The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Perfect Body

By Rinky Dink

Friday-Part II

Tracy was chatting casually with Heather in the reception area when Dr. Patch came out of her office.

“Good news Trace, your plumbing is A-OK, no problems,” said the doctor. “The perfect body has a perfect uterus. I don’t need to see you for another three months. You can make the appointment with Heather.”

The doctor noticed a slight widening of the eyes and tightening of Tracy’s mouth when she said she didn’t have to see her for a long time.

‘Let the puppet show begin,’ she thought.

“That’s great doc but, uh, I’ve been thinking a lot about my future and, well, I’d like you to be a big part of it,” said Tracy haltingly.

“Go on Tracy,” said the doctor, as she got up closer and put a comforting hand on her shoulder.

“Well, I’ve come to a major decision,” said Tracy as she took a deep breath. “I want to have a baby. Actually, I want to have babies, maybe three or four. All of them in a row. Like, for the next few years I just want to make babies.

“Now, I know with my lifestyle and such, I don’t think it would be best for me to be a mother. So I want to have lots of babies but then I want to give them away to good homes. Could you, maybe, help me with that doc?”

Patch gave a smile; she now got to play her role in the show.

“Sure Tracy, I consider you a friend as well as a patient. Anything you need and I’ll be there for you, 100 percent,” said the doctor as she gave Tracy a long hug. “I know lots of lawyers who find loving homes for babies. I’ll take care of the whole thing.

“You just spit them out, and I’ll take them away.”

“Awesome,’ said Tracy. “Uh, one other thing doctor.

“I want to get pregnant naturally. No Mr. Popsicle. Is there some way you could arrange for me meet men to try and impregnate me. I, well, don’t know a lot of guys to have sex with.”

Patch felt like her eyes turned into dollar signs following Tracy’s last statement.

“Not a problem at all,” said Patch. “I have friends who will make sure there are a line of studs in your bedroom to pour their semen into you without having any sort of relationship with you. Just pure sex.

“And they will not want anything to do with a baby if you get pregnant I assure you.”

“That’s a relief,’ said Tracy. “I hope I can balance everything.”

“Well, I here is an idea,” said Patch. “I have an arrangement with Heather we started when her modeling career began to blow up where she has signed all of her earthly possessions over to me.

“All the money she makes now goes to directly into my bank account and I pay her rent and she lives on a stipend I give her.”

“It really works,” said Heather excitedly. “I had this big expensive car and my own home and was wasting thousands of dollars on clothes and trips. Now, thanks to the doctor, she takes care of everything.

“She pays the $6 a day rent for my room at the Y and gives me $25 a week spending money. I have no worries now. Best thing that ever happened to me.”

“Sounds like the perfect plan,” said Tracy. “I don’t know you as well as Heather but I’d love a similar arrangement.”

“No problem,” said the doctor. “I have no more appointments the rest of the afternoon. Let’s go to your house and start signing the papers to make me the owner of everything you have.”

Tracy flipped her dark sunglasses down. “Sound like a plan doc, let’s go.”

* * *

As Tracy closed the front door, she could hear the loud thump of Lindsay on the stairs charging down to greet her.

Lindsay came to a screeching halt when she saw Dr. Patch standing next to Tracy.

“Who’s that?” asked Lindsay quickly.

“This is my gynecologist, Dr. Patch, the one I keep telling you to go see,” said Tracy, her dark sunglasses still on, giving her a bit of a cool rock star look.

Patch reached out and shook Lindsay’s hand.

“Nice to meet you,” said Lindsay slowly. “Is she here to recruit me as a patient? I told you Trace that it’s not up to me. I’m on my mother’s insurance and I have to go to her OB-GYN.”

“That’s OK Lindsay, I understand,” said Patch with a smile. “I’m here because me and Tracy have to come to sort of arrangement that will dramatically affect her life and we need to go through some things.

“I would also like to talk to you privately about it first. If that is OK with Tracy?”

Tracy nodded. In her current drugged and hypnotized state, saying no to anything Dr. Patch said was unthinkable.

Lindsay suddenly burst out: “Why doesn’t Tracy go up to the bedroom and freshen up while we talk over in the sitting room.”

“Sounds good to me,’ said Patch and Tracy nodded her assent.

* * *

Lindsay’s eyes were glassy as she watched the miniature mirror ball spin in front of her eyes.

“Repeat,” said the doctor.

“I will always agree with Dr. Patch,” said Lindsay in a daze. “I no longer have free will. She is sexy and smart.”

“Again”

“I will always agree with Dr. Patch. I no longer have free will. She is sexy and smart.”

“Again”

“I no longer have free will. She is sexy and smart.”

She has hypnotized Lindsay easily (almost too easily thought the doctor, as she was surprised how little resistance Lindsay put up) and had been programming her for the past half-hour.

This was only the first of what would be many sessions but Patch was pleased how quickly Lindsay slipped into her role of obedient servant. Looking at Lindsay braless in her baby-t and shorts, Patch’s plans for her grew by the minute.

For Lindsay, this was the third time in less than 24 hours her mind had been captured and reprogrammed and her brain at this point simply ran up the white flag.

Her eyes rolled up into her head and Lindsay passed out, flopping to the side on the couch she had been sitting in.

Patch took this as a sign that Lindsay’s mind had been completely conquered by the hypnotism and that she now basically owned her.

“Another one bites the dust,” she said softly to herself.

She decided to find Tracy and get to work on stripping her of everything she owned, and then hopefully stripping Tracy for some fun.

The doctor opened the stand for the spinning ball and put it on a nearby table. She knew Lindsay would instantly fall back into a trance when she awoke when she looked at the ball and the doctor could gather her at her leisure.

Patch went upstairs.

* * *

Tracy had never actually entered her bedroom.

Lindsay’s suggestion to go to the bedroom she had taken more of a ‘get out of the way’ idea than literally go to the bedroom and wait. Tracy might take orders from Dr. Patch but not from an 18-year-old kid living rent free in her home.

Since she had not gone to the Spa today, the first order of business in Tracy’s mind was to go to the small gym she had upstairs and get a good workout in. After working up a good sweat in her typical punishing workout, she went to the bathroom and showered.

Since she had not gone to her bedroom to change, Tracy put on the simple sundress she had worn to the doctor’s office as she left the bathroom. She also put on her dark sunglasses for no real reason except the case to put them in wasn’t and she did not feel like carrying them.

She figured Patch and Lindsay must be done by now so she went downstairs.

Tracy looked first around the living room and when she saw no one moved to the sitting room. She stopped dead in her tracks.

First, she saw Lindsay laying down on the couch – and then she saw the spinning ball.

“I must have sex with my doctor,” said Tracy as she instantly went back into trace.

* * *

Lindsay shook her blonde mane as she woke up,

What the heck had happened? She tried to remember, as everything was a jumble.

She had to have been dreaming.

Let’s see. Yesterday, she had been a Russian spy and then this morning someone delivered a snake and she had been its slave, and then she was controlled by Tracy’s OBGYN?

Really weird dreams. Must be that end of school year pressure she decided.

What had actually happened is that her brain, overloaded with so many powerful control commands, had basically gone into default mode. All the mind-control Lindsay had gone through evaporated in her head. She was for the first time in a while the real Lindsay.

Once her head was clear enough to sit up, she saw Tracy standing straight as an arrow in front of her mumbling something.

Lindsay saw she was staring at a spinning little ball on the table and figured out she was saying something about having sex with her doctor. What was this about? Lindsay figured it had to do with that weird Dr. Patch.

Lindsay stopped the ball from spinning and motioned for the zonked-out Tracy to look at her.

“Tracy, I am filling in for Dr. Patch. Tell me everything about your visit to the gynecologist today, which includes everything you were told to forget.”

After Tracy told Lindsay her tale of drugs, sex, hypnotism and Heather, all she could do was shake her head. A week ago, Lindsay would have assumed that Tracy had dreamed it all up, but after what she had experienced the past week, Lindsay knew it was all true.

Lindsay then started the ball spinning again and put it in front of Tracy’s face. Her eyes widened and she got an ever more spaced-out look.

“Tracy, the doctor has some final instructions for you.”

* * *

Tracy gave Lindsay an annoyed look as she had snapped her fingers in her face.

But then the memories of what had occurred that morning flooded back to her.

“Been mind-fucked again, haven’t we,’ said Tracy as Lindsay nodded. “OK, what’s our status? We obeying any mistress at the moment. Anyone’s toes I will want to kiss when I see them.”

“Negative,” said Lindsay as she gave Tracy a big hug. She much preferred it when Tracy was clear-headed so she could be in charge of things. “The doctor kind of knocked all the nonsense out of me and, thanks to her spinning ball; I was able to delete everything she programmed you to do.”

“Cripes! I was going to have sex with men for years and get pregnant,” said Tracy. “She really is good at it to make me of all people want to do that.

“Where is she now?”

“I assume upstairs, we thought you had gone up to your bedroom,” said Lindsay. “Oh my goodness!! The snake.”

Tracy had no idea what Lindsay was talking about a snake for but she followed as Lindsay tore up the stairs and burst into the bedroom

As Tracy entered, she could not believe the sight.

Patch was on the ground, nude. Well, half of her was.

Her feet, legs and torso were inside a giant python that was slowly gobbling up the good doctor. The outline of the lower half of her body were visible under the snake’s skin as snakes were famous for having a slow digestive system.

“What the…” and then Tracy trailed off as she looked at Lindsay.

She was staring at the snake and began taking off her clothes.

“Lindsay, what the heck are you doing?” asked Tracy, who felt like she had been suddenly thrust into an old B movie.

Lindsay had not been told to be quiet when she had received her instructions, just get Tracy to come to the snake and then lay down and be eaten by it. Looking at the snake’s eyes had reignited her old programming.

“I am a slave to the snake, you must look at it and be a slave too,” said Lindsay. “It must now feed. I will feed it with my body … after it is done feeding from the doctor.”

Tracy looked at the snake and felt a bit dizzy, but nothing she could not shake off. By sheer luck, she was still wearing the dark sunglasses and they had filtered the snake’s hypnotic gaze.

Tracy grabbed a now naked Lindsay and spun her away from the snake and gave her a hard slap on the face. After a quick “Hey!” from Lindsay, Tracy saw she was out of the trance and shoved her naked roommate into the hallway.

She then went up to Patch, who at this point was only visible from the bellybutton on up. She had the same glassy look that Tracy had seen on Lindsay.

“I should probably have the snake eat you but I don’t want the mess,’ said Tracy. “Are you a servant of the snake?”

“Yes, my master … must feed,” said Patch.

“Well, you are in my house, MY house, and the snake lives here so I control the snake. That means I control you too, understand?” said Tracy.

“Yes, master,” said the doctor.

“I will take care of the snake’s feeding, you will go to the nearest police station,” said Tracy. “You will tell them all the women you have hypnotized and every detail of your technique and what you have programmed them to do.

“You will act like you are your normal self, not the snake slave, you truly are. Now get your clothes back on and obey your master.”

“I … obey,’ said Patch.

Tracy grabbed Patch by the shoulders and dragged her out of the python’s mouth. She then took the snake and crammed back into the basket, snapping it shut so it couldn’t get out.

As Patch dreamily walked out the bedroom door, Lindsay tentatively walked in.

“Coast clear?”

“Yeah, Lindse, snake is back in its basket. Hey, what do we do with a massive python anyhow?

“Donate it to the zoo I guess,” said Lindsay.

Both then stood there.

“So my OBGYN gave me a clean bill of health,” said Tracy with a laugh. “How was your day?”

“I just kind of hung around the house until you came back,’ said Lindsay as she giggled.

“And what was your plan again for after I came back from the doctor?” asked Tracy mischievously.

Lindsay was still naked from having been ready sacrifice herself to the snake. She looked over at the bed.

“I think you mentioned how you had military secrets the Russians would be interested in,” said Lindsay with a smirk.

“Yes, Gregory would tell you to do anything and EVERYTHING to get them out of me,” said Tracy.

“Dah, prepare for interrogation,” said Lindsay as she looked over to the bed. “A long interrogation.”

“Sounds good to me,’ said Tracy, as she put her sunglasses in their case laying on the bureau.

* * *

Postscript:

Hosni and Anwar walked up to Tracy’s door and waited patiently before it opened.

Anwar had called the house and was pleased the plan had worked perfectly. Tracy had answered and said she was a servant of the snake and would obey all of his instructions as its owner.

They both gasped a bit as there were now a few feet from Tracy’s body. She stood there in a pink sports bra and tights, showing off every curve.

“She is perfect Anwar,” said Hosni.

“Indeed,” said Anwar. “Slave, I now have further instructions for you.”

Suddenly, Tracy’s ram-rod stiffness changed to a coil and her eyes became sharp.

“No, I have some instructions for you. You will come in and take your medicine.”

Tracy grabbed Hosni and pulled him into the house. Lindsay suddenly appeared in the doorway and grabbed Anwar and yanked him inside.

Three hours later, the police showed up to arrest what they were told were kidnappers. Tracy and Lindsay explained they had fallen trying to escape, which is why they were had bruises all over their body.

Next: A relaxing Saturday