The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Outtakes 2: Indian Summer Casino

Note: This is the second in my series of stories that don’t fit in where they belong in the narrative so they get put here. This one involves two characters from the story Indian Summer Casino. Since my stories are typically md/mf this is a chance for me to explore some fd/ff stuff. The events in this story take place sometime after the chapter “Backstage Pass”.

Satinka noticed the girl with thick rimmed glasses and short brown hair go into Michael’s dressing room. She felt a pang of jealousy as she had hoped Michael would put her under and take her. Since she met Michael and began to work for him on his stage show she had become so fascinated with hypnosis. She had even begun reading about it and between that and watching Michael on stage during practices she felt confident that given the right situation she could do it.

It was just a matter of the right time and the right person. The right person was easy. As a bisexual anyone attractive was a potential target for Satinka. Her sights now were set on Laura. She was a certain challenge in having the girl who had just gone into to be had by Michael. Plus as a bonus after Michael had hypnotized Laura she’d be that much easier to slip under again. So Satinka changed from her onstage costume into her normal clothing which consisted of a low cut shirt and tight jeans. Between her breasts hung her centering stone, which she knew Michael had used to put her under when they’d first met.

As she finished changing Laura came out of Michael’s dressing room looking confused and as though she’d just been rolling around on the floor. Her hair, which had previously been spiked with gel, was unkempt and her clothes were in disarray. It was obvious that she had also just been sweating.

Satinka put a hand on the shorter girl and smiled, “Are you alright, you look a bit off.”

Laura looked up at the indian girl. Even though she wasn’t bisexual Laura could tell Satinka was beautiful. She was tall and dark and had inviting eyes. Her voice was deep, though tender. She radiated confidence. She also had shockingly large breasts, and between them hung a strange charm that Laura noticed but looked away from quickly as so not to stare.

“I’m okay, just a bit spaced I guess. I must not have slept that much last night. I think I fell asleep during that interview, can you believe it?”

Satinka smiled, “Michael can do that to you. Why don’t you come into my dressing room we’ll get you straightened out and let you get your bearings before you go into the casino. You can sit down and rest for a moment.”

Without waiting for an answer Satinka opened the door to her dressing room and lead Laura into it. Laura let herself be lead because she was feeling so detached from her surroundings that she almost didn’t notice. Plus she was finding Satinka very compelling. She spoke in a low even voice like Michael had used when he was on stage. It was like Satinka was talking to a child. Laura remembered how the people on stage had become so still and calm as Michael spoke to them like that, how they had fallen right asleep. Before she knew it she found herself sitting in a makeup chair in front of the mirror as Satinka gently massaged her neck.

Laura noticed how strong Satinka’s hands were and how her own muscles responded to the other girl’s touch. She could see Satinka in the mirror and found her gaze wandered from the Indian girl’s dark deep eyes to the enchanting charm nestled between her large breasts. It had a bright green stone on a leather cord.

Satinka had begun to massage the younger girl, leading her into the beginning stages of a hypnotic trance. She kept her voice as much like Michael’s hypnotic voice as she could. Low, even, deep. It was almost unfair to be using her skill on the already zonked Laura, who probably could have been hypnotized by a TV cartoon caricature of a hypnotist. The girl was already going along passivly to Satinka’s suggestions to relax and take deep breaths. Now she saw Laura’s gaze fixed on her centering stone. This would be all too easy.

“How are you feeling?” asked Satinka.

“Good.”

“I notice you’re looking at my centering stone.” Satinka said as she turned the makeup chair Laura was in around so that the two girls were facing each other. Because she was sitting in the chair Laura’s eyes were the exact same height as the stone centered in between Satinka’s two large breasts.

“Yeah, it’s very nice. Green.”

“It is isn’t it? Michael used this to hypnotize me you know.”

“He did?” asked Laura, her gaze fixed on the gem.

“Yes. It is a very powerful stone, anyone who looks at it relaxes so much. He held it up in front of my eyes and spoke just like I’m speaking to you now.”

“Like a child?” asked Laura.

“Yes, he spoke to me like a child. Just like you are being spoken to right now. Like a child. A sleepy, child. Michael held the stone in front of me. I like to wear it here, because people like to look at my breasts, so they can see them and the stone. Look away from my stone for a moment, and tell me do you like my breasts?”

Laura looked at Satinka’s breasts. She felt so good, so relaxed.

“No, I’m not gay.”

“No but you’re like a little child and little children look to their mother’s breasts for food don’t they?”

“Yes.”

“Do you like my breasts?”

“Yes.”

“Do you wish you had nice big breasts like these?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“So men would like me more.”

“And women right, so beautiful women like me would like you more.”

“Yeah. No. I’m not gay.” Laura repeated.

Satinka pulled off her shirt revealing her breasts. Laura was amazed how firm they were, and by the fact that she girl wasn’t wearing a bra. To her that was unheard of. For a moment she didn’t know where to look. Her eyes went from breast to breast and then to the stone.

Satinka took advantage of the moment of confusion and snapped her fingers and said firmly, “Sleep.”

Laura felt her whole world slip away and the last image she had was of the two beautiful breasts.

Satinka then set about making Laura firmly bi-sexual. She installed in the girl a fetish for large breasts, and dark skin. Once she was convinced the changes had taken hold the woke up the subject.

Laura opened her eyes to see the stunning figure of a dark skinned girl. To her surprise the girl was naked, which was all the invitation Laura needed to join her. As she took off her sweatshirt she felt hands on her waist.

Satinka smiled as Laura disrobed. Playing with this girl’s mind was turning out much better than having Michael play with her own.