The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Olivia’s Lust

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Olivia. I’m 5′2″ and, though not fat by any means, I’ve been told that I have curves in the proper places. My 44 DD breasts catch the eyes of more than a few men. Of course, the one man that I’ve been eyeing at work doesn’t seem to notice. Maybe I should explain.

I’ve never been one for love. I’ve never been one for a relationship, for that matter. I like sex, pure and simple. I’ve never had difficulty getting men . . . again due to my noticeable chest. But Tom’s different. He’s married . . . and he is actually faithful to his wife. I’ve tried flirting with him, but he just blushes shyly and finds some excuse to be put distance between us. I’ve seen the picture of Sara on his desk and, while it’s only a headshot, I can see why he’s faithful. Her blue eyes are the kind that men get lost in, but have an innocence about them that is appealing. Her blonde hair flows over her shoulders like honey . . . a stark contrast to the short, black-bleached-blonde hair that grows on top of my head. The only thing that the two of us seem to have in common is our lips. We both have full, red lips that are only accented by a touch of the similar, red lipstick that we wear. She was the kind of girl that I went after in college.

Oh? I didn’t mention my varied tastes? Well, there’s a history there, you see. When I was in high school, I found out that I was a “mutant.” Now I’m a comic book fan and got that term from one of them, but it really does describe me. I give off a “pheromone,” for lack of a better word, that sexually excites people. By the time I was in college, I could control the amounts that I gave off. The problem is, it only affects women. At first, I hated this. But I grew to appreciate the power. I could turn some of the most conservative preps in my dorm in writhing whores who couldn’t get enough of my tongue, and this turned me on to no end.

And it was because of this ability that I came up with a plan to fuck Tom. He may not cheat on his wife with me, but what if I could get her involved?

It was a Friday afternoon, and Tom was just finishing up with his last client. Mine had actually left a half-hour earlier, but I had stayed under the pretense of getting some work done. In truth, I was waiting for Sara to meet Tom. I wanted to meet her face to face.

At a little after 5:30, she arrived. I must say that I was impressed. The black dress that she wore was very becoming and flattered her figure quite nicely. She was built similar to me, except that she was a few inches taller and her breasts were . . . I’d guess . . . D cups. The dark fabric of her dress accented her pale skin and the top button of the front was undone, showing a slight amount of cleavage. She was a vision and, like me, probably had men staring at her.

I had packed my briefcase so I could time my departure when she was there. I stepped out of my office and purposely shut the door a little too loudly. A glance in her direction showed that she was looking at me, just to see where the noise had come from. She flashed a friendly smile and turned toward Tom’s door.

I had to act now. I waved at her and said, “Hi! You must be Sara!”

She stopped and looked at me, surprised. “Yeah. Uh, you kind of have me at a disadvantage.”

I hurried up to her and extended my free hand. “I’m Olivia, your husband’s co-worker. He talks about you all the time.” As she took my hand to shake it, I release a small amount of the pheromone. Her eyes narrowed as she looked at me, trying to figure out where her slight arousal had come from . . . and she was probably a little scared.

Tom came out of his office. “Hey, honey,” he said as she turned toward him and gave him a quick peck on the lips. “I see you met Olivia.”

“Uh . . . Yeah,” Sara said, her eyes coming back to me. “Funny that you never mentioned her.”

“I’m sorry,” he returned. “I didn’t think that you liked for me to talk about work all the time.”

“So what are you two lovebirds doing this weekend?” I asked innocently.

“Tom’s barbecuing tomorrow,” responded Sara. “He’s a master with the grill.”

“Mmmmm . . . Sound’s great,” I sighed.

Just as I figured that he would do, Tom politely asked, “And what are your plans for the weekend?”

“I’m going to rent a bunch of movies and lock myself in my apartment,” I chuckled. As I said this, I released a little more of my pheromone and glanced at Sara.

She closed her eyes and absently moved her right hand up to unbutton another button on her top. This seemed to go unnoticed by Tom who was glancing at his watch. What caught his attention was when she blurted, “Why don’t you join us?”

His eyes shot up, but he didn’t say anything. I knew that he would feel uncomfortable having his wife and the girl who has been flirting with him both in the same place. But I also knew that he would be too polite to contradict her.

Dutifully, I responded, “I couldn’t impose like that,” and released just a little more of my musk.

Sara was actually starting to perspire. “Nonsense,” she chimed. “Any friend of my husband’s is a friend of mine.”

I shrugged. “Well . . . okay.”

She gave me the directions to their apartment and rushed Tom out of the building.

I waited a few minutes, then followed them out. Tom’s Cavalier was still parked in his space, but it was bouncing slightly. I made my way past the car, pretending not to notice what was going on inside, but I did get a pretty good look. Sara had Tom on his back in the backseat. Her buttons had been undone enough for her ample breasts to be free. They glistened with sweat as she road his cock hard, right there in our work’s parking lot.

Apparently, I had gotten her so turned on that she couldn’t wait for after dinner. Tom was probably wondering what had gotten into his conservative wife. I’m sure he was enjoying himself, anyway. I envied her . . . him . . . both of them. But I’d rectify that tomorrow evening . . .

* * *

Tom and Sara’s apartment was actually a nice townhouse. Their neighbor was an old man who could barely hear. I waved a greeting to him when I arrived, having seen him on the front porch, but he didn’t even seem to see me.

I rolled my eyes and looked down to examine myself. My clothing today had been chosen for eye-appeal and, hopefully, quick removal. I wore a blue, silk blouse with the top two buttons undone (I’d tried three, but it would have shown my black-laced bra, which would have been a bit too obvious). My black miniskirt matched the heels that I wore and just barely covered my thong. I smiled at the affect. Looking back at the old man, I still noticed that he wasn’t even paying attention to me. His cock must have fallen off years ago.

I stepped up to #1830. Ringing the doorbell, I could smell the grill that must be in use in the backyard. After a few seconds, the door opened to reveal Sara. She was wearing a slight amount of makeup, though nothing over the top. Her skirt was made of denim and wasn’t too tight. Her dark red T-shirt also wasn’t very revealing. Obviously, she wasn’t dressed for the game that I wanted to play tonight.

As her eyes looked me over, taking in my every curve, I released a controlled amount of the pheromone. I noticed her breath increase slightly as she smiled and moved to the side. “You’re just in time,” she commented cheerfully. “Tom’s bringing in the meat now.”

I smiled, biting back the crass “meat joke” that I would have normally said, and replied, “I brought some wine. I hope you guys don’t mind.” I handed her the paper bag that contained a bottle of the strongest wine that I’d ever had. It was bottled in a special winery fifteen miles outside of town. While the flavor was sweet and non-threatening. I drank an entire bottle by myself once only to have it knock me on my ass. A friend told me that she thinks that they put Everclear in it. So much the better.

She smiled again as I entered. I watched as she walked into the open kitchen and placed the bag on the counter. The sliding back door opened and Tom walked in, carrying a plate of chicken breasts. He was wearing jeans and a blue T-shirt and the slight breeze outside and slightly messed his brown hair. He saw me and smiled shyly as he walked past and set the plate on the kitchen table. “Did you have trouble finding us?” he asked politely.

“None at all,” I responded. “My mother lives in this area.” I noticed Sara look up curiously, so I continued, “She lives about two blocks away, actually. On Aberdeen.”

“Olivia brought some wine,” commented Sara.

“Cool,” replied her husband. “We’ll have to break out the wine glasses.”

“I’ll get them,” I volunteered. “Where are they?”

Sara had turned back around to grab some side dishes from the counter. “Up there.” She motioned with her head to the cabinet above her.

I moved to her right and leaned up and, as I opened the cabinet door, released another bit of pheromone. As I grabbed three wineglasses, I glanced toward her to see her looking down my shirt. I was barely able to hide my smile of delight.

* * *

Well, Sara had been right. Tom was an amazing cook on that grill. The chicken was perfectly seasoned and tender. Tom and I each had two helpings of the chicken, but my steady stream of pheromones, coupled with the affect of the potent wine, was keeping Sara somewhat distracted. After dinner, I’d helped with the dishes and then we’d retired to the living room.

Tom sat in a comfortable chair near the sliding doors. Sara sat on the couch across from him and I took a seat next to her. I had hoped that splitting the potent wine up between three people would keep it from having that knockdown affect on us. I was right. More importantly, the wine had made Tom loosen up. He was laughing and seemed to be enjoying himself. I had started a game of “Truth or Dare,” starting out with normal questions about likes and dislikes. I had slowly moved into the more personal questions and was happy to note that they had jumped in by getting personal with questions addressed to me, as well. I was particularly interested in the fact that, while Tom had been with other people before they had met, Sara had been a virgin.

I had been trying to lead the questions to even more personal information. At one point, I had thrown caution to the wind. “Tom. Truth or dare?”

Tom thought for a moment. “Truth.”

So be it. “Have you ever messed around with another man?”

Without a thought, Tom answered, “Nope.”

I raised an eyebrow, but he denied it again. I’m usually a good judge and I believed him.

“Okay,” he smiled, “Olivia, truth or dare?”

I gave him a crooked smile and said, “Truth.”

“Have you ever messed around with another woman?”

I had hoped that he would ask that. “Yes.”

He seemed genuinely surprised. So did Sara. I looked at her lewdly. “Truth or dare, Sara.”

She considered for a moment. “Truth.”

“Have you ever messed around with another woman?”

No hesitation. “No.” I believed her.

“Truth or dare, Olivia?” It was Sara’s turn to ask.

“Truth.”

“Did you enjoy messing around with women?”

I released a little more pheromone as I answered, “Absolutely.”

She sucked in her breath with a shudder. I smiled and looked at her husband. “Truth or dare, Tom?”

“Truth,” he looked a little nervous. The slight bulge in his pants might have something to do with that.

“Have you ever fantasized about seeing your wife with another woman?”

He looked at Sara and their eyes met for a few seconds before he gave an answer that somewhat surprised me, despite the fact that it would make things a little easier. “Yes.”

I glanced at her. She didn’t seem surprised, either. Apparently, they’d discussed it before.

“Truth or dare, Olivia?”

I glanced at Tom. “Truth.”

“Are you attracted to my wife?”

I looked at her and gave off a little more of my stuff as I said, “Oh, yeah.”

There was a moment of silence, then I looked at Sara and asked, “Truth or dare?”

“Dare.”

I was somewhat surprised by this, but I recovered quickly. “Take your shirt and bra off.”

She considered for a moment before glancing at her husband and pulling off the shirt. Reaching behind her back, she removed the undergarment. Her large breasts bounced free. Though I’d seen them yesterday, they looked so much better without the tint of the window in the way.

She looked back and forth between her husband and me. Finally, she asked, “Truth or dare, sweetheart?”

He took a deep breath. “Truth.”

“Would you be turned on by seeing me messing around with Olivia?”

He swallowed hard. “Yes.”

He looked at me and said, “Truth or dare?”

“Dare.”

He breathed hard. “I dare you to play with Sara’s breasts.”

Now that was leading somewhere. I glanced at Sara. I couldn’t very well follow through with the dare if she didn’t allow it. She looked at him and, for a moment, I thought that she might actually get angry with him for his insolence. Just to be on the safe side, I released a strong dose of the pheromone and her eyes flashed to me and she instinctively moved her arms away from her chest.

I leaned forward, caressing each breast in turn. She closed her eyes with the pleasure as I gently pinched the nipples. I glanced over toward her husband, whose eyes were glued to us. I gave him a crooked smile and leaned over, taking one of the nipples into my mouth. Sara let out a slight moan and I could see the bulge in Tom’s pants grow even more. I released even more pheromone as I alternated between the nipples, all the while caressing the breasts with my hands.

I was really turned on my now, so I reached up with my hands . . . my mouth never leaving those lovely breasts, and unbuttoned my blouse, removing it, then the bra, gladly. As I moved my right hand up to continue massaging Sara’s breast, I gently moved the other up her skirt to find that her panties were soaked. I couldn’t help but smile as I looked up at her and asked, “Truth or dare, Sara?”

Between her gasps of ecstasy, she looked down at me and, perhaps in a vain attempt to keep things from going too far, answered, “Truth.”

That wouldn’t stop me. I released a massive amount of pheromone and inquired, “Would you like me to eat your pussy until you cum?”

Without a word, Sara’s hands shot up her skirt and yanked her panties down. I moved over to give her room to get them off. After that, she lay back on the couch and spread her legs. I could smell her arousal as I leaned forward, casting a glance at Tom, who was breathing heavily and rubbing his crotch. Just before my tongue touched her beautiful clit, I released the most pheromone that I can release at one time. I wanted this to be a sensation that she would always remember.

When I started licking, Sara began to groan. I had maybe gotten her a little too excited. Her first orgasm rocked her body almost immediately and I could taste her sweet nectar pouring into my mouth. I looked up to find that her eyes were closed and she was pinching both nipples as her back arched in ecstasy. I continued to suck her clit into my mouth and, when she screamed and put one of her hands on the back of my head to hold me in place, I knew she wasn’t anywhere near finished.

I glanced over at Tom to find that he had unzipped his pants and pulled out his throbbing cock, starting to stroke it. It was even bigger than I had imagined and I suddenly wanted it buried in me while I ate his wife. I looked back at her and said, “Your husband looks a little lonely.” Then I released more pheromone as I went back to diligently eating her pussy.

I could hear her say, “Truth or dare, Sweetheart?”

Without a thought, Tom replied, “Dare.”

“I dare you to take Olivia from behind while she eats me.”

Tom climbed from his chair, his dick rock hard, and made his way to the couch. I could feel him position himself behind me. Then, I felt his shaft plunge deep inside of me. The feeling was electric. I groaned in intense pleasure as I continued to eat Sara.

With each thrust, I could feel my own orgasm building. I looked up at Sara and saw her looking over my head at her husband. Her eyes were filled with passion, so I released even more pheromone and shoved my tongue into her pussy. She let out a cry and arched her back as I pulled my mouth away and said, “Are we going to fuck here on this couch all night, or do you guys want to go to a bed?”

The three of us climbed off of the couch and made our way to their bedroom. I climbed on their queen-sized bed and lay on my back. Tom got on his knees, lifted my hips and shoved that rock-hard dick of his back inside of me. Sara straddled my face, her front toward her husband, and began pinching my nipples as I continued my little “dinner.” I could imagine Sara passionately kissing her husband over me while I ate her pussy and he fucked me.

As I felt myself coming close to climaxing, I reached up and began to pinch Sara’s nipples, just as she was doing to me. My orgasm built to an explosive intensity as Sara began to cum in my mouth again. I could feel her shaking uncontrollably as Tom groaned and pulled his cock out of me, covering my stomach and breasts with his seed.

Sara climbed off of me and I could see her move toward her husband and kiss him hard on the mouth. Then the two of them looked at me as I dabbed a bit of his cum on my index finger and licked it off. After that, I dabbed some more on the same finger and offered it to Sara, who cleaned my finger easily. She then leaned down and licked every bit of his jism off of my body.

The three of us collapsed on the bed, exhausted. Sara was in the middle and Tom and I each used one of her breasts for a pillow.

After a moment, I remember Sara asking, “So who won the game of ‘Truth or Dare,’ anyway?”