The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

One Hot Summer Chapter 2

(f, mf, mc, ex, rom)

A new swim coach turns up the heat for summer vacation

Note on ages: Due to differences in the Japanese school year, students tend to be a year older than their American grade-level counterparts. So a second-year (the Japanese equivalent of an American junior would typically be 18). Additionally, summer vacation happens in the middle of a Japanese school year, not between years.

Chapter 2

“Good morning, Reika. Are you ready?” He asked.

“Yes.” She replied, standing on the mat and rolling her neck in warm-up stretches.

“Aren’t you forgetting something? We are going to practice yoga.” He stressed the last two words.

No duh. She thought. Then she heard her own voice say:

“I will not wear clothing while I practice yoga with Teacher Maeda.”

What?! Wait! Her eyes widened in surprise, but her hands were already shrugging off her blazer.

Why was she taking off her clothes? Confusion flooded Reika’s mind. She didn’t want to—

This is how we practice yoga. The answer came before she could finish her plea.

But Teacher Maeda—she thought as her hands slipped her skirt down over her hips and dropped it to the concrete floor of the pool office.

It is natural to be naked with Teacher Maeda.

Her gaze flickered to the windows, where dropped shades blocked any view of the pool deck. If someone…no, none of the other swimmers should be here yet. She didn’t want them to see her naked.

Naked... Her objections were weaker now, worn down by the commands from her subconscious.

Hiroshi watched as she slid her fingers under the straps of her swimsuit. For just a moment she paused.

It is natural for Teacher Maeda to see my breasts, came the reassurance she needed. Pulling the straps off her shoulders, she peeled the black spandex away from her chest.

Hiroshi marveled again at the girl’s prominent brown nipples. What would it be like to suck on them? Would the whole aureole get hard?

When it was time to pull the suit completely off she didn’t hesitate. She knew it was natural for Teacher Maeda to see her butt, after all. Her vagina, too, she thought as she turned to face him, standing naked. Her bush was long and narrow, just thick enough to conceal what lay beneath.

“Very good, Reika. You are making wonderful progress.” A warmth spread in her belly. “I’m sure this practice will release your inner energy and help your time.”

A better time. Reika thought. That’s why she was naked, right?

“This time we’ll be adding some new postures. Let’s start with what we’ve done so far. Do you remember them?”

Of course she did, Reika thought with a flash of rebellion. How could she forget with stupid names like Downward Dog? When she had worked through them, he interjected.

“Now you’ll do the Happy Baby Posture.”

Happy Baby?! She wondered incredulously.

“Lay on your back, bring your knees up on the outside of your chest and hold your ankles.” He commanded, dropping to his back and demonstrating.

Reika giggled as she watched him. It didn’t seem like something a grown man should do. But Teacher Maeda wasn’t normal, was he. And it was right to obey him. With an expectant look for approval she turned over on her back. The thick muscles in her legs prevented her from bringing her legs as far up as her teacher, but he seemed focused further down.

Why was he looking down there? She wondered. That was her…she shied away from finishing the thought.

It is okay for Teacher Maeda to see my vagina. Came the now familiar voice.

Oh.

“Is that far enough up?” She wondered, comfortable now with his gaze.

“Hm? Oh, yes.” He nodded energetically and gestured with his hands. “Now pull them apart. Like this.”

Hiroshi sunk to the floor and watched her legs spread. From his position he could look straight up the length of her body, to where her tits sat framed between the V of her legs. At the base of the V her bush spread to each side, revealing her pussy for the first time. The lips were thin and wavy, like a clam, he thought. A slight part at the top enclosed her clit.

He was suddenly conscious of every detail of his cock, the way it was straining against fabric, the way one ball was trapped under a leg, the way the sensitive skin ached to be touched. It was all he could do to keep his hands out of his shorts.

“Like this?” Reika asked, wondering at his long silence. From where he was sitting between her legs she couldn’t see him.

“That’s wonderful. Just…great.” He replied with an audible swallow. “That’s enough for today, Reika. Sit down and we’ll begin the day’s programming.”

“Programming?” Reika asked curiously as she rolled upright. Not yet under the influence of visual stimulation, she was still thinking rationally. She remembered the way time had mysteriously passed yesterday.

“Ah...” He stumbled, cursing silently. He shouldn’t have used that word yet. Trying to cover his mistake, he gave her a half-truth. “It just means the next step in the program. You know, like a swim meet program.”

“What exactly do those characters on the screen—” She began.

“We can talk later.” He interrupted, activating the laptop. As before, the glowing characters seized her conscious mind, leaving her in a trance. When he felt she was ready, he began.

“The first wall is Ignorance. How do you overcome ignorance?” He asked.

Yes, how do I? The thought hung idly in her head as she waited for the answer to bubble to the surface.

“I obey Teacher Maeda.” She heard her voice say. Yes, that’s it. I obey Him.

“The second wall is Anxiety. How do you overcome Anxiety?”

Reika waited, confident the answer was forthcoming, and soon enough her voice responded:

“I will not wear clothing when I practice yoga with Teacher Maeda.”

“You are making good progress, Reika.” His words of praise entered her body like a liquid wave of heat. Her heart sped up and her skin flushed.

“Face the door and bend over.” She obeyed.

Her pussy lips were thicker now. Not much, but just enough swelling to know what her body was feeling. Hiroshi’s hand trembled and reached for her, as of it’s own accord. At the last second he stopped suddenly, as if coming out of a trance.

It was time. He decided.

“Face me again.” She obeyed.

“Today we pull a brick from the wall of Selfishness.” He said. “Repeat after me.”

“Selfishness is a wall.”

She could see the stones, just inches from her face.

“Selfishness prevents you from sharing energy with others.”

The stones circumscribed her being. She was standing at the base of a tower, inside a round tower barely wide enough for her to stand, that stretched higher than she could possibly see.

“Alone, your energy lacks depth and flavor.”

The thin and watery light from within barely lit the stones in front of her, casting weak shadows into the gloom above. She was selfish, she admitted, and trembled in fear of the dark.

“The path to overcoming selfishness is service.” His words echoed down the tower from high above.

“Service.” She repeated. The word floated in her mind, of uncertain import.

“You will serve me.”

Understanding flooded her mind like a sudden rush of air. Impossibly, the stone walls around her bent outwards in the wind, letting her raise her arms to the sky. Teacher Maeda would help her overcome selfishness. She would serve Him.

Hiroshi watched as she smiled radiantly, palms raised to the ceiling. His cock felt ready to burst. Here goes, he thought. Heaven or bust. Stepping out of his shorts he stood before her, cock bobbing proudly just inches from her unseeing eyes.

“Your service begins.” He said, gripping the base of his cock and touching it to her mouth. Reika failed to react, though, even when he rubbed the tip along her lips. She stared straight ahead, a contented smile fixed on her face.

Maeda stopped, taken aback.

“Listen and answer. Have you ever taken a man’s penis in your mouth?”

“Yes.” Kenji’s body hung dimly before her, pale skinned and bony—whether memory or phantasm she couldn’t tell. The late afternoon sun came through the curtains on his windows with the sound of cars in the street. Kenji’s voice, a litany of dirty words, telling her to “suck that prick, bitch.” Her smile dimmed.

Maeda noticed her reaction and felt a surprise pang of guilt. Should he stop? Looking down at Reika’s naked body, waiting for his command, he felt a fresh rush of arousal. Seated cross-legged, the girl’s bush separated just enough to make out the mound of her clitoris and what lay below. So delicate, so tempting, and open for him.

“Ohhh...” He groaned. It was going to feel so good when he finally fucked her. One day when she was in the happy baby pose he would kneel down and...and...

“Open your mouth.” He hissed urgently. Whatever experiences Reika had in the past weren’t his problem. His cock ached for the softness of her mouth—and it didn’t care what she wanted.

Obediently, Reika complied.

Holding his breath in anticipation, Maeda rocked forward, until the tip landed gently on her tongue. Reika sat unmoving, awaiting his next command.

“Ahhhh....” He sighed, closing her eyes.

Reika’s cheeks hollowed and her jaw moved, but her gaze never wavered from his midriff as she sucked mechanically.

Maeda shivered. He’d waited for this for so long, ever since he’d pulled Reika’s picture out of the swim team files. This proud girl, once the team’s undisputed mistress, was now obediently kneeling at his feet, pleasuring him on command. His stomach muscles clenched as the motions of her tongue sent ripples of delight through his body. For a moment he considered suppressing his orgasm to prolong the experience. No, he decided, he didn’t want her to wake up with a sore mouth. After all this was only the beginning.

Remembering Reika’s situation, he encouraged her.

“Reika, you are overcoming selfishness.”

Slurp. He was rewarded with a burst of enthusiasm, as the energy from Service overflowed her spirit.

“Ohhh, Reika.” He moaned. Objectively, she wasn’t taking him very deep, or with any variety, but it was enough that she was doing it at all. It was enough to know that he had tamed her. The rest would come with time.

The sense of power merged with the pleasure from his crotch in a torrent of excitement that threatened to overwhelm him. The touch of her tongue generated pulses of electricity.

“Oh, yeah...” He groaned, as his climax fountained in her mouth. His cock jerked, spurting into her throat. Reika never hesitated, sucking as commanded, vacuuming out his seed. His muscles spasmed with each aftershock as he softened in her mouth.

“Ohh...” He let his breath out in a long sigh. She was still sucking him, unconcerned with his finish. Ruffling her hair with one hand, he looked at her and smiled.

“Very good, Reika. Stop now.” He tilted her head up.

“Your service mixed our energies, and mine flowed into you. Can you feel it?”

She could! A new taste, a new beat in the music of her soul. Her energy flowed like a river fed from a swollen tributary. The smile returned to her face, brilliant in the shadowed room.

For as long as he dared, Maeda left her in trance, watching her chest rise and fall as he relaxed in post-orgasmic satisfaction.

When enough time had passed that he worried about other students coming, he cleared her short-term memory and brought her out of the trance. This time she felt no anxiety at being naked in front of Teacher Maeda. If the lingering taste of his cum surprised her, she gave no sign.

(o0o) Lucky dog! I cropped the face and posted it on 5chan. Send more!

Maeda started to reply, then stopped. Did he really want Reika’s nude photos up on the Internet? It’s not like anyone would know who she was, he rationalized, sending his friend a picture he’d taken from between Reika’s legs. And it isn’t any worse than programming her to give blowjobs on command, he admitted.

Shiho’s summer science homework occasionally took her to Kanazawa University. She was helping a teacher there do something with wild foxes, but Reika was never sure what. Shiho was so smart, Reika was just proud to be her friend. Her own homework wasn’t nearly so complicated—she was only recording the pool’s chlorine content to see how the weather affected it. Her homeroom teacher didn’t dare protest, knowing how Reika would react to a suggestion that took time away from the Inter-High qualifiers.

Some days when Shiho was downtown at the university, Reika would meet her in the evening and wander the department stores together before Reika returned to the pool for her second workout of the day. The air conditioning made a welcome relief from the afternoon sun. When she found her friend, Shiho was in the lingerie section, fingering a pair of panties, turquoise lace that didn’t look like it would cover very much.

“Ooh…cute.” Rieka said, sneaking up behind her.

“Oh!” Shiho said. Startled, she hurriedly replaced it on the rack.

“Who are you going to get that for?” Reika asked.

“Huh? Nah, I was just—“ Shiho faked disinterest, but Reika wasn’t put off.

“Come on, tell me!”

“Anyway, it’s too expensive.” Shiho avoided the question. “I could never afford that.”

“It’s not that much. Here.” Reika said, taking it off the rack and adding to her own items. “I’ll get it for you.”

“No!” Shiho protested. “Give it back.”

“Really, I’m trying to get over my selfishness. Let me get this for you. And whoever else it’s for.” Reika said with a sly grin.

“Selfishness?” Shiho looked surprised. “You’re not selfish.”

“Oh, I wish. But I’m working on it.” She replied cheerfully.

“Reika, you’re the least selfish person I know.” Shiho grabbed her friend’s shoulders and brought her face close. “You remember when we first met? When that bitch Ishii Amane was bullying me about my old clothes? And you spent the next week convincing all the older boys on the swim team to make fun of her for it? Who else would have asked favors from that many older boys for someone she didn’t even know?”

“Well, I mean…she shouldn’t have…”

“Nakajima Reika, you’re the best friend I’ve ever had.”

The two locked gazes for a long moment, then Reika pulled away, blushing.

“Then there’s nothing wrong with me buying this for you, right?” She brightened, looking at the panties. “I wish I could wear something like this. All of mine are so boring. I could never show up in the changing room with this on.”

“So don’t wear it to the pool.” Shiho said, excitement growing in her voice. “Come on, let’s find you something.”

“But…” Reika protested feebly. Secretly, though, she loved the idea. Lately she’d been feeling more…you know. She couldn’t quite bring herself to say it. It must be Sasaki’s fault, she thought, making out behind the pool where I could see.

Later that night, Maeda sat on his balcony, one of the few nice things about his apartment. Small and narrow as it was, he still enjoyed sitting outside in the evenings with his guitar, listening to the sound of the city and strumming quietly. He’d split the last decade between Tokyo and India; Kanazawa wasn’t small, but he missed the teeming human energy of those places.

As he played, he thought about Reika. His cock stirred at memories of her soft mouth, but he was feeling mellow that evening, enjoying the cool breeze coming off the ocean. Everything was proceeding as planned: the programming was suppressing her inhibitions, and from what he could tell, was making more submissive. Perhaps it was time to take the next step and address her possessiveness towards the team. Would the general obedience programming work or did he need to work on that particular issue? Only one way to find out, Maeda thought.

shiho@ to nanami@ Reika skipped lunch today. Practice?
nanami@ to shiho@ : Trouble with Maeda. Changed 1-2 year workouts while Reika was swimming. (—_—)
shiho@ to nanami@: !!!
shiho@ to reika@ You okay?
reika@ to shiho@ : (>_<)
shiho@ to reika@ Meet me at Patisserie Hosoya? My treat. (^_^)
reika@ to shiho@ : Can’t. Detention. (T_T) Principal Okumura is a jerk. (>_<)

After practice, Maeda slipped out the school gate, avoiding contact with other teachers. Bicycling back to his apartment, he bit his lip, thinking back to what happened at practice. He’d been ready for the obedience programming to fail, but he hadn’t expected Reika to blow up the way she did. She was actually in tears after he added some stretches to the first years’ workout.

He thought about the brushed slogans taped on the office walls, about the way she worked herself ragged trying to keep the team successful, and his stomach tightened with guilt. Until today he’d been thinking of her as a faceless test subject, albeit one with some sexy benefits. Now, that was going to be difficult.

In a different part of town, second year swimmer Sasaki Jiro sat on his bed feeling even worse, staring despondently at his cell phone. Before she stormed off to complain to the principal, Captain Nakajima ordered him to call her after practice with a report on what the new Teacher did to their workout. He grimaced. She was going to yell at him no matter what he said: if he told the truth and said the workout was harder than hers she would yell at him for dissing her workouts, and if he lied she’d yell at him because she was angry at Teacher Maeda.

Why did it have to be him? His stomach twisted; he didn’t want her to yell at him, he wanted… Sasaki forced himself to leave that thought unfinished. The boy looked up to Reika more than anyone else in the world. Mostly he admired her passion and drive, but sometimes when he watched her in the pool he found himself seeing her in a different, and unsettling way. With a deep sigh he began to punch in her number. Pressing the call button took all of his courage.

<ring>

“Hello?” Came a female voice.

“Uh…Captain?” He squeaked in reply.

“Ha,ha. No, this is Reika’s mother. I’ll get her.”

Sasaki froze in embarrassment, unable to respond.

“Rei-chan! Phone for you. And it’s a boy!”

Her mom hadn’t quite covered the mouthpiece and he could hear her laugh. Sasaki trembled for a moment, then stabbed the call end button, cutting off the conversation.

<ring>

He stared at the phone like it was a snake. Reika’s number on the screen stared back at him in accusation. Mutely, he pressed accept.

“Sasaki!”

He cringed. In the background he could hear Mrs. Nakajima telling her to be nice.

“Why’d you hang up?” Reika demanded.

“Uh—“

“Whatever.” Thankfully, she didn’t laugh at him. “So what happened?”

He hesitated in indecision; Reika would tell the truth, he decided.

“He had us do those weird stretches for half an hour. Then—“

“He wasted half and hour on that garbage!? That—” Sasaki held the phone away from his ear as she ranted. “Then what?”

“Then we did the workout you had planned.”

“Yeah? And how’d you find time for that?”

“We…um…stayed late.” He admitted.

“What?!” He had to pull the phone away from his ear again. “And all of you little snots just agreed to stay late? Like you never do for me!?”

“I don’t know, Captain.” Sasaki admitted. “Some of the guys tried to argue, but he kept on smiling like they hadn’t said anything. I honestly don’t know what happened. Arguing with him just…somehow…didn’t work.”

At the other end of the line, Reika stood mute, lost in thought. That’s exactly how she’d felt, when she tried to prevent him from changing the workout. It was like arguing with one of those grinning Buddhas that sit in Chinese restaurants—it didn’t make a difference what you said, he wouldn’t budge. Not in a hostile way, but in a way that convinced you winning the argument didn’t even enter the realm of possibility.

“Um… Captain?” Sasaki’s voice was hesitant. Why wasn’t she screaming at him?

At the other end of the line, Reika was too busy turning over what he had said in her mind. Now that she thought about it, Coach Hasegawa had been the same way. He would have screamed and ranted, but in the end he had that same aura of control. Reika felt a sudden pang of loss, wishing that Coach Hasegawa hadn’t left. Things seemed more…certain with him around, less anxious. She didn’t have to yell so much back then. She wondered—

No! My Team! Banzai! She clenched her fists until her nails cut into her flesh, but the worn-out slogans didn’t give her the anger rush they used to.

“Captain?”

“Sasaki!” She yelled, suddenly present.

“Yes, captain!” Two kilometers away, the boy snapped to attention.

“The exercises. They were harder than you thought.” It wasn’t a question.

“Yes, captain!” How did she know? He wondered.

Reika was torn. She admitted the yoga did seem to be helping her—it made her feel more energetic, if nothing else. And Coach Maeda—Teacher Maeda, she reminded herself—had gotten the boys to stay late. He’d set a precedent and she could use that too. But, but! She wasn’t ready to let him take charge. No surrender!

Not yet, anyway. But that whisper was too small to be heard over the roaring of her consciousness.

“Understood.” She said curtly, and made to end the call.

“Um…captain…I…”

Reika paused, suddenly conscious of who she was talking to. It couldn’t have been easy, she admitted to herself, for him to make that call. She pictured him on the pool deck, laughing with his friends. His laugh always made her smile, even if she did have to hide it at practice. But he didn’t laugh often when he was with her, she thought with a pang of guilt.

She was being selfish, Reika realized. With that came a sudden exhaustion that made her physically gasp.

“Captain?” Sasaki sounded concerned.

Selfishness prevents me from sharing energy with others, she thought. She imagined Sasaki urging the other students on at practice, or staying later than his peers to help clean after practice. I need to share that energy, she understood now.

Service. The single word rang in her head like a bell as her bedroom faded from view.

She and Sasaki were alone in the pool office. Reika was dressed, but Sasaki was only in his suit, still dripping from the pool. His eyes were bright and he smiled as he stared down at her. She was kneeling on Maeda’s yoga mat, head at the level of his waist.

She pulled open the drawstring knot of his suit, fingers brushing against the compact mass coiled within. Slowly, reverently, she pulled the suit down over his hips, exposing his still-soft penis. It was not as large as Teacher Maeda’s. A bead of water trembled at the tip, and Reika leaned close to catch it with her tongue.

“My service begins…” She whispered.

“What? Captain?” Sasaki’s voice broke into her reverie.

“Oh!” Reika snapped back to reality, but the image of Sasaki’s penis refused to disappear. “Nothing! Nothing! Understand?!”

“Yes, captain.” Sasaki didn’t, but he knew better than to say so.

“I’ll see you at practice tomorrow.” She continued, then added, “and make sure that girl I saw you with isn’t expecting practice to end on time.”

“Oh. Um. We’re not…I mean…” Sasaki fumbled for a response.

“You’re not?”

“No, Captain.”

“Good.”

What?! Good? Where did that come from? Reika asked herself. Why did she care if Sasaki had a girlfriend? And how did she know his…thing…was smaller than Teacher Maeda’s?

She cut off the call before she could say anything even more stupid.

The geeks on 5chan loved the bush shot. More!

Maeda re-read the email, thinking about Reika’s tearful face. With a grimace he deleted the message, wondering how Reika was handling the situation. He prided himself on keeping an even keel no matter the situation, but if he knew the truth about Reika’s reaction even he would have been shocked.

At that precise moment she was home, taking a bath. The Nakajiimas lived in an old farmhouse, and the bath occupied a small room just off the kitchen. The slate floor sloped to a drain near one wall, where a stool sat in front of a low shower and mirror. The opposite side of the room was occupied by the sunken tub, covered by a wooden lid when not in use. Like all Japanese families, the Nakajimas showered clean before slipping into the shared bathwater.

No matter how many hours she spent in the pool, Reika still enjoyed a nightly bath. Laying full length in the tub, her body floated just below the surface, dark brown nipples poking out like the tips of undersea volcanoes. The damp cedar tub was slick under her skin, and the steaming hot water worked magic on her muscles, melting away the day’s stress.

Saturday was her mom’s night out. She competed in a mama-san volleyball league with a group of her friends, and more often than not they ended up at a sake shop and grill across the street from the school gym where they played. Reika didn’t like volleyball, but she understood that her mom was looking for something to take her mind off Dad moving to Osaka. Reika missed her father, too. When she was younger he came to all of her meets, but that was harder now. Thinking of her dad’s absence reminded her of what she’d seen in her mom’s dresser.

Thinking about that produced a flush of warmth in her belly, down low, between her legs. Reika closed her eyes, imagining the thing she’d seen and what it was for. Her legs spread, ever so slightly, like the place in-between wanted to be exposed.

How did it feel? Reika wondered. She wasn’t a virgin, not since last year when she and Kenji, her then-boyfriend, had gone all the way in his bed while his parents watched TV downstairs. That lasted until exam season, when most 2nd years have to focus on the following February’s college entrance exams. Sorry, he’d said abruptly, but he didn’t have time for her anymore. What a jerk! She thought furiously.

Bad memories fade with time, though, and she still remembered the feel of his fingers on her body, sliding across her belly as they kissed. Jerk he may be, but she loved the way he would let his hand drift up her flank to cup her breasts. Sometimes Reika worried they were too small, but they drove Kenji crazy. He would knead them in his hands and pinch her nipples while they made out.

As she remembered their time together, her own hands found their way to her chest, lightly circling her breasts. Memories of Kenji’s mouth suckling on her nipples brought them to erectness, excruciatingly sensitive as her fingernails grazed her areole and spiraled upward.

The hot water brought memories of how warm his skin was, pressed tightly against her as they ground together. One hand traced a line down from her belly, dancing in circles on her mound and twirling little curls in her hair, as if afraid to go any lower. She hadn’t let him in her panties at first, and he would fondle her through the fabric, too rough at first, but willing to learn how she liked it.

Once she’d let him inside, though, she wondered why she’d ever resisted. Reminiscing about his touch on her privates made her legs drift open in invitation, helping her fingers find the courage to move lower. She gasped as one finger crept into her softness, pressing the little button there.

“Ohhh...” She moaned. The emptiness beneath her finger cried out to be filled, and the thing she’d seen in her mother’s drawer appeared in her mind. She blushed, embarrassed to even think about it. She could never use something like that.

Her finger moved slickly between her lips, burrowing deeper. When it slipped into her tunnel Reika shivered. How would her mother’s thing feel? Like when Kenji was inside her? It was about the same size, wasn’t it?

She wiggled her index finger in as deep as it would go, quaking at the sensation. Her mother’s...toy would go deeper. Maybe just this once, she thought. Just to see what it was like. She could clean it up afterwards and her mother would never know. Her palm brushed against her most sensitive place; she rubbed harder, fantasizing about using the thing on herself.

“Alright, I’ll do it.” She said, embarrassment helpless before the onslaught of pleasure from her hands. Stepping out of the tub, she reached for a towel and wrapped it around herself, then stopped. She was alone. No one would see.

Wait! Her embarrassment protested, but her body answered without words, with an insistent tingling from her crotch. It didn’t want to hide. It—she—wanted to be exposed; she wanted attention. Putting the towel back on the rack filled her with a sense of elation. Her nipples were tingling and she twisted her hands into her hair to keep them off her body.

Heart beating fast, she stepped out of the bathroom and tiptoed to her mother’s room. This is stupid, she told herself. What if her mom came back early? What if she saw her walk out of the bedroom with…that thing? Somehow the thought of being discovered made her even more eager.

Grabbing it from her mother’s drawer, Reika dashed back to the bathroom, leaning against the closed door while her breathing slowed. She held it up to her face, fascinated at the smooth plastic shape. It was pink, with purple swirls and a little dial at the bottom. The first time she’d seen it, the thing didn’t seem too large, but now, here, looking at it up close, it seemed enormous. Was Kenji this big? She tried to remember. Teacher Maeda is, came a stray thought she quickly suppressed.

Turning the dial experimentally, she almost jumped when the thing started to vibrate. Oh, my! Eyes wide, she imagined it vibrating when it was...inside her. With a quick shake of her head she turned it off; she wasn’t ready for that yet.

Easing back into the bath, she rested the tip against herself. It was firmer than her finger. Still nervous at the thought of using it, she let it trace along her lips, twirling around her button.

“Unh...” She whined, the feeling between her legs growing more urgent.

Holding her breath, she positioned the tip at her opening. Slick from her arousal, it slipped easily inside, pushing her open. Her legs spread sympathetically, and her toes curled with need.

Deeper, deeper, it went, pushing out her breath in a long exhalation. When her fingers felt the rasp of her hair she stopped, a triumphant smile on her face. Oh, wow...she said to herself, that’s great. Slowly she pulled it back out, then pushed in, reveling in the waves of pleasure from the penetration. Her other hand cupped a breast, playing with the nipple as she continued to thrust with the toy. When her palm accidentally brushed against the sensitive place at the top of her lips she shuddered, a wave of sensation washing over her body.

“Yes...” She whispered, moving her hands faster now. She closed her eyes, remembering Kenji’s heaviness pressing down on her as he thrust, as she ground her hips against his. His hips forced her legs open, and she spread them in memory, lifting them to drape over the edge of the tub and exposing the toy plunging in and out of her.

Unbidden, Sasaki’s image replaced Kenji’s, his boyish face clenched in a grimace of pleasure as he moved against her. His hands on her body were strong, pinning her in place as he claimed her womanhood.

Reika’s motions grew frenzied, water flying out of the tub as she pleasured herself with the toy. The feeling of Sasaki’s hard body against hers drove her to delirium, head lolling as she lost herself in frantic rapture.

Her limbs moved jerkily and her core tensed as she felt her release growing deep inside, climbing from within like magma in a volcano, pressure building until it exploded through her in rhythmic convulsions.

“Ohhh...” She groaned as she quaked with the aftershocks. Her body lay limp in the water, as if all her strength had poured out from between her legs. In her blissful reverie, she felt no embarrassment about her Sasaki fantasy. She imagined him laying next to her, looking at her with those endearingly wide eyes and felt a sudden tightness in her chest.

It’s a good thing Teacher Maeda couldn’t see her, though, she thought with a wry grin as she came down from her sexual high. If he knew what she was doing then she could never face him down at the pool again.

“I will not feel anxiety about Teacher Maeda seeing my body without clothing.” Her voice suddenly broke the silence. What?! I—She stopped, confused.

“It is natural to be naked with Teacher Maeda.” Her voice continued.

“Natural?” She asked herself. Her face contorted with concentration, but nothing more was forthcoming. Her voice remained silent.

“But not with this thing inside of me!” She challenged with false bravado, afraid that her own voice might contradict her.

It remained silent, however, and thus reassured Reika stepped out of the bath. Carefully replacing her mother’s dildo she poured herself a glass of milk and went to sleep.

Not long after that the three friends ate lunch at Reika’s house. Her mother had taken Grandfather to the hospital, so the girls had the house to themselves. Nanami and Reika dug into the cutlets she’d left for them with gusto, while Shiho spent more time pushing them around her plate.

“Shiho!” Nanami started, slathering sesame dressing on her salad.

“Hmm?”

“—You should have seen it today. Coach Maeda caught a snake at practice.“

“A snake?” Shiho scowled. She hated snakes.

“So we’re starting practice, right?” Nanami leaned forward with an intense look on her face. “All of a sudden Katagiri—you know, that second year with the big nose—starts screaming and jumping up and down. And she’s pointing at a corner of the deck.”

“I honestly thought someone was dead or something, from the way she was carrying on.” Reika sniffed. She would never be that hysterical.

“So Coach Maeda—“

“Teacher Maeda.” Reika interrupted.

“Whatever.” Nanami waved a dismissive hand. “So he moves towards it, right. And he’s not walking, exactly. He’s doing this little dance, like he’s drunk, swaying from side to side. Except he spreads his arms and is moving them too, like that girl on NHK’s kids show doing Indian dance, you know? And the whole time he’s singing.”

“What a weirdo.” Reika grunted,

“Yeah, except the snake starts swaying too, like it’s copying him, right? Seriously. So all of us are standing around watching the two of them sway back and forth, and he gets a little closer each time, right, until…Wham! He grabs the snake by the neck! With his bare hands, just like that!” Nanami finished triumphantly.

“Ewww.” Shiho grimaced.

“Yeah, totally. The boys all wanted to touch it, of course.”

“Of course.” Reika shook her head.

“Well, he can hunt snakes in my bed any time he wants.” Nanami retorted.

“Nanami!” Reika protested, but her friend only laughed.

“What?” She shrugged. “He’s tall, he’s handsome, he’s got a tight body. It’s not like there’s anyone else in his league available.”

“That second year, Sasaki. He’s kind of—“ Reika offered.

“Yeah, sure.” Nanami snorted. “If you like puppies.”

“I guess.” Reika reluctantly agreed. But he believes in me! She wanted to say.

“What about you, Shiho?” Nanami asked. “Who keeps you up at night?”

“Me? N-nobody.” Shiho replied hastily. “I don’t have time for that now, with exams coming up. You two are so lucky, you don’t need to worry about your college entrance exams. And if I don’t do well enough to earn a scholarship I probably won’t even be able to go to college at all.”

“Oh, don’t be silly, Shiho. How could you not go to college—you’re the smartest person in our class.” Reika protested, but Shiho only gave her a glum shrug. For a few minutes the girls ate in silence.

“Hey, Reika.” Nanami said back with a sly grin. “When are you going to show us that thing of your mothers?”

“Hmm?” Reika mumbled around a mouthful of cutlet.

“You know, that thing you told us you saw her using. Oh! Oh!” Her face contorted with faked moans.

Reika blushed.

“N-no way.” She protested. “It’s…I don’t know.”

“Yeah, right. I bet you use it yourself, don’t you. So what’s it like?” Nanami laughed.

“I…what? I mean…N-no…no, I’d never…” Reika’s protests trailed off as she noticed how intensely Shiho was staring at her.

Nanami’s mouth opened wide as Reika faltered.

“You have!” She pounced. “Don’t lie, you’ve tried it, haven’t you.”

Reika blushed and nodded, too embarrassed to speak.

“You have to show us.” Nanami pronounced.

“No!” Reika recovered. “I mean, yes, I did, but no, I’m not going to show you.”

“You did?” Shiho asked.

“I...lately I’ve been, I don’t know, more...you know. So I tried it once.”

“And?” Nanami prodded.

“It was okay.” Reika shrugged. “I guess.”

“How long have you been feeling like that?” Shiho asked.

“What? Oh, I don’t know. A few days, a week, maybe?” Reika replied.

“So what’s up? Got someone in mind? Giving Coach Maeda the eye?” Nanami leered.

“No way!” Reika practically yelled. “But...can you keep a secret?”

“Totally.” Nanami and Shiho both agreed.

“I told Shiho this, but I’ve been doing yoga in the morning, before practice.”

“Yoga?”

“Yeah, like the stuff he had the first years do at practice?”

“With Coach Maeda? Like, in private?” Nanami asked incredulously.

“I know, it sounds stupid, but he promised it would improve my time. You know how close I am to qualifying!” The other girls nodded sympathetically. “This is really important to me!”

“Okay, okay” Nanami raised her hands in mock surrender. She would have done the same in Reika’s position. “And?”

“And I think it’s connected somehow. He talks about yoga giving me more energy. I think...I think it’s giving me that kind of energy, too.”

“Cool...” Nanami breathed.

Reika kept her eyes on the table. She still felt uncomfortable talking about how she did yoga naked. Even though she knew that there was nothing wrong with Teacher Maeda seeing her...breasts...and her vagina...and her butt...the other two girls might not understand. They would think that Teacher Maeda was abusing her, which he obviously wasn’t.

“What do you do?” Shiho asked.

“Oh, mostly just stretches.” Reika replied. “Tough ones, too. And then he has me watch lines on a computer. He says that moves the eye nerves and exercises the brain or something like that.”

“He has you move your eyes in patterns? Like a hypnotist telling someone to watch a moving crystal?” Shiho asked, eyebrows raised.

“Huh? No, not like that. Some kind of Indian writing.” For a moment Reika considered telling Shiho about the lost time she’d noticed. Her friend might be able to explain how it happened. That might lead to more uncomfortable revelations, though, so she kept quiet.

“So does it work?” Nanami asked.

“I...I’m not sure yet.” Reika replied, grateful for the change of subject.

“Last lap!” “Come on, Reika!” “You can do it!”

Reika’s teammates clustered on the pool edge, watching her churn towards the finish line, where Teacher Maeda had rigged an electronic timer plate. This was a rarity: Asahigaoka High didn’t have any, but he’d wrangled permission from his old coach at Tokudai to borrow one of theirs. When Reika asked him to test her time he eagerly agreed. Maybe it would help rid him of a nagging sense of guilt if Reika could see she was getting faster.

“Go Captain!” “Almost there!” That boy Sasaki was keeping pace with her along the pool edge, leaning over and yelling every time her head came up for air. Maeda looked at him speculatively, then back at the time clock, counting each passing second.

“2:27, 2:28, 2:29…” He counted.

Beeep, went the timer as Reika glided to her finish.

“2:30.7!” Maeda yelled as the other swimmers cheered.

“That’s 1.6 better than your old record!” Nanami shouted.

Maeda watched Reika, chest heaving as she panted in joyful exhaustion, and felt some of the weight lift off his chest. A second and a half quicker than she’d been last week, he thought. Only .8 seconds quicker and she’d qualify. At this rate his promise—implied promise, he tried to tell himself—might even come true. But with only a week to go, was there enough time? Seeing the improvement didn’t relieve him as much as he’d hoped.

One day not long after that, Maeda failed to arrive at the pool office for yoga. Reika hesitated, unsure whether she should wait, or maybe just skip it. Well, she told herself, something about his exercises was working, so she might as well keep going. She only had a week until the qualifiers—she had to do something!

Instinctively she drew the shades and began to strip. Folding her shirt and blazer, she carefully placed them on the desk before straightening with a start. Teacher Maeda wasn’t here, she didn’t need to be naked, did she?

Why not? Part of her said, feeling a touch of the excitement she’d felt the other night running nude through an empty house holding her mother’s dildo. Just think if someone saw, she thought, and her nipples hardened. The warmth in her belly and tingly feelings she got…down there…were occurring more and more these days. She imagined how much the boys on the team would give to see her like this and laughed giddily.

Feeling daring, she pulled off her skirt and laid it alongside her clothes, then added her bra and panties. Seating herself on the mat, she began her regular routine, feeling her belly grow warmer as she thrust out her ass in the Downward Dog and pulled open her bush in the Happy Baby. She bounced effervescently, enjoying the newfound flow of energy from deep within her body. She—

“Captain! I—“ Sasaki stood in the doorway, he mouth open in an “O” of shock, staring at her naked body.

“Gaah! Sasaki!” Reika screamed. Bubbly feelings forgotten she hurriedly covered her breasts and crotch with her hands. “Get out!”

Flushing red with embarrassment, Sasaki threw himself out of sight and pulled the door closed. Leaning against the pool wall he tried to calm his frantic breathing. What was—? Why? His Captain! He’d dreamed of seeing her naked one day, but not here, not today! What was he supposed to do now?

Inside, Reika stood equally frozen, trembling in panic. What was he doing here?! It wasn’t time!? What now?!

She couldn’t let him tell anyone, she realized. If word got out, her authority would vanish. She’d have to talk to him, keep this private. And hurry. Screwing up her courage, she opened the door. Keeping herself hidden in case someone else was on the deck, she called out.

“Sasaki, you there?”

“Uh…uh…” He could only mumble.

“Sasaki!”

“Yes, Captain!” Habit made him spin into Reika’s field of view, standing rigid and staring at the wall.

Reika could see the bulge in his shorts, where his cock looked like it was trying to rip open the seam.

“Get in here!” She told him in a harsh whisper.

“But—“

“Now!” Her voice left no room for disobedience.

Inside the office, Reika looked fiercer than she felt, legs slightly spread and clenched fists on her hips. Under her skin, Reika felt a flood of tremulous excitement. Her nipples were enlarged and hard, and the incidental rubbing from moving her legs sent shivers through her body.

He closed the door and stood just inside, as if afraid to get any closer. Reika saw how her womanly parts drew his gaze like a magnet. He’d look away, embarrassed, but his eyes wouldn’t stray long before they returned, first to her breasts, then to the place between her legs.

“Sasaki, up here!” She pointed to her face. With a gasp of relief, Sasaki met her gaze. “I was doing yoga. Like what Teacher Maeda worked on with you boys.”

“Yoga?” Sasaki found his voice. “But why—?”

“He says it’s more natural doing it naked.” She explained.

“But—“ Sasaki looked puzzled.

“Sasaki!” She scolded, seeing his gaze drop to her still-erect nipples.

“Yes, Captain!” He returned to attention, forcing his eyes back to her face.

“I—“ A sudden thought struck her. “You too.”

“I—what?” He asked, even more confused.

“You’ve seen me naked, now it’s your turn.” She said quickly. Part of her protested—she should be getting her clothes on, not undressing him! But that part was still several laps behind the ache between her legs that needed filling. “Take off your clothes.”

“Me?” He protested, finally understanding what she was demanding.

“Do you want to stay on this team or not?” She knew it was a hollow ultimatum—she was hardly in a position to threaten him—but she hoped that force of habit might win out.

“I…yes, captain.” He said tentatively, pulling his t-shirt off.

Goosebumps popped out on Reika’s skin as she watched. Not that she hadn’t seen his chest before—she saw it every day—but this was different. Standing there naked while watching Sasaki strip overlaid a new dimension to his slim chest. She’d never paid attention to his tiny nipples, but now she couldn’t help but compare them to her own.

“Everything?” He asked. When she nodded he hooked his thumbs in his waist; bending over he slowly pulled the rest off.

Slap! His erect cock sprung free and smacked his belly with an audible thump, making Reika giggle.

Sasaki stood still, mortified at his obvious arousal.

“The path to overcoming selfishness is service.” Reika whispered, staring at his erection.

“What?” He asked, unable to hear what she had said.

A pillar of energy rose from deep in her belly, sending out sparks that fell and tingled between her legs; the sudden warmth made her flush. With a joyful look she stepped toward the boy, forcing him up against the door.

“Uh, Captain? What are you…” Sasaki didn’t understand what was happening. I…oh!”

He gasped as Reika seized his cock, gripping it tightly and pulling him towards her. She was…my cock…Sasaki felt a sudden tightness in his abdomen and pressure in his balls.

“It’s…Captain…I…uh…Uh!” He came at once. The boy shuddered, cum fountaining out of his cock.

“Oh!” The sight shocked Reika back to the reality of what she was doing. She hurriedly released him, but not before he’d shot ropes of the white fluid up her arm.

“Uhhh…” Sasaki sighed as the sexual tension left his body.

“What do you think you’re doing?” She yelled. “You—“

Sasaki shrank back in shock. Isn’t this what she wanted? She’d been the one who started this, hadn’t she? One minute she was making his dreams come true, the next she was—

“I can’t believe you did this.” She growled. “You breathe a word of this to anyone and I’ll rip your eyes out. Understand?”

“Yes, captain!” He knew the answer to that one. Grabbing his clothes, he fled the office at a run. Women, he thought, are the weirdest creatures ever.

In the office, Reika stood still, chest heaving with emotion. Why had she done that?

Because he makes you feel good and you like making him feel good, a voice inside her said. It was still small, but it had been getting bigger recently. You are overcoming anxiety and selfishness.

Yes, she thought. She could still feel the energy coursing through her body. She felt fierce, like a cat, like a coiled spring ready to let go. On a sudden whim, she raised her arm to her mouth and licked the white droplets off her skin.

Odd. It tasted familiar, like something she’d had recently, but couldn’t remember where.