The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Perfect Master

©2004 by

Part Four: The Appetizer

“So Mike, first time on a date with six of the hottest women on Earth, huh? So, is that dick of yours about to explode, or what?” Derrick jumped right in, both feet first.

The ladies, all of us, giggled to ourselves, but Mike was absolutely beside himself at that point. The look on his face alone was worth more than the cost of the dinner was going to be.

“Geezus Derrick, have you no shame?” Mike tried to take some of the brunt off him, but I knew it wasn’t working. I had my hand on his cock the whole time, and all that joke accomplished was to make him just that much harder.

I had been whispering into Mike’s ear going on several minutes now while the rest of the group was talking amongst themselves. I kept whispering one of his relaxation triggers, a very simple one, just the word, “relax.” But it only worked for me, and only when I whispered it directly into his ear in that hypnotic voice of mine.

This time, as before earlier in the evening, Mike wasn’t going for it. He was resisting my suggestions, and I was becoming a bit irritated at it. I can’t really say why. I knew he trusted me but this was becoming more serious by the minute. Why was he so evasive, and why can’t he just tell me?

You just answered your own question, Kari. “me”. It’s not about “you,” it’s about Mike. As soon as you stop being so selfish you’ll get your answer… so relax…

“Mike,” I asked, “what’s wrong today? You’re… different somehow. Is it something I said, or something I did? Is it something that any of us has done? We only want to please you, Mike, don’t you want that?”

Really bad choice of words, sweetheart. And you’re about to find out why…

“Dammit, I need to get out of here,” Mike said, starting to rise from the table.

I really didn’t want to do it, but I reacted instead of thinking. I tapped him lightly on the forehead and he dropped back into his seat like a hand puppet that just had its strings cut.

His head lolled off to one side, his body not quite sitting straight. In that brief period of time, everyone had simply stopped talking. They had already turned towards Mike at the sound of his outburst, now everyone was just totally slack jawed at the sight of Mike looking as though he had passed out for some reason.

Derrick jumped to his feet and made his way to Mike. I held up a hand to stop his progress. “He’s ok, Derrick, I dropped him back into trance. He needed it, although I probably shouldn’t have done it,” I said, complete nervousness in my voice.

Dawna and Jess just stared at me; the looks on their faces left me totally unsure of even how to reply. Derrick’s ladies merely sat there staring at Mike, totally dumbfounded.

I had no idea how to proceed, really, so I did what I thought was best. I focused on Mike.

“Mike, I want you to relax, and go deeper for me… so very deep now, able to go deeper all the time… so peaceful, no distractions now… only my voice takes you deeper… you feel your mind becoming so clear … so deep now, and so much deeper you will go… relaxing more with every word… and soon, even as you go deeper into your trance, you may find it easy to adjust yourself in that seat so you feel more comfortable… the more comfortable you feel, the deeper you go into trance… deeper… more comfortable…”

As the indirect suggestion took hold, Mike’s body began to shift to bring on a more comfortable position which would take him that much deeper.

I continue on with the deepening suggestions for another few moments, and when I felt he was on his way, I had him count backwards from 1000 to 1, again at his pace, and to disregard our table conversation until I touched him on the right shoulder again.

“Oh God, this just wasn’t what I had in mind tonight. It really wasn’t,” and I started to cry. I couldn’t help it, the tears just came out.

Jess was there in seconds to comfort me, Derrick was rounding Mike’s chair and was kneeling between the two chairs. Dawna was on her feet as well. Derrick’s ladies were still totally unsure of just what was happening. Derrick explained.

“Girls, Kari is a hypnotist. She’s taking Psychology courses at the university. Mike is a longtime friend of hers and attends classes with her. They both practice hypnosis on each other, even my Sister and Jess. They’re coming together as a family, as we are now. They are my family as you are, and beginning now, they are your family as well. We have no secrets from this moment forward, understand?”

His words sank into their minds like the round peg in the round hole, and the look on their faces made it all too clear: They understood perfectly. No secrets.

“They want to be his Slaves, is that right, Master?” Cassandra put a voice to the question on their collective minds, no hesitation or nervousness at the use of the words that would cause most people to recoil in fear.

“Exactly, my Love, Mike wants it; he’s talked to me about it. But he’s scared of how to proceed. This lifestyle isn’t one that comes about every single day. It takes special people, loving and caring people, to make it work. These ladies, including my Sister here, they love Mike as you love me.”

“He has been their best friend, companion and confidant for a very long time now. They want to help him any way they can. And we’re going to help them, aren’t we, girls?”

All three of them smiled very widely on that implied command.

“Yes, Master, we will. In any way we can. You have but ask us and we will obey,” Faith replied.

“Good girls, but for now, we need to focus on Mike and my dear Kari here. Hey, babe, look at me, please,” he begged quietly.

I raised my head, my makeup ruined by the tears I cried for Mike. Derrick raised his hands, each palm against a cheek, and wiped away my tears using his thumbs.

He truly is a wonderful man, but right now I couldn’t look into his eyes. I only worried about Mike and what pain I might be causing him.

“He’s fine, Kari. Let him rest. Right now I want you to come with me. Girls, keep an eye on Mike. Dawna and Jess, just relax. Everything is going to work out just fine. But I need to talk to Kari.”

He took my hand and lifted me from my seat. I really didn’t want to go with him, I didn’t. But I couldn’t stop myself. I would have followed him anywhere at that moment if he could just take this pain away from inside me.

“Derrick, please, I need to go help Mike, ple-“ and he cut me off by placing his hand directly on my mouth.

“Kari, look into my eyes. Look deeply into my eyes… that’s right, so deep, so very deep inside… see the crystal there… your crystal… deeper… it’s there, waiting for you to find it… deeper Kari… relax and trust me… relax… so deep now… relax… your mind going blank… no thoughts… no worries… just you and me and my deep relaxing eyes… go deeper for me Kari… deeper…”

I was already long gone; Derrick just didn’t know it yet. How he knew one of my deepest triggers was beyond me at the moment since I couldn’t think at all. Since that time I’ve come to understand that Mike had told Derrick all about us. He really did have no secrets from Derrick.

They were brothers in the truest sense of the word, but when I finally discovered the depth of their friendship, even I was dismayed at the fact that Mike had given away something so personal to me, something so potentially damaging as my own deep hypnotic trigger. But I wasn’t thinking right then, that moment had long since passed.

I stared into his eyes, mine not even seeing him anymore. A black cloud enveloped my mind and all I could hear were his words. His words became my thoughts; my thoughts became actions that he wanted me to perform. Slowly, the meanings of the words became clearer to my mind, which slowly returned to me.

“Relax Kari, as you come up from your quiet place, relaxing as you become more alert, and five… wide awake, refreshed and alert. Open your eyes, Kari.”

My eyes fluttered open, looking directly into his.

“Derrick, what the fuck did you just do to me?” I asked, simultaneously shoving him away from me. I felt… violated. The trust I felt for him just sank right through the floor at that moment.

”I hypnotized you, Kari, using one of your deep triggers. Mike taught me that trigger after you had your bicycle accident several months ago. Do you remember when that happened? Think back to it, I’m sure you remember it clearly, don’t you, Kari?” his voice droned on, almost as if...

As if what, he was trying to hypnotize you? He just did that, no sense worrying about it now… he could do it again if he wanted and you’d let him in a second and you know it…

My mind was filled with memories from months past, flooding me so fast my head begun to spin. I tried to brace myself against the wall behind me, sliding down into a crouch on the floor. I just wanted to run away, but I couldn’t find the strength as the memories slammed back down on me.

I closed her eyes and surrendered to them, and began to cry once more as an old pain flared up in my abdomen. It was all too much for me, too fast, and I almost passed out.

Months ago, I’d been out riding her bike on the campus when I saw Derrick in the distance. I called out his name, taking one hand off the handlebars. Sure enough, in that briefest moment of time, when everything that can and will go wrong actually does, someone ran in front of me.

I’m fast, but not that fast. My first action was to jerk the handlebar in the opposite direction of the person’s trajectory. He was to my left, so I used my left hand – the one still on the handlebars – to snap the handlebars to the right. Unfortunately, because my right hand was still in the air waving, I didn’t have the total control of the handlebars as I normally did.

The forward momentum of the bike plus the quick snap of the handlebar translated into a front wheel that turned 90 degrees to the right in about 1/10th of second. I wasn’t going all that fast to begin with, maybe three miles per hour, but if you’ve ever seen the movie “Tron,” and seen the Lightcycles make those 90 degree hairpin turns – they do that inside the computer universe because curves don’t exist – then you’d have a very rough idea of what this event would look like if played back in super-slow motion.

In the time it takes to blink an eye, I was laying on my side, my left arm was broken in two places along the forearm. My head had impacted with the pavement I was riding on, leaving one very nasty laceration above my left eye. But that was the light stuff.

The position that my body had taken was crumpled, and I felt this incredibly painful stinging sensation in my abdomen. Afterwards, weeks later, Derrick and Mike showed me a computer mockup they had created using 3D animation to show me what had actually happened.

When I had snapped the handlebar so quickly, the forward motion just added to the speed of the turning of the front wheel. As soon as the wheel began to turn, nothing could have stopped its path, until it became 90 degrees off from the actual motion vector. In other words, the wheel turned right and stopped moving forward.

Imagine a tube with a valve inside of it. When the valve is open, water or liquid, even air, can pass through the tube. But if you close that valve, if you rotate it 90 degrees in either direction, it stops everything.

It was the same principle with my front tire. It turned, forward rolling motion stopped, and I and the rest of the bike simply got tossed forward like DJ Jazzy Jeff getting tossed out of the house on “Fresh Prince of Bel-Air” by Mr. Banks. I felt like that too.

The handlebar, because it was a mountain bike, was straight across, from one grip to another. The left handgrip planted itself into the pavement like a pole used by a pole vaulter. My body, even though I had been thrown not only forward but up in the air, flew forward, weightless for the briefest moment.

My headphones caught on the underside of the right handgrip as it stuck straight up from the ground. It caught my shirt first, and then as my body actually started moving down more than forward it caught the lower right side of my abdomen, about four inches down and to the right of my belly button.

Two things worked for me here, saving me from some fairly massive internal injuries.

One: My constant workouts to keep this body in shape. My abdominal muscles were a six pack that I was very proud of. The trauma surgeon commented on the strength of the muscles probably saving me from considerably more damage than they expected to find when the X-Rays were finally available.

Second: My workout suit was made of Lycra, a very tough material in some respects. It had prevented the handlebar from just poking a hole in me, seriously.

Derrick was there beside me in seconds, but he couldn’t do much except hold me as he screamed so loudly for help. I’ll never forget that sound, the sound of absolute desperation and wanting to help me as I lay there injured.

I was in the hospital for three days, and then I was released. Dawna and Jess made sure to bring me all my class assignments during my recovery period. I didn’t have any problems studying at home, trust me.

As for that bike, I scrapped it, but I kept the handlebars as a souvenir. They’re mounted on a nice piece of driftwood I found one day walking on the beach during my recovery. A fitting end to that bike, and I only ride stationary cycles now, just for your information.

And then, as I found myself curled into a ball there in that damned restaurant, trying to reconcile my love and trust for Derrick with what he had just done to me, only moments before, I cried again.

He was there in a moment, on his knees to comfort me, once again as he had done when I had my accident. “What do I do now?” I remember asking myself over and over again.

“Kari, speak to me, please. I’m sorry. I thought it would help calm you down. After the accident when I told Mike how much pain you went through, he shared that trigger with me just in case anything like that ever happened again. You know I would never do anything to hurt you, don’t you? Please baby, talk to me… please…”

I looked into his eyes once more, unafraid this time, and he was crying for me. Here was this man, this person who had just previously this evening said he would be honored to have me as his Slave, and I am so unworthy of his love, and now he’s crying for me. I didn’t deserve his love, I didn’t deserve his tears. And so I reached out to hug him.

“It’s ok, Kari. Everything is going to be fine, I promise, but you have to calm down. You’re supposed to be the one in charge here. This thing with Mike was your idea, so Dawna tells me. He needs you to be strong right now, so does she, and so does Jess. But Mike needs all of you together to make his dreams come true. He really does love all of you, more than you can possibly know.”

And with that last statement, I pulled back. I wiped the tears from my eyes, asked Derrick to help me up, and then we made our way back to the group. I felt so good with him holding me, one arm around my shoulders, tightly. He was more of a friend than I felt I deserved at that moment.

“So, how are you doing, Kari?” Dawna stepped to me, putting a hand on my shoulder.

“I’ve been better. Thanks, Derrick, but now we have work to do, so let’s get started.”