The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Perfect Body

By Rinky Dink

Sunday Part 1

Tracy bolted upright in bed as the alarm rang. She could see by the clock it was 8 a.m. She rubbed her head as she looked at it. She didn’t remember setting the alarm.

She stopped thinking about the clock as she sniffed a smell wafting into her room. It’s bacon!!

Tracy ran down the stairs so fast she almost tripped. There in the kitchen was – Lindsay!! – looking oh so cute in the fetish French maid’s outfit Tracy had bought her, cooking at the stove.

In their brief time living together, the pair had made up a Sunday morning tradition.

Lindsay would wear the French maid’s outfit, which had the crotch, chest and butt exposed, and cook for what was Tracy a treat, turkey bacon and egg substitute. It was the only time all week they ate the same meal.

“Lindse!” screamed Tracy as she gave her a big hug and then reflexively gave her a pinch on the butt.

“My word, someone is a lot more awake at this hour than I expected,” said Lindsay with a smile as she moved the bacon around the pan.

“You OK, Lindse, what’d they do to you,” asked Tracy hurridly, the horrible memories of Saturday flooding back to her.

“What are you talking about?” said Lindsay. “Who did what to me? No one did anything. You’re the one acting a bit weird.”

“I was worried that I didn’t see you when I came in,’ said Tracy.

“Well, you were still out when I drove myself home - thank you very much - so I, for once, actually slept in my own bed,” said Lindsay as she started putting the food on plates. “Got a good nights sleep, although not as fun. Didn’t even hear you come in.”

“But EBX, we have to stop them,” said Tracy, wearing nothing but a t-shirt. “They’ve done something to you, and me, but worse to you.”

As Lindsay sat down, she looked at Tracy like she would the crazy, homeless woman they saw outside the food store.

“Tracy, I’m just a kid, I admit it, but I’m a little scared right now about you,” she said. “Ever since we got to the party, you have just been whacked.

“Why don’t you tell me what EBX has ‘done to us’ and why I’m worse. But do it while eating please, while the stuff is hot.”

Tracy figured her instructions from Raul would stop her from talking openly about it, but the words tumbled out easily. Apparently, she could say anything she wanted, as long as it was to someone already with the base instructions implanted.

She told Lindsay everything she remembered, what the camera flashes really were, the drug, the chloroforming, the conveyer belt, the naked runway show she had put on. Lindsay just ate her food and listened.

Lindsay then excused herself and returned a few minutes later and sat down.

“OK Trace, I’ve heard your version of what happened. Now, let me tell you mine and at the end we can decide what to do. And please eat your breakfast while I’m talking, it’s the one time you have a real meal all week.”

Tracy dug into her eggs but her eyes focused on Lindsay.

“yes, we got to the party, had pictures taken, yada, yada. I come up to you asking about using cocaine because I’m getting a lot of pressure. You say no way but will show me a trick where the other girls will think I did. You go up to one of the piles of coke to show me but get caught.

“So now, everyone’s watching, chanting ‘Perfect, perfect, perfect!’.

A line is put on a table, someone gives you a dollar bill and you snort away. Then, I don’t know, I guess because what you usually put in your body is so pure, you really reacted strongly to the coke. I’d say you were high as a kite, but more like a rocket ship.

“You were running around, pinching butts, French kissing girls, not that they minded. You then jumped in the water topless and threw a volleyball at my head for no reason. You also made several more trips to the coke pile.

“You were so coked up. Finally, you crawled back to your lounge chair and crashed. First time I ever heard you snore. Everyone then wanted to go inside because they had lots of fun activities planned there. This one girl, I think her name was Becky, volunteered to stay outside with you to make sure you were OK. You had been in the bushes with her earlier for a couple minutes.

“Anyhow, we have more fun inside and the day ends with a group session where EBX offers us jobs at their resort. We are each given an envelope with the pay, benefits, job description for each person and which resort we would be placed in. They also had a note in my envelope that said I’d at least start as the same place as you, if we both accepted jobs.

“When I opened the envelope, it took me about a nano-second to say yes. Wow! I’ll make more than my dad. That’ll show him. Pretty much all the other girls accepted on the spot too. You’d be crazy not to.

“So, I’m sitting there going over the employment contract with the EBX human resources guy when I get tapped on the shoulder. It’s Becky.

“She said you finally woke up but we’re still zonked. You kept running around saying ‘EBX owns my body. Take me, take me.’ She said a doctor on the grounds checked you out and said you just needed rest. Becky was told by Raul he would bring you home when ready and I should take the car.”

Now it was Tracy’s turn to sit there stone-faced.

“Really?” is all she could say.

“Well, you tell me Trace, I’m just a high school kid,” said Lindsay. “What makes more sense?

“A big successful corporation will risk its existence by kidnapping girls and brainwashing them into becoming sex slaves. But they also throw these helpless slaves lavish parties and pay them extremely well. And they employ hundreds of these girls, yet not one word of this leaks out.

“Or, a woman who has gone through a lot the past week has a chance to finally let her hair down, does a little bit too much sniffy-sniffy, and imagines an incredible fantasy.

“I’ll call EBX right now and tell them to cancel the town car for us at noon if you think we’re just a couple of brainwashed slaves – once again.”

Tracy just sat there. If there was something dumber than a complete idiot, she felt like it. Lindsay was an extraordinary kid.

“I didn’t sign my contract yet, I can’t go” Tracy said simply.

“They told me. It will be waiting for us in the car, you can give it to Raul at the airport,” said Lindsay.

At that moment, Lindsay reached out in front of Tracy to grab the now empty plate.

Tracy noted the small depression mark in her upper right arm. One thing Tracy knew every inch of, even after a coke-filled wigging out, was Lindsay’s body. She knew that mark had not been there the day before. Tracy then looked at her own right arm. It had a small, depression mark in the exact same place.

Just like if she has been injected by a needle 24 hours earlier.

Tracy’s eyes got wide and she stared at Lindsay, who was now at the sink doing the dishes.

“I’ve made most of my calls, saying my goodbyes and setting up things for when I’m away,” said Lindsay merrily as she scrubbed. “I suggest you start the same.”

When Lindsay did not hear Tracy reply, she turned around. Seeing the look on Tracy’s face, Lindsay grimaced and rolled her eyes.

“Cripes. It would have been so much easier if you had just bought the ‘It was all a coke-induced dream’ story,” said Lindsay. “Damn you and your super-fitness and damn super smarts. If you could have acted like a regular person for once and used cocaine or drank alcohol at a party we wouldn’t have this problem.

“You know my mind and body are bonded to EBX. We are one. I’ve already called them to tell them you malfunctioned. Someone will be over in a few minutes. Can we make this thing easy and just sit here and wait instead of having another big fight.

“You know you can’t escape EBX. I won’t let you.”

Lindsay grabbed her frying pan, expecting yet another battle with Tracy.

However, Tracy just got a sad look on her face, said “I can’t take this anymore” and grabbed her head.

Her arms soon fell off her head and to her sides. Her eyelids closed and her head lolled and hit the top of the chair and Tracy’s entire body became limp as he body splayed on the chair.

Lindsay put down the frying pan. She checked Tracy’s pulse and it was strong. She just got overwhelmed with the situation, thought Lindsay. Poor thing, when EBX integrates her into its system like I am, she won’t have this problem of having to think for yourself.

Lindsay bent down and hoisted Tracy’s body over her shoulder. She could feel Tracy’s arm swinging behind her back as she carried her out of the kitchen.

* * *

Donna Chung did not normally wear a tight red dress and heels to one of her work stops. But, somehow, she felt she should dress up and look nice for this.

Yes, she was 28 years old and had heard since she started working for EBX she was good looking enough to be part of the resort staff. She smoothed out her dress over her slim but curvy figure, adjusted her glasses and shook out her dark, shoulder-length hair.

As she knocked on the door, she took a gulp of air. She had never, ever, done anything like what she was about to do yet she felt almost compelled. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity.

She quickly turned back into her normal, cool professional self as the door swung open.

Donna’s eyes got a bit wide as what looked like the maid had answered her knock. Except this maid’s uniform had her naked boobs and hey-nanner fully on display.

“Oh, I’m so sorry, I forgot I had this on,” exclaimed Lindsay as her face reddened. “This is something I wear in, well, never mind. I’ll go up and change after I take you to Tracy.”

“It doesn’t matter,” said Chung. “I am Donna Chung, med tech and EBX rank four.”

“Cool, I was waiting for you,” said Lindsay. “I am Slut Puppet Lindsay, EBX rank 10.”

“Take me to the subject,” said Chung, who chuckled a bit to herself. The garbagemen at EBX were rank nine. These girls had no idea that the rest of the company considered them the bottom of the barrel.

With one exception, in Chung’s eyes.

“I rarely know the women I have to deal with but I am actually a subscriber to Fitness World magazine and got the edition with Tracy on the cover just this week,” said Chung as she followed Lindsay down a hall. “It was pretty amazing.”

“Yes, they did do a good job,” said Lindsay as they entered the living room.

Tracy lay right in the middle of the room on the shag carpet she installed in every room she might suddenly want to drag someone down to the floor on.

Donna actually took a step backward, almost tumbling onto the carpet.

Yes, she had seen the photo spread, but to see Tracy’s body in the flesh was something else.

Chung eyed her analytically. Lindsay had pulled off the t-shirt and Tracy was now totally nude.

Lindsay had also put her arms right by her sides. Her legs were slightly spread and some moisture was visible near the hips. Had Lindsay engaged in a little fun while waiting for her arrival with her unconscious roomie?

Donna looked over the perfectly tan skin, not a single flaw except for the familiar needle mark on the upper right arm.

Her breasts were conical, perfectly sized and stood up on their own. A bra was unneeded. They were certainly large but not out of proportion to the rest of her body. Her hair was a luxurious brown, hanging just below her shoulders. Not long but not too short. Once again, perfect.

Chung put down her black bag and bent down next to her. She looked for something out of line, something that was a little too big or too small. Her verdict:

“Perfect in every way,” she gasped.

“That she is,” said Lindsay, standing to her left, near Tracy’s head. “I can’t wait until EBX integrates her into the system like I am.”

Lindsay broke Donna out of the semi-trance she had been put in gazing upon Tracy’s incredible body. Time to go to work.

Chung opened her bag and took out a white rag, obviously soaked in some liquid, encased in a plastic baggie.

“I need you Slut Puppet to walk over there, take the rag out of this bag, put it to your face and breathe deeply until I tell you to stop,” she said.

Lindsay put on a quizzical look.

“The town car is coming in an hour for us, shouldn’t I get dressed and finish packing,” Lindsay asked. “Certainly can’t go to the airport looking like this. Nothing can bring suspicion to EBX’s plans after all.”

Donna tore her gaze away from Tracy and glared at Lindsay.

The base conditioning had not totally sunk in yet with this one apparently. Although her focus was totally on being part of EBX, she was thinking intelligently and independently, two big no-no’s for resort staffers. Extra treatment would be recommended in her report for this one.

“What is your rank slut puppet?”

“10”

“What is mine?”

“Four”

Donna stuck out her arm with the bag in her hand. Lindsay came over and took and then went into the far corner.

Donna watched as Lindsay’s nose twitched as she removed the rag from the bag.

She gave a quick look over at Donna, saw she was watching, and put the rag over her face. Donna could see by the way Lindsay’s very generous chest heaved that she was indeed breathing from the rag heavily.

Donna had no intention of telling Lindsay to stop. The rag was soaked with EBX’s concentrated chloroform.

Lindsay’s body began to weave a bit and soon she had trouble keeping her head up, but she continued to breathe in the fumes as ordered.

Finally, the rag fluttered out of Lindsay’s hand as she toppled to her side. Chung now noticed that Lindsay’s bare ass was also exposed in the outfit.

But Lindsay was merely a morsel to Chung; she had associated with pretty blonde teens like Lindsay lots of time in her job. She was here for the grand buffet, and she turned her attentions to Tracy, still sleeping peacefully on the floor.

“Step 1 accomplished,” she said softly to herself. “Step 2, giving Tracy the antidote to get the drug out her system so I can go to Step 3, reinjecting her so she will listen to MY instructions, ready to roll.”

Chung dipped into her bag and took out a needle. She held Tracy’s limp arm and found a spot to inject her with it.

It would take a few minutes for the antidote to wipe out the drug. Looking at Tracy’s still slumbering form, Chung couldn’t help but put her hands under her skirt and move her panties aside as began playing with herself.

Within 30 seconds she had a violent shudder course through her. All she had to do was look at Tracy’s body so close to her, she was immediately turned on again quickly went back to working it.

Her plan was working perfectly as well and that made her even more turned on.

When Chung had received the phone call to come here and got the details, she knew there had been no ‘malfunction’. Tracy was totally controlled by the drug, or she would have run away to freedom a long time ago.

But because she had been held out of the base conditioning session for that stupid runway show, all she had in her head were probably some simple instructions from a stupid EBX executive in no way qualified to handle such a task.

Tracy was able to express concern to someone already processed by EBX, but not do anything about the situation.

But the EBX people did not know that. The non-medical trained higher ups thought maybe Tracy’s super-fitness had made her somehow immune to the drug and Chung was to give them an evaluation as soon as possible.

Chung shuddered as another orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks.

“Yep, drug worthless on her, is what I’ll say. Then she will be mine,” thought Donna.

She noted some of her love juice had squirted onto Tracy’s body. “Get used to it,”

she thought.

Donna looked at her watch and saw enough time had passed for the antidote to have done its job.

She took out another needle and smiled. Once she injected Tracy with this, she would wake her up and fill her head with instructions on her new life as Donna’s permanent sex partner.

Chung crossed over Tracy’s body to grab the other arm for this injection. She could feel Tracy’s soft breath. No halitosis here, even the air she breathed out was perfect apparently.

Donna leaned across as she found a proper vein for the injection. The needle was a couple of feet from its target when Chung suddenly felt a violent movement from underneath her.

Donna flew backward and as she hit the floor the needle came out of hand.

Before she could move, or even digest what had happened. Donna saw Tracy upright and grabbing the needle. With cat-like quickness, Tracy grabbed the needle and held down Donna’s right arm.

Chung got a terrified look on her face as Tracy injected her with the needle.

When she finished the injection, Tracy threw the needle away and with all her might lay across Chung and held her down.

Donna tried to get up and flee but it was no use. Tracy had 10 inches and probably 50 pounds on her of perfectly-toned muscle.

Tracy kept shouting “Do not resist, you are my slave!” but Donna kept squirming and trying to find a way to get up from under her.

After a couple of minutes, Donna stopped squirming.

Why should she resist, Chung figured, she was Tracy’s slave after all. That fact was plain as day.

“I do not resist my Mistress, Sex Slave Donna ready for instruction,” she said to make sure her mistress knew she was a good sex slave.

Tracy got off of her. Donna immediately got up and stood ram-rod straight, thrusting her chest out in hopes of pleasing her mistress.

“Sex slave? I think just said slave,” said Tracy, who actually was able to smile now that the tables had turned. “I think I get it. Are you a horny little Asian girl who wants to make love to me long time?”

“I will do whatever mistress wants,” Donna said. “I will be happy to now make love to you for a long time.”

Donna immediately stepped forward to have sex but frowned when Tracy held up her hand.

“Whoa there sex slave whatever your name is,” she said. “First things first. Is Lindsay OK, what did you do to her. I almost jumped out of my phony sleep when I heard her keel over.”

“Just chloroform mistress,” said Donna. “She will be fine. I will now make love to you long time?”

“Not quite yet,” said Tracy, who put her hand to her chin. “OK sex slave, here is your assignment.

“First, give Lindsay the antidote so she is no longer a slut puppet, well, at least for EBX. Then make sure EBX does not come to pick either me or Lindsay up and have no further plans for either one of us.

“I then want you to pretend you were the person before I injected you and made you my slave. Go to a police station, the one nearest your house, and tell them all you know about EBX and its brainwashing of girls into prostitutes. You will be entirely truthful and cooperative. You will do whatever the police want, without question.

“Once you have finished your obligation to the police, and society if they need to lock you up, you will return here to fulfill your duties as sex slave.”

“With my standing in the company, and the lack of real knowledge of how it works by my bosses, these are simple tasks,” said Donna as she fished for another needle filled with antidote. “Your sex slave will return shortly.”

“Not if you are serving two to four in the pen,” thought Tracy.

Tracy then felt a bit of a chill and remembered she was naked.

“Sex slave I am going up to throw some clothes on. I just remembered I have a meeting to go to. You will obey all my instructions.”

“Yes, mistress,” said Donna, who again frowned when Tracy said she was putting on clothes.

As Tracy left the room a thought occurred to her.

“It was illegal to turn someone into a lesbian prostitute, wasn’t it?

“… If not, guess I have my own slave. Win-win situation for me either way.”

As Tracy came back downstairs, she could see Donna was gone and Lindsay was just waking up.

“I am like fog-bound … help,” said Lindsay, trying to get up and failing mightily.

Tracy helped her get up and guide her to the couch. She gave a playoff squeeze of one of her boobs sticking out as she was still in the fetish maid’s outfit.

“Oh gosh,” cried Lindsay hands on her head as she looked at the clock on the wall. “My mom will be here in 10 minutes to pick me up for church. I didn’t call her when I was going to go off to …. That was real right Trace?”

“I had to pretend to feint or you were going to bop me with a frying pan, so it was real to me,” chuckled Tracy as she gave Lindsay a soothing rub.

“I’m not even going to ask how I am not on a plane ready to fulfill my duties as a lesbian prostitute,” said Lindsay. “I assume the usual. You somehow broke free of the spell, defeated the enemy with your looks and brains and now everything is OK.”

“Just another day at the office in this crazy week,” said Tracy, as Lindsay began to sigh from the rubbing.

“See you’re ready to go to your weekly meeting but could you distract my mom while I go upstairs and shower and change,” asked Lindsay with her puppy dog look.

“No problem,” said Tracy as she got up. She was dressed in Daisy Dukes and a very thin pink half t-shirt.

“A group of lesbian fitness instructors I doubt will get too upset with me for being late when I walk in. When I dress like this, they don’t get upset with me about anything.”

Next: Sunday, Part II