The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Only Teasing

by Pan

Chapter 9

For the next couple of days, things were…odd, between Cecil and I.

I was struggling to pinpoint exactly what it was. He still let me blow him, thank goodness—I’m a sexy woman, and my son is a healthy male. He has needs. If he gets turned on by my body, that’s totally natural.

It would have been more than just odd if my son hadn’t let me give him head; it would have been downright worrying.

No, that was all business as usual. I was still a hot bitch—such a cock-tease—and I loved cumming in front of my son. It had gotten to the point where the feeling of his seed hitting the back of my throat would trigger my own orgasm.

I’m a wet, horny slut.

He’d still play with me, too, which was starting to get addictive. He was so good at it. I loved cumming in front of my son.

I spent most of my time around the house naked—naughty, I know, but what can I say? I’m a hot bitch, and I love showing off my body.

I’m such a cock-tease.

Cecil could walk up to me any time, move one hand between my legs and my knees would go weak. It wouldn’t be long before I’d either fall to my knees and swallow his cock as quickly as I could…or find myself trembling with orgasm, cumming as my perverse sexual fantasies spewed from my mouth.

“I want you to fuck me, please, fuck Mommy. Fuck Mommy so hard. Fuck Mommy please Cecil, please, I want to feel you inside me. I want to feel you cum inside me. I want to feel you cuummmm…”

There’s nothing wrong with a bit of dirty talk.

It was while I was kneeling in front of Cecil at breakfast, sucking him off as he ate the bacon and eggs I’d lovingly arranged into the shape of a smiling face—I’m a good mother—when I realized what it was.

His smile.

I hadn’t seen Cecil smile in days.

Not since I’d told him that we couldn’t fuck.

I’d known he was annoyed—I’m such a cock-tease—but maybe it’d had more of an effect than I’d realized?

He didn’t seem unhappy, but seeing my son smile always fills me with such a warm glow.

I’m a good mother.

He wasn’t smiling. Didn’t that mean, on at least some level, that he wasn’t happy?

My son has needs.

I was doing all that I could to attend to his needs. I provided him with three handcooked meals a day, I’d drop to my knees if he so much as glanced at me, and I was letting him watch me get off several times a day. I love cumming in front of my son.

My son has needs.

My brow furrowed as I tried to think of what else I could do for him. I was making sure that he was completely taken care of—I’m a good mother.

My son has needs.

And yet, he wasn’t smiling. I must have been missing…something.

But what?

Blow-jobs aren’t sex.

My eyes widened as I realized what it was.

My son is a healthy male. My son has needs.

Blow-jobs aren’t sex.

My son needed more than just head. He needed more than just to watch his mother get off in front of him, multiple times a day.

He needed…he needed…

Blow-jobs aren’t sex.

I was a good mother.

Blow-jobs aren’t sex.

I was a good mother, and I needed to take care of my son.

Blow-jobs aren’t sex.

I needed…I needed…

“No,” I gasped, pulling my son’s cock from my mouth. He looked down at me, a worried expression on his red face.

He wasn’t smiling.

“I…I…”

Cecil closed his eyes. I felt torn, like my body was pulling me in two directions at once. On one hand, I wanted to move my mouth back between his legs, to suck my son off.

Blow-jobs aren’t sex. My son has needs.

I’m a good mother.

On the other hand, I wanted to…I wanted to…

No. No, I couldn’t.

The room was spinning. The walls felt closer than normal. The lights were on, but the room suddenly felt so dark.

So dark.

I felt like I was losing my mind. What was I doing? I was totally naked where my son could see me, touching myself in front of him, sucking him off, talking to him like he was…like he was a lover.

What was wrong with me??

Cecil’s eyes were open again, so wide behind his thick glasses. I looked at him in horror—as if he could read my scared thoughts, he blinked twice, staring at me intently…

And then he smiled.

The warm glow filled me, moving down my body, calming every nerve it came into contact with, head to toe.

I love showing off my body. I’m a wet, horny slut. If my son gets turned on by it, that’s totally natural.

It’s totally harmless.

What was wrong with being naked in front of my son? He loved it, I loved it.

Why had that felt so strange, all of a sudden?

I’m a sexy woman. I love cumming in front of my son.

It’s totally harmless.

I mean, I was going to masturbate either way. This way, at least I was sharing it with someone I loved.

I’m a hot bitch. My son is a healthy male. I’m such a cock-tease. It’s only teasing.

It’s totally harmless.

Having a cock-tease mother like me…of course Cecil was going to be turned on. Especially with the way I relentlessly teased him.

My son has needs. Blow-jobs aren’t sex. I’m a good mother.

It’s totally harmless.

What kind of mother would let her son suffer? All I was doing was offering my son some release—some head, whenever he needed it. There was nothing wrong with that.

It’s only teasing.

Cecil’s smile faded, but the warm glow remained. I dropped to my knees, and looked up at him invitingly.

“Shall we continue?”

Cecil closed his eyes again, and my warm mouth happily enveloped his cock once more.

* * *