The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Perfect Master

©2004 by

Part Eight: The Curtain Falls

Dawna was on him in seconds. Mike just opened to her, to the pleasure she was willing to give him. The suggestion for no holding back really seemed to help him. He could finally let go and be who he wanted to be. Just the Master we needed.

“So, my Nubian princess, you desire to be taken from behind, is that your greatest fantasy?” he purred into her ear as she snuggled into him. He had already slipped off that bathing suit of hers, what little there was of it. One loop over her shoulder and she was as naked as he was.

“Yes, Master… take me from behind, break me to your will,” Dawna gave herself to the pleasure.

“Fine, get on your hands and knees for me. That’s right. My Lord you are truly spectacular, Dawna. I’ve wanted to do this to you from the second I laid eyes on you. Relax, my Love, and enjoy.”

Before Dawna could even mouth a reply, Mike buried his face deep into her ass. She screamed unlike anything I had ever heard in recent memory, not quite a banshee as I imagined one might sound, not quite a wail either. It was… well… it was…

Pleasure. Unbridled, unrestrained, uninhibited, total absolute pleasure. Dawna was coming over and over again, in mere seconds. I knew that sound, I had heard it before, and it happened in the past the very first time I gave her a rim job myself, in our shower.

She was gone, oh boy was she gone. None of us, not myself, not Jess and certainly not Dawna had ever considered Mike would do such a thing. But there he was, our Master, servicing Dawna’s rosebud like there was no tomorrow.

I got so wet so fast I could barely stand it. Jess had already collapsed on the floor, fingering herself silly. The smell of sex was so strong in the air it just overwhelmed all of us.

Mike continued his tongue lashing on Dawna’s asshole increasing his fevered pitch. She was whimpering so loudly now, she sounded like she was hyperventilating. Quick, raspy gasps of air, a whimper, then another gasp, another whimper. Her whole body had gone relaxed and slack by this time, only her ass remained in the air to be serviced by Mike’s talented tongue.

He continued on tongue fucking her asshole for several minutes. When he was quite certain she had come enough to keep her basically paralyzed from the pleasure, he pulled off, and stood up.

“So, my Love, I can see you weren’t expecting that. Good, you taste like chocolate ice cream, you truly do, and I thank you for allowing me to pleasure you. But now it’s time for your fantasy and mine to come true. Relax, as I enter you from behind.”

Dawna’s eyes were just rolling around not focusing on anything at that point. We could see her juices running down the insides of her thighs, and Mike mounted her slowly, gently, and then slid all the way home.

He grunted deeply, making that low pitched growl once again, the same growl that drove me nuts in the Jacuzzi. He began pumping her so slowly, deeper and deeper with each thrust.

All Dawna could mumble was “oh god, oh god oh god oh god I’m coming again… oh god it’s so good… oh god oh god… so nice…” and she appeared to pass out.

Mike continued pumping her slowly, and then increased his thrusting speed. Faster and faster, deeper and harder, in and out. Dawna’s eyes snapped open once again and she screamed so softly; she just didn’t have the strength to get it all out. It sounded more like a soft sigh, and it was one word: “Maaasssssttteeeeerrrr…” and she promptly passed out once again.

Mike pulled out of Dawna. He leaned towards her now deeply sleeping face, and kissed her gently on the cheek. “Sweet dreams, my Slave.”

He rolled off the side of the bed, stood up and stretched. Gently, ever so gently he rolled Dawna’s relaxed sleeping body into his arms, cradling her head so softly, kissing her once again on the forehead, and laying her against the upper part of the bed, parallel to the wall.

He made sure she appeared comfortable, and then whispered something in her ear. Her body just let go at that point, so I assumed he had issued one of her deep trance triggers. He turned towards me and just smiled.

“So, my Slaves, which one of you would like to be transported to dreamland, like your Sister here?” he confidently asked.

I nodded towards Jess.

“Jessica, come to your Master, for pleasure.”

Jess rose from the floor slowly. If I didn’t know better I’d say she was already in a trance. Maybe she hypnotized herself while fingering her clit, who knows, I’ve seen stranger things.

“Take my hand, my Love, and stand still for me while I undress you.” he said.

She was just so lost at that point. I couldn’t tell if it was the shock from seeing our best friend and most outwardly sexual person we knew fucked completely unconscious, or maybe her mind was just looping in on itself trying to imagine what he was going to do with her. Either way, I knew I was in for round two.

He slowly removed her bathing suit, with a softness and grace I had never imagined before. His hands were everywhere they needed to be, at just the right moments. Jess had the totally orgasmic look on her face already, her facial features having gone slack, mouth open, eyes half lidded.

My God if we had known Mike was this capable before now, where would all of us be now? And what the hell was he planning to do to me?

When that thought crossed my mind, I came for the first time that night. Hard and fast it hit me, sending shockwaves of pleasure through me, from head to toe, from my clit to my asshole. It was the most intense orgasm of my life, and it almost made me pass out.

Seconds later as I came back from it, Jess was already on the bed, legs dangling off the edge of the bed as Mike spoke softly to her.

“I was honestly surprised earlier when I heard your fantasy. I know you’re the quiet demure one of my Slaves, but that’s not really what you want, is it, Jessica?” As he spoke to her, his hands were slowly stroking her thighs, from just inside the groin area towards the knees, over and over, slowly, so very slowly.

Her breathing was increasing rapidly, that much I could see even from my position. Her head was lying flat against the bed, and she was looking straight up at the ceiling. She was getting very wet very fast.

“Did you like what I did to your Sister Slave, Jessica? Did you like seeing me service her rosebud so deep and fast?” he spoke in a nice even tone. I recognized that tone all too well and right then I knew what he was going to do. He was going to hypnotize her into something she’d never forget.

“Yessss, Master… I… I couldn’t stop looking at you… what you were doing to Dawna… it excited me… more than I imagined.” She was barely able to get the words out in between the gasps for air.

“Good girl, just relax, Jessica, soon you will be sleeping next to your Sister Slave, with not one thought on your mind, only feelings of pleasure. Absolute, total pleasure which I will give to you very soon. You want to feel pleasure, don’t you, Jessica?”

“Yessss, Master… I want to feel pleasure.”

“Wonderful, now just listen to my words, Jessica. Listen to my voice, and close your eyes. Only my voice matters now, only my touch. Let go for me, give yourself to me completely for pleasure, Jessica… no resistance… no worries… only pleasure… deeper and deeper… more and more relaxed… going so deep now… as my hands stroke your thighs… going so deep… deeper… and deeper… sleep for me, Jessica… let your body sleep for me… let… go… now…”

It was plain to me what he was doing. He was working off an idea we had discussed months before: an orgasmic coma. The idea was simple. Take a subject deep into trance, relax them past the point of paralysis, and then suggest they can’t move. Heighten their sensitivity to sexual stimulation to almost overload status, and then have at them.

It’s wonderful when it works, trust me, I speak from experience.

“Deeper Jessica, always going deeper and deeper… more and more relaxed… and soon, so very soon, you may find yourself so relaxed, so peaceful that you just can’t move a muscle… you find you don’t want to do move even a single muscle, not even your eyes will open for you now… so deep… going deeper still… your body is paralyzed with relaxation… you simply cannot move a single muscle on your own…”

She relaxed so deeply at that point. Her breathing, which had previously been so frantic and uncontrolled, now shifted back to deep breathing, her chest and stomach rising slowly, rhythmically with the stroking that Mike continued to perform on her thighs.

He turned to me and said, “She’s a wonderful subject, isn’t she, Kari?”

I was stunned speechless. “Yes… yes, Master… she is…”

“Good girl… your time is coming soon, my Slave… relax and enjoy yourself for now,” he commanded.

Who was I to argue, a simple Slave? I went back to fingering myself deeper.

“Jessica, I want you to listen closely to my words. Even though your entire body is completely paralyzed with warm comfortable relaxation right now, you find it very easy to move the index finger of each hand. When you want to say ‘yes’ you will move the index finger of your right hand. When you want to say ‘no’ you will move the index finger of your left hand. Do you understand?”

Her right index finger twitched perfectly. “That means ‘yes’, correct, Jessica?”

Another twitch of the right finger.

“Good girl, such a very good girl. Now listen closely. I am going to eat your cunt. If you move, I will stop. You must not move, and you may not come until I command you to do so, do you understand?”

Her right index finger jumped skyward, almost lifting the hand off the bed.

Her sexual sensitivity was already heightened because of my suggestion to her (and Dawna) in the car. My own sensitivity was as well because of the suggestion I had Mike give me also. But Jessica was already lost to bliss. It was now time for Mike to push her over the edge so she could just float away in it.

He reached underneath each knee, in the back, and placed his hands there slowly. Her legs were so small in his big strong hands that he could have practically enclosed her entire leg between his thumb and forefinger.

”Kari, did you know that the area behind most female’s knees, inside the joint, is an erogenous zone? When stimulated properly, a woman can come very easily from the slightest touch. Watch me.”

I was so rapt in his words I almost forgot to watch exactly what he was doing. My eyes snapped to attention, and I came closer to watch.

He placed his palms on the underside of her legs, just above the calf muscle but still on one side of the joint. As he did this, her legs naturally flopped lazily to each side of his head. He was mere inches from her cunt at that moment, so he blew air across her mound.

Jess took in a sharp breath at the same instant. She couldn’t move because of his suggestions, but her breathing was something she could control at some level. His breath on her mound just caused a normal physiological response.

He held her legs high, and began circling with his thumbs just in the area behind the fold in the skin, where the lower leg meets the upper. Jess’s breathing jumped another notch as he slowly continued the circles.

He wasn’t doing anything else, just looking at me and making small circles on the backside of her knees. And it was driving her mad even though she wasn’t able to physically react to it. I had never imagined the back of my knees becoming a hot spot, so to speak, but based on what was happening to Jess, it was now something I wanted to explore.

Mike was still circling behind her knees when he finally smiled at me, winking with one eye, and then he went down on her.

He sucked her whole pussy into his mouth at one time. Mike’s a big guy, like I said earlier, and Jess is like a China doll next to him. He placed his entire mouth over her mound, her slit, her labia, all of her, and sucked her right in.

Her breathing spiked in one long inhale, her taut stomach muscles flexing unconsciously because of the pleasure. She was still following his suggestions; she wasn’t moving her muscles now, they were doing it completely of their own accord.

Mike sucked on her for what seemed to be an eternity to me. Then she went still, totally limp, not moving at all. Her breathing quickly deepened again, returning back to the quiet still pace she had before all this began. He turned and smiled at me one last time as he lowered her legs back to hanging off the edge of the bed.

He stood up, kneeled on the bed off to one side, and scooped her up in his arms, his big strong arms. She looked like a tiny child being held by a giant. A loving caring tender giant, I forgot to add.

He placed her on the daybed on the side of my room. He leaned in, kissed her on the forehead and then he whispered something in her ear. She visibly took a deep breath and sighed, letting go to the sleep that overtook her.

Turning towards me, Mike approached slowly.

“So, you want to ride me until the cows come home, huh. I think you and I need to have a talk first.”

As he approached me, he held out both arms, and I reached for him with both of mine. He pulled me to my feet, into his arms, into a deep passionate kiss. I wanted to know what he had in mind for me, what my Master would do to take me to dreamland, but at that moment all I could do was melt in Master’s embrace.

After several moments, he released me. I was wobbling, barely able to stand. I looked at him, desperately wanting some direction… some… control…

He smiled and said, “Let’s have some coffee before we get started. Come with me.”