The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Perfect Body

By Rinky Dink

Monday (Part 2)

Even after a morning of having mind-blowing sex, Lindsay was not a happy camper.

When she finally arrived at school the tall, lithe blonde was told that since her science project was, ahem, already in (or more to the point, the science teacher had been in her) she had to help two struggling students with their project.

Lindsay did not have a problem with that, it was the pair of girls she had been told to assist that made her want to puke.

Muffy Leibovitz was the head cheerleader at Eastlake School and Cameron Van Wigginton the lead in almost all of the school’s plays. More importantly, in the social pecking order, Muffy was top dog and Cameron her loyal, if somewhat dim, sidekick.

They were also, as far as Lindsay and 99-percent of the school was concerned, absolutely complete bitches.

But they were both built like a brick and had wealthy daddies who gave them anything they wanted, so they really couldn’t care less what others thought. Particularly since, as far as they were concerned, the two were far superior to them.

Muffy was a blonde only about 5-foot-4 but curvy and had a massive chest that Lindsay guessed was at least a DD. Lindsay also doubted much of her huge boobs were real.

Cameron was tall and willowy with small but firm B-cups and dark brown eyes and silky raven black hair. She had already picked up small acting roles outside of school playing the seductive evil teenager in TV shows.

Playing those parts did not seem like much acting ability to Lindsay since ‘Cam-tease and Muff-breasts’, as they were known behind their backs, were indeed evil.

But the science teacher had basically told Lindsay she had to help them get a decent grade or else, so she stood at one of the work stations in the chemistry lab directly across from Muffy and Cameron as they worked

“If I was trying to invent pea brains, I’d have the finished products right in front of me,” thought Lindsay as she watched the pair bumble through another soon-to-be botched experiment.

“No Muffy, you can’t put alkaline and iridium in a perfume, people will get radioactive,” sighed Lindsay as Muffy was pouring beakers of liquid into a glass jar.

“Get off my back, I just want to make something that will smell nice,” said Muffy in frustration as she mixed the chemicals and stirred them. “And I haven’t used that stuff since two attempts ago you moron.”

“Yeah, get off her back, she’s trying,” said Cameron.

Lindsay just rolled her eyes. Being a brainwashed lesbian prostitute was looking like a good deal at the moment. Was it too late to call EBX and say she reconsidered?

“Cam smell this,” said Muffy as she shoved the glass in Cameron’s face.

After a deep breath, Cameron declared: “Smells like the inside of a goat barn.”

Muffy grimaced.

“Yeah, I know, another failure,” she said.

Muffy then poured the concoction into the work station sink. Already in it were three other glasses of failed experiments.

However, when this liquid fell on top of the other batches, a white smoke immediately began to rise.

Lindsay was concerned for a second but it was a pure white color, which she knew meant nothing toxic was burning.

Because Lindsay had her back to the open window of the lab, the wind was pushing all the smoke directly at Muffy and Cameron.

Lindsay figured the smoke was not anything dangerous since neither girl was even coughing as she watched the thick white streams pour all over their heads.

After about 90 seconds the smoke dissipated. Muffy and Cameron simply stood there.

“You guys OK,” asked Lindsay.

“I am fine and ready,” said Muffy

“Yes, I am fine and ready as well,” said Cameron.

“Ready for what?” asked Lindsay.

“Ready for whatever you tell us to do,” said Muffy as Cameron nodded her head.

Lindsay noted a bit of a dreamy quality to both of their voices but she was much more interested in getting the heck out of there and away from these two assholes to think about it.

“Whatever,” said Lindsay. “Let’s get this done already. You two should be on your hands and knees thanking me for taking time out to help you.”

To Lindsay’s utter shock, Cameron and Muffy immediately dropped to their knees.

“Thank you for taking time to help us Lindsay,” said Muffy.

“Yes Lindsay, thank you for helping us,” said Cameron.

Lindsay’s now-sharpened mind control antenna was up. What exactly had been in that smoke? For those two to thank anyone for anything was extremely not normal.

She decided to take a chance.

“Girls, stand up. Muffy please take off your top and let Cameron suck on your boobs. Muffy, you can finger Cameron while she is doing it.”

Almost instantly, Muffy took off her sweater and unhooked her bra. Lindsay’s eyes widened as, fake or not, those melons looked pink and succulent.

Muffy turned to Cameron who immediately latched her mouth to one of the boobs and began sucking away with gusto. Muffy stuck her hand down the waistband of Cameron’s skirt and Lindsay could see through the outline she was fingering away at Cameron’s clit.

Lindsay so wished the rest of her class could watch this, it would be such payback for all the mean things these two had done at school.

But then a very selfish thought hit Lindsay. Why the heck were Muffy and Cameron having all the fun?

They were mean girls but they were still the two hottest bodies in school. If they were turned into mindless sex drones, she should be the one they were having sex with!

But Lindsay then paused and grimaced.

She knew what Tracy would think. That to order a totally helpless Muffy and Cameron to have sex with her was no different than what all those spies, magicians and scientists had tried to do to her and Tracy.

Lindsay put on a pouty face.

Sometimes living with someone so morally pure was a pain in the neck.

Lindsay did not know how long the effects of the mind-numbing smoke would last so she figured she had to act fast if she was going to do something.

So Lindsay came up with an idea -- and she smiled.

* * *

Cameron looked around as first things were a bit fuzzy to her.

She saw as her vision cleared she was still in that yucky chem lab. She then noticed Muffy was standing straight right next to her. She looked kind of out of it.

She gave Muffy a shove. The busty blonde gave her head a quick shake and then looked at her.

“What the hell happened Cam?” she asked.

“I don’t know, you poured some of that worthless shit you’ve been making in the sink and all I saw was smoke after that,” she said.

“Well, I guess the smoke cleared, I’m OK, you alright Cam,” asked Muffy.

“Yeah, I feel great but what’s up with her?” said Cameron, pointing to a ramrod straight and glassy-eyed Lindsay across the sink.

“Don’t know,” said Muffy as she went over and looked at the statue-like Lindsay. Cameron followed right behind her.

“What happened to her?” said Cameron. “Is she like a mummy or something?”

“No you dolt,” said Muffy, who pressed her hand to Lindsay’s neck. “She’s alive and all but – this is weird.

“Lindsay can you hear me? Can you tell me what happened?”

“Yes Mistress I can, to both questions,’ said Lindsay in a tone-dead voice.

“Holy crap, she called you mistress,’ said Cameron as she backed away. “And she has like a zombie voice.”

“OK, um, you know a heck of a lot more than us about this stuff. Lindsay, tell me what happened to you and what kind of state you are in now,” said Muffy. “And I want all the details. Also, please use, like, your normal voice. The current one is scaring Cam.”

Lindsay pivoted slightly to her right to face both girls but remained straight as an arrow. However, her voice was soft and flowing.

“The smoke has inflicted a permanent mental state to both the Alpha and Beta spheres of my brain. Whatever I was thinking at the moment I breathed in all the smoke is now uppermost in my mind -- forever. I no longer have a will of my own as I must obey what was in my mind at that moment.”

“Which was?” said Muffy.

“I was thinking about how beautiful Mistresses Muffy and Cameron were and how much I wanted to have sex with both of you. But I also realized how much more talented and smarter you were than me and I could not hope to be involved in a real relationship with either of you.

“When the smoke hit I was having a fantasy where I was both of your’s happy little fuck toy that would have sex with my mistresses every day.”

“And that is now a reality?” said Cameron, as she now moved closer to Muffy.

“Yes Mistress Cameron,” said Lindsay. “The physical effects of the smoke will soon dissipate but not the mental part. I now crave sex with both of you. I only want to be your willing lesbian sex slave. I will be unable to stop myself from having sex with either of you whenever you call.”

“Cool, so you can like do my homework and my chores and all that as my slave,” asked Muffy.

“No Mistress, because I was totally consumed with your beauty and my sexual desire for you at the time of the smoke, I am a pure sex slave,” said Lindsay. “You and Mistress Cameron’s control over me is total and complete – but only for sex.”

“Too bad, well, can’t blame you for that,” said Muffy.

“Muff, what do we do with her,” said Cameron anxiously. “I mean, neither one of us is lesbos, her wanting to be our happy little fuck toy doesn’t get us anywhere.”

“Yeah but don’t you see Cam, if we don’t have sex with her, she is like going to go crazy, all she thinks about now is how hot we are and licking our pussy,” said Muffy.

“Big deal, so does the whole school field hockey team if I wanted to have sex with a girl,” said Cameron.

“Yeah but we turned her this way. It’s our fault, in a way. If we don’t give her what she craves, who knows what will happen. She might go crazy. When people investigate we could get into trouble,” said Muffy.

“So we kind of have to have sex with Lindsay,” said Cameron.

“Exactly,” said Muffy

“Well, I’ve never been with a girl, but she is kind of hot,” said Cameron. “I guess we don’t want her to go insane. Geez, it is such a burden being worshiped by all the other girls in school. It is such a curse being so much better looking than everyone else.”

“Hey, it’s not like I’ve done chicks before either,” said Muffy, who hoped Cam was dense enough to believe it, “But I go to a lot of adult parties. That girl she moved in with is supposed to be the greatest pussy-licker ever. I’ve overheard a lot of famous actresses say if they ever did a women, it would be her. I want to see what tricks she might have taught Lindsay.

“Go lock the door Cam so no one can interrupt us.”

Cameron went to the door but tentatively. This was really overwhelming to her barely functioning intellect: mind-controlling smoke, lesbian sex slaves, Muffy seemingly liking the idea of having a lesbian sex slave.

It was one of the burdens of being young, beautiful and talented she figured.

By the time she returned to the station, Muffy had pulled down her skirt and panties and Lindsay was buried in her pussy lapping away with gusto. She was also massaging Muffy’s huge breasts with her hands, making sure to flick the nipples.

Cameron thought either Muffy was having a seizure or in complete bliss. Her body was shaking and she kept moaning. Her eyes widened and stared at nothing as Lindsay continued to work on her clit.

“Cover my mouth Cam,” she croaked.

Cameron put her hand over Muffy’s mouth just in time as she let out a scream that would have been by over half the building. Then she had another, and another, incredibly loud shout.

Cameron saw Lindsay’s face was getting wet with pussy juice, not that she let up any in her licking or rubbing.

Muffy finally waved Lindsay off and after a while stopped her primal screams and body shaking. She then went down on the tile floor of the chem lab taking deep breaths. Her huge chest going up and down in huge gulps.

“Un---believable,” said Muffy.

Cameron just stood there not knowing what to do. Her best friend had just been fucked but good by a girl. Lindsay had gone immediately back to her zombie-like status and stood there.

“Your turn,” said Muffy.

“Really? Do I have to? I’m not gay,” cried Cameron.

“Doesn’t matter,” said Muffy. “Remember, this isn’t a date or anything. You are having sex with your own personal sex slave. She just happens to be a girl, and really good at her job.

“Sex Slave Lindsay, please get off Mistress Cameron like you did me.”

Cameron had no time to resist.

Lindsay had instantly gotten out of her motionless state and pulled down Cameron’s plaid skirt and pink panties.

Cameron was then pulled to the ground she looked up and Lindsay was standing right above – lashing a strap-on to her waist.

“I will help Mistress Cameron with her transition to slavemaster,” said Lindsay in her dead voice.

Cameron wanted to get up and run away – where the heck had Lindsay found a dildo in mere seconds - but as Lindsay went down on her and began pounding her with the strap-on, all thoughts of leaving disappeared.

It just felt so-o-o good.

She leaned back and heat began building up in her body.

Lindsay was giving to her fast and hard. She even had found her G spot, which Cameron had not even been able to find despite hours of probing.

Cameron truly was ‘Cam-tease’ as she actually had very little sexual experience, but she knew the mother of all orgasms was soon to explode from her body.

“Mouth – Muff-Now!” she gasped.

Muffy was able to put her hand over Cameron’s mouth a millisecond before she began a series of screams.

Her hips began bouncing up and down like a beached mackerel as Cameron waved Lindsay off for both their safety’s sake.

Cameron was lost in a series of massive orgasms as her body roiled and she could feel the pussy juice gushing out of her.

This was pure bliss, this was heaven she was thinking before Cameron’s mind went blank.

When Cameron finally regained a portion of her senses, she saw Muffy talking to the blank-faced Lindsay, who nodded every once in a while.

“What are you telling her?” asked Cameron, still lying on the tile floor.

“Just the time of my cheerleader practices and parties for the week so she knows when I’ll be home so she can come to my house for sex that day,” said Muffy.

“Whoa!” said Cameron as she quickly pulled up her panties and skirt and scrambled off the floor. “I hope you are not planning to have sex with her seven days a week.”

“Of course,” said Muffy. “You said you don’t want to have sex with a girl and the way Lindsay’s brain is scrambled, she needs sex with one of us every day. I decided I would be nice enough to step into the breach.”

“Nice my ass,” said Cameron. “I’m not giving her up after what I just experienced. Maybe I’ll just kick your selfish, fake-boobed little body and take her for myself seven days a week.”

“You can’t take me, you weigh like 80 pounds with all the barfing you do,” said Muffy.

The two glared at each other and it seemed a massive catfight was about to ensue. Muffy and Cameron seemed ready to engage in one of those catfights with hair pulling and clothes being ripped to shreds, ending in a naked wrestling match.

Lindsay then spoke.

“Sex slave requires sex from both mistresses or will be driven insane for desire of missing mistress.”

Cameron and Muffy looked at Lindsay and then at each other.

“OK, I get her four days a week and you three,” said Muffy.

“Why do you get the extra day?” asked Cameron.

“Because it is my genius work in the lab that turned her into this,” said Muffy. “And I’ll let you have her weekends. I’m at parties then anyhow getting banged by rich, older guys. You then have all day with her while I have her on school days, so its balances out.”

Cameron thought for a second. “Sounds fair. It’s a deal.”

“Best friend, only friend again,” said Muffy.

“You got it,” said Cameron. “And maybe with all the sex I’ll be getting I won’t need to purge anymore.”

“She is a good workout,” said Muffy.

“Hey, did you two lazybones say you want to workout, you can come to my friend Tracy’s gym.”

Muffy and Cameron looked at Lindsay in utter shock. She appeared normal, nothing like the zombie she had been.

“Oh…uh…Hi,” said Muffy.

“Hi yourself,” said Lindsay. “Well, are we going to get this project done or not?”

“Oh..uh..sure,” said an equally shocked Cameron.

“Great,” said Lindsay as she walked over to the work station. “Let’s get this done.

“Oh, one thing before we get to work so I got this straight. It’s a weekday so I’m going to your house Muffy after school for sex. Right?”

“Umm….yeah,” said a still stunned Muffy.

“So you like … know,’ asked Cameron.

“Know what?” said Lindsay like she was speaking about the most obvious thing in the world. “I’m your sex slave and the only thing that matters to me is having sex with both of you. Duh, of course, I was the one who told you two.”

Muffy then whispered to Cameron: “She said the physical part would fade but the mental is permanent.”

“So she is back to being Lindsay, for whatever that is worth, except for the fact she craves sex with both of us.”

“So basically, because of all this smoke you cooked up, one of us has to have sex with Lindsay every day, no matter what,” said Cameron. “but outside of that she is back to being the real Lindsay?”

Muffy quickly nodded. “Day after day after day.”

“OK then Lindsay, let’s get back to getting me and Muff both a ‘D’ maybe even a C-minus,” said Cameron as they made their way to join Lindsay at the station. “Oh, so I can stock up for the weekend, what do you like to munch on?

“Oops, I didn’t mean it like that. … Well, maybe I did.”

Lindsay just smiled.

* * *

Tracy was so glad to finally be back at the spa.

With all the obligations that came with being named ‘The Perfect Body’ by Fitness Fanatics magazine she had not been around much lately.

She had made arrangements for her absence but still, it was good to be back. The Malibu Celebrity Health Spa was her baby and she did not like being away from it.

As she strolled into the main gym area the familiar sounds of clanging weights, heavy breathing of those on running machines, the grunts of young, hard-bodied women working to make themselves look as hot as possible filled the air.

Tracy paused for a second and looked around.

Something was missing …. Talking!

It was nice that everyone was being so dedicated and intense about their workout but there was no chatter.

That was weird.

Tracy encouraged hard work but also fun. The air was usually filled with gossip about who was sleeping with who, new cooking recipes, the latest popular TV reality show junk, more on who was sleeping with who, and other stuff that you get when a bunch of women are put in the same room.

Tracy noted it but did not investigate further as she went to her office. It was not a crime after all to be really into your workout.

As usual, sitting at her desk situated right in front of Tracy’s office door was her assistant, Connie.

The lanky blonde had just been another hot-looking fitness instructor when Tracy was first made manager but she quickly noticed she had nimble mental abilities and promoted her. She also was one of the few employees with a stable lifestyle, being married and having two little kids, and thus perfect for a position of authority. She was basically the rock the Spa ran on.

Connie’s face lit up when she saw Tracy come up.

“Welcome stranger,” she said as she got up and gave Tracy a quick hug.

“Aww, the place probably runs better with me away, that way you don’t have to wait to clear things with me,” said Tracy as she entered her office. Connie followed her in for their usual morning briefing of what needed to be done for the Spa to run smoothly.

“Yeah but it is not as much fun,” said Connie as she took a seat across from Tracy’s desk.

“Hey, I know I’ve been away for a few days, but your boobs look bigger,” said Tracy as she looked at some papers on her desk. This was the not fun part of being the manager. “You didn’t like, do something, did you.”

Connie laughed.

“Oh Tracy, so intuitive about things, so smart,” she said, shaking her head. “An absolutely incredible combination of brains and beauty. You will be such a great addition.”

All of a sudden Tracy got a chill up her spine. Her senses were on fire.

Something was wrong, very wrong. The lack of talking, Connie’s increased breast size, her saying she would be a great ‘addition’. To what?

If she was wrong she could apologize later but Tracy got up instinctively and ran to the door.

When she opened it she saw everybody –absolutely everybody – who was a either a worker or client at the spa standing in front of the door, spilling out into the hallway with so many people.

“Worthy of our commander, so smart and beautiful,” said Connie. “Bring her to the middle of the room.”

Raquel and Amanda, the two biggest and most muscular instructors, their six-pack abs and cut physiques gleaming, each took an arm of Tracy’s and led her back into the room. The crowd then poured in and took places around her. The room was soon filled with gorgeous young women wearing tiny exercise outfits.

One thing Tracy knew was body shape, and Tracy noticed all of them had larger chests then she remembered.

Tracy did not fight back, she had trained these girls, she knew physically they were way too strong to fight off. But her mind whirred, trying to think about how to get out of this situation, whatever it was.

“Con, what is this about, if this is a welcome home joke, it’s not real funny,” said Tracy, still gripped by the two Amazonian women. “I’ve been away for a while, we have a lot of work to do.”

“Yes we do,” said Connie, her hands behind her back and with a smile that made Tracy shiver. “But things have changed, greatly, since you were here last. I will be quick because soon you will understand everything anyhow.

“We have been targeted as a base by the Gwillym for their invasion of Earth. You can call them I guess a lustful race of female-centric warriors. As a site with a large group of intelligent, super-fit young females, we were luckily a natural for their plans.

“Their plan of attack, of course, was excellent. They found Crystal here (pointing to a short, busty blonde) isolated on the beach outside getting a tan and infected her with a controller. She then infected me and I have spent the entire weekend bringing in staff and members with various excuses and having them all infected.

“Once infected, the next step is always to make sure the homefront is secure so all of us by now secured every member of the household to complete loyalty to the Gwillym’s cause. As you will find out, males cannot be infected but the sting of a controller’s tail makes them totally compliant. I must admit it is fun having my husband hang on my every word.”

“OK, but what about everyone’s boobs getting bigger,” said Tracy, who decided this had to be a nightmare, seeing all her friends and co-workers having been taken over by some sinister alien force was overwhelming.

“The Gwillym set up controllers to be self-sustaining,” said Connie as breezily as if she was reading a shopping list. “For sustenance they drink the breast milk produced by the host body. Once infected, we all began to lactate. Kind of tickles to feel their tendrils inside my breasts draining the milk from the inside.”

Tracy saw the others nod in agreement about their breasts. Damn! Tracy knew if she had been around she would have smoked this takeover out and stopped it cold, but her darn commitments to being named The Perfect Body had apparently given the aliens a perfect opening.

Connie then began walking up to Tracy. Her handlers pulled down Tracy’s bottom.

“I know you, you’ll come up quickly with a way to get out of this,” she said. “So I need to do this now.”

Connie brought her hands forward and in them was little, bejeweled box. She quickly opened it and Tracy saw what appeared to be pinkish-brown slug. It had a larger tail than usual but otherwise seemed like any other slug found on the beach.

Tracy immediately realized it looked ordinary for a reason and where it would end up.

“Con …. Think please,” said Tracy.

But before she could get out another word, Connie had grabbed the slug and quickly put it in Tracy’s bare pussy. The slug darted inside.

Raquel and Amanda let go of Tracy as within seconds she had collapsed to the floor. She was not in pain, actually the opposite, as a tremendous orgasm she could feel was building inside of her.

Soon the spasms of the orgasm began coursing through her. With only a tiny top on now, she laid on her back with her hips thrusting up and down into the air.

The fact a large number of people were watching her get off did not bother her. Her mind was now filled with lust and pleasure. It was so intense and it felt so good. As a lover of sex, Tracy appreciated the waves of pleasure coursing through her body even more than most.”

“That’s it,” Tracy realized. “This thing in me causes a massive orgasm and while a person feels such great pleasure they don’t notice their mind being taken over until it is too…”

OBEY HOST BODY

The words rang in Tracy’s head and she had only one response pop into her mind:

“Yes controller, I am infected.”

* * *

Tracy grooved to the bouncy music on the radio as she sped along Highway 69.

Why shouldn’t she be happy?

She was driving to an exclusive mansion in the Hollywood Hills to have sex with the most desirable women in the world. They had ALL been hand-picked by her as her dream group of who she most want to lick her pussy.

She wore her usual Malibu Health Spa outfit, two Spandex strips of cloth. Showcasing her perfect body had always made it easier to seduce a woman she had targeted for sex. But this time it was more for convenience. She knew all the women she was about to meet would have sex with her.

OK, technically it was THEM they would be having sex with, as she was now one of two entities using her body.

Tracy looked down at her now massive chest, swelled to a D cup now that she was lactating.

Tracy sighed with contentment. The alien slug inserted into her pussy at the Spa now was fully in control of her mind and body, and she was ecstatic about it.

She could feel its tentacles wrapped around her brain, feeding her instructions of its own, and from the high command, that she willingly obeyed.

Thanks to all the publicity surrounding the fitness magazine naming her ‘The Perfect Body’ the Gwillym had targeted her to be implanted with the commander of the entire invading force, since it deserved the best body on the planet.

However, although she was in every way a complete slave, the alien had been so impressed with her incredible success sexually with women and overall brainpower, once it took her mind over it had made her basically a co-commander, going over strategy and tactics with Tracy on how to take over the planet.

A couple of times a day she felt her breasts tingle as her controller drank deeply from inside her body the milk her breasts produced for sustenance. With her super-fitness, her breasts soon refilled and were back to jutting out from her body.

And the sex. Oh my goodness thought Tracy as she remembered the powerful orgasms her controller gave her. Having her clit manipulated from inside the body made her a mass of jelly as she shook so much from the pleasuring.

She felt incredibly sexy and all-powerful - even though she in fact a slave.

Her loyalty to the Gwillym was complete. She would do anything as their tool to help them conquer the Earth.

When the Gwyllam took over the Earth, and that was just a matter time as far as she was concerned, Tracy along with her master the commander would literally rule the world.

Connie had been right, Tracy thought as she made the final turn, the Gwillym were a race of lustful, female-oriented warriors.

Tracy would help unite all women toward the Gwillym’s cause of universal domination. The world, set now in her image, would give all woman the desire for female-female sex with men cast aside for laboring.

And all these newly turned women craving sex with other woman would look to her as their leader. She literally could have any woman on the planet she desired. Lesbianism would rule the world, with her as its Queen.

Speaking of other women, Tracy noted that Lindsay should be rewarded for her past loyalty to her.

The first thing a female did when infected by a slug was to secure the home front.

That had been an easy task for Tracy. She simply had gone home, told Lindsay to strip, get in bed and open her legs and close her eyes as she had a new sex toy to try on her.

Within seconds Lindsay had been infected. She was now back at her private school, a place where many of the most powerful families in the Los Angeles area sent their daughters, to infect all the students and staff and set up yet another base for the Gwillym.

Tracy pulled up to the entrance of the palatial estate, gave her keys to a bare-breasted blonde standing there acting as valet, and walked into the mansion.

A tall redhead who looked to be in her late 30s approached. She had an hourglass figure and wore a low-cut negligee as Tracy came into the massive foyer. Her controller told Tracy this was the owner of the estate, a former B-movie actress who married very rich. Her servants, security fences and wealth had not stopped her from being infected.

“Welcome Tracy, it is an honor to have the commander and his beautiful host body in my home,” she said as she gave a small bow.

“And this is a beautiful place, the commander is pleased, is everything in order?,” asked Tracy

“Yes, yes,” said the redhead as she pointed to a large hallway. “Everything is set up as I was commanded, and your guests have all arrived.”

As Tracy made her way down the hallway she could see it opened up to an even more massive room.

It had high ceilings dotted with chandeliers and had silk drapes on the windows and was filled with antiques.

At the far end of the room were a series of small steps that led to what looked like a jewel-encrusted throne.

That was exactly what it was. The young blonde girl still in her Los Angeles Historical Museum uniform stood off to the side. She had been infected and then brought over the throne of Queen Elizabeth I.

While the commander had targeted Tracy to be its host body, that did not mean it wanted to live in the middle-class surroundings of her past life.

A commander should live in the finest accommodations possible and Tracy had agreed. It was a sign of respect. The part now underway was something Tracy then suggested and her alien slug master completely signed off on.

Tracy sat down upon the throne with confidence and looked upon the five incredibly, beautiful young women kneeling in front of her.

“Host bodies Angelina, Kaley, Gisele, Megan and Kate, do you know why you have been summoned here?,” asked Tracy.

“I am to infect all the female reporters who follow me,” asked Angelina.

“Are me and Gisele to infect all the other models?” asked Kate.

“Me and Megan you want to go infect the other actresses,” asked Kaley, a very cute blonde.

“No!,” shouted Tracy, the power of her position flowing through her body. “You are here to serve the highest possible service as host body. “You will all become my personal pussy slaves, and as such the commander of all the Gwillym forces.

You will become part of a harem whose only purpose in life will be to sexually service me.”

As on cue, the slugs in control of each of the five women furiously began playing with their clits from the inside.

Soon shrieks filled the massive room as all five woman began rolling on the floor, screaming their pleasure at the top of their lungs.

Even the pretty young museum employee got into the act as she began tearing her uniform off and dropping to her knees in sexual ecstasy.

For a moment Tracy wondered why she wasn’t getting massive stimulation like the rest. But then she realized the reason –she was a commander now and these were her lowly servants.

From atop her throne, Tracy gazed down at the roiling mass of female flesh, shrieking with hips pistoning constantly. She would get hers in due time, “and more’ came the message into her tentacle-wrapped brain from her controller.

After many minutes, the five women stood on their knees and looked up at Tracy.

“I serve the Gwillym in any way possible, I am here for sex 24 hours,” gasped Kate.

“I am fully infected, I will do as Tracy says, I will be part of the harem,” said Gisele.

“My purpose in life is to have sex with Tracy, nothing else matters,” said Kaley.

“I am honored to be selected for your harem Tracy,” said Angelia as she stuck out her now massive chest. “I give you these willingly as my new owner.”

“As it is for told, I know now what my purpose in life is, being at Tracy’s beck and call for sex,” said Megan, who had the biggest orgasms and was the last to catch her breath.

Tracy looked down upon them regally. She knew she had to make the adjustment from simply fitness club manager out for a good time to the complete and total master of these women, the five she most wanted to have sex with.

But there was one thing she had to do first, it was her favorite fantasy.

“Excellent my pretties,” said Tracy as she walked down and began caressing the creamy faces of her minions. When she got to Kaley she stopped.

“From now on, when you are in my presence, you will go by the name Penny and act like you are a very sexually active waitress who lives next door to two people named Sheldon and Leonard.”

“Yes, I understand, from now on I will be Penny in front of you and want badly to have sex with you,” she said.

Tracy nodded her ascent and Kaley received a mini-jolt of pleasure from her controller for showing such quick obedience.

Tracy went back up the stairs and stood in front of her throne. She was ready to issue her next set of orders, for the five of them to have sex with her simultaneously and for the newly conscious museum aide to go back and begin infecting the women there.

However, she suddenly noticed a figure in the back of the room –wearing a badly torn private school uniform – it was Lindsay!

What was she doing here, thought Tracy, she should be at school, she shouldn’t even know where this place is yet.

“She is not infected, we must kill her now or all is lost,” quickly said her controller inside the brain they shared.

Tracy hesitated for a second, kill Lindsay?

That turned out to be all the opening Lindsay needed as she was suddenly right in front of Tracy and began slapping her with her hand.

Tracy was stunned. Why was Lindsay hitting her and why was no one helping her fend off this attack? In a room filled with her slaves no one apparently was coming to her aid.

Lindsay landed one big roundhouse and Tracy crumpled to the floor.

“Get up, c’mon, get up,” shouted Lindsay but Tracy was out of it.

“It’s late, I’ll take care of this,” said Lindsay.

Suddenly, Lindsay reached into her lacey white bra and pulled out a small case. She flipped it open and produced a hypodermic needled filled with clear fluid.

“I know it lives under the right breast,” said Lindsay.

She took the needle and carefully placed it into the nipple of Tracy’s right breast. Thanks to the lactation and recent sexual experience, Tracy’s nipple was bullet-like straight.

Tracy could only look on groggily at what Lindsay was doing. She was like an observer in her own body.

As the fluid in the needle was injected into her breast, Tracy felt the pain of her controller. Sadness washed over her.

“What the heck!!

* * *

Tracy’s eyes flew open as she saw Lindsay on top of her slapping her face while simultaneously lightly pushing at her right boob with a butter knife.

Tracy glared at Lindsay. The nastiest glare Lindsay had ever seen from her and she quickly bolted off the coach and stood up.

“I didn’t know what to do, you wouldn’t get up,” said Lindsay, a bit nervous as she had never seen Tracy look so mean.

Tracy quickly glanced around to get her bearings.

She was not in a palace and she was not sitting on a throne.

She was on her living room couch next to the kitchen. It was where Meeko had placed after she had passed out from all the sex that morning Meeko’s experiment had given her.

Reality began to return to her mind.

“I… I was dreaming?” said Tracy.

“When I got up from my little snooze after Meeko showed us her experiment you were laying there moaning and playing with your pussy, having a high old time it looked like,” said Lindsay.

“I wasn’t sure what Meeko did to you so I wanted to get you up but you just would not wake up. I got a little scared and started slapping you and hitting you with a butter knife I found on the kitchen table.”

Tracy grimaced. It had seemed so REAL.

As with all dreams, the exact details soon became fuzzy to her.

But Tracy remembered an alien race of slugs had taken over her mind and everyone else at the spa. They would turn every woman in the world into lesbians and Tracy would be their Queen, and Penny from her favorite TV show was one of her sex slaves.

In the light of day, obviously a dream, but a fun one.

“Meeko didn’t do anything bad to us?” asked Lindsay, nervous about anything after a week of being turned into a willing lesbian slave time and again.

“Nah, she seems like a good kid, you don’t worship her or anything do you,” asked Tracy as Lindsay nodded no. “I don’t either. As far as I remember that experiment of hers just made me feel really good.”

“Me too,” said Lindsay. “And I think we had sex with her.”

“I think … we did,” said Tracy as she got up off the couch. “She was nice. I liked her. You can bring her back for dinner or a visit again if you want.”

Tracy then looked at the clock.

“Cripes you are way late for school, let’s get going,” said Tracy.

“I’m more worried about you being late for work,” said Lindsay. “I just have to be marked present by my homeroom teacher and I’m fine. I’ll text him to do so.”

“Lindse, I’m the manager, I can be late, who is going to punish me for being late, me?” said Tracy as she began packing things she needed for work into a gym bag.

“Wait a second … why would your homeroom teacher lie and mark you there when you aren’t at school?”

Lindsay giggled a bit and looked down in embarrassment.

“Russian Sex Spy Lindsay dressed up in a diaper, wore a baby bonnet and held a rattle going wah, wah while he …”

“I don’t want to know,” said Tracy with a laugh. “Meeko needs to get to school too. Is she still here?”

“Nah, she’s gone,” said Lindsay as she grabbed her book bag and slung it over her shoulder. “I remember her saying goodbye and sweet dreams right before I was totally asleep.”

“Let’s roll then,” said Tracy as they headed out the door.

“Did you have a sweet dream as Meeko wanted you to,” asked Tracy as they walked to the car.

“Yes … yes I actually did,” answered Lindsay as she got in the passenger seat. “Did you?”

Tracy popped on her sunglasses and turned to Lindsay right before she pulled out of the driveway.

“Yeah, pretty much.”

Next: Monday, Monday-The Finale