The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Olivia’s Party 8 – All Night Party

“Did someone mention a threesome?” Olivia purred happily, only just recovering from our first round of fun. I was already rising to the occasion, and Alexandria was showing pure desire in her eyes. She’d said the male organ didn’t do anything for her, but she couldn’t disguise her excitement. Maybe it was the chance to really live Olivia’s fantasies, or maybe the thought of being controlled was more important than whether or not the controller had a dick.

I was amazed how quickly I was falling for this girl too. She was nearly a year older than Olivia, so I didn’t feel the moment of barely-legal guilt whenever I found myself looking. She was still younger than me, but not too young. I had to admit, I wouldn’t have dared to make a move on Olivia if I hadn’t had feelings for her after our online relationship, in the time before I’d actually seen her face.

Alexandria was beautiful. Her punk hair, toned muscles, and outlandish jewellery were all designed to project a shocking appearance, and I’d let myself be shocked so much that it took me several hours to realise how desirable she was under the armour of that aggressive facade. Her hair was styled in severe spikes to one side, except for a single long braid that coiled between the pillows as she leaned up on one arm beside me. Her skin was tanned, almost caramel coloured, and her eyes glittered with excitement about what we were about to do.

She didn’t quite know what I had planned, but then again neither did I. I could feel Olivia’s gaze on my back, enjoying the mystery. Ever since I’d learned hypnosis, my favourite games had been based around surprises, helping some young woman feel innocent as she forgot what was coming next. Seeing someone trying to anticipate a surprise was even better for me than waiting for one of my own.

“I want you so much right now,” I whispered, “Both of you.” But as I said the words, it was Alex whose eyes I was looking into. She needed more confirmation. For months she’d thought she was her beloved Olivia’s second choice, but been there for her anyway. And now, with me it must have seemed that I was taking pity on her, bringing her into our kinky games just to avoid guilt. I needed to show her that my feelings for her were real, as real as they could be after only a day, and that the bond between us would only grow stronger. Maybe it couldn’t happen, maybe it would end up with our mutual love for Olivia being the thing that tied us together, but I felt that we’d both be missing out on so much that way.

“I want you both, and I think I love you,” I repeated, “What I know for sure is, I’ll do anything to see you girls happy, and I won’t push you to do anything you don’t really want.”

“No, you know you could make me do anything,” Olivia tried to correct me.

“I could, but I won’t. Not tonight. Not until you beg me. Tonight’s about what you want. Both of you.”

“I want to be a dominatrix,” Alex said. She was assertive and powerful, standing up with her hand against her hip, showing off her pelisse-style leather skirt to full effect, “And I want to be a slave. Not both at the same time, but both for real. I know what I want, and you can give it to me. Both of you.” Sitting beside her, Olivia flushed with lust, her imagination conjuring up all kinds of scenarios for what that could mean.

Then I stood too, drawing myself up to my full height so I could tower over the college girl. “And I want you, I really do, right now.”

She was nervous, I could tell. They were nervous, but Alex was clearly more worried than she’d ever allow herself to let on. She wasn’t sure how this would go, and she didn’t want to be the one to bring the mood down when we were all feeling so many amazing things. It was natural, I guess, but I couldn’t think how to make this any easier for her.

“You okay Alex?” Olivia asked. She was the youngest here, only an adult for one day in the eyes of the law, but it felt like she was normally the one shouldering the responsibility. I kind of got the impression she had more of a maternal role in their relationship, when they weren’t playing kinky games. “I know you’re not into guys, so maybe we can make it… just touching, or something?”

“Guys I don’t have a problem with, pet,” Alexandria suddenly put herself right back in control, and increased my respect for her immensely. Taking the hard choices so a submissive partner doesn’t have to is one of the tougher parts of being dominant, but she’d gone there as soon as she needed to. She thought that calling Olivia “pet” would make the younger girl more obedient to her commands, but in fact the only effect of the post hypnotic suggestion was to make Alex herself more assertive. The same result, I guess, but by quite a different path.

“I’m happy spending time with guys or girls, I treat everyone as themself,” she explained, “It’s just penises that kind of freak me out. I think they’re weird. But hell, I like both of you guys, and I want to make you both happy. And if this gets me over a stupid issue with a body part, I figure it’s a great demonstration of power as well as anything else.”

Alexandria leaned closer to me and whispered forcefully, “Let’s try it. Show Livvy what she’s going to get later,” and there was a little sadistic edge to that smile, bringing up even more interesting, exciting questions in my mind. I didn’t ask them, though. I leaned slightly forward and took her chin in my hand. I went to kiss her, and though I could see she was nervous, she didn’t pull away. Her lips gently brushed mine, a chaste kiss of affection like a doting grandparent.

I felt her surprise as she took a breath, pleasure rushing through her body from the suggestions I’d given earlier. That kiss wasn’t enough to take away her control, but it was enough to be a symbol. Suddenly both of her hands were on the back of my head, pulling us closer again. Her lips parted and she pressed her tongue into my mouth, desperate with need. She put her weight on me, bearing me down onto the bed, and ripped my shirt open in a shower of buttons. I’d never been undressed so vigorously before, and always assumed it was something that only happened in movies and cheap romance novels, but this girl wasn’t willing to wait.

I tried to unfasten her dress, but the complexity of the design was a little too much. Thankfully, Olivia reached out to help, sliding down a zip that I hadn’t even noticed, and Alex quickly stripped off the layers of leather to reveal she was wearing surprisingly modest underwear: white cotton hipster briefs, though without a bra. I grasped Alex’s ass and pulled her hard against me, making sure she could feel my erection pressing against her through my pants. Both girls squirmed; reminding me that anything I did to Alex now, Olivia would feel too. Alex ground her hips against me, wanting more, while Olivia gasped and stared as she realised what was happening. Olivia reached out to touch her girlfriend, bringing the three of us together into one ecstatic tangle of limbs on the bed.

But Alexandria was enjoying the kick of being the Domme, and had her own plans: “Not yet, pet. Don’t touch.” Her voice was so commanding that even without my blend of post-hypnotic suggestions, Olivia knew she had to obey. I could see the lust in her eyes, I could see her breathing so quickly, I knew how excited she was. She moved away just a fraction, out of touch but not out of reach. Her hand was coiled in her own lap, only just enough self control not to masturbate in front of us.

“Yes, Mistress.” This time it was Alex’s turn to shiver with delight.

“You’re going to watch us, pet, and you’re going to see how much I’m enjoying this, and you’re going to want it so much, but you can’t join in until I say so,” It was a kind of cruelty, but one we both knew Olivia would enjoy so much. Alex managed to tear herself away from my cock long enough to stretch out one bare foot and press it against the younger girl’s crotch. “And you’re going to love watching us, I can already feel how wet you are, so I want you to hear you touch yourself, you’re going to get off on watching your Master and Mistress fuck.”

Olivia was surprised, but for her arousal and obedience were already closely intertwined. Being ordered to do what her body was craving already, there was no way she could have said no. As her hands frantically darted inside her pyjama pants, Alex turned her full attention back to me. She went to unbuckle my belt, but found I’d dealt with that while she was distracted, my trousers were already half way down my thighs. So she grasped my manhood in both hands and began to stroke and squeeze.

She was a little awkward, a little inexperienced, but she made up for that with enthusiasm. I didn’t need that much stimulation, though. I’d been horny most of the night, and was almost ready to shoot already. I rolled over to be on top again, and ducked my head to trace a line of quick, hot kisses along her collarbone and down her breast.

“No,” she moaned, “Enough foreplay, I want you inside me. Now!” She was more suggestible than I’d thought, and I didn’t want to make her wait any more. We stripped off the last of our clothes as fast as humanly possible. I stood up long enough to step out of my trousers, then she was on me again. I landed on Olivia’s comfortable armchair with Alex straddling me. One more kiss just strengthened the spell, and then she was looking into my eyes as she lowered herself into my lap. Olivia watched enraptured, the scene turning her on even more than her own fingers dancing on her clit.

Alex pressed the tip of my cock between her lips, held it there just a second before deciding she couldn’t wait any more. I heard the girls moaning in stereo as she pushed me inside her, and then a simultaneous gasp, a wince of pain. She didn’t stop though, pushing harder until I was fully inside. I glanced down, and realised that she’d been serious when she said she’d never wanted a cock in her. She was the last person I’d expect to be a virgin, but she must have said no to Olivia’s strap-on fantasies too. Olivia clearly knew, judging by the tears in her eyes, but right now she wasn’t thinking about anything but the pleasure flooding through her body. Her fingers found a hectic rhythm in counterpoint to the creaking of the chair as Alex rocked her hips against mine, rode me harder and faster, not daring to slow down. She’d been a virgin two minutes ago, this must be hurting her, but she was enjoying it too much to care.

It wouldn’t last long, though. She was energetic and insistent, eager to learn despite the been-there-done-that attitude she projected to the world with those tattoos and piercings. And I hadn’t got off last time, we’d all spent half the night teasing each other. I still had enough self control, though, to hold out until she came first. Until they came, because of my earlier instructions. When I heard their squeals from both sides of me, I couldn’t hold back any longer. A gasp and a soft grunt, the perfect ending to a long, complex, and rewarding night.

I held her close, staying inside her as long as I could. It seemed the right thing to do, holding her so close to let her know this was a beginning as well as a climax. I wondered if Olivia would want to try too, but she seemed to be asleep again. We were all exhausted, and I was glad Olivia somehow had a king size bed. We could easily have all fitted on there to fuck, lying on top of and entwined with each other, but the few extra inches gave three people just about enough space to sleep together, too.

A perfect end to a perfect day.