The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Parents Just Don’t Understand

by Pan

Chapter 9:

“This is going to be our last session,” Dr. Williamson said, and a soft smile appeared on his face as he saw our looks of horror.

At least, I assume Mom’s face mirrored my own. How could we manage without him? He’d taught us so much, in such a short period of time.

No, wait. We’d been seeing him for years. Ever since I was…

My forehead crinkled as the math somehow alluded me, but before I could think too much about it, Dr. Williamson drew my attention again.

He was talking again, and we had to listen to everything he said. After all, he was a doctor. He was our doctor, and he was here to make our family whole again.

“So before we start, I have to know—is there anything that’s troubling you? Any last worries or stresses that you’d like to work on?”

I glanced at my Mom, and she looked back at me.

“No,” we answered simultaneously, and I knew it was true. I mean, my life wasn’t perfect, but nothing is.

“Good,” he said, his smile filling us with warmth. He leaned over to turn the machine on, and the room grew thick with that familiar, throbbing hum.

“I’ve taught you a lot throughout these sessions,” Dr. Williamson said, even as the room began to fade. “Now, I’m going to put it all together…”

* * *

“Where have you two been?” Niko said when we got home, and Mom and I shot each other a guilty look.

“Shopping,” Mom said nervously, and Niko loomed over her menacingly.

“Oh yeah? Show me what you bought?”

Mom just stammered in reply, and Niko raised his hand.

Crack!

He slapped her across the face, and she fell to the floor, still babbling incoherently.

“Never lie to me,” Niko growled, and Mom nodded, tears streaming down her face. He turned to me and raised one eyebrow, and I ran up to my room and threw myself onto my bed. Laying there, face-down, I reached up my skirt and began playing with myself.

Mom deserved that, I reminded myself, as my fingers became wet with my slick juices. She’s nothing but a stupid, dirty slut.

Just like you.

* * *

After that, bruises on Mom’s face were a common sight. It didn’t stop her from totally adoring Niko, of course. It was just that she could never quite do anything right.

That made sense. She was nothing a stupid bitch who couldn’t keep her legs closed, after all. Niko was trash, and Mom wasn’t even good enough for him.

And you’re her daughter, I reminded myself, often while I was bringing myself off with my own hand. You’re just as worthless. You’re just a dumb teenage bimbo, lucky that Niko lets you live in the same house as him.

To his credit, Niko never hit me. He came close a few times—sometimes when he’d find me in his bedroom, masturbating on the bed where he’d just fucked my mother a few hours ago. Most of the time he’d just call me names, instead—I think he liked how much they accelerated my orgasms.

One morning, when Mom was out (and I think Niko was a little drunk) he started insulting my outfit.

“What kind of a slut dresses like that?” he slurred, and I didn’t have an answer for him. “God, you’re worse than your mother—at least she isn’t a fucking cock tease. ’Slong as I’ve known you, you’ve been dressed like trash, with your slut titties and your slut cunt.

“Well you know what? You aren’t going to be a cock tease any longer. Get over here.”

Before his words had even registered, I was obeying him. How could I not? He was the man of the house.

“Your mother told me to keep you in line, wha’ever the fuck that means. So I’m going to keep you in lines. On your knees, slut.”

I obeyed, wet before my knees even hit the tiled floor.

“You ever sucked a cock before?”

I shook my head, eyes wide.

“Pffft. ’Sif. Yer gonna suck your first one now.”

Niko’s words bounced around my head. I couldn’t believe what he was saying—I mean, I knew I was trash, but Lily had assured me that I wasn’t a slut, not as long as I’d never had a cock in me. So how could I have slut titties and a slut mouth?

And why did that description of them feel so right?

I stared in awe as Niko pulled out his erection. I’d seen it before, of course—mostly in the shower, but sometimes when he was in a good mood, he’d flash me in the hall.

And, of course, I’d watched him fuck my mother a few dozen times now. They’d never known I was there—hiding in the closet, or watching them go at it in the kitchen from the door.

But I’d never seen it so close before.

“Suck it, bitch,” he said, and a wave of moisture flooded my panties at the command.

Maybe because he was drunk, or maybe because I wasn’t very good at it (which made sense—I felt like such a worthless piece of human garbage) but it took Niko a long time to cum, longer than he’d ever taken with my mother sucking his cock. I tried to emulate what she did, and to my credit, Niko seemed to be having a good time.

He pulled my tits out of my half-bra as I blew him, and played with them, mumbling stuff like “Dirty little slut” or “cocksucker”.

I was, I realized. I’d now officially had a cock in me, so I was a slut, and despite being useless at it, I was trying as hard as I could to suck his cock.

It felt like a lifetime passed as I blew him, but after he grabbed my hair and started roughly fucking my throat, it didn’t take long for him to cum.

I was all ready to swallow it down, but apparently Niko didn’t even think I was good enough for that. He pulled out of my mouth, and sprayed his seed all over my half-naked body.

It was probably a good thing that he didn’t cum into my throat, because I was such a stupid slut, I would have fucked that up as well—as it was, I started choking on my excess saliva, and then when I felt his hot cum landing on my skin, got so turned on that I think I blacked out for a second.

“Don’t wash that off until just before your mother comes home,” he grunted, and threw my bra on the floor for me to crawl after.

As soon as he left the room, I couldn’t stop myself from reaching down and playing with myself.

“You waste of space,” I breathily reminded myself. “You dirty cocksucking slut. You’re not enough good enough to swallow down Niko’s seed.”

The realization that I was getting off on our dirty kitchen floor was enough to send me over the edge, and that morning I came harder than I’ve ever cum before, thrashing around on the floor as my Mom’s boyfriend’s semen dried on my skin.