The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Perfect Master

©2004 by

Part Nine: The Encore

As I made coffee, Mike sat at the counter looking at me. His eyes were saying something, but I just couldn’t quite place the feeling.

“Kari, can you explain why now? Why all this, what set this off? Can you tell me that?”

I didn’t know what to say, I didn’t know where to even begin.

“Earlier today, when you came over, and I opened the front door, you had this… look on your face. I couldn’t understand it then, and even now I don’t quite get it. You looked so… lost, like you needed a friend… no, not a friend… a… lover? Was that it?” I asked.

“Yes, Kari, I was coming over to ask you if you and I could spend some time alone together this weekend. I didn’t know how to ask you, but… after talking with Derrick over the past few weeks, and seeing how well he gets along with his… ladies… Slaves… oh God this is all too much,” and he lowered his eyes into his arms and began to cry.

I rushed over to him, placing my hand on the back of his neck and asking him, “Mike, baby… Master, what’s wrong?”

At the word “Master” he sat straight up. “Kari, please, don’t call me that, I haven’t earned that right yet. I’m still Mike right now. Our next step together, in that bedroom… after that you will belong to me. Just like Dawna and Jessica now belong to me. But not yet, you’re not mine just yet, that’s why I want to talk to you now.”

I wondered something, so I asked. “But what about them, shouldn’t we keep an eye on them?”

“No, they’re dreaming of nothing but bliss right now. The trigger I whispered into their ears will keep them dreaming of orgasms for another five to six hours. I got to know each of them quite well during our time together. They love sex with men just as much as you do, and I know that neither of you ladies gets enough. There is nothing to be ashamed of wanting someone. The shame comes from not telling them how you feel about them, honestly.”

He had a point there, and she knew it. But, he had just opened himself up further than even he might have known.

“So, Mike, since we’re being honest with each other finally, why haven’t you ever made a move on me? I’m not blind, you know. I see you watching me, looking at me, taking in every move I make. Even now you’re looking into my eyes, but I can tell, you’re thinking about my legs again, aren’t you, Mike?”

His nostrils flared on cue, just like I knew they would. I stepped away from the counter, stood in the middle of the kitchen floor, and posed for him. My skin shone in that light of the kitchen. Fluorescent light wasn’t my most flattering environment, but Mike wouldn’t care – of that I was very sure.

His eyeballs just about bugged clean out of his skull. He was breathing heavy now, no signs of that slowing down. I turned to one side, exposing a very healthy chunk of ass for his viewing pleasure. All I heard was a slight, “Mmmmmmm…” coming from his direction.

“Kari, what’s on your mind, girl?” he barely formed the words.

“It’s simple, Mike. I want to fuck you. I can’t make it any simpler than that. I… want… to… fuck… you… right… now” I stretched out the words with each step I took towards him.

“You and me, on that bed, right now. No hypnosis, no tricks, no triggers, no magic, no suggestions. Once and for all, I want you and only you to be with me. I control this situation until its conclusion. When I’m done, and spent lying on the bed next to you, I want you to take me to that dreamland where Dawna and Jess are floating right now. When I awaken, I will be yours, if you’ll have me. I will be your Slave, with everything I am.”

Mike looked right into my eyes, tears rolling down his cheeks once more tonight.

“I obey, my Love.”

He snatched me clean off my feet in one swift stroke of his arms, carrying me back to the bedroom. When we got there, the sounds of the girls breathing was hypnotic in its own right. I wasn’t sure I’d make it through all this conscious, but I was damned sure going to find out.

He lowered me to the floor, ever the gentleman. I pushed him down onto the edge of the bed, told him to just watch me and relax, and then began to disrobe. His eyes wouldn’t have left my body if a bomb went off, but I already knew that.

I started slowly, moving my body to a rhythm I’d had inside me for a long time. I’d dreamed of this moment, albeit unconsciously, of taking Mike as I wanted to take him. Seducing him with my eyes, my body, giving him pleasure without even touching him, causing him to become so aroused he can barely contain himself.

He was just slack jawed at this point, trying to look at me and not being able to focus on any one part. But I already knew his favorite part. So I gave him just what he wanted.

I sashayed closer and closer still. Pulling my bathing suit off one shoulder, then the other, I had him entranced in some respects, but I wanted him fully awake for me now. Off came the other shoulder as I turned in front of him. As my ass came around in full view, his eyes focused on it.

Perfect.

I moved slower now, wanting him to just grab me so badly and take me from behind as he had done for Dawna. I’d never found rim jobs particularly pleasing myself, but right now, as aroused as I was, I would have lost it just like Dawna did when he pierced her with his tongue. And that thought kept reverberating in my mind over and over, driving me deeper into my own arousal.

I swayed to the left. I swayed to the right, lowering my bathing suit just that much more with each move of my body. He was even gently swaying as I led him with my movements. It was right then that I decided he should see me, full on, for the first time.

I removed my suit in one swift motion, all the way over my hips, down my legs, to my ankles. Of course, by doing so, I was completely bent over from the waist once more, as I had been the previous day when I picked up that sock. My legs were closed this time, so I had to peek around the side to see his reaction.

As expected, he was completely stiff – and not just his cock. His whole body was rigid, his breathing shallow, his eyes wide as saucers, unable to look away. He was so totally focused on my ass and my legs I could have knocked him over with a feather.

“See something you like there, tiger?” I playfully asked.

”Uhmmm… yes. Something I like very much. May I, Kari?” he quizzed me.

“Just for a few moments, my Love. I control this now, remember? But yes, you may do as you wish for the next few moments.”

Sure enough, in the briefest of moments, his tongue found a home. Oh God if I could only describe that feeling at the moment his tongue penetrated my ass. It was so nice, unbelievably nice, and for once in my life, I had no shame about it. It was pleasure, and nothing more -- pure perfect pleasure that he was giving to me.

His arms wrapped around my thighs tightly and he wasn’t going to let go anytime soon, I understood that much. He needed to do this for me, badly. And right then I really was in no position to argue. Nor would I have.

He probed me so deeply I couldn’t stand it. I felt my knees giving out and just then, right when I thought I would fall flat on my face, he swung me around gently so that I landed chest first on the bed. My legs went completely limp in his arms.

I laid face first on the mattress just as Dawna had been. I imagined her having her ass eaten in front of me at the same time I was experiencing the same exact sensations. One, two, three, six, ten… I lost count of the orgasms that were tearing my body apart.

It was almost more than I could bear, and I struggled for the strength just to lift my head high enough to see Dawna several feet away, sleeping so peacefully, so soundly. “I’ll be there soon, Sister Slave…” and passed out.

I have no idea how much time went by, and I didn’t know where Mike was when I came to. I was lying on my back, my legs hanging slightly off the mattress as Jess’s had been when she lost consciousness earlier.

“Wow,” I thought to myself, “he truly is a wonderful lover. But where is he…”

“Mike?” I called out. “Mike?”

“Here my love,” and he came walking back into the room. “Sorry, had to take a leak before you and I get to the good stuff.”

He walked directly to me and kissed me on the forehead.

“Now, where were we, Kari?”

I regained my composure long enough to stand up straight.

“Sit, Mike, and lie back with your legs remaining partially on and off the bed.”

As he did as I commanded, I stepped in front of him, kneeling directly between his legs. His cock was still hard, but not quite as stiff as it had seemed earlier. The only actual pussy he’s had tonight was Dawna, and that’s quite some pussy, I’m certain.

But now he was all mine.

He was lying back now, his legs slightly spread, his cock right there, just waiting for me to take him. It was time for the teasing to begin.

“So, Mike, tell me. What is your fantasy about me, huh? Tell me, Mike… tell me your greatest fantasy with me.”

And before he could even say the first word, I took him into my mouth, as deeply as I could.

”Weeeeeelllllllllllll… oh God Kari… MMmmmmm… Grrrrrrr…” there went that low growl of his. My arousal went through the roof when he did that. Something so primal about it hits me deep in my stomach, totally inflaming my clit like nothing else.

He came almost instantly, that much I was sure of. As I planned on, he was pretty much dry as far as cum was concerned; I never found the taste particularly appealing, but for Mike, for Master, I would gladly take his seed in my mouth. A well worded suggestion deep in trance would have me sucking it down like it was cream soda, my favorite taste in the world.

I continued sucking his cock for several more moments, keeping him on the edge of yet another orgasm, when a great idea popped into my head.

Taking the cue from Cassie in the Jacuzzi, I grabbed hold of the base of his cock and squeezed as tightly as I thought I could without causing him pain.

I took my other hand and placed it palm up against his balls, pushing them towards his prostate. The index finger of that hand found what it was looking for: his asshole.

With one quick move, I did the following: I throated him as deeply as I could; I palmed his balls softly; and I inserted my index finger into his ass.

“GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR oh God oh God oh god oh… god.., oh.,, my god… ohhhh…” and surprisingly, Mike passed out.

That was fun for me, and I’m sure it was fun for him also. Too bad I couldn’t ask him just yet.

As I lay on the bed next to him, I heard three people, my three best friends, my three lovers, all drifting in dreamland. And I so wanted to join them, but it wasn’t my time just yet.

Mike began to rouse from his sleep. “wha.. what… what the hell… did someone get the license from the truck that just sideswiped me?” he giggled.

I kissed him gently on the mouth and said, “Good morning sleepyhead. Sorry, but you forgot something, you know.”

“Oh God Kari, I’m sorry… I’m so sorry,” and he began to cry. I wasn’t quite prepared for that.

“Mike, my love, what’s wrong? Why are you crying?” I had to ask.

“I’m sorry Kari, I… I didn’t get to give you what I wanted… please forgive me,” he cried into my arms.

“Mike, you’ve only been out cold for about six minutes. Now get yourself ready for the ride of your life. Think you’ve got it in you?”

“More like do I have it in you, isn’t it?” he smiled back.

“That’s the Mike I know and love… now pull yourself up onto the bed. We’re going to try and do this without waking Dawna or Jess.”

He thought about it for a moment, and then spoke: “Dawna, Jess… can you hear me?”

In unison both girls whispered, “Yes, Master.”

“Good girls. As you drift so deep in dreamland, feeling the pure bliss and pleasure there, nothing will disturb you from your sleep from now until morning when you awaken as instructed. No noise, no sounds, nothing will awaken you from your deep sleepy bliss. Do you understand?”

Again, in unison, “Yes, Master.”

“Good girls, now sleep even more deeply until morning. Sleep my Slaves, sleep…”

And just that simply, they both drifted even deeper into bliss.

“That was so nice of you. Come here and gimme a kiss,” I said.

He took me in his arms once more, sitting up and leaning towards me. He felt so good, and as hard to believe as it was, he felt even better than Derrick had earlier that night. I truly never wanted to let go.

”Ok, ok, I’m going to use one trigger on you that I implanted in the car on the way home. Is that ok, Mike?”

“As long as I’m conscious for this, I’m yours,” he said.

“Oh, you won’t miss one second of it. Like a branch on a tree, Mike, like a branch on a tree.”

At the moment, his cock sprang to life. “Whoa… what the… wow… that will come in handy. Nice trigger, Kari, thank you.” And he kissed me once more.

“Ok, lie back now, listen to my voice, and look into my eyes. I’m not going to hypnotize you, but you must focus on my eyes to the exclusion of all else, understand? This is something I’ve wanted to try for a long time now, and we’re going to make it happen right now.”

”Fine with me,” he enthusiastically replied.

He lay back, still staring at his own cock which waved proudly in the air. “Damn, that is just unbelievable.”

I put a finger on his lips, “Shush, lover… relax and focus on me, not your cock.”

“Yes, Mistress,” he said cockily.

“No, no, don’t even go there. I’m still getting used to calling you Master right now, calling me Mistress would just ruin it,” I said.

“Ok, ok, just kidding. Take me, Kari, now.”

So my Master commands, so I obey.

I straddled him swiftly, not giving him a moment to even think. “My eyes, Mike, focus only on my eyes. Don’t think about this, just look into my eyes.”

I dropped myself onto his cock in one smooth motion. Oh Goddess I can’t describe that pleasure of first contact. He fit me like a glove, perfectly. One stroke and I was in bliss. I tried to focus my eyes on his, but his had already rolled back in his head.

I rocked myself forward just a bit, and then dropped on him again. On the second stroke his cock head brushed my cervix lightly; a sensation I had never encountered before. That was the second orgasm of the evening.

As we worked ourselves into a rhythm, Mike finally regained control of his eyes and brought them to focus on mine. I was simply oblivious to what was happening outside of my own body, but then I heard his voice.

“Kari, look into my eyes. Look into my eyes, lover. Kari, come to my eyes.”

The words pulled me back from bliss long enough to finally look into his eyes one last time for that evening.

“Kari, my love, my Slave, let me take you to dreamland… come for me Kari, now. Hard and fast, come for me. And sleep.”

I was gone before my upper body even collapsed on his chest. I don’t really remember anything else that happened. In some part of my mind, I vaguely recall hearing his voice that night, possibly talking to me, but I can’t recall those memories for some reason.

All I can say is that in some way, I felt as if I were floating with my Sister Slaves, in dreamland, just as our Master commanded. I actually felt them next to me at some points, their arms intertwined with mine, their bodies in contact with mine.

It was the most wonderful dream of my entire life.

In the morning as I awoke, I came to realize quickly that I was in my bed, with not one, but both of my Sister Slaves. And Master too. He was between the three of us.

Dawna lay peacefully sleeping on his right side, her legs intertwined with his right one.

Jess lay on his left side, snuggled into his upper chest, her legs intertwined with his left.

I was lying directly on top of him; my head snuggled in just under his neck, my ear directly above his heart. I concentrated oh hearing his heart beat and wasn’t disappointed. The rhythm of it lulled me right back to sleep. I had never felt so content in all my life.

After some more time passed, I have no idea how much really, I awoke again. This time I was in the center, Dawna nestled into my right side, Jess into my left. And again, that feeling of peace and contentment washed over me and I didn’t want to move.

Master entered the room carrying a tray of coffee cups and a pot. Several freshly cut roses lay on the tray, along with some fruit and muffins.

“My ladies, my Slaves, it’s time to awaken. We have much to do today, much to discuss. Awaken for me.”

And just that simply, Dawna and Jess both awoke, yawning in the process and stretching. All three of us were nude, and to be honest, I don’t think we cared in the least. It didn’t seem to bother Dawna, or Jess, so why should it bother me?

”Good morning, lovers, how did all of you sleep?”

Dawna, as always, spoke first. “Master, did last night really happen? I mean I have memories of it but… was that for real?”

“Yes, Dawna, it was for real. Every glorious moment of it was real.”

Jess wanted to say something as evidenced by the look on her face, but she couldn’t express it. Mike noted the reaction and went around to her side of the bed.

“Jessica, my angel, please talk to me. We have no more secrets among us, we are a family now. Please, tell me what’s wrong.”

She looked into his eyes, those warm loving kind considerate eyes of his, nothing but love pouring out for her. She grabbed hold of him in the tightest hug of her life. Her knuckles were turning white she was holding him so tightly.

“Oh God Master, I’ve never felt like that before. I felt you touching me but I couldn’t move. I just felt so helpless… in your control… so totally in your control. It was… magical is the only word I can find. Magical… thank you Master, thank you so much…” and she lost herself in tears hugging our Master’s neck.

That outburst was surprising for Jess. Maybe that moment really was her awakening, in more ways than one.

“Jessica, that wasn’t your first real orgasm, was it?” Master asked.

“No, Master, not my first orgasm, I wouldn’t call that an orgasm. I would call that a soulgasm… it was just that powerful, like my entire being just came all at once.”

“Wow,” I thought to myself, “a soulgasm, interesting choice of words. I need for Master to do that orgasmic coma for me sometime. I’ll bet Dawna will love it as well”

“Kari, how are you feeling today?” he looked me right in the eyes.

“I’m fine, Master, really. I’ve never felt this good in my life. Thank you for last night. It was the most wonderful experience of my life. Of all our lives I’d say.”

In unison again, all of our heads were nodding.

Master then spoke: “Well eat up; we have a lot of ground to cover today. First thing we’ll have to figure out is where I’m going to sleep around here.”

We thought about it, looked at one another and then agreed. “You’ll sleep with all of us, Master. One, two or three at a time. We all love you equally.”

“So be it. We’ll work out the details later. But right now, I have gift for all of you, courtesy of Derrick and his ladies. He and I spoke a bit ago while I was making breakfast. He suggested it, and I agreed.”

Master looked at each of us one at a time.

“Are you my Slave, Dawna?”

“Yes, Master,” and as soon as the word Master rolled off her lips, she came in a soft, slow and very deep wave of pleasure that washed over her.

“ohhh… god…” and she laid back gently on the bed. I was speechless, just like Jess.

“Are you my Slave, Jessica?”

Jess held it in, fighting it, trying to relax but she wanted to say it too much.

“Yes, Master,” and just like Dawna, she came softly, gently, the pleasure just overtaking her as she collapsed on the bed also.

Master looked right into my eyes. I knew it was coming – and soon so would I.

“Are you my Slave, Kari?”

I took in a deep breath, glanced left and right to my Sister Slaves, and surrendered to my Master forever.

“Yes, Master,” and lost myself in the bliss.

* * *

Epilogue

It’s been three months now, things couldn’t be better if we tried. Everything in our relationship has worked out perfectly for us and our Master. He takes care of our home, he takes care of our bills, our meals, and he does everything for us that we truly need so that we can focus on becoming the best Slaves – and the best people – that we can be.

We have used hypnosis in our relationship to improve everything about it. We use it for enhanced sexual pleasure. We use it for fun and games, dropping each other at random times – that’s always good for a laugh. We use hypnosis to improve our minds, focus more, and improve concentration and many other things.

Our grades have improved dramatically since we all finally came together as a family. Derrick and his ladies are now closer than ever. Someday soon, and I’m still amazed we’re saying this, Derrick and his ladies will be spending the weekend with us in a timeshare property he controls in Long Beach. Imagine all eight of us in the 4 bedroom beachside house where anything goes. Dawna and her brother won’t do anything together, of course, but other than that, it’s going to be a mind blowing orgy weekend.

I can’t wait. And I can’t believe I’m admitting that to you, the reader, but Master says I must always be honest with my thoughts and my desires. And I want to fuck Derrick so bad. Honestly. So does Jess.

But the most important usage of hypnosis that we have discovered is on our Master. We have tranced him many times to make him the best Master – and person – he can be. For the first few weeks we were together, he still held himself back in some ways. He was still afraid to touch us whenever he felt the desire to do so and we spent time coaching him to finally understand we truly are his. He can touch us, feel us, and hold us, anything he wants.

As I’m typing this, Master is actually nuzzling my neck right now, something I taught him myself. Mmmmmm…

“Perfect, Master.”

He’s been exercising over the past two months. He’s lost a considerable amount of weight, and I can actually feel his six pack abs coming through. He gets better every day because of us, and we get better every day because of him.

I hope you enjoyed my Master’s story. We are his three Perfect Slaves. And he is now, finally, our Perfect Master.