The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Perfect Body

By Rinky Dink

Monday, Part 1

“No Lindsay you cannot go to London and be a sex slave for the U.S. women’s soccer team!” said Tracy.

It was 3 a.m. and Lindsay was driving them home after a long night of ribald sex with the girls on the team.

Tracy’s house was only a short distance from where the team was staying during its training for London. When an email had turned both of them into mindless sex robots, Tracy had walked naked down the street but Lindsay had driven to her masters, so Tracy did not have to make another naked late-night walk.

Each was wearing a donated t-shirt and shorts from the grateful and sexually satisfied players.

Lindsay put on her pouty face, the one that usually got the lithesome blonde high school student anything she wanted from Tracy.

“Don’t give me that look,” said Tracy.

“Well Trace, I’ve spent the past week with my pussy spouting like a geyser from all these evil mind controller’s preying on us, at least the girls on the team I like being a willing sex slave to,” responded Lindsay.

Tracy shook her head, her brunette curly hair flipping around her shoulders.

“Let’s face it Trace, at this point our willpower is at zero. When Alex showed all of them the enslaving program from the email, they were are all looking at it and laughing and thought it was a hoot. But we went right back to glassy-eyed and saying ‘Please give your sex slave orders Mistress’.

“Might as well pick our enslavers.”

Tracy glared at Lindsay with her ‘I’m serious this isn’t our usual sex game’ look.

“Look, first of all, none of the 20 girls during the orgy mentioned wanting either one of us in London with them. Plus, I am their official fitness coordinator so if anything distracts them from their training, I get blamed. You think they want some girl wandering the halls all night begging for sex? Normally, of course, but a bit of a distraction they don’t want for the biggest games of their lives.

“Secondly, how the heck would you get in the Athletes Village? You know security is super tight and you have no real reason to be there. Should they put on your duties, ‘American girl soccer player pussy-licker’?

“And finally—get real Lindse.”

Tracy reached over, smiled and gave Lindsay a kiss and a hug.

“I guess you’re right,” said Lindsay with a sheepish grin. “The sex last night was just so good, maybe I got carried away. I know it is just another day in the park for you but I’m a neophyte to these girl-girl orgies so it was a heckuva experience for me.”

Tracy said: “Don’t worry Lindsay, from now on I’ll make sure you are invited to all the girl-girl orgies in the Malibu area.”

The pair laughed as all the tension was washed away. Lindsay pulled into the driveway and the pair walked toward the entrance hand in hand.

“Now no more talk of enslavers,” said Tracy as they reached the door. “Time to get some rest and ... mmmph.”

A hand had suddenly come up from behind her and placed a white cloth soaked in liquid over her face. Tracy felt herself being pulled behind the bushes to the left of the front door.

She recognized the smell of the cloth—chloroform—and could tell from the strength of the yanking she was dealing with a muscular foe.

The abductor had pulled her down into the bushes by her stomach, pushing all the air out. That meant, Tracy had to breathe great gulps of the noxious fumes

With the initial shock having worn off, Tracy quickly calculated the situation as she struggled. She was obviously dealing with a pro but she had taught many self-defense classes at the spa.

Tracy managed to grab a rock and slammed it as hard as she could into the attacker’s private area.

She heard an immediate yelp and was released.

Tracy stood up but by this point she had breathed a lot of chloroform and was feeling woozy. Her body weaved back and forth as she tried to collect her senses.

Her freedom lasted only a few seconds as suddenly she felt another cloth soaked with chloroform pushed into her face from behind. She also felt an arm wrap around her stomach, making her have to breath the chloroform and it gave the attacker leverage.

Tracy tried to break free but she was already half-zonked at this point.

Her muffled sighs could barely be heard through the rag. Her legs crumbled as she slowly sank to the ground. Her unconscious body finally lay prone on her step, only a couple of feet from safety.

The man who had finally conquered her stood over and watched. He noticed her breasts go up and down in a steady manner as Tracy now was allowed to breathe air.

“Lou, you recover from getting beaten up by the girl,” he said as another man lifted himself off the ground.

“Hey, that chick may be hot as hell but she’s also strong Paddy,” said Lou as he also now looked down on Tracy while rubbing his very sore private parts.

“Next time we have to grab someone, you’ll wear a cup,” said Paddy with a chuckle. “Let’s load the cargo. They’re waiting for us at the dock.”

* * *

Two large oblong wooden boxes lay next to each other on the tip of the pier. A boat with the name S.S. Siam on it was docked there.

Tracy and Lindsay’s limp bodies were right next to the boxes. Lindsay had not put up as long a fight, falling unconscious quick enough where her abductor had then been free to come over and knock out Tracy.

“OK boys, you know the routine,” said the only man wearing a suit.

“You got it Mickey,” said one of the gang.

Straw was piled into each box and once it was half-full two men went to either side of Tracy and Lindsay’s bodies. They slowly lifted each body up and placed them each gently in a box.

Hypodermic needles and two doses of B-12 vitamins were taken out of a nearby bag. Tracy and Lindsay continued to be in slumber as they were each shot up with the vitamin.

Tracy was then fitted with a small gas mask over their nose and mouth. It was connected to a small tank set between her legs in the box. Lindsay gave a soft moan as a gas mask was then also laced over her nose and mouth.

Although they were already knocked out due to the chloroform, when the valve to the gas was turned on and it began flowing into the mask, both Tracy and Lindsay’s bodies visibly relaxed even more. They were now in an even deeper form of unconsciousness.

At this point, a balding middle-aged man in a tuxedo walked toward the group. Holding his arm was a buxom platinum blonde wearing a mink stole and a tight red dress that showed off her many curves. Her fingers were filled with jewelry and she looked to be in her early 20s.

“Pardon my fancy appearance but just left the awards party. We were having such a good time I didn’t even have a chance to drop Bunny off at the penthouse,” the man said. “Is this tonight’s shipment?”

“Yeah boss, they are all packaged and ready to go,” said Mickey as he twirled a cigar. “All we have to do is nail them shut, load them on the ship and they are off to Thailand to be some guy’s, uh, whatever he wants.”

“I thought there was only one shipment tonight, a brunette,” said the man in the tuxedo as he pointed to Lindsay’s unconscious form, her chest rhythmically going up and down as she breathed the sleeping gas.

“There was but this blonde chick was with her and she looks banging too so we figured we’d give our buyer a bonus. He is after all paying a lot of money for the brunette,” said Mickey. “Deservedly so, this broad has the hottest body I’ve ever seen.”

The tuxedoed man walked up to Mickey, grabbed the cigar and hurled it into the water.

“What are we? A supermarket that gives out 2-for-1 sales,” said the boss in a cold tone. “Hot American chicks, especially blondes, are worth a lot of money on the Asian slave market. Get her out of there and put her on ice. Let’s see what we can get for her, bet it is plenty.”

Mickey made a quick nod and the other men were soon swarming over Lindsay’s box. They removed the gas mask and carefully lifted her body out and back onto the wood floor of the pier.

Lindsay was so deeply asleep she did not even make a sound during all the talk and movement.

Bunny peered into the other box and then turned to her consort.

“Hey, why are you shipping Tracy to Bangkok?” she asked.

“Sorry babe if you know her but business is business,” said the boss. “One of my wise-guys saw her at a tanning salon and my people checked her out. We found out she just worked at a gym and had no immediate family. That’s perfect for us.

“We sent her picture out and we got a lot of big bids for her. That’s how I keep you covered in jewels babe.”

“You checked her out before grabbing her?” Bunny asked.

“Absolutely, I run a tight ship, that’s why the cops never nail me. You see babe, I have two rules when dealing in the white slavery business,” the boss continued. “One, they cannot be someone well-known. When they disappear we want no one to notice or care.

The second is: No dykes.”

“I always wondered boss why it matters if they are pussy-lickers or not,” said Mickey.

“It’s simple, I found out early in the business if you ship a guy who has paid a lot of money for a girl who has zero interest in sex with men, he will be greatly disappointed,” said the boss in a lecturing tone. “The girl will have sex with the guy, because she will be killed if she doesn’t, but she is going to do a lousy job of it.

“The client is ticked and bitches and my sterling reputation is damaged. I don’t want my sterling reputation for the finest sluts in Asia damaged. So I quickly put in a rule—no lesbians.”

Bunny then broke out in laughter.

“Charlie you moron, your checkers are 0 for 2 with this one,” as she pointed at the slumbering Tracy.

“This chick was named ‘The Perfect Body’ last week. … Her face and every contour of her super-hot bod have been splashed all over TV and the newspapers for the last seven days,” said Bunny between giggles. “Not known? Right now, she literally has the most famous body in the world.

“And as for which team she plays for, every working girl in Hollywood knows Tracy and she is strictly into chicks. When we’re hired to ‘decorate’ a big party, she’s always there making out with some girlie.

“Darling, she ain’t got a heterosexual cell in her body.”

The boss’ face was beet red. He had been shown up by his girlfriend and made to look like a fool. Someone had to pay.

He grabbed Mickey by the scruff of his shirt and dragged him to a nearby room. He turned quickly before going in the door to shout at the other men “Put these two chicks back where they belong and tuck them into bed. Shoot ‘em up with roofies so they have no memory. No witnesses, no mistakes this time.”

Fists could be heard flying inside the room. Bunny walked over to where Tracy was sleeping and leaned down to Tracy’s slack face. She whispered so no one else could hear.

“I wouldn’t let them ship you off Tracy. Half the fun of being at an orgy in Hollywood is feeling your tongue.”

* * *

“I could have helped dress you but someone decided to sleep in their own bed last night,” said Tracy sarcastically as she sat at the kitchen table, a glass of egg yolks in front of her.

“I’m sorry Trace, I don’t know why I didn’t sleep with you,” said Lindsay. “Actually, I don’t remember even getting into bed. I remember driving us home and going to the door and that’s it. Just sort of woke up there. I thought maybe after a long night you had put me in it.”

She was in her all-girls private school outfit, complete with plaid vest, white shirt, plaid skirt and high white knee stockings. Lindsay had the look of an innocent high school student, not of the Asian sex slave she had unknowingly come very close to being a few hours earlier.

“Not sure how I got into bed either actually. Guess after having sex with 20 women made our mind wanders,” said Tracy. “I don’t like this. It’s the second time I’ve had memory loss the past couple days. And for some reason I want to go out and buy a pack of cigarettes.

“But must say I did sleep soundly. I was out like a light.”

“Me too, I was lucky to wake up this morning in time to make breakfast,” said Lindsay as she sat down to a plate of eggs and fruit. “And hey, sorry about the whole wanting to be the soccer team’s sex slave.

“Maybe I wanted an excuse not to go to school today. Remember the last time I was there the Russians had control of us mind, body and soul. I screwed everyone but the janitor. I would have done him too except the guy is gay.”

“Oh shoot! That reminds me. It’s my first day back at the Spa for me since the Russians had us,” exclaimed Tracy. “I have to break the news to Irina; she’s my fitness instructor who was born in Russia, that she won’t be making $100,000 a year like I told her.”

“We’ll figure something out, we always seem to,” said Lindsay with an air of ‘been there, done that’. “It’s just nice for the first time in a while to wake up clear-headed looking forward to a normal day.”

“Yeah,” said Tracy. “I’ve been thinking. We need to have a little talk about that tonight. This marks a whole week since I was named the perfect body and all this stuff happened.

“I want you to know I think you’ve been incredible.”

“Aww, thanks,” said Lindsay brightly.

Lindsay began eating her breakfast while Tracy gulped down her egg yolks.

There was a knock at the door and Tracy and Lindsay looked at each other warily. Neither was expecting anyone.

“More enslavers?” asked Lindsay nervously.

“Enslavers usually don’t politely knock on the front door,” said Tracy.

“Who is it?” she shouted.

“Mee-ko” was the muffled reply from the door.

“What the heck is a Meeko?” said Tracy.

Lindsay’s eyes suddenly bugged out.

“Holy crap, its Meeko Yamada, I go to school with her,” said Lindsay as she banged her hand to her forehead. “The big Science Fair is today. I promised her like a week ago she could come here before school and we’d go over our projects together.

“With my brain getting washed and rinsed every day I totally forgot all about it,”

“So where is your science project, I don’t remember you working on it,” said Tracy.

“My project was giving anal to the science teacher when I was Russian Sex Spy Lindsay,” she said. “The A+ is already in the books.”

“I know you had no control at the time but getting a good grade through sex is really not right,” said Tracy in her instructor voice. “It’s not fair to those like the Meeko girl who worked really hard on their projects.”

“I would have Trace but I was a bit, you know, occupied this week,” said Lindsay as she got up to let Meeko in. “Let’s see, Monday I was turned into a willing lesbian slave, on Tuesday I was turned into a willing lesbian slave, on Wednesday I was made into a willing lesbian slave. Oh, and let’s not forget the days I was turned into a willing lesbian slave twice.”

“I get it, I get it,” said Tracy. “Let the girl come in.”

* * *

Tracy quickly noticed the undone buttons on Meeko’s school shirt allowed anyone with even bad eyesight to see a good amount of her cleavage.

She had obviously prepared herself for the public presentation at the fair.

Meeko wore deep blue eye shadow around her almond eyes and her dark hair sensuously rolled down just past her shoulders. She wore a cute pink bow in the middle of her hair to finish the job of looking like a cute innocent Asian girl who was more mature than she appeared.

Lindsay brought Meeko over to the kitchen table. Lindsay offered her some food but Meeko politely declined.

Lindsay apologized to Meeko that her project was not there. She told her she had already given the science teacher what he wanted for the project, which was not a lie.

“Sorry to take you out of your way Meeko,” said Lindsay. “I happened to show Mr. Drake what I had and he took it right there on Thursday.”

“That’s OK, I’d still like to show you what I’ve got,” said Meeko. “It sucks that I am the No. 1 ranked girl in school and all the top colleges in the country won’t even give me an interview. I need to do real well at the fair.

“And please stay as well Miss Tracy. I am a very big fan of yours, I ran to the newsstand to buy your magazine cover as soon as it came out.”

“Sure Meeko, always ready to help a fan,” said Tracy as she downed the last of her yolks. “And please call me Tracy, I am not that much older than you. Show us what you got.”

“Thank you Miss Tracy, oops, Tracy,” said Meeko as she bent down and took out a spray bottle with clear fluid in it.

“This is an experiment I conceived using female pheromones. I took only the purest samples and sort of put them on a steroid program. Now, if I did this right, they are 500-percent more powerful than normal.”

‘What does it do, these super pheromones,” asked Lindsay.

“That’s why I wanted to come here first,” said Meeko with a bit of a smile. “I have a theory but I have never performed the experiment before. Don’t worry, it’s just something really nice to smell, no harm.”

Meeko then sprayed a large burst of pheromones right at Lindsay’s face. For a second Lindsay looked confused but that was soon replaced with a dreamy look and a hint of a smile.

“Yeah, nice,” said Lindsay softly.

Meeko quickly turned to Tracy sitting there and hit her with a quick spraying. While Lindsay had gotten one shot, Tracy received three.

With Tracy looking like she was also in a dream-like state, Meeko went back to Lindsay and gave her a couple of squirts before finishing off the bottle with more spraying of Tracy.

By the time Meeko was finished, Tracy was dripping in pheromones from her head to her shoulder. She was in her teeny bikini-like Spa uniform and pheromones were dripping into the cups of her top, more drips curled over her breasts.

Lindsay was mostly covered on her face and the top of her head as Meeko had made sure not to hit her school uniform. Who knows what effect it would have if the whole senior class smelled it all day?

Time to do some personal experimentation with her experiment—now.

“Lindsay and Tracy, breathe deeply until I tell you to stop, the more pheromones inside your system, the better you will feel,” said Meeko.

Meeko could see Lindsay’s well-sized breasts as well as Tracy’s perfectly proportioned mounds being thrust forward as they both breathed in as much of the sweet smell of the female pheromones as they could.

“It’s starting to get on your clothes, let’s take those things off ladies,” said Meeko in her small, sweet voice. “No rush, be neat about it.

Tracy and Lindsay immediately got up and, without a word, began shedding their clothing and then carefully putting it on the table.

Both now stood right in front of Meeko, naked and their breasts bouncing with their deep breathing. Tracy and Lindsay still looked lost in a dream-world and stared at nothing.

Meeko almost forgot to tell them to breathe normally before they hyperventilated as she was so transfixed by the sight. Lindsay was tall, supple and surely could have a career as a model if she chose to, thought Meeko, but Tracy was something else.

Her knees had almost buckled when Tracy revealed her nude figure. The stupendous long, elegant legs, the six-pack abs, the supple chest and symmetrical face almost overwhelmed her with its beauty.

Meeko had to wait a couple minutes while the pheromones settled in each of the girls’ bloodstream. So she went right in front of Tracy and simply stared at her.

Meeko was no evil mind controller. Growing up with her highly ethical, conservative background, the thought of taking over someone’s will would not even have occurred to the polite Asian teenager.

However, she was a horny girl with a crush. When she found out Lindsay had moved in with Tracy, Meeko hatched her plan.

Meeko was not sure if she was gay, she actually was pretty sure she was not. However, she knew she got wet when she stared at Tracy’s pictures in the gossip columns and in the fitness magazine. She had to have her curiousness satisfied.

She would create the most powerful female pheromones ever made, unleash them on Tracy and watch her sexuality run amuck. Lindsay was an appetizer to Meeko, Tracy was the main course.

Tracy and Lindsay still had complete control of their minds but they were now deeply influenced by the super-charged pheromones. It had made them totally turned on beyond what any human being had ever experienced.

What they felt for Meeko went beyond lust or love, if she did it right.

“Ladies, time for phase two of my little experiment,” said Meeko. “We’re doing really well so far. First, each of you needs to answer a question.

“Lindsay, do you want to spend the rest of your life naked with your legs open having sex?”

“Of course,” said Lindsay immediately as she continued to stare blankly.

“Tracy, your turn. If I asked you to give up everything, your job, friends, family, all your earthily possessions to spend the rest of your life as a sex pet, doing nothing except licking pussies, would you agree to that?”

“Sure,” said Tracy as quickly as Lindsay had.

“Well, in the interest of science, and fulfilling my fantasies, I want both of you to make sweet love to me, right now,” said Meeko.

Meeko did not even have a chance to undo a button as Tracy and Lindsay both immediately snapped back to clarity and hungrily began undressing her. Soon, Meeko was as naked as them.

Lindsay and Tracy looked at each other and without a word they agreed on a game plan.

Lindsay leaned down and began suckling on the tips of Meeko’s breasts. She took turns with each breast and also went up to her neck and planted soft kisses. Her fingers played with the nipple she was not tonguing at the time.

Tracy was on her knees and giving first soft kisses between Meeko’s thighs but soon she had Meeko’s clit firmly in her mouth and began working it with her tongue.

The intensity of both went up as it went on.

Meeko’s began softly cooing her excitement but her breath became short as she was turned on more and more. Soon she was mewling with pleasure.

Meeko’s body was soon heaving as sexual pleasure coursed over her body.

She got even more turned on as she imagined the sight. Her slender Asian body was being suckled by Lindsay on top and Tracy happily licking away on the bottom.

Tracy then inserted a couple of fingers into Meeko’s slit and her arousal soon doubled.

She was not drugged like the other two but Meeko was soon on a natural high of sexual delight.

After a couple of minutes, Meeko her box being engulfed and she looked down.

Tracy was fisting her!! She had dreamed of such a thing but to actually have it occur put Meeko in sexual overload.

“Stop!” Meeko shouted as she crumpled to the floor.

Meeko then screamed, “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” as wave after wave of orgasms crashed over her.

She flopped on the floor and rolled around like a beached mackerel. She could not stop screaming as her hips thrusted like a piston. It seemed like it would never end.

Stars were appearing in front of Meeko’s eyes as her torso felt like it was getting bruises with the severe bouncing she was doing on the hard kitchen floor.

After what seemed an eternity, but what the logical Meeko knew was probably just a couple of minutes, the orgasms finally stopped.

She lay on the floor naked, woozy and covered in her own juices. The thought of moving a muscle pained her to even consider it.

“Hey Tracy and Lindsay, could you please lift me up and put me on the couch, I’m like paralyzed,” Meeko finally croaked out.

Tracy and Lindsay again snapped out of their dream-like state. Tracy gave a nod, came over and carefully lifted Meeko up. She flipped her over her shoulder and walked over to the couch and placed her gently on it.

”Wow, that was awesome,” said Meeko, still breathing heavily. “Um, I guess you girls have had sex with women before.”

“Once or twice,” said Lindsay with a small grin.

“I’ve experimented,’ said Tracy with a big smile.

Meeko’s naiveté went away and reality crashed in on her.

She realized Lindsay did not just stay in the same house as Tracy as a border, the pair were living together in a relationship as lesbian lovers.

And Meeko figured if she had fallen totally under her spell without having met her, she figured Tracy probably had girls falling all over her entire life and licked hundreds of pussies.

Meeko also realized that in real life her strict family would have a heart attack if they thought she was having sex with girls all the time.

So her fantasy of a relationship with Tracy was out of the question.

But she could ‘visit’ with her new friends. She would make sure they would want that.

“This experiment has been an unqualified success,” said Meeko once she caught her breath. “To thank you, if you don’t mind, I want you girls to make love with each other. I order you to have the most explosive orgasms either you have ever had. Like 10 times better than you remember.”

In a Nano-second, Tracy and Lindsay were on the floor and in the ‘69’ position.

Meeko was spellbound as she watched what was obviously very experienced lovers having girl-on-girl sex with each other.

She saw all the nibbles, the playful bites, the hair pulling and the unrelenting licking from both in awe. She watched as Tracy ground her pussy into Lindsay.

The noise from Lindsay and Tracy grew and grew until Lindsay finally blew her gasket, followed mere seconds later by Tracy.

Lindsay began rolling around on the floor as she shouted, girl cream flowing out of her slit. Tracy’s hips simply thrusted into the air as she seemingly shouted to the high heavens her pleasure.

Meeko realized that telling two extremely turned-on and doped-up sex veterans to have 10 times their normal orgasms might have gone too far. If Tracy and Lindsay were not in such superb physical condition Meeko thought their bodies might snap in two.

She would have to learn more about its effects before using her pheromones on humans again Meeko decided.

Tracy gave one last guttural scream before her hips came down. Her body became limp and her head rolled to the side. Meeko could see Tracy had been knocked out by the force of the orgasm.

Lindsay rolled around for a little while longer before she stopped moving, her arms fully extended, her legs spread, as she too passed out.

Meeko quickly came over to both prone bodies. They were both breathing and their pulses seemed OK. Their bodies had simply been overwhelmed by the massive doses of sex and finally shut down.

Meeko knew she had to run home, shower and change before going to school. Arriving at class sweaty in a uniform stained with girl cream was probably not in the school dress code.

But the Asian teen did not want to leave Lindsay and Tracy just lying there naked on the floor unconscious to the world.

She went to the kitchen table and took the two bits of cloth Tracy called a gym uniform. She was able to put them on Tracy and then hooked her arms around Tracy’s shoulders and dragged her to the couch. With a big push she was able to roll Tracy onto the couch.

Just touching Tracy turned Meeko on again so she quickly went over to Lindsay and began putting her school uniform back on her. She looked all over the table for Lindsay’s bra and panties before finally realizing that Lindsay had not been wearing any.

That got Meeko turned on even more. She realized she would be wanting round two with the pair if she did not get out of there right now.

She gave both Lindsay and Tracy a quick kiss and wished them pleasant dreams.

As Meeko walked out the door, she saw a police officer coming towards the house.

She was a little scared, it was legal for three girls to have sex with each other, wasn’t it? In her youth and innocence Meeko was not positive. She had turned 18 a couple weeks ago but she did not know Lindsay’s age. Was the cop here to arrest her for statutory rape?

Meeko put on her most innocent look and undid a couple of more buttons so the officer had a full view of her cleavage and the outline of her white lace bra.

The police officer said he was responding to complaints about loud noises coming from the house. He said all the female officers at the precinct said they knew the owner of the house and vouched for her integrity, but he had to make a routine check.

Meeko apologized and said it was a surprise birthday breakfast. Everyone had gotten very excited at the presents. She promised there would be no more loud noises as she was leaving and everyone left there was now resting.

The police officer walked Meeko to her car.

(Next: Monday, Part 2, The finale.)