The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Olivia’s Party 6 — Private Party

Somehow, I was thoroughly engrossed in the movie until the moment the credits rolled. That was quite an achievement, given the number of beautiful young ladies in the room, and the level of their arousal.

Not the children, of course. Hannelore and Cassandra still gave the TV their full attention, save their sporadic chatter with Cassandra’s big brother. They weren’t even aware what was going on behind them, and Kiva aas doing her best to ensure it stayed that way.

In the back corner, Marten sat in the large armchair, guarding the remaining alcohol with one hand, and the other discreetly caressing the thighs of his girlfriend, Britney. She looked quite content sitting there in his lap, and was doing a good job of pretending nothing untoward was happening, for as long as there were kids in the room. Occasionally she had to pick up one of his hands and re-situate it somewhere more innocent, but she was quite happy to let him flirt with the boundaries of good taste.

My interest, though, was on crazy punk dyke Alexandria, and birthday girl Olivia. They were finding it quite hard to focus on the film, as they felt a rush of sensual pleasure flooding through their bodies every time they met each other’s gaze; or mine. There are some advantages to being a talented hypnotist.

When the screen faded to black, I turned to see Alex had her eyes closed and head tossed back, a stupefied grin on her face. Hopefully, if the little kids saw, they’d just assume she was a little drunk or tired. It was after midnight, after all.

“I’m tired,” Paula grumbled, as if on cue. Some of the others promptly started mocking her, in a polite, good-humoured way. I didn’t feel the need to interrupt unless anyone said something spiteful. Lauren nodded in sympathy, but joined in with the ribbing anyway. Guess it was quite late for the younger girls.

“I think it’s getting quite late,” Kiva became the voice of authority, for which I was grateful, “Why don’t you head up to Hannelore’s room, and you can have a quiet, more relaxed kind of party until you all fall asleep?”

“Why my room?” Hannelore’s eyes flicked open, “Are you just trying to get rid of everybody who’s not 18 yet so you can all get really drunk?”

“Han, I’ve never known you stay awake after two, and you’ve already had a drink tonight,” Olivia said, giving her best impression of mature yet understanding, “And I’m sure you’re old enough to not need college girls looking over your shoulder.” She did one thing I would never have thought of: she held out an almost-full bottle of wine so that Hannelore would have to be on her way to the door before she could take it. A mix of ”I’ll give you more booze as thanks for getting out of our hair,” and ”Sure, you’re old enough to drink on your own”, with nuances probably only the sisters would see. It was an elegant response from the master manipulatrix, because Hannelore couldn’t really refuse the bottle without admitting on some subconscious level that she wasn’t old enough to be trusted with it.

Hannelore, Paula, Cassandra, and Kevin pulled themselves out of their chairs and bean bags, with a few half-hearted attempts to reassure everyone they weren’t little kids, they weren’t tired yet, they were just going to bed to avoid an argument, it was too crowded with twelve people in the lounge anyway. Their arguments were pretty much irrelevant after a yawn from Paula got everyone else started, like a mini epidemic of oncoming sleep.

Lauren Birch, however, looked more than a little nervous. I quickly identified the reason, and stopped him before he left the lounge. “I think this is supposed to be a ‘girls only’ kind of gig, Kevin. Maybe you can stay down here a while.” And his glance flicked down again to the bottom drawer of the bookcase. Did he seriously think that once the younger girls were gone, we were going to break out the porn? Well, whatever he thought, it might help keep him from revealing his not-so-secret crush, and keep everyone happy. So I gave a kind of one-shouldered shrug, as if to answer the question he hadn’t asked without being too obvious about it.

I looked around, to see who was still in the room. I’d expected to be helping to chaperone a kids’ party, with just a couple of older girls. But with their current mood, I could imagine Olivia and Alex wouldn’t want to wait beyond tonight to consummate the new phase of their relationship, and I was more than eager to join them. It would take a little maneuvering to get any more privacy, though. It was almost as tough as plate-spinning, which I hadn’t even attempted in a few years.

“Could I get a couple of responsible, relatively sober hands to help me out with something?” I said, taking a wild guess about who was sober enough to read the subtext, “It’ll only take a minute.”

“What kind of help?” Kiva asked, talking over the start of an incoherent diatribe from Kevin on how they were all old enough not to need me as a chaperone. I gave a little smile to myself; she was trying to keep him out of trouble with the token grown-up, exactly the kind of observant sidekick I’d need if everyone was going to get what (or who) they wanted.

“Oh, nothing serious,” I crossed my fingers and hoped someone had seen a certain obscure yet memorable sci-fi film, “Mick – Olivia’s dad – said I could stay in the spare room, but the bed’s covered in piles of bureaucratic materials.” Alexandria looked up and raised an eyebrow, making a tiny bell in her piercing jingle delightfully. I’d thought she might get it, but saw my luck was in when Britney got to her feet too.

“Oh, we can’t let Mr Norton’s paperwork get disordered,” she said with a poker-face smile, “Come on Marten, we’ll help move everything to the drawers.”

“You should go too, Livvy,” Alexandria gave a gentle nudge, “You know where your dad keeps stuff.” Olivia looked more puzzled than anything, but followed me, Britney, and Marten out of the room.

* * *

“I guess you don’t really have a body to move?” Britney asked as soon as we got to the top of the stairs. I glanced at the closed door through which muted music and voices now filtered. It seemed Hannelore and her friends weren’t all asleep yet, but it was equally clear that her room was relatively well insulated from sound, so we didn’t need to worry about being overheard.

“No,” I made my peace offering, “But I noticed you guys can’t seem to keep your hands off each other, and figured it would be rude to say ‘Get a room’ unless I can actually offer you one.” I carefully didn’t add ”…and I want Marten to be preoccupied, so he won’t see me sneaking upstairs with Olivia.“

Marten needed no further persuading, and vanished into the spare room’s en-suite bathroom with a grin that almost split his head in half. Britney hesitated just a moment, “Some chaperone,” she smirked, “I just hope you’re going to extend the same courtesy to Olivia, now she’s old enough.”

“I don’t have a bo–”

“A boyfriend? Yeah, I know. Your secret’s safe with us, don’t worry. I assume Jim has already seen the clues, from the way you all came downstairs together. You know how good I am at reading people, dear, and trust me, you can rely on rely on Kiva and Jim to run interference if you want to enjoy your party without the clueless gossips catching on. And speak of the devil…”

I’d already ducked my head back around the corner to see whose feet I could hear on the stairs. Kiva King was a vision of beauty straight out of a fashion magazine, though her tastes were a little too mainstream to catch my interest. It was one more surprise – among an awful lot at this party – that her ‘plus one’ invitation had been her younger brother Delancey. I didn’t know her that well, but of three times I could recall meeting her, I didn’t think I’d ever seen her mention a boy. I guessed either she had really high standards, or simply preferred being maternal over romantic.

“What’s up guys?” she asked, “Alex said she’s wondering what’s taking you so long.”

“Jim’s being either the best or the worst responsible adult ever,” Britney explained, ignoring Olivia’s slightly panicked glare at her secret being so widely known, “I’m keeping Marten busy so Liv and Alex can get some quality time. Can you two make sure porn-dog and monkey breath don’t walk in on anything?”

“Don’t call Del that,” she half-heartedly defended her brother, and then reached into the spare room to grab the half bottle of House Of Lords’ Black Label off the desk, “This’ll keep him occupied, though.”

Britney smiled and closed the door as Marten came out of the bathroom behind her, already shirtless. But at the same time, the bedroom door behind me opened and the irrepressible Paula Bean came out, rubbing at her eyes.

“What’s everyone doing up here?” she whispered as the door swung closed to keep us from disturbing the younger girls, “They’re all asleep now, don’t think they need a babysitter, but I’m wide awake. Is there still anything going on downstairs?”

“I think Del and Kevin are going to get their demanded porn and hard liquor party,” Kiva said with clear, resigned disgust in her voice, “I’m going to keep an eye on them, laugh at them acting like little boys playing grown-up. And make sure nobody in their half-drunk state thinks it’s a good idea to walk in on Brit and Marten’s quiet time, or Olivia getting an early night, or the little girls.”

Paula’s eyes went wide at the mention of a drunken Delancey and porn in the same sentence, and I don’t think she paid much mind to the rest of the sentence. I didn’t comment on that, didn’t know what to say. I guess the further you get accepted into any group of people, the more unexpected surprises and secrets you’ll uncover.

“I’ll help you with that,” was all she said. Then, as if she needed some excuse, she added: “You wouldn’t believe how upset Lauren was getting over the way that Kevin was looking at her. We need to make sure he stays put, don’t know why he’s even invited.”

“He wasn’t,” Olivia was a little annoyed, and let her bitterness momentarily overshadow her excitement at the coming night’s entertainment, “Han invited Cassandra, and their parents dropped them both off.”

“Better make extra sure he doesn’t bother her, then,” I added my own touch to the plan, “You two can keep an eye on the men downstairs, and I’ll keep watch in the hall in case Kevin slips the leash. I’ve got a patient report to write anyway, and I won’t sleep after all the Irish coffee Mick made me.”

Paula nodded, then looked puzzled. My mistake, I guess, had been saying “You two” and failing to address Olivia. But the birthday girl was already as quick-thinking as any adult.

“I’m kind of tired already,” she said, “School was harder than I thought. I’ll head to bed if it’s okay with everybody.” Then almost as an afterthought, or a chess grandmaster making an extra move to seal the game, she added, “Let Alexandria know there’s space on my couch if she’s not excited by the thought of being in a room full of porn and booze, or little kids, or Marten’s insatiable sex drive.” She gestured with a thumb as she spoke; towards the lounge, her little sister’s room, and the spare room. There was no point denying that Britney and Marten had got themselves some privacy; as the door to that room wasn’t quite as efficient as Hannelore’s at masking sounds.

* * *

Downstairs, the TV was showing some generic shopping channel while Delancey, Kevin and Alex waited for us to return. Alex had a pretty fair idea what was going on, recognising the reference to cult classic “The White Box”. In that movie, a whole variety of characters had used “administrative materials” as a euphemistic code to get them out of the conference for different forbidden affairs, while their boss assumed it to mean they were disposing of a dead taxman under the noses of the police.

The boys were just starting to get bored of the sales pitches when Kiva and Paula returned.

“I’m not sleepy anymore, but Olivia is,” Paula explained, “I think she might be depressed or something, I mean, didn’t it look like she’d been crying before?” She babbled on a bit, quite happy at the opportunity to spread a little juicy gossip even if she didn’t realise how wildly off-target her speculations were.

“She’s waiting for you in her room,” Kiva whispered in an aside to Alex, “Think I should be jealous?”

“Anyway Delancey,” Paula drew out his name, carefully enunciating each syllable, “Can I sit on the couch with you, now the kids have gone? I got you whisky and porn, it’s any frat-boy’s dream date!”

“I’m kind of tired, actually,” Alex feigned failing to hide her disapproval of Paula’s unsubtle approach, “I’ll crash on Livvy’s floor, if she doesn’t mind, let the responsible adults enjoy whatever adult entertainment you’ve got in mind.”

* * *

As the lounge door closed, I guessed I might have 2 or 3 minutes before Alex joined us. That was probably just long enough.

“So,” Olivia turned to me with a grin, “aren’t you the man full of surprises? Like a regular pied piper, every girl at the party finding themselves doing just what you want, like they–”

I could have explained that it just happened, that Alex, Kiva, and Britney were aware of enough to help her out without me doing anything. But I was hurrying to give her the most perfect night I could imagine, so instead of talking it out, I interrupted by placing a finger and thumb just there at the nape of her neck and squeezing gently.

“Not everyone,” I breathed, my voice slipping into the slow, rhythmic cant that was almost a trigger in its own right after so much experience, as much a signal to her subconscious mind as the words I’d trained her to respond to, or that specific touch. “Just Olivia needs to obey. Olivia is so excited and aroused by my words that you sink deeply into trance as soon as I command it, every thought of how much you’re looking forward to being controlled just taking you deeper, and enhancing your enjoyment of what you’re going to feel later.”

“Go deep for me, Olivia, go deep now,” I guided her to the attic stairs with one hand, opening the door with the other. She moved like a sleepwalker, not even noticing where she was going. Her eyes were open, watching the steps, but that information never got to a conscious mind that was completely asleep as I kept up the rhythm of my words, in time with our slow progression up the stairs, run-on sentences not giving any remnants of her mind’s critical censor a convenient place to stop and think.

“You’re going to sink deeper than you’ve ever been before, and that will make everything I tell you how to feel just that much more real. And for tonight, any feeling I give Alexandria, you will be able to feel just as strongly. When I take her into trance, you don’t need to hear what I say, any more than you need to remember the words I give you in order to feel the pleasure. But if I tell her to feel my touch, or to feel pleasure, those suggestions alone you will feel the sensations flowing from my words to her body, and you will feel my touch as well, whether I touch you or touch her, or tell you to feel my touch, it will be just the same. Is that what you want to feel? Nod if you agree, and become deeper and more obedient.”

She nodded slowly as I eased her through the bedroom door at the top of the stairs, body as limp as a ragdoll. I was glad her bed was close now, because I didn’t know how long she’d remain upright with her body and mind so relaxed.

“So every single thing I do to Alex you will feel too, whether the touch is real or just in your minds, it will seem so real. And the more excited this makes you, the deeper your arousal will take you, bringing you more and more under my control. And you will know you can love both of us without reservations, because we just want you to be happy. You know that if you see me doing sexual things with your girlfriend, that won’t worry you at all, and any jealousy you would have felt will turn into arousal, so intense you can’t help but masturbate. Yes, that’s right, you will need to touch yourself any time you watch me and Alex, now or in the future. Let your worries start to drift away already, as your mind fills with love and lust. Is this what you want? Nod if you agree, and accept my words deeper still.”

She nodded, and the last tension in her muscles vanished. I laid her on the bed carefully, and knelt beside her to whisper in her ear as I heard the rattle of Alex opening the door at the bottom of the stairs. A wicked grin came to my face as I decided to give her a little teaser, but I managed to keep my voice steady as her footsteps slowly approached.

“So as you get deeper, and more aroused, and more obedient, and feel so much pleasure, you will feel every word I say thrusting into your mind, a burst of irresistible, sexual energy. As my suggestions penetrate your subconscious and become a part of it, you draw closer and closer to the most intense orgasm you have ever experienced. You know already, that this trance will end with an orgasm, and the pleasure will set my words deeply into your mind until they are a part of you. And then you will be so refreshed and relaxed that you sink into a deep sleep with such wonderful erotic dreams, knowing you don’t need to listen while I take Alex into trance. Once you orgasm, you will sleep deeply until I awaken you by touching your head, and then you will feel so refreshed, compliant, helpless, and horny; remembering the dreams if you wish, but not needing to know what I’ve told you to feel so that it can be such an amazing, exciting surprise to explore with the ones you love.”

The footsteps were at the top of the stairs now, and she hesitated, not wanting to walk in on us uninvited again. I’d give her a clear invitation, I thought.

“So, Olivia, is that exactly what you want to feel? If you agree, cum hard and fast, then let yourself sleep.”