The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Out of the Friend Zone, Into the Fire

This is a work of fiction, intended for mature adults who enjoy hypnoerotic fantasy. This story contains adult language and themes, including erotic mind control, masturbation and sex, all of which (as you know) will rot your mind and cause hair to grow in unlikely places. Proceed at your own risk. If you’re under the age of consent for your area, we’ll all just assume that you’re here by accident. Just keep hitting the back button on your browser; I’ll let you know when it’s okay to stop.

Permission granted to copy this story for personal use, or to re-post it on any non-commercial adult site, in its unaltered form, including my pen name and email address, and this full disclaimer. If you are planning to post this, please drop me a line; I’d love to visit your site.

Epilogue

“Under the circumstances, sweetheart, I didn’t think a long engagement was called for. Nor did I want to bother with a church wedding on such short notice. Don’t worry, though; I expect this honeymoon will make up for all of that.”

Eydis Gisladottir Rutherford nodded, and snuggled up next to her husband’s bare chest. Even now, she couldn’t get enough of his scent. Of course, the warm Caribbean salt spray wafting in from the terrace certainly didn’t hurt, either.

It had been two months since that fateful night. Jason Taan would never see another day as a free man; and to protect themselves from prosecution, his department had destroyed all evidence of their work and shut down — including going so far as the individual researchers erasing the evidence from their own minds, so that it could never be exploited again.

Unfortunately, no one had thought to leave behind even a single sample to re-administer to Eydis, in hopes of repairing what Taan had done to her mind. That meant that for the rest of her life she would be stuck with the bulk of his original programming, not to mention being ‘stuck’ with Terry.

To his credit, her owner-cum-husband had done what he could, though. Her moving in with him was a no-brainer, especially since she no longer had to work: the lab had offered quite the generous compensation package, in return for the two of them agreeing to keep things quiet. Terry had even been promoted to head of research, with the power to oversee all of the departments and keep on the lookout for any future red flags.

And wherever the programming had allowed it, he had gladly given Eydis back as much of her free will as possible. She still belonged to him, and always would; but now it was as a devoted wife and lifelong pet, rather than the puppet-slave that Taan had envisioned. She could even return to work if she wanted; and might, someday. But now that she and her husband had officially tied the knot, one final bit of Taan’s legacy was crowding into her consciousness. Or more accurately, into her loins.

Underneath the thin sheet which had kept the night breezes at bay, Eydis’s free hand traveled down and then up her husband’s wiry thigh, announcing her intent. Sure enough, his johnson twitched a bit, anticipating her next move: to reach over and stimulate it more directly.

“Again?” Terry playfully groaned. His Icelandic lover had been available and more than willing for any sort of sexual play from the beginning; but ever since the wedding, she’d been practically insatiable. He’d actually had to order her to desist once or twice so far, so that their honeymoon could include a few memorable experiences besides those involving a bed. “Honey, it’s our third time tonight, and it’s not even an hour past dawn. What’s your rush?”

While her hand was working his shaft, Eydis felt compelled to answer what was clearly intended as a rhetorical question. “That’s just it, my love. I’m in a rush... to have our first child.”

Even as Terry’s hips bucked from his wife’s teasing fingers, he tried to process what she’d just said. “Child?” He throbbed, rolled over to face her, and added, “First?”

She let go of his cock and grabbed his waist, encouraging him to roll on top of her and enter her expectant snatch. “Child. First.” she repeated back at him, with a bit of a smirk. Then she wrapped her long legs around his muscular bottom, wordlessly encouraging him to perform his husbandly duty.

“I think,” she gasped as he thrust into her, “I think, it may, have been, the last, of thah, mUHN-ster’s, hidden commands. Ah, hah, hah!” she screamed, as yet another orgasm overtook her. She arched her hips and clenched her channel, trying to draw out Terry’s semen by force of will alone. It didn’t quite work; the recent spate of lovemaking sessions, not to mention the tone of the current conversation, had granted him a level of endurance.

Lying atop his beautiful bride, his erect johnson fully inside of her, he paused, giving her a chance to recover. “What hidden command? To have a child by him?” A flash of anger was warring with his arousal; were there any more surprises that Taan had left behind?

Eydis’s breathing slowed; she looked into her owner’s eyes. Her husband’s eyes. “Children. Yes. As many as I can. I want to. I have to. But... not by him.” She brought her hands up to his face; cupping his cheeks, she pulled him into a soft kiss. “Not anymore.“

Terry’s anger dissipated; his limbs unlocked, and he began thrusting again. His wife’s eyes filled with tears of love and joy, then squeezed shut as passion overcame her once more. Her breasts bounced freely as he slammed his loins into hers, over and over, until at last he unleashed a torrent deep within her.

She felt the semen gush into her cervix, and it triggered another mini-climax; more of a spasm, really, but still pleasurable. In the back of her mind she remembered reading that female orgasms helped with fertility, by drawing the sperm further in; a part of her suspected that she would always cum at least a little from now on, every time she coupled with her heart’s master.

She hugged him in the afterglow, not letting him roll off of her right away, despite the quickly climbing early morning heat. “I love you so much, darling. I’m glad what happened, happened, since it brought us together.”

“I love you too, my Eydis. My wife. The woman of my dreams. Even if I never dreamed it quite like this.”

They both chuckled. Then someone’s stomach rumbled, making them laugh even harder. Eydis finally unwrapped her arms and Terry rolled off; still holding hands, they both sat up, ready to embrace the day together.