The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Only Teasing

by Pan

Chapter 11

I’m a good mother.

I’m not always sure of much in life, but no matter what else is happening in my life, that’s something I can hold onto with complete confidence.

I’m a good mother.

I’m a good mother.

“I’m a good mother,” I panted, as Cecil’s cock thrust inside me, filling me up perfectly. “I’m a—oh!—good mother…“

It had become a sort of mantra, something I mentally—and vocally—repeated whenever my son fucked me. I think it was because a part of me (for reasons I couldn’t quite pinpoint) felt like there was something weird about…

Well, about cumming around my son’s cock two or three times a day.

Whenever I tried to follow that thought to its conclusion, I just couldn’t make sense of it. What could possibly be wrong?

After all, it was only teasing.

“I’m a good mother,” I groaned, as another orgasm wracked my body. That was why I was fucking my son. That was why I was letting Cecil pound me, whenever and wherever he wanted.

I’d been doing laundry in the nude (unexpected side-benefit of spending most of my time naked or in racy lingerie: less laundry!) when Cecil had come up behind me. Without saying a word, he’d unbuckled his pants and slid his hard cock between my legs.

My son has needs.

He’s a healthy male.

If he gets turned on by my body, that’s totally natural.

It’s only teasing.

“Yesss,” I’d moaned instinctively. Nothing felt as good as the feeling of Cecil entering my wetness.

For a second—just the briefest of moments—I’d felt like something was wrong, like we shouldn’t be doing this.

Like I shouldn’t let my son fuck me whenever and wherever he wanted.

And that’s when I’d remembered.

I’m a good mother.

I’m a good mother, so clearly what we were doing couldn’t be bad. I’m a good mother, and if letting your son fuck you was wrong, I wouldn’t have done it.

No, I was just attending to his needs.

I’m a good mother.

I could feel the warning signs that Cecil was going to cum, and so I pulled his erection out from between my legs—ignoring the sound of disappointment he made as I did—and dropped to my knees, thrusting my tits forward.

“Cum on Mommy’s chest,” I groaned. “And in my mouth. Please, Cecil, Mommy needs your cum.”

There’s nothing wrong with a bit of dirty talk.

Cecil wasn’t smiling, but his cock throbbed a happy red as I opened my mouth to catch his seed. I moved one hand to my wet pussy, and began to rub my needy clit as my son shot his load onto my ample bosom, before moving his aim higher and shooting a final spurt onto my face, and into my mouth.

My eyes rolled back into my head with pleasure as I felt another orgasm wracking my body.

After all…I’m a good mother, but I’m also a sexy woman. A hot bitch.

A wet, horny slut.

When I regained my focus, Cecil was gone. I cleaned my face with a shirt I was throwing into the washer anyway, sucked my tits clean of his cum, and turned the machine on, proud of my accomplishment: two different loads in less than ten minutes.

* * *

I woke up the next morning to the feeling of Cecil fucking me. My initial reaction was panic—this was my son, and I had been sleeping—but as soon as I locked eyes on Cecil’s huge glasses, I felt much more relaxed.

I sleep in the nude, of course (I love showing off my body) and my bedroom door is always wide open (I should cum in front of my son more often). He must have passed by, been aroused by the sight of my naked body (I’m a hot bitch) and, well…

My son has needs.

If he gets turned on by my body, that’s totally natural.

I moved one hand between my legs, and shuddered with delight as Cecil moved his mouth to my tits, licking and gently nibbling my nipples.

I could feel my own orgasm approaching when a thought suddenly struck me.

I’m such a tease.

I’m such a tease.

God I’m a tease.

I’m a sexy woman; I’m a wet, horny slut; I’m a hot bitch…

But above all, I’m a tease.

Such a tease.

And so just as I was about to cum, I stopped touching myself.

I let Cecil continue to pound his hardness into me—I’m a good mother, after all—but I didn’t let my hand touch my clit. Just as I’d been on the edge of orgasm, I deliberately pulled back, letting it fade away.

I don’t know if Cecil even noticed—his eyes were closed, and he had a very focused look on his face—but as my son continued to fuck me, I brought myself right to the tipping point twice more, never letting myself go all the way.

I’m such a tease. I’m such a tease. I’m such a tease.

God, I’m such a tease.

Eventually, as I felt Cecil approach the precipice I refused to let myself reach, I pulled his cock out of my soaking wet pussy, and brought it to my mouth.

Blow-jobs aren’t sex.

I looked up at my son as I swallowed his seed down, but I’d be surprised if he even noticed—his brow was furrowed, as if he was focusing very closely on a difficult puzzle.

I’m such a tease, I told myself proudly. So much of a tease that I wouldn’t even let myself cum.

* * *