The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Perfect Body

By Rinky Dink

Friday-Part 1

Tracy bounded into the kitchen in her usual barely-there outfit, wearing pink short-shorts and a sports-bra top. She was looking forward to her usual breakfast of a large glass of egg-yolks but her prancing stopped when she saw Lindsay sitting there, sniffling over a bowl of oatmeal.

“Hey, what gives Lindse,” asked Tracy. “You should be happy as a lark. Got a call from the state department this morning saying that we are like total heroes. All the guys we dealt with have been expelled back to Russia and they like, busted into a bunch of other consulates around the country and found enslaving pods there too.

“They were apparently waiting to see how we reacted before those pods were put into action. For the Russians, we obviously did not react well.”

Lindsay looked up with her baby blue eyes filled with tears.

“That’s the problem Tracy, it worked, it worked perfectly,” she cried. “I just had my programming overwhelmed for a moment because I was so mad they had hurt you. But it’s still there.

“I woke up this morning and the only thing I cared about was being told who to have sex with to further Russia’s interest. I want Gregory to call me so bad and give me a list of people to have sex with. Really, it’s all I have in my head.”

Lindsay then put her head down on the table and began crying. Tracy moved the oatmeal bowl and began rubbing her shoulders. After a few minutes, Lindsay stopped crying and started to moan at her enjoyment of the rubbing.

Tracy kept up the massage and, a few minutes later, Lindsay brought her head up.

“That was awesome Trace but it still does not resolve the fact that I am a brainwashed sex toy for Russia,” said Lindsay. “Thank goodness it’s Flag Day and there is no school. I’d have sex with all my teachers again so I can gain secrets for Russia.

“And some of those teachers are real gross.”

Tracy laughed and patted Lindsay’s blonde mane.

“You didn’t get the full treatment, so maybe without reinforcement it will fade after a while,” she said. “Why don’t we give it the weekend to clear up. If the feeling is still strong, I’ll call the state department back and I’m sure they have deprogramming experts who can fix you right up.”

“Sounds like a plan,” said Lindsay, who jumped up and gave Tracy a deep kiss. “I’ll just hang out here today and chill, hopefully it’ll wear off like you said.”

Tracy then downed her glass of egg-yolks and smiled.

“OK, I have an appointment with the gynecologist and I’ll come home after that and we can spend a quiet day at home.”

“Quiet?” said Lindsay with a raised eyebrow and a smirk.

“Until I tell you I learned some military secrets the Russians would do anything, and I mean anything, to get,’ said Tracy with a laugh as she smacked Lindsay’s bubble butt and headed out the door.

* * *

“So how is the modeling career going Heather?”

Tracy lay in the patient’s chair, wearing a pink smock, her legs spread wide in the stirrups, talking to a tall, willowy blonde in a tight-fitting nurses outfit.

“It’s going great, actually too well if anything,” said Heather in a breathy voice. “All these agents want me to fly to Europe and give me lots of money to model, but you know I would never leave Dr. Patch. I only take assignments when she doesn’t need me.

“Who needs a shoot at a disco when we have this right here.”

Heather pointed to the disco ball that hung from the top of the ceiling, glittering just a bit from the office lighting.

“Yeah, I always wondered why a gynecologist had a big, glass mirror ball in the middle of the examination room,” said Tracy.

“It’s to relax the patient, going to the OBGYN is not the most fun thing in the world,” Heather said. “Julia, I mean Dr. Patch, always thinks of her patients first.”

“True, must work,” said Tracy. “I fall asleep most of the time when I’m here and when I wake up, I feel very relaxed.”

As Heather nodded, a tall, thin brown-haired woman wearing a lab coat walked in.

“Hi Tracy, how is everything going,” said the woman, attractive in her early 40s, as she bent down and gave Tracy a kiss in the cheek.

“Pretty good, although this being named ‘The Perfect Body’ can get annoying sometimes with all the attention,” said Tracy.

“I’m sure,” said Dr. Patch. “Well, let’s see if the perfect body still has perfect plumbing. We’ll relax you a bit and start the exam.”

The doctor went over to a switch that was on the other side of the room, opposite of the light switch, and flipped it up.

The disco ball began immediately to start slowly spinning and lights began to emit from what looked like the center. The lights bounced off the tiny squares of glass on the ball and most seemed headed for the area of the room near the chair.

Heather and Tracy were soon bathed in glimmering, shimming, sheets of light.

Tracy got up from the chair quickly. She turned her back to Heather who untied the smock, which floated down to the floor and left Tracy completely naked.

Tracy went back down in the chair while Heather started unbuttoning the blouse of her uniform.

Dr. Patch had by this time reached the pair and could hear each doing a toneless chant.

“I must have sex with my boss,” said Heather. “I must have sex with my boss.”

“I must have sex with my doctor,” said Tracy as she lay back down. “I must have sex with my doctor.”

Heather’s breasts were on full display by the time Dr. Patch raised her hand.

“Like the show but no threesome this time, sorry honey, get back in uniform,” ordered Dr. Patch. Heather began rebuttoning, albeit with a bit of a frown.

“I am doing a special procedure with Tracy today and I need to be alone with her and not be interrupted for any reason for the next two hours. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Sex Boss,” said Heather.

“Leave now, and when you close the door, you will snap out of your trance, but remember all of my instructions,” said the doctor. Heather immediately left.

Dr. Patch now turned to Tracy, sitting in her chair, legs wide open, her completely shaved pussy wet as her mind might not remember but her body knew instinctively what happened when the ball was turned on.

Tracy’s eyes vacantly looked up at the ball, still chanting “I must have sex with my doctor.”

Patch went over to her side. She absentmindedly traced the outline of Tracy’s six-pack abs and smiled. She looked over the flawless skin, the fine bone structure while Tracy continued to chant her desire for sex with her.

“You were an easy one to add to my collection of sex playthings,” said Patch, almost to herself. “Of course, you didn’t exactly put up much of a fight to having sex with me and Heather.

“But now, you are ‘The Perfect Body’ and the ante has been upped, as well as hopefully my bank account.

“I couldn’t believe it when my friends at the adoption agency told me how much a baby from a perfect physical specimen could be sold for. I also couldn’t believe my clients who are prostitutes when they told me how much men would pay to have sex with you.”

Patch looked at how Tracy’s bare pussy was getting wet and smiled. The mirror ball automatically triggered great arousal in Tracy and Patch knew she needed to be satisfied or she would break out of her trance in frustration.

She opened a cabinet and drew out a large vibrator. She turned it on and then delicately placed it in Tracy’s slit.

Tracy’s immediately gave a soft sigh of contentment but still continued her mindless chant of ‘I must have sex with my doctor’.

“You may stop your mantra but continue to look at the beautiful ball and think about me,” said Patch to the young woman in stirrups. “Also, I will doing some, uh, procedures on your body to make you feel better for the next few minutes. You will in no way object to them and let me do whatever I need to do unfettered.

“Do you understand?”

“Yes-s-s, doc-tor,” slurred Tracy caught up in the ecstasy of the ball and vibrator.

“Good,” said Patch. “You know everything I do is for your best interest. You have a strong mind as well as body Tracy. We just need to focus it on some different priorities.”

“Yes-s-s, doc-tor”

* * *

Lindsay lay on the couch in the living room, busily texting her friends. The Bolshoi Ballet was in town and she wanted to know if they wanted to go see it with her.

So far, there had been no takers, and that disappointed her. Seeing great Russian performers turned her on right now. And maybe some KGB agents would be there to tell her who to have sex with. .

There was a sudden rap on the door. Lindsay got up and, when she opened it, saw a big wicker basket on the front step. There was a slight hissing noise coming from it. It simply had a piece of paper taped to it saying: ‘For you’

It was a bit heavy but Lindsay managed to carry it into the middle of the frontroom.

She looked all over for some kind of return address or postage but could find nothing. Someone had obviously just left it on the doorstep.

“Tracy didn’t mention anything about expecting a package and I sure as heck didn’t order a wicker basket,” thought Lindsay. “Weird.”

Lindsay figured she should probably let the package just sit there until Tracy came home from the doctor. But curiosity got the better of her, and the hissing from the basket was getting louder, if anything.

And she didn’t have honestly anything else to do—except go back to thinking about how great Russians were.

She got some boxcutters and snipped off the thin tape that held the top on.

She immediately dropped the boxcutters in horror and took a couple steps back.

She then stopped moving -and then her brain followed.

She stood still as she looked into the eyes of what she knew was her master and now understood her sole reason on Earth was to serve his wishes. Lindsay’s mind blanked into nothing but pure obedience.

The python that had popped out of the basket continued to bore its eyes into Lindsay. It was something that was as instinctive to it as drinking water.

She had no defense for it, as there was none. This was no scientific gimmick or magic trick. Being able to instantly disable any living thing with its hypnotic stare was for the python, purely a natural part of its being, like cows giving milk, or porcupines having needles.

The python began to sway left to right and Lindsay did the same. Her body was ramrod straight, her pupils dilated, as she moved back and forth without purpose, simply following the movements of her newest master.

The phone then began to ring. The python looked over to the new noise and that gave Lindsay an excuse to look at the phone as well.

With no direct instructions in her head, Lindsay instinctively went over to the ringing phone and answered it, still looking at the python.

The voice on the other end had a foreign accent and did not wait for greetings.

“I am the owner of the snake. He is your owner and as his owner you belong to me as well. You are now a slave to the snake. Come to the door and let me in.”

Her mind a complete blank, Lindsay went to the door.

* * *

Tracy gasped and her hips thrust upward as another orgasm crashed through her.

Even with her super-fitness, beads of sweat had begun to form on Tracy’s nude body, with her legs spread wide open in the gynecological chair.

Dr. Patch eyed the combination of wires and needles inserted into her subject and was pleased to see that none of them were knocked off despite the constant violent motions.

“Are you OK Heather?” Patch asked to the top of a blonde head she could see bobbing between Tracy’s spread legs.

“Fmmmm,’ was all that Patch could make out emanating from that area, which she interpreted to mean ‘fine’.

She had heard small whines coming from the other side of the door when Tracy had started shrieking from the orgasms and she finally relented and put Heather back in a trance and asked her to join in. Patch simply replacing the vibrator with Heather’s piston-like tongue.

The doctor started playing with Tracy’s curly, luxurious brown hair as she sensed another orgasm was soon to erupt.

“You might well have the perfect body, and a strong mind as well,” thought Patch as she ran her fingers through her hair, the faint sound of the doctor’s taped instructions audible from the earbuds clamped to Tracy’s head.

“To achieve such perfection, I guess you need to be like that. I could never break you, although I don’t think you put up much resistance to being hypnotized to having sex with me and Heather. But I can with all this gadgetry redirect what a strong-willed person like yourself wants to achieve.

“You focused on physical perfection and achieved it You will focus on . other things.”

Patch lost her grip of Tracy’s head jerked forward as another orgasm coursed through her. Patch could see Heather flinch slightly as she was squirted once again with some of Tracy’s pussy juice, and then watch her bury her head immediately back in.

* * *

As the door swung open, two swarthy men in business suits looked up from the bottom of the steps.

“So that’s the perfect body Anwar? So young,” said one of them.

“Yes, Hosni, you are witnessing perfection,” said Anwar, who then looked down at the mini-computer in his hand.

Lindsay ignored the conversation. Her master’s owner had said to open the door, nothing more, so she stood there. Not dressed for visitors, she was wearing a pink baby-t, Lycra red shorts and was barefoot.

“Huh, on my info sheet it says the object is 25,” said Anwar. “Answer me snake slave. I am your master’s owner. How old are you?”

“Eight..teen” said Lindsay slowly. Not having tried to talk until now since the python had put her in a deeply hypnotic state, she struggled to put together enough brainpower to talk.

Anwar crinkled his brow and went back to thumbing through his computer.

“That’s about right, she looks 18, guess our scouts got it wrong” said Hosni as he stared at the statue-like Lindsay. “She is very pretty but I must say, I think the Caliph already has women in his harem who might be as good looking.”

“It also says here she is suppose to be a brunette but this object is obviously blonde,” said a frazzled Anwar. “What is your name?”

“Lind . say”

“We were told Tracy lived here by herself, explain slave”

“She did . I moved in . few weeks ago.”

“Where is Tracy?”

“At a .. doc.tor’s appointment.”

“Now what?” asked Hosni. “This was supposed to be so simple. You said she’s off work today, home alone, the snake pops up and, wham, she’s packaged and off to the Caliph.”

“Quiet, quiet,” said Anwar as his fingers flew around the keyboard. “I am in contact with the main office.”

Hosni watched as Anwar finally nodded his head and then looked back up at Lindsay.

“What time will Tracy be back?”

“A few hours . she said.”

“What plans did you two have for the rest of the day slave?”

Lindsay frowned for a moment. That question required real thought, something else that she had not been asked to do since her enslavement.

“No real plans. . probably . go up to bedroom . and have sex.”

Hosni and Anwar looked at each other. In their culture, lesbianism was strictly forbidden, anyone caught in the act would either be stoned to death or, if the leader was in a benevolent mood, put in a mental institution.

After a few taps on the computer, Anwar turned to Hosni.

“It does not matter, she is the perfect body, the caliph must have Tracy,” he said.

“What about her,” said Hosni as he shook his head up at the placid Lindsay.

A minute more of taps and Anwar looked determined.

“The decision is made,” he said. “Kidnapping an American without having bribed police first is quite dangerous. No witnesses can be allowed.”

“Snake Slave Lindsay you will obey these instructions from your master.”

“O . bey”

“You will gather the python and basket and take it upstairs to your bedroom. You will stand in front of the snake and look into its eyes until Tracy arrives home.

“You will then go down and greet her and act like you would before you became a snake slave. You will guide Tracy to the bedroom and make sure she cannot resist seeing the snake. Understand?”

“Under . stand”

“One more thing. Your master will be hungry by this point, you will gladly provide needed nourishment. After Tracy has been hypnotized, you will lie down on the floor and let the snake consume you. You will put up no resistance as your master feeds upon you.

“No go, and obey”

Having been told she was going to be a python’s lunch, Lindsay robotically pivoted and went back inside.

“Wow,’ said Hosni. “What do we do now?”

“Go to a movie, eat our own, non-living, lunch and we’ll come back this afternoon and pick up our package,’ said Anwar with a shrug. “In a way, our assignment is even easier now. The blonde kid is going to do all of our work.”