The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Only Teasing

by Pan

Chapter 10

After my little freakout in the kitchen, Cecil was a little pale for the next few days.

And, to my dismay, his smile didn’t come back.

Whenever I blew him, the same thoughts kept running through my head.

My son has needs.

Blow-jobs aren’t sex.

I’m a good mother.

Over and over and over again, like a CD player stuck on repeat.

Blow-jobs aren’t sex.

My son has needs.

I’m a good mother.

At times it felt like a riddle, like the answer would be obvious once I worked it out…but until then, I was totally lost. Helpless.

I’m a good mother.

My son has needs.

Blow-jobs aren’t sex.

That was the part that particularly stuck in my mind.

Blow-jobs aren’t sex. Blow-jobs aren’t sex. Blow-jobs aren’t sex.

It was frustrating, but I just couldn’t see a solution. After all, he was my son—it wasn’t like I could…

It wasn’t like we could do anything more than what we were doing.

My son had needs. I was a good mother. But the only way I could help him—the only reason I could help him was also what seemed to be the crux of the issue.

Blow-jobs aren’t sex.

It was while I was giving Cecil his morning wake-up blowjob that another thought struck me.

It’s only teasing.

Sex with my son was wrong—of that, I was sure. I couldn’t have sex with my son. Couldn’t do it. It was completely off the table.

But teasing…

A smile crept over my face.

I was such a cock-tease.

Such a cock-tease.

“You’ve been such a good boy,” I said, pulling Cecil’s cock out of my mouth and allowing a teasing pout to appear on my face. “Such a good boy. Getting mommy off every day, letting her swallow down your yummy yummy cum.”

I saw the beginning of a smile appear in the corner of Cecil’s mouth, and I knew I was on the right track.

“Such a good, good boy…Mommy’s good boy. With such a good cock for Mommy.”

There’s nothing wrong with a bit of dirty talk.

I pulled my son’s blanket aside. Cecil was wearing a pair of blue cotton pajamas, his dick poking out the front. I was naked, of course.

I love showing off my body.

Moving my face to his, I kissed my son, allowing my tongue to thoroughly explore his mouth. By the time I pulled back, my naked ass was resting against his erection.

“Blow-jobs aren’t sex,” I murmured. “And I know you have needs.”

Reaching down, I wrapped my hand around his cock, and slowly moved it against my wet pussy lips.

“I’m a good mother,” I gasped, my labia parting to allow his cock to enter me. “I’m a good mother, and my son has needs.”

A shudder passed through my body as I felt Cecil’s cock move inside, slowly filling me up. “Oh, god. I’m a good mother. I-I’m a sexy woman. I’m a hot bitch.”

I couldn’t even remember the last time that I’d had sex, but I knew that it hadn’t felt like this. It had never felt like this. It felt like my body was switching on, for the first time—in all the years with Cecil’s father, in all the years of playing with myself…nothing could compare to what it felt like to have my son’s cock deep inside me.

I was dripping wet. I was a wet, horny slut.

I was a cock-tease. I was such a cock-tease. I was such a cock-tease, and all that teasing, all that build-up…it was all paying off.

Feeling my son’s hardness inside me, feeling him enter his mother for the first time—it was like nothing I’d ever experienced.

Thank god it was only teasing.

“Do you like this?” I said breathily, my cunt pulsing with pleasure. “Do you like fucking Mommy?”

It’s only teasing. It’s only teasing.

“Do you like knowing that you’re inside your wet, horny slut of a mother?”

It’s only teasing. I’m such a cock-tease.

“Do you like—ungh!—fucking the same hole you came out of?”

It’s completely harmless. It’s only teasing.

“Your mother is such a slut for your huge cock.”

There’s nothing wrong with a bit of dirty talk. It’s only teasing.

Cecil didn’t say anything, just closed his eyes. Perspiration was dripping down his head as I raised and lowered myself onto his hard rod.

I’m a good mother. I’m a good mother. I’m a good mother.

When you’ve given your son as much head as I have, you start to recognize the signs, and before long I could tell that Cecil was getting close.

A part of me wanted to turn off my brain—I’m a hot bitch—but I knew that I couldn’t. I couldn’t let my son cum inside me; that would be crossing a line.

Letting him slip it in? That was just messing around.

It was only teasing.

I’m a sexy woman. I’m a hot bitch. If he gets turned on by my body, that’s totally natural.

The thoughts hammering my brain were all true, but they were overruled by the thought I’d been having the most lately.

I’m a good mother.

Just as I knew Cecil was about to cum, I pulled away—my pussy objected, but I knew that I couldn’t let my son cum inside me.

With a groan of frustration, his dick throbbed as he sprayed his seed onto my flushed, naked body.

I was so turned on—I felt like with just a nudge, I would be…—

I love cumming in front of my son.

My hands were nowhere near my hungry pussy, but all of a sudden I felt myself cumming, shaking with a powerful orgasm as Cecil’s cum slowly slid down my skin.

As my orgasm subsided, I opened my eyes to find Cecil staring at me with a smile. As the warm glow filled me, it felt like my body was smiling back at him.

I’m a good mother. I’m a good mother. I’m a good mother.

It’s only teasing.

My son had needs. As his mother, I couldn’t fulfill all of his needs…but, well, that didn’t mean I couldn’t tease him a little.

What can I say? I’m a hot bitch.

* * *