The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Perfect Body

By Rinky Dink

(Monday, noon)

After pinching herself hard on the arm several times to make sure she was really awake, Tracy finally entered the Malibu Women’s Health Spa that she managed.

She sighed with relief as she heard the chatter of the customers and instructors. This was real life alright, not her spa dream world of hot women enslaved by pussies infected by a race of alien slugs bent on world domination.

She was glad her friends were not controlled by tentacles wrapped around their brains but she had to admit it was a bit disappointing the dream had not been real. In it, she was the ruler of all woman-kind and she could have sex with any female of her choosing. That would have been fun.

Despite having her will constantly subverted for the past week, Tracy quickly returned to the strong, confident and fiercely independent woman she had been.

Her stride was sure and she talked amicably with people working out as she made her way to the office. The chats were all pleasant, but they were all from the perspective of Tracy as the alpha female.

She did indeed rule this little world, and she probably could have sex with any woman within its walls. Straight or gay, few women could refuse Tracy when she used her feminine wiles.

Tracy chuckled to herself. In effect, her dream was a reality, as the spa was her world.

She arrived to her office and in the foyer was Connie’s desk. The tall, lithe blonde gave a big smile when she saw Tracy. She then got up and gave a deep bow and a little wave of her hand, like when royalty would visit a castle.

“The perfect one is back, your countrywomen welcome you.” she said in a half-formal, half-humorous voice.

“Good to be back, you may carry on wench,” said Tracy as she gave Connie a peck on the cheek and went into her office.

Tracy loved the feel of the shag carpet as she padded her way to the desk in the sound-proofed office. The fame and attention had been great but she was now back in her comfort zone.

She winced as she saw a pile of phone messages on her desk.

Some were nice ones sent to her from actresses and models, all wanting to ‘personally congratulate’ her when she could make time, but many more came from media types seeking interviews with the anointed “Perfect Body’.

Tracy sighed.

She knew the public relations people at Fitness Fanatics magazine would be on her case if she did not return the phone calls, so she put the media ones on top of the pile.

But Tracy could multi-task. She put her phone on speaker to talk to reporters and went through the piled-up mail as she was interviewed. She was a bit surprised as she read the mail how many women she did not know had sent nude photos of themselves—not that she was complaining.

* * *

After a couple of hours Tracy needed a break. Even she was tired by this point of hearing herself talk about the importance of staying fit and having a healthy lifestyle.

She thought she had talked to everybody possible who had a microphone or notepad but interview requests seemed never-ending.

Tracy laughed to herself. Even her periods as a mindless lesbian slave had not stopped the media crush.

She didn’t know why, maybe to avoid detection or pride in showing off their new acquisition, but her various controllers all had Tracy make her scheduled TV, radio and newspaper appointments.

Tracy quickly made a note to herself to ask Connie to round up all the interviews she given in the past week, as she had no memory of most of them.

She couldn’t imagine what came out of her mouth when she was totally brainwashed Russian Sex Spy Tracy, but she guessed those interviewers went away happy.

At that moment a tall, dark-haired women with an hour-glass figure and obviously paid for D cup breasts jutting out of her black leotard came in unannounced and sat in a chair in front of Tracy’s desk.

“How is the perfect body business going,” the woman asked.

“Fine Sue, although the part of my body getting the biggest workout this week has been my mouth,” said Tracy with a giggle. “I should be asking you how my body is doing business-wise.”

Tracy had only known Sue as one of the more sexually aggressive members of the Spa until the big announcement.

Tracy had been quickly overwhelmed by people offering her various opportunities. Connie advised Tracy to hire Sue to represent her as she was, when not at the Spa, one of top agents in Hollywood, where she had a reputation for being equally rapacious at the bargaining table.

‘Well, I have good news and bad news on that front,” said Sue as she crossed her legs and happened to show Tracy she was not wearing underwear. “The good news is I talked to the magazine and they are absolutely thrilled with the response to your issue.

“The bad news about that is, since it went so well, they are having another issue this week with the same theme. This afternoon they will name Alex from the U.S. women’s soccer team as the ‘Even More Perfect Body’ and be focusing on promoting her once that issue hits the stands.”

Tracy smiled to herself.

She was actually Alex’s fitness instructor so she had a hand in creating her replacement—and she remembered the night when Alex had inadvertently turned Tracy and Lindsay both into her sex slaves. She didn’t know if Alex’s body was more perfect than but Tracy had certainly enjoyed it.

“So it’s done?” asked Tracy. " I’m back to being a just a normal working girl who happens to be in really good shape.”

“Well, again, good news and bad, mostly good,” said Sue as she got a serious look on her face that undoubtedly scared many a movie executive. “Because they have given your title to someone else, I demanded the magazine release you from all future obligations.

“They agreed, the fools, which means we’re now available for any and all outside offers. That includes being in other magazines or doing your own fitness radio or TV show. I even got a call from a studio that may want you to be in an action movie as a superhero.”

“Really?,” said Tracy.

“I don’t know what you did this past week (“neither do I,” thought Tracy) but you really connected with the public,” said Sue with a cat-like grin. “I have to go over your schedule with Connie but we have a lot meetings with big-wigs coming up. Many people want to get into the Tracy business.

“Funny, I added you to my very exclusive client list, honestly, as a charity case. I was grateful for all your strap-on lessons. Now, you might become one of my more lucrative clients if things fall into place.”

“Neat,” said Tracy. A mansion with a bare-breasted blonde valet flashed in her mind. “Just two conditions. I won’t do nudity and nothing that would stop me from being a role model for children.”

“That will cost us some deals but I assumed as much,” said Sue as she got up to leave. “I told them all, she looks like she’s just a piece of raw sex but deep down she is a real goody, goody. I’ll let you know my progress.”

* * *

After meeting with Sue, Tracy went back to the non-fun part of managing the Spa: making out schedules, paying bills, ‘talking’ to some of the customers who had problems, or thought they did.

Tanning, working out and having sex were her favorite occupations but Tracy was also a tough businesswoman when she had to be. She was the manager of the spa, not the owner, so she had to make sure the place made a profit. That way she had free reign to run the spa the way SHE wanted.

That also meant she had to bring in Irina and tell her she would not be making $100,000 and Tracy would not do everything she said. Since Irina had not understood what Tracy had been talking about in the first place, that was easy.

As long as there were lots of women at the spa willing to have sex with her, and there were, Irina was quite happy in her current position.

Tracy sighed contentedly as Irina left her office. Everything was now officially back to normal.

The speaker on her office phone then crackled with Connie’s voice.

“Trace, a Joanna Johns from the office of Wilma Mayflower is here to see you.”

“Who is she, and who again is she representing?” asked Tracy. “Never heard of either and I am a bit busy you know today.”

“C’mon Trace, Mayflower is one of the richest woman in the world and Mist—, Miss Johns is her close personal aide,” said Connie. “You have to see her Tracy. You MUST.”

Tracy was a little surprised how insistent Connie was about seeing this chick, as she of all people knew how behind in her work she was. But if she thought it was this important to see her she would trust Connie’s judgment.

“OK, if I MUST, send her in,” said Tracy.

The door opened and in stepped a long-legged redhead with short but very styled hair in a business suit. Maybe not quite all business as the skirt rode up pretty high on her supple long legs when she sat down in a chair in front of Tracy’s desk after shaking her hand.

“Now what can I do for you, Miss Johns is it?” asked Tracy.

“Please, call me Jo as I think Tracy we are going to become fast friends,” said Jo as she crossed her legs. Tracy was pretty sure she was wearing no panties as well.

“OK Jo, since we are soon to be friends, I need a friendly favor and have you get right to the point as I am really, really busy,” said Tracy, who was a bit annoyed at the woman so far.

“Fine by me,” said Jo as she re-crossed her legs, giving Tracy another peek. “I have a simple business proposition for you.

“My client, Miss Mayflower, is 82 and in failing health. She needs a personal trainer to help her keep up her with her exercises. She was impressed with the job you have done on your own body, perfect after all, and would like to hire you as her live-in trainer.

“Before you say no. Let me tell you that the offer includes triple the salary you have now, free room and board at her mansion and free health insurance.

“And we estimate she would need your services on average 6-8 hours a week. The rest of the time would be yours.”

“Wow”, said Tracy. “That is a heck of an offer.”

“Indeed,” said Jo. “And we know about the high school girl who recently moved in with you. We know the story about her family. Miss Mayflower is very compassionate and she has told me the girl can come live with you at the mansion free of charge as well.”

“Well that is very generous of Miss Mayflower,” said Tracy. “However, I must politely decline. I love my job at the spa. I could not imagine leaving it to train one person.

“Some very rich people have tried to hire me as their personal trainer before and I always say no. Dealing with just one person is just not me, I like to spread myself around, give as many as possible the gospel of being fit.

“Tell your boss thank you for the offer but the answer is a definite no.”

Tracy was surprised how well Jo was taking her turndown. She was sure this Mayflower chick was used to getting her way.

“Hey, its your choice,” said Jo, who remained in her chair. “Let me just send a text and I will be out of here.”

Jo hit a few buttons on her phone as Tracy watched warily.

She had told Jo no yet she had shown no sign of getting up and leaving.

Suddenly, the door swung open and Connie appeared.

“Good, Con see this woman to the exit,” said Tracy.

“I don’t think so,” said Jo with a laugh.

Tracy then noticed that Connie was wearing a gold collar around her neck. She had not been wearing it the last time Tracy had seen her—and the band had lights blinking furiously all around it.

She then saw Connie had another gold collar in her hand. This one was blinking as well.

Tracy’s instincts told her who that one was for. She leapt out of her chair to run but saw Jo was blocking her escape route.

“You’re hired,” said Jo with an devilish grin as Connie quickly came from behind and placed the collar around Tracy’s neck.

Tracy summoned all of her quickly shrinking will and grabbed at the collar to pull it off. Her mind was already ringing with thoughts of complete obedience but she knew what was at stake if she failed.

She heard Jo cackle as she tried to rip it off her neck. Connie had snapped it shut and was holding it in place. The few extra moments it would take to push her hands off she did not have, as the collar whirred deeper into Tracy’s consciousness.

Then Tracy’s mind went blank.

Her arms became slack at her side and her face was drained of all emotion. She simply stood near her desk in front of Jo like a statue. Having accomplished the command given to her, Connie stood statue-like as well, a couple of feet from her beloved boss she had just enslaved.

“Our good scientists apparently did not waste Miss Mayflower’s money creating the brain scrambling slave collar,” said Jo with smile. “Both of your brains are now more than happy to listen to everything I say.”

“Tracy you will turn and face Slave Connie. She will give you the exact same instructions that I gave her when I plunked the collar on her. Please speak Slave Connie.”

Tracy softly pivoted to face Connie. Neither showed any emotion to this development as the close friends looked at each other, now as fellow slaves.

“There is nothing to life except slavery,” droned Connie. “Slavery is everything. Your whole purpose is to be the greatest slave possible. Jo is our mistress, we are her slaves. Obeying Jo is what good slaves do. I am a good slave.”

“Look over here now ladies,” said Jo. “Are you a good slave Tracy?”

She did not hesitate, even though her answer was slow and methodical.

“I am a good slave ... Mistress Jo.” Tracy’s last wisp of her own self blowing away.

“Good Slave Tracy,” said Jo. “Think only thoughts of a slave.”

With her mission of enslaving Tracy now accomplished, Jo for the first time had a chance to actually look at the body she now controlled.

Jo gave a small gasp and took a half-step back. She knew in theory Tracy had an incredible body but to actually see it up close was a bit startling.

She looked at Tracy’s luxurious wavy brown hair, her long elegant neck, nice-sized breasts, gently out-lined six packed stomach and to die-for legs and drank them in.

But then she snapped back to the job at hand.

“Now, before we leave for Miss Mayflower’s estate I need to ask you a question, and as a loyal slave I expect a completely honest response. In your sexual preferences are you into guys, girls or a switch-hitter?”

“Girls,” said Tracy robotically.

“Completely?” asked Jo. “Good looking girl like you must have guys hitting on her all the time. A little experimenting with the other team every once in a while?”

“No mistress,” said Tracy in the same emotionless tone. “I am a muff eater. I am a pure lesbian. Since my gym teacher converted me into a lesbian when I was 15 I have not slept with a man.”

“Excellent,” said Jo. “But for my plans I need two girls who are into girls. Unfortunately, your loyal aide here is straight as an arrow. Poo. How about the tall, blonde bitch that lives with you. I’ve seen the surveillance video, she is pretty hot. Is she a muff-eater too?”

“Lindsay is a recent convert to lesbianism my Mistress,” said Tracy. “She is making up for lost time and is passionately exploring her newfound love of sex with women.”

“That’s very good, and for my purposes the fact she is so young makes her actually better for me than Connie,” said Jo. “Now that you are my slave Tracy I can tell you the true purpose for my visit.

“Ms. Mayflower is not in need of a fitness instructor, she is dying. She needs the body of very physically fit woman.

“Our scientists have also developed a way to transfer the consciousness of a person from one brain to another.

“The plan is simple really. Us two switch bodies, in a day or so Ms. Mayflower’s body kicks the bucket, she leaves everything in her will to her favorite personal trainer and Ms. Mayflower is back in business with the best body in the world.

“We investigated you thoroughly to make sure no one would get snoopy about your new circumstances. At the time, Connie was the only person you were close to. But then this Lindsay kid shows up. No matter, Ms. Mayflower has agreed to let me take Lindsay’s body, we’ll throw her mind and my old body in the loony bin.

“I have put a bit of a twist in her plans. What my boss doesn’t know is that she will now thirst for sex with other women, as a body’s sexual preference is a basic instinct. I’ll be a convenient tasty little morsel right there. Marriage and access to her billions will soon follow.”

Jo gave a big laugh to her non-responsive audience and then turned to Connie.

“Connie, I’m afraid, we’ll take care of you since can’t keep you collared forever.”

An image then flashed in Jo’s mind of the immediate future and she grinned.

Tracy’s perfect form and Lindsay’s hot teen bod, both naked, laying on operating tables in the ballroom of the Mayflower estate. Both are unconscious and have golden helmets on their head with many wires coming out of them.

Soon their minds would be drained out of them and she and Ms. Mayflower would have incredible bodies to live in.

“Enough of you two standing there. My boss does not have much time left and I am anxious as well,” said Jo excitedly.

“Tracy, get your things and meet me in the limo outside. You will then contact Lindsay and tell her your picking her up for a big girlie party at the Mayflower Estate.

“Connie, you have been a most loyal slave but you can recognize me and I need to cover my tracks so we must say adios to you.

“Act like your old normal self for the rest of the day. When everyone is gone, write a note saying you hate your life and just take a walk into the ocean -and don’t stop.”

Tracy did not react to being told to lure Lindsay to her own enslavement nor did Connie show any reaction to be told to drown herself and make it look like a suicide.

The only movement in the room was of the lights blinking on each of their collars.

With a nod from Jo, they shuffled off to execute her orders.

* * *

Lindsay hoped Tracy would come soon.

Wearing pink short-shorts and a white crop top would look sexy at what Tracy told her was basically going to be a lesbian orgy at a rich women’s house but out on the public sidewalk all it did was get people staring at her and wolf whistles from jerks.

A limousine then pulled up right in front of her and a tall, black man popped out of the driver’s side.

“Miss Lindsay I assume?” he asked politely.

When she nodded yes, he said “Miss Tracy and Miss Jo are expecting you” and opened up the back door.

When Lindsay walked in she saw an attractive redhead in a business suit and Tracy next to each other.

“Trace,” said Lindsay excitedly as she scrambled to sit next to her. “Your not going to believe it. The mail ... my parents ... hey what’s with the blinking collar.”

“It’s a present, and I have one for you too,” said Jo as she held an open collar and moved to put in on Lindsay.

A week ago, Lindsay would have calmly sat there and believed Jo and had the collar clipped on her. But now she knew there were really bad people in the world.

She knocked the collar out of Jo’s hand and rushed to the door. However, the door was locked tight. Lindsay tried to open it but the lock would not budge.

Jo had dipped into her purse and produced a white cloth and a bottle of clear liquid. She poured some of the liquid on a cloth and handed it to the stone-faced Tracy, who had not shown any emotion since Lindsay had been in the car.

“Always have a Plan B, how we get her there really doesn’t matter,” Jo said. “Slave Tracy, please chloroform your rowdy friend into unconsciousness, immediately.”

With a direct order from her mistress, Tracy’s laxity ended. She took the cloth and ran to the side of the limo where Lindsay was trying fruitlessly to open the door.

She grabbed Lindsay by the waist and pressed the cloth into her face from behind.

Lindsay knew she was under attack and by now knew the smell of chloroform quite well. She spun around and was able to twist the attacker off her. She then saw it was Tracy.

“Trace! It’s me, Lindsay ... we’re friends,” said Lindsay before Tracy leapt on top of her and pushed the cloth back into her face.

The two fit young women rolled around the back of the limo. The flimsy clothing each had been wearing were soon torn away and they began fighting naked.

Jo smirked, enjoying the show as sweat was soon gleaming off of both Lindsay and Tracy’s finely-toned bodies.

Jo looked at her diamond-encrusted watch, this was fun but she was on a schedule. She remembered a plot from a bondage porno that might give Tracy an edge.

“Slave Tracy, Lindsay is not chloroformed, you are disobeying an order from your mistress,” she said. “I now have new order for you. You are no longer Slave Tracy but a new incredibly strong and smart superheroine called Super Lesbian. Now finish the mission.”

Tracy got up off of Lindsay and took a deep breath. She knew from their previous battles during the week they were basically even. Tracy’s body was sculpted for looks, not strength while Lindsay was wiry and athletic.

But she was no longer Tracy, that person did not exist anymore, per her mistress’ orders.

She was Super Lesbian. A superhero should have no problem with a high school kid. Super Lesbian not only had great strength but also super smarts, and she would use them.

“Screw you bitch, Super Lesbian can not be controlled. I only pretended to be controlled so I could get some pussy, and you didn’t lick me once,” shouted Tracy at Jo. “You made me do all the licking the whole way here.

“Let’s blow this joint Lindsay, we can have our own party.”

Lindsay furiously nodded her agreement and started to get up.

Super Lesbian/Tracy then came over and grabbed Lindsay by the shoulder and pushed her up against the plastic window the separated the driver from the back. She then kneed Lindsay in the groin and could tell by the ‘ooff’ she hit a sensitive spot.

She quickly placed the cloth over Lindsay’s face.

Having been breathing the fumes off-and-on for a while a battered Lindsay had little fight left in her. She slowly sank to the floor, the cloth clinging to her lip for a second, before sitting there knocked out.

Super Lesbian/Tracy then put her arms on her hips in triumph and turned her naked body to face Jo.

“Super Lesbian has triumphed,” she said.

“Excellent job my pretty, you tricked her into thinking you were not my slave,” said Jo. “Very good Super Lesbian. But now I need you to go away and bring back Slave Tracy.”

“Slavery is all I know, being a slave is all I want,” said Tracy, the lights around her collar blinking extra fast, obviously staunching some flare-up of free will.

Jo laughed and reached over to Tracy’s now sweat-sheened body. She caressed the breasts briefly and gave the rock-hard nipples some subtle flicks of her fingers. Tracy gave a brief gasp and a quick buck of her hips.

“All I heard at the mansion was “Oh that Tracy so strong, so tough, so smart’ you’ll never corral that girl,” said Jo as she smiled and nestled her body into the back of the limo. “And yet here you are before, completely 100-percent under my control and even helping me capture your roomie.

“Winner right here. I have taken away your mind and soon your perfect hot bod. And you will assist me every step of the way as my willing slave.”

The limo driver’s voice then crackled over the intercom, asking Jo where they wanted to go.

“Now that Lindsay is ours, time to go to the mansion and get things started,” said Jo. “Oh, I have to return the collar back to the science boys. Be a doll Slave Tracy and chloroform yourself so I remove it.

“Big Bob here can carry you and Lindsay’s bodies into the mansion quite easily. It’s best that you are unconscious for the experiment anyhow.”

Tracy looked at Jo and took the chloroformed-soaked cloth.

(To be continued. Feedback appreciated. Send it to )