The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Perfect Body

By Rinky Dink

Saturday

“Woo, hoo!” shouted Lindsay as Tracy’s refurbished 1972 red Corvette blew past yet another car trundling on the highway.

There was a family inside that glared at the pair of young women, who were each wearing only a string bikini. They could faintly hear the mother’s shout of “Put some clothes on!” as they passed.

Lindsay proceeded to stand up and turn around. She was about to pull down her bikini bottom and moon the car when Tracy quickly pulled her back into the seat.

“Kids in there, not cool,” she said sharply. “Just makes you look like an ass, with your ass, like their mom.”

Lindsay stuck her tongue out at Tracy.

“Just wanted to tell the bitch that we’re going to an exclusive pool party hosted by the EBX Corporation in Palm Springs, and the engraved invitation said bikinis only, so we are quite appropriately dressed for the occasion,” said Lindsay.

“And to go pound sand,” added Tracy.

“That as well,” said Lindsay.

The episode was quickly forgotten as it was a beautiful Southern California day and the pair was in too good a mood to worry what some soccer mom thought.

After what had been a tumultuous week, to say the least, they were glad to be going to a place where all that was expected of them was to sit around a pool and enjoy free drinks, food and entertainment at a palatial estate.

Tracy had almost forgotten she had accepted an invitation weeks ago from EBX, long before all ‘The Perfect Body’ hoopla, to go to a pool party honoring the most beautiful women in California and Nevada.

The invitation had only been for her but, on a hunch, Tracy emailed them a picture of Lindsay in a bikini. They had within minutes replied that she had been put on the guest list as well.

Lindsay began grooving to the Indigo Girls CD Tracy was playing.

Tracy kept looking at the driving instructions she had received to the party. She was told the address would not appear on any GPS.

Lindsay suddenly turned to Tracy and asked: “When did you know you wanted to have sex with women?”

Tracy chuckled. “What brought that on?”

“I dunno,” said Lindsay. “It’s just that I always went out with boys until I met you and the other girls at the Spa. Now, I’m having like the greatest time of my life and I had never even thought of being with girls before.

“So, I was just wondering when you discovered you want to have sex with other women. It just seems so natural for you. Maybe you always did.”

“So you want to know if I was ‘born this way’, is that it,” said Tracy who then laughed. “Well, we still have a ways to go, I have time to tell my tale of lesbian conversion.”

Lindsay turned down the CD player’s volume. She actually been dying to know this almost since the day she had met Tracy.

“For most of my formative years, I admit I was a complete slut – with boys,” said Tracy as Lindsay gave a gasp. “Yup. My legs were spread wide open for pretty much any boy who wanted to stick his wiener in there.”

“You see, I had a rough childhood too and I was in full rebellion mode from my parents by the time I hit high school. I was a bad seed. I smoked pot, got in trouble in school, had lousy grades and got a reputation as ‘Easy lay Tracy’. As I said, with boys.

“At the time, I thought I was the coolest person on Earth. Looking back, I was just a kid angry at the world and lashing out.”

“Wow,” said Lindsay. “You are like the straightest person I know, in the non-sexually sense of course. I mean, really, you don’t do anything bad. What happened?’

“Lesbianism,” said Tracy.

“Really?” gasped Lindsay.

“The only thing I really cared about at school was the field hockey team. I just felt a closeness to the players and I really looked up to the coach, Miss May,” continued Tracy.

“She was just out of college and super-hot. She was tall, blonde and very athletic, a little like you Lindsay. Of course, I thought my strong feelings for her were platonic and I just admired her as my coach.

“After all, I was into guys, and the all the sex I had with guys proved it.

“Then one afternoon, I had to go to the nurse’s office for an injury so I hit the showers late. I was in the only one in there but I didn’t mind. It wasn’t like I was rushing to get home.

“Now, I wasn’t ‘The Perfect Body’ back then, but I wasn’t bad. No complaints from all the guys I slept with.

“So, I’m soaping up and suddenly I see these white, fine-boned hands cupping my breasts. I give a little yelp, turn around and see its Miss May, buck naked.

“I was floored. I said ‘Miss May, what is this about?’ and she said “I’m going to make love to you Tracy, have a problem with that?’

“Now, remember, to this point I’d never been with a woman in my life, but I instantly replied ‘No’. If I had thought about it, I might have said no way and ran off to find security in my soap suds, but my instincts I guess took over.”

“And you had sex with your field hockey coach right there?” said Lindsay in a breathy voice as this story was turning her on.

“She dragged me down to the tile floor and amid the soap bubbles and running water she made sweet girl on girl love to me,” said Tracy. “I was bucking like a bronco with orgasms. I knew then and there I wanted to do nothing else but make love to women. Had to call 15 boys that night who thought I was their steady girlfriend and tell them we were through.”

“Wow, but how did that turn you from a bad girl into the goodie two-shoes you are today,” asked Lindsay. “I mean, it’s great you now loved sex with women but that doesn’t change your behavior.”

“Yes it did, in a way. See, now that we were lovers, I told Miss May, sorry, her name was Bethany, about my home situation,” said Tracy in a surprisingly matter of fact tone. “Within a week, family services allowed me to move out of my parent’s and into Bethany’s house. They said it would be a better environment.

“Everybody at school thought she was just a kind teacher saving a student from a bad situation and selflessly offering her own home as a refuge.”

“Certainly was better for me. We had sex night and day. Sex before breakfast, sex after school, sex at night. I basically became addicted to lesbian sex. It was a big change but I had to make other big changes for the sex I now craved to continue.

“I was now after all the live-in lover of a teacher at my school and that meant I had to shape up. If I got out of line in class, the teacher could tell Bethany knowing I lived with her and she might get mad and not have sex with me that night. That was unthinkable the way I was, so I straightened up real fast and became a model student.

“Of course, being a teacher, education was important to her so when we weren’t having sex she began helping me study and I started getting good grades.

“And living with a field hockey coach who was also a physical education teacher meant I had no choice but to live a healthy lifestyle. Goodbye pot, beer and anything with carbs, hello going to the gym every day, eating fruits and vegetables and lots of juicing.”

“So your converting to lesbianism put you on the path to success, so to speak,” said Lindsay.

“Yep,” said Tracy. “Having sex with girls is not a lifestyle choice for me. It’s more like my life.

“OK, enough personal digging my lesbian hatchling, we’re here.”

* * *

The large gate and huge wall that surrounded it showed Tracy and Lindsay that this was a place that you only got into if they wanted you to.

Regular ID was not enough to get into this party, Tracy had to hand the guard her and Lindsay’s certified birth certificates before they were allowed to drive in.

A valet immediately grabbed Tracy’s keys as they reached the front door of what seemed almost like a palace.

A tall, well-dressed man with slicked back dark hair and a pencil-thin mustache came up to them.

“I am Raul, I am here to guide you through the procedures to get into the great celebration of beautiful women we have planned. Please come inside.”

“I hope it’s not too cold in there, we’re not exactly dressed for indoors,” Tracy said, trying to lighten the atmosphere.

“Everything is planned for you and our other guests enjoyment,” said Raul as they weaved through corridors. “The EBX Corporation is the most profitable private resort company in the world. It is so because every site is staffed by beautiful women.

“This is our way of giving back to those who have given us so much.”

Raul gave them the low-down on the do’s and don’t of being on the estate before they entered a large room with several men at a table.

“We want to keep things simple for our honored guests,” said Raul. “All we need is a picture taken of each of you for our security files. Then the fun begins and I will take you to the party. These gentlemen will take care of you.”

Tracy and Lindsay each filled out a brief form and then a man took each one of them by the arm and escorted them to adjacent rooms and then the door was shut.

Raul watched as by the edges of the door he could see many white flashes of light.

He greeted Tracy and Lindsay when they emerged. They both briefly rubbed their upper right arm as they came out but seemed definitely in an upbeat mood.

“Time to get you to the pool,” he said

“Awesome,” said Lindsay, “I am ready to party.”

* * *

Tracy had some high expectations for a party run by EBX. She knew some of the best-looking fitness instructors in the Los Angeles area had quit their jobs to work for them because they treated their employees so well.

She had no desire to do that; the Women’s Celebrity Health Spa was her baby. She had turned a down-and-out club into the center of fitness and girl-on-girl sex in the Malibu area and was darn proud of it.

But even she was a bit floored at how extravagant the event was.

She estimated there were about 30 girls being ‘honored’ and the total amount of body fat on them she figured to be 0.0.

“If I’m the perfect body, these girls must be 99.99 percent,” thought Tracy, who knew the images of these girls would lead to hours of frigging herself when she got home.

She would probably would have dipped into her bikini bottom right now but the place swarmed with attendants waiting to act upon any girls whim.

No one’s glass got under half full before it was refilled. There was a sumptuous buffet and if a girl wanting something not placed out there, all she had to do was request it and a plate was put in front of her within five minutes.

There was a cool band playing, water games in the Olympic-sized pool run by lifeguards so good-looking that Tracy had to admit, if one of them made a play for her, she’d be sorely tempted. There was also a big-screen TV showing movies that had not even been released yet.

Tracy was usually the instigator at parties, which usually led it to being turned into an orgy, which in turn led to many more invitations to parties.

But this time, she was more than happy to sit back in her beach chair, sip her 100-percent pure mineral water and watch the show.

She was glad Lindsay was having such a good time. After what the poor kid had gone through the past week, she deserved it. She had even relaxed Lindsay’s dietary restrictions for the party, telling her she could pig out on whatever she wanted.

She watched as Lindsay flitted from group to group, activity to activity, laughing and with a big smile.

Lindsay suddenly broke off from one group at the other end of the pool and ran up to Tracy.

“Hi stranger, what’s it been, two hours since I talked to you,” said Tracy, with a smirk to let Lindsay know she was just joking.

“Oh my goodness Trace, this is like the best party ever,” gushed Lindsay. “These girls are like, all so super-cool. They have the greatest stories. All of them have at some point have dated my favorite actor or singer.

“Only bad part is I feel so ugly when I’m around them. They are so beautiful. We need to up my fitness routine.”

“You are being too self-critical, you fit in very well with the crowd,’ asked Tracy. “So having a good time?”

“The best,’ said Lindsay. “I’ve eaten three hot dogs, two bowls of ice cream and a plate of these things on crackers called caviar that were just delish. We need to get this caviar stuff for back home.”

“No problem, only $500 an ounce,” said Tracy. “Now why do I detect a purpose for you coming over. You can see me anytime.”

“Well, you see Trace,” meandered Lindsay, kicking her bare foot at the ground. “In case you didn’t notice, there are all these bowls filled to the gills with cocaine.

“Everyone is doing it. They are all snorting up a storm and laughing and giggling afterward because it makes them feel so good and then they kind of paw at me, which is kind of neat. They all want me to try it.”

“Isn’t it illegal,” asked Tracy.

“That’s what I thought,” said Lindsay. “But one of the guys said that the owner of this place has it registered as like a foreign consulate. Legally we aren’t even in the United States so American law does not apply.

“You know I don’t do drugs Trace but I look like such a weenie if I don’t get coked up too. This one time, please.”

Lindsay gave Tracy a puppy dog look that usually melted her heart, but this was a little more serious issue than whether Tracy would give her anal or not..

“Look Lindse, as I told you on the way up here, when I was young and stupid I did a lot of drugs,” she said. “I probably snorted a mountain of coke in my time. Every guy knew all they had to do was lay some sugar on the table and my panties quickly came off. I used to wear a coke spoon around my neck as a badge of honor.

“Some people can handle it, but many can’t and there is no reason to tempt it. I learned to get high on life and putting my body in the best physical shape possible. That’s true happiness.”

Tracy saw Lindsay begin to frown.

“But I’ve been in your situation as well. I’ve gone to lots of Hollywood parties where it seems everyone is dropping pills or snorting coke. I don’t preach there. I usually just tell my clients afterward if they don’t stop doing drugs they can’t have sex at the spa anymore. Lost some big clients because of that, but I can’t in good conscience be in charge of someone’s fitness and ignore them doing something that hurts their body.

“But I don’t like being called a weenie either, so I’ve developed a technique where I look to be snorting but it’s actually going up the side of my face and into my hand. I just drop the coke back in the pot when no one is looking.

“So, you do have my permission to get high, but I’ll never have sex with you again. Or you learn my little trick.”

Lindsay gave a long sigh but there was never a doubt which choice she would make.

“Trick”

* * *

Tracy got off her chair for a little while to mix and mingle.

She helped her team win the water polo match, crashing the winning spike off Lindsay’s head. She also felt the pressure of doing some coke.

The other girls thought it would be fun for the woman with the perfect body to do drugs, so Tracy did her fake snorting act and that seemed to please them, as well as for some reason the attendants. Thinking she was now high, they became much friskier physically in touching her, so it kind of worked out for Tracy.

But she was soon back in her comfy chair. After a couple more hours, she noticed the pool area was becoming deserted. She hadn’t even seen Lindsay in a while.

When she asked where everyone was, the attendants told her there was a magic show going on inside and also many of girls wanted to take a nap and the house had many bedrooms that could accommodate them.

Tracy just shrugged and worked on her tan. She seen enough of magicians for the week, thank you, and, with her extreme fitness, it took a lot more than this to make her tired.

Finally, the only ones left were she and a blonde girl about halfway up the pool deck. The band and lifeguards had long gone, only some attendants remained.

Tracy gave her a wave. She had spoken to her briefly. Her name was Becky and she was 19-years-old and a showgirl in Las Vegas. She was the daughter of a police officer and had only come because her good friend, a fellow showgirl, had insisted. Probably the only other one who had not done coke too, thought Tracy.

Raul then appeared next to Tracy and it gave her a start. She had not seen him since he had led her and Lindsay to the party.

“Hey,” she said.

“You will do exactly as I say or people I designate say,” Raul said in his accented voice. “You will in no way shape or form either physically or verbally do anything to stop what you are ordered to do.

“From now on, until told otherwise, you will speak only when given permission by me or my designated persons. All of your energy will be toward following my instructions.”

Tracy just furrowed her brow and stared at him. Who the heck was he to tell her what to do. She was just about to tell him off when he handed her a rag that reeked.

“This is concentrated chloroform, very powerful. It will render someone unconscious in seconds. All the women in your group have been chloroformed and are currently stowed away to be prepared for training.

“Since they were all stoned or drunk, it was easy to knock them out once they entered the house. You two are the only ones left. I want you to go over to the young blonde woman over there and chloroform her into unconsciousness. You will then return to this spot and say ‘My body belongs to EBX’.”

Tracy’s eyes widened. She knew she would certainly not follow that order.

As she got up off the chair, she knew there was no way she could do such a thing to such a nice girl. Becky was so sweet and she gave Tracy a wave as she approached.

Tracy smiled back to her. She wanted her to know she had nothing to fear.

Becky looked quizzically at the towel for just a second as Tracy pushed it onto her face. Tracy tried to pull away but she couldn’t, if anything she pressed harder until she heard Becky gasp and saw her body go slack. Then she was able to remove the cloth easily.

Tracy was furious.

They had made her do a horrible thing to such a good kid. She really was going to let them have it and then go grab Lindsay and get the heck out of there.

She went right up to Raul, fury in her eyes and said:

“My body belongs to EBX.”

* * *

As Tracy followed Raul through the house, she could see the bodies of unconscious women, all of them in bikinis and gorgeous, lined up neatly in rows.

All were sleeping peaceably but Tracy knew it was not of their own choice.

Tracy raised her hand to Raul to ask to speak. He nodded his permission

“You got me, I can’t fight the drug obviously, can you at least tell me what this is all about,” said Tracy in a defeated voice. “Why?”

“It’s really simple,” said Raul, who gave a nod the other way and Tracy could hear machinery being started. “EBX is the top international resort company in the world because of our great staff of beautiful women.

“And what do customers want to do more than anything with beautiful hotel staff? Stare, yes, but have sex with them even more, and pay handsomely for the privilege I might add.

“Now, our problem was we had to find a way to make normal thinking women who have incredible bodies want to work for us and not mind becoming prostitutes.”

“The drug,” said Tracy as the pair had stopped in front of a large room that had a conveyer belt in the middle of the entrance.

“Exactly, we had our South American chemists work on it. The came up with something where the brain, when given this drug, automatically obeys any command without the usual filter of reason.”

“I don’t remember getting any drug, all I’ve had here was water,” said Tracy.

“Remember when you had your picture taken,” said Raul with a grin. “Only the first flash was really a picture. The rest was a hypnotic light show that put you in a deep trance. You sat there like a statue while we injected you with the drug. We also programmed you to have a good time and relax and think as little as possible.

“That’s why we had all the free cocaine and the girls were so enthusiastic about using it. It makes the collecting process so much easier when they are. When they would come inside, chloroforming the girls was pretty easy.”

“But I know Lindsay didn’t really snort the cocaine,” said Tracy.

“Yes, we could tell, the whole area is monitored. We just gave her five spiked up wine coolers and she guzzled them down,” said Raul.

“Lindsay!,” said Tracy as she looked up in exasperation.

“We knew you wouldn’t get high so we gave you an extra dose of the drug. Normally, the high level we injected into you would be dangerous but because of your abnormally high level of fitness, our doctors said it was OK.

“We also have further plans for you today that the rest are not involved in, that is why you are still conscious—unlike them.”

At that moment, Tracy could see an object was on the conveyer belt and moving their way. As it got closer, she saw it was Becky. Her eyes were closed and her body lay limply on the belt.

Tracy also saw a line of other objects on the belt coming towards them in the distance. She assumed it was more knocked-out women.

As Becky’s body entered the room, two attendants scooped her up and carried her further inside.

Tracy desperately wanted to see Lindsay, make sure she was OK, but Raul pointed her towards the door and Tracy had no choice but to walk away.

* * *

By the time they got out of the car and entered what looked like a little stage theater, Tracy knew the drug had complete control of her.

She had fought and struggled so hard to break free of her instructions but her body had not budged an inch. She had simply sat there in the back of a limo while Raul went on about EBX’s plans for her.

He said that business was booming and EBX was looking to expand its sex services. They wanted to get into the lesbian sex market but found its staff either did the job poorly due to inexperience or were simply unenthusiastic about the assignment of eating out another woman.

“You can lead a slave to water but you can’t make her drink …” is how Raul put it.

EBX had then launched a worldwide search for the most beautiful lesbians it could find to add to its resort staff. It had not taken recruiters long to discover Tracy, well known in lesbian sex circles for her exceptional techniques on women and an exceptional body.

“We probably would have held on to you for 10 years,” said Raul. “Unfortunately, now you are well-known. To have the most famous body in the world serving drinks at a pool would look suspicious. Shame, cost us a lot of money.

“We revised our plans for you. Now you are EBX’s ‘celebrity endorser’. Not a bad gig for you. For one year you will travel to all our resorts, make public appearances on EBX’s behalf, and privately have sex with our clients.

“Then we drug you up real good, rinse out your brain and put you back on the street with a little money in your pocket and no memory of being a lesbian prostitute.”

Tracy asked to speak.

“I know girls who were fitness instructors who now work for EBX. They tell me they make $100,000 a year, have free health insurance, and get fully vested in a pension in 10 years. You treat brainwashed prostitutes very well. That’s a lot better package than I have at the Spa, and I’m a manager.”

Raul gave a snort.

“Why do you think no one has discovered our operation? Remember, you girls are leaving your friends, family and jobs or studies. Have to make it believable that there is a good reason to do so or people would become suspicious.

“For us, what we pay the staff is pin money. We harvest a million dollars a year on average per girl. That means we make $900,000 a year on each one of you. If they last 10 years, that’s $9 million for us. In the case of someone exceptional like yourself, double or triple that.”

Tracy had stopped the conversation at that point. Hearing how much EBX was going to make from her licking rich women’s pussies just depressed her more. Heck, her and Lindsay spent most Sunday mornings clipping coupons out of the newspaper.

Tracy now stood behind a curtain. She could hear the buzz of a large crowd on the other side of it.

Raul flicked off her bikini top and with a wave of his hand indicted that the bottom must go as well. Tracy helplessly pulled it down and gave it to Raul.

“This is a show for our best EBX female customers. We have announced our new ‘Girl-Girl’ line and this is the unveiling. We are showing them the very best and obviously, can not get any better then ‘The Perfect Body.’

“You will go out there, strut and pose like a model on the runway as sexily as possible until I tell you to return. You will look like you are enjoying yourself and act like you can not wait to have sex with every single one of them. The customers can do anything to you except pull you off the stage or have full blown-out sex with you. Go.”

The curtain parted and the crowd immediately began to whoop seeing a nude Tracy on the stage. She was a fitness instructor, not a model, so Tracy was a bit nervous on how to follow her instructions.

Whatever she was doing, it seemed to be working. The crowd’s frenzy kept building as Tracy strutted up and down the runway, batted her eyes at the customers, striking provocative poses as she grabbed her breasts, wiggled her butt or even rubbed her bare pussy.

Those in the first row grabbed at any body part they could get to. Tracy could feel her ass get continually spanked, her breasts slapped and well-manicured fingers enter her pussy if she stopped for a second.

One woman, who Tracy thought she recognized as the chairwoman of the Los Angeles Cotillion Society from newspaper photos, actually came on the stage and put her face in Tracy’s slit.

Tracy grabbed her, pushed her back to the audience and then grimaced. She was following her instructions from Raul to the letter but even following instructions she did not mind obeying hurt.

In the other circumstances when she had her mind taken over, it had been complete control. At least in her zapped mind she was enjoying or agreeing with what her master made her do. Here, she was being a good slave but knowing she was being controlled and not able to do a thing about it.

After what seemed an eternity but in all likelihood was only 15 minutes, Raul motioned her to come back.

Tracy’s skin was all red from the pawing. She felt like a well-squeezed tomato and thoroughly humiliated.

Raul threw her bikini to her and then ignored Tracy. He looked out as the women in the audience began swarming EBX agents who had entered the area to take reservations. The amounts of money he could hear being shouted were incredible, even to a corporate veteran like himself.

He finally turned to Tracy.

“That damn fitness magazine really cost us a lot of money. Our star lesbian sex slave is going to have a very interesting day tomorrow. Let’s get you home.”

* * *

It was dark when the limo pulled up to Tracy’s house. She noticed her car was in the driveway.

There had been little chit-chat this time on the drive. Raul was on the phone a lot talking about where various ‘shipments’ would be heading and Tracy just pondered her fate. For once, lesbianism had not been a positive for her.

The only thing Raul told her was that a town car would come at noon the next day to take her to the airport. When she got inside, she should immediately go to bed. He did say she could act and talk normally, as long as it did not go against her instructions, until the car arrived.

“Because we needed you for the show, you missed out on the long-term base instruction session,” Raul said as he let Tracy out of the limo. “That’s where we kind of seal the deal in your head. That will be taken care of when you reach your destination. I’ve budgeted extra time for you, our star lesbian sex slave.

“Usually, we like them very young or very dumb, easier to control and less chance of them figuring out the deal. I can tell you are not only beautiful but street-smart. We need to take extra care of you.”

As Tracy entered her home, she thought of all the things she do when she got away from Raul. Who to call for help, where the frick was Lindsay. How should she stay up all night trying to diminish the power of the drug.

Tracy mind whirled with ideas about how to get out of this situation as she went up the stairs, changed out of her bikini, threw on a t-shirt, and got into bed.

She considered if she should call the police right now as her eyes closed and she went to sleep.

Next: Sunday’s with EBX