The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Picture’s Worth

By Storymaster69

Chapter 3

The next morning Sally again, slowly woke up. She let out a little groan. Why do mornings need to be so early? she asked herself, not for the first time.

Through her bedroom door, she could faintly hear, her father’s voice coming from the kitchen. Her clock said it was already 10:00 am, she decided to get up and see if there was any more news about Jessie.

Rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, Sally shuffled into the bathroom. She picked up her electric toothbrush and brushed her teeth. Sally was feeling much more awake, by the time she rinsed out her mouth and went back to her room to dress.

When she went down stairs her parents were sitting at the kitchen table, each was holding a cup of coffee. Frank looked up when Sally walked in and said, “Good morning.”

“Morning, parents of mine.”

Frank rolled his eyes. Sally knew he did not understand why his daughter had to find complex ways, to say simple things, but he didn’t say anything. “Did you have a good sleep?”

“Yes dad.” Sally answered, thinking of what she had been doing to tire herself out.

Sally prepared herself a bowl of cereal. Sitting down at the table with her parents, Sally saw Frank was about to say something, when his cell phone rang.

“Frank Turner,” he answered. Listening for a few moments, he grinned. “That’s great. Keep me advised.”

Frank closed the phone. “That was Phil, one of our tech guys. He thinks he has found a match on the description we got of the kidnapper. We are getting a warrant, to check his credit and bank card usage for the last couple days. See if we can get, a location on him.”

Sally finished eating. She rinsed off the bowl and spoon before putting them into the dishwasher. “Dad, I have an idea how I may be able to help you with that also. I will be in my room, with the picture.”

“Just be careful.” Frank reminded her.

“I know.”

Sally went back up to her room. She quickly re-entered the picture and returned to the moment she last left Jessie. “It’s getting light outside. Let’s see, if we can figure out where you are,” Sally said.

Sally and Jessie walked outside, the birds were starting to chirp with the increasing light. Realizing it was still cold outside, Sally created a warm coat for Jessie and herself. Both girls started to walk down the path. They had both been moving along for about 20 minutes, when they turned a corner and saw a man standing in front of them with several grocery bags in his hands.

“Who the fuck...”

Sally pushed Jessie back up the hill. “Run!”

Sally followed behind Jessie, but she could hear the man catching up with then. Without stopping, Sally concentrated and was holding a baseball bat in her hands. She ducked behind a tree, just out of her pursuer’s site and waited until he appeared. When he was close enough, Sally stepped out in front of him; swinging the bat as hard as she could, Sally smashed it into his face.

The man flew back, a spirt of blood coming from his shattered teeth. The man lay groaning on the ground. Sally yelled, “Jessie! I got him. Come help me tie him up.”

A few moments later, Jessie walked slowly back down the path. Her pace picked up again, when she saw Sally was safe. She was guarding the man, with the bat still in her hands. Both girls working together, managed to drag the barely conscious man to a large tree close to the edge of the path. Sally produced chains and cuffs similar to those that had been used to hold Jessie. Wrapping the chains around the base of the tree and the man’s chest, they finally attached the ends to cuffs, which they placed around both his wrists and ankles.

Feeling safer, now that he could not stop them Sally and Jessie continued down the path. They soon came across a small clearing and saw a black SUV parked there. Sally stopped, to make note of the license plate number. The path was wider after that, but still continued down hill. The girls continued walking down for another half hour before they finally reached pavement.

Sally and Jessie looked both directions, but there were no obvious landmarks to be seen. Sally picked a direction away from the rising sun and started walking along the side of the road. Because it was so early she was not surprised there was no traffic.

The two girls, continued walking for another 15 minutes. Sally finally stopped. “Jessie, we have no idea where you are. I need, to let my father know about the kidnapper’s licence plate number. I will be back in a bit and we can continue looking if necessary.”

“OK, please hurry.”

“You won’t even know I’m gone.”

Sally put her arms around Jessie. The two girls hugged briefly. Sally release the picture and sat up on her bed. She stood up and ran down stairs. Her father was in the living room with her mother. Frank turned, when he heard Sally run down the stairs. “More good news,” he said before Sally could speak, “we have got hits on both his credit card and bank card in a small town called Sethville, in BC.”

“I know his licence plate number. Do you have a picture? I know what he looks like and can confirm if it is the same person.”

Frank wrote down the licence plate number and dialed his cell phone. “Phil it’s Frank, check this BC licence number and let me know if it matches our suspect.” He read off the number. He listened for a few more moments. “Can you e-mail me his DMV photo, to my phone? OK, thanks Phil.”

“Well, I don’t know how you are starting to get this new information and frankly at this point, I don’t care. You are right, the licence plate is his.” Frank’s phone beeped. He looked at the display. He pressed some buttons, then held the display towards Sally. “Is this him?”

Sally looked at the picture. “Yes, that’s him.”

“I need to call Jane and bring her up to speed on this.”

Frank called his partner and talked with her for a few minutes. “I am meeting Jane at the airport. The Mounties are letting us come along for the arrest, seeing we will be bringing him back here anyway. If all goes well, we should be back in a few days at the most. Sally, you can help us. When we are getting ready to go in, I am going to call you. You can use my picture to view where I will be and check ahead to let me know, what we will be dealing with. You may save some lives, if things go bad.”

“Sure dad, no problem.”

Frank went upstairs, he came back a few minutes later with a backpack over one shoulder. He quickly kissed his wife on the lips and before Sally could say anything, gave her a quick peck on the cheek.

“Be careful Frank.”

“I will, love you both.” Frank gave a quick final wave before stepping quickly outside. Sally watched out the window, as he got into his car and drove off.

It was getting close to lunch time. Sally went to the kitchen and made herself a couple of peanut butter sandwiches. Sally sat at the kitchen table. She looked through the kitchen entrance into the living room and saw her mother still looking out the window, with a worried frown on her face.

“Mom, do you want a sandwich? I can make you something else, if you don’t want peanut butter.”

Clair jumped at bit when Sally spoke. Taking a deep breath, she turned away from the window to face her daughter. Sally was shocked to see tears, in her mothers eyes. Clair gave a little smile to Sally. “No thank-you I can make my own lunch. Sorry to be such a worry-wart.”

“That’s alright.”

Despite what Clair had said to her, Sally handed her mother the uneaten sandwich. Clair wordlessly took it from her and started to eat it. Sally got up from the table, she grabbed a couple glasses from the cupboard, she poured them each a glass of milk. Sally handed one to her mother, she then drank half of her own before stopping. Sally was still hungry so she made herself another sandwich to eat.

* * *

A few hours later Sally was pacing back and forth in her room. Unable to stand not knowing what was going on anymore, she picked up a picture of her father. It was one she had taken herself, a couple months ago. Taken, during an early spring camping trip, she and her parents had gone on around Jasper. Sally had snapped the picture, just as her father was getting out of the tent, he was sharing with her mother. Sally smiled at the look on his face, captured at the moment her mother was dumping a handful snow, that had fall the night before, down the back of his shirt.

Sally concentrated on the picture and quickly entered it. Not wasting more time, she let the world around her fast-forward to the present. Sally blushed furiously, when she realized that she was standing in the men’s room next to her father, while he was peeing into a urinal. She quickly left the room and saw that she was in an airport.

A couple minutes later Frank left the bathroom. Sally followed him, as he walked towards a couple people in RCMP uniforms. Jane was already standing there talking with them. “Frank let me introduce, Constables Susan Right and Peter Helms.” Frank shook both extended hands.

“Good to meet you. Any new information?”

“We are moving surveillance teams in, where we think he is staying.” Peter answered. “Can this person you have helping you, do anything for us here?”

“I think so.” Frank answered. “We will need to wait until we are closer, she will be using me or Jane as a focal point.”

“I don’t suppose, you would be willing to tell us anything about this mystery psychic working with you?” Susan asked. “I have always been interested in the paranormal. I would love to meet the real deal some time.”

“Sorry not my place to share. If and when she is ready, it will be up to her to tell others about her abilities.”

Sally could see what looked like honest disappointment on Susan’s face. For now she was just as glad, that her father was being his normal over-protective self. Frank and Jane were following the two RCMP officers outside. They all climbed into the marked cruiser, Susan got behind the wheel and pulled out of the airport’s parking lot.

Sally let go of the picture, of her father. She then picked up the picture of Jessie and quickly entered that one. Jessie was still alone, she was sleeping on the bed. Sally moved closer and saw evidence that Jessie had cried herself to sleep. She reached out with her hand and without thinking about it tried to stroke Jessie’s hair in a comforting manner, but was frustrated when her hand simply passed, insubstantially through Jessie’s head.

Sally with a sigh released Jessie’s picture knowing that there was nothing more she could do for Jessie, until her father was able to get somebody there to free her. Sally realized that she was hungry again.

She went downstairs. Her mother was cleaning the house. This was her normal way to deal with the stress when she was worried about something. “Mom, would you like me to make supper?”

Clair jumped when Sally spoke. Clair turned to look at her daughter. “That would be nice Sally.”

“Do you want anything in particular?” Sally asked.

“No make what ever you want. I didn’t realize until now, but I am hungry also.”

“Can I invite Emily over?” Sally asked.

“Sure.”

Sally first went to the basement. She opened the freezer and took out a package of ground beef. She went back upstairs. She grabbed a plate and put the package on it and put it into the microwave on defrost. When she had the meat going she picked up the phone.

It rang a couple times, “Jennifer’s. This is Jennifer. How may I help you?”

“Hi Mrs. Hatch. It’s Sally, is Emily still there?”

“She is with a customer at the moment. If you can hold, she can speak with you when she is done.”

“Thanks. That will be fine.”

Sally heard the phone being put down. She listened to the noises from the restaurant for a few minutes, before Emily picked up the phone. “Hello?”

“Hey Em. Are you going to be off work soon?”

“Yep. Just need to clean up my table then I am off.”

“I am making beef casserole, mom said you could come over for supper if you want.”

“That would be great. Be nice to have someone else serve me for a change. I should be there in about a half-hour, unless I miss my bus.”

“OK, that should be fine. I haven’t started yet and it will keep until you get here. See you soon.” Sally made sure her mother was not in ear shot before making a kissing noise into the phone receiver and hung up.

* * *

Sally was just taking the casserole dish out of the oven, when the door bell rang. Clair answered the door. Sally looked up, when Emily walked into the kitchen. She was still in her work uniform, she had her back-pack that Sally knew she kept her regular clothes in.

“Just let me get changed and I will be right back.” Emily said.

Going upstairs, Sally heard Emily open and close her bedroom door.

“Mom, supper is ready.”

Sally put a hot plate onto the kitchen table. She put the dish onto the plate and then grabbed a serving spoon and stuck it into the still bubbling, wonderful smelling meal she had prepared. Sally returned to the cupboard for some plates and cutlery, when Clair walked into the kitchen.

“Mmm. Smells good.” She took the plates and cutlery from Sally and set them on the table. Sally opened the fridge and took out a bowl of fresh carrot and celery sticks, with cauliflower and broccoli, while Clair sat down.

Sally put the bowl of vegetables on the table, before she sat in her own chair. She looked up at the sound of Emily walking back down the stairs. Sally and her mother waited until Emily had sat and scooped some casserole onto her dish, Sally then grabbed some of the veggies, for herself.

While waiting for her mother to serve herself, Sally saw that Emily had not put on her make-up, she was, however, wearing one of her signature black t-shirts and black jeans. Today her shirt had a giant skull and cross-bones on the front.

“So, where’s your dad?” Emily asked.

“We got some leads on where Jessie is being kept,” Sally answered, “Dad and Jane have flown out to Thomasburg. Last I checked with them, dad was just driving to Sethvill where they think the kidnapper may be staying.”

“That’s great!” Emily said.

Sally just nodded her mouth was full of food. Emily got up. She helped herself to a glass of orange juice. She took a sip before asking, “does anyone else want some?”

Sally and her mother both answered no. Emily put the juice back in the fridge and took her glass back to the table and continued eating. After everyone was finished Emily said, “That was great, thanks for supper.”

With out asking, Emily stood up and started gathering up dishes and took them all to the sink. Sally put a lid on the leftover casserole, she then put it and the remaining vegetables back into the fridge.

“Me and Emily will clean up, mom.”

Emily rinsed off all the dishes and Sally put them into the dishwasher. “Did you finish your homework?” Emily asked as the two girls worked.

Sally was wiping off the table when she answered. “Yep, all done. Don’t let me forget to give you back your text-book before you leave.”

Sally jumped slightly when the phone rang. Clair answered it, “Sally, it’s your father. He would like to talk with you.”

Sally trotted over to her mother and took the cordless phone from her. “Hello?”

“Hey. We are here and getting ready to move in. If you feel up to it, I would like you to scout inside the house and let us know what we should expect,” Frank said not wasting any time.

“OK dad.” Sally was just about to ask him to wait while she got his picture, but her mother handed her one. Sally quickly glanced at it and saw it was another picture from the same family vacation, she had used earlier. This time it was a picture, of her mother and father standing next to each other, in front of a water fall.

Sally concentrated on the picture. She was quickly standing in front of her mother and father. Not wasting any time, she focused her mind on her father and let the world around her fast-forward to the present.

Frank was just putting one his kevlar vest. Sally watched her father pick up his cell phone again and hold it against his ear. Likely her mother was still talking with him, letting him know what she was doing. Frank waited a few more moments, Sally assumed he was giving her enough time to arrive.

Frank then started talking into the phone, pretending she was listening on the other side. “We are staged a block away from the suspects house. We have people in closer, keeping an eye on the house, to make sure he does not leave.”

“He should be in house 342. We need to know if he is actually in there and alone. We also need to know what is the inside layout of the house is and what room is he in?”

Sally moved in the direction her father and the other police were all looking in. She could see officers dressed in camouflage moving to all the neighboring houses ordering people to stay inside. Sally saw her destination, she moved inside.

In the house, Sally could hear noises coming from the basement. Looking around a bit, Sally finally found the stairs leading down. When she got down the stairs she could make out the sound of feminine moaning. Sally moved into the room, where the sounds could be heard and saw the kidnapper sitting in front of a TV. He had his pants down around his knees, masturbating as he watched a lesbian porno on the screen.

Eww! Sally thought to herself. She looked around and made sure he was alone in the room before moving on. She searched the rest of the house and confirmed that he was alone, before she released the picture from her mind.

Clair, seeing Sally, move handed her the phone. “Dad...” Sally told her father everything that she had seen in the house.

After Sally was finished making her report her father said, “OK, you did great. I need to go now.”

Emily had been watching and listening to everything, without saying a word. As soon as her father hung up the phone Sally said, “Come on Em. Let’s go up to my room.”

Both girls went upstairs. Sally closed the door, before she picked up the picture of her father she had used earlier. “I’m a bit worried about what is going on. Would it bother you, if I go back and watch my father?”

“No, I understand.”

Sally laid down on her stomach, on her bed. Emily laid down next to her. Just as Sally started to concentrate on the picture, Emily unexpectedly reached over and touched the picture. Things felt a bit strange to Sally, when she entered the picture. She was standing in front of her frozen father, with snow down his back. Sally jumped when she heard suddenly from behind her, “What the fuck?”

Sally quickly turned and was shocked to see Emily standing there, next to Sally’s own frozen self. “Em? How did you get here?”

“I don’t know. Must have been, from touching the picture.”

“I have entered pictures before with someone touching it. This has never happened before. Must be another, new ability.”

“New ability?”

“I’ll explain later. For now let’s go see what is happening.”

Sally was not sure, exactly what would happen with an extra person along for the ride. She was relieved when she was able to take Emily by the hand. Sally concentrated again for a moment and the world started to race ahead in time. Emily just had time to yell, “Whoa!” and throw her arms around Sally, before things settled back down.

“Warn a girl, next time something like that is going to happen.” Emily said.

“Sorry. I have got so used to that, I don’t think about it anymore.”

Both girls looked around, they saw Frank busy talking with several men and women wearing kevlar vests, checking over rifles and pistols. The girls moved closer, to hear what was being said.

“...we know the suspect is in the house alone, we believe he is currently in the basement, but we need to check the whole house incase he has moved. We have no idea if he is armed, we should assume he is and go in using flash-bangs and tear gas. Are there any questions?”

Frank waited a few moments. When no one spoke, Frank clapped his hands together and said, “OK. Let’s go!”

Everyone pulled gas masks over their faces and started to move towards the house. In front, were two large men, carrying a steel battering ram. Sally and Emily followed along, watching with interest what was happening. When everyone was close to the house, everyone fanned out, pointing their weapons towards the windows.

The two with the ram moved up to the front steps, with one good swing they smashed in the front door. A woman came up behind them and tossed a gas canister through the door way. Everyone waited a moment for the gas to disperse, before moving in.

Sally and Emily went in behind. They were unaffected by the gas, but they found it hard to see through the thick, white smoke. The girls could hear the sound of someone coughing, coming from the basement. Following behind Sally’s father and his partner, both barely recognizable behind their gas masks, Sally and Emily watched as Frank and Jane, carefully navigated their way, toward the stairs.

A woman, wearing full body armor went down first. She had her rifle held ready to fire before her. Sally took Emily by the hand. She concentrated for a moment, slowly both girls began to sink down through the floor.

When they stopped, Sally looked around and saw that they were in the TV room, she had seen the kidnapper in earlier. The pornographic movie was still playing. Sally looked at the screen, she could faintly make out the image of five women laid out in a circle, eating each other’s pussy. The man, was no longer sitting on the couch. She turned, when she heard someone wretch behind her. The noxious smoke lay thick along the floor, the man was bent over uncontrollably puking his guts out.

After a few moments, she heard the sound of heavy booted feet moving down the stairs. The woman holding the rifle, entered the room, accidently kicking the barely conscious person, where he lay on the floor. Sally heard the woman call out. “Sir, I found him!”

She knelt down, pulling a pair of handcuffs from its holder on her waist, she turned him over onto his stomach. She quickly bound his hands behind his back. Taking him by his collar she heaved him onto his feet. The sound of more people moving down the stairs, preceded the entrance of anther person, who helped the woman take her prisoner back out of the room.

Sally heard her father’s voice when he held up his radio and said, “Stand down. We have the suspect in custody and are bringing him out. Have paramedics ready, to treat him for tear gas exposure.”

Sally and Emily followed the trio back up the stairs then outside towards the waiting ambulance. The man was sat down on the tailgate of the ambulance with his hands still cuffed behind his back. A paramedic, placed an oxygen mask over his face.

Frank walked up and pulled off his mask. “Jason Blain. You are under arrest for the suspected kidnaping and unlawful confinement of Jessie Mckiernan. You are also charged with attempted extortion, in the form of a ransom demand sent to the City of Newton Alberta. You may retain the services of legal council. If you can not afford this, one will be provided. Do you understand, what we have just told you?”

Blain took pulled his face away from the mask that was still pressed over his mouth. “Fuck you asshole!” he said, before starting to cough again. He didn’t fight, when the mask was placed back over his mouth and nose.

Jane walked up just in time to hear Blain’s response. “I guess he does,” she said frowning at the prisoner. “Listen up Blain. We need to know where you are keeping the girl and if you are working with anyone else. Co-operate and it will look good at your trial. Be an asshole; me and detective Turner here, will see that you get the maximum sentence possible.”

“Fuck you bitch!”

Jane turned to Frank and said, “Don’t you just love the articulate ones?” She address the attending paramedic. “How much longer, until you are through with him? We need to take him in, for questioning.”

“I would like to keep him on oxygen for another ten minutes, before letting him go.”

Jane nodded her head in acceptance. Frank and Jane walked back to the house. Industrial fans, were placed by the doors and windows clearing out the gas. Sally and Emily followed behind them.

A uniformed constable approached. “We found his computer.”

“Anything interesting?” Frank asked.

“We found a copy of the picture, with the girl. It also appears, he has been looking at some kiddie porn. Nothing with the girl though.”

“OK, keep us advised.”

Frank and Jane went back outside. They watched as Blain was pushed into the back seat of a patrol car. Constable Right walked up to them. “We are taking Blain back to the station to be interrogated. We’ll give you a lift.”

“Lead the way Susan,” Jane said.

Sally turned to Emily. “We should get back and make sure everything is alright at home.”

Sally took Emily’s hand and left the picture. Sally looked at Emily and saw her open her eyes. “That was so cool!” Emily exclaimed.

Sally stood up and stretched her muscles, tight from laying in one position for too long. “I’m thirsty. Can I get you something Em?”

“I’ll come with you.”

Sally opened her bedroom door and both girls went downstairs to the kitchen. “Do you want some orange juice?” Sally asked.

“Sure.”

Emily took a pair of glasses from the cupboard and put then on the counter. While Sally was pouring, her mother walked in. “What have you two been up to?”

“Hey mom. Just checking to see how dad was doing. He arrested the kidnapper by the way. Last I saw, they were taking him in for questioning.”

“OK. Just remember tomorrow is a school day so don’t stay up too late.”

“Can Emily sleep over tonight?”

“Only if her parents don’t mind.”

“Em, do you think that would be alright?”

Sally looked at her watch. It was only eight o’clock. She knew, Emily’s parents would still be at the restaurant for another three hours.

“Let me call and ask.” Emily said.

Emily picked up the phone and dialed. Emily held the receiver against her ear for a few seconds. “Hey mom. Sally invited me to stay over tonight.” She listened for a moment. “Yes I know it’s a school night.” Sally could faintly hear Mrs. Hatch’s voice. “Sally has school tomorrow also.” Another pause. “I promise we won’t stay up late.”

Emily listened to her mother a bit more. “Mrs. Turner, my mother wants to talk with you.”

Clair took the phone from Emily. “Hello?” Pause. “No not at all, I don’t mind having Emily over. I will make sure she gets off to school on time, with Sally.” Pause. “OK, no problem. Talk with you later.”

“Emily,” Clair said, “your mother said to make sure you get some fresh clothes from home tonight, before you go to bed.”

“OK. Sally you want to come with me, while I get them?”

“Sure. May as well go now before it gets too late. Mom, we will be back in a bit.”

Emily went back to Sally’s room and came back down with her back-pack. The girls went outside and crossed the street to Emily’s house. They went upstairs to Emily’s bedroom. Sally watched as her friend moved around the room. Emily first dumped her dirty work uniform into her clothes hamper from her back pack. She then went to her closet and took out a clean t-shirt and another pair of jeans.

Sally saw on the front of the shirt before Emily folded it, a Cartoon picture of a hand with all fingers held up and spread with the caption underneath, READ BETWEEN THE LINES. Emily then went to her dresser and opened a drawer pulling out a bra and some panties. The girls did not have Phys. Ed. on Mondays, so Sally was not surprised when Emily chose an electric blue thong, that Sally knew would barely cover her pussy.

Emily then slightly pulled out the drawer above her underwear drawer. Sally watched with curiosity when Emily stuck her arm to the very back of the drawer. She could hear what sounded like a plastic bag crinkling and Sally could see the upper drawer pull out slightly more. When Emily finally withdrew her arm she was holding the double headed dildo in her hand. She tossed her soft plastic friend to Sally. Emily then reached inside again and came out with the bottle of lube.

Emily saw Sally’s grin and shaking head. “Just incase the mood takes us,” she said innocently.

“Uh huh. Sure. It has absolutely nothing to do, with your over active sex drive, I am sure. OK, take it with you, but remember, you can’t leave it in my room and if someone sees it at school, you can explain what you are doing with it.”

Emily actually paused at that for a moment before answering, “I’ll risk it. I love my toy, and judging by your reaction yesterday, you like it also.”

“Lets get back home.” Sally said. “I want to see what happens when they interrogate Blain.”

Emily stuffed the dildo into her back pack, with her clothes and her school books, she needed to bring back to school. The girls went back outside. Sally waited while Emily locked the front door, they then walked back across the street to Sally’s house.

After taking off their shoes, both girls ran up the stairs to Sally’s room. Sally picked up her father’s picture again and both girls lay on the bed, this time wanting to be more comfortable they laid down on their back, with their heads on the pillows.

Sally waited until Emily was holding the edge of the picture, before she concentrated and entered it. When she was again standing in the frozen world of the picture, she looked behind herself and was happy to see Emily standing there. Without a word Emily took Sally’s hand and held on tight.

Sally concentrated for a moment and let the world around them zip ahead in time. When everything returned to normal speed Sally and Emily found themselves standing in a brightly lit pale yellow room. The door opened and Blain was pushed in. He had his hands cuffed behind his back. Frank, Jane and the two RCMP officers walked in behind him, with another unknown man. Frank was holding onto Blains arm. Susan, the last person to enter the room, let the heavy door close behind her with a solid sounding thunk.

An electric powered lock could be heard engaging the locking bolt. Frank turned Blain fully away from himself. He took a key out of his pocket and released the cuffs from Blains wrists. “Sit.” He ordered.

Blain sat on the indicated chair rubbing his wrists. “You know why you are here. Tell us where you left the girl,” Frank said.

“Fuck you! I don’t know anything, about any fuckin’ girl.”

“Mr. Blain,” the unknown man said, “as your attorney I advise you co-operate with the police. There is too much evidence that shows you linked, to this and other crimes. Tell them where you got the picture of the alleged victim.”

“I told you, I don’t know anything!”

Jane leaned on the table. “Look Blain, we found the same picture of Jessie Mckiernan on your computer that was sent to us with a ransom demand. Do you expect us to believe, that it just appeared there? We also found some illegal pictures on your hard drive. Co-operate and you may be able to cop a plea about those.”

“My cousin must have put those there.”

“Does your cousin have a name?”

“I’m no rat, I ain’t telling you nothing more.”

“Oh come on! How many cousins do you have? Do you think we won’t track them all down and ask them? Save yourself the embarrassment of having your entire family knowing what you look at, in your spare time. The pictures look pretty generic, we don’t need to announce that you are pedophile as well as a kidnapper.”

“Alright, alright I just found them on some web page, I swear I didn’t go looking for them. I didn’t think, I even saved them anywhere.”

Jane smiled. “We have our ways to find things like that.”

Frank sat on a chair beside where Jane was still standing. “We have tracked down the girl’s foster family. We have hair samples for DNA testing. Right now, a forensics team is going over your truck. What are the chances we won’t find any evidence she was in there?”

Sally saw a worried look on Blain’s face, but he didn’t say anything. Jane sat down next to Frank. She hooked her feet around the legs of her chair and leaned forward again. “If the girl dies, because we can’t find her, you will also be up on charges for murder. Do you have any idea what they do to guys in prison convicted of murdering kids?”

Frank and Jane continued hammering Blain with questions, with the occasional comment from the observing RCMP for the next hour. Blain however refused to say anything more. “OK, that is enough for now. Lets see what a night in jail does to get him talking,” Frank said. “Stand up and turn around.” Frank put the cuffs back on Blain.

When the prisoner was secured Susan went to the door and pressed an intercom button. “Open up. Take him to his cell.”

A uniformed officer opened the door and took Blain away. Jane and Frank followed the RCMP officers outside the interrogation room. Jane put her hands on her waist and stretched backwards a bit with a groan. “What a day. Any place decent, to get some supper? I’m starved.”

Susan answered. “The motel you are staying at has a decent restaurant. If you and Frank don’t mind, Pete and I could join you, so that we can talk some more.”

“That would be great.” Frank answered.

“Let’s go,” Sally said to Emily.

Sally took Emily by the hand and willed herself out of the picture. She opened her eyes and looked over at Emily. Both girls sat up. “I need to pee,” Sally said.

“Have fun,” Emily said.

When Sally returned from the bathroom she was both surprised and amused to see Emily sitting casually naked on her bed, reading a book Sally had left on her night stand. “What are you doing?” She asked.

“What does it look like? I’m reading, before going to bed.”

“Why are you naked?”

“Silly me, I guess I forgot to pack my pajamas.”

Sally couldn’t help but laugh. “Em, Em, Em, what am I going to do with you?”

“Hmm, let me think,” Emily put the book down and rubbed her chin pretending deep thought. “Oh I know! You’re going to kiss me!”

Sally sat on the edge of the bed, she leaned toward her friend and kissed her on the lips. Emily returned her kiss before continuing. “Play with my tits,” she ordered next.

Sally returned to kissing Emily and cupped her small breasts in her hands. She enjoyed feeling Emily’s nipples harden under her ministrations. Emily let out a little moan of pleasure. She let Sally continue for a minute or so before she pulled away from Sally’s lips.

“Strip!”

“But Em, that isn’t doing something to you.”

“Yes it is. It makes me horny!”

“But you are already horny.”

“OK, it makes me even more horny.”

Sally laughed again. She started to slowly peal off her clothes shaking her ass, dancing to some imagined music, like she thought an actual stripper would do. When she was standing only in her bra and panties, Sally slid her hand down the front of her panties and slid a finger inside her pussy for a moment. She used her other hand to hold the waist band away from herself so that she could take out the finger without wiping off any of her juices.

She moved back close the Emily and presented her finger to her friend. Emily parted her lips and let Sally slip her finger inside her mouth. Emily sucked on the finger for a moment, removing all of Sally’s juice. Sally then stepped back and continued stripping down. She undid the front fastener holding her bra closed. Keeping it in place with her hands, Sally slowly pulled it open exposing her hard nipples to Emily’s excited view.

“Stand closer,” Emily ordered next.

Sally moved until her knees were touching Emily’s. Emily then hooked her fingers into the waist band of Sally’s panties, she pulled them down. Leaving the panties pooled against her knees, Emily ran a finger along Sally’s moist slit.

Sally sighed in pleasure. Emily turned her hand, so that her palm was facing herself and slid her middle finger inside Sally’s pussy. Sally squeezed down on Emily’s invading digit. Removing her finger, Emily put her hands onto Sally’s ass to keep her in place. She then leaned forward and pressed her tongue against Sally’s tits.

“Hmm, I love it when you lick me like that,” Sally said.

Emily sat back up straight then grabbed Sally on the shoulders before she fell onto her back, on the bed pulling Sally down on top of her. Sally began to kiss Emily passionately. Putting her arms above her head, Sally let her full weight lay directly on Emily, pressing her full tits into Emily’s small ones.

Emily wrapped her arms around Sally’s back. She turned over until she was lying on top, her lips never leaving Sally’s. Slipping her tongue into Sally’s mouth, the girls began an erotic duel. Emily’s lips left Sally’s and began to move down her excited body. Sally couldn’t suppress a little squeal of pleasure when Emily lightly bit down on her right nipple. Emily’s left hand was busy on Sally’s left nipple pinching and pulling.

Emily kept her left hand in place and replaced her mouth with her right hand. Continuously squeezing Sally’s tits, Emily moved her lips further down Sally’s body. She kissed Sally all over her belly swirling her tongue briefly in her navel. Emily finally made it to her destination and started to lick all around and over Sally’s hard clit.

Sally pushed Emily’s hands off her tits and started to play with them herself. Emily took advantage of this, as Sally was hoping, by pushing first one then two fingers inside Sally’s pussy. Fucking them in and out Emily never stopped strumming her tongue over Sally’s clit.

As she built towards her climax, Sally started to thrust her hips up and down. Emily managed to keep her mouth and tongue in place. She rode out Sally’s orgasm, slurping up her juices as fast as they leaked out.

Emily climbed off the bed and opened her backpack. By the time she returned to the bed, holding her dildo, Sally’s breathing had settled back down and she looked with a grin at what Emily was holding.

“Do me now,” Emily said, handing the dildo and bottle of lube to Sally.

Sally waited, until Emily laid back down on her back. She had her head resting on a pillow at the head of the bed and spread her legs wide open. Sally laid down on her belly, facing towards Emily. She put the dildo and lube down next to Emily’s thigh. She spread open Emily’s pussy lips and licked Emily’s clit for a few minutes. When Emily’s clit was fully hardened, she reached over and picked up the bottle of lube. She opened the cap and squirted some directly onto Emily’s pussy lips and inside.

Sally used her hand and spread the lube around Emily’s pussy, rubbing again with her fingers, across Emily’s clit. Sally then ran her tongue across Emily’s pussy, enjoying the mixed flavours of Emily’s pussy juice and strawberry. She then picked up the dildo and squired some more lube onto it and used her hand to spread in around.

Sally then rubbed the dildo up and down, along Emily’s slit before, she grasped it more firmly and inserted it slowly into Emily. Emily was pinching her nipples, making little whimpering noises. Her whimper turned into a moan, when the dildo slowly pushed deep inside her.

Sally was worried about going too fast inside Emily, so she stopped when an inch or so was pushed inside. She then withdrew it a half inch, before pushing it back in, deeper this time. Sally kept up her slow methodical deepening thrusts, until she was sure she must be hitting against Emily’s cervix. Picking up speed then, Sally continued thrusting the dildo in and out, over and over again. She returned her tongue to Emily’s hard clit, occasionally running it over the dildo tasting Emily’s flavours.

Emily stopped playing with her tits, Sally could feel her clenching her calf muscles, her body began to shake. Emily was gripping the bottom sheet hard, pulling it away from the mattress. Making gasping and moaning noises, Emily flexed her ass cheeks, moving her hips up and down slightly. Sally continued thrusting the dildo in and out, until Emily suddenly grabbed another pillow, pressing it over her face, she muffled her cry of pleasure when she finally climaxed.

Sally pulled the dildo from Emily’s pussy. She tossed it onto the floor, taking the pillow away from Emily’s face, Sally laid her head on it next to Emily’s. Emily finally settled down and turned to face Sally. Each girl put a hand on the back of the others head, they moved closer and shared a final tender kiss.

Sally reached down and pulled up the blankets, to cover themselves. The girls just cuddled gently, stroking each others hair and flanks. They never said a word; instead they just luxuriated in the moment, enjoying each others presence.

Finally Sally found the energy to speak again. “I wish mom wasn’t here. I need to take a shower, I would like it, if I could take one with you.”

“Well we can’t. I want to take one also, I’ll arm wrestle you for who goes first.”

Sally grinned. “OK.”

She threw the covers back, Sally and Emily laid down on the bed still naked and faced each other on their bellies. Sally and Emily put there right elbows down and grabbed the others hand. Sally started the count. “Three, two, one, go!”

Both girls strained as hard as they could but slowly Sally moved Emily further and further over, until Emily finally surrendered. “Best two, out of three?” Emily asked.

“Nope, you lost, no trying to change to rules after the fact.”

“Aww,” Emily pouted.

Sally got off the bed and spanked Emily on the ass. “Don’t be just a sore loser.”

“Ow. I’ll sore looser you,” Emily said with a grin while rubbing her butt cheek. “Go, before I change my mind.”

Sally pulled her nighty on over her head. She opened the door enough to look out and make sure her mother wouldn’t see Emily, still laying naked on the bed, reading her book again. Assured the coast was clear Sally walked out of the room. Before she closed the door behind her she said quietly, “Maybe you should put my robe on. Just incase, mom comes to check on you.”

“Spoil sport. Who knows, your mom might like to find a naked girl, in her daughters room.”