The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Out of the Friend Zone, Into the Fire

This is a work of fiction, intended for mature adults who enjoy hypnoerotic fantasy. This story contains adult language and themes, including erotic mind control, masturbation and sex, all of which (as you know) will rot your mind and cause hair to grow in unlikely places. Proceed at your own risk. If you’re under the age of consent for your area, we’ll all just assume that you’re here by accident. Just keep hitting the back button on your browser; I’ll let you know when it’s okay to stop.

Permission granted to copy this story for personal use, or to re-post it on any non-commercial adult site, in its unaltered form, including my pen name and email address, and this full disclaimer. If you are planning to post this, please drop me a line; I’d love to visit your site.

Part Two

The midmorning sun woke Terry first. Fortunately it was Saturday; whatever shenanigans that bastard Taan had planned with his Eydis, he’d wanted to have all weekend to take advantage of them.

My Eydis. He liked the sound of that; it had been a long time coming, so much so that he’d pretty much given up hope of it ever happening. Not that he’d ever pressed the issue; it wasn’t worth the risk of being accused of creating a hostile work environment. However, given the current circumstances, in retrospect maybe he should have.

Then he looked over at his still-sleeping lover, and wondered how calling her by those two words would make her feel right now. And felt like an ass at having had that thought, as he swung himself out of bed.

Eydis woke stretching, no more than a minute later. She suffered a moment of disorientation and a flash of panic, which just as quickly disappeared as she heard her owner through the bathroom door, performing his morning ablutions.

My owner. Thank God it’s not Jason Taan. I’d be lucky to still be thinking for myself it were.

She rolled out of bed naked, paddled over to the door and knocked softly. “Sir? Would you like to take a bath together? I could scrub your back.”

On the other side of the door, Terry started a bit at the unexpected knock. Then as he heard her offer, he wondered how much of it was Eydis, and how much was whatever sick compulsions that bastard had shoved into her head.

“Are you sure you want to? And please go back to calling me Terry.”

“I’m sure, ss-Terry. May I come in?”

“Sure. Let me just—” the door swung open, “finish peeing first. Or not.”

“I belong to you now. Your bodily functions don’t bother me. I’ll understand if that’s not the case for you, though, Terry. Sir.” She chuckled lightly; even as he was still struggling with the whole idea of ownership over another human being, she seemed to not only accept the idea but to almost welcome it.

He forced a chortle, for his own sake as much as hers. “I guess we both have a bit of a pong from last night. But I’m not up for a bath right now. How about we do that instead?” He pointed toward the frosted glass doors behind the giant tub, which enclosed a state-of-the-art deluxe shower system.

While Terry finished peeing, Eydis squealed and went to explore. By the time he’d collected two towels and joined her, she had already turned on the rainforest shower head and was playing with the pulsing wall jets. He took a moment to admire her slender back, dangling breasts and curvy backside. He’d gotten to know them very well with his hands, just a few hours earlier. But this was his first chance to appreciate them with his eyes. And appreciate them his eyes did.

When she noticed her owner was right behind her, she turned and gave him her best ‘come hither’ look. “If you’ll help me get clean, Terry sir, I promise to make you very happy.”

True to her word, she let him scrub her back, then encouraged him to scrub her front. Even in the shower’s steamy heat, her nipples hardened in anticipation; and when he touched her, she moaned and almost lost her footing for a moment. She slid around behind him, pressing her soapy breasts up and down his back while using her hands to spread the lather across his front, his thighs and his taut ex-Marine ass.

When she felt the time was right — which was to say, when she couldn’t control herself any longer — she cupped her hands and rinsed off her master’s long dark shaft, then cleaned it further with her lips and tongue. The little bit of soapy residue didn’t bother her; this was something she both wanted and needed to do. Though she was a bit out of practice, this was far from her first-ever blow job; Eydis’s tongue rubbed and tickled all of her owner’s sensitive spots even as she maintained a perfect seal.

She tried taking him in further, but started to gag at the three-quarter mark. A part of her made a note to work on that, even while the rest of her focused on Terry’s taste, his girth, and the way his cock pulsed in her mouth. Her juices flowed; she snuck a finger down there to diddle herself even as she made deliberate over-the-top porn star sounds to turn her owner on even more.

She knew he was about to erupt almost before he did. Even as Terry started to say, “Eydis— you don’t have to—” she clamped her lips even tighter, took a deep breath, and relaxed her throat muscles as best she could. “Uhmmm,” was his response as he let out jet after jet deep inside her mouth.

She gulped as fast as she could, and was pleased to note she’d succeeded in taking all of his load. A few seconds later she happily released his cock, gently lapping up what little semen was left. Which she then savored before swallowing; apparently her non-aversion to her master’s bodily functions extended to his semen. And almost certainly to his sweat as well.

For his part, Terry repaid the favor by kissing her. And fingering her. And then stroking her while suckling her. Even though he was under no such obligation, as far as Eydis was concerned. Then again, what else is a possession for other than to be played with? she thought, even as he quickly and gently brought her to a shuddering standing climax, right there under the steaming water.

After some more kissing and a playful rinse, both lovers dried each other off and headed back into the bedroom. Where for the first time since they awoke, reality reasserted itself.

Looking at her stained and ruined outfit puddled on the floor, Eydis made a quick face and wondered aloud, “Do I put these back on? I’d rather not, sir, but what else do I have to wear?”

“That’s a good question. I could go to your house—”

“No!” Eydis’s eyes were as frantic as her tone. “I mean, Mr. Taan knows where I live, sir. He may be waiting there to ambush me; if he sees you go in, he’ll put two and two together.”

“Hm.” As he realized the implications, Terry’s military training kicked in. This wasn’t just an unbelievable gift from heaven anymore; this was officially an operation. “Okay. Step one: you stay here, out of sight. If anyone comes to the door, don’t answer it. Turn off your phone—”

“It’s already off, Terry. Sir.”

“Good. Leave it off; or better yet, give it to me.” As she scrambled to find it in the messy pile of clothes, he continued. “Don’t answer the house phone either. And stay out of sight; besides being stark naked at the moment, as of now you’re also a fugitive until further notice.

“Step two: I’ll go to the mall and buy you some stuff. Write down your sizes, as well as anything you need right now besides clothing. Keep it to essentials only, since we want to fly under the radar until we have a better idea of how to proceed.”

As Eydis handed him the phone and started writing out the list, Terry was already thinking even further ahead. He knew that when faced with a threat, you need two things: information, and a plan.

* * *

While her master was out procuring her some new clothes, Eydis kept herself occupied as best she could. She made the bed, threw out most of her old clothing, cleaned up the coffee mugs they’d left in the kitchen, and even put away the golf club Terry had brought with him to the door last night; it was still on the floor by the front door, right where he’d dropped it.

After that, she made herself some breakfast, taking note of what was available should her owner come home hungry. Then she went back upstairs and lay down on a clean towel, on top of the freshly made bed, and had her first long thought about her predicament.

Had Terry, her friend and now her owner and lover, forced himself upon her? No; she’d initiated sexual contact both times, and would be happy to do so again. And again.

Would she have done this otherwise? She was forced to conclude that the answer was probably not; he was certainly handsome enough, but she’d never really thought of him that way.

Could she leave if she wanted to? Other than from not having any decent clothes at the moment, she probably could. He’d told her to stay here, but not forever; only until the threat posed by Jason Taan was taken care of.

Did she want to stay? It might be the brainwashing taking hold, but she was fine with that. She’d known Terry had carried a bit of a torch for her; it wasn’t his fault that until this had happened, her preference had been for older, taller men. He was almost her height and right around her age, so close enough. And since he cared for her as a person, and not just an object, he’d be unlikely to abuse and then abandon her.

Did Mr. Taan leave any more surprises hiding inside her head? Probably, though she was at a loss as to what they might be. Some sort of master control or override? More of whatever method was used to enslave her in the first place?

And what if he used it on Terry, and brainwashed him into handing her over? The very thought of that possibility had her hugging herself with fear.

Fortunately for her unsettled state of mind, that was when her master returned home. Alone, bearing nothing but two shopping bags full of fresh new clothing and necessities.

Terry, for his part, had used every ounce of his military training to act normal, while observing and making damned sure he wasn’t being observed. He even did a quick reconnaissance of Eydis’s neighborhood, looking for either Taan or anything that might’ve stood out. He hadn’t spotted anything, but still.

He was happy at how pleased Eydis was with his purchases. She tried everything on once (they all fit well enough, except for one of the bras) before settling on the blue jeans and peasant blouse. Once she was dressed, the Icelandic beauty asked, “So, Terry sir, what’s our next move?”

“Our next move is for you to stop calling me sir, unless you want to. I told you I prefer Terry, especially coming from you.”

“Yes, sir.” Eydis paused, then winked. “I mean, yes, Terry.” She kissed his cheek, noting the stubble he hadn’t gotten a chance to shave off that morning. She wondered if her new owner would look older and more distinguished with a beard; the thought made her shiver.

“Did you have breakfast?” She nodded. “Good. I grabbed a McSomething while I was at the mall. So that leaves two things: recovering your stuff, including recovering your independence and free will if at all possible. And neutralizing Jason Taan.”

Eydis’ eyes went wide. “Neutralizing? You don’t mean—” she gasped.

“It’s an option, though thank God not the first one. We can avoid him, expose or threaten to expose him to the media, or discuss the situation with his superiors. I can get to them if need be; I have clearance.”

“But what if they side with him, and brainwash you too?”

Terry stroked his chin. “It’s a risk. But I can mitigate it somewhat by documenting what we know, and emailing the video to an old buddy of mine. He’ll treat it as eyes only until I give the all clear, or upload it to the web if I don’t get back to him in time. Or if he suspects there’s something off about my response.”

Eydis hugged him, her eyes shiny with relief. “Thank you, master! I mean sir. I mean Terry. You know, even without all this going on inside my head, I’m really starting to fall for you. The part of me that’s still me, I mean. If that makes any sense. Now I’m just blabbering....“

Her lover quieted her with a kiss. Which turned into a hug. Which Terry, very aware of Eydis’s continued availability, disengaged before it could escalate into another grope session. “I could fall for you too, my dear. In fact, as you’ve probably known, I already have. But that’s for later; right now we have work to do. First I want to make and send that video; then I want to test whether you still feel any compulsion to obey anyone else’s orders; then I want to set up a sting operation in case that bastard Taan is camping in front of your digs.“

* * *

Late that afternoon, a yellow cab pulled up in front of a second floor walk-up, six blocks from the lab where Eydis and Terry worked. Eydis tipped the driver, breathing a sigh of relief that nothing he’d said to her during the ride over seemed to affect her in any special way.

She climbed the stairs, fished out her key and let herself inside. Nothing appeared disturbed; but as she walked into the living room a familiar nasal voice chilled her veins.

“Freeze. Don’t speak; don’t move; don’t resist.”

She stood there in shock, unable to lift a finger. This was her worst possible nightmare, and her master had sent her right to it!

Jason Taan stood up from the couch. “I wondered how long it would take you to come back here. When you didn’t show up by this morning, I wondered if some random homeless person had ensnared you. But since I nothing else planned this weekend—” he gave Eydis a meaningful glance that sent chills down her spine, “I figured I would wait here and see what might happen.”

He stepped closer and groped her breasts, as if she were nothing but a mannequin. Which at this point, she was. “Your book collection leaves something to be desired, by the way. All trashy romances, no science fiction. Or manga.” He moved from groping to unbuttoning. “I am Asian, after all.”

All Eydis could do was stand there, tears welling uselessly as her brand new bra was exposed, followed moments later by her generous cleavage. Mr. Taan was a good eight inches shorter than she was, so he didn’t have to lean down very far to grasp and suckle her pale nipples, which traitorously went erect despite her lack of arousal. Not that her tormentor cared; this was all about his own satisfaction, not hers.

“So where were you last night?” As Eydis was about to speak, he added, “Never mind; we’ll cover that later. It’s enough to know you’re mine now. The beginning and crown jewel of my collection, my Norse goddess.“

I’m Icelandic, you dolt, not Norse, Eydis thought, even as she was forced to smile helplessly. Mr. Taan yanked her brand new peasant blouse and bra down her upper arms, fully exposing her chest. Then he unbuttoned her equally new blue jeans and thrust his hand inside her panties, causing her to wince internally.

“This cunt is mine. You, cunt, are mine. How you escaped me last night, I’m not sure; but you’ll never escape me again. You belong to me. Your things belong to me, assuming I want any of them. Even your bank accounts belong to me; I already helped myself to some of that, by the way. Thanks for giving me your PIN number last night.”

Eydis couldn’t even remember that part. Even past her frozen teary smile, her heart jumped. What other secrets had Jason Taan pried from her brain? Or worse, what else might he have put in there?

He tried yanking down her jeans, but Eydis’s slightly spread legs made that impossible. So Mr. Taan said, “Drop your top, slut, and take off the rest of your clothes. It’s time to show you just how much you belong to me now.” Distracted, he leered at her, drooling a little at what was about to happen.

And that was his critical mistake.

Eydis dropped her blouse and bra, which freed up her arms. But instead of sliding out of her jeans, she grabbed her “master” and slammed his face into her thigh, just above the knee. Even as she heard the crunch of a broken nose, she slammed the side of her fist down on the back of his head. And watched him crumple and collapse, the blood from his nose starting to stain her carpet.

Then she said one word: “Clear,” as she stooped and grabbed her blouse and bra, still reeling from the shock.

Ten seconds later, Terry entered the room. Instead of a golf club, he had a fully loaded military issue service pistol. Which he immediately disengaged and re-holstered with some satisfaction upon seeing the carnage. “You broke his nose? Heh. Serves him right, the megalomaniac motherfucker.”

Her blouse on but still unbuttoned, Eydis ran to her true master’s embrace, clutching his shoulders and shuddering uncontrollably. He held her until she stopped, keeping a wary eye on Taan just in case.

“It worked,” she babbled. “I know you said it would, and I believed you, but I didn’t know. If that makes any sense. It doesn’t, I know. But you told me to listen to him, and go along with whatever he did, until I had the chance to take him down. So I took him down. Oh God, there’s blood on the carpet. I can’t stay here.” She took a deep breath, forcing herself to calm down. “I really can’t stay here. Ever again.”

“You won’t have to,” her master reassured her. “After the police wrap things up here, we’ll come back and get your things. Anything you want to keep. It’s not like I don’t have the room.”

“Yeah.” She squeezed him once more, then stepped back to button up her blouse. “Yeah,” she sighed. “The wire worked, then?”

“Like a charm. Heh. Bastard works for the military branch, still has no clue how far miniaturization has come. I’ll make a copy for his bosses, and another for the feds. They’ll track down the ATM transaction as well. He’s looking at either life behind bars, or an official disappearance. Either way he’s gone and you’re safe.”

Terry took out his phone. Tapping the mike, he said, “Dial 9-1-1. ...Hello? Yes, I’d like to report an assault and attempted rape.”