The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Perfect Master

©2004 by

Part Two: The Sleeper Awakens

I placed my hand gently on Mike’s right shoulder and spoke to him.

“Mike, you can easily hear my voice again, can’t you?”

”Yes.”

“Good boy. Now Mike, as you relax deeper and deeper with every breath you take… with every word I speak, I’m going to ask you some questions. Dawna and Jessica are also here now, and I want you to be completely honest with us. You can be honest and answer our questions, can’t you, Mike?”

“Yes.”

“Thank you, Mike. I want you to tell me why you came over today. When I opened the door for you, you seemed almost shocked that I was actually home. Tell me why you seemed shocked.”

Mike took a deep breath, seemingly unable to speak for several seconds, licking his lips slowly.

Shit girl, he’s been sitting there for 45 minutes now, mouth open, and breathing… he’s dried out, get him something to drink…

“Crap,” I muttered. “Mike, before you answer, would you like something to drink?”

“Yes, please.”

Jess reached over and grabbed the can of Coke from the coffee table and held it in front of him.

“Mike, at the count of three, you will open your eyes and remain deep in your relaxed sleepy trance. You will clearly see a can of Coke before you. You will reach up and take the can, drink as much as you like, and then allow your arm to drop very slowly to your side. As your arm drops, you will relax even deeper, but you will still be able to hold onto the can of Coke even as your arm comes to rest at your side. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“One… two… three.”

Mike’s eyes slowly opened, locking onto the can of Coke seemingly floating in mid-air. He reached for it with his right hand, grasped it, moved it to his mouth and took several deep gulps. As the can moved away from his mouth, he relaxed even more. As soon as his arm started to drop to his side, Kari issued another suggestion.

“Mike, as your arm drops to your side, you find yourself relaxing even deeper. As your hand drops, your eyes will close down now.”

As his arm dropped, his eyes closed, and finally his arm came to rest at his side once again. Kari took the can from his hand, noting he was really holding onto it. It took no small amount of effort to release, so she issued another suggestion.

“Mike, you may find it easy now to release the can from your hand, and go deeper into relaxation as you do.”

His hand relaxed, and he sighed out in a deep breath as he did so.

His head was against the cushion of the couch, where it was before. His eyes were closed once again, his breathing returning to normal.

“Mike, I asked you a question a few moments ago. Why were you so shocked that I was actually here today?”

“I wasn’t sure if you would be here. I wanted… to talk to… you about something, but…” and he drifted at that word.

“But, Mike? I need you to answer me, but what?” I asked. He really had me curious now.

“But… I don’t… know how you’ll react. Any of you,” he spoke. It was hard to detect, but he almost sounded… scared.

“Mike, I want you to tell me what you were coming over to talk to me about. Be honest with me, with us, right now. No more secrets, just tell us.”

He took in a gloriously deep breath, relaxed into his reply, and spoke:

“I love you all dearly, but I… I wanted more… I want more… and I don’t know how to ask…”

“Relax, Mike… take a deep breath, hold it in for a moment, and exhale through your mouth… and find yourself drifting… you will not hear any of us speak for a few moments, just let yourself drift, peaceful… sleepy and relaxed… when I touch your right shoulder again, you will hear our voices return to you… now breathe and drift, Mike… just drift…”

His face took on an almost more peaceful look, if that was possible. But right now I was totally flabbergasted.

Looking at Dawna and Jess, I asked, “Do either of you have any idea what he’s holding back? I’m stumped. He’s never not answered a direct question before for me. He’s actually being evasive, and I can’t believe it.”

Dawna shifted on the coffee table. “Maybe this is something we really should think about before proceeding. This could be too taxing on him right now, for whatever reason. Dammit Kari, what were you thinking of when you tranced him?”

I looked down at my own hands. “I’m not really sure, but… when I opened the door he just seemed… so… I don’t know how to describe it, scared, lost, shocked. It was like a combination of all three in some ways, I just felt like I needed to help him, but I didn’t know how… I’m sorry.”

I felt the emotions coming on but I couldn’t control them. The tears came, as they usually do, softly at first then increasing as the feeling takes over. I crumpled myself into a ball next to Mike, sobbing hard.

Jess reached over placing a hand on my knee. “Kari, I’m sure we can help him, we just have to do this the right way. How can we know what secrets he keeps inside of himself? He doesn’t live with us, ya know.”

And all at once, the answer became clear.

I shot straight back up on the couch. “JESSICA… that’s brilliant… oh my God that’s it. We can ask him to move in with us, that way we can watch him more closely. I mean come on, we trust him, right? He’s never made a move on any of us, and this would give me plenty of time to keep an eye on him.”

Jess looked at Dawna. Dawna looked at me. This was becoming a habit with us three today.

“Whoa,” Dawna said, “now wait just one second. We do trust Mike. At least I’m sure I do, with my life. But asking him to do such a thing – and I’m not totally against it, mind you, at least I don’t think I am – that’s going a bit far a bit too fast, don’t you think?”

Jessica piped in also. “Kari, we love him dearly, we really do, but… what if, in the process of trying to help him be what he wants to be, we end up pushing him away? What will that do to him? You know he cares for us, God, he loves us so much, and of this I’m absolutely positive. I’ve read stories about guys like Mike; they only want to help us become the best we can be as people.”

That remark caught me off guard, so I pushed for more information.

“Wait a second, what stories?” I asked inquisitively.

“They’re called “Daddy Doms’, men that only want to see their women become the best possible people they can be. And no, ladies, get your minds out of the gutter. It doesn’t mean that he’s our ‘Daddy’ and we’re his little girls, it’s not really a sexual thing. You’re sick, Dawna, you really are,” Jess remarked.

Dawna was in a fit of giggles, but it wasn’t meant as a bad thing. “Jess, I know what a Daddy Dom is, my brother is one. He’s very experienced at it, too. He has several women that love him dearly for it; they haven’t a bad thing to say about it. And, in his case, sex is involved, and they all say the same thing: He’s the best lover any of them have ever had because he’s so caring for them.”

“He’s patient, kind, considerate, loving. Now that I think about it, that’s probably the reason I care for Mike so much. He’s like my brother, but he’s not my brother.” Dawna sat back a bit on the table, taking a deep breath. “After talking with his Slaves at length, and getting to know them, I love my brother now more than ever. He’s more of a man than 99% of the males I’ve come into contact with.”

“And I’ll say this now, right in front of both of you. If that’s where this little charade of ours tonight is heading, make no mistake about it: I’d be Mike’s Slave in one second flat, knowing what my brother is like.”

And with that confident statement, Dawna sat back, arms crossed. Her position on this matter was now public. Now Jess and I would have to decide ourselves how to proceed.

“Jess,” I asked, “what’s your take on this? If I ask Mike if he’d like to have us as ‘Slaves’ – God I can’t believe I’m saying this – what would you think about it? I mean, I’m not as familiar with this Daddy Dom thing, but I do know Dawna’s brother, Derrick. And he is a fantastic guy. Maybe we should let this rest for now, talk to him, and maybe talk to his Slaves? I just can’t believe I’m saying that word.”

Dawna responded: “Kari, it’s not what you think it is. It’s not mind control; it’s not absolute total submission and dominance. It’s a give and take relationship. Look at it this way: When you come home each night, from a long hard day at work, or at school as the case may be, having put on that conscious mask that we all wear, the mask of self-control, wouldn’t it be nice to walk in the door and not have to think anymore?”

“Wouldn’t it be nice to know that someone else was in control of the home front, leaving you free to concentrate on personal growth and pleasure? What would that be worth to you to be able to come home each day and find nothing but pleasure and relaxation waiting for you?” Dawna continued.

I was just lost in thought when Jess spoke. “I’d go for that. I’ve always dreamed of such a thing. A man, someone I truly loved, that cared for me that much, to give himself fully to making me the best person I can be. Yeah, I’d go for that in a second.”

Jess continued: “I wonder… can we at least ask Mike other questions while he’s under, maybe skirt around the specifics and get some idea of what he’s interested in? I mean come on, we could be so far off the beaten path right now he’d think we were insane to even suggest it. But, if Dawna is right and this is what he’s hiding… I say go for it. I’m willing,” she finished, leaning back into the couch, her eyes landing on Mike.

“Well,” I started in, “we need to do something, and I’ve had him under for close to an hour now and we’re right where we started, but now we have some ideas where we’d like to go with this.”

“Kari, you haven’t said how you’d vote. If this is a majority thing, you’re a Slave now, Sister. If not, you need to tell us, one way or the other. Yes or no, in or out, but tell us right now,” Jess demanded.

I thought about it for a moment. Slave? How could I become someone’s Slave? It just didn’t make any sense to me at that time, but I was definitely intrigued. Hell, to be honest, at that moment I was fucking aroused as hell. I think all three of us were.

“Ok, I’m in. We’ll ask him a few simple questions, I’ll let him forget this session, then we’ll talk to Derrick and his, ‘ladies’, and see how to proceed. So let’s get this show on the road,” I said, surprised at the confidence in my own voice.

We clasped hands once more. Now it’s a bond between us.

I touched Mike gently on his right shoulder.

“Mike, you find it easy to hear all of us again. Tell me how you’re feeling right now.”

Sluggishly he responded. “Sleeeeepy… tired… relaxed… nice.”

“Good boy, relax, and go a bit deeper for us. We’re going to ask you some very simple questions and then we’ll awaken you. You can answer some questions for us, can’t you, Mike?”

“Sure.”

I nodded to the girls, unsure of what they had in mind. Dawna was the first to speak.

“Mike, can you tell me if you know what a Daddy Dom is?” she asked slowly, confidently.

Mike visibly reacted to the question. I would describe the sensation as a knee jerk, personally, that reaction one gets when a Doctor taps you just below the kneecap -- except it was his whole body that jerked.

“Yes, I know what that is.” Was that a smile on his face, just for a second?

I glanced over to Dawna. “Did you just… did he just… smile?”

“Yeah, I think he did. Jess, what do you think of that?”

“Definitely.” Jess had a big huge shit eating grin on her face right now. And so did Dawna. And strangely enough, so did I.

“Holy shit,” I thought to myself, “what if… oh my God, what if that’s what he wants.”

I shrugged my shoulders at my friends. I had no clue how to proceed. Dawna took the reigns once more.

“Mike, I’d like you to tell me about your relationship with Derrick. Is he a good friend to you?”

Again, another smile, this time it happened before he even answered the question.

“Yes, Derrick and I are good friends.”

Dawna tapped me on the knee. “That’s it. That’s the tie that binds. I bet he’s seen how my brother lives and thought of it for himself. He’s just too nice sometimes. But we still need to talk to Derrick first. He’s the key now. Let Mike come back to us, we’ll call Derrick and have dinner together, all of us, including his ladies.”

I thought that sounded like a fantastic idea. I looked at Jess and she was just nodding her head in the affirmative.

“Ok, that’s our plan of action. Do we have any other questions for “Master” here? God that sounds so corny when I say it,” I laughed at myself.

Dawna piped up again: “It will become as natural as saying “Mike”, trust me. And you’ll love saying it, I promise. Derrick’s girls actually have trained themselves to get a little bit of, how shall I put it, excitement when they speak it.”

“Excitement,” I asked, “what does that mean?”

“Girl, I thought you were the expert on hypnosis. At their request, Derrick implanted triggers in all of them. Whenever they call him “Master,” they feel a wave of pleasure, almost like a mini-orgasm.”

“He never needs to reinforce the trigger because it’s self-reinforcing for them. They asked for the trigger, they do it to themselves. They’re in control, as always. I thought you understood hypnosis. Sheesh,” and with that last comment she threw a pillow at me hitting me square in the face.

“Ok, ok, my mistake. I missed that one. Hmmm… “Master”. “Master”. Yeah, I can actually see myself saying it,” I commented.

“Master,” Jess whispered. “Master,” followed Dawna. Then we all erupted in a fit of giggling.

“Ok, enough BS. Mike, in a few moments I’ll count from one to five. Each number I count will bring you closer to full conscious awakening, refreshed, relaxed and completely alert. When I count five, you will open your eyes and come back to us. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good boy. When I count five, you will open your eyes. You will have no waking memory of this session. You will only remember that I hypnotized you to help you relax since you seemed nervous when you came over today. You have pleasant memories, nothing more. We’ll be having dinner tonight with friends, and when we ask you to attend, you will accept our invitation easily. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Excellent. One… coming up now… more and more… two… feelings returning to your fingers and arms, toes and legs… three… more and more feelings returning… your upper legs now feeling the couch beneath them, your back… four… almost there… and five.”

Mike’s eyes fluttered open. He sat there, eyes pointed skyward, for several seconds. As his awareness fully planted itself in his consciousness, he began to lower his eyes, with focus returning. He saw Dawna first, since she was directly in his path.

“Hiya Mike… glad you’re back. Hungry?” she mused.

“Yeah, actually, starving,” he grumbled out.

“Well that’s fantastic since we’re having dinner with Derrick and his ladies tonight. Care to join us?” Jess blurted out, putting a hand on Mike’s left shoulder and another on his left thigh.

The touch of her hands made him jump yet one more time, just like that knee jerk reaction from earlier. He settled back into the couch, taking a deep breath and looking scared shitless. Why?

He was suddenly very aroused, that’s why. And his crotch signaled it to the world.

“Mike, relax,” I spoke. “We know you’re attracted to all of us, it’s not a problem for any of us. Nothing will happen tonight that you don’t want to happen, it’s your choice. We can be everything you ever wanted; all you have to do is relax. For now, however, we’re going to get ready for dinner. Dawna, get in touch with Derrick so we can line something up.” As I rose from the couch, Jess followed close behind.

Dawna was already flipping open her cell phone as that comment went through the air. Mike sat their stupefied and unsure of what to do, so he remained sitting there, motionless, hoping that erection would just cooperate and go away.

“Hi there baby brother, have you got plans for tonight? No, wow, that’s excellent. Listen, we want to get together with you and the ladies. We’re bringing Mike with us. Ok… ok… Luigi’s at 8, got it. See ya soon, bro. Thanks, love you, bye.”

Dawna screamed out, “We’re all set guys. Now Mike, you aren’t going dressed like that are you? Luigi’s is a class place. My brother pretty much has carte blanche there because the owner owes him favors, but even he can’t get you in looking like that. Come on, get up, and go home and dress to the nines for us, will you?”

She reached out with both arms, and Mike responded. She was a physically fit girl; just what Mike thought was a perfect body type. She had competed in several fitness competitions in the area, always placing high on the scorecards, but she was lacking in some aspects. He thought he could help her improve, using hypnosis of course.

She was truly a stunning beauty, and now he was finding himself in her arms, inches away from her face… her lips… and…

She kissed him.

He wasn’t prepared for the sensation. Most men never are with a first kiss. And it wasn’t just any kiss, it was a full on, drop dead, knee buckling gut wrenching dick stiffening kiss.

And Mike was just lost in it. His arms could barely raise themselves he felt so weak. His mind was spinning out of control and he didn’t want it to end, but he couldn’t even be sure where it began.

Dawna placed one hand at the back of his neck, squeezing gently. He couldn’t have gotten away even if he wanted to – not that that would ever happen, of course. Her other hand gracefully held the underside of his neck and chin, tilting his head to his left so she could devour him with her mouth.

He was all hers in the brief moment of time, and he just relaxed into it.

Several eternally long seconds later, with a loud smack, she pulled away. “There, now don’t you feel so much better than you did ten seconds ago?” she asked.

He just stared into her eyes, unable to speak.

“I… well… I…” Nothing but mumbles came from his mouth, not a coherent thought in sight.

“Mike, it’s just the beginning, honey, now go home and make yourself presentable. We’ll continue this later, ok? We all love you, you’re very dear to us, and we want to help you. So you’re going to let us help you, isn’t that right, Mike?”

Her question hit with the force of an indirection hypnotic suggestion. It should have, because that’s exactly what it was, even if Dawna didn’t realize it.

“Yes.”

And with that, he turned on a heel and headed to the door.

“Meet us back here in one hour, Mike. Ok?”

He just turned back and smiled.

Dawna proceeded towards her bedroom, laughing inwardly and smiling outwardly. As she stepped around the couch, she saw Jess and I standing there, our jaws agape at what just happened.

“What? As if neither of you want to kiss him. Please…” and she brushed past both of them.

“She’s a piece of work, you know that, right?” Jess quipped.

“Yep, and she’s my Sister. Just like you. All of us Slaves to our ‘Master.’ Oh God how am I ever going to live it down,” I wondered out loud.

“With love, Sis, with love, that’s all we need. And we’re going to love him as much, if not more, than he loves us. Now let’s get ourselves made up like dolls. Let’s give Mike the night of his life.” Jess smacked me on my ass as I turned towards my room. I almost came when she did that.

And for some very strange reason that I can’t explain, even to this moment as I’m recounting it to you, the word “Master” was ringing in my head, over and over.

Told ya sweetheart. You should listen to me sometimes… crazy girl…