The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Perfect Master

©2004 by

Part Seven: How About A Late Night Snack?

As the girls and I approached the Jacuzzi, Dawna was the first to notice. “What the hell, he’s tranced again? My God Kari, you’re gonna turn his poor brain to mush. And I don’t want to stay in this damned hot tub all night. You know what it does to my skin.”

“Yeah, me too, let’s get this show on the road, get him inside and do the deed,” Jess intoned.

“Ok, enough with the chit chat get in ladies,” I said.

We all entered the warmth, letting it caress us as each of us slowly lowered into the tub. Our second level triggers kicked in at that moment we got wet up to our necks. Mike’s eyes blinked once more, and then he began to speak.

“My Slaves, thank you for joining me. Tonight will be the first night of many we spend together. What I want to know from each of you, right now, is how I may please you this evening.”

Dawna was first, as usual. “You’re going to fuck me doggie style. You will fuck me until one of us passes out. And trust me: I’m in much better shape than you are.”

Jess spoke next saying, “I prefer Missionary style. You will make love to me in that manner, until I cannot take any more pleasure.”

I followed up with: “And I will ride you until the cows come home. Or at least we do.”

“Excellent, my Slaves, if this is all you ask of me tonight, then you shall each have your wishes granted. You serve me wonderfully, ladies. It is time I repaid your kindness to me. So, let us begin.”

With that phrase Mike snapped out of trance, and so did the three of us. Phase one was now complete.

“Wow, what the hell just happened?” was Dawna’s oh so obvious question.

“No idea, but can someone tell me when you ladies got in here?” Mike asked.

I just smiled, and so did Jess.

”Mike, relax, ok? This is cool with us,” Jess said while stroking his shoulder. “We’ve wanted to thank you for a very long time for being so good to us for so long. Now we’ve finally found a way, and it’s a dream of yours as well as ours now. Tonight, we all make our dreams come true. So relax, and enjoy it.”

Mike visibly seemed to relax as she stroked his upper arm. Dawna looked pretty damned feral at that point. She was inching closer to him, moving her arms in the water slowly, and I just knew what was coming next. Like a shark, she struck.

Her hand went right up the back of his neck as before when she kissed him in the living room, the other hand braced under his chin. She took him even more forcefully this time, with more intensity and passion than I thought possible. I nodded to Jess to do it, and she understood what I meant perfectly.

Jess reached into the water, found his chest, and then ran her hand down slowly.

Mike is like a bear in some ways, a big teddy bear. His chest is full of soft hair, not too much, not too little. If he’d exercise a bit more, he’d be one truly nice specimen of the male sex. Perhaps as we become his Perfect Slaves, he will allow us to help him become our truly Perfect Master.

Her hand continued down as Dawna continued to suck the life from him – at least that’s what it looked like. The heat from the water, the constant trancing during the night, it had all simply been too much for Mike and he was complete putty in her hands. He had no reason to want to pull away, feeling how he did.

He would tell me later that her touch, her hands controlling him, her taking him as she did, it made him come right there in the Jacuzzi. He told me he almost came standing in the living room when she took him, but the feeling was controllable. But in the Jacuzzi, everything just overloaded him.

He didn’t know that one of my posthypnotic suggestions to him that night was that he would feel everything with ten times the sensitivity he normally experienced. He still doesn’t know, unless he asked me in trance and didn’t let me remember it.

I just sat there watching him enjoy himself when all of a sudden I heard the most wonderful low growling sound. Jess had found his cock and was apparently not about to let go of it.

“Got him, by the balls, so to speak,” she said playfully. “He’s very soft, Kari, hard and soft at the same time. Come on, cop a feel, he won’t mind one bit.”

I shook my head no. “Not yet, Jess, not just yet.”

One of the strongest suggestions I made for Mike tonight was that he would orgasm as often as he wanted. I know I could have easily given him that age old suggestion of “your cock will remain hard but you can’t come until I tell you that you can come” bullshit. That’s so tried and true, it’s boring.

I wanted to make absolutely sure that he couldn’t forget this night ever, even if he tried. So I decided to go against the grain with that one suggestion. Ejaculation and orgasm are two different things. Mike would be drained of cum within the first 5 orgasms he had tonight, of that much I was certain, but his orgasms would simply continue to mount.

There goes that growl again, Jess must be working him pretty well with her hand – sorry, hands. “What are you doing do to him, Jess?” I asked.

“My right hand is stroking his cock slowly, my left hand is palming his balls, with my index finger up his ass… he’s tight, really tight,” she grinned mischievously.

“Good God, what has gotten into her, she’s turned into a minx,” I thought to myself. He must really be flying by now.

I tapped Dawna on the shoulder and whispered, “Baby, let the poor man up for air. He’s blowing load after load and you’re missing the best part.”

Dawna finally released Mike, pulling back from him, almost spent herself. She looked at me, smiled, saw what I was looking at, and then looked at the same thing. I touched Jess on the shoulder so she’d see it too.

Mike’s eyes had rolled clean back in head, he was moaning so softly it was making the hairs – even wet – stand up on the back of my neck. His mouth was in that familiar “O” shape again, almost as if he was in trance. An orgasmic trance, if you will.

He gasped in every few moments, and I finally decided to get involved.

I moved forward and placed myself right in front of his face. “Ladies, it’s time for the curtain to rise on our performance this evening.”

As I spoke the trigger, both Dawna and Jess relaxed, took deep breaths and then assumed their positions on each side of Mike: Dawna on his right side, Jess on his left. I was right in front of him as his consciousness finally came back to him. His head gently nodded forward and his eyes finally came back under his control.

“Mike, look into my eyes.”

With all his willpower he forced himself to open his eyelids, and all he saw was my face.

“You know I love the way you hypnotize me, using your eyes, to reach my deepest levels of trance, right?” I said smiling as the words flowed out of me.

“Yes, Kari, I’ve always known it’s your favorite induction.”

“Well tonight, my Love, I return the favor to you, with a twist. Tonight my eyes will take you, along with help from my two friends here.”

He quickly glanced to his right at Dawna, then to his left at Jess. He recognized the look of deep trance: Calm relaxed face, eyes wide and vacant, glazed over. Breathing deeply, focused on nothing in particular, just waiting…

“That’s right, they’re both deep right now. We have a special treat for you, if you’re up to it. Say yes or say no, the choice is yours. All I ask is that you trust us,” I asked, trying to give him all my love with just my voice and my eyes.

“I trust all of you, Kari. Do with me as you wish. Tonight I am yours.” He gave himself to us, right then and there. Our Master now belonged to us.

“Ladies, you may begin.”

And with that suggestion, both of them went to work. In Mike’s right ear, he was hearing “Sleep Master… deep deep sleep, relax… let go… obey Kari… lose yourself in her eyes… relax… obey… surrender… tonight you become our Slave… relax… let go…” and it went on and on.

In his left ear he was hearing almost the same thing: “Master relax… go deeper for us… trust us… let go… relax so deep now… warm water taking you… drifting in Kari’s eyes… get lost in her eyes… so deep… so relaxed… letting go… drifting… not hearing our words… focus on Kari’s eyes… sleep… relax… deeper…” and on and on.

Mike knew this was a confusion induction done with the royal treatment. They were whispering to him so gently, so softly. In seconds he could feel himself slipping under the blanket of their words. His eyelids softly fluttered but remained open, just barely.

The warm water, the four orgasms he’d already had since he got into the Jacuzzi, the good meal with friends, it was all just a bit much for him, and he just wanted to stop thinking for tonight. He was gone before he even knew it, but it was just beginning.

“Mike, look at me,” I commanded.

He opened his eyes fully, and looked right into mine. My next trigger kicked in.

“Mike, look deeply into my eyes, love. That’s it… so deep now… relax… feeling so peaceful now… no resistance… you will obey us tonight… this one night… we give ourselves to you freely as you give yourself to us… deeper… into my pretty eyes… so much deeper now… letting go of all your cares… your worries drift away… you relax more and more… you belong to us… now…”

And with that, he was gone.

His eyes were glazed over in about a minute, but the girls were all programmed by suggestion to take him really deep. After several minutes of their soft whispers, Mike was finally all theirs, body mind and soul.

Kari’s final trigger was to plant suggestions into Mike so he’d not hold back tonight.

“Mike, tonight you will have no inhibitions with us. Every fantasy about each of us that you’ve ever had will come true if you wish it so tonight. When I awaken you from your trance, you will remember that we have had a wonderful evening together, and now we’re going to pleasure one another. No inhibitions at all. Anything goes, Mike, do you understand?”

Mike couldn’t speak at this point even if he wanted to. The whispers had drained him of all conscious thought as planned, and all his subconscious could muster was the slightest nod of his head.

“Good boy, Mike. You make your Slaves very proud. You will do whatever comes to your waking mind to us tonight. Anything you desire. You may touch us, lick us, slap us, squeeze us, feel us, finger us, fondle us, fuck us, make love to us, fast, slow, hard, deep, whatever you want. No holding back whatsoever. We are your sex Slaves tonight. We obey you as you obey us. Do you understand?”

“Yeeeeeesssssssss…” was actually heard from his sleepy tired lips.

“Good, now it’s time to awaken. All of the suggestions I have given you will now take hold of you and not let go. You will not remember these suggestions consciously when you awaken, but you will find yourself overwhelmed as all of your fantasies about your Slaves come crashing down on you, driving you forward into pleasure. No holding back, Mike, do you understand?”

“Yeeeeeesssssssss…”

“Excellent. In a moment I’m going to count from one to five. When I count five, you will rise from the the tub, take my hand, and follow me into my bedroom. You will remain deep in trance and follow me without hesitation. Once in the bedroom you will stand at the foot of the bed. After you’re completely naked, you will sit on the bed until I awaken you with a snap of my fingers. Do you understand my instructions, Mike?”

“Yessss.”

“Are you ready to have the greatest sex of your live, with your Slaves who love you dearly and want nothing but the very best for you?”

“Yes.”

“Good boy.”

I tapped Dawna on her right shoulder and Jess on her left. They both snapped back to me in a few moments. Dawna asked, “Is he ready?”

I grinned as widely as I could and nodded.

“Holy freakin’ shit! Are we ready for this? I mean, really ready?” Jess interjected.

I spoke first and said: “Yes, with all my heart. He’s ours, ladies, and we are his. Let’s make this a night for all of us to remember,” and held out my hand.

Dawna placed her hand on mine, and Jess placed her hand on Dawna’s. With a makeshift shake, we committed to this and one another.

“Mike, it’s time to wake up. One… coming up now… two… more relaxed than you’ve ever felt before… three… so easy to obey, so easy to follow me into the bedroom… four… eyes beginning to open and… five.”

He opened his eyes, stood in the tub, and took my hand. I led him slowly from the tub, taking note of his still hard cock underneath the boxers. I had thought Jess found a way to slip them off of him in the tub, but I guess not.

He followed behind me, the girls bringing up the rear. We went through the kitchen, up the half-flight of stairs, and then came to my bedroom. I entered with my Master in tow, my Slave Sisters entering a moment later.

I let go of Mike’s hand and he went to the foot of the bed and turned towards me. Dawna and Jess walked to their respective places again: Dawna on his right, Jess on his left.

“Ladies, let’s see what our Master has to offer us.”

With one swift motion, their hands went inside the band of his boxer shorts and glided them down to his feet. Dawna and Jess stepped forward a few feet to be beside me, and we all took deep breaths together.

His cock was simply magnificent. It was about 7 to 8 inches long, slight upturn towards his stomach, pink, throbbing and stiff as steel. He had such a wonderful look of peace and contentment on his face. After several seconds, he sat himself on the edge of the bed.

“Dawna, if it’s ok with Jess, I’d like you to go first. You’ve known him longer, and you certainly are in better shape than us. Let him wear you out, if he can. Jess, is that cool with you?” I asked.

Jess just nodded, not taking her eyes off his cock for even one blink.

Dawna took action. “You gonna snap him out of his, or do I get to fuck him back to consciousness?”

“Oh, sorry,” I said. I admit, I was lost in adoration over that cock myself.

I raised my hand and snapped my fingers.

Mike came back to us with a final deep breath.

“Can I say something before the mindless ball draining pussy drenching sex begins?” he asked, total seriousness on his face.

For a few moments we were all in a state of shock. Unsure of what to say, I myself just nodded, almost imperceptibly.

“Well, here’s the thing. You’ve kept me tranced for the better part of the last twelve hours. I want this, my ladies, my Slaves… I want it more than I can say. And I don’t want to be tranced again tonight, understand? But if I don’t get some pussy here in the next five minutes, I’m leaving.” And it was his turn to smile that Cheshire grin.

We all burst out in the laughter all of us had been holding back for a very long time now, a very long time indeed.