The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: The Pheromone Wars

Part 7

Tagwords: Mfff, MC Interracial, Ff

Summary: Jaren Carter finds Rachel, but are they too late?

Author: . Feel free to comment.

Pheromone Wars is a work of adult fiction and contains sexually explicit material that some may find offensive. It is meant for persons over the age of 18 and is not suitable for children.

All characters contained within are purely fictional, any similarity of any character, event or place to any actual person, event or place, is purely coincidental.

The author reserves all rights to this work. It may be freely distributed, posted and archived electronically only in its entirety including all header material. It may not be sold in whole or in any part, or as part of an electronic document, printed material, voice recording or any other manner without proper copyright clearances being obtained from the author.

Warning! This is smut! Enjoy.

Cast of Characters,

* * *

Jaren Carter and Miranda lay prone in the tree line overlooking the strip club and scanned the locale with their binoculars.

“They are broadcasting a signal from that building’s security cameras. It means we can’t just raid the place or they will know that we are on to them. It also means that we can’t just cut the signal, because ditto.”

Jaren watched the bouncer at the front door. He looked like ex-military. “And you are sure they dropped off the two girls here.”

“Correct, we have the footage from the McDonald’s tapes. It is clearly the Covenant. The rest of the world has no idea, but the signs are all there. And satellite cameras caught that same car here three weeks ago. We have an eye witness who confirms the two girls were working there for a few weeks before they were taken.”

Jaren knew the importance of this development. Back at the headquarters, he had reviewed all the files, and quickly realized that Omega Control had failed so far to penetrate the secretive veil of the Covenant. This was their first big break and they couldn’t afford a mistake.

“We need to have eyes inside of that place.” Jaren put down the binoculars, and looked at Miranda. “How many twenties do you have?”

Jaren Carter stepped into Trixie’s, his tie loosened, and walked to the bar. On stage, a black stripper in a fishnet body suit was on her knees in front of the only customer in the building, an old man in a cowboy hat. She kneeled, above him on the raised platform, and ran her hands along her belly and tits. Her tongue snaked out along her lips. He would hand her some bills and she would raise her large breasts to her mouth, give them a long lick, and then paste the bills to her tits. A few bills were already sticking to her sweaty, dark skin.

Across from the bar, a blonde and an Asian were eyeing him as he sat at his seat. Behind the bar, another blonde was cleaning a glass tumbler. Her large fake tits bounced as she polished the glass with a rag. She stepped over to Jaren. “What can I get for you, buddy?

“Scotch, on the rocks. And make one for yourself.”

She smiled at that; then turned around. Jaren expanded his awareness until he contacted Miranda outside the bar. “Miranda, can we piggy back off the signal and see what they see.”

He could hear her voice in his head. “Hold on a second. Our tech guys are working on it. There we go. Scan your head to the left, take a peak at that mirror behind the bar.”

Jaren looked straight at the mirror, pretending to admire the Nubian beauty dancing in its reflection.

“There you are. It looks like there are a dozen others spread around the joint.”

“What about the VIP room?”

“Nope. Looks like you’ll be private in there. At least there is no signal broadcasting anyway.”

The Asian stripper sauntered over to him on six-inch platform heels and sat next to him. She was wearing a silver thong and pasties, and dark eyeliner.

“Name is Kiki. Buy me a drink?”

“Sure. But after that, how about you give me a private show.”

She turned to fully face him on the stool and open her legs. “Sure, big guy, I’ll give you a really private show. “But it’s going to be 35 dollars.”

Jaren laid five hundred bucks on the table. “My tab. Put her drink on it as well, Mam.”

The older blonde looked at the cash on the bar. “Sure thing, handsome. Kiki will take good care of you. And the name is Justine.”

Jaren watched Justine make the drinks. She had gigantic globe-like tits. They were easily EE bolt-ons.

When he looked back, Kiki was smiling at him. She pouted, “What’s the matter, you don’t like my itty bitty titties?” She moved her small hands down the sides of her breasts.”

“Your breasts are just fine. They’re perky and suckable.”

“Big man, for five hundred dollars you can suck on whatever you want. Or maybe you want me to suck on you.”

Justine placed the Mai Tai in front of Kiki and the scotch in front of Jaren. She poured a scotch for herself.

“Cheers. And trust me, once Kiki is done you will have a lot to be cheering for.” Kiki took a swig from her straw, and then licked the blended beverage from her pouty lips. She put the drink in one hand and grabbed a hold of his tie with the other.

“Come with me, Big Man.” She used his tie as a leash and walked him into the back room. The back room was dark with walls covered in red upholstery. There was a loveseat in the center of the room. “Sit.” Said Kiki, pushing him into the seat. She took another swig from his straw while music played over the speakers.

She kneeled over him and placed her drink on a tray. Then she crawled into his lap and straddled him. She started to sway back and forth rubbing her thong-clad pussy against his pants and arched her back sinuously.

“Remember, she said. No touching. Only I get to touch.” She reached down and stroked his cock through his pants.

Jaren took a swig of scotch as she danced on top of him. The swig of scotch burned as it flowed down his throat, igniting his chakras. Now that Jaren’s powers were released, he could feel the energy expand out from him like an alien lotus flower.

He began to scan the thoughts of the Asian girl in front of him as she gave him a private lap dance. Already he could tell that her brain had been rewired. Most women’s sex drives were merely a facet of their functioning mind. Through the eyes of a psychic like Jaren, most women released a jumble of independent thoughts and feelings.

Kiki’s mind, however, was all tied up in the sexual parts of her brain. Jaren could see her brain chemistry confining her thoughts through filters of sexuality and submissiveness.

More worrisome was the part of her consciousness that looked as if it was shrouded in dark steel coils. The Covenant had put in place powerful behavioral modifications. Whenever one of the Covenant’s girls felt as if she was releasing information that would hurt the Covenant, her mind would autonomously shut down. Girls had gone into seizures and even died. The autonomous response was so sensitive that even a psychic push into their memories could shut them down.

Jaren had a theory however that could get him past the safeguards in their heads. The pheromones that the patriarch released were what induced the submission in these girls. Their sexual levels were always elevated, but their submissiveness only responded in the vicinity of those pheromones. Jaren suspected that if he could induce a submissive response in these girls, that they would identify him as a part of the Collective, and he would be able to break past their psychic defenses.

Jaren let his psychic powers flow out from his body in strands and concentric circles until they enveloped the girl in his lap. He latched onto her ego and began to leach away and her confidence and self-assuredness.

“Lay over my lap.” He said.

“Easy big guy, remember you let me run the show and you won’t be disappointed.”

“Lay over my lap. Now.” Jaren pushed up the fear, masochism, and submissiveness, in her mind. Kiki appeared to be fighting with her self.

“O.k. Just this once. But it’s going to cost you.”

She started to adjust herself in the chair, turning so her back was to him. Jaren knew that needed to subdue her, to completely dominate her, before she would subconsciously begin to equate him with the Covenant.

He grabbed Kiki by the hair and pulled her over him. Kiki squealed and her legs kicked.

“I—no. that’s not how this works.”

He put kept one hand to hold her hair like a leash and the other he placed on her struggling ass cheeks.

“Stop—No Touching—". She squealed.

“Enough of that.” He slapped her hard across her ass cheek. He pushed at her brain until she stopped kicking and quivered in his lap. “I bought you slut. I own your tight little cunt.” He slapped her ass again. Then pulled the silver thong aside and jammed his fingers into her wet pussy.

“Please, No!” Her ass shot into the air to get away from his fingers, and Jaren pushed down on her waist with his other hand, his fingers probing her wet, hot opening. Her hands were stretched out past the chair clutching at the air. She was biting down hard on the upholstery. I fucked her with the fingers of one hand. Then I began to spank her with my other hand hard.

“Oh my God.” Jaren had sensed the black girl coming into the room, but he didn’t want to stop her out in the open. His mind pushed into hers to get a name. “Coco, how about you kneel her on the side of the chair. That’s a good girl.”

His mental powers made the request more like a demand. Slowly, against her will, Coco struggled over to the chair. Below her she could see Kiki whimpering in my lap, the skin of her ass bright red.

Coco kneeled before the chair, her breasts were at the same level now as Kiki. “Coco, present your tits to Kiki. Kiki, raise your head. Now bite her nipples.”

Kiki pulled her head up and reached out and bit on to Coco’s nipple. Coco squealed.

“You keep your teeth on her nipple. If you let go then you’re really going to be punished.” Jaren said. He started back up spanking and fucking her with his fingers. Kiki moaned and gurgled through gritted teeth. Her body spasmed from the harsh spanking causing her closed teeth to pull and twist Coco’s nipples. Coco groaned.

Jaren told Kiki to release the nipple. She opened her mouth and kept it stretched open.

“How are you doing this? Are you an agent?” Moaned Coco.

“Now the next one,” said Jaren. Kiki bent forward and bit down hard on Coco’s other nipple. Coco started to moan, but Jaren pushed his fingers wet with Kiki’s juices into her mouth. “Suck them clean. It will help you focus.” She complied.

In the outside room, Jaren could hear Justine asking Bambi where the other two girls were. Bambi started walking to the back room, while Justine entertained the old man.

Jaren started working on her arousal level and submissiveness as she moved towards the curtains in the back. She thought she heard a scream, but something in her head told her to ignore it. It wasn’t important.

When she walked into the room, Jaren was using Coco as a footstool while he had Kiki in his lap again, and he was peeling the pasties off her chest. The pasties were sticky and Bambi could see that Kiki winced and hold her hands up as they were slowly pulled off.

“Now that all you sluts are here. Your all going to crawl between my legs, and you are going to take turns fucking my cock with your faces. Whichever whore does the better job, is the one that I fuck first, understand?”

Jaren had all three strippers looking up at him with hungry, plaintive eyes. On the left, he had his hand in Kiki’s hair, and on the right, he had his other hand in Bambi’s. He started directing the action. Pushing one girl down on his cock, while the other two waited impatiently.

Then he would pull her up for air, and all three would dive in to lick and suck at his member, fighting like baby hogs trying to get at a teat.

Then he would grab another one and pull her down. Sometimes he would pull her up to just to give her a quick slap, before thrusting her down again, and the other girls would almost cum in response.

Jaren normally wasn’t this rough with his conquests, but it was important that he degrade them, he expected that was the trigger that would allow him access to the information he needed.

Justine was heading back. Jaren could feel the concern in her voice. He didn’t have much time. He pulled out of Bambi’s hungry mouth, reached over and grabbed Coco by the hair. He came all over her face, aiming it at her forehead. Then he pulled out a five-dollar bill and stuck it to the mess on her forehead. The other two girls came from watching the humiliation when Justine walked in.

“Coco, Kiki go out a take care of the front. I need to speak to Justine. Bambi you stay here. I’m going to need your help.” Bambi stayed kneeling on the floor as the other girls got up and ran out of the room. Jaren slapped both their asses on the way out.

Justine was staring in shock at the scene.

“Have a seat Justine. We need to talk.” Jaren got out of the chair and motioned for her to sit.

“Who are you? No one told me an agent from the Covenant was coming here?” Justine walked cautiously over to Jaren.

Jaren grabbed her by her bleach blonde hair and slapped her twice, and then he turned her around and pushed her over the chair. He grabbed the back of her t-shirt and tore it open.

“Sir, what’s going on? No one told us you were coming. Usually, were prepared for a visit.” She whimpered and let him manhandle her.

“Take off your bra and lean over and put your tits on the chair so they hang over the edge.”

“Sir, are you sure you don’t want one of the younger girls. I’m suppose to ask because its not right for you to have a old whore like me, when there are younger, prettier sluts available.”

Jaren was shocked. Justine was in her thirties, but still attractive. It was becoming clearer why Justine was working at this dingy strip club, and why the strippers here were in their late twenties, when the average girls taken were in their teens. He wondered how many safe houses around the country the Covenant was dropping of girls no longer young enough for their usage.

He pulled her hair back. “You might be in charge of these girls when there isn’t a man around, but when I’m here, you’re just one of these sluts to be fucked.”

She moaned. “Yes, Sir.”

“Bambi, get in front of her.” Bambi moved around until she was standing in front of Justine. Justine’s breasts hung over the edge of the chair like fat bags.

“Bambi, I want you to slap her titties while I fuck her. When your done, they better be bright red. Understand?”

Justine’s eyes rolled back into her head as Jaren entered her. “Yeah baby, slap mamma’s titties. Pleaseeeee!”

Jaren began to fuck her hard, thrusting his dick deep into her pussy, and pounding her into the chair. Bambi began to open hand slap her tits as they bounce and flung them with each thrust.

“O God. Fuck mommy. Mommy hasn’t been fucked in so long. She needs your cock. O God, it hurts. Spank my fat tits. Jaren had his hands in her hair like he was holding on to reigns as he fucked her harder then he had fucked any woman before. Justine started coming as Bambi improvised, spitting in her face and slapping her, and calling her a fat cow. She reached in and began to violently kiss her open drooling mouth.

Jaren pulled out and shoved his cock in her ass while she squealed around Bambi’s mouth. She came again from the ass fucking. Bambi had both of her hands wrapped around mounds of tit flesh, squeezing painfully.

Jaren came inside Justine, giving her a couple of slaps on the ass as he did so.

“Thank you Bambi. You can go help the others.” As Bambi left I turned Justine over. Her face was a wet mess of spit and tears. There were bruises all over her tits. Jaren hoped it was enough for her to subconsciously identify him as one of the collective.

“Does this mean you are taking us back to the compound. Please, I want to see my girls again. I promise my daughters and I will put on a show for you. I know you want to watch me fuck them and I miss them so much!”

Jaren had no idea what she was talking about, “I can see about getting you a chance to see your girls again. But first you need to obey me.” He put his dick up to her face. “Clean me.”

She reached forward holding her mouth open until his cock was in the back of her throat, then closing it tight around him. She slid her mouth back, sucking all of his cum and her juices off of his cock.

He wiped what was left on her red titties.

“Now there were two teenage girls that came here earlier. I need to know where they were taken.”

* * *

“How do you know?”

Jaren looked at Miranda. “I figured that the Pheromone controls the Covenant used worked on sex triggers. If we could sexually humiliate the girls, their minds would associate me with the organization they belonged to.

“It was still a risk.” Miranda said.

“It occurred to me when we found the other girls before. How quickly they looked to me to be their master. I think the Covenant made a mistake. The backdoor to get into the girl’s head is through sexually dominating them.”

“Good work. We have a location where they brought the two girls. It’s a compound to the north of here. We are going to raid it in the morning.”

* * *

“How do you like it when I fuck your face with my pussy?” Ms. Steffans moaned. Not even if Rachel could answer with her mouth pressed tight against Steffans’ clit, she wouldn’t have. She had enough experience now at the academy to recognize the question as obviously rhetorical. She just moaned appreciatively and erotically as possible as Steffans ground her pussy into Rachel’s face with her both of her hands.

The hierarchy of women at the Covenant was byzantine with many of the women promoted and demoted merely at the whim of the men that they served. Some woman like headmistress Constance, were a voice of calm, a older sister and a sexual comfort, but most women in charge were constantly envious of each other, and just as bad as the men.

Apparently, Ms. Steffans had taken a liking to Rachel and had enough authority to bring her to her room.

“Lick my pussy. Suffocate on my pussy, you stupid teen slut. I know what you young sluts are like thinking you can replace me, but it’s not going to happen you brainless bimbo.

As Ms. Steffans poured out the torrents of abuse upon her, Rachel mainly ignored it. Her training as an agent at the academy gave her a new focus and made it easy for her to filter out the punishment.

On the surface, she kept her eyes open with fear and her tongue out lapping (She knew it would only get worse if Steffans felt like she wasn’t punished enough) but inside her head she was mainly going over the ambassadorial protocols at official functions. They would have a test tomorrow and she wanted to pass.

Her mind absently brought up Kitten. She wondered where she was now. Rachel thought, perhaps, there was something wrong with herself. The pheromones were supposed to condition the brain to detach emotions when girls separated. The Patriarch didn’t want real lesbians, only lesbians for their entertainment. The Patriarch allowed a certain amount of interaction amongst the girls, because at this point there were far more woman slaves, then members of the patriarchy, and some sexual release was good for moral. But girls weren’t supposed to have long-term attachments.

Rachel wondered if Kitten was thinking of her where ever she was. She missed her; she wanted her back. In her first mental subordination since being captured Rachel decided to get her back. Ms. Steffans came on her face, clenching her thighs hard.

She crawled off of Rachel. “God, you have a hot little body. I envy the men you seduce for the Covenant.”

All of a sudden, klaxon bells went off in the compound. Rachel knew what that meant. They were under attack.

“Shit. I need to get to the intake office and erase the biographical forms.” Steffans started for the door. Rachel knew the biographical forms had the whereabouts of every woman captured by the Collective. If they disappeared, so would Rachel’s chances of ever finding out who had Kitten.

She started to panic. “Stop!” She screamed. All of a sudden, Ms. Steffans froze. Fear was on her face. “How did you do that?” Rachel didn’t know, but she didn’t have time to find out. She ran out the door.

She could hear submachine guns firing throughout the compound, as she ran for the compound.

In the main yard, the men of the Covenant were firing machine guns at men in dark suits who were racing into the compound. One of the members of the Patriarch went down. Rachel felt a surge of sadness, and then shook of the programming.

“Rachel,” She turned. It was Ginger running towards her with a Ruger in her hand. “What are you doing? We need to defend the Academy?”

“I have to get to the impound?”

“Baby, what are you talking about? Constance wants us back at the Academy. We have to secure it until she can erase all of the files for the Patriarchy.”

Rachel punched her in the face. Rachel’s training had done her well, and Ginger went down unconscious. Rachel took her Ruger, and snuck into the building. She hoped Ginger would not get hurt; the girl had always been kind to her.

The files were in the building somewhere on a computer. She ran past a couple of girls sobbing on the ground and up some stairs.

There was a guard at the end of the hall. He started to ask her what she was doing there when she shot him. She was surprised when she did it. The pheromones were supposed to not allow her to do that. What was going on?

She ran into the room. There was the database with all the files on it. She ran up and began to scan.

“Don’t move. I have a gun on you.”

She heard the voice behind her. For a second, she thought about going for her gun.

“Stop that thought right there. You’d never make it.”

“Turn around.” She could feel something pulling at her mind. Feeling a strange urge to obey the man, she turned.

It was one of the intruders, a man in a dark suit and glasses. “Listen,” She said. “I have information that can help you, but first I need to check the computers. I have to find my friend.”

“Amazing.” Said the man, “You have latent psychic powers. I can actually see your mind psychically repairing the genetic changes in your code.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about? But they are going to attack the president. I can tell you everything, but you need to help me find my friend.”

The man put down his gun. “Who is going to attack the president?”

“His daughters. Sandi and Sara.”

* * *

Rachel was outside wrapped in a blanket. After she had confessed to the man, he had quickly brought in a woman named Miranda who seemed to be in charge. They talked about a little about Rachel’s psychic abilities, but their main concern was the threat against the president. Soon they had both left by helicopter leaving her at the facility.

Rachel watched as Mistress Constance and the girls were handcuffed and taken away. Ginger glared at her with hatred. The other girls looked on with shock and sadness. Most of the men were dead or escaped. She was alone.

An Indian woman, in a business suit, walked up to her. “Hello, my name is Nurse Nala. I work for Miranda. You must be Rachel.

Nala looked down at the teenage girl with concern. “I’ve found the location of the girl you were looking for. Apparently, she is in Dubai, sold to an oil sheik.”

“Really.” Rachel was struck with sadness. Nala pulled her close for a hug. “Don’t worry. We will get her back for you. But I want to talk to you about something. How would you feel about joining our organization as an agent and fighting the people who did this to you?”