and Marlene, of course, they lost us entirely as they became the focus of each other’s world for those precious moments in each other’s arms.

We finished up, thanked Jean Claude and he said he’d see Olivia next week in Manhattan and he’d have the papers ready. I glanced at her and she said: “Don’t worry about it.”

A flutter, and then I didn’t.

We drove around D.C. for a bit—the van that Olivia had rented for Taylor to get the majority of the group to the house in northern Silver Spring had plenty of seats in it. As Taylor drove, the group started a sing-along and we all had a great time. I glanced around out the windows as we just kind of drove around aimlessly seeing the sites. The Washington Monument was crazy well lit at night, a remarkable thing to see anytime anyway. The Lincoln Memorial, the mall stretching from the Capital to the Monument, still people out even at—and I looked at the stereo in the van: 9:37PM.

I turned to my right and locked eyes with Abigail, that swe—

Her head slowly nodded and she bli...

Whispers, such soft whispers, they just didn’t stop for the longest time and I had no idea what time meant during those moments. From the front, the back, directly in my ears, both of them at the same time. Touches, on my neck, my arms, fingers, toes, feet, toes, my cock, my balls, stomach, legs, thighs, everywhere. And something sweet at the tip of my tongue, deliciously slick, so I lapped at it, licked it slowly, adored it, sucked it as best I could.

“Open your eyes, Paul.”

My eyes opened and I saw Olivia, straddling my face, realizing it was her that I was adoring. I should have known by her taste and her scent but my brain was just kinda mushy, floaty, not something I’d experienced before.

“Hi,” she said.

She grimaced when I didn’t respond.

“Oh, sorry, you can speak, too.”

“Hi,” I finally said. “I need a little water.”

“OH, shit, sorry, TROY!!!” she yelled. I couldn’t move my head but I knew for sure I was on a bed somewhere in the house.

“Yeah?” I heard from the area in front of me at the top of my head. “Grab a few bottles of water please, quick,” she said.

“I am sorry, love, got sidetracked by Abigail after she put you to sleep in the van, none of us saw that one, she caught you and you just drifted right off. It was pretty fucking hot, actually. She slid over and straddled you, smiled at the rest of us then hugged you and started whispering whatever basically until we got you back home.”

“And theeeennnn...?” I said in my best “Dude, Where’s My Car?” fake Asian accent.

“And theeeennn, we got you here in the bedroom and she told me what she wanted to do and I thought it was brilliant. Did you know she’s been studying hypnotherapy and none of us were the wiser? She’s quite talented now, I think we’re going to be seeing some spectacular stuff soon. But at the moment she’s a bit occupied. Can you feel her, love? Focus... and feel Abigail, now.“

And I did feel her, buried to the hilt on my cock deep in her ass. The moment Olivia saw the recognition: “Yes, that’s right, now look at your beautiful Angel, see what you’ve done to her” as she leaned to the side and slid off me.

There, riding me pretty hard—and I hadn’t even noticed—was Abigail, eyes rolled back in her head, nothing but white visible, apparently having a pretty good damned time. I looked at Olivia: “Had to distract you a bit, believe it or not all this was her idea, all hers, and we’re just making it a reality for her. Are you ready to begin?”

“Begin? Begin what?” I asked.

The door opened and Troy came in, saying “Wow...” and then he handed the bottles to Olivia.

“Troy, eyes open, sleep,” Trish said as Olivia took them from his now cataleptic arms.

“You will forget the past 5 minutes, you will forget hearing your name called, you will forget coming into this room, you will forget what you’ve seen, forget to remember the past 5 minutes, and remember to forget the past 5 minutes, go back to what you were doing in the living room, forget to remember and remember to forget, obey,” Trish spoke clearly and succinctly.

“I will obey, Mistress.”

As he turned and left there was that silence until the door closed. Olivia cracked open a bottle and gave me a decent swig, then another, and finally a third and I said that helped a lot.

“Abigail, you may begin, girl,” Olivia said.

Abigail stopped, dropped on me taking me completely into her and then she leaned forward. A feral grace swept over that beautiful girl, and then she nodded slowly and blinked.

Not the same effect as in the van that I could recall, this one just brought on that sleepy feeling I was so used to as my head dropped back and my eyes half-lidded and I sank into that mattress just a little bit more.

“That’s right, Paul, this is something special I created just for you and that deliciously overactive mind of yours that keeps coming up with these crazy arousingly fucking hot escapades for us to enjoy. You sick old beautiful bastard, we love you very much, and I’ve been yours since that first time you slid that soft wet tongue into my rosebud after I accepted your offer.”

I just drifted, her voice reverberating inside my head unlike anything I’d ever felt before. It’s more that I was feeling her voice in my mind and not hearing it with my ears; I guessed she’d made some suggestion that it would feel that way and not the normal sensation.

“So now, for my pleasure, your girls will obey me as we teach you something new about just what you’re capable of experiencing, Sir,” Abigail said, full of confidence that continued to surprise me. I mean, I knew what all of them were truly capable of, they’re Human and we’re all pretty magical in terms of what we could do, but this side of Abigail, it was pretty amazing to experience it bloom.

And then I figured OK, it’s time to stop thinking and just enjoy this.

“And so I begin. You’re a very talented hypnotherapist, Paul, and so I’m sure you know the overload principle quite well,” Abigail whispered.

“Oh... my...” I thought, and softly giggled as I thought of Taylor but then I realized to some degree what the girls, girls as in plural, were going to do with me. I could feel my body and I knew I was under the rag doll effect because I couldn’t move anything but my eyes and mouth. Just as I was about to speak Abigail took that away:

“No, you can’t speak, and your mouth and tongue will stay closed until I say otherwise. As we progress with this induction you’ll find it nearly impossible to form even one coherent thought. I’m going to shut that mind off for a bit and the moment I do, the moment I and the girls overload your conscious mind so far past the ability to even be aware that you’re alive at all, in that moment you’ll surrender to us and to the pleasure we’re giving you, and you will not be able to stop it from happening.”

I thought the words “oh... god...” but of course they went nowhere.

Olivia leaned down and kissed me softly, staring into my eyes, and whispered: “She’s a wonder, Paul, I truly had no idea at all. Enjoy, my Husband-to-be, love of my life, and let go.”

“The classic 7 ± 2 induction works on that principle that most Humans can only focus on 7 conscious inputs at a time,” Abigail spoke, " with the ±2 on either side so it means most people can handle 5 to 9 things at a time. So I wonder just how focused you’ll be able to remain and for how long as your 8 sleepy girls stimulate you simultaneously without stopping. Of course I’m the first, this time, so feel me now, Paul.”

Abigail began to ride my cock very slowly, and while it felt great my description would be that she was moving excruciatingly slow and doing it on purpose.

“Trish?” she said, as Abigail began the roll call of her willing cohorts.

“Ready, Mistress,” Trish replied, down at my left foot.

“Clarice?”

“Ready, Mistress,” Clarice replied, down at my right foot.

“Marlene?”

“Ready, Mistress,” Marlene replied, from my left hand.

“Sonia?”

“Ready, Mistress,” Sonia replied, from my right hand.

“Taylor?”

“Ready, Mistress,” Taylor replied, from my balls, with a soft squeeze that felt so damned good.

“Casey?”

“Ready, Mistress,” Casey replied, as she rose above my forehead and came into my field of vision, winking softly. I wanted to smile back but all I could offer was a wink in return.

“And finally, Olivia?”

Olivia looked into my eyes and straddled my face once more, placing herself so her slit was right there so close but of course Abigail had taken my ability to open my mouth away. Clever girl, it seemed.

“And now we begin.“

“Paul, I’d like you to focus all your conscious awareness on your left foot, as Trish begins to enjoy you, as she pleases.”

I felt her tongue flicking my big-toe, then sucking it, causing me to whimper just a bit. I couldn’t even open my damned mouth so it just had to exit my nostrils but I was trying to breathe at the same time. Trish began raking her fingernails up the front of my legs then down the backs of my calves, and if this was just my damned lower left leg oh my god I was done for soon.

“You’re doing great, Paul, but now even as you remain aware of Trish I’d like you to focus on your right foot as Clarice pleases you as she desires.”

More stimulation, different from Trish, so they were purposely being out of sync and not giving me anything to lock onto. The entire time this was happening Abigail was squeezing my cock at random times since I was still buried inside her.

“And now, remaining aware of Trish and Clarice, focus your attention on Taylor as she strokes and squeezes those soft cream filled balls of yours with her soft warm hands.”

I whimpered rather loudly as Taylor cupped me and squeezed. She wasn’t stimulating my rosebud at that moment and I remembered inside my mind it was that preferred word but if I spoke it sleeping Paul would modify it as I verbalized it.

“So good, and we’re not even halfway there yet. I’m sure you can focus on Trish, and Clarice, and Taylor, and now be aware of Sonia pleasing you gently as well.”

Sonia sucked the fingers and flicked that crazy long tongue of hers—she could lick the tip of her nose, and I whimpered at the thought of what she’d eventually do to me with it when I gave myself to her as her sleepy boy someday.

“So amazingly good, isn’t it, now we’re halfway there. I’d ask you if you’re OK but the way your cock is throbbing inside my tight ass I already know the answer. But we’ve got a ways to go, Paul.”

I looked at Olivia and she just sat there, her weight and Abigail’s weight on top of me feeling so wonderful, and that sleepy blissful feeling on top of all this stimulation so far was really making it seriously hard to focus on—

“And now, focus on Trish, and Clarice, and Taylor, and Sonia, and now Marlene as she pleases you in her own way.”

More tongue fingering and then at the same fucking instant—finally something I could lock on to—all 5 of those girls raked their fingernails on my skin simultaneously, on the inside and outside of both thighs and the insides of my arms and forearms, all in sync, just long strokes, then they lifted and did it again, then again, and my mind just went haywire as I growled loudly even with my mouth sealed shut.

“Oh, yes, he likes that ladies, keep it up, just like that, in sync, with each other, slow and steady penetrates that shield of his overactive conscious mind. And now, focus on Trish, and Clarice, and Taylor, and Sonia, and Marlene, and now Casey adds to your pleasure in her own special way.

My eyes darted up to see Casey, upside down but beautiful just the same. She leaned in and kissed me softly on the forehead and mouthed the words “I love you” and then she raked her fingernails from the hairline back through my hair, massaging my scalp in the process.

I lost my mind, period, that was it, I couldn’t absorb any more and started whimpering as my breath went completely ragged.

“And as you focus on Trish...”

At that point I really did just short circuit, utterly and completely. Of all those things happening to me, it was that scalp massage from Casey that just pulled my consciousness right out of me and waking Paul just said “Fuck it, that’s the ballgame” and I headed to the mental dugout in my mind.

When I got there sleeping Paul stood up, patted me on the shoulder, and said: “Nice effort, rookie, now let the real slugger take over.”

And so he did.

I don’t know what else happened, I really don’t. I asked Olivia to tell me about it so I could put it into this recollection of those events and she said that was up to Abigail since that experience was for her, not me, even if I got all the pleasure from it. I was tempted to ask Casey for Trilby and pull the answers from those ladies, but they said I’d understand as time passed.

All I do remember was I heard that click at some point. I heard it one time, solidly, while my mental self sat in that dugout, and I just didn’t understand it until I turned and saw sleeping Paul slugging balls from home plate.

I heard it again as he took another swing, and my eyes followed the ball to outer left field.

Then another and as I focused on watching him the sound itself became distinctly clearer: it wasn’t a click, it was the sound of the baseball off that aluminum bat. I left the dugout and went to home plate and he swung again, CLANK, another outfield shot.

And another, to the right outfield, each one going just a bit further.

“Have you hit one out the park yet? I asked.

“Nope, not yet, it’s not time yet, Mistress will let us know when that’s going to happen.”

“I don’t understand this, is this all some metaphorical allegorical way of making me understand why this whole thing with The Offer has worked out like this?”

“Look,” sleeping Paul said, stopping and leaning on the bat. “The balls, the balls I’m slugging, those are your attempts at surrender so far. You’ve had quite a few chances over this weekend, the past 3 months or so since Olivia walked into our life, the past 3 plus years actually since Trish nearly killed us in that Fazoli’s parking lot. Yes Richard, that fucking son of a bitch, he made things a lot worse but that’s in the past.“

“So, what—

“Hang on a sec,” sleeping Paul said, standing there, in a virtual baseball stadium inside my mind, in a full uniform just like I was, staring up eyes closed, licking the air.

“Do I even want to know?” I asked, watching myself do such a thing.

“Abigail set our tongue free and Olivia shifted her position so at this moment we are tongue fucking her rosebud, and no, if I even attempted to let you wake up you’d just zone right back out instantly so, let me enjoy this one, rookie.”

I wanted to taste my Wife-to-be’s rosebud, and there I stood, in my virtual baseball stadium, literally kicking the sand as I dug my cleats into it.

“So,” sleeping Paul continued, “Abigail has presented us—specifically you—with an opportunity. I know you were never great at sports, but she’s giving you one swing, just one swing to forever knock it out of the park. It being your surrender, for them, and yourself, and for me too since you and I, we’re like, well, this,” and sleeping Paul started doing that finger thing with two outstretched fingers that people do pointing back and forth from eyes to eyes.

“Seriously?” I asked.

“Yes, dead fucking seriously, she is.”

“I can’t really see—

And just like that sleeping Paul, that part of me I’d never really seen or understood but knew was there the whole time suddenly stood face to face and choked the living fucking shit out of me just as Casey had done a few days prior.

“You really have to stop being so cavalier about this, Paul, this isn’t a game even in spite of where you imagined our face-to-face coming together. Don’t worry about breathing, there’s no air here, treat it like The Construct of The Matrix. Your body is breathing, well it’s trying to but Olivia is actually smothering us at this exact... oh, OK, she shifted back a bit, we’re good.”

“I... goaour.. uoura... guuoauoau” I attempted to say.

“What?” and sleeping Paul decreased the grip on my neck.

“I got your bat.”

And so I did.

“It’s about fucking time. Nice Star Trek reference, I’m proud of us.”

The bat felt heavy in my hand, not quite aluminum I suppose. I held it up and saw “YOU CAN DO EEEEEET” printed on the side and laughed.

“You can, Paul, you really can. Swing away, for us, knock that fucker right... up... there...” and sleeping Paul pointed way up past the bleachers, into the clear blue sky. “It’s time, get ready, it’s coming and so are we.”

I took my position at the plate. I hadn’t swung a baseball bat since I was 13 years old and the last time I did I actually hit the game winning home run. It was just Tee-ball baseball in my hometown but I hit it and that ball flew and I won the game. I actually wanted to be a baseball player but it just never worked out, too many other things distracting me in my life.

“Paul,” sleeping Paul said.

I turned to look at him and he nodded and winked.

I heard the ball release from the pitching machine, turned, saw it, and I swung that bat with everything I had to give.

CLANK

I followed the ball, the white leather cover standing out against that brilliant blue sky but as it got further away it just got lost in the sea of blue. The sounds of that ball off that bat echoing back to me inside my own virtual ball stadium were the most beautiful sounds I’d ever heard.

Until sleeping Paul whispered “Wake up, Paul” and the echoes were replaced by the sound of my own cries as Olivia and the girls all swarmed on me at once, burying me in soft warm flesh. As I felt myself slipping into actual sleep, Olivia whispered, “My sleepy baby, sleep for us, we’re so proud of you, rest, you’re going to be just fine, rest, and sleep, such a good boy, sleep for me, my love, sleep.”

And so I did.