The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Olivia’s Party 7 — The Night Before / The Morning After

Kiva sat back in the big armchair, quietly content. It was normally a place reserved for Mick Norton, man of the house, but it wasn’t just the incredible comfort of a really well made recliner that had her feeling so good. She was proud of her work that night, engineering a situation where, despite all the conflicting agendas at this coming-of-age birthday party, everyone had got what they wanted. Her brother Delancey had been easy, bribed with a bottle of relatively decent Scotch whisky. He wasn’t exactly a connoisseur, as much as he liked to think he’d be one some day, but then he wasn’t as shallow as his irrational desire to be considered a “frat boy” would imply.

Beside him, Paula Bean leaned in towards him, resting her head on his chest. Kiva didn’t have any clue why someone would want to do that; she couldn’t even understand why someone would want to spend time with Delancey King if not compelled to do so by bonds of blood, but as long as it made Paula happy, Kiva could tick one more hypothetical “mission accomplished” box on her mental list. Delancey didn’t seem to mind, either, but then he wasn’t picky. Kiva found herself a little uncomfortable, as Paula had been a kid still when they first met; but she was able to remind herself that was no longer the case.

Kevin Smoot was still a kid, emotionally at least. He was an irritating little jerk, whose not-so-secret crush on Lauren Birch had caused no end of stress for her and her friends. Still, he was one more person to add to the happy list. He was nursing a glass that was more soda than scotch, and overjoyed at being allowed to watch porn for the first time. Somehow, it seemed he’d never thought of looking on the Internet.

Upstairs, the little kids all seemed to have enjoyed the party. Though Kiva checked herself when she thought of them like that; the youngest among them was Hannelore Bridport-Norton, at 14, and even she couldn’t really be considered a child any more. It was just so easy to think of them as young, by contrast to Hannelore’s half sister Olivia, who had acted like an adult for years before she actually was. The youngest 3 were asleep now, on futons in Hannelore’s room. Lauren had been nervous about Kevin’s presence in the house, as he seemed to have something of a bad attitude when it came to girls, but now she knew she was safe. The token responsible adult, Jim Bicksteen, had volunteered to work on his company’s accounts in the hallway overnight, to make sure irresponsible adolescent boys couldn’t accidentally slip into the wrong room.

Then, of course, the hardest couple to bring happiness to was Olivia and Alexandria. The two girls were mature, responsible, and very much in love. The only problem was that while they were only just coming to terms with their own sexuality, they were very nervous about letting anyone else see. Kiva and her friend Britney had spotted the fleeting glances between the two weeks before, but the rest of the party guests seemed oblivious, and Olivia was scared enough of everyone’s response to want it to stay that way. So it had taken Kiva and Britney to make sure everyone else had their own happiness to attend to, and let the birthday girl celebrate her newly earned age of majority in style.

Marten didn’t understand any of this. To him, Olivia’s happiness would always be tinted by a bitter reminder of a time when she’d taken advantage of his naïvete, at an age where almost anyone would expect the roles to be reversed. It was something he never told people, and it was easy to understand why. So for tonight, Marten was distracted by Britney, his current partner, who’d quite happily forego socialising in order to ensure she wasn’t the only one having the time of her life.

* * *

Upstairs, quite unaware of the efforts of two college girls to get her this far, Alexandria stood outside the door to Olivia’s room. She held her fist raised to knock on the door, but hesitated at the sound of a voice within. She’d headed up to meet her lover, but still she was more than a little nervous. Only two hours earlier, she’d walked in to see Olivia making love to another; and she still wasn’t quite sure she could take that revelation as well as she’d thought she would. But now was the moment of truth; could she put aside her jealousy, in order to guarantee Olivia everything she’d ever wanted?

She knew she could. When she thought about what she wanted with her life, Alex could come up with all the same answers as anyone else. She wanted to spend her time with Olivia, to share a bond that brought them closer than anyone else could possibly be. She wanted to share everything, the two of them against the world, and be totally devoted to each other. But in the harshest, most self-critical part of her mind, she knew it would never work out quite so well. Olivia was a kinky girl, needing to be dominated and controlled before she could feel completely free. If the woman she loved had needs she couldn’t fulfill, then Alex would be happy to let her share those aspects of her life with someone else.

And she was lying to herself again, she knew. When she’d explored Olivia’s fantasies, she’d wanted to feel those things so much; to be truly in control,or have her choice ripped away. Even just hearing Olivia talk about what she wanted, it was the most intense experience she could imagine. When she’d walked in and seen them, she hadn’t seen a way to let Olivia live out everything she’d wanted. She’d seen a way to explore her own dreams too.

So she hesitated, hand upraised to knock on the door. Wanting so much to step down the rabbit hole, but nervous in case this didn’t turn out the perfect relationship she imagined.

Her indecision was broken by the sound of Olivia’s orgasm from inside the attic bedroom.

* * *

I was sitting on the edge of Olivia’s bed, watching her drift off to sleep, when the door suddenly opened and Alexandria swept in. She looked stunning, one long braid flicking out like a snake as she turned her head, eyes wide. For a second it was hard to tell if she was angry or…

“God, Jim, you’ve got to show me how to do that!” She was flushed, excited, thinking about all the things we could do.

“Oh, you can learn,” I grinned, my voice slipping half an octave lower. Some people might notice the change in tone, while others pick it up on a purely subconscious level, but once you’ve slipped into trance for me once, I find it just seems to come naturally as soon as you hear that voice. “Now, Olivia’s a little tired out after her recent experience, so you can relax just a little too. Take a seat and let yourself relax, all your cares slipping away, and just let yourself focus on my voice while you learn something new.”

It took one hand on her shoulder to guide her to the chair. She was practically sleepwalking by the end of the second sentence, always a possibility so soon after another hypnotic experience. The near-orgasms of the evening had imprinted on her brain a connection between obedience and pleasure, fractionating her consciousness to the point I could do whatever I wanted this evening. I could have stripped her will and made her my helpless sex slave, if I’d wanted to. But what I would do was whatever she wanted.

“You can remember how it felt earlier, to slip entirely under my control?” she nodded, and the limpness in her shoulders made it clear she was going deeper, just as I’d asked. So after I made sure she was comfortable, a cushion behind her head, I quickly counted down again.

“Now, I know you said before that you’re not particularly excited by my cock,” she nodded again, but I didn’t really mind, “But you know that you like to feel controlled, or in control. The emotional arousal that comes from such an intense, intimate connection is so much more than just a physical attraction. And you know that a touch in the right place can feel so good,” my hands wandered over her sleeping body, tracing ever-rising spirals with my fingertips on her thighs. She didn’t respond, but let out a contented breath of pleasure.

“Whether it’s my fingertips, or Olivia’s tongue, or some toy you’ve shared with your girlfriend,” she was nodding at every sentence now, slow and lazy, but the last thought brought a deeper, breathy moan of delight, “Or my cock inside you, you know it will feel just as good. You can find that the distinction fades into insignificance, as you become more and more devoted to me and to Olivia, the three of us all being bound so closely by these magic words. It doesn’t matter whether you find my penis attractive or not, because either way, as you slip deeper and deeper, you can find that my presence, and that sense of control, arouses you more than any mere physical characteristic. That’s what you want, isn’t it?” She nodded and gasped, taking in every word now. So I decided to add something a little different:

“Now, you don’t need to feel it straight away. But you will know from the instant that you wake that as soon as you kiss me, you will be surrendering your ability to resist me. One kiss is all it will take, and you will be so overcome by desire that you will want me, you will need me, more than you have ever desired anyone before. The first time you kiss me, there will be nothing you can do to resist that deep and desperate need to fuck me, right then and there. Do you understand?” a nod, “And do you want that to happen?” a nod and a moan, showing me she was right on the edge already, just from my words and my fingertips.

“And you’re going to learn something else, because you need to experience this helpless control from both sides, don’t you?” By now I was tuning out the rest of the room, though not to the same extent as my willing victim, and I guided myself by following the speed of each nod, “So you’re going to find that I will make it easier for you to take control over Olivia too, when it would arouse and please both of you. You will find that when you are taking control, any time she calls you ‘Mistress’, or you address her as ‘pet’, you will be filled by a rush of confidence and power. It will be so natural to expect obedience, and you know she will be completely subservient to your will, whenever you take on those roles. And the more in control you feel, the more it will arouse you; even as the control you feel in that role enhances the devoted submission you feel whenever I call you by your full name. Can you imagine that? Yes, good. And is that exactly what you want to feel? Good,”

I was fully aware that at that point, I hadn’t conditioned Olivia to respond to her. But that didn’t matter, Olivia had a submissive streak a mile wide in any case. All Alex needed was to feel she was in control, and I was confident she could walk the walk well enough to satisfy her young partner. So then I led her through another countdown, bottling up the lust so evident in her voice, so it would be an incredible rush when it was released.

“Alex?” I took her hand, like some medieval supplicant, and helped her to stand, “How do you feel?”

“I…that’s such a rush. I don’t feel any different, I think…I mean, one kiss? I can’t imagine that, but I feel so good, so happy, I can’t wait to see.”

“Later,” my grin at her disappointment was a little sarcastic tease. “I think your girlfriend needs some attention first.” She looked over at Olivia, still sleeping peacefully.

“She looks tired out,” Alex said,”Why don’t we try that…kiss?”

“Are you sure you’re not into cock? Just say her name and wake her, and we can have some fun with all three of us.” Her eyes lit up at that, and I stepped back a moment.

“Livvy?” Alex spoke softly, “Olivia? Are you awake?” then the younger girl’s eyes darted open. She sat up slightly, reaching for Alex’s hand to support her. Their eyes met, and the room was filled with delighted moans of surprise as they both came together. Sometimes, I think, the power of a post-hypnotic suggestion can be even greater when they’re not expecting it.

By the time both girls had gotten their breath back, I’d managed to shed my heavy boots, and joined them curled up at the foot of the king-size bed. It was a little crowded there, but brought all of us perfectly close together. I think all of us would have been perfectly content to doze off there, our relationship cemented in a lazy tangle of arms and legs with three smiling people at the centre.

“Did someone mention a threesome?” Olivia purred lazily, “I think that might be worth getting up for.” And I have to admit, I was getting up for it already.

Why have perfect contentment, when you could have orgasmic bliss instead?