The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Picture’s Worth

By Storymaster69

Chapter 4

The next day, Sally arrived home after a normal day at school. Her homework load was starting to pick up, as her teacher started finalizing lessons, before final exams in a couple weeks. Sally a normally good student, had managed to finish most of her work at school, during a spare period. She went to her room and tossed her backpack, with her remaining homework onto her bed.

She went back downstairs. Going to the fridge she opened it up and grabbed a bag of baby carrots, an apple and the milk container. She looked up, when her mother walked up the stairs from the basement, with a freezer bag of what looked like pork chops, likely destined for supper.

“Hey mom. Any news from dad?”

“Nothing.”

“Do you think it would be alright if I called him?”

“OK, remember only let it ring twice. If he is busy, he will call back when he can.”

“Yes mom, I know.”

Clair looked at the size of Sally’s after school snack. “Don’t ruin your dinner.”

Sally put everything onto a tray and walked back to her room, taking the cordless phone with her. She ate a few carrots, finished her apple and drank half her milk, before she picked up the phone to dial.

She heard the phone ring twice, she was about to hang-up when her father answered, “Frank Turner.”

“Hey dad. Are you busy?”

“Not right now, I just finished questioning Blain again.”

“Has he told you anything yet?”

“Nothing that will help us find her. Sorry.”

“I know you will do your best. I’m going to try again to see if I can’t help you, locating Jessie.”

“Just be careful. I haven’t forgotten your bleeding lip.”

“I will dad, don’t worry.”

“It’s my job to worry. And your’s is to say, ‘Yes dad.’”

“Yes dad. I promise.”

“Alright then. Call me, if you find out anything useful. I have to go. Bye.”

“Bye dad.”

Sally put down the phone and picked up Jessie’s picture. Looking at it she wished she had a better picture to work with, hating the fact that Jessie was being hurt in this one. She put aside her feelings however and quickly entered the picture again. Sally didn’t waste any time, before she felt for the saved potential moment, she last left Jessie and quickly slid back to that moment.

This time she arrived standing behind Jessie. She quietly walked up behind her and grabbed her shoulder. Jessie screamed out loud and jumped, she turned in mid air before landing back on her feet, facing Sally.

“Don’t do that! You scared me half to death.”

“Sorry. Wasn’t as funny as I thought it would be.” She hugged Jessie, she guiltily felt Jessie’s heart, pounding in her chest. Sally concentrated for a moment and willed Jessie back to calmness. “Will you forgive me?”

Jessie hugged her back. “OK. Just don’t do it again.”

The girls started walking down the road again. Sally took Jessie by the hand, lightly squeezing it. They continued walking for another 15 minutes or so when Sally stopped. Jessie was about to say something, but Sally held her hand up motioning her for silence. Sally tilted her head, listening carefully. Once again she faintly heard, the sound of an approaching vehicle.

Jessie finally heard it also. She had a look of excitement on her face. “It sounds like, they should be here any minute.”

The girls continued walking waiting for the vehicle to arrive. Sally kept watch over her shoulder. Finally she saw a red car come around the bend. They both stopped and turned to face the direction the car was coming from. When it was closer and Sally was sure the driver could see them, they both started to wave frantically, hoping the driver would stop to find out what was wrong.

Sally released the breath, she didn’t even realize she was holding, when she saw the car start to slow down. A few moments later, the car stopped next to them. The driver rolled down her window and looked at the girls before her.

“Are you girls lost?” she asked.

“Sort of. She was kidnaped,” Sally said pointing to Jessie, “we have no idea where we are though.”

“My god! Get in, I’ll take you into town, so that you can report this to the cops.”

“What town would that be?” Sally asked.

“Davidson, I live there myself.”

Sally and Jessie heard the sound of the power locks opening on the door. They both climbed into the back seat of the car. Jessie closed the door behind her. The driver turned to look at them. “My name is Beth,” she said.

Both girls gave their names and shook Beth’s extended hand. When she was sure Sally and Jessie were safely buckled into their seats, Beth put the car back into gear and started driving again.

Sally looked at the dash clock and read the time 4:53am. “So what happened? How did you get away?” Beth asked.

“Sally here, found me and freed me. If not for her, I don’t know what may have happened to me.”

“How did you find her, Sally?”

“Well, I have some special abilities. I am helping my father find Jessie. The problem is, although I could come straight to her, I had no way to know where I was.”

Sally decided it would be easier not to get too much into what was actually happening. She was not sure how Beth would take the revelation, that she was not real. Nobody said anything else until Beth started to slow the car.

“We are almost there. I will take you to the police, so that they can help,” Beth said.

“Thank you, you have been a great help,” Sally said.

Beth finally pulled to a stop in front of a building, a RCMP sign out front. Sally looked again at the dash clock, 5:42 am. Beth waited for the girls to get out. “Go inside. I just need to park the car, the police will probably want to talk with me also, about where I found you.”

Sally closed the car door and waited for Beth to start moving again. She turned to Jessie and said, “I should be able to let my dad know about where you are now. I need to go.” Sally hugged Jessie one last time before she release the picture from her mind.

As soon as her vision cleared Sally picked up the phone. She pressed the re-dial button. The phone just rang once, before her father answered. “Frank Turner.”

“Dad, it’s Sally. I think I can tell you about where Jessie is.”

“Give me a minute, I need to get something to write this down on.” Sally could hear here father rustling through, what sounded like paper over the phone. “OK, I’m ready.”

“I found out that she is close to a town call Davidson. If you head east from the RCMP station, following the speed limit for about 50 minutes you should be close to a small side road, that leads up to the shack Jessie is being kept at.”

“I’m looking at a map, we are about 2 hours away from Davidson. I will contact the Davidson division and get someone on this right away. You did good kiddo. I’m very proud of you.”

“Thanks dad. I’ll let you go now. Bye”

“Bye.”

Sally pressed the end button on the cordless phone. Pressing the talk button Sally dialed Emily’s number.

The phone rang a couple times before it was answered. “Hello?”

“Hey Em, I think I’ve located Jessie. A few more hours and she should be free.”

“That’s great! I’m so happy for you.”

“Thanks, I just wanted to let you know. I have to go, I want to let mom know also. Bye.”

“Bye.”

* * *

A few days later after the Davidson RCMP had tracked down the shack and freed a very relieved Jessie, Sally came home from school. Sally’s mother was waiting at the kitchen table when she walked in.

“Hey mom. What’s up?”

“Sally do you remember your father and I talked with you awhile ago, about the possibility we may become foster parents?”

“Sure. I think that would be cool. I have always wanted a brother or sister.”

“Well your father and I have discussed it, child protective services has agreed, that we may become, for now, Jessie’s foster parents. Are you sure you would be fine with this. Your father has not talked with Jessie about this yet, to avoid giving her false expectations.”

“No mom, I would love it if Jessie was to come live with us. I really want to meet her in person.”

“That’s wonderful, we were hoping you would feel that way. From what your father has told me, Jessie really needs a loving family. It is sad that she was so neglected by her last foster family, that she felt she would be better off on the streets. I will call him right now and give him the good news. Just please remember, it is also up to Jessie if she wants to live with us. We don’t want to force, anything on her.”

“I understand. I think she will jump at the chance.”

* * *

On Saturday morning Sally and her mother were waiting at the airport for her father’s plane to arrive. Sally knew that Jane had stayed behind to finish up the paper work, before she would accompany Blain back to Newton for his first appearance in court.

They were waiting in the restaurant when they heard the arrival announcement, for her Jessie and her Father’s flight. They rushed to the arrival gate and waited anxiously. A few minutes later the door finally opened. People started walking out, some laughing and talking together. Finally Sally spotted her father through the crowd of people. Once he was clear, Sally spotted Jessie walking hesitantly next to him.

Sally ran up to her father and grabbed him in a hug, not caring who might be watching. Frank hugged her back. Clair walked up and Frank put an arm around his wife. Removing his arm from around Sally, Frank reached behind himself and put a comforting hand on Jessie’s shoulder. Sally, Clair, I would like you to meet Jessie.

Jessie hesitated for a moment before saying, “It is nice to meet you Sally, I understand I have you to thank for my rescue.”

“You’re very welcome. I’m just glad I was able to help.”

Jessie pulled away from Frank and grabbed Sally in a tight hug. Sally was both delighted and excited when she felt Jessie’s breasts press against her’s. She could feel Jessie’s nipples hardening between them.

-END-