The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Perfect Body

By Rinky Dink

Thursday

Part 1

The two dark-clad figures sidled up to a side of the house. After looking around, they were sure that at 4 a.m. there was no one out who could possibly notice them.

“You have the gas masks Andrei?” said the one figure to the slightly taller one in heavily accented English.

“Da Gregory,” he said as pulled out a small satchel two small but bulky objects. “You sure they are out? I’ve never done a ‘snatch’ before.”

“Don’t worry comrade, I’ve been doing these for the KGB for over 15 years,” said Gregory. “When I came at midnight I found the perfect ventilation shaft to pump the house full of sleeping gas. Those two should be out colder than a seal in Siberia.

“Now let me worry about that stuff, put the mask on and pick the lock, that’s what we got you out of the gulag for.”

(in Tracy’s upstairs bedroom 10 minutes later)

“You sure they here Gregory,” asked Andrei as they had methodically looked in every room and not found anyone.”

“I am now,” said Andrei as he pointed to the two nude figures lying next to each other. “Looks like we caught us some Lesbos.”

Tracy and Lindsay had been in the ‘69’ position when they had been overwhelmed by the knockout gas.

They were both naked. Tracy’s body was facing outward. Her face was still embedded in Lindsay’s pussy, her breathing right into Lindsay’s still-wet slit. Lindsay’s mouth still was wrapped around Tracy’s clit as the two KGB agents slowly pulled them apart.

Lindsay gave a soft mewl when she no longer was in contact with Tracy.

Andrei dipped into a backpack and pulled out two body bags. He laid them out in front of the bed on the floor.

They first lifted Tracy’s nude body and carefully put her in a body bag. Lindsay was then placed in her body bag and both were zipped close.

“No rape?” said Andrei with a nod to the slumbering beauties encased in front of him.

“No, these are our comrades,” said Gregory.

Each of them then lifted a body bag over their shoulder and made their way to a waiting van.

7 a.m.

The solidly-built man in the beribboned military uniform walked down the steps of what was the basement of the Russian consulate in Los Angeles. Gregory was there to greet him.

“Commissar Romanov, a pleasure to see you,” he said as he gave him a salute.

Romanov walked past him and right to the two large oval objects in the middle of the room.

He went up to the nearest pod with curiosity. He had heard from older KGB officials about how at the height of the Cold War they had come up with “slaving pods” to use on enemies of the state, but this was the first time he had actually seen one.

It was mostly white enamel it appeared but the top was clear.

She could see the lean, nubile figure of Lindsay inside. Her blonde hair was plastered like a fan behind her head on the slab her body was laying on.

Her eyes were open but blank. They stared straight up at a disc that appeared to be firing off spirals of different colors that swirled directly above her head.

Romanov wasn’t sure what the disc was about but felt drawn to the spirals. He felt really, really good just looking at the wonderful, relaxing spirals, like he could look at the spirals all day….

Romanov felt Gregory give him a hard nudge to wake him out of the hypnotic trance he had quickly fallen into.

He had been hypnotized within seconds; Lindsay had been installed in there for at least a few hours, following the gassing, so he figured her brain must be completely fried by now.

As Romanov blinked his eyes back to normality, he noticed headphones covered Lindsay’s ears, he assumed it was “instructions” being pounded into her now completely defenseless brain.

He then looked down to Lindsay’s lower half and saw her legs were strapped to the sides of the pod. He saw the reason why and his eyes grew wide.

There was a slight hum detectable as a piston-like device, tipped with a red, slightly ribbed, rubber tube-shaped…. Why, it was a dildo!

And it was plunging itself again and again into Lindsay’s pussy. It wasn’t Tracy slamming her with a strap-on like a machine, It was a real machine pounding her again and again with the fake cock.

The KGB officer watched as Lindsay’s body gave a slight twitch and she saw a small spout burst from her slit.

“That’s her, oh 12th orgasm since being locked in here, at least that I’ve seen,” said Gregory with a grin. “At least she’s having a good time being turned into our tool, Commissar.”

“Does make enslaving fun,” said Romanov. “Where’s The Body?”

The pair made the short walk to the other pod, a few feet away from Lindsay’s.

Tracy was laying in this pod, nude as well.

Like Lindsay, her eyes were empty as she stare the colored spirals circling over her head. Her ears were clamped with the earphones and the mechanical strap-on was pounding in and out of her pussy quite rapidly.

“Isn’t her dildo plunging a bit faster into her than the high school kid’s, or is it my imagination?” asked Romanov.

“Yes it is, good catch Commissar,” said Gregory with a smile. “She was moaning a bit when we started. I finally figured out she was pining for more sex from our robot cock so I increased its speed 20-percent. Haven’t heard a peep out of her since except when she orgasms.”

"I have had to constantly empty her cum pan. Probably should do it again soon but screw it. I’m not her maid. I have other duties to attend to.”

Romanov looked at the young pod girls and back at Gregory.”Is this really going to work? No offense, but making people slaves in a day just doesn’t happen.

“Since the CIA wiped out all our American spies in that sweep, we’re resorting to desperate measures like this to refill the ranks. Just seems impossible.”

“I’ll crack them open for a breath of fresh air and show you,” said Gregory as he went over to a control panel and began fiddling with some dials.

“So as not to arouse suspicion, we are going to have them leave soon and go through their normal daytime routine. When they have completed their obligations, I will snatch them up and return for an all-night session in the pods, where their conversion will be completed.”

Romanov saw Gregory hit what he assumed must be the “off” buttons. The hum of the pod stopped and there was a small hiss as the tops slowly popped open. Tracy and Lindsay lay in the now darkened chamber, their eyes staring into nothingness.

“Yes, the cum pan’s almost filled again, damn that Tracy girl loves sex,” said Gregory. “Arise and await personal orders from a Russian official.”

Both pair of eyes suddenly became focused and, a bit wobbly, they managed to extricate themselves from their respective pods.

Gregory and Romanov were by this time standing on the landing in front of the exit door.

Tracy and Lindsay walked gingerly up a few steps. Romanov saw they were buck naked, completely shaved (whether for this purpose or that the way they had been he didn’t know) and each had glistening, slick inner thighs from all the cumming they had done.

Tracy went to her knees and began licking Romanov’s boot. Lindsay watched for a moment before going on her knees to join her and lick the other boot. Romanov turned to Gregory in shock.

“They have received only the most basic programming at this point Commissar,” explained Gregory. “All they know is, they are passionately for the Russian government and will do anything to further its influence and power. They want to see Russia take over the world and despise and hate all who would stop Russia from doing that.”

“And since they have been slotted for the ‘Sex Spies’ slot, we have removed all inhibitions and moral values they had before the snatching. Basically, they have no longer have a soul, caring only about doing whatever they can for Russia.”

Romanov then motioned with his head toward the still licking pair at his boots.

“Oh...that,” said Gregory with a laugh. “Since you are a representative of the Russian government, they are showing their fealty to you. As Americans, we’ve also are programmed to think of themselves as worthless pieces of lint not worthy of being Russian slaves.

OK, enough! The Commissar wants to inspect you worthless retches who dare to thing they are worthy of serving Russia.”

Tracy and Lindsay immediately stopped their tongues in mid-lick. They then got up and stood as straight as possible, trying to give their new master as good a look as possible at them.

Romanov spent several minutes circling first Lindsay and then Tracy before returning to his previous spot next to Gregory.

“The youngster, she could be very valuable at one of the big Eastern colleges,” said Romanov. “She can have sex with the children of the powerful and rich who go there and earn their trust. We have many allies at those institutions; please contact them about her attending there.”

Gregory nodded his understanding.

“Let’s see how strong your pod works,” said Romanov.

“Tracy, we can not have you splitting your attention between men and women. All the powerful people we need you to get at so we can learn their secrets are men so, from now on, you will have only have sex men. You will never have girl-on-girls sex again.”

Lindsay’s gasped. Even in her thoroughly brainwashed mind, the thought of Tracy not having sex with women was – unthinkable.

Tracy stood there, buck naked, her mouth twitching for a couple of seconds.

‘Nothing is more important than the interests of the Russian government,” she intoned. “All must make sacrifices to help them gain as much control as possible. I will sacrifice my lesbianism and sleep with men.”

Romanov immediately had a big smile cross his face. He dipped into his pocket and fished out a tiny cell phone and hit a button

“We have The Body, I repeat The Body is ours,” he said and then quickly put the phone back in his pocket.

“That was a test of your loyalty to Mother Russia and you passed with flying colors Tracy, said Romanov, still smiling. “I studied reports from your ‘brain drain’ and was quite impressed with your ability to seduce, basically, anyone you desire.

“You are the Ultimate Sex Weapon and now that you belong to us, it will not be long before we secretly turn the United States government into a client state of Russia.

“Oh, and you can have sex with women as well as men.”

Lindsay breathed a big sigh of relief.

Having just been told that all the work and sacrifice she had put in to hone her body to perfection would now be used to turn her into a traitor, Tracy quickly responded.

She bent down to her knees again and resumed licking the Commissar’s boots.

* * *

The girls regaled Gregory with what they did during the day when he picked each up to take the pair back to their enslaving pods.

With the literally mind-blowing orgasms they had experienced, plus there new-found dedication to anything Russian, they couldn’t wait to be back in their pods and have a bunch more orgasms and their heads permanently corrected to be secret Russian sex spies.

To them, Gregory was not their kidnapper but their pal.

With the removal of all their morals, it had certainly been interesting days for both.

Lindsay told how she had seduced the principal of Eastlake School and had sex on top of her desk. “I gave it to her good,” she said proudly. “A couple more sessions and she’ll be mine – which means Russia will be in control of the top private school in California.”

She had also cheated on all her exams. When she was caught by one teacher, she had sex with her after school. “A plus,” she said with a wink.

Tracy’s day at the health club that she managed was just as interesting.

As soon as she arrived, Tracy had her assistant bring her the membership files and she plowed through them all to see who would most help Russia.

She called the top candidates into her office one at a time: a security expert, the wife of a senator, a couple of stewardesses and a well-known actress who had millions of fans.

It took little encouragement to have them tear off their Spandex outfits and get into a 69 with Tracy. Who wouldn’t want to have sex with the woman advertised to have ‘The Perfect Body’.

Inbetween all her sex sessions, she called in Anya, a 19-year-old tall shapely blonde fitness instructor who had been born in Russia. She didn’t speak much English but was popular at the spa because she smiled a lot and was always willing to pull down her shorts when requested.

Tracy told her she was superior to her and she could never tell a Russian what to do so she she had free reign at the spa. She also told her that her salary would be tripled because it would be an insult for her to be paid the same as lowly Americans, even the manager.

Anya couldn’t quite make out what Tracy was talking about, her family had fled Russia because it was corrupt, polluted and had few economic opportunities; she loved her new life in the United States. Tracy had sex with her at the end so she figured she was not in trouble with the boss.

“Sorry, everyone I had sex with today were all women,” said Tracy as Lindsay and Gregory chuckled. ”I swear I’ll do a guy soon.”

(To be continued)