The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Perfect Body

By Rinky Dink

Tracy stared at the cloth soaked in noxious chemicals but did not put it over her mouth to knock herself unconscious, as her enslaver had ordered.

Instead, she put her hands on her hips in a triumphant pose.

Jo noticed the lights around Tracy’s slave collar were now dim. Whatever she was thinking, Tracy’s will was not fighting it.

“Tracy no longer exists. Super Lesbian is stronger and smarter then you mere mortals,” announced Super Lesbian/Tracy. “Super Lesbian must be available at all times to fight injustices against lesbians. Since under your plan I would no longer exist, Super Lesbian is called to action to stop you.”

Jo then realized the collar was not enslaving Tracy to her anymore, her thought process that she was now a superhero had confused it somehow and rendered it useless.

All Jo could get out was ‘Crap!” before Super Lesbian/Tracy then jumped on top of her and pressed the chloroform-soaked cloth on top of her face.

A surprised and shocked Jo put up little resistance. She was woozy after a few seconds. In her final moments of consciousness, Jo did yank off Tracy’s slave collar in a desperate attempt to halt the attack.

But it did not work, within a mere seconds, Jo was slumped to the side in the back seat.

Tracy blinked as her own self was now quickly being restored to her mind, She remembered her time as a superhero. She sure as heck would make Lindsay call her Super Lesbian the next time they were having role-playing sex.

But Tracy was now 100-percent Tracy and she began to thnk of a way out this mess. She hoped somehow Big Bob had not seen the ruckus as she could not take him on. She looked up and he seemed to be occupied driving.

Tracy put back on her thread-bare clothes and then bent down and slung the slumbering Lindsay over her shoulder. Lindsay’s long blonde hair and limp arms tumbled over Tracy’s back.

Timing things best she could. Tracy waited for the next red light and bolted out the back door with an unconscious Lindsay in tow.

* * *

Big Bob had seen everything.

After Tracy’s escape he pulled the limo over to the side of the road and clicked on a video screen in the middle of the dashboard. An old woman with pale skin immediately came into view.

“Robert reporting ma’am,” he said. “Both women escaped and Miss Johns is in the back seat having been rendered unconscious by the perfect girl. As ordered by you, I did not intervene.”

The old woman shook her head and gave a half-smile.

“I told Jo there was no way she was going to get her; all our reports indicated Tracy’s character was too tough and she was way too street smart to be controlled for any length of time,” said Mayflower. “And Jo’s selfish idea of adding her roomie to the mix just made her more motivated to break free.”

“But Jo was like Ahab with the Great White Whale. She was all ‘Give me a couple of collars, I can do it, you’ll see, we’ll both have new bodies’.”

“Yes ma’am, as usual, you were right,” said Big Bob. “What should I do now?”

“Plan B,” said Mayflower. “The doctors are ready to operate, the lawyers are here to change my will, Jo’s already out cold and she, being a complete fool, has already signed the papers to commit herself for life to the crazy house.

“I never was into having the ‘hoochee’ type body anyhow. Jo’s will suffice.”

“Yes ma’am,” said Big Bob, as he turned off the screen and looked at the sleeping Jo in the back seat.

“...never liked the bitch anyhow.”

* * *

“Hey lady, the riptide is brutal right now, you shouldn’t go in.”

Slave Connie ignored the warning. Her mistress had told her to go into the water at the end of the day. She was a good slave.

It had been a tough afternoon for the tall, willowy blonde..

Pretending to be a non-enslaved Connie while she did her normal duties at the spa had not been easy. She was no longer that person, slaves did not give out orders, but her mistress had commanded it and she obeyed.

An unforseen problem came about as she had to hide the fact her pussy was dripping all day. The fact that always-in-charge Connie was now a mindless slave turned her on.

Writing the note saying how horrible her life was had also been tasking. In actuality, Connie absolutely loved her life, loved her job, her family, her friends. But slavery was all she knew now so Connie obeyed. She thought of some bad things she had seen happen to women in soap operas and wrote them down.

Mistress had not said she had to be truthful in her note.

This was now the easy part of obeying mistress. She just had to walk into the water and keep walking.

The fact this would ultimately cause her to drown did not even cross Slave Connie’s mind. She had been told to walk into the ocean, she would and nothing would stop her.

Connie noticed some commotion behind her and turned around to see three extremely attractive buxom women in their early 20s rushing at her.

She knew them. They were instructors from the spa.

“Tracy just called, she said to not go into the water, it’s over!” shouted one of the women as they dashed toward, big breasts bouncing with every step.

Slave Connie just smiled. Slave Tracy’s words meant nothing, only mistress could reverse her orders. She continued walking.

“Mandi, Brandi and Candi, go away,” said Connie. “I must do what I must do.”

Mandi grabbed her arm. “Tracy said you are not like, yourself Con, she said to stop you at all cost.”

Connie sighed. She just wanted to obey mistress and these girls were delaying it.

Connie had taught her share of self-defense classes at the spa before being promoted. She grabbed Mandi’s arm and twisted it. The instructor cried in pain.

Connie then pushed Mandi’s body into the other two women and all three tumbled to the sand. Connie turned around and kept walking. She was only about 10 yards from the ocean at this point.

“Oww ... like what do we do?,” said Mandi to others. “We’re all like 5-2. She’ll kick our ass. This had to happen on the day Raquel and all the muscle women are off.”

The trio had a quick conference and a strategy was hatched.

Connie saw Candi and Bambi rush past her and lay their bodies cross the sand a few yards in front of her. They were so close to the ocean at this point that waves were lapping at their bodies, making their tiny work outfits cling even tighter to their bodies, their nipples on display against the wet Spandex.

Since Connie could easily step over them, they were not stopping her from obeying mistress, so she did nothing to move them.

Connie walked over Candi but then had to stop as Bambi quickly raised herself up on her hands and knees, creating a block. Candi then turned around and grabbed Connie’s ankles.

Connie snarled, they were now being a real impediment to her task.

However, as she got a grip on Bambi, Connie felt a hand on her neck. Mandi had swooped in out of Connie’s eyesight and made a desperate grab for the collar.

Connie quickly chucked Bambi and she screamed as she went flying off into the water.

She tried to simultaneously kick Candi, who was holding her ankles, and tear off the other instructor’s hand from her neck. In her day Connie had won several fitness contests but that was several kids ago.

However, it looked like she would triumph as Connie finally was able to break her legs free. She then kicked Candi in the face and she turned away and began crying as blood began gushing from her nose..

Connie was winning, she would be able to be a good slave and walk into the ocean and never stop.

But Candi’s sobs grew louder and Connie could see the blood trickling down from her nose. For a split-second, Connie had clarity.

It was one thing to do something to herself as a loyal slave but now she was hurting other people. That briefly brought out Connie’s free will.

These were not faceless strangers. She was beating the daylights out of her own employees.

She had helped hire them. She knew their families and the ins and outs of their dating lives. She also knew these three were way more comfortable at a pool party in bikinis doing body shots and flirting then any physical action. They were far out of their element trying to stop her, yet they kept coming.

The lights on her collar were now lit full blast as it attempted to regain control of Connie’s mind.

Thoughts of slavery began seeping back into Connie’ consciousness, but the split-second of letting her guard down had been was enough. Mandi ripped the collar off her.

“Got it,” shouted Mandi in triumph as she held the gold collar up like a trophy, her large breasts jumping in her top as she bounced up and down.

Connie just stood there for a second as control of her mind flooded back to her.

She then turned to three three battered girls, all in various stages of pain.

“Well, I think you all earned an extra vacation day for this.”

“Cool but could you take us to the emergency room first,” said Bambi.

* * *

Tracy looked at the naked and still unconscious Lindsay after depositing her on the couch. She noted Lindsay’s chest was moving up and down in a steady fashion as she slumbered from the chloroforming Tracy had given her.

Tracy then went to find her purse to get money for the cab driver. She figured he deserved a good tip.

Being stopped in mid-traffic by a hysterical half-naked woman carrying a sleeping naked girl over her shoulder, well, a lot of cab drivers would not have taken that fare.

As Tracy walked back in she was talking on the phone with Connie, who was calling from outside the hospital.

Tracy was glad Connie was safe but had to laugh as Connie gave her a blow-by-blow of the battle.

“I’m getting you on a intense workout program Con,” said Tracy with a chuckle. “You should be able to smack the bejeebers out of Mandi, Brandi and Candi. Half their weight is silicon.”

“I did Trace,” said Connie. “That’s what broke me out of the spell, their incessant whining and crying while I beat them up.”

Tracy gave a big laugh at that statement.

“Hey Trace, is this going to be a regular thing?” asked Connie. “I mean, are crazy mind controllers going to be zapping me to get to you from now on.”

“Luckily, this should be it,” said Tracy. “The magazine whose spread made me a target has moved on to another woman. I am no longer the hottest hottie of the moment.”

“Well, you will always be the hottest of hotties to me,” said Connie.

“Aw, thanks Con but since you are straight that doesn’t do much for me,” said Tracy chuckling. “Alright, let me tend to Lindsay and you go patch up your battle-scarred biniki brigade.”

As Tracy hung up the phone, she noticed a big pile of letters on the kitchen table that had not been there when she left that morning. She remembered Lindsay had been excited about something involving the mail when she entered the limosine.

Tracy sat down and began going through the letters. They were from various colleges addressed to Lindsay.

Tracy’s immediately reaction was one of disappointment.

Lindsay had sworn she had applied to only Pepperdine, the closest college to Tracy’s house, so she could continue to live there. Tracy had even promised her a part-time job at the Spa to help with tuition.

Lindsay would basically spend every moment of every day outside of class with Tracy, which is what Tracy thought Lindsay wanted.

Yet here were dozens of letters of acceptance for the fall semester and these schools were all far from Malibu.

Tracy’s eyes widened as she went through the letters and got more and more suspicious.

Not only were all the colleges on the East Coast but from the most elite schools.

And each letter was accompanied with a notice that her tuition, room and board were already paid for.

Tracy looked at the colleges involved. Harvard, Yale, Penn, Princeton and all the other Ivy League schools. So were MIT, Vassar and Bryn Mawr and seemingly every other college a woman had to be a virtual genius and/or a millionaire to get in.

Tracy was puzzled. Lindsay was a good student but Meeko was the top student at Eastlake and she was having a problem getting into elite colleges.

“Why would all the top colleges on the East Coast not only want Lindsay but pick up the tab for her to go there,” mumbled Tracy to herself. “And unless she lied to me, Lindsay did not apply to any of these places.”

Tracy decided to use an analytical approach. What did all these letters have in common as she went through the pile again.

One thing soon stood out. All the acceptance letters were dated from last Thursday. That day Lindsay, as well as Tracy, were in the clutches of the Russians as brainwashed sex toys.

It finally hit her.

“Those bastards,” thought Tracy. “They were shipping Lindsay off to where all the big shots send their kids. She’d sleep with them, earn their trust and start hanging out with their family and learning state secrets. Then she’d move on to spreading her legs for the next pigeon, and the next.”

Of all the mind controllers she and Lindsay had fought for the past week, Tracy realized the Russians had been the most clever. The others might have controlled their thinking but who they basically were had not been touched.

The Russians, probably thanks to much government research, knew to short-circuit their values and belief systems during the enslavement process. Carve out their very souls.

Tracy shuddered as she remembered what she had been like under the Russians. They had basically turned her into a soul-less sexually ravenous beast with blind obediance to anything Russian.

“And if I had not shorted out my enslaving pod with all my cumming, Lindsay would have gone off to college and done all of this quite willingly,” Tracy thought. “They had us both controlled but good. Cripes, who knows what they would have done with me.”

Tracy then noticed Lindsay was beginning to stir and went over to the couch.

Lindsay moaned a bit and her eyes looked glazed as she opened them. When she caught sight of Tracy she quickly snapped to attention and leaped off the couch. She then took a fighting position with raised fists and faced Tracy.

“You fooled me once Super Lesbian but I’m ready for you now,” snarled Lindsay.

Tracy raised her arms up.

“You win Lindsay, I surrender,” she said. “I’m ready for your cruel vengeance upon me. I am your helpless prisoner, you may debrief me and then savagely rape me all night.”

Lindsay put down her arms. She shot Tracy a smirky look.

“It’s not rape if the person wants it you nympho freak,” said Lindsay. “And I can’t debrief you. You don’t wear underwear.”

She then looked up at the clock.

“It’s only been an hour since I met the limo here and you already went from totally mind-controlled slave knocking me out to being home safe and sound,” said Lindsay with a note of admiration. “That might be a record.”

Tracy came up and gave Lindsay a slap on her butt.

“Half an hour actually, I let you sleep,” she said.

* * *

Lindsay found a long Melissa Etheridge t-shirt to throw on as her clothes had been left in the limo in the fight and flight.

She and Tracy sat at the kitchen table, sipped some green tea and updated each other on the developments in each of their lives since they last saw each other—non-enslaved.

Tracy told her she was no longer the top perfect body and thus the mind controllers would move on to other targets (“I’m second now, the top loser”) but her agent thought she had some promising business opportunities in the future.

Lindsay surrpised Tracy when she said her that her parents had shown up at the end of the school day.

They asked her to move back in so they could work on patching things up in the final summer before she went off to college.

Lindsay had been moved to tears, as she knew how hard it was for them to do this, especially her father.

However, she told them she had made a very happy life for herself away from home and would get back to them after she gave it serious thought.

Lindsay knew about the college offers but not that it had been all engineered by their former Russian masters.

“I have to admit I’m curious as to which college they would have sent me to and who they would make me seduce,” said Lindsay. “Probably someone richer and more powerful than I’ll get as myself.”

The last statement surprised Tracy.

“It sounds like you are actually going to one of those preppy Eastern colleges,” said Tracy. “I thought you were all set to go to college here and work with me at the spa.”

“I just assume going to be a prestigious college is what you would want me to do,” said Lindsay, pouring another cup of tea for both as things looked to be getting super serious. “We all know your reputation, always doing the right thing.

“I know you, ‘No, you must think of your future, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, forget about all the sex with me you’ll be missing’ and urge me to go East.”

“I’ll object and then you will plunge a dildo into me for three hours until I agree. So I thought I would cut out all the falderall and just agree to go. But I still want that dildo.”

Tracy took a sip of tea and thought. Lindsay was spot on with what Tracy would normally say, it was indeed a great opportunity that came out of awful circumstances.

But Tracy also knew what was in her heart. She did not want Lindsay to leave. The thought depressed her.

“Lindsay, I’m going to be 25 next year, that’s a quarter of a century, it makes a girl think,” said Tracy, paraphrasing a Marilyn Monroe movie line. “What has happen to us the past week was abominable but it also has forced you to grow up—fast.

“You have successfully battled foreign governments, doctors, scientists, experienced and brilliant people. For a high school kid to do this is borderline incredible.

“Plus, I owe you everything. I’d be someone’s pussy-licking mindless slave if not for you.

“I took you in because you were a mixed up girl in a bad situation and I just felt sorry for you. That girl no longer exists. The person sitting across from me is a strong, confident young woman ready to take on and triumph over any challenge.”

By this point, tears were streaming down Lindsay’s face. To hear such praise from Tracy, whom she idolized, was almost overwhelming.

“I know you are only 18 and about to finish high school but I also get the feeling if I don’t do this now you will just become a more incredible a person in time and moved on and I will have missed my opportunity.”

“Opper ... tunity for what?” asked Lindsay her tear-stained cheeks bright red as she barely got the words out.

Tracy at this point got up from her chair and held her hand.

“Lindsay, don’t go—maybe ever.”

Lindsay’s eyes became huge.

Before she had a chance to speak. The sound of the front door bell rang.