The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Outtakes

This was written after I completed the second part of Chapter 3. The problem with it was that a) it doesn’t do anything to advance the plot and b) since Agent Morgan is not in the scene it requires a point of view change to the third person, which disrupts the flow of the story. This is also the first time I tried this POV in an MC story, so I was nervous about including it as part of the main narrative.

Detective Laura Martinez was upset. She didn’t mean to be, rather she knew she shouldn’t be. She was upset because she was upset, if that makes any sense. She was upset because she was jealous of Agent Morgan; or rather what she assumed he had done the night before. She knew that she shouldn’t be jealous, that her time with Agent Morgan was going to be short and that it was just a fling. Still when he had come home late the night before, and explained his investigation into a local hypnotist named Madame Dark, she couldn’t help but feel a twinge of anger. She asked him if he had slept with her, and he changed the subject.

Should she be upset? She had no reason to suspect that he would be exclusive to her. He even told her that sleeping with women was his pastime, and that he had first got on the case only to sleep with her. Still it hurt to think that the night after they had made love, he had gone off and found someone else to share a bed with.

She was staying home today, because it was her day off. The force made a point to give detectives the day off, even if they were in the middle of a case. That way they could take a step back and hopefully see the case in a new light the next day. Agent Morgan was off running down some more leads, and helping the police force secure the office that his investigation had lead them to. And her she was laying on a couch watching a television court shows in her sweat pants and sports bra.

There was a knock at the door. Martinez got up and went to the door. On the other side was a young woman, about 20 Martinez guessed, with short brown hair. She had a backpack on and jeans and tight blouse.

“Is Agent Morgan in?” the girl asked.

“No, he isn’t. I’m Detective Martinez, can I help you?”

“I’m Carla Richardson, he was at my house yesterday on a case. He wanted me to find a poster for him. I found it. He told me to drop it off here.”

“Come in Carla, are you Madame Dark?”

Carla nodded, eyeing the other woman. She was taller than herself, dark and Latino. Carla smiled to herself; this was going to be fun. She enjoyed men, a lot, but she also enjoyed women. Actually anyone she could hypnotize was her cup of tea. Agent Morgan was the only person she’d fucked who she hadn’t hypnotized since she’d got out of high school two years before.

“Let’s see the poster,” Martinez said.

Carla took it out of her bag, and gave it to Martinez. It was a yellow photocopied sheet. On the sheet had a clipart picture of a pocket watch and the words, ‘Earn Big Money Through Hypnosis’. Underneath was a phone number.

“Where did you get this?”

“I don’t know, just picked it up. They were all over town a few months ago. I kept it because I like it. Particularly the picture of the pocket watch, it’s amusing to me.”

“Why is that?” Martinez asked, trying to figure out what section of town the telephone number belonged to.

“Not to many hypnotists really use giant pocket watches, first of all. I mean I have for kitsch, but there are a lot better ways of doing an induction than the old ‘watch the watch’ routine.”

“Like what?” Martinez asked, still examining the poster.

Carla reached into her bag and put on her black wig. Martinez turned towards her.

“What’s that?”

“My wig, I put it on when I work. I was going to show you an alternate way to hypnotize someone. A way that doesn’t include a watch at all.”

Martinez thought about telling her to put the wig away and leave, but she was interested. Part of it was her intense hypnotic fetish, and the other part was her desire to find out more about the ‘other woman’; though she knew there were lots of other women.

“Okay, put you Madam Dark get up on and show me.”

“Can I use a room to change?”

“Yeah, the bathroom is over there.”

Carla went into the bathroom and shut the door. Martinez shook her head, wondering what she had gotten herself into. She turned off the television and waited for Carla to return.

When Carla stepped back out of the bathroom she was Madame Dark. She was wearing tight leather pants, and an almost see through blouse. Her eyes were a deep violet color, instead of light blue and her black wig came down to her shoulders, perfectly framing her face. While Carla Richardson had been an unassuming girl next door, Martinez had to admit Madam Dark positively exuded sex. She was, Martinez thought, the sort of girl that she would go for if she went for girls. She was the sort of woman who you felt you had to take orders from.

Madame Dark smiled, as she saw the detective react very positively to her appearance. She had found a few erotic hypnosis stories printed off of the Erotic Mind Control Archive, in the bathroom. That Martinez already had a hypno fetish would make her induction so much easier. When she spoke to the detective she used a deep soothing voice, as though she was talking to a slow witted child.

“Just sit down on the couch there, and let me give you the full package tour of erotic hypnotic submission,” she purred.

“I don’t want to experience hypnotic submission.” Martinez said, sound meek even to herself.

“Of course you don’t dear. I just want to help you relax, and to prove a point my dear girl. To prove that you can be hypnotized without any swinging pocket watch. All you need is a place to fix your gaze, to concentrate on, as you become deeply relaxed. Something to focus your eyes on as you relax into my hypnotic spell. Something easy to look at, like these.” With that Madame Dark unbuttoned her blouse to reveal two very large breasts, and two very erect nipples. On her breasts she had drawn spirals, leading out from each nipple. She found this particularly effective during erotic inductions, like the one she was planning for the beautiful detective.

Martinez was shocked into gasping at the sight of the naked breasts. However she didn’t even think of taking her eyes from them. She wondered if the spirals had been drawn on in her bathroom or at home. Then she wondered if Madame Dark realized how turned on she was feeling right now; she hoped not.

“Spirals are so hypnotic, don’t you think? Your eyes follow them into the center. In the center you find something so relaxing. In the center of these spirals you find my nipples. They’re very erect, that means I’m turned on. I think you’re very sexy. How about your nipples? Are they erect, showing me that you find me very sexy?” With that Madame Dark approached Martinez. She reached the couch and climbed on, so that she was basically sitting facing Martinez, her legs straddling Martinez’s. The detective’s eyes were locked on her breasts, which were now just a bit above them.

Madame Dark reached down to feel the detective’s nipple. The clasped the other woman’s breasts, finding the nipples very erect. Martinez, feeling the Madame’s hands on her breasts reached up and grabbed her wrists. She pushed the hands away from her chest. Madame Dark leaned forward, so that she was whispering right into the detective’s ear and Martinez could feel the words breathed into her left ear.

“Don’t fight me, you want this. Your body wants this. That is why you will find that your arms and hands no longer obey you. They’re growing warm and heavy and they want to let go of me, and fall to your side and be relaxed. Warm and heavy arms falling to your sides. They’re my arms and they obey me, warm, heavy and enslaved.”

Martinez felt both dismay and arousal, as her arms grew so heavy and warm. They both felt as though they’d been lifting weights for hours. She tried to hold on to the other woman’s arms, but her own just surrendered.

“Good my dear. Your are a very good girl, obeying me so well. In fact I think that every part of your body that I touch will feel so relaxed as it falls under my spell. Your legs, which I am sitting on, are warm and relaxed now. Spreading, as my hands relax your heavy breasts. Your wonderful sexy stomach, as my hands explore your body. Your pussy, as I reach down your pants. Your whole body is feeling warm and relaxed and limp. I am going to touch your neck in a minute. When I do your neck will become as warm, heavy and limp as the rest of you is. When that happens your head will fall forward into my luscious hypnotic breasts. When your head touches my hypnotic breasts, it will relax your mind. Your eyes will grow heavy, warm and relaxed and fall shut. You mind, already so tired, will also fall into the deep black power of Madame Dark.” Madame Dark reached behind her subject, and slowly stroked Martinez’s neck. The detective’s head fell forward, into her breasts.

Martinez panicked as her whole body slowly drifted away. She felt so pleasant, yet she was worried because she wasn’t sure she wanted to go under. Suddenly she felt the hypnotist touch her on the back of the neck. She felt herself falling forward, as the breasts sped towards her. Then she felt herself falling down, as her face hit the hypnotic chest. Then it was dark.

Madame Dark got off of the detective’s lap, and sat down on the couch beside her subject. She surveyed her work and then began to program the sleeping woman.