The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Olivia’s Lust

Part 2

I awoke during the night and, at first, didn’t remember where I was. It wasn’t until I heard Sara’s steady breathing that I remembered the wild game of “Truth or Dare” that the three of us had played the night before.

I usually don’t move around much in my sleep, which is why I still had my head resting on the softness of Sara’s breast. Tom, on the other hand, had alread turned his back to us. I was suddenly very horny.

I raised my head to uncover her nipple and gently licked it. Her breathing remained steady, so I took it into my mouth and nibbled on it. Her breathing began to change as I reached over and pinched the other one, releasing a large amount of my pheremone.

It didn’t take long before I could detect the scent of arousal coming from between her legs. I carefully moved up along the side of her body and put my mouth close to her ear. At that moment, I moved my hand between her legs and started to massage her swollen clit. A groan excaped her lips.

I released some more pheremone and whispered in her ear, “Are you still horny?”

In the dim light of the room, I could see her open her eyes and look at me lustfully. She nodded.

“Does it turn you on that another woman is pleasuring you while your husband lays, unknowing, right next to you?”

A look of guilt moved into her eyes, until I released some more pheremone. Then I asked, “Knowing that you are cheating on your husband while he is laying right next to you adds spice, doesn’t it?”

She sighed with pleasure as I put two of my fingers inside of her, then nodded in agreement.

“Do you want me to please you again?”

She immediately nodded again.

“Then tell me what you want me to do to you,” I commanded.

“I want you to do what you did after the “Truth or Dare” game,” was her reply.

“That’s not good enough,” I responded. “I noticed that you don’t have a slutty mouth.”

She didn’t respond to this.

“You don’t swear, do you?” I reiterated.

Between gasps of pleasure, she shook her head.

“But you want to be a slut for your husband, don’t you?” I asked.

“But he doesn’t want a slut,” she countered.

I released some more pheremone and said, “All men want sluts. Didn’t it please him when you fucked him in the back seat of his car after work?”

She nodded.

I released some more pheremone and commanded, “Then tell me what you want me to do to you, slut?”

“I want you to eat my fucking pussy!” she whispered a little too loudly. “I want you to teach me how to be a slut!”

Fortunately, Tom’s steady breathing continued.

I smiled and kissed my way down her neck, biting one of her nipples as I passed it, until I’d gotten to her pussy. Wet with arousal, her clit glistened in the moonlight. I let my tongue flicker out and touch it. The effect was immediate. Sara’s breath caught in her throat, then her breathing began to speed up as my tongue continued it’s relentless assault.

While I ate her, I finger-fucked her with my right hand while pinching one of her nipples with my left hand. Before long, her heavy breathing was undertoned with moans and I thought that she might wake her husband. As if sensing my thoughts, she grabbed a pillow and covered her mouth with it. This dampened the increasing volume of her wails.

I moved back up to her ear, my right finger now rubbing her clit. I leaned close and released my maximum amount of pheremone as I whispered, “Any time that I want to fuck you, you will always agree. The only thing that turns you on more than the prospect of me eating your pussy is the thought of your husband fucking me. You will do what you can to arrange that, without your involvement. Do you understand?”

I pulled the pillow away from her face to see her looking at me in pure passion. “Yes,” she gasped as the first wave of the orgasm hit her.

“You will be a devoted wife to him, never arguing with him and always fucking him whenever he asks. But, whenever he goes down on you, you will always fantasize that it is me eating you. Do you understand?”

She gasped an affirmative as the second wave of the orgasm hit her.

“Repeat what I have ordered you to do.”

“I will always let you fuck me. I will . . . try to arrange for you to fuck . . . my husband.” She could barely talk as what was probably the biggest orgasm that she had ever had was building. “I will be a devoted wife and let him fuck me whenever he chooses and I will fantasize about . . . you . . . whenever he eats my pussy!” As the orgasm struck, I wrapped my lips over hers in a passionate kiss. Our tongues intertwined as she moaned into my mouth at the strength of the orgasm that was making her mine and, soon, would make her husband mine, as well.

As she settled down, I held her close. She sighed, contented, and fell asleep.

The next morning, I got up before either of them awoke and left. I know that she fucked his brains out when they woke up. I told her to do so before I left . . .

* * *

It had been exactly two weeks since the “Truth or Dare” game and I was feeling really frisky. I phoned Sara and asked her to meet me for lunch at a quaint little cafe a few miles from my work. “Le Petite’s” was a cute little, French-style cafe that didn’t tend to be as busy on Saturday afternoons, so it seemed like the perfect place to meet.

I arrived early and asked the waiter for a table in a dark corner. He gave me a circular booth and brought me a glass of wine. A few minutes later, Sara showed up. She looked hot. She wore a blue denim skirt and an untucked, button-up shirt that left the top three buttons free, showing a delightful amount of cleavage. Even though I couldn’t exactly give off the pheromone over the phone, it was obvious that it was still having an affect on her. This wasn’t surprising. I had seduced women in college who were still dressing the part of the slut five years later.

I smiled as she walked by a table of high school boys who stared hard at her breasts. Maybe we could give them a better show.

Sara sat down at the booth and flashed a pearly smile. “Hi,” she offered.

I released a slight amount of the pheromone and hugged her, giving her a sensuous kiss on the neck as I did so. I could feel a shiver run up her body.

As we pulled apart, I replied, “Hi.” I looked over her attire lewdly. “Nice outfit.”

“Thanks,” she replied as she bent forward, giving me a view of her luscious tits. Judging by the grin on her face, I think that this was intentional.

“How’s hubby?” I asked as I took a sip of the red wine.

“He’s good,” replied Sara. “He’s not so much of a prude anymore.” The waiter came up and she ordered an Amaretto Sour.

“He was a prude before?” I inquired.

“Well, he’s always been good in bed . . . But he’s never been one to just . . . fuck.”

I grinned. “And he is now?” I released some more of the pheromone, hoping to get her to tell me more.

She took a shuddering breath. “He’s fucked me every night since you were there.”

“Has his technique improved?”

“OHHHHHHHH yeah,” she responded. “Last night, we went to a strip club and I hired him a lap dancer. When she was finished with him, she walked up and stuck her tongue in my mouth. It turned him on so much, he pulled me into the men’s bathroom and fucked me right there.”

“Mmmmm . . . Sounds yummy,” I commented. I was beginning to get really turned on at that point, so I moved a little closer to her and put my right hand on her left leg. “Have you given anymore thought to what I asked you to do regarding Tom?”

Sara’s carefree attitude clouded. “You mean, about me encouraging him to fuck you without us being in a treesome?”

“Yeah.”

She fidgeted with the tablecloth. “I’m not so sure that I would feel comfortable with that.”

I released a concentrated amount of the pheromone and started to move my hand up her thigh. “Of course you would feel comfortable. The thought of seeing your husband fuck somebody else is the hottest thing to you. It makes your pussy feel all wet and squishy.” I moved my hand under her panties and noticed that she had already begun to leak precum. I gently stroked the clit and she moaned with pleasure. “You just want to sit there and finger-fuck yourself while he’s spilling his seed inside of me. The disloyalty adds spice, don’t you think?”

She was breathing heavily by now and was looking at me with pure passion in her eyes. I looked across the room to note that one of the teenage boys was looking at us, too. I decided to give him a show and I unbuttoned three more of the buttons of Sara’s blouse. She hadn’t worn a bra, so her tits bounced free. I leaned over and took one of the nipples into my mouth, all the while rubbing her clit feverishly.

I looked up to see our waitress, her tray with the Amaretto Sour shaking, nervously watching us. The cloud of pheromone around us was getting to her, too. She was perspiring and breathing heavily and I thought that she might drop Sara’s drink. I looked up at her and said, “I think you can put that down, now.”

The waitress caught my eye in embarrassment, sat the drink down in front of Sara’s breasts, then left hastily. I took the drink and poured a small amount of it over one of Sara’s nipples, then dutifully licked it clean.

I now had three fingers inside of her while I rubbed her clit with the thumb of the same hand. She bucked in the seat as an orgasm rocked her body.

As she calmed down and her breathing returned to normal, she ran her fingers through her hair as I released a maximum amount of pheromone and asked, “Isn’t seeing your husband fuck another woman a fantasy that you just HAVE to try?” I swirled her drink with one of the fingers that was covered with her cum and offered it to her.

She smiled lustfully at me and asked, “Can you come by tonight?”

Sara put herself back together and I got up and went to the women’s bathroom. I opened one of the stall doors and stepped inside, fully intending to use it. As I closed the door and locked it, I heard a slight moaning coming from the stall next to mine. Curious, I got up onto the toilet seat and glanced over the wall.

The waitress was sitting on the toilet, fingering herself with her right hand, while she pinched the nipple of her small, perky breasts with her left. She was cute, with long dark hair and an athletic build, so I decided to watch for awhile. Since she hadn’t seen me, I released a massive amount of the pheromone and saw her passion increase as she fingered herself to a frenzy, her wails practically rattling the walls of the stall.

I climbed down from toilet and stepped quietly out of the stall, although I think that I truthfully could have been wearing lead boots and she wouldn’t have heard me over her own voice. I walked to the door to the bathroom and encountered the manager, an attractive middle-aged woman with red hair, green eyes and at least a C cup. She was looking past me at the stall in which her worker was masturbating. I released another massive pheromone cloud and noticed her anger melt into fascination as she approached that door. I turned and left.

As I got back to the table, two of the teenage boys were talking to Sara. I cleared my throat loudly and looked at her. The disappointed boys turned and walked back to their table as I took my seat next to my new little slut. “I wouldn’t count on our waitress coming by soon,” I commented. “Unless I miss my guess, her manager is about to give her a raise.”