The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Perfect Body

By Rinky Dink

Thursday

Part 2

Tracy and Lindsay enthusiastically scrambled back into their enslaving pods as soon as they were put back in the consulate’s basement.

They loved all the orgasms they experienced in them and were anxious to extinguish these stupid little whispers in the back of their minds, telling them something had to be wrong with having sex with important Americans to further the ambitions of the Russian government.

As soon as the clear tops of the pods were locked in, Gregory left to give a report on girls days to his superiors in Moscow.

He never did empty out Tracy’s cum pan, which was almost filled to the brim when he had retrieved them in the morning.

* * *

Tracy’s body was basically on automatic sex pilot. Her pussy had been on permanent arousal now for hours and her slit was streaming liquid constantly.

Her mind swirled with images of obedience and the bliss of a future as a sex supplier to her Queen and mistress – Mother Russia.

Tracy’s hips bucked up yet again as yet another orgasm coursed through her body.

The rivulets of cum poured into the now overflowing pan and the liquid began snaking its way throughout the insides of the pod.

(One hour later)

Tracy’s eyes flew open as she felt a severe shock.

She saw a bolt of electricity flash before her eyes. She then felt another shocking jolt run through her, as her body began bouncing up and quickly slammed down, with her unable to control it

Tracy was terrified. Was she being electrocuted? And what the heck was this disc with all those swirling colors doing on top of whatever she was in?

All she knew was that she was naked and encased in some kind of glass tube and there were rings of electricity running up and down it. Tracy’s body was twisting and heaving involuntarily as electrical charges passed through her.

Tracy frantically tried to move her legs and got even more scared when she could not. Was she paralyzed! She couldn’t raise her head high enough to look up in the tube.

She then smelled cloth being burned and soon her legs popped free. She desperately pushed at the glass top as she felt the sting of what felt like hundreds of little fireballs hitting her all over.

Tracy was the opposite of a crybaby, but her massive chest was heaving now. She felt like she was about to be toasted alive if she didn’t get out of there soon. She pushed, and cried, and her body wriggled desperately around as waves of electricity continually hit her.

A major lightning bolt spewed from the end of the pod. Tracy was distracted trying desperately to escape and saw it too late to avoid. It slammed right into the side of her face and Tracy flopped back down on her slab immediately, as if she had been shot.

Her body lay there motionless except for some twitching from all the electricity that had hit her..

The only sound in the room was the pistoning of the dildo into Lindsay’s slit in the other slaving pod.

(Half hour later)

Tracy woke up in darkness. The glass top was open and she rolled out. She bent down and looked at the far end of what she knew now had been her slaving pod.

The electricity literally had given her mind a severe jolt. Tracy’s head felt a bit woozy but she now remembered everything that had happened to her while since the Russian had taken control of her.

She saw a metal pan filled to overflow with a substance and the same substance speckled all over the wires and filaments that crisscrossed that section of the pod.

“My pussy juice short-circuited this contraption,” thought Tracy. “That’s why I was almost electrocuted. The circuit breakers must have shut it off.”

Tracy gave a quick inner smile. If not for her immense capacity to enjoy sex, she likely would have become a sex slave forever.

After congratulating herself on her unquenchable thirtst for sex, a horrible thought struck her now-freed mind.

“Lindsay!” Tracy nearly shouted as she ran to the other pod.

“AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!” screamed Tracy as she saw Lindsay laying in a zombie-like state.

She saw Lindsay’s liquid blue eyes staring blankly at the spinning, colorful, while a piston moved the dido in and out of her box. She could hear the gentle instructions flowing from speakers near Lindsay’s head, wiping away what she had been and creating a Russian super sex spy.

“She’s only 18, just a child, you monster!,” Tracy shouted in the empty room. She then shuddered, remembering with a start she had been in the same exact state as Lindsay just a short while before, and had been just as enthusiastic about betraying their country.

Tracy frantically tugged at the clear top of the pod but it would not budge. She then remembered there was a small panel of buttons on a lectern near the door.

The instructions were all in Russian. Tracy decided to just hit a red button. Nothing happened, but she figured that button might be for her now short-circuited pod, and hit the second red button.

The hum of the dildo and spinning disc stopped. There was then a small hiss and the clear top of Lindsay’s pod popped open.

Tracy ran to the pod and got a look a good look at Lindsay laying there in mid-brainwash. She shuddered a bit, and then a chill ran up her spine as she realized she had looked the same way.

Lindsay simply stared into space, looking up at something intently that was no longer there. Her hips, lathered in sweat and cum, twitched in disappointed that the dildo had stopped.

Tracy stood there for a second not sure what to do. Her re-introduction into the real world had not exactly been smooth.

She finally decided to bite the bullet. She gave Lindsay’s face a hard smack to the cheek and then grabbed her around the waist and pulled her out of the pod.

Lindsay was like a rag doll as Tracy re-gripped her body to hold it up. Lindsay started to give a small moan and then her eyes opened up. She smiled as she looked up and saw Tracy was hugging her.

“I know our main job is to have sex with others to help the Russian government but it’s still fun to be felt up by you,” said Lindsay.

Tracy gave a quick shudder. She realized that Lindsay was still under Russian control.

Tracy remembered how firmly her own mind had been under their grip. How much she had been willing to do for their bidding. How her morals had been cut out of her and she had become a souless beast with no concern except her own pleasure and the advancement of Russia.

“Lindsay, something is really, really wrong with what happened to us today,” she said to the still bleary-eyed teen. “The Russians tell us how they gassed us, put us in slaving pods and brainwashed us, and we’re like ‘Oh, thank you, please brainwash us more’. It doesn’t make sense when you think about it.

“You know I would never do anything to harm you. But I think it’s best we get out of here as soon as possible..

“OK,” said Lindsay. “Let’s just check with Gregory to see if he has a list of people yet he wants us to have sex with, and we’ll go.”

Lindsay then looked up and down Tracy’s body and briefly looked at herself, as both were still buck naked.

“I guess we’ll have to find our clothes first,” she giggled.

At that moment, Gregory burst into the room, with a stern look on his face. He briefly swung his head to the still-smoking pod before quickly coming up to Tracy and Lindsay.

“NO one is leaving until their pod sessions are complete,” he said. “Lindsay, get back in your pod and resume your program. Tracy will then enter it when your brain is completely dedicated to Mother Russia.”

Lindsay turned to walk back to the pod but Tracy grabbed her hand and yanked her to stop.

“And what makes you think I’ll sit here quietly while my friend is mindwiped into some twisted sex toy so I can be next,” said Tracy defiantly to Gregory.

He smiled and reached into his pocket. Out came a small red pump spray

:”One order of frozen Tracy coming up,” said Gregory as he began to spray Tracy in the face.

Tracy’s eye widened and she stumbled backward for a couple steps. Lindsay shrieked “What are you doing!!” as the effects of the spray began to take hold.

Tracy slowed up and her body began to straighten up and become almost rigid. She showed no emotion as Gregoy put a couple more spurts on her face.

“Your lesbo buddy Tracy is now a frozen stature,” announced Gregory to a shaking Lindsay. “Don’t worry. Its affects are only temporary. Long enough for you to complete your program. So get in the pod now.”

Lindsay hesitated for a second but Gregory was not in the mood to be her pal anymore. Superiors were watching back in Moscow on monitors.

“I am an official of the Russian government, you are a miserable piece of American lint,” bellowed Gregory. “Your body and mind have been lucky enough to be selected to be a tool used by Russia. Move your scrawny butt now.”

But Gregory had miscalculated. Lindsay had been easy to ensnare and enslave but her friend Tracy was also going down the same road at the time. Now, Tracy had fought against it and been defeated. Lindsay knew Tracy might become a slave, but not a willing one.

And Lindsay’s brain was still just half-baked. She had many hours to go staring at the disc in the pod before her head would be permanently owned by the Russians.

“Change in plans, YOU go in the pod,” said Lindsay.

Before he had a chance to spray her with the paralyzing mist, Lindsay grabbed him by the arm and hurled him toward her pod. His head banged against the clear hard plastic top and he fell backward onto the floor, completely knocked out.

Lindsay then slapped Tracy in the face to try to wake her out of her trance. Tracy moaned and still looked out of it, but at least she could move and Lindsay grabbed her by the hand and led her to the door.

Although Lindsay figured they had mere seconds to get of there safely, she came to a sudden stop and left Tracy at the door as she ran back to the two clumps near the pods.

“Almost forgot the clothes,” said Lindsay sheepishly as her as she and Tracy headed out trying to put shorts on.

(To be continued)