The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note: A nod to Trilby Else’s Xenophilia, Chapter 11. One of my all-time favorite scenes.

The Perfect Body

By Rinky Dink

Sunday: Part 2

Tracy was not much of a joiner, being the manager of the ultra-popular Women’s Celebrity Health Spa in Malibu plus all her social activities took up way too much of her time to commit to anything else.

The one exception was the Fit Sisters of Sappho, a group open to any woman involved in the fitness industry in Southern California—and enjoyed the company of other women.

Tracy always giggled when handed the agenda at meetings. The last item always said the same thing: Member interaction.

Tracy certainly did not want to be late for this so, after she told Lindsay’s mom her daughter would be down in a few minutes, she rushed out the door.

Out of the corner of her eye she noticed a huge van parked in front of the house. It blocked her house from the rest of the neighborhood but Tracy gave it little thought as she was in a hurry.

Tracy was halfway to her car when she suddenly felt a stinging sensation on her right thigh.

Her eyes widened as she looked down and saw a small dart fall out of her leg.

She then saw two men coming out of the van but soon her vision of them was blurred. With her extreme fitness, her bloodstream worked faster than most and she guessed she had just been hit with a tranquilizing dart.

“Lin….” was all she could get out before her eyes rolled into the back of her head. She tottered briefly before tumbling onto the grass.

* * *

A bunch of men in suits scurried to keep up with the attractive slim middle aged woman. They walked briskly in front a line of large clear tubes mounted on top of a long metal platform next to the stone walls on what had been long ago a cave.

All around them, young extremely attractive women in skin-tight shiny gold latex catsuits were twisting dials on machines that were underneath the tubes. Other catsuited rubber-clad girls had clipboards in hand furiously taking notes.

All the tubes where the rubber-encased women worked had a female in it.

Going against the norms of the times, particularly in California, all the girls encased in the tight, gleaming latex were smoking cigarettes. They balanced their dial-twisting and note-taking with constant drags on the cigarettes.

Since the cave had an extremely high celling, the smoke was able to drift up and disappear from sight.

The men jammed on the brakes to avoid a collision as the woman suddenly halted in front of one specific tube.

They saw a blonde woman was standing in it. Logic said it was a young female probably in her early 20s but she had the look of an Olympian goddess.

She was about 5-foot-9 and her skin was tanned bronze. The lack of whiteness in the breast and pubic areas indicated she was a regular at nude sunbathing or simply walked outside a lot naked.

Her body was totally defined as one could see the muscles in every part of the body. She had no apparent fat so the observers knew the curves in her body were naturally a part of her physique.

The woman’s flowing blonde hair ended a couple of inches below her shoulders.

She stood ramrod straight in the clear tube. Her body position was helped by a silver collar around her neck attached to the side of the tube by a metal arm.

Wires came out of the bottom of the tube and tape had stuck them on her clit and both breast nipples, which jutted out as far as possible.

All the smoking, beautiful women scurrying below, as well as the new observers, did not register with the woman.

A flat black piece metal square was in front of her face. It moved thanks to a mechanical arm coming from the top of the tube. In the square were dozens of glass-like circles. Currently three of the circles were emitting light blue beams into her vacant-appearing eyes.

She stood there like a statue, the only movement in the tube the beams pouring into her eyes.

Suddenly, her mouth opened, although no sound came out. Her hips started bucking violently and her legs twisted left and then right.

The collar kept her upper body straight but her lower half was undergoing great movement as it seemed to trying to turn itself into a pretzel.

After 30 seconds, the bucking of the hips stopped and legs went straight again. The mouth became closed and the blonde became as she had been, an incredibly beautiful statue with light flowing into her eyes. Only now, a small trickle of liquid came down her thigh.

“Wow,” said one of the men softly.

The woman leading them turned around sharply but gave a small smile.

“I forgot Daniels this is your first time in my ‘inner sanctum’,” she said. “You’ve just seen the end product until now.”

“Quite impressive Ms. Shannen,” said Daniels, still looking up at the woman in the tube, waiting for the next eruption. “She’s incredible.”

“Oh, her,” said Shannen dismissively. “Saw her in a magazine article on the hottest athletes coming to the games in London and was impressed with her obvious assets. My agents got her as she got to the Uzbekistan airport.

“Damn tough to translate the instructions we feed the girls in the tube into Uzbek. First thing we do when she is totally mine is have her learn English.

“Speaking of totally mine…”

Two sleek rubber-clad women, cigarettes puffing away in their red-lipsticked mouths, half-carried Tracy to the group from a spot further down the tube line.

Each had looped an arm under a groggy Tracy, who was in a silver colored latex catsuit. Her legs were wobbly and her eyes wide and glassy.

Daniels and even the veteran male aides gave a small gasp when Tracy was brought in front of Ms. Shannen. In a room of incredibly gorgeous women, she still stood out.

The rubber merely emphasized the symmetrical perfectness of Tracy’s body.

There was no sound in the room for 30 seconds as they all drank in Tracy’s supple legs, waspish waist, wide hips, generous but not overly huge breasts and perfectly defined face. Her brunette hair was a bit damp but still lay seductively around her neck.

Tracy’s eyes got even wider as she was brought to a stop in front of Shannen.

She immediately got down on her knees, her palms open and facing up and looked at her.

“My Queen, I present my body to you as its true owner,” said Tracy dreamily.

One of the gold-suited women took a quick puff and then held a device that looked like a light meter next to Tracy’s head.

“Zero,” she said.

Shannen nodded and then saw Daniels had a quizzical look on his face.

“That measures the percentage of the brain that still has cognitive recognition, another of the wonderful things my highly-paid techs have come up with,” said Shannen. “It means the woman you see splayed out here has no independent thought whatsoever.

“What she just said is quite true. I own her body and soul.”

The conversation was suddenly broken as marching from the other end of the cave were two black rubber-clad cat-suited woman, both over six-feet. Although extremely attractive, one could see massive muscles bulging from under the latex.

They had cigarettes in their mouths but they did not puff on them as they dragged a small extremely cute red-headed girl who looked no more than 19 with them.

The girl wore a green latex outfit and was harshly thrown to the ground in front of Shannen.

The pleasantness in Shannen’s face quickly drained away as she looked down upon the weeping girl.

“You have betrayed me!” she thundered in a voice that reverberated throughout the large area. “Giving up smoking and having sex with a boy behind my back is unforgiveable.”

“Please my queen,” cried the girl. “My parents took me away for six months on an around the world cruise. I couldn’t come here for my lessons. I needed to be told the truth again. It was a non-smoking ship, I sought the comfort of other woman, I swear. The boy shamelessly seduced me with liquor and roofies.

“Please forgive me my queen. My body belongs to you of course.”

Shannen turned to the men for a second.

“Watch this Daniels, since you are from accounting you will appreciate this.”

She then stared back to the girl, who trembled as as she was on her knees. She tried to get her palms turned upward despite the shaking. Shannen’s eyes bored into the girl.

“You insolent Trollope! You have taken the body that belongs to me and not used it for purposes the Queen approves of. For this you must suffer the highest price – no longer being in service to your Queen.”

The little red-headed wailed in disappointment.

“Please!! … Please my Queen,” she cried. “Anything but that.”

“OK. Your Queen is luckily for you benevolent. You will do three things I order of you. You fail at any of them, you will have ownership of your body returned to you and never be my subject again,” said Shannen.

“Anything, anything my Queen,” panted the girl. “Please, no that.”

“First, you will go to our anteroom and smoke two packs of cigarettes. You will then be returned to your parent’s estate,” said Shannen. “Without them knowing about it, you will take a check from their checkbook and forge their signatures and go to the bank. You will get a cashier’s check for the full amount and give it to one of my agents who will be waiting outside the bank.

“You will then go home. As soon as you walk in the door will instantly forget you ever were in my service. You will be grilled thoroughly when the money is discovered missing but any and all memory of your Queen has been wiped totally from your mind. Of course your body still belongs to me but as far as you conscious mind is concerned this all never existed and you will remember as such.

“If after a long stretch of time, I see you have accomplished your Queen’s orders, I may, repeat may, send my agents to retake you and once again become my servant. Guards, now get this piece of trash out of my eyesight.”

“I will obey my Queen, I will do everything you ordered,” said the girl, who suddenly gave a shiver as an orgasm crashed through her. The muscular guards picked her up roughly and led her away with her hips still moving.

As they watched the red-head’s tight ass bounce away, the silence was broken by Tracy, who had sat quietly all this time in her supplicant’s position.

“May I trouble my Queen for a cigarette? I really want to smoke,” she said softly.

Daniels instinctively reached into his pocket and drew a cigarette out of his pack. He was about to give it to Tracy when Shannen swatted it out of his hand.

She then opened up a gold cigarette case and handed one to Tracy. One of the gold catsuited women quickly brought out a lighter and Tracy was happily puffing away while still on her knees.

Shannen looked sternly at Daniels. “They don’t get that, the real stuff; they get these and only these.

“I’ll explain one time only. The techs have made a drug cocktail mixed into these cigarettes that keeps all my subjects in the same state of total enthrallment to me they have when fresh out of the tube.

“Little red cutie was not smoking, so the effects eventually degraded enough to be seduced by a boy. That is actually a high violation as all my thralls must be lesbian. That way, there are no husbands or boyfriends or pregnancies that can interfere with my plans for them in my empire.

“Unfortunately, the brainwashing process is like virginity, you can only do it once. Little red cutie will actually never again be in my service – but my empire will be several million dollars richer thanks to her.”

Shannen then turned down to look at Tracy.

“Since this is your first time I will cut you a break as well,” she said in a harsh voice. “Since your body belongs to me, it cannot open its mouth first. You will never again speak to me unless spoken to first. And it will be only be Yes, my Queen or No my Queen. Nothing more unless I ask for further explanation. Understand?”

Tracy realized she had made a mistake to her owner. She took the cigarette out and began kissing Ms. Shannen’s feet until she waved her to stop.

“Forgiven,” said Shannen as Tracy signed with relief and went back to smoking. The men watched her six-pack stomach as it heaved in and out with the inhaling and exhaling.

“The fitness magazine layout and having the perfect body speeded up my desire to acquire you but I have actually had my eye on you for a while,” said Shannen. “How could I not? Every gossip magazine seems to feature you on a weekly basis on the arm of some hunk at a big premiere or fancy Hollywood party.

“The fact you are barely clothed at them I am sure helped draw the photographers. Your appetite for men is, excuse me – was—truly remarkable. But of course that has all changed.”

Tracy then said “Buh…” but quickly shut up, remembering her Queen’s orders.

The word Tracy had intended to say was ‘Beard’.

For gay men in Hollywood, Tracy was their favorite beard.

It made perfect sense, going through the red carpet gauntlet of TV cameras, reporters and paparazzi with this incredibly sexy woman who was not afraid to show skin extinguished any public doubt about what team they played for.

Tracy’s smart, funny and care-free personality also made her popular with the media crowd, thus giving her ‘date’ extra publicity and also showing his fans what a heterosexual girl-magnet he was.

What usually happened was Tracy and the famous actor would go through the red carpet as a couple. The guy he was really dating and the woman Tracy had brought to the event would slip in quietly.

No one cared to check that Tracy and the guy she walked in never were together the rest of the night.

This way, the actor’s public image of sexy hunk that women dreamed about was preserved and Tracy and her date, lately Lindsay, got to be at the most exclusive parties and premieres in Hollywood, something a mere fitness club manager could never have been invited to otherwise.

Lindsay had seen her popularity at school skyrocket by showing pictures of herself with all the celebrities she met on those nights.

“The cogno meter says zero but just to make double-sure, Tracy has your sexuality changed since you have become my thrall?” asked Shannen.

“No my Queen,” said Tracy, dutifully telling the truth.

“You have the same exact viewpoint in terms of wanting to sleep with men or woman as when you were cursed with controlling your own body?” said Shannen pensively.

“Yes my Queen,” said Tracy.

“Fudge!” said Shannen as she kicked the air in frustration. She then turned to look at Daniels and the rest of her entourage.

“This happens about one in 175 times,” she said. “A woman is so into the heterosexual lifestyle even totally reprogramming her brain cannot change her sexuality. Even the extreme incentive of having massive orgasms by obeying me is not enough.

“To them, and Tracy is obviously one of them. Having sex with men is like breathing or their heart beating. A natural function can’t be changed.

“And like I said, there are no do-overs with this.”

Tracy’s eyes got a little wider as she heard what she knew was incorrect. But she remembered her Queen’s orders to only speak when spoken to.

Shannen pursed her lips.

“Well, there is no point in extending this. Seeing the perfect body here singing her allegiance to me just makes the disappointment bigger,” said Shannen who then pointed to a tall blonde in a gold catsuit, one of the two who had brought Tracy to her.

“Throw her back in the tube, reverse all processes erase all memories of this and have the acquisition unit toss her back where they found her.

“Sorry perfect girl but we’re going to have to do a catch and release with you.”

The sudden turn of events, her Queen sending her back to her old, horrible life where her body belonged to herself, put Tracy in a state of shock. She wanted to say something but her head was spinning.

She simply got up when the two gold latex-clad women pulled her up. She whimpered a bit as she was led away and sucked on her cigarette a little harder.

* * *

Hope and Alex sat in their room in the athletic dorm at Pepperdine University in Malibu awaiting the call to dinner.

They were known as the ‘soccer hotties’ on the United States women’s soccer team. Hope was tall with long dark hair, feisty and had a rockin’ body seemingly carved out of marble. Alex was young, just out of college, and had long blonde hair, a cute face and a shapely figure, basically the All-American girl men loved to ogle.

After a hard day of practice, they were now basically chilling.

Alex was on the computer while Hope was laying on the bed busy with her social media accounts, answering questions from her many fans on her mobile phone.

Alex then turned to Hope.

“This is too much,” she said, pointing to a swirl of colors on her computer screen,” she said. “It’s a program a fan sent me. It supposes to turn anyone who sees this into a mindless sex slave.”

“Ooh,” said Hope as she quickly came over and looked over Alex’s shoulder. The lights played on each of their faces.

“Is it making you want to be a sex slave Alex? It’s giving me a headache if anything,” said Hope.

“Nah, kind of pretty but not making me want to get into sex slavery. If I was horny I could just walk down to the Woman’s Celebrity Health Spa,” said Alex.

“You mean like the 15 times you walked down there the past three days to ‘get in some extra work’ at the spa,” said Hope with dripping sarcasm.

“Kind of,” said Alex with a smirk.

“Before we got here, I was wondering why the head of administration said we had to train here before going to London. I think the fact she was a female helped Tracy ‘talk’ her into us coming here.”

“Indeed,” said Hope. “Excellent choice as far as I am concerned.”

“Yeah because you have gone 17 times to the spa in the past three days for ‘extra hand-eye coordination tests’.”

“Passed all my tests,” said Hope with a big smile. “You’ll see in London. My hands are super-fast. No one will make a call on me for holding onto the ball too long.”

“I bet,” said Alex. “Hey, let’s send this over to Tracy. She’s into that mind over matter stuff. She might find it interesting. I mean to have the body she has, it must take incredible mind discipline to create.”

Hope just shrugged as Alex hit the ‘forward’ button to Tracy’s email account and wrote: “watch and become Alex’s and the US Soccer team’s sex slave” and hit send.

The dinner bell then sounded and Alex and Hope quickly forgot about the email as they bounded out the door to chow down.

* * *

Tracy woke up with a tongue licking her face.

As her vision cleared up, she saw it was her neighbor’s pet poodle. She then saw she was laying on the grass between her driveway and the front door.

She quickly got up and waved the poodle away. Tracy ran a hand through her luxurious brown hair and tried to figure out why she had fallen asleep on her own lawn.

She remembered talking to Lindsay’s mom for a bit, who was very proud of her daughter’s recent good grades, and leaving to get to her meeting.

She then looked at her watch and her eyes bugged out. She saw it was approximately three hours since the meeting probably ended. How long had she been sleeping on the grass? In all those hours shouldn’t Lindsay or someone come over to see if this woman lying unconscious on the ground was OK?

Tracy then looked at her thigh and saw a red mark. She also saw all the bees about 15 feet away buzzing around the flower bed that Lindsay had started up.

“I guess I’m allergic to bee stings, must have passed out when one of them got me,” thought Tracy and she quickly walked back into the house. The door had been left wide open.

She laughed as she put some ointment on the mark.

“Hmm, am I a willing slave to anyone? Nope,” she thought out loud. “The way my week has gone shouldn’t I should be going back to the hive and pledge to be a slave to the Queen Bee.

“Oh well, just a stupid bee sting reaction. Not used to normal.”

Tracy then started looking around for Lindsay. Church had been over for a long time. If Lindsay was doing something else with her mother she knew she was supposed to call.

Tracy checked her mobile phone. No texts or messages from Lindsay. Only thing she had received recently was an email from Alex.

Tracy stuck her head outside. She saw Lindsay’s car was not in the driveway so she still must be out.

Tracy’s gave a dismissive wave of her hand as she went back inside. She would have to give Lindsay a stern lecture on responsibility when she did return.

And make sure she suffered a thorough tongue-lashing afterward.

* * *

Hope and Alex shivered uncontrollably under the blanket of their bed.

Yet another ear-piercing scream had erupted outside their door.

“What the hell is happening out there,” said a terrified Hope.

“I don’t know and I don’t want to find out,” said an almost hysterical Alex. “You’re the veteran on the team, the one who doesn’t take guff, you go investigate.”

“Screw that,” said Hope. “You’re the star. They might not rape you and then chop you up into little pieces as fast.”

“Is that what you think they are doing?” said Alex, who was about to burst into tears.

“I don’t know but it really sucks that it’s Sunday night and this is the one time campus security is not on duty,” said Hope.

“I know … we’re on our own,” said Alex as she clutched Hope.

They both sat under the covers wordlessly gripping each other’s body tightly, scared of what lurked right outside their door,

They had come back to their room after dinner and the madness had started very shortly afterward.

It was always the same. They would hear a loud, almost non-human thumping sound and that would be followed a few minutes later by a woman’s scream, followed shortly by another woman’s bloodcurdling shout.

The rooms on the dorm floor were in a semicircle. Due to their status, Alex and Hope had the only room on the straight end of the floor, everyone else’s room fanned out in front of theirs.

Someone or gang or some THING was obviously going from room to room in methodical order. Being at the end of the hall, Alex and Hope knew they would be last.

A scream from what sounded like the room to their left made them grip each other tighter, if it was possible. Each wore nothing but a t-shirt and shorts with no underwear as they had been planning on going to bed early before their world went crazy.

“We have to do something,” said Alex in a trembling voice. “If I’m getting killed I’m putting up a fight.”

Hope nodded and they got out of bed. They rummaged through their belongings to see what weapons to fend off blood-thirsty attackers were available. It wasn’t much.

Alex found some sharp-spiked soccer sneakers from when the team had played on a muddy field. Hope had some high stiletto-heeled shoes from her time on the celebrity dance show.

“Right now I wish we were on the fencing team,” said Alex.

Shoes in hand, the pair only had to wait a few minutes before a loud but unemotional thump pounded on their door.

Alex turned to Hope.

“Go for the gold?”

“Go for the gold partner. I’m right here with you.”

Believing they were almost undoubtedly drawing their last breaths, Alex opened the door as she and Hope then reared back with the pitiful weapons they had to fight back with.

Lindsay stood in front of them.

She was nude and completely covered in sweat. Her completely shaved pussy was covered was wet and more liquid trickled down her thighs. Her face was speckled with white and her blonde hair was matted with sweat. Her tongue, which was bright red, stuck out a bit.

All the players on the team knew Lindsay.

Besides the extracurricular activities if offered, the Spa was the official workout site for the team and Tracy had developed a personal fitness program for each player to go through there.

Lindsay, having played soccer in high school, was totally star struck. She was adopted as sort of a team mascot as Lindsay was constantly around them at the Spa trying to be helpful.

A confused Hope and Alex looked at each other.

“I am the US soccer team and Alex’s sex slave,” said Lindsay in a voice without a shred of emotion.

She then walked in, grabbed Hope and threw her to the bed. She had within seconds ripped off Hope’s clothes and spread her legs.

She then began licking at Hope’s clit while pumping three fingers furiously in and out of her pussy.

Alex stood there slacked jawed for a minute as she watched Lindsay have sex with Hope. A minute ago she had thought she was about to be killed and now she was watching her roommate have sex. It was a lot to wrap around her head.

“Cripes Hope, that thing worked,” Alex finally said. “Lindsay must have seen it in Tracy’s email. She’s my slave so I’ll get her off you.”

“No ..way,” said Hope in a breathy voice. “This is awesome.”

In another minute, Hope let out a scream of pure sexual enjoyment. Her hips began bucking wildly and cum was spouting onto Lindsay’s face.

It was obviously going to be a while before Hope came down and even longer before she would come to her senses so Alex just stood there until …

Thump!

Alex almost jumped out of her skin. She turned with a confused look. She wasn’t scared anymore but WTF!!

She opened the door.

It was Tracy.

She was nude as well but unlike Lindsay she looked fresh as a daisy.

“I am Alex’s and the US soccer team’s sex slave,” said Tracy in a toneless voice.

“Must be first on the list with this one,” thought Alex.

Making no attempt to note what was happening on the bed, Tracy simply pushed Alex to the floor and made quick work of her skimpy clothes.

Unlike Lindsay, she did some foreplay with neck kissing and pulling the nipples on her breasts before hunkering down and eating out Alex’s blonde-tinged pussy.

Alex was soon screaming her lungs out and having her hips bounce on the floor.

When Alex finally stopped bouncing and cumming a while later. Tracy simply stood up, hands at her sides.

“Alex has received sex, should Sex Slave Tracy now give sex to rest of team?” said Tracy in the same eerily dead voice.

Alex looked up at Tracy, staring at the magnificent body she just had incredible sex with and wanted very much to have her tongue in her again.

“I’m a team player.” she grumbled to herself.

“Tracy, you have done well as a sex slave to Alex, now go around the floor and have sex with all members of the US Soccer team and then return,” she said.

Tracy nodded slightly and quickly left. A thump was soon heard on the door next to their room.

“What about her,” said an out of breath Hope, pointing to Lindsay, now standing straight and looking at nothing.

“You got to have some perks being the team leaders,” said Alex with a smile. “Sex Slave Lindsay, as your mistress I have some instructions for you.

“And after Tracy has finished having sex with the 20 other girls on the floor and returns, I will have even further instructions for the both of you.”

Suddenly there was a knock on the door but it did not sound like the unearthly thump of Lindsay and Tracy.

When Alex opened the door she saw Carli, who lived in the next room.

“Alex, Tracy is over there totally defiling Nicole in the most disgusting way possible,” said Carli excitedly.

“Is that a problem?” asked Alex.

“Heck no,” answered Carli. “Can’t wait for my turn. The thing is…”

“Yes?” said Alex.

“Tracy said she was dying for a cigarette and asked if we could get her one. Obviously, we want to keep her … really happy.”

Alex chuckled and said she thought Carli might find a pack laying around in the janitorial office.

(Next: Monday, Monday. The last day.)