The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Parents Just Don’t Understand

by Pan

Chapter 10:

After that, blowing Niko became a regular thing. Whenever Mom was out of the house, he’d push me to my knees and cum either into my mouth or onto my exposed tits.

Then, once I got better at it, he didn’t even wait for Mom to leave the house. He’d send her into the kitchen to start getting dinner ready, grab my hair, and lead me to his cock. One time, she came into the room before I’d even had a chance to swallow his cum.

She didn’t suspect anything, of course. Stupid whore.

One day, I was laying on the couch in the latest set of underwear that Niko had told me to buy (a pair of black crotchless panties and bra that somehow went around my tits without actually covering anything) when he stumbled in, and just spent a few minutes staring at me.

I pretended not to notice, but I probably gave it away the fifth time I “innocently” stretched. Niko may have been a creep, but he was still a guy…and honestly, it was pretty impressive that he thought a cheap little tramp like me was worth looking at.

“Okay,” he grunted, and I was on my knees in front of him before he’d even finished unbuckling his belt.

To my surprise, he picked me up (by the hair—ow!) and threw me back on the couch. Before I could even say anything, he was laying on top of me, his weight trapping me on the couch.

I just lay there, stunned, as his tongue pushed into my mouth. I could smell the alcohol on his breath, and my eyes widened as he reached down to position his cockhead at the entrance to my pussy.

Before he’d come in I’d just gotten off, and so I was still wet as he pushed forward, meeting no resistance.

I lay there passively as Niko fucked me, taking my virginity. I don’t think he even realized what a big occasion this was—as far as he was concerned, I was just a wet hole for him to get off in.

He did all the moving, thrusting in and out as I just shivered beneath him, getting wetter and wetter the longer he fucked me. Finally, he began to shudder—a sign that I recognized from two months of going down on him as a sign he was getting close—and my pussy pulsed with my own orgasm as he unloaded inside me.

Neither of us said a word as he got up. I followed his gaze to see that my pussy was dribbling his cum onto the couch.

“Better clean that up,” he grunted, and left the room. After bringing myself off twice more, I did what he said. I couldn’t get the stain off the couch, but I knew it wouldn’t matter—Mom had long since stopped worrying about those.

* * *

The next morning, Niko came and joined me in the shower, as he often did.

“Not a little cocktease any more, are ya?” he grunted, and I didn’t say anything as he lifted me up slightly so he could fuck me standing up, just held onto the door for support.

That night, after Mom had gone to bed, he came into my room and fucked me again. I bit into my pillow so I wouldn’t scream as I came, and when I was done, he gave me a light slap on the ass and left without a word.

Over the next few weeks, Niko must have blown his load into me at least two or three dozen times. By the end of the second week, he didn’t even try to hide it from Mom any more. She just sat there and watched, a sad look on her face, as I climaxed around Niko’s cock again and again.

I think it was good for them, though, like as a couple. Niko started hitting her less (only when she really deserved it). I don’t think I ever saw them fucking again after that, although he’d sometimes let her suck his cock.

No, whenever Niko wanted to cum, he’d just find me—whatever I was doing—and slip into my wet pussy. After a while, it sort of felt nice—like, at least I was better than my Mom. I was a mostly-worthless cumbucket, but Mom wasn’t even that. My young pussy was fresh enough to be used; hers was totally worthless.

Well, not totally.

One year, for the Superbowl, Niko had a bunch of his friends over. Mom and I were serving, of course, and Niko had picked out special outfits just for the occasion—Mom was in a bra that actually covered most of her tits, and a matching thong, and I…

I was in a denim miniskirt and a half-top.

No underwear, but still. It felt weird to be wearing clothing around the house.

It was just the guys from the poker nights, plus one or two of their friends, so everyone knew the drill. Whenever Mom and I were in the room, there were at least a few hands on us, and while the game was on I found myself being passed from lap to lap, with the guys groping my tits or sticking a finger or two in my pussy.

I must have cum at least five or six times by halftime.

That was when things really started to escalate.

“Hey Niko,” one of his mates said. “How about a blowie from your old lady?”

There were a bunch of cheers and jeers, but Niko was fairly wasted by this point, so he shrugged.

“Go for it,” he said in response. “The slut should be good for something.

There was a sudden pause, and then—before Niko could change his mind—the guy who’d asked had his pants around his ankle, and the back of Mom’s head in his hand.

She looked so hurt—the man she loved had just given her away to one of his friends, without thinking twice.

“What about you?” the man whose lap I was in whispered. “Do you suck cock as well?”

I looked at Niko for approval, but I don’t think he heard what the guy said. But at the question, a fresh wave of juices had dripped out of my pussy, and I think the pulse around his fingers was all the guy needed.

Before I could even say anything, I’d been pushed to my knees as well, and a strange cock was in my mouth.

“Hey, check it out! Tits is giving head!”

Tits was what they called me. Honestly, sometimes I forgot that it wasn’t even my real name.

Niko looked up at this, but just laughed. After Mom and I had both swallowed a few loads, the Superbowl was back on, and everyone’s attention was back on that. My legs were shaky as I fetched everyone a new bowl of pretzels—I’d cum twice in just a few minutes, and they were good ones.

The game ended—the Patriots lost, which disappointed everyone, but Niko slurringly offered a round of blowjobs to make up for it.

“Can we fuck your missus?” one guy asked, and Niko—my mouth around his cock—just nodded.

It wasn’t long before I found a strange cock inside me as well, and when I turned to see who it was, Niko slapped me across the face and told me to focus on what I was doing.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Mom struggling to take three guys at once. A few minutes later, I shared her struggle. Niko’s friends managed to make it work, and I wondered if they’d done this before.

The party didn’t end until a few hours later, when everyone had their fill and Niko sobered up enough to chase them out.

That was the first time Niko hit me. I only got a black eye out of it, but Mom ended up with a broken nose. He was just so mad at us for fucking all his friends, he couldn’t control himself.

We were so lucky to have him. I was so glad that I didn’t have to grow up without a father.