The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Perfect Master

To become the Perfect Master, three Perfect Slaves must show him the way. The question is: will he accept the gift?

This is my third work of erotic fiction. Any similarities between the characters in this story and someone out there, reading it, living this type of fantasy daily… well… there’s my email address. Gimme a buzz sometime, I’d love to talk. Copyright is maintained by me, as always. If you wish to rip me off, at least have the decency to alert me first.

Enjoy.
* * *

It was pretty funny how it all started, actually.

My Perfect Master – of course he wasn’t my Perfect Master at the time – wasn’t what you’d typically think of when the term “Master” comes to mind. He wasn’t the most handsome hunk I’d ever come across before in my life. He didn’t have those deep hypnotic eyes that come to mind.

He was, and in some ways still is, fairly normal to us, his Perfect Slaves. But we love him dearly, and we obey his commands without hesitation because we love him. He is just that, our Perfect Master. And this is his story.

* * *

Part One: And So It Begins…

The doorbell rang and I sauntered over to answer it. Upon opening the door, I saw Mike looking away at the neighbor’s house.

“Ahem,” I breathed out.

“Oh, hi Kari, is this a bad time?” Mike blurted out. He was staring at my chest again, a fairly normal reaction for a guy, so I can’t really be mad at him. I’m what’s considered to be a ‘hot babe,’ long, leggy, spiked short blonde hair, blue eyes to die for. Or so I’m told.

“No, what’s up, did you want to do that studying now, or do you have… other things on your mind?” I said with just the right amount of hesitation.

Mike’s eyes went wide, as expected. “No, no, it’s a great time, actually. I didn’t have much to do today. Maybe I should have called first.”

I leaned into the doorframe, reached out, grabbed him by a handful of his shirt and pulled him straight towards me.

“Mike, get in here, you silly boy,” and led him into the living room, closing the door with my foot.

Mike felt like a rag doll slinking behind me. As I turned and looked over my shoulder, sure enough, he was totally transfixed on my ass and my legs. My long flowing tanned and sculpted legs.

Every guy I’ve ever met just can’t get enough of my legs. I work out regularly and make sure my legs are my best part. Oh sure, I’ve got great breasts, and a fantastic ass, but it’s my legs that totally set me apart from the crowd.

And I was totally digging every second of that look on Mike’s face. He was mine anytime I said the word and he and I both knew it. But for some reason, in all our study sessions together over the semester, he never once acted upon the desires so plainly evident on his face – and on his crotch.

“So, Mike… you want something…” pausing, pausing… “to drink?”

He looked like he was about to explode. His face blushed, his nostrils flared, his breathing deepened and intensified, and he almost fell over on the couch. And of course, he was hard. Visibly hard.

“Damn I love doing that to guys… wonder why,” I thought to herself.

“I.. I… uhmm… sure, how about a Coke or something…” his voice trailing off, wavering a bit. He was totally nervous, like a puppy that just wants to be loved.

“Time for one more show,” I figured.

“Sure thing, you just sit back and relax, I’ll be right back.” I walked away from him once more, strutting my body, making sure he got “the view,” legs from my ass to the floor in one look.

About eight feet away, there was a sock lying on the floor. “Perfect,” I thought.

In a move practiced over time, I stopped, turned in a slight way, spread my legs so I was essentially straddling the sock, and reached down to pick the sock up off the floor. I bent over from the waist, not from my knees, and as soon as I looked back towards Mike through my open legs, I got exactly what I wanted.

He had been fondling himself unconsciously as I walked away. His eyes were so locked onto my ass and legs he couldn’t help himself. Of course, I’d been doing this to him for months now, but he never reacted like this. This was new for him. He’d never expressed any arousal quite like what he was showing me at that moment.

“Oooops… I must have dropped this earlier,” I hissed out, in my giggly blonde voice. That voice that stiffened men hard as steel and made women think I was a total slut.

I picked up the sock, taking one more lingering look at his crotch, his hand still furiously rubbing himself. Grinning a mile wide, I straightened up, and headed for the kitchen.

When I returned, Mike was still sitting there, totally dumbstruck and aroused. I dropped myself onto the couch beside him, handing him the Coke.

He reached for it the touch of my skin on his almost made him drop the can between us. There is something to be said for the magic of skin on skin.

“Oh shit, sorry Kari,” Mike blurted out, catching the can before it hit the couch, “I don’t know what the hell just got into me.”

He knows exactly what got into him… question is, can you get him into you? Work it girl, work it…

Mike had come over to assist me in some trance work. Or that’s what I thought he was here for. We did this every few days, in the afternoons in between classes.

He had volunteered at the beginning of the semester to be my subject in some Behavioral Psychology studies. I was deep into the hypnosis portion of the course these days, and needed willing and able subjects to trance to gain more experience.

Mike had been one of a long list – a very long list – of guys that would have cut off one of their arms for the chance to be sitting here with me on my couch, right now. But Mike had surprised me once in the past, at a party. He had left a very favorable impression on me at the time, and that impression never left me.

He was a gentleman in every meaning of the word. He treated me with respect, with dignity, and kindness. He was considerate of my feelings, always there when I needed a shoulder to cry on. He never asked much of anything from me, just my company, always offering of himself first.

It broke my heart sometimes to know he was a loner just wanting a friend.

And that was why he was sitting here, now, on my couch. I decided that it was time I repaid his friendship and kindness, in ways he couldn’t even begin to imagine.

“So, is it hot in here or is it just me?” I very huskily asked.

He recognized that voice instantly: It was my deep trance voice. It was the voice I dropped into whenever I was ready to hypnotize him.

“Kari, I’m not sure that…” and he never finished the sentence.

My finger was already retreating from the tap on his forehead. It was a trigger for deep trance that I had given him during our very first session together. Mike had gone under deeper than anyone I had ever met.

I knew he was a special guy, but after that first session, I knew it even more. He was able to drop into a somnambulistic trance in seconds. I used fractionation techniques to reinforce that forehead tap in our first session, and I was able to take him back deep inside himself in no time flat.

As Mike’s eyes fluttered closed, I began the deepening. I really didn’t have to do this with him anymore, but it kept me in practice.

“That’s it, so deep now… so deep for me… slipping so deep into your deep sleepy trance… deeper now… more relaxed… no worries… the world just slipping away… comfortable… peaceful… you hear only my voice now… my words become your thoughts, Mike… so wonderful to just… let… go…”

His body sank into the couch like a rock in quicksand, going so deep so fast. It was arousing to me, for some reason. Knowing I have the power to relax him so quickly, with just a touch.

It’s a power trip, for me, I admit that freely. It’s a perk of hypnosis, in some respects. I help him, and he helps me. We both get something from this.

The front door opened and in walked Jessica, one of my roommates, shopping bags clattering together making some noise. I quickly put a finger to my lips to keep her quiet.

”Oh geez, sorry, K…” she whispered. “I didn’t realize…”

“That’s fine, just keep it quiet for now… then join me on the couch. We have some work to do,” I said to her, smiling as I said it.

“Mike, I want you to listen carefully to my voice. In a few moments, I will speak with Jessica, and you will find yourself not needing to pay attention to anything that we discuss. The words you hear have no meaning to you, and simply drift away. You will relax even deeper and deeper now.”

“I want you to mentally count from 500 to 1, at your pace. With each number you count, you will slip deeper and deeper into relaxation, more and more relaxed with each number. When I touch your right shoulder again, you will stop counting and you will focus on my voice once again. Begin your count, Mike.”

He wasn’t speaking out loud, of course, but his lips just barely showed movement as he counted himself deeper into trance.

Mike is also a student in the same Behavioral Psychology class that I am, that’s how we originally met. He’s quite the accomplished hypnotist in his own right, being far more experienced than I am.

His allowing me to trance him was a big huge boost to my confidence the first time. Now we’re old hat at this process. He can drop me with triggers he’s planted, triggers that I’m aware of, but I trust him, as he trusts me.

Jessica has been my roommate for a long time now. She’s about my height, has a better ass – much to my chagrin – great legs like mine too. She reminds me of a character from the TV series “Hercules.” There was a recurring character on that show once called Morrigan, a Celtic Goddess based in mythology. She has that same short red hair. She’s gorgeous.

Jess took her things into her room then returned. She pulled off her top before sitting down. She was wearing her sports bra again, barely able to hold in her 36D breasts. We were lovers, and had been for a long time now, only our other roommate Dawna knew about it. Mike had probably guessed about it, but we’d never told him outright.

We’re three happy roommates, best friends, and lovers. It was a dream come true for all of us, and it was about to take a turn for the better.

Both Dawna and Jessica are subjects of mine also, and they’ve expressed interests in seeing where it can take them, not only in their relationships, but in schooling, in everything.

Tonight will be the beginning of a new life for all of us, Mike included, if he accepts our gift.

“So, what’s on the menu this evening,” she said as she eased herself onto Mike’s left side.

“I’m taking him deep tonight; I want to figure out why he’s never made a move on me, hell, on any of us, for that matter. I mean it’s not like he doesn’t want us. Look at his crotch,” I averted my eyes downward knowing Jess would do the same.

“Holy shit,” she exclaimed. “He’s hard as a rock. You did that to him?”

“No, he’s doing it all himself. For some reason he’s been hard as steel since I opened the door about 30 minutes ago. Most guys would kill to maintain an erection that long, and you damned well know it,” I pointed out, grinning madly as I said it.

“Tell me about it. So, what are we going to do about this… turn of events?” she asked.

Just then, the front door opened once more. Dawna came jogging in; apparently she had been working out today.

”Oh, hi guys… Mike’s here, huh. Ok, lemme run upstairs and… Jesus Christ, he’s got a boner… what are you two doing to him?” she asked, eyes wide, nostrils flared. Her exercise sessions always made her horny as hell and we all knew it.

Dawna was another looker. She comes from an African-American heritage, ass to absolutely die for, fantastic smile, great breasts and great skin. She looked like Halle Berry early in her movie career, sporting that same short haircut; a knockout in the truest since of the word.

“He’s deep in trance right now, relaxing more by the second. I planned to get some answers from him tonight, but since all three of us are here, we can all participate. If you’re both up to it of course,” I asked.

Jess looked at Dawna, Dawna looked at me. All three of us looked at Mike’s crotch.

“I’m game,” the both of them said, almost in unison. I just laughed.

Mike lay there, unaware of the three of us gazing at his erection. Who knows what he was dreaming of at that moment? I just let him drift. People always look so peaceful when they’re deep in trance. Not enough people experience it, that’s for sure. Nothing else can match it.

Several minutes go by and I finally speak up.

“Ok, here’s what my plan was tonight. Mike has been nothing but the best of friends to all three of us. He’s never asked us for anything other than just that, our friendship. He cares for us, he watches over us, he’s always helpful, and he… well… he never comes onto any of us. And I want to know why. That’s what this is all about.”

“I plan to keep him deep in trance tonight until I get some answers, once and for all. I know he’s not gay, but I sense he’s scared of something, maybe losing us as friends. So, if you’re up to it, tonight will be a learning experience for all four of us. When I release him from this trance, I will allow him to remember all of it, every single word, with absolute clarity. If either of you has issues with this, speak now or forever keep your peace.”

Dawna nodded her head for several seconds, and then spoke. “Mike’s always been there for me, always. He helped me study for the mid-term Chem finals and I passed them with flying colors. I trust him completely, that’s why I let him hypnotize me to assist with the exams. He’s always been a true friend, and I love him. You’re right, he’s never asked anything of me, and so I have no problems right now finding out why as long as what we come up with helps him in some way.”

Jess looked around the room, and then came back to staring at the deeply relaxed Mike.

“He looks so peaceful now. I don’t want to do anything to hurt him, Kari, not one damned thing. He’s been there for me; hell, he’s always been there for all of us. He helped me with my Business Management exams exactly the same way. He deserves more than we can give him, but I’m game. Let’s find out what he dreams of, and if we can, let’s make it happen. Agreed?”

All three of us held out our hands, in a mock handshake of unison. “We all agree to this, right?” I asked.

“Yes,” Dawna said. “Agreed,” Jess said.

And so it began.