The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Perfect Master

©2004 by

Part Six: The Nightcap

We finally poured out of the restaurant around 11:45PM. Derrick stayed back with his Slaves for a bit to say good night to the owner, and settle up that tab. We offered to cover it and he said no way in Hell. Who were we to argue?

Mike hadn’t remembered too much about the whole evening, but I’d make sure it all came back to him tomorrow. Tonight, however, he was ours even more than we were his.

I had a special plan that I hadn’t told anyone about. I thought it would be a perfect nightcap to an already perfect evening. I just had to spend some quality time with my fellow Slaves to make it happen.

Since it was a fairly long drive home, I offered to drive. Mike saw no reason to disagree, so he took up the passenger seat in front. I had to do this right or it wouldn’t work, or so I thought.

As I started the car, he was placing his seat belt on. I acted like I could see Derrick coming out of the restaurant. It was a ploy, of course, but Mike didn’t know this. He reacted just as I had hoped turning his head towards the window.

“Where, did I miss him? Shit I wanted to…” and as he turned his head back towards me I tapped his forehead. He slumped down in his seat, and I began a simple deepening process.

“Mike, my love, relax… let go… just relax and let it go… we’ll be home shortly where your wildest dreams will come true this evening… just relax… and let… it… go. In a few moments I’d like you to count backwards from 500 to 1, at your pace. Relaxing with each number you count, going deeper and deeper with each number. You will not hear any voices again until you feel me touch your left shoulder. Do you understand, Mike?”

“Yes.”

“Good boy, now begin your count for me.”

Again, as so many times before, no words could be heard but his lips moved. Must be a throwback to reading books as a child, I surmised.

“Ok girls, here’s the plan. I need to drop you into trance for this to work. I have a lot of things I need to tell you, but this will work so much better if I can leave the instructions as posthypnotic suggestions so this becomes the most amazing night of our – and Mike’s – lives. Are you up for it?” I tried to sound as enthusiastic as possible.

Dawna screamed out “Hell fucking yes, let’s get it on.”

Jess thought about it for a moment, trying to recover from the shock of Dawna’s outburst. “We’re going to remember this, right?”

I could sense the fear in her so I didn’t waste a moment.

“Jess, I’m going to hypnotize you so that the nervousness you’re experiencing right this very moment isn’t an issue tonight. Listen, if you have reservations about any of this, about having the best sex of your life with the man you love more than any other, just like Dawna and I do, you best spill your guts right now. We don’t have much time left. But yes, you’ll be wide awake and loving every second of it. The trance is so I can give you your instructions so you can play your part to perfection. Ok?”

She looked at Dawna, then at me in the rear view mirror. Then she leaned forward in her seat to look up Mike, deep in his trance.

“He looks so peaceful like this, Kari, so peaceful. I hope to be that peaceful someday. We’re not going to hurt him, right? You promise me that right now, right this second or stop this car and let me out.”

God she has such a big heart. And I love her so dearly for it. I pulled the car off the road. She was expecting the worst but I had another idea in mind. I put the car in park then I turned to face the both of them.

”Ok, this is the moment of truth. No, we will not hurt Mike in any way, not unless you consider friction burns on his cock an injury. I bet he won’t. Here’s my plan, in a nutshell. We’re going back home, we’re going to get Mike into the hot tub and head in to change into our bathing suits.”

“This will be a nice slow seduction for us, all three of us. I’m going to hypnotize Mike tonight and make sure this is truly what he wants, to be our Master. What happened at the restaurant was wonderful, but again, it was with Derrick being present. I have to look Mike in the eye and have him answer my questions. It’s that simple. So is this a yes or no?”

Jess took in a long deep breath and finally said, “Yes.”

“Good. Dreamtime, ladies.”

Both of them crumpled into deeply relaxed lumps in the back seat. I wasn’t really that pressed for time, actually. I just wanted to get started on their programming. I went through a basic deepener and then began their scripting.

We drove around the area for a short period of time as I explained their roles in tonight’s play. Each of them would be issuing specific suggestions to Mike, each one geared to a specific goal. Their own pleasures would increase a certain number of times based on my own suggestions to them. They were going to have the time of their lives tonight; I’d make sure of that.

Once their suggestions and scripts were firmly in place and confirmed, I simply had them drift inside their own minds just the same way Mike was drifting. As we approached our house I had one more thing to do. I touched Mike on his left shoulder.

“Can you hear me, Mike?”

“Yes.”

“Good boy, I have some suggestions for you, are you willing to listen to them for me, Mike?”

“Yes.”

“Wonderful. Let’s get started.” As I laid out my role to him, we finally arrived home so I pulled the car into the driveway.

As I finished on my suggestions with Mike, I had the strangest feeling come over me.

I thought back to the very first time I had used the word “Master” in reference to him, and how silly it seemed. That was just several hours ago, just earlier the previous day – it was now close to 1 AM when we finally got back home. What a night it had been, and what a night it was about to become.

It truly was a magical night. Not a cloud in the skies, one of the clearest nights I’d ever seen here.

Perfect.

A song lyric came to mind for some reason, a Steve Winwood song from years ago.

Don’t you know what the night can do? Don’t you know when it’s touching you? Won’t you help me to let it through? Don’t you know what the night can do?

Seemed to fit right at that moment, and I still can’t say why. But it was time to focus on my task at hand.

As I put the car into park, I glanced back at my Sisters, my soon to be fellow Slaves, both resting comfortably inside their dreams. I then looked at Mike. I hadn’t fully accepted him as my Master at that time, that’s one reason I still referred to him as Mike up to this point in my telling of his tale. But after tonight, if he wanted me to, I would refer to him as Master for evermore.

“Mike, I’m going to count from one to three. At the count of three you will open your eyes. You will follow your instructions as given, do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good boy. One… Two… Three.”

Mike snapped to a full sitting position, his eyes opened slowly and surely, and he turned to face me.

“Kari, look into my eyes. Look deeply into my eyes… that’s right, so deep now… so much deeper even now… so relaxed… you see the crystal there in my eyes… deep inside my eyes, Kari drawing you deeper with each word, with each breath… going deeper now… and deeper… sleeping for me with your eyes open, Kari… sleeping with your eyes open…”

Mike didn’t have to go on as Derrick had. I was far more used to Mike’s voice and deepening technique, and I was gone just that much faster. I loved losing myself in his eyes. It’s like nothing else I’ve ever experienced before. I won’t go over the details of my instructions; they’ll become clear here in the next part of my story.

Suffice to say things went well. Mike finished my suggestions. I awakened at his count, and then I brought Dawna and Jess back up. Finally I brought Mike back to us suggesting that we had a wonderful drive home with pleasant conversation. The good thing about that kind of non-specific suggestion is that his mind would fill in the gaps itself.

Our imaginations are wonderful and truly amazing things.

As we all walked into the house the first triggers fired off. Dawna and Jess automatically went to the hot tub on the back porch and got it running, setting the temperature properly and adding the oils as I specified.

Mike’s first trigger was to go to the bathroom. Seemed innocuous enough, but he’s not going to be using that cock of his for anything but sex tonight. That much I was going to make sure of.

As he walked away, my first trigger hit me. A wave of euphoria washed over me, leaving me breathless standing at the kitchen counter as I watched the girls out on the deck.

You’ve done yourself proud today, Kari… now get ready to have the time of your life…

”Thanks… I intend to,” she reminded herself.

Mike returned to me, and for the first time ever in our time together, he simply hugged me without a sound. He felt so good holding me from behind. I could feel his erection in his pants rubbing against my ass, and it felt wonderful just to stand there in his arms.

He kissed me lightly on the side of my neck. All I could do was whimper at that, the goose bumps completely taking over the surface of my skin everywhere. He noted it and said, “Thank you for tonight, Kari. I remember more than you may imagine at this point, but I’m sure you have something special planned for me now, and I want you to know, I’m not afraid anymore.”

Now was my chance, and I had to know the answer to another question burning in me.

“Mike, on the way to the restaurant tonight, did you drop us in the car?” I asked, as seriously as I could muster.

“Of course I did. I knew something was up the moment I opened my eyes on the couch with all three of you within arms reach. I couldn’t retrieve the memory just at that moment, no matter how hard I tried. But as Dawna helped me from the couch, and laid that kiss on me, my God, I thought I had simply died and gone to heaven in her arms. It truly was that wonderful.”

He was laughing now, something he didn’t do often enough. “Then the next thing I know, I’m walking out the door heading home and I didn’t know why. Still don’t, now that I think about it.”

”Dawna gave you an indirect suggestion to go home and change clothes then come back here. I heard her when she said it, and she didn’t even know that the specific wording she chose made it an indirect suggestion. Normally it wouldn’t have affected you, but because you had just come out of a deep trance, and that kiss basically put you right back under, her suggestion hit you much harder than she could have imagined.”

“Oh, ok, now it makes sense. So there I was driving home, not knowing why. I got there, took a shower, shaved, got myself dressed and then I was on the way back here. Still didn’t know why at the time, but I know it now. Thanks. You ladies really shouldn’t hide things from me, considering what we’ve been through so far tonight.”

I thought about that for the briefest moment, and once again I knew what I had to do. Dawna and Jess were just coming in the back door into the kitchen. I smiled at them and turned around to face Mike.

“Do you trust me, Mike?” I asked. I already knew the answer. The question was rhetorical, in some respects.

“Of course, Kari, I trust all of you, equally,” he said, nothing but love in his voice.

“In time, I will bring the memory of what happened on the couch to your waking mind. I will also allow you to remember what happened at dinner tonight, if you want to remember it. But for now, for the rest of this evening, you belong to us. You will do as we say, when we say, without any hesitation. I’m not going to hypnotize you… yet. But soon I will, and in a most wonderful way.”

I could see by the look on his face that he was all for it. The tent in his pants was a surefire yes too.

“Ok, folks, time to get into the hot tub. Mike, you’re first. We ladies have some prep work to attend to. Now get a move on.”

We broke apart and went our separate ways. We knew Mike wore boxers, so all he’d have to do is strip down to them and get in. Dawna, Jess and I were going to get into our most flattering swimsuits. If Mike thought he was hard before, he was about to get really hard when we came back out.

My suit of choice is a one piece black mallot, cut especially high on the legs to show off that divot of skin where my thighs meet my hips leading into the “magic triangle.” Guys love that spot for some reason. I get lots of compliments when I wear that suit to the beach.

Dawna came back into the kitchen wearing her favorite, a thong one piece that looked like one single piece of string wrapped over one shoulder, down her back and then back up over the other shoulder. Seriously. But she has the body for it. God have mercy, if we didn’t have some serious fucking with Mike to attend to this night, I’d eat her senseless.

Jess came out in a simply angelic one piece white suit, very high cut, all the way to the sides of her ribcage. It has a thong back on it, just a single thread running up the crack of that incredible ass of hers. Same thing about Jess, if Mike weren’t around tonight, we’d have been screwing ourselves silly till morning.

Wait a second, that’s exactly what we did.

Sorry, I keep forgetting that I’m writing this story for you, the reader. Master instructed me to be honest with my memories and my thoughts, so I’m just being honest.

“Alright, last chance to back out ladies,” I stated. “Dawna?”

”Let’s make sure he can’t walk tomorrow,” she said, almost as expected.

“Jess?”

“I can’t believe I’m going to say this, you know me, trying to be the sweet and innocent one, but for once, I’d really love to fuck his brains out. Shall we ladies?”

We all headed for the deck. What they weren’t aware of was Mike’s suggestions I added after I dropped them in the car. All they remembered were the suggestions I gave Mike when they were still conscious and aware. But like I said, I had big plans for them.

Mike was sitting in the Jacuzzi, his eyes wide open, blinking slowly as needed. The heat from the water tends to dry your eyes out, so most people end up blinking more than you would usually. The girls didn’t notice Mike was tranced again, but they would soon enough.

Hypnosis, good friends, good sex, a Master with willing Slaves, and a Jacuzzi. What more could anyone want in a story? You’re about to find out.