The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Offer — A Hypno-House Party

This tale is the last part of a trilogy that began with “The Offer” which led to “The Offer—A Counteroffer” and both of those stories really need to be read in order before this one could ever make any logical sense.

This is a hypnoerotic tale of pure fantasy but it is entirely based in reality—everything in this story is possible, with and without hypnosis. This story has extremely graphic descriptions of some acts of oral sex and it does feature explicit descriptions of Female-Female, Female-Male, and Male-Male sexual encounters, so please be aware of this before continuing—if oral sex is not your thing, if consensual adults providing pleasure to each other in a large variety of physical acts does not appeal to you, do not continue. If you are not of appropriate legal age in your area to be allowed to read this type of material, please cease now and go find something else to do.

Comments and feedback are welcome at the email address above as always.

* * *

MONDAY

I woke up feeling utterly wiped out, no strength to even raise my hand and I knew I wasn’t under that damned rag doll effect either. But I finally did, pushing the comforter off me. I was dressed, oddly enough. The alarm clock said 7:47AM—and I guessed that had to mean Monday morning—and the two bottles of water sitting beside it had a note taped that said: “DRINK US, NOW!!!—O”

I needed it and downed both of them quickly. As I stood up I wobbled slightly and then made my way to the bathroom to do my business. I looked in the mirror and, well, I looked at myself differently. I didn’t feel like I was the same person, and I couldn’t put my finger on it directly but I honestly didn’t look the same either. I did the fingers through the hair thing and then went back into the bedroom.

I stood in the middle of it, remembering what happened there. I remembered myself sitting on the other side of the bed on the floor leaning back into that dresser. I remembered that recliner-thing in the other room where Troy, that beautiful boy, sucked me to sleep so well. I remembered Olivia putting me to sleep. I remembered the girls in the shower surrendering to me. I remembered Casey, the love of my life that never was, giving herself to me and making me her sleepy baby too. I remembered Troy and myself and that sleep-fucking we did and how he tripped himself up giving me the opportunity to snare him down deep with me.

I remembered the whole weekend and shed a few tears of joy because of what all those people had done for me, done with me, and done to me for pleasure.

But I still didn’t remember those last moments with Abigail, or the girls, and honestly I was completely OK with it. Considering I couldn’t remember Trish either I had to presume that our coupling didn’t occur at all and I felt sad for it but I was sure at some point she and I would finally get our fuck on. That visit I had with her in Manhattan was like a 24 hour period for her to enjoy me but I still wouldn’t cross that line at that time: I agreed to her terms but specifically told her no cock-in-the-pussy and she accepted it.

When she visited me after Olivia went back to Manhattan I did finally enjoy her fully that one afternoon and night but then she went back to Manhattan that next day. I still hadn’t made her mine like I had with the others but I figured that was just fine; Trish and I shared something precious that none of the others could really touch, not even Olivia who owned me completely. That little “A-HA!” thing that happened on Sunday afternoon really seemed to bother her, so I knew I’d have to spend some time making sure she knew I was only being facetious. I knew she’d be mine sooner or later, I honestly already knew she was and had been for a long time.

I laughed out loud at how things had changed, and I honestly—as a 54 year sick old bastard—had to admit that I really wanted to fuck that girl’s ass once and for all, I really truly did. I wasn’t worried about making her mine in the same way; in fact a part of me thought that because she was so special to me I wouldn’t do that with her. That experience for us would be slow and gentle, and I’d make love with her the way I’d always dreamed. She had Troy now to service her more adequately in such ways with the rougher stuff, and I was confident he was up to those tasks and many many more.

So it turned out Trish was my first, but not my last after all. That was Abigail, who absolutely surprised the hell out of all of us and me most especially. That sweet corrupted Angel, coming up with that fucking insanely awesome overload. I had the slight recollection Olivia said Troy would be next so now I had to wonder if...

I grabbed my already packed bag, turned off the lights, and went into the living area. Trish saw me first, always Trish. She barreled into me top speed, slamming me against the wall in the hallway as the others made their way over as well. Everyone was dressed and ready to depart. I didn’t see Sonia and as soon as I started to speak: “Her flight leaves in an hour, she had to get out of here, she gives you her love and will call later to check in,” Trish offered.

All the girls offered kisses and hugs, telling me how proud they were. Olivia leaned in and gave me a big kiss, Casey too. Taylor, I didn’t see Taylor.

“Taylor?” I asked.

“Out on the run, as usual, she’s got a friend coming to pick her up in about an hour,” Olivia said. “The rest of us, we’re ready to vamoose. Jean Claude has the housekeepers arriving at 12 noon so, we’ve checked everything, turned off the lights, put everything away in the kitchen, the hot tub is in idle mode. I left a note on the counter with info for them, so, yeah, we’re good to go anytime you are.”

“I need food but we can get that on the road, I’ll snag some bananas and more water. Ladies, Troy, I don’t know if or when we’ll all be together like this again, but I hope it’s very soon, very soon indeed. Thank you all for every moment, every breath, every trance, touch, feeling, scream, and all the aches and pains this 54 year sick old body could tolerate. I am, for all intents and purposes, utterly fucked out and I just couldn’t even expend the effort to lick the air right now even if—

And suddenly Taylor walked in, in that tight gray running outfit, utterly drenched with sweat. She ran right to me and before I could move she stopped, nodblinked, and when my eyes opened again I was tongue deep in her hot deliciously sweaty rosebud once more being assaulted by her scent.

I was the happiest man on the planet. Again.

I enjoyed her there up on the kitchen table alone as everyone else apparently was out in the vehicles waiting on me to finish that most cherished act I loved so much. It’s not a “nasty” thing, it’s pleasure, plain and simple, and if nobody else gets that or understands it or can’t break free of their own limitations and explore new things then fuck ’em.

I love eating ass, and that’s that.

“Paul, would you like to learn something new about yourself today?” Taylor asked.

“yes... always...” as I just keep licking.

“Good boy, stand up please, that’s right, now I want you to lick the sweat off my back, slowly, just let your tongue do the work. Help me take my sport bra off, please.”

I removed her sport bra as she leaned back and I found myself dry-humping her ass because it was just right there. If my cock had been free I’d have slid into her hands-free because she was at that perfect height, especially as she leaned back.

“Now, reach around front just for a moment, take both my breasts in your wonderful strong hands and squeeze me, please, get my sweat all over the palms of your hands.”

Her breasts were still relatively soaked because the sport bra was, and so was her back. That scent of her was driving me fucking nuts because not only was I smelling it wafting up from her delicious rosebud and pussy but I already had it embedded in my beard so I couldn’t get away from it. The effort just to stand up straight was wearing me out.

“That’s right, now lick those palms for me, really taste me on those hands of yours.”

I licked those palms that had gotten me into all this so long ago by palming Trish’s brains out. I was really proud of The Magic Palm. In all my years I still had never seen anyone else talk about that kind of technique, anywhere, not in stories, nothing, so I considered it mine even if I couldn’t slap a trademark on it.

“Paul, get your ass in gear, we’ve got some stuff to do. Paul?” Olivia yelled out.

I glanced at Taylor and she nodblinked so fast, just too quick for me to respo—

“Olivia, eyes open, sleep!” Taylor yelled out and the footsteps stopped.

I stood there, sliding deeper into that sleepy blissful state yet one more time—don’t think I’m complaining she did it because I’m not, I fucking love it when any of them use it on me but her scent, embedded in my beard, oh good lord I needed to do something about it or I was going to explode in my clean pants. Taylor reached back and raked her fingernails into my scalp then pulled my face right back into her.

“Olivia, can you hear me?” Taylor asked, with some hesitation. I figured she wasn’t sure Olivia would respond to her in that way but I knew she would.

“Yes, Mistress,” was heard, and I smiled inwardly even as I kept licking.

“Your eyes are open, yes?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good girl, carefully make your way to my side, please, now.”

I stood and drifted, hearing Olivia’s heels on the tile floor, closer and closer but I couldn’t see her since Taylor had that narrow tunnel vision focus I got when deeply hypnotized. I know I wasn’t totally down that deep but I was tongue fucking her with focus and once that happened she was and still remained the focus of my world.

Finally Olivia slipped into that narrow corridor just in front of me slightly to the right. I couldn’t make her out clearly but I know her “face” in enough detail to make up for that. My beautiful Wife-to-be, tranced by a total hottie with the most deliciously sweaty asshole ever.

“Such a good girl for me, a very sleepy girl. Would you like to learn something new about yourself too as Paul is about to do? He’s going to enjoy himself and I promise you will as well. Are you willing, Olivia?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good girl, stand on Paul’s left, please,” Taylor instructed as she turned herself around to sit more properly on the edge of the table, legs dangling as she pulled her yoga pants completely off, of course leaving those bright pink running shoes on again. Something about that visual: a totally perfect tight fit tanned girl like her, nude except for those ankle socks and brightly colored running shoes.

It was seriously and I do mean seriously fucking hot.

I looked down, saw her dangling those legs, and then into her eyes. She had so much energy, so much passion and enthusiasm, my god, I thought Trish was insanely fuckable but Taylor, in that moment she was sex personified in the physical. I promised my sleepy self right then and there I’d have to make all the girls go for a morning jog and be on my hands and knees as soon as they came in the door straight onto my sick old bastard tongue.

I had no clue what was about to happen with Olivia and me but at that moment I heard:

“Olivia, wake up.”

She shook off the trance and saw me staring at Taylor, which made her look at Taylor, and Taylor nodblinked so slowly it dropped me a second time even deeper and I know it pulled Olivia down instantly and we simply became Taylor’s sleepy kids. I knew so because she told us we were:

“My sleepy kids, I love you so very much, but now it’s time to learn something new about pleasure. Step to me, please, that’s right, in-between my legs” and she spread her legs pretty wide as her pussy slid forward to the edge of the table.

Olivia and I sandwiched ourselves into that space and then Taylor said:

“Now, Paul, carefully, very carefully take your right hand and reach back around me. That’s right, now slide down, yes, that’s right, you know what I want you to do, that thing you love doing so much” and she leaned in to whisper in my ear: “you’re going to slowly and deeply finger fuck my rosebud, Sir.”

Cock, surged. Mind, damned close to empty. Finger, in her rosebud. Hers.

“And now, Olivia, because nobody knows how to softly stroke a pussy like a woman, you’re going to finger fuck my hot wet slit, so use your right hand, that’s right, OOOOH, right there, perfect. But not yet, don’t start yet, Paul slide that finger IN, yes Sir, hold it. Olivia, get those fingers right there on my slit, let that middle finger sliiiide... oh god you sleepy kids are so good at double-teaming us girls, god we’re going fuck ourselves insane with you soon.”

I just smiled and I’m pretty sure Olivia did to when Taylor called us sleepy kids. We weren’t kids by any meaning of the word but if in those moments the suggestions made us feel good so be it.

“Now, in a moment I’m going to take you both by the soft backs of your necks, and I know that normally trances you to be docile and even more sleepy. I don’t want either of you collapsing on me so I need to ask a favor: sleeping Paul and sleeping Olivia, I know you can hear me, I need you to delay that palm squeeze on the back of the neck trigger for just this trance, please. I want to palm these sleepy kid’s necks and then have them orgasm for me hard when I squeeze and only at the moment I squeeze hard. If you can do this say I will obey Mistress Taylor and make that happen for me.”

Almost in unison I and Olivia felt that shift as our sleeping selves stepped in:

“I will obey, Mistress Taylor.”

I heard Olivia and Olivia heard me so we were her sleepy kids from that moment on absolutely.

“Thank you both for obeying me. We’re almost there. In a moment I will take both of you at the backs of your necks, and take you where I want you to go and you will not resist. My hands on the backs of your necks will guide you and you will follow. Is that understood?”

“Yes, Mistress Taylor,” again in unison.

Her voice was far more domineering at that moment and my cock surged because of it.

“Here we go, my sleepy kids, enjoy.”

Her hand slipped up behind the back of my neck softly, and I knew she was doing the same thing to Olivia. I felt the slight pull towards her breasts, just as Olivia was feeling, and then at the last moment Taylor pulled out and away and both of us found ourselves with our noses touching the very centers of her arm pits.

“Breathe me in deeply through your noses, my sleepy kids.”

Both Olivia and I inhaled and both of us moaned instantly, and I fired off a load, the another, then another as I heard Olivia doing nothing but whimpering which just made me fire off two more loads, spent in my clean pants and I didn’t give a fuck because that girl basically owned us in that moment.

“Another deep breath for me, yes, that’s right, inhaling my wonderful hot fucking delicious scent so deeply, letting me imprint on both your sleepy minds so deeply. Know that in the future, sometime soon, I will run to your home from my apartment only 2 miles away from your house. I will knock on your door, and when you see me standing there all hot and sweaty, so utterly fucking delicious, I’ll nodblink you into a trance, then you’ll invite me inside and if you’re not both there then one of you will get to enjoy every inch of my hot sweaty fucking body. If you’re both there I’ll have you double-team-fuck me and all of us will sleep deeply because of it. Deep breath in, now.”

Another inhale and I could feel Olivia really trembling all over, I was pretty sure she’d had at least two orgasms by that moment.

“Sleepy kids, I love you so much, LICK!” and she pulled hard on our necks and squeezed very tightly. We had no choice but to obey the command from earlier and I came again but it was lesser in amplitude than the unexpected one only two minutes prior. I was still licking Taylor, and while I had previously thought her hot sweaty asshole was delicious, this was a whole new thing.

I couldn’t wait to catch her upon her direct return from a run, with her literally soaked head to toe, asshole to abdomen, and now armpit to armpit. My imagination started spinning off fantasies so fast: running with her and then trancing her and enjoying that perfect hot sweaty asshole against a tree someplace on the road with that risk of being caught heightening the pleasure. Having her in the house, trancing her as she came in the door, closing it, then choke-fucking her up the ass while licking that armpit at the same time.

“My god, she’s going to kill me,” I thought.

There are worse ways to die, you know

Good old sleeping Paul, enjoying himself from the shadows, unseen.

“You’re a sick old bastard like Richard was, and I love both of you for it,” I thought to myself.

Olivia, on the other hand, all I heard were cries of joy at the squeeze, and I could feel her legs buckling against mine but I couldn’t reach out fast enough. She separated as Taylor said “pause.”

“Paul, stand up straight, close your eyes, drift and float, ignore everything you hear until I tug on your left earlobe, obey.”

I stood, as commanded. I closed my eyes, as commanded. I drifted and floated, as commanded. Hers.

I don’t know how long I drifted and floated but when my eyes opened I was once more deep in Taylor’s still quite delicious but not quite so salty hot sweaty rosebud. Again and again, and I just felt better by the second, that scent, the scent of her arm pit now embedded in my beard, it was just too much really. I had never done research into pheromones but I give you my word as a southern Gentleman: with that arm pit act, Taylor had indeed completely and successfully imprinted herself onto me, and more than likely Olivia as well.

At any point in the future, if Taylor walked past either of us and we got a single whiff of her natural scent, we’d be on our knees happily lapping away at her head to toe, and I mean finally I knew that girl fucking head to toe. Taylor was the first to get that status, and would forevermore be the most delicious girl I’d ever tasted in my life, and I was pretty sure Olivia would agree with me instantly on that one.

Good lord, the fantasies just kept coming, and finally so did Taylor when I felt those oh-so-wonderfully toned thighs tremble for me, because of me, and because of The Offer.

Taylor actually begged me to stop for the first time ever. As she spun around on the counter she nodblinked again and caught me too fast.

“Paul, thank you, sleeping Paul, thank you too, take care of yourselves, you sick old bastards, I’ll come running to your house one day and you can have me for breakfast again soon. We all love you, always.”

She kissed me on the cheek and then scooted off the counter. As she stepped into her room she yelled “WAKE UP, YOU SICK OLD BASTARD, OLIVIA IS WAITING.”

Her and Trish, I swore, the death of me someday. I went to the sink to wash my face. I wonder if the housekeepers would notice the smell of sex in that house, something we’d probably long since stopped noticing the same way a person can’t smell their own body odor after a period of time. I wiped off my beard with the dishrag and then went out to the back deck one last time.

Looking around, hearing birds and not much else except some very faint car traffic, I took in a really deep breath through my nose and held it then I let it go in a long slow sigh. I had no idea precisely how far we were from the road that led us into this property but I figured I’d discover that on the way out.

It was insanely peaceful here, I realized. Even just being a few miles north of the hustle and bustle of most of downtown Silver Spring, I felt more at peace standing there on that deck than I had in a very long time. I can’t even recall hearing one single aircraft flying over the entire weekend either.

“I wonder...” I thought to myself and then I headed inside. As I closed the door from the deck behind me, Taylor was just coming out with her stuff, dressed in another fresh clean running outfit.

“Thought you were gone, Sir?” she said as she took my hand.

“Nope, just one last look around. So, was our hypno-house party a success, Taylor?”

“Absolutely. This place is really awesome. Who does it belong to, Sir?”

“Jean Claude, your boss.”

Her eyes went wide as she apparently she had no clue this was his place.

“Seriously? Holy shit, I didn’t know. Wow.”

She stopped and I turned.

“You think he’d consider selling it?” and I thought she was going to nodblink me because she did nod but just one eye blinked in a wink.

“I have no idea, Taylor, but I’m going to find out.”

We left, and all of us went our separate ways save for Taylor sitting on the front steps waiting for her friend. I turned back one final time and winked; she smiled and waved and then focused on her smartphone.

I got into my SUV on the passenger side and as I did I could see Olivia was obviously tranced, drifting and floating. I closed my door quietly and was about to attempt to wake her when she snapped back on her own. She turned to look at me, then around outside, saw Taylor on the porch and started to wave but stopped since Taylor wasn’t looking at us, and then back to me. She started the SUV and put it in reverse, pulled back a bit then put it in Drive and we were off.

“So,” Olivia said as she navigated the driveway back to the main road.

“So,” she said again, apparently her hook to get me to speak as I sat staring out the window at all the trees. Spring was upon us and the trees were blooming, it was really quite spectacular as the morning sun made its way through them. The variations in all the colors, the greens, the browns, grays, nothing but beauty all around me.

“Did that... did that really just happen? I mean, her arm pits?” she asked.

I turned, smiled, and sniffed the air once and nodded my head upwards.

Olivia took in a sniff, eyes going wide, one hand left the steering wheel as she touched her upper lip, and then she did one long inhale and and sighed.

“Oh. My. God.”

“Yep, looks like I’m 99.2% vanilla now, she just gave me an entirely new fetish and that means,” and I started acting like I was working an adding machine, “16 more places to lick our sleepy kids and become an even sicker old bastard.”

“17.”

“17 what?” I asked.

“16 for the other 8 at 2 arm pits per, but you only had Taylor’s left arm pit so, 15 to go for you, not counting my arm pits which equals 17.“

I laughed at how quickly my Wife-to-be got the better of my joke once again. Then I had an idea and—

“Troy, I wonder if—

I cut her off:

“Love of my life, I don’t know but I can promise you the very next time I choke-fuck my boy Troy up the ass, as my left hand chokes him hard and my right hand palms the head of that delicious hard cock and my cock strokes so deep inside his boypussy, I’m going to have him twist, grab me hard by the back of my neck and really squeeze while forcing my face into that armpit and I am going to lose my god damned mind when I breathe him in and lick, loving it as I my mind drifts away when I throw that switch and go fully primal.”

“Oh, you, you sick old bastard, stop it or I’m gonna wreck this crazy thing.”

I laughed again and turned to look back out the window. I felt the back of her fingers against the left side of my face and I turned so she could palm my face softly.

“So,” I said, “that was the experience of a lifetime. I never imagined—

“Yes, you did, hence The Offer,” she cut me off.

“The Offer had nothing to do with that back there” as I used my left arm and hand and thumb to point back. “That back there was The Offer taken to its most insanely extreme potential that even I had no way of seeing as a possibility over the years.“

“But you got your fuck on and you got your answer, right?” she asked.

“Answer to what?”

She actually slammed on the brakes as my SUV came to a screeching halt on the paved driveway and my seat belt caught me before I face-planted into the dash.

“Olivia, what the—

“No, we sit here,” and she put it in Park, “until you figure it out.”

“I have no idea what you’re going on about.”

“Did I take you in your office when you first met me?” she asked, quite fucking seriously.

“Yes, you di—

“NO.”

I stopped, took a breath, looked around, looked down at those two hands of mine, thinking about The Magic Palm and what Trish had done to me so long ago.

“What am I missing, Olivia?” I asked without looking up.

“Did I take you, or... did you...” she asked, with a look I’d never seen on her face before and then I heard it.

CLANK

“Surrender.”

“It’s about fucking time,” she said and then put the SUV back in Drive.

That thing in my head, that thing where I kept track of my own belief of what I was, it had flipped back and forth for years between Dom and sub, and I could never figure out exactly what I was. After what I’d just said, after Olivia and the others had broken my overactive conscious mind, for lack of a better phrase, in that moment I finally understood.

That little thing in my head started spinning like the wheels on a classic slot machine, spinning, spinning, spinning, and when it stopped it said:

SWITCH

I laughed, then I cried, and we made our way home.

Olivia and I were married 6 weeks later, on the edge of the Grand Canyon just after sunrise, with all our friends and family there. I’d flown Janine out from Redmond, and Jean Claude was there as well. A bunch of people that Olivia knew from Manhattan, one or two friends of Trish’s from her law firm, and Troy brought a few of his teammates and apparently the girls were enamored of them pretty much instantly.

I saw Troy, with his friends, and yes they were all handsome boys that probably would be quite delicious but I—as crazy as it is to admit this even now as I’m typing this recollection aka a story—am a one-boy man and Troy was that boy for me. That man, my first and my last, and that was that. We nodded at each other, held the nods, and then laughed across the room from each other at our own private joke nobody else could possibly understand.

The girls were all done up in spectacular fashion, beautiful sleepy Angels, and yes Abigail and Clarice did actually get signed as models. They were sporting some incredibly colorful and extremely detailed tattoos on their various body parts. Sonia told me they’d been picked up by a website called SuicideGirls which made me cock my head and she told me it’s not a death fetish thing but girls with the alternative look. I told her I’d check it out sometime soon.

The wedding ring belonged to my Grandmother who passed away before I was even born so I never met her. I had it resized slightly to fit Olivia and it slid onto her finger without much effort at all. I kissed her, knowing both our lives had never been the same since I opened my office door and she walked into my life.

I did of course understand finally that for all the years I’d looked at my dream of being taken it wasn’t the being taken aspect that was the draw: it was the surrender aspect and I was so very happy that Olivia and the girls and of course Troy had finally helped me to switch—literally—that all around 180 degrees and set me on the right path.

After the wedding at the reception Jean Claude caught Olivia’s eye and then came towards me. Olivia gave me a peck on the cheek and giggled. “Paul, allow me to present you the keys to your new getaway.” He reached out and when I reached he dropped a set of keys on a ring in my hand. “Well, technically it belongs to her since the paperwork was completed last week before you were officially Husband and Wife but I presume she’ll cover all the necessaries.”

I had no clue, and Olivia just hugged me and said: “My wedding gift to you, my Husband. Jean Claude told me about 3 months ago he was tired of the rat race just as I had become. After I finally shut down the practice in Manhattan and had all the business closed, I realized I had a pile of money in the bank I hadn’t done much with aside from some tips from brokers every now and again,” and she did a serious wink-wink at both myself and Jean Claude and we laughed.

“Nothing illegal, gentleman, so the S.E.C. won’t come kicking our doors in someday. After our weekend with everyone I suggested—no, not in that way—that if Jean Claude was intending to return to France to retire he might consider selling the house and property. He agreed—because I made the suggestion, obviously,” and she threw her head back and got more laughter.

“That’s what I hinted at to you a few weeks ago, Paul, when we were leaving the house before we headed home. Jean Claude and I completed the business and financial aspects just a few days ago before I flew back down. And that’s why he’s here, well I mean he did come for our wedding but he’ll be leaving for France in what, another hour, maybe?” she asked.

“Yes, Madame, I shall be heading out of this god forsaken country once and for all. I admit I will miss you, my dear, and you as well Paul, you two make a perfect couple. An open invitation to visit with me at my vineyard as I stop thinking for a while and drink a lot of wine, sleep very late, and enjoy the company of as many women I can get into my bed until my last breath. Salut!”

He turned and started to walk away but stopped and turned back: “Olivia, did you tell him everything?”

Now I was piqued as I turned to look at her.

“I told you, I had a pile of money,” and she leaned in and whispered how much.

“Holy shit, that’s like 20 times what I had even at the peak of my stock pick marathon. How many stock brokers did you trance at $850 an hour?” I asked.

“Over 22 years, a lot of them, I promise and enough for 20 lifetimes considering. But the icing on our wedding cake, love, is that part of the deal I made with Jean Claude also made me—until the paperwork can be updated to add you—a 10% owner in Ocean Steakhouse.”

Big bright beautiful smile on her face, and knowing that made me crazy happy too. As part owners we’d obviously be spending a lot of time there so that would mean more chance to spend time with Taylor, if she was going to remain working there. It could prove to be somewhat odd having some kind of relationship with her as her boss, but then I thought of Casey.

And then I thought of Taylor and Casey together back at the house 6 weeks earlier, their tongues tied pretty seriously as they fingered each other senseless on that couch.

And then I stopped analyzing and realized I could enjoy them anytime I wanted and smiled right back at Olivia. Somehow I think in those brief moments as I was running that scenario through my head she could read—

“Taylor, yep, and Casey, yep, I’m way ahead of you there, my Husband,” and she laid a serious smooch on me as Jean Claude patted me on the back, kissed her hand, and walked off.

“Damn, just... damn, woman, I gave up wondering how I got so lucky but now this? Do we eat for free or what?”

“Basically, yes, so we’ll make very good use of that private bathroom many times. Might have to see about some longer tablecloths as well so I can slip under there and suck you into that sleepy place you love so much. Then again, if I did that you’d drool on your outfit, so maybe not. But then again, maybe Taylor would, we’ll have to see.”

I smacked her on the ass and kissed her again.

“I wonder if that bartender is still working there, that could prove interesting having him under my spell and hearing “Yes, Boss” as he licks me silly. Right?” she said with a wink.

“If he won’t, he’s fucking fired.”

Olivia started to walk away towards the girls and those handsome boys as I smacked my Wife on the ass, hard, getting a nice grab, prompting her to turn and smile as she nodded and winked.

I smiled and noted Janine headed towards me; she then called for Casey who stepped over as well.

“Paul, I should have sent this to you a few weeks ago but then I realized since I was going to see you and Casey here,” and she leaned over and gave Casey a hug, “it would be better in person. After I was able to finally settle all the business issues with Richard’s attorney, he gave me an envelope with a note in it for me and a safety deposit box key. Inside the safety deposit box itself was a wooden box that had maybe 2 dozen pocket watches in it, all in various states of disrepair and damage, that’s here too in the hotel safe with instructions for you and only you to claim it.”

“Thank you, Janine, that was very kind of you,” and I kissed her hand.

“This, however, was in the safety deposit box as well. I have not opened it, I don’t know what it is, but it’s got your names on it,” and she turned it over and right there were our names in Richard’s handwriting on the manila business envelope.

“I truly do hope this is some kind of final closure for the both of you. He loved you both, like you were his own children, you know that, don’t you?”

“Of course,” Casey said as she hugged Janine and then I hugged them both.

Janine went back to the others and I stared at the large manila business envelope along with Casey.

“Well open it, you sick old bastard, let’s get this show on the road.”

I tore off the top and out slid a very very old leather bound portfolio with a name on the front, in gold lettering: Lloyd’s of London. I knew the place by reputation as one of the oldest collectible and insurance agencies in the world. They were famous for writing policies for most anything and even insured one actress’ really exceptional legs once for a million per gam—seriously.

I smelled the leather and it had that really old quality to it so this was going to be interesting.

I opened it with Casey there at my side and as soon as the cover cracked we saw Trilby.

Both of us froze, that feeling—even from a damned picture of Trilby—started to wash over us but I flipped it over to the other side. The back of the picture, a very old black and white image, had some handwriting on it that said 1863.

“Shit...” Casey muttered.

The paperwork under the picture looked like a ledger of some kind, names, dates, cities. It had an owner column, the year range apparently stating the ownership periods, and other info for each owner. Because it was all done in that funky curly looping old English font it was very tough to make out the wording when suddenly Casey blurted out:

“It’s a provenance for Trilby. She was a very popular girl apparently,” she pointed out.

As I was staring at the second sheet the last owner’s name was right there: Richard Wagner. Apparently he took possession of Trilby in 1965 from a gentleman named—and boy was I blown the hell away when I saw it:

Dave Elman

Now it was my turn to gasp: “Shit...”

I looked at the names above him and noted several of the most popular hypnotists in the world for the past 200 years, flipped back to the first page, saw James Braid and freaked out, then going back in time we both followed my finger to the first name, the original owner of Trilby as per Lloyd’s own paperwork and both Casey and I just stood there utterly fucking slack-jawed, almost drooling.

Franz Anton Mesmer 1781-1815

“HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!” Casey screamed, causing most everyone to turn and wonder what the hell we were going on about.

I looked at Casey, she looked at me, and for a moment we were on that same two-finger eye to eye level.

“Should we?” I said.

“Absolutely, they deserve to know,” she said, smiling brightly from ear to ear and those gray eyes just melted my heart all over again.

“Friends, lovers, countrymen and countrywomen of course, lend me your ears, and your eyes if you will for just a few moments. Casey and I would like to introduce you to someone very special, some of you have made her acquaintance, but for the rest you’re going to love her we promise. Now if you’ll all take your seats.”

Casey reached into her purse, pulled out that black pouch, stood at the end of the table, and then set Trilby free.

“This, my friends, is Trilby,” she began, “and Trilby is a very good girl that is happiest when she can just swing, back and forth, back... and forth...”

Everyone loved Trilby, and everyone just loved to watch her swing, back, and forth, and everyone relaxed, even my Wife, all our friends, and yes even Casey too.

I didn’t get caught that time, thankfully, because I was staring straight up thanking the Universe for everything it had put in my path.

It was a beautiful day.

A few days later we got home, settled in comfortably, and our new life began. We had a big welcome home party set up by Casey and the girls. Sonia, Abigail, and Clarice couldn’t make it, some photo shoot up in Toronto but they’d come by first chance they could get. Casey had the day off, appointments all rescheduled for a few people and completely free when they would make it in. Trish and Troy and Marlene were all together with us and we had a great evening, lots of hypno-enhanced fun for all of us.

I had hoped Taylor could make it but she said she was working the night shift at the steak house to get some overtime. I told her if she ever needed money for anything all she had to do was ask but she’s a good girl and she earns her keep. I was and would always been very proud of her and the other sleepy Angels for the amazing women they were all allowing themselves to become.

And yes, the first time I had the chance I did have Troy, after a workout on the Bowflex in my garage. He took a shower and got himself all squeaky clean for me and while he did his workout I took a shower to get myself squeaky clean for him. When I saw him come into my bedroom, that sweat just everywhere, I wanted to take him so bad but, of course, he’s a smart intelligent young man.

He knows I love being a sleepy boy so he nodblinked me down into that sleepy blissful state I love to be in before I knew it happened.

His soft whispers in my ear, programming me so well, and then we got our fuck on in the bathroom in front of the mirror, not the shower. Didn’t need any water for lubrication because his boypussy was so slick from the workout and his body just soaked in sweat everywhere. He had me position myself as always, that 3-point choke-poke-stroke but for him it was a choke-stroke-stroke because he’s a boy with a delicious cock that I loved to palm.

When I sleepily told him “Ready, Sir,” he snapped his fingers and whispered “Sleep-fuck.”

And so I did.

I stroked him as deeply and slowly as we could stand it, my brain just starting to drift, and then I felt his torso twist, felt his strong right arm reach back as he took me gently by the back of my neck and pulled until I was nose deep in that arm pit.

“Breathe, boy” and so I inhaled him that first time, that hot sweaty utterly delicious scent just pushed me over the edge and I licked him. The moment my tongue made contact with his skin, sleeping Paul threw that switch for me to PRIMAL and we...

Well, you know what we did, and after that was done I walked him to the bedroom, laying both of us down at the same time, my cock never leaving his boypussy, and then we got our proper sleep-fuck on: slow, deep, incredibly pleasurable, finding that oh-so-perfect rhythm for a few minutes and then I finally started whispering “Sleep... sleep... sleep” softly in my boy’s ear.

And so we did.

I woke up with Olivia on top of me, looked left to the alarm clock, happy to see it was about 7:45AM, also happy to see my wrist watch which I hadn’t worn in some time. I slid Olivia off, kissed her, put on my wrist watch and then did my business in the bathroom. Tossed on my typical sweat shorts because they gave me plenty of breathing room and Olivia loved to stroke me as we sat and talked about our plans for the day.

I went to the kitchen with a taste for bacon and just as I reached into the fridge I heard a knock at the door.

I opened the door and there stood Taylor, completely drenched in that gray yoga pants gray sport bra pink running shoes outfit as I took her all in at a glance. One thing was different, however.

She had her hair pulled back in a pony tail. She’d never done that before, and it made my cock get hard.

Like, in 2 seconds I tented my sweatpants, that fucking hard, that fucking fast. A sudden rush of fantasies in that fraction of a second but the one that stood out the most was this one:

Olivia, on her knees behind me, tongue deep in my boypussy, hands up underneath my balls raking her fingernails all over my legs. Taylor, on her knees in front of me, all fucking hot sweaty perfect, her eyes rolled back in their sockets, softly gagging on my cock which I was using to throatfuck her as deeply as I’ve ever been able to do by using that pony tail to rather forcefully bob her head up and down on me like the proverbial plastic fuckdoll.

I heard a click, but this time I realized it was my new mental journaling system which kept track of new fantasies as they were imagined and then a big green check in a box appeared in the “GET ’ER DONE” column.

“Oh... my...” I felt myself softly gasp.

“Hi,” she said.

“Hi,” I said.

“Hi,” she said as she nodblinked and I was hers without another care in the world. She stepped inside, closed the door, and whispered in my ear. A few moments later I felt my right hand reaching up, grabbing Taylor at the back of her head by that pony tail and forcing her to her knees with a hard pull down even as I heard myself calling out in that dissociated way:

“Olivia, breakfast is here, come eat it while it’s hot and delicious.”

And so we began.

FIN

* * *