The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Olivia’s Lust

Part 3

That evening found me preparing for ecstasy. I wasn’t sure of how Sara would talk her husband into fucking me, but I knew that she was creative enough to come up with something.

Before leaving the house, I looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing my favorite, red dress. A love toy named Connie in college had given it to me after a few nights of wild lovemaking. She had been the president of the largest sorority on campus. She and her high-nosed friends had turned their noses up at my application for membership, as they had heard rumors that I was a “dyke.” Connie had been the most rude of the group, so I had enjoyed alienating her from her friends by seducing her. But that is a story for another time.

The dress emphasized every curve and pushed up my considerable cleavage. It ended about six inches above my knees.

I pulled out my darkest, blood red lipstick and applied it to my lips. It made me look like a vampire. I felt like one, too. Afterall, I was stalking some very precious prey tonight.

After spraying Passion by Elizabeth Taylor in my cleavage, I grabbed my purse and keys and left . . ..

* * *

Thier apartment was just as I had remembered it, although the neighbor’s porch was missing the old man. I stepped up to the door and knocked. A few seconds later, Sara answered the door. Her clothing was much less conservative than the last time that I had been there. She wore a white, see-through teddy. The panties that went with it were also see through. I looked at the luscious curve of her breasts and the dark-blonde hair between her legs and started to get really wet. I released a slight amount of pheromone, then caught myself. I was here to fuck Tom. There would be plenty of opportunities to taste Sara again.

“Where’s hubby?” I asked.

“I sent him to the store for some wine,” was her response. “I was hoping that I could have you laying on our bed when he gets home.”

Clever girl. “Let’s get to it, then,” I smiled as she moved aside to permit my entrance.

I followed her into the bedroom. The smell of incense filled my nostrils and went straight to my pussy. I had always loved incense. The correct aromas could be a powerful aphrodisiac . . . Just like my pheromone.

Sarah seated herself in a comfortable chair that faced the bed. I climbed onto the bed and lay on my side, my head propped on my right hand.

I looked at her and she appeared nervous. “Are you okay?”

Her eyes darted up to meet mine. “I’m fine,” she lied.

“You’re not getting cold feet, are you?” I released a large amount of the pheromone and continued, “I thought you said that the thought of seeing your husband fuck me would be an extreme turn-on.”

The pheromone worked immediately. Her eyes closed and her hands went instinctively up to her breasts, pinching the nipples aggressively. “Oh, no,” she whispered. “I couldn’t possibly get cold feet about that.”

At that moment, we heard the front door open. Tom’s voice called out from the living room, “Honey!”

Her eyes opened and she looked at me lustfully as she responded, “In here, sweetheart!”

I heard his footsteps as he approached the bedroom. Then the door opened and he looked in at us.

Well, he actually looked at Sara. The passion in his eyes for his wife, after having been married for two years already, was enviable. I almost backed out right then. Maybe I could be the one to watch. But no. I had wanted him to fuck me, and it was about to happen. I wasn’t trying to take him from her permanently.

I’m not a that much of a bitch, you know.

Sara climbed from the chair and walked over to her husband. Putting her arms around his neck, she gave him a passionate, open-mouthed kiss, which he returned gladly. Finally, she pulled away, looked him in the eyes, and said, “I have a present for you.” She gestured toward the bed.

This seemed to be the first time that he had seen me. His face went through a gamut of emotions ranging from lust to confusion. Finally, he looked at his wife and simply stated, “I don’t understand.”

“I’ve always wanted to watch you fuck another woman,” she whispered into his ear, just before letting her tongue flick out and lick it.

He raised an eyebrow. “You have? Since when?”

As she nibbled on his earlobe, she said, “Always.”

“Why didn’t you ever tell me?”

She pulled away from him and regarded him as she would a child. “I’m telling you that I want you to fuck this big-breasted hottie on the bed here, and you’re questioning me?”

He glanced at me. I gave him a lewd stare and licked my lips. “She wants to you and me to help her fulfill her fantasy. Afterall, she and I helped you to fulfill your fantasy.”

He looked back at her. “You really want this?”

She rubbed the crotch of his jeans with her right hand. “Oh, yeah.”

He pulled away from her and walked toward the bed . . . and me.

I climbed up on my knees as he stood in front of me. The nervousness in his eyes almost made him look like a schoolboy who was about to lose his virginity. It was cute. I gave him a crooked smile as I wrapped my arms around him and gave him an open-mouthed kiss. After the experience of french kissing his wife, I purposely gave him a less “duelling swords” kiss. I wanted him to remember this as a different kind of experience than those that he regularly had with his wife. I didn’t necessary want to do anything better than her, just differently.

At first, he was stiff. But his nervousness eventually melted away and he started returning the kisses with gusto. And he was a damn fine kisser, too.

I moved my arms down to his wrists, never removing my lips from his, and raised his hands to my breasts. He instinctively began to massage them through the fabric of my dress. The way that he moved his hands in circles felt fabulous. He even seemed to be teasing me by touching the nipples, which were now rock hard, just long enough to send a bolt of pleasure through me.

I wanted to make sure that Sara wasn’t getting jealous, so I released my maximum amount of pheromone. Immediately, I heard her say, “Fuck her, honey. Fuck her NOW!”

His hands moved around to my back and I felt him unzip my dress. He pulled the straps from my shoulders and let the dress fall to my waist, then followed suit by pulling his lips from mine and burying his face in between my tits. I could feel him kissing and licking and nibbling the flesh between them and it felt amazing. I let out a low moan as his hands moved up to pinch my nipples.

I could feel the dampness between my legs and my heart racing. Sara let out a groan of pleasure and I opened my eyes to look at her. Her right hand was under her top, pinching her right nipple, while her left hand was buried in her pussy. I smiled and thought about all of the fun that I was going to be able to have with these two in the future.

Tom had moved down and lifted my skirt. I hadn’t bothered with panties, so he had a direct route to my cunt, which he used readily. He pushed me onto my back (damn, I love it ROUGH!) and put his face between my legs. His tongue licked me with practiced ease. I pinched my own nipples as I groaned in ecstasy. I looked down at him to see his eyes watching my face. To give him a better show, I pushed my massive tits upward and alternately licked my own nipples. When he saw me doing this, he increased the intensity of his tongue’s performance and brought me to a massive orgasm.

I pulled away from him then, rolling him onto his back. I crawled to the edge of the bed and climbed off, positioning myself between his legs. Kneeling on the soft carpet, I turned and gave Sara, who was still fingering herself to ecstasy, a wry smile, just before I took Tom’s rock-hard cock into my mouth.

Though circumstances have given me a pretty equal number of male and female sex partners, I have always had a special place in my heart for sucking dick. There is nothing at all that turns me on more than the feeling of a throbbing member that actually gets bigger while it is in my mouth. Since Tom was so engorged, I didn’t think that this would happen. I was wrong . . .

I pulled his dick from my mouth and stroked it, then put it back in, sucking hard and moving my lips up and down the length of his shaft.

He groaned with the pleasure as he stroked my hair. Fearing that he would cum before I could get that throbbing trunk inside of me, I stood and looked at Sara. “How do you like it when he fucks you in the ass?”

She barely opened her mouth, but the intense orgasm that she was bringing on herself made it impossible for anything but an intense cry to issue forth.

Tom answered for her. “I’ve never taken her there.”

I smiled. Talk about doing something “different”.

I climbed onto the bed next to him and put my mouth next to his ear. “Do you want to do that to me?” I whispered.

He nodded.

“Then tell me.” I looked down to see that he was stroking his cock, its shaft glistening with my saliva. The thought of what we were doing with his wife sitting just a few feet away was incredibly hot.

“I want to take you that way,” he dutifully repsonded.

I smiled and shook my head. “My ASS. You want to FUCK me in my ASS.” I moved my left foot up to start rubbing his cock. “Come on . . . You can say it.” I looked over at Sara, who was still convulsing with her own orgasm. “Your wife tells me when she wants me to eat her pussy.”

I looked up at him to find that he was glancing at her lustfully. Finally he looked at me and ordered, “Get on your hands and knees so I can fuck you in the ass!”

I scrambled to get into position. I loved anal sex. And knowing that this was a new experience for him made it that much hotter. He positioned himself behind me and I could feel the head of his dick dived in, then out, of my pussy . . . I guess to get it wet again. Then I felt the head move to my anus and plunge in. The feeling was amazing. I could feel him fill my ass with his manhood and I screamed with the pleasure. He started slowly but, as I put all of my weight on my left hand and moved my right back to massage my swollen clit, he started to speed up. When the orgasm finally began to wash over me, it was ten times more intense than the one that I had just had when he ate me. I stopped rubbing my clit and grabbed a pillow to stifle my screams but, as I felt his hot jism pumping into my bowels, I lost control and screamed so hard that the windows in the room rattled. Not only that, but I literally ripped the pillow in two.

He pulled his dick out of me and Sara was looking at us quizzically. She had, apparently, finished cumming during my intense orgasm. I smiled and held my hand out to her and she stood and walked toward the bed, taking her sleeping place between the two of us . . ..