The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Perfect Body

By Rinky Dink

Monday afternoon

Tracy opened the door a bit warily.

She thought she was out of the mind-controlling woods, but you never knew. She immediately relaxed when she saw a tall, striking young blonde standing before her.

It was Nancy O, the anchor for the Hollywood TV show Entertainment Afternoon. She had been one of the first reporters to do a story on Tracy being named The Perfect Body.

“Hey Nancy,” went Tracy as she gave the woman a hug and kiss on the cheek. “Did I forget a shoot? Are the cameras here?”

“No, no,” said Nancy as she strode in.

Tracy glanced a bit at Nancy’s well-toned long legs, as the low-cut mini-dress Nancy was wearing gave her a good view, as well as of her shapely breasts. She had previously told Tracy she had been an athlete growing up, before she had to get ‘glammed’ up for her current gig. “This is sort of a private business visit.”

“Oh,” said Tracy. “Well, I have an agent now. If it’s something like that, maybe you should contact her.”

“I will, when the time is right, but I need to see you first,” said Nancy, giving Tracy the sparkling smile that melted the hearts of millions on TV. “You see, I am looking to put out my own brand of fitness oil. I call it ‘Malibu Beach’. We’re still working on the formula.

“Besides being the hottest date for guys around the entertainment industry, you are like the biggest expert on fitness in Malibu, so your thoughts are important to me. The first thing I need to make this work is the proper smell, so I brought an aromatic version of it with me. “

“If you could just smell it for a bit and tell me what you think, I would be so-o-o grateful.”

Tracy hesitated for a second. She was not sure if she shouldn’t first check with her agent on this, and she and Lindsay had been in the middle of a really deep discussion.

And Tracy was not sure what fitness oil was. As a fitness instructor she should know about something like this.

But Tracy’s lesbianism trumped all other thoughts. Nancy was hot and her pussy was twitching being so close to her hot body. And Tracy’s basic niceness also came out; she didn’t want to do anything to hurt her feelings,

And Nancy had been so sweet when she had come to the house the week before, even spending some time alone with Lindsay when she had questions about possibly majoring in TV journalism.

“Sure, what’s the harm in smelling some oil,” said Tracy.

“Awesome,” said Nancy as she dipped into her purse. She brought out a small canister connected to a long tube with a gas mask at the end.

She fitted the gas mask on Tracy’s face and clipped the canister to the waistband of the strip of cloth that served as Tracy’s shorts in official Spa uniform.

“Now, the scientists told me you should breathe deeply, get all what is in the can in you, and breathe out with that bad old non-oil air,” said Nancy. “Just breathe deep and steady Tracy. That’s it. Deep and steady…..”

Tracy was still wearing her Malibu Health Spa outfit from the morning as she never had a chance to change. That left her six-pack mid-riff on full display.

Nancy stared at the incredible flexibility of Tracy’s stomach area.

Although it was well-toned, she still had great flexibility, as when she breathed in the stomach was completely sunken in. When she breathed out it was extended almost like she was pregnant,

Nancy knew from the week before that Tracy had a super-hot body and was in really good shape, but she was now seeing how incredibly fit she actually was. She could tell how much work Tracy must have put in to be in this amazing shape.

“I don’t really smell anything,” said Tracy, muffled behind the mask.

“That’s OK, to make it like this we had to weaken the oil,” said Nancy. “Don’t talk anymore until I say we’re done. Just keep breathing deeply and slowly, deeply and slowly.”

Tracy nodded she understood. She would not talk anymore and just concentrate on breathing, just like Nancy told her.

Nancy watched as Tracy’s magnificent stomach pistoled in and out as she could hear the gas being pumped into Tracy’s lungs.

Suddenly, Nancy noticed a figure walking toward her from the other side of the room. It was Lindsay – and she was completely nude.

“Lindsay, how nice to see you again,” said Nancy with a smile.

“I am here to serve Sexmistress, as ordered when I see you,” said Lindsay in a far-away voice.

“Excellent Sex Slave Lindsay,” said Nancy. “It appears the hypnotic gas I gave you last week worked perfectly. You even remembered my hypnotic name and to take off all your clothes as soon as you fell into a trance.

“Your friend Tracy will join you as my sex slave in a few more breathes.”

Although her main focus was breathing the gas deep and steadily, just like Nancy told her, Tracy did pick up fragments of Nancy’s conversation with Lindsay. The words ‘Slave’, ‘hypnotic’ and ‘Tracy will join you’ rolled in her head and set off alarm bells.

“No more … slave,” Tracy said woozily.

She reached up to remove the gas mask but found her arm blocked. Tracy then felt the gas mask tighten over her face as a hand pushed it closer. She glanced to her right and saw it was Lindsay stopping her.

“Excellent job Sex Slave Lindsay,” said Nancy. “Now Tracy, you will in no way try to stop yourself from breathing in as much gas as possible.”

Nancy’s command quickly evaporated her opposition. For the next few minutes the only sound heard was Tracy’s deep breathing.

* * *

“And for my final command, I want you and Lindsay to act like your normal selves, even though you are still deeply entranced as my sex slaves and I am your Sexmistress,” said Nancy to the now two nude young women standing straight in the foyer.

“Yes Sexmistress, my body belongs to you,” said Tracy. “I have no will of my own and await your orders. My body will do as you command.”

“My body is also yours to do as you please Sexmistress,” added Lindsay.

“Now don’t worry girls, I just do this for a bit of fun, I’m a good girl really,’ said Nancy. “When I started out as a young reporter in South Carolina I’d screw chicks all the time

“But now I just can’t have anyone know I love licking pussy because of my career, so my military friends back there helped me out by giving me this gas.”

Nancy then laughed.

“I must say, you both are really into me commanding your bodies. Makes me think you would like me to order your bodies to do … certain things.”

Nancy could see that each of Lindsay and Tracy’s slits were dripping at this point. Despite her obvious public heterosexuality, she had heard rumors about Tracy playing for the other team.

She decided to confirm them with a little prank.

“My body awaits any and all orders from Sexmistress,” said Tracy. “It is yours. I will do anything you command.”

“My body will as well,” added Lindsay.

“Well,” said Nancy. “I had great sex with Sex Slave Lindsay last week. Of course, I know Sex Slave Tracy is like a walking advertisement for heterosexual women in Hollywood. Every time I see you on the red carpet it’s always with a different hunky guy.

“I’m really nice. So I will just take Lindsay upstairs with me and have white-hot girl sex with her. She seemed to enjoy it. I wouldn’t want you Tracy to do anything against your core values. You can go to the kitchen now and make us hot cocoa to drink after were done having sex with each other. “

Nancy took Lindsay by the hand and started toward the stairs, where the bedrooms were.

Nancy almost broke down in laughter at the look of absolute horror that crossed Tracy’s face.

She now knew Tracy liked fish over sausage. She was in mental torture, desperately wanting to have sex with Nancy but in her deeply hypnotized mind not wanting to go against her orders.

“Sex…Sexmistress,” croaked out Tracy after a few seconds. “I of course will obey any command you give. It is just, well, I feel underutilized just making cocoa.

“You are the Sexmistress. I am Sex Slave Tracy. My purpose is to have sex with you. After sex, then I can make cocoa. It only takes like five minutes.”

“The cocoa or the sex,” said Nancy.

“Cocoa,” said Tracy quickly. “I can have sex with Sexmistress for a …. long time. I am a good sex slave.”

“Nice to know,” said Nancy, and with a toss of her mane of blonde hair began walking upstairs with Lindsay.

Halfway up the steps, Nancy turned back and looked down. She saw Tracy staring longingly up at her.

“Sexmistress has a sense a humor,” said Nancy with a smile as she waved Tracy to come join them. “C’mon.”

Tracy leapt three steps at a time to join the pair.

As they went up the stairs, Nancy said to Tracy: “Long time?”

Tracy turned to her and smiled: “You have no idea.”

* * *

Nancy couldn’t believe it had been two straight hours of sex and she was still cumming like a river.

She was laying sideways on Tracy’s large waterbed. Her hands were tied up in the middle of the bed-post but she still was their mistress. It was just the latest sex game as Nancy was a reporter caught sneaking around the bushes that had to be ‘taught a lesson’.

Lindsay was reaming Nancy’s ass after removing the butt plug. On Nancy’s other side, Tracy was pumping a dildo into her while talking dirty to her.

Nancy’s mind was exploding in pleasure. While she was officially in charge, Lindsay and Tracy had run her through a gamut of sex acts of such intensity, and sometimes depravity, that they really had called the shots once the trio hit the sheets.

Nancy felt another orgasm crashing through her and she let out a shriek.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhh…. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!” she wailed.

Nancy’s orgasm was so intense her body flopped around like a beached mackerel. Lindsay and Tracy stopped, grinning as they saw what they had down to their owner.

When she finally recovered enough to gain her senses, Nancy got up and went to her purse to find an energy drink. She was exhausted.

When she turned back around, she saw the sheets of the bed were soaked with her own juices. She also noticed that Lindsay and Tracy barely had broken a sweat.

That was amazing to her as to give herself a break; she had ordered Tracy and Lindsay to ‘69’ with each other a few times already. They had hungrily eaten each other out and gleefully orgasmed. If anything, they had even more sex than her and both looked fresh as daisies.

“I think I am going to have join your Spa, Tracy if it can make you have sex like this and be ready for more,” said Nancy.

“We are having a new membership drive right now Sexmistress,” said Tracy with a giggle. “What kind of sex would you like next?”

“No, no,” said Nancy, waving her hand. “Sexmistress is out of the sexmistressing business for the night.

“I have work tomorrow and being covered in hickeys and cum and rope burns is not the way the producers like me. I need some recovery time.”

Nancy saw the disappointed faces of Lindsay and Tracy.

“Sexmistress does order Sex Slaves Tracy and Lindsay to have sex with each other the rest of the night until it is normal bedtime for you,” she said. “Sexmistress also orders you to have many powerful orgasms during sex.”

That quickly brightened Lindsay and Tracy’s faces.

“Hey, before I go, I need to know,” said Nancy as a ‘squish’ sound came out of the bed when she sat down. “Are you guys like, a couple. You two are so into each other. Remember, you are still my sex slaves, so dish. “

“Well, I sort of proposed,” said Tracy. “Lindsay is planning to go away to college back East and I can’t imagine being without her now. We’ve been through a lot.”

“And I love Tracy to death but I’m a high school kid,” said Lindsay. “It just feels like I should go out and see the world but, I want to be with her too.”

“If you ask me, Nancy, not your Sexmistress,” said Nancy. “You have to let her go Trace. When I was in high school I had lots of proposals. If I had accepted them wouldn’t be the person I am now.

“You have to let her go, for now. If it true love, Lindsay will be back and be a better all-around person to love.”

“I know your right sex—, I mean Nancy,” said Tracy who now had tears streaming down her face. “It’s just. It will be hard.”

“Don’t worry,” said a misty-eyed Lindsay. As she hugged Tracy. “I’ll be back, better than ever. You think I am going to go without having sex with you? No way.

“And let’s face it; there is no woman on Earth who is better in bed then you Tracy. I would be nuts to not want you again.”

“Good point,” said Nancy, “OK. As your Sexmistress I order that Tracy give approval to Lindsay going away to college, but know you both have deep affection for each other”

“And how,” said Lindsay as she gave Tracy a deep kiss.

Nancy said: “Hey, before I leave, my reporter’s instinct picked up on the ‘what we’ve been though’. What does that mean?”

Nancy then sat there spellbound for the next half-hour as Lindsay and Tracy told them about their past week of constantly being turned into mindless slaves.

“Wow, I was wondering why you guys are we’re like totally under my spell,” said Nancy finally. “Actually, hypnotic gas is pretty weak compared to things like the swinging watch. I was told something very simple is all I can compel people to do while under its influence.

“So I trance women to have sex with me and never consciously remember doing it. Deep down, I doubt they are really fighting to get out of that trance.”

“I imagine,” said Tracy. “But you caught us at the right moment. Me and Lindsay right now have zero will power to resist anyone.”

“It’s going to take a while for us to build our strength up to resist. We really are your helpless slaves,” said Lindsay. “If you told us to jump off the roof we would.”

“Well, I’m not going to do that,” said Nancy. “But I do have a plan to help you two, and myself, out.”

“Lindsay, tomorrow you will apply to be a summer intern on my show. I can assure you it will be immediately accepted and you will be assigned as my personal intern.”

Lindsay broke out a mischievous smile.

“I assume this ‘internship’ is really a sham and that my main job will be to have sex with you all the time,” said Lindsay.

“Of course,” said Nancy with a smile.

“And Tracy, my show will be contacting your agent tomorrow. You will be offered a weekly ‘Fitness with the Stars’ segment where you will show the exercise routines of the rich and famous while wearing very skimpy outfits. Oh and tell your agent Sue to accept the offer, she can be a bitch in negotiations.”

“No problem,” said Tracy. “I assume when I come for the segment that my real purpose is to have sex with you.”

“And this way I can give you both a whiff of the gas and make sure you have not been mind controlled by anyone … except me,” said Nancy. “Naturally, my intern and I will need a private showing of what you plan to do. … every single week.”

Now all three naked young women were smiling.

* * *

One weeks later

Tracy sat at her kitchen table with her only company the yokes in her breakfast drink.

Lindsay had finished her packing over the weekend. Even though the teen had actually only lived with Tracy for a little over a month, it felt like a long-term relationship had broken up.

Tracy knew she had done the right thing. After virtually proposing to Lindsay, she had the next day told her it was best for her future to go to a highly academic college, even it meant they could not be together.

Maybe things had gotten a bit too intense, too soon, thought Tracy. By the condition of their bed, they apparently had wild sex with each other the night before but neither could even remember it.

Tracy would miss her not living with her anymore.

Although she would see her at least once a week now that Tracy was hired to do weekly segments on Entertainment Afternoon and Lindsay was going to intern there for the summer. That had been a lucky coincidence.

Tracy remembered she had to call and apologize to Sue for ordering her to take the show’s first offer. Sue thought she could double their asking price but Tracy had harshly told her to say yes. She was not sure why she was so adamant but Tracy just knew she had to be on the show and did not want Sue to screw it up.

It was not like Tracy was going to be without female companionship. Her email box was full of invitations to wild Hollywood girl sex parties and her answering machine was full with women offering ‘comfort’ once news Lindsay was moving out hit the streets.

Inbetween her high school romance with her teacher and Lindsay, this was really Tracy’s normal lifestyle. Working out, running the spa, partying a lot and sleeping with as many women as possible.

Now, it just felt a bit empty to Tracy. Was she … maturing? Was that it? Or stupid. Having a long line of gorgeous women want to lick your pussy should make you happy she thought. It used to.

Tracy’s thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. She no longer feared the mind controllers who had bedeviled her and Lindsay for that long week. Enslaving a simple fitness instructor did not entice those megalomaniacs in the least.

When Tracy opened the door, she was greeted with an aerosol can that sprayed right on her face. The can’s spray then targeted her shoulders and chest.

“Well, hello to you too Meeko,” said Tracy, who gave the Asian girl a big hug despite dripping in spray.

“Thank you Miss Tracy, I hope the pheromones greeted you well,” said Meeko, who was in her private school outfit with the top buttons undone.

“Yes, they did, although I don’t feel like passing out like the last time,” said Tracy. “I have things to do.”

“Don’t worry, this is a diluted version, I’ve learned my lesson,” said Meeko. .

“Come to the living room Meeko, although if you are looking for Lindsay you are out of luck.”

As they walked, Meeko checked for signs the pheromones were doing their work on Tracy. She seemed quite positive, and Meeko hoped soon the other shoe would drop and arousal would begin.

“I know Lindsay no longer lives here, that is why I came actually,” said Meeko as they sat on the couch with a sad look on her face. “After having sex with your, I told my family I liked girls. Like, really liked girls.

“They are a very traditional family. They did not go for it. I was told I had two weeks to find another place to stay. I could not infect the household with my weird lifestyle.”

“That’s terrible,” said Tracy, who tried to look sad even though she was actually feeling quite giddy at the moment.

“Well, I came to ask, since you have a room available if I could stay here,” said Meeko. “I have no money to pay but I would cook for you and clean the house and run errands and anything else you want to earn my keep.”

Meeko could tell that the pheromones were getting to Tracy. She was wiggling her butt a bit uncomfortably and seemed to be getting that ravenous look in her eye the first time they had sex.

Meeko felt bad about dousing Tracy at first sight, but she was desperate, and she just as desperately wanted to have sex with Tracy again.

If anything Meeko worshipped Tracy even more then Lindsay. But the pheromones did not control Tracy’s though process. It just made her happy and horny. Tracy would make the decision with a clear head.

Tracy gave a quick rundown of Meeko. She was pretty tall and pretty curvy too. She had cute little eyeglasses perched on chubby cheeks. She had a creamy complexion and her chest was quite large.

“I don’t enslave people, you are my houseguest, for as long as you like,” said Tracy. “Do what you want to contribute to our happy household. Welcome aboard.”

Tracy gave Meeko a hug and Meeko almost came right there.

“Quick question though, what college are you going to,” asked Tracy. “I want to know how long you might hang around here.”

“Well, unfortunately not Harvard like Lindsay, I still don’t know how she got in when my grades were better,” said Meeko. “Since my family won’t be paying for college, I’ll probably just go to Pepperdine right down the street.”

“So you could be here for four years,” said Tracy.

“If you’ll have me that long,” said Meeko, who could see Tracy was licking her lips. She decided it was time to bare all.

“I must tell you something before I move in. Tracy, even before you were named the perfect body I thought you were perfect. There is no way I can live under the same roof with you without having a sexual relationship with you. I know it won’t be exclusive but I need to have sex with your on a consistent basis. To be near you and not have sex would drive me crazy.”

Meeko realized what had come out of her mouth was nuts, particularly from someone raised in a proper family. Even though they had only met in person once before, here she was begging a woman who could sleep with anyone she wanted to let her be basically her sex pet..

Tracy got a serious look on her face. Meeko thought she detected a slight frown.

Tracy then got up and pulled off her clothes. She then motioned Meeko to stand up and she took off her clothes.

“I accept your offer,” Tracy said right before she pulled down Meeko to the couch.

* * *

Tracy’s egg yolk drink was now over an hour old as she finally got back to the kitchen table.

Sex with Meeko had been great. She was not on the level that Lindsay was, but it taken a lot of ‘training’ on Tracy’s part before Lindsay had turned into an incredible pussy-licking machine. Tracy looked forward to teach Meeko, who seemed an apt student.

Tracy was also happy she no longer would be alone in the house. She had a hot chick to have sex with whenever she wanted now in-house. She had liked Meeko from the start, she was a good kid. And that spray was something else; it always made her feel so good.

Tracy was about to grab her keys to go to work when she heard another knock .

“Geez, what now?” thought Tracy as she made her way to the door again.

When she opened it, an attractive Asian woman in her late 20s stood in front of her. She had on leather bustier and high heel shoes. She also wore bright red lipstick and her brown hair was swept to the side in a seductive manner.

Tracy for a few seconds did not know who the heck this Pacific Rim bombshell was.

“Sex Slave Donna Chung reporting for duty,” she said.

The memory tumbled back for Tracy.

This was the EBX technician who had tried to turn Tracy into her sex slave. Tracy had turned the tables and made Donna her slave. But it had just a ploy to have Donna turn herself in to the police for what she did and foil EBX’s plans.

“Um … aren’t you in jail for what you did before you became my sex slave,” said a shocked Tracy. “I ordered you to serve your jail term. You didn’t escape or anything.”

“Of course not mistress,” said Donna, batting her long eyelashes at Tracy. “I told them everything and that I was ready to accept my punishment, as mistress ordered. The detectives who interviewed me were all female.

“When I told them I would be living with you they were no longer mean to me. They sort of all giggled and said ‘Oh one of Tracy’s girls” and to tell you hi from the women at the Malibu Precinct. They said as long as I stay here I will not go to jail. I just have to be available to testify at the many trials of EBX executives that will be coming up.”

“Oh,” said Tracy. “Well, come in.”

As they walked to the living room, Tracy was not sure what to do.

The detectives obviously thought Donna was a good friend of hers and that is why they had let her go.

But she wasn’t. If anything, Donna had been a mortal enemy, drugging Lindsay and trying to turn Tracy into her willing slave.

But Tracy also knew that Donna was as totally under the influence of EBX’s mind control drug as she had been. If the justice system was not going to punish Donna for her crimes, maybe Tracy should?

“Sit down Miss Chung,” said Tracy as she motioned Donna to the sofa.

“Sex Slave Donna please mistress,” said Donna.

“OK, Sex Slave Donna,” as Tracy took a deep breath. “You know what you did to me and Lindsay was really bad. I don’t know if I want a sex slave who does mean things like that.”

“No-o-o—,” cried out Chung as she bolted up. “I must be Tracy’s sex slave. That is my purpose, to have sex with beautiful mistress.

“The former person Donna Chung only did what she did out of deep love for Tracy. She wanted to be with you forever and this was the only way she thought. Being your sex slave is a much better alternative than former person Donna planned.”

“Yes but then I am no better than what EBX was doing to me and all the other woman being turned into lesbian prostitutes,” said Tracy. “Frankly, I you would be doing three to five in the pen before I saw you again but because the police thought you knew me, you got off.”

“Sex Slave had proposition for mistress,” said Donna, who then took off her Chinese robe to reveal her naked body. “I have one dose of antidote left. I will give it to you. I will serve here as my prison for the next three years, sentenced to be your sex slave.

“After that time, you can inject me with the antidote and I will become former person Donna, although frankly former person Donna will undoubtedly want to continue the slavery. Fair Mistress?”

Tracy got a look at her sex slave’s body. It was not bad, not bad all. She had some nice curves and her breasts were a definite C and very firm. There was certainly potential, and Donna obviously had no problem wearing revealing clothing or sexy makeup.

“You realize as the sex slave of fitness club manager you will be expected to be at the gym every day. Not only to service your mistress but to participate in an extreme fitness program to make your body as attractive as possible.

“It will be grueling and very hard. Women who live with me have lee-way in terms of diet and exercise. Slaves do not. You will eat like me the purest food, even if taste is like puke and exercise hour after hour at a punishing pace.”

“But I will have sex with you?,” said Donna.

“Yes, you will have sex with me, a part of your punishment of course, any time I demand it, no matter the time or whether you are asleep or exhausted from exercise,” said Tracy.

“Sex Slave Donna accepts counterproposal,” said Donna who then came up to Tracy, pulled down her shorts, got on her knees and buried her face in Tracy’s snatch and began licking.

Tracy was not especially into Asian chicks but she suddenly had two living with her, and each demanding large amounts of sex with her. And unlike Lindsay, neither had any desire to leave.

As the waves of pleasure from Donna’s licking began coursing through Tracy, she relaxed about her situation.

Both girls wanted lots of sex from Tracy but neither expected to be in an exclusive relationship with her. She could still date and have sex with Lindsay or any other hot girl she wanted to taste.

Tracy leaned back and decided to enjoy the moment.

An hour ago, she had been depressed, but now her life seemed:

Perfect

Fin

* * *